Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Podcast Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three, The Christian o'connall Breakfast Show All Request Friday Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday everyone, Good morning. It's to Christian o'con not Breakfast Show Gold one oh four point three. This is three minutes past six. Jack, Are you in the Friday mood?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: I am. Pats are you in the Friday monight?
Speaker 3: I am too? Right, Yeah, I'll be sleep this time tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I'm very excited. Well, here it goes without saying. I mean, it wasn't really a question in my mind. Will you be awake Saturday morning at three minutes past six?
Speaker 3: It's not really party five to go? Yes, it's Friday. You know you're sleeping tomorrow when you're asleep to Frida Peric Jack, all.
Speaker 2: Right, so this morning show we are crammed. It is heaving today. Hamous McLachlin is live in the studio. It's actually coming in this morning. Did you know about this? I was just told he's he's demanding that he's in the studio today with us.
Speaker 3: Should we put him in pat booth?
Speaker 4: Oh that's a great, I'll sort him out.
Speaker 2: I don't want to know what you meant by that. Hamos. We got come in for the phrase the happy ending booth.
Speaker 3: It's so no, come on, it's nice, hey.
Speaker 2: Start, let me start again. Happy Friday, everyone in the Friday moon.
Speaker 3: Have me wake this time the world.
Speaker 2: Friday booth. I sure am alright, So Hamis, we're going the phrase that pays. I'll tell you how that works in a couple of moments time. But the big thing we do every single Fridays. You're in control of the music between now and ten a m. Melbourne. Use the power wisely make these the best songs on the radio, up and down the dial this morning. So we every Friday we do this week that you pick all the music to kick us off this morning. Here is the first request. I know the song. I let this guy just tell you what it is. I have never ever in twenty years on Breakfast Radio, never ever played this song on the radio. Chatting to Brian, who has worked it for years on this radio station, he said, normally this only gets played every three or four months on the station and on late on a Saturday night where not too many people can hear it and get upset about it. This is the song.
Speaker 5: At the TOELLN. Please record your meth.
Speaker 2: Now, why do we have that sound effect? He's not calling in? What is about radio people? They just add stuff like this.
Speaker 5: At the TOELLN. Please record your mind and this.
Speaker 6: Hey, guys are staying From Darmond Craig. I would love to request Live in Leveta Light Up by Ricky Martin because it's a great way to start today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, never ever played this on the radio. You don't normally get it on Gold like I said, every three or four months. Never been played on primetime. Primetime and Way radio stations are obviously breakfast time right up until evening. So it's never ever been played on the breakfast show in the history of this radio station. But that's the thing. When we said you're going to have control of the music, we wanted some surprises where we feel a bit like even we're a bit it is this. Okay, you people going to want to hear this. But Stephen, we've made out that he called the search station. It's here him again for no reason. Hey, he's calling back. Can someone get that.
Speaker 5: At the time. Please record your message.
Speaker 6: Hey, guys are staring From Garmond Craig I would love to request Live in Leavida lighta by Ricky Martin because it's a great way to start the day.
Speaker 2: Well, I never ever thought my career in radio would lead to this. Why I flew ten thousand miles to start a new life so I could actually one day say on air, here's Ricky Martin living La Vida Loca on Cold one oh four point three. Hey, I said, you're in control of the music. It's not my song.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: How do we feel about that?
Speaker 4: I actually like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, woke me up. It's like a caffeine double shot, that Ricky Martin living Avida Loca. Let's get the listener back who requested it. Here we are pretending that he's called him.
Speaker 5: He's going back and please record your message.
Speaker 6: Hey, guys, are staying from Darmond Craig love to request Living Levita light Up by Ricky Martin because it's a great way to start the day.
Speaker 2: Just played it.
Speaker 3: You know what it feels like when you're at home and someone calls you like your message, Bank, Stephen, don't pick it up. I missed those?
Speaker 2: Do you remember you gotn Ted. I know you're there. Pick up pick up, Ted, I know you're there.
Speaker 5: At the tell him please record your message.
Speaker 6: Hey guys, Ricky Martin to play.
