Speaker 1: High Heart podcasts, heem All Kiss podcast playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app.
Speaker 2: Laura, I feel like Leonardo DiCaprio.
Speaker 3: We grew up with him being he was a bit older than us, but he was the heartthrow of. He was the one that you would stick on your wall as a poster, like you know when he was him and also Hanson, so yeah, oh yeah, Hanson, but he was like, I don't know, he was of our time, I guess, And I think he's probably, for me, one of the most controversial people at the moment in Hollywood, And I don't know whether to love him or hate him. You know how he always gets his controversy about dating younger women.
Speaker 1: Well, he went from being I mean, do you remember him in Romeo and Juliet. He was so young, he couldn't do anything wrong, he was so hot.
Speaker 2: No, then everyone.
Speaker 1: Loh the beach like he was just beautiful.
Speaker 2: And then the beach was like that lives round for him. He really was.
Speaker 1: He was a beautiful, beautiful man, and then everyone wanted to date him. And then somehow he went from being this beautiful heart throb to being a cringy old dude who's now dates nineteen year.
Speaker 3: Old kids, so, believe it or not, that much time has gone past that. He has just turned fifty, so he's in his fifty birthday.
Speaker 2: Well it was last year.
Speaker 3: But he's kicked off the Internet's kicked off again because people he became a bit of a butt of all the jokes. The oldest woman he's ever dated is his current girlfriend right now, who is twenty seven years old. And we've spoken about him, and we've had laughs on the podcasts on the radio show before about the fact that like he was dating twenty year olds as like forty eight year olds, and we're all for the age gap. It's fine, but not when it's a bit becomes a bit predatory, and like when it's.
Speaker 2: Your mo on repeat.
Speaker 1: I mean, to be fair, I have no issue with a fifty year old dating a twenty seven year old. I have an issue with like a forty eight year old dating a nineteen year old. For you, it just especially when that is your only type and you're only dating people who are under twenty two or something, well that's gross.
Speaker 2: He's kicked off the Internet again.
Speaker 3: So he just did an interview with one of his directors, Paul Thomas Anderson, And this was for a Squire, you know, Esquire magazine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm super familiar with that.
Speaker 2: I read it all the time.
Speaker 3: Famous favorite mag I'm telling you because I know it's a very famous magazine. So basically, during the interview, he was asked, if you didn't know.
Speaker 2: How old you are, how old are you right now?
Speaker 3: So, like, how old do you feel in this moment age taken away?
Speaker 2: And he replied that he feels thirty two.
Speaker 3: But then he went another step and he said, but emotionally max thirty five.
Speaker 2: That's what he's saying.
Speaker 3: So he's fifty and he feels like he's in his early thirties.
Speaker 2: And I think that that gives me the ick.
Speaker 3: Well, people are coming for him, like, so this is why you're only dating younger girls in your twenties and blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: It's like another reason for them to hate on it.
Speaker 1: But I think the reason why people are coming for him is because people. When I first read that, and I've seen it going viral on socials and stuff, I thought he meant it in reference to his dating life. I didn't realize the question that made him answer that. I kind of feel a bit sorry for him, because that feels like a little bit of a setup. He just answered, He just answered, honestly, he's like, I'm fifty, but I feel thirty five, and emotionally I feel like this, and people are like, well, that's why you're date nineteen year olds.
Speaker 2: But I get it. I actually really feel what he's saying.
Speaker 3: And I think when I was younger, and I remember my parents saying the same thing, like I remember my parents being I think it was their fortieth or fiftieth, and I remember them saying like, I still feel twenty one, like you age, but inside you don't feel the age you are. And I feel like that now. I'm thirty eight this week, and I if you ask me how old I feel, I'm constantly being like I'm not ready for kids, like I'm too young, and it's because of course I'm almost aged out.
Speaker 2: I'm a geriatic pregnancy at this point.
Speaker 3: You're not aside, no, like my eggs are almost aged out, not me like physically, not but the age. But I feel twenty eight. I'd almost take ten years off what my age is. And I don't know what that is. I don't know if that's because I don't have the responsibility of kids, and I am living this like this life with a lot of freedom and spontaneity. I don't know what it is, but I feel for him because I get it.
Speaker 2: I was like, I do, how old you're like it?
Speaker 1: I also date down in age.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm currently five weeks from having a baby, and I genuinely feel like I have a head hanging out of me.
Speaker 2: I'm so uncomfortable at this point. No, I don't actually how you feel. I mean I'm old.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I would say I feel I feel old.
Speaker 2: I feel like my.
Speaker 1: Body hurts, my back hurts, my hips hurt, everything hurts.
Speaker 2: You're the opposite, you feel like, yeah, I'm like fifty.
Speaker 1: I'm like like, yeah, I'm having a hard time. But I would say that it's only because I'm in this very specific stage of pregnancy, like third trimester.
Speaker 2: Asking someone, so, how old do you feel?
Speaker 1: When I haven't been for a walk longer than six hundred meters in about six weeks probably doesn't really equate to feeling my best. I mean, it's that old adage, right, like, you're only as old as you feel. My mom says that my nan said it until she was eighty six.
Speaker 2: But like you know, it truly is.
Speaker 1: It's you're only as old as you feel, unless you Leonardo and you're dating twenty seven year olds, and then you're as old as the media says you are.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, anyway, let's give Lenado a break. No, I think he's fine. I think he's all right.
Speaker 1: I reckon, he's fair game.