Speaker 2: Ricky Martin in the morning. Okay, so you would control of the music this morning. Also you are control of Hamish Forglaughlin. If you don't know how this works, Every Friday comes on the show, you said, live in the studio about an hour twenty eight minutes time, and we need some phrases for him. We've been doing this now for about six weeks. We give him a random phrase, the phrase that pays. He works it into his commentary on Friday night for over the weekend. The last two weeks he has been on a gold run. Started two weeks ago when we were looking for your favorite lines in songs. We went with this one from Pink Floyd me you have you don't see Me? And he did this brilliantly interesting.
Speaker 4: Here Luke Beverage to talk about it's all about contested football and intensity. I mean, how can you have any pudding if you don't you meet. What he's basically saying is it's all about reward for effort.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's right. Ten out of ten.
Speaker 3: Now the next commentator said, yeah, he's right.
Speaker 2: Then last week we beat our wheel of your favorite movie quotes and it landed on this classic from the Blues Brothers or Fried Chickens and a Cook, And then he did this.
Speaker 4: Whoever you speak to, they say he's been the ultimate professional. They ever sat on the couch, ordered four fried chickens and a coke and giving up. He's always been committed to getting to where he's going to be tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Nicely done, and know about the return of Alex Johnson as well, so it was a win win. So here we are today. We need your phrases, not movies, not songs, just random phrases. And let's just remind ourselves. Now he's been on this gold rum. Let's give him the biggest test ever. He's ready for it. Now he's done two great ones there, knocked it out the part. Let's give him a and and try not to be kind to the guy. And I don't mean that to be mean to him, but really give him a random phrase where you're strugging to think, how the hell is he going to get this into live TV commentary tonight. There's no possible way. So even before you even call the show and you pick up the phone, just think is this really hard? Is it even humanly possible for a man to say this without somebody else going?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 2: Okay? So Jack and I have got two we're gonna put on our wheel off. We're gonna be a wheel of your random phrases. Give me a call now, nine four one four one oh four three random phrase. It might be a street sign in front of your face when you're driving in this morning. It might be written on the back of a cereal packet as you're having your breakfast this morning. The more random the bed are. Nine four one four no, four to three. What's yours?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna make mine. I'm gonna use the next hour to try and make mine harder, because now that I look at it, it may be too easy. Line is help yourself to the biscuits?
Speaker 2: What about help yourself to the biscuits? Vicar? All right, it's going on the will, so help yourself to the biscuits vicar From Jack, I'm gonna also chuck in no lifeguards on duty?
Speaker 3: Vicar?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what about what's the swimming pool they still have?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 2: Remember those signs you see at the public swimming pools where they go. No heavy petting.
Speaker 3: They said that. They said no diving, no cannon balls, no jumping. We don't know running by the pool.
Speaker 2: In England we have that which says the same thing, no running by the sodd of the pool, no cannonball, and it says no heavy petting.
Speaker 3: Did England even have pools?
Speaker 1: Dare you?
Speaker 2: How dare you? All right? Give us a nine one four three? Back to the songs Jimmy Barnes and in Excess Good Times on God one four point three, which at your calls.
Speaker 1: Next the Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Every single Friday. On the Christian O'Connor Backcast Show, it's all request. Every song picks by you like this Dan in Marysville, Jimmy Barnes with an Excess good Times. In the next two hours on this radio, I give you a warning MC Hammer makes an appearance. I've just had a look ahead. I'm already looking forward to roundabout quarter to eight Hammer time on the radio. Can't touch this, it's going to be on all right. Let's go to the lines. We've got some phrases that pays random phrases for haimis mccotkin when he's in at seven thirty this morning to get on TV tonight. Alex, good morning, Good morning God.
Speaker 7: So I'm a traffic controller and my phrase is the Batman forty.
Speaker 2: Now, what does that mean in your job? Buddy? What does batman forty obviously code for something? All Right?
Speaker 7: You know when you guys are driving down the road and it comes to the little lollipop sign and the spend the forty forty limits, that's the Batman forty.
Speaker 2: But Batman, I'll just start using that in the corner to impress the kids. Watch out Batman forty.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think that might be a bit hard to use.
Speaker 2: That is gonna be very hard. How does he get that in the game tonight? Batman forty? Unless there's someone in the crowd that looks like Batman at the age of forty, Jesus are going to start that going, there's Batman at forty. It's on the board, Alex, Bruce, Wayne's let himself go. Nick, good morning, go right there going. We're good, Nick, Thanks for giving us a cool What's what's the random phrase for Hamish?
Speaker 7: Well, normally I'm a site manager and I get some trader on site and it's just no bloody good and I just called them did from the feed up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got one of those in the studio right now. Morning Jack's let's chuck that. Thank you, Nick, Caitlin, Yeah, hellok Katelyn Hello, Hello? Yeah? Okay? What's your phrase for us? For our wheel of peace?
Speaker 5: Love and mong beings?
Speaker 3: That is a great what's the second part? Peace?
Speaker 2: Love and mung beans? Now? Why where'd you get that wrong from? How's that coming to your mind?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 7: It used to be my email address when I was a teenager.
Speaker 2: Was that like one of those old do you remember when we first got like hot mel accounts and you just had to get any mass Yeah, it was it, one of the early hotmail accounts.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 8: My uncle was a bit of a hippie and told me at once, and then I just used it as a email address.
Speaker 2: That's so funny because I remember registering my first email address. Must be like eighteen nineteen years ago, and you can't go back and it's given to you, isn't it. Yeah, I've still got it.
Speaker 4: So one more.
Speaker 2: We should talk about this on the show. But people must have so many weird or unusually email addresses you now regret, But back in the day, you were just rushing, desperate to get on the do you mem it was called the Information super Highway. It used to be called the Information super Highway. So it's peace, love and mung beans.
Speaker 3: And you always retired that email address at the same time when you went to write your first resume, and as you're putting your name or your qualifications, and then as you're writing out peace, love and mung beans at heartmail don't come you go. Maybe I'll update that.
Speaker 2: Chris, good morning, come morning.
Speaker 7: Here you going brother, I'm good brother.
Speaker 2: And Chris, what have you got for us this morning? Mate?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 7: First, well, real quickly, my eye is actually Christian. I share I share a Christian name with you.
Speaker 2: Wait, you know what. I think you're the only other guy in Melbourne called Christian because even though Christian is my name, everyone just calls me Chris, which is cool, but Christian is obviously not a name people are willing to accept because people just go, nope, you're Chris too long.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, you've shed a new light on it, man, So thank you very much for that. Most phase it pays and the money gown was the theme of your show mate, I reckon you should get old mate to have to say live in Leveta Loka.
Speaker 2: I am feeling it, Brother Christian. From this Brother Christian, thank you very much for that.
Speaker 1: Okay the Christian Who Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold One Who All three.
Speaker 2: Friday Morning Matchbox twenty three am for a Leah. Alright, it's time to blow our Friday morning game with you.
Speaker 3: I'm a movie.
Speaker 6: I'm a movie.
Speaker 2: I'm the movie. I'm a movie too.
Speaker 3: What movie am I?
Speaker 2: Yes? All right, then time for you to try and stump the show as me. Jack and Pats take you on and each other on trying I guess the movie from your one line cryptic clue. Do not call me up with a quote from the movie. All right, we just need a cryptic clue to the movie. Doesn't even have to be the title, just a plot. Big Monkey goes Bananas can come? You got it baby? Every Friday. That's my that's the one I've got. We've got one straight away to get into you got you both ready, I'm ready alright. Big Dan's on the line. Good morning, Big Dan, Good morning everybody here are we We're pretty good? Is Friday. When a good move, Dan, what's your I'm a movie. I'm a movie. What movie am I? If you go?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 9: The clues ocean scend sheets, righteous ending, Oh.
Speaker 2: My words, Oh my buddy, this is so ocean sand sheep, righteous ending men.
Speaker 3: Who's stare at? Goats? Sheep is not a goat?
Speaker 2: You're right. I thought it was that, so I don't know what I'm laughing at. I was like, goat sheep. They're probably good friends.
Speaker 3: The Whilst and Grummitt movie, the one that had strong the shape.
Speaker 10: No, what is it?
Speaker 2: Big down, We're out of time. Ten seconds is up?
Speaker 9: Okay, it's sure shank regent.
Speaker 2: Ocean sand sure, sure, sure, sure yeah the ocean shore sure shank for sheep.
Speaker 3: And this is actually like a cryptic crosswork.
Speaker 2: Come on, it's as far too intelligence, big Dan. We're not that smart, buddy.
Speaker 3: We need somewhere between the line from the actual movie and what you just did.
Speaker 2: Simple folk. All right, buddy, we'll send you tickets. Go and see Black Clansmen in joint.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, uh, that's how works, but that's too hard. Nine one oh four three. Just remember who you listened to a couple of Thickies. Give us a go nine four one four, one oh four three The.
Speaker 1: Christian Who Connall Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Every Friday on this breakfast show, all request every single song for four hours. We are family. Sister Sledge, this is for Stella in alpham go into a disco party this weekend. It's going as one of Sister Sledge. Easy on the outfit. Okay, we all thinking the same thing. Also the phrase disco party.
Speaker 3: What year are we in?
Speaker 2: Nineteen eighty two? Give him into a disco party?
Speaker 3: Jack, I haven't yet.
Speaker 2: No, I get invited to a disco party one day, Stella, this is your song in join.
Speaker 1: The Christian Who Connall Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Years and years ago I did a again. Sister Sledge came on and did a couple of songs between you and I not exactly live anyway. People there didn't know, but exactly live, and so they were lovely and I met them beforehand. You know, do that thing where if there's more than one name, I struggle the moment you go you remember the first name, and then at the second one you go, oh no, no, and the third one. Ope, no, I can just remember at the end of the show, Hey, everyone, sister Sledge, and suddenly I thought, I'm looking at them. They're looking at me. They know we've been introduced, and I go, sister one sister. That's all I could do. All right, it is tie out to play. I'm a movie. I'm a movie. What movie am I? I'm a movie in the movie.
Speaker 3: I'm a movie too, What movie am I?
Speaker 2: Yes, this is where you're try and stump the show. We get ten seconds, try and guess the movie from your clue. Jack is first up this morning. Good morning, Jack, Good morning Grisson. All right, buddy, good luck. If you go, what's the clue? Hot horse seats, hot horse sets, blazing saddles. That's how you do it, folks, feel free to play Jack and Pat game.
Speaker 3: I actually had that.
Speaker 2: I was a split taking there, having all snooze in the sun.
Speaker 3: I was a split taking behind. I'll get half a point for that. Do you get half a point? Honesty system, and you guys can use it as well.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 2: I was right there.
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Jay take him down half a point. Troy, good morning, pretty good. You know what a great name. That is a strong name, isn't it? Troy is a film? Troy laser like reflexes from Jack the cat Post. All right, what's the clue? Troy?
Speaker 9: Radicalized Team discovers religion and blows up government installation.
Speaker 3: Radicalized Team Team Team America?
Speaker 2: Now I thought you had that. What's the clue again? Mate?
Speaker 9: Radical Team discovers the religion and blows up government installation, desperately seeking Susan.
Speaker 3: It's not my genre on the front when Harry met Sally.
Speaker 2: All right, Troy, what's the movie? Star Wars? Smart clue? Troy will give you some tickets. Go and see Black Clans when, which is out August the sixteenth. Clayton, very good that your hazard lights. I can hear click an oy in the background. Yeah, keep it safe, Keep it safe, and keep it locked. All right, Clayton, wats your clue?
Speaker 3: A lost fish of the sea.
Speaker 2: Can't yell out finding the name? You have to see? What is okay?
Speaker 3: Another half point to me?
Speaker 2: I should get half a point? Nemo. All right, producer breaks, you're gonna have to be independent here because they're starting to uprise. Bexcell looks hot today.
Speaker 10: Yes, thank you.
Speaker 2: That's it's called finding Nemo. Is this a girl thing?
Speaker 3: How about they get a point eight?
Speaker 2: How about no finding?
Speaker 3: Everyone gets a point. I'm actually in front of the point.
Speaker 2: Mockery of the game, Glenn, Good morning morning guys. Yeah, pretty good, Glen. What's your clue for us? Mate?
Speaker 9: I live my life a quarter mile out of fast and furious.
Speaker 10: Very good.
Speaker 2: What I don't have it? I'm not going to accept the point because there's.
Speaker 3: A Christian I win. Today's out of it, Get.
Speaker 2: Out of it. There's shocked, one last clue on, then there's shot one last one on in your own time. Producers, fingers at your backsides. See Beck's too busy jumping on air. Then to be a star, hump became a character? Replace you, Simon?
Speaker 3: This is a five pointer?
Speaker 9: Hi, how are you are?
Speaker 7: Orphaned girls?
Speaker 2: Any? No orphaned girls? Orphan girl or orphan girls?
Speaker 9: Girls?
Speaker 2: Girls more than one? There's a load of girls girls movie. That's a horror movie. Beaches, sorry beaches.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: Awful girls beaches all their mother died? Remember, hmmm, Simon, ten seconds is up? What is the movie?
Speaker 3: Give us another clue? I don't feel like guessing it.
Speaker 2: That's it? What is it? Simon?
Speaker 5: Just pick all me.
Speaker 3: No, that's wrong.
Speaker 2: I don't accept that now.
Speaker 7: Adopted three three orphan girls.
Speaker 4: Oh I thought you were meaning singular not plue.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're talking here about infinitives. This is a bad situation for the quiz, simon. We'll give you some tickets anyway. Go see black clansmen have a nice wee came mate.
Speaker 7: Thank you to you too.
Speaker 2: All right, Jack, you know what we've got coming up after seven.
Speaker 3: Always, and you want me to say it?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 2: Keep it a secret?
Speaker 3: Ye don't keep a secret. I don't know. Sometimes a great tenalizing way to tell people that something is coming up is to just hint towards it.
Speaker 2: All right, So what does it say up there? For coming up after seven? Reason?
Speaker 3: Christian? First paycheck?
Speaker 2: Yeap? Have you only just been paid? No, we are not talking about that after seven o'clock. We're talking about something else. I haven't discussed this with the producers. I just told them that's what I want to talk about after seven o'clock, because otherwise they would be worried about what's going on.
Speaker 3: To tell you secrets is a good way to get people listening.
Speaker 2: I'm worried that if I did tell them what I want to do after seven I told you you were try and talk me out of it.
Speaker 3: It's more of this heavy petting stuff you'll see.
Speaker 1: The Christian Who Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Every single Friday, We're at you and control the music. So kicking off this hour with Carolyn in HOPPERSCOSSI wants to hear this from o MD if you leave coming up next, something I have not run by anyone on this show could be a mistake. We'll find out next.
Speaker 1: The Christian Who Connwall Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold four point three.
Speaker 2: Friday morning, Oh MD, if you leave or request every Friday on this show. That's some brilliant songs lined up this morning. Until the next hour, we go back to the eighties and catch up with mc hammer can't touch this. I can't wait to play that and hear that.
Speaker 3: And we've got the other mc hammer coming in at seven point thirty for the phrase that pays.
Speaker 2: You've got it the real emc Hammer twenty eighteen's answer to mc hammer, hem Mish Regucklin is in and he needs a brand new phrase to pay. So if you've got anything, let us know We've got a load of first suggestions up already. Awesome today's show, the Court gets bigger, not just fines. Christians Court will be presiding over your real life dilemmas. Anything you need a ruling on, please let us know. Christians Court is here after eight o'clock this morning. A promotion for you as well. I'm now going to make you my bailiff. Ooh yeah, pay Rise come welcome to Gold. But you do get a robe. We get robes today, wigs last week, robes today. Okay, so the courts here in an hour's time, so right now, producers, and you think I was going to be talking about your first paychecks, we may well get to that Monday morning. But what I am going to do right now is this is why I didn't run it past anyone who works on the show. I'm going to give out my new phone number. I've only had this number about ten weeks. So I'm going to give out my phone number now and see your number? Yeah, what this is my number? I've only had it like ten weeks. This new number, so that people people want to give you a call over the weekend. Then whatever.
Speaker 9: This is it?
Speaker 3: This sounds like a fun radio stunt to do, but you'll regret it. Why because people will bun your weekends lives.
Speaker 2: They've got busy lives. They're going to give me a weekend. No, our listeners won't do that. Not listen. You come on the average age of people listen to this station the same as us. You're too tired to be doing that.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I'd have to give that about twenty or sixty shots to get it looking good in a certain line of my age. They're not going to be doing that.
Speaker 3: What do you needed for? Though?
Speaker 2: Because the people give me a call over the week can I'm going to start to build radio's biggest WhatsApp group. There might be you know, thirty people that ping me over the weekend. And you know I'm not going to be able to get to every single call, but I will take phone calls over the weekend.
Speaker 3: I give you one week of before you go in the Optics or Telstra and get a new number. Is it your actual number? If I click ye?
Speaker 2: All right if you want to. If you don't believe this is my number, O four eight seven, I.
Speaker 3: Should just be able to ring Christian YEP, Christian Australia, which I have in on speakerphone.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this I'm live on air right now. There you go. That's all right, here's the number. Then O four eight seven own. That is busy already. Oh four eight seven oh nine eight four double two. That's my wife's just texted me saying, are you serious. I need to quickly get this number out now before she gets hold of me. Oh four eight seven nine eight four double two. Call me all right, put that number in your phone. Oh four eight seven O nine eight four double two, all right, get your number and send me a WhatsApp message, and then I'm going to form today during the show. And also, this is an easy way if you've got song request none that's waiting on line nine, or stay there, we might get to you call. You can just get your song on air right now by calling me directly and over the weekend. If you want to leave me a a WhatsApp voice note, maybe we'll play them on Monday. This is a new way for you to get in touch with with me. Now you can. You've really you've already been going to call us and text us and email, but now you can actually send me a WhatsApp voice note. Won't even cost you anything, so my number then I'll go. I've had to write it down because I don't know this number off my art quicker that is going crazy. Oh four eight seven oh oh four eight seven oh nine eight four double two. This is my number. Put it in your phone. Four eight seven oh nine eight four double two. Just wrote it down. As you know, sometimes we need just putting someone new in New guy on Gold. My number is four eight seven nine eight four double two.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: All right, I underestimate this. I didn't think you'd be that interested, to be honest, because I'm new and you're still probably sussing me out whether or not you do want to listen to the show. I didn't realize. Jack, you can back up. What have I just spent that song doing.
Speaker 3: You've spoken to three people, there's a fourth one on the line. Now, I'll just say the enthusiasm which with which you're answering these calls will wane over the weekend. Well, in one week's time, it won't be there anymore. That's my prediction.
Speaker 2: Lynn. Yes, Hi, this is Lynch. She's called my direct line. You can now four eight seven nine eight four double two. So where about say where you called it from? Nim I mean South.
Speaker 7: Thank and I'm at a tram stop about to get.
Speaker 9: On the tram.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you've got call waiting.
Speaker 10: I want to hear you play the song Daddy are Fallen for a Monster, which I heard in the UK two years ago and I've never heard it in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, probably for good reason. Who's it by Daddy I've Fallen from Monster?
Speaker 8: No, it was really popular when I was over there.
Speaker 2: Daddy I Fallen from Monster sounds like a very bad country and Western song. Ill texting right, I appreciate that. Man and Lynn let us know what tram me getting on? Way off to get number fifty eight? Yeah? Where that? Where will that take you?
Speaker 8: Then it'll take me to Peter Mac which is where I work in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Alight, Well listen, thanks for listening to the show, and now you got my number, send me a little WhatsApp message or voice message over the weekend. I'll play it out Monday and let me know how your weekend's going. All right, okay?
Speaker 3: Well, thanks Christian, lovely to talk to.
Speaker 2: You and I love your show. Oh thanks Lott you have a love it Loue date work and a good weekend. Take care okay, thanks Christian?
Speaker 7: Bye.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, my wife keeps texting, what have you done? Yeah? I mean we're taking live, live live calls. Here, live live calls. All right. The number is four eighty seven. Oh my god, there's another call coming in there. See what this is? That's me the background. Hello, who's this your Live and Gold? Please don't swear Hello, who's this.
Speaker 7: Hello?
Speaker 2: Sean way backually going on from mate mourn. Yeah, no, I guess that bit. Well done, mate, and big city. Let's narrow it down to at least a suburb, doesn't mat it, Sean, stay there all right, that's a I'll take up. We're going to take some of these during the outbreak. If you want to give me a call. It is four eight seven nine eight four double two.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: We had a meeting yesterday after the show and a hopefully all goes to plan where before the big new Freddie Mercury movie comes out. We are hoping that we will we do an exclusive screen which will be amazing. I hope the movie is as good as that trailer. That trailer looks amazing. So this phone is going NonStop. It's a great way though, for me to increase the number of new people I've got my phone. It's for the main reason so I did. It only had three new numbers since I've been here, been eleven weeks now, and it is going crazy, the messages of pinging off all the time. I've just given out my my mobile number out on air. He's the way if you do want to say anything and get it played out on air, or say anything to me, is to leave one of those little I'm obsessed with these cry out is to leave one of these WhatsApp voice notes. A couple of you started doing this and they're brilliant. Whilst it's coming now, So listen to this. Good morning Christian, my name is Aton. That's want to say thanks to the number, love the station, love the music, and I love your radio show, So thank you and keep up the great work. Well, thank you very much. My friend. Isn't that great? Plus, if there's anyone else leaving these messages here, goo, there's another one here, I hang on. I can't even get back to that home screen now to get what's up? I really should have probably spoken to someone about doing this before I actually did it. The numbers, I can't even you know how we got this Christian.
Speaker 1: It's Angie.
Speaker 2: I'm Forest Hill in Melbourne. What have you done?
Speaker 6: I London?
Speaker 2: We got to go to news is coming up next time. We've got the phrase that pays with with with Hamish hang on with hello? Who's this hello? Who's this hey?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: Michael? Can you say? The news and the sport headlines are coming up next?
Speaker 3: The news and sport headlines are coming up next.
Speaker 1: The Christian Who Connwell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 5: At the time, please record your message.
Speaker 3: Oh it's Paul, some career up.
Speaker 11: I'd love to request pull some three on me by this Lippard.
Speaker 2: It's one of my favorite songs in the gym.
Speaker 1: The Christian Who Connwell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Well, wow, I listened to that song is going to change forever after hearing our listener Paul there the reason why once. That's his favorite song to work out to. So I thought of them looking at himself in front of the mirror listening to that doing his Bicep curls nine ten bus sugar on me check out the guns ladies front row seats. All right, this is coming off for twenty five to eight Friday mornings to Christian O'Connor. Back for the show Gold one oh four point three. Every Friday we get this man. He's actually in his studio, which is a special treat really, Haimush McGlocklin, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Morning, Christian JACKO are your own Hay. We've invited you on to give out your own phone number on I'd like.
Speaker 4: To read it out, have a look at It's like when you get on to a school of Snapper or something. It's just biting the whole time. Your phone is going berserk.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's amazing though, because obviously I'm still new here. So now I've got feels like I've got a load of new contacts in my phone. I'm almost kidding myself that I'm popular now. I feel like I'm popular in town. It's great. Now.
Speaker 4: What I know is the rule in life is if your family texts you, you get back immediately. You get back as quickly as possible. Gold is your family. Everyone needs to.
Speaker 2: My only family here, wife and kids.
Speaker 4: All them back. Don't be an English snub, get back immediately.
Speaker 2: See. I was even in the toilet just now chatting to a guy, Peter.
Speaker 4: Why are you wasting your time talking to us? You should be speaking to your new friends.
Speaker 2: So this before we get into the final of the phrase the pace, which we're doing about five minutes time. I just thought it be nice. You must must have known the legend, and what an amazing person he seems to be. Gerard Lyle and very very sad news yesterday. A guy who's just thirty six is no age to die from cancer. But Sandly Cans is one of those cruel, indiscriminating illnesses that rob's families of good people in the world right now. We need more people like him, not less. And you must have known him, will work with him.
Speaker 4: I think Jared was one of those guys that if there were more people like Jared, the world would be an even better place. He was diagnosed with cant in his last year at school. He met his wife, Broni at school, so they were childhood sweetets. They've been on this journey together since the late nineties. At extraordinary that finally the battle has been lost. But he was an incredible golfer. He was diagnosed at seventeen. You know, I mean, you can't believe that would happen to someone so young. But Jack, hold are you thirty? I'm thirty yeh, So he's thirty six is a few weeks before he's thirty seventh birthday. But what is extraordinary through all the chemotherapy, through all the relapses, through the radio therapy, he continued to be positive. So he fought it, went and played on the tour, had an ace famously on the sixteenth in Arizona. It was just magnificent moment when he returned after another battle. He went and played the Australian Masters, and he stepped up onto the first here in Melbourne, and all the crowd were crying, and so was he as he drove down the first. And there's lots of those moments. But the one thing that I didn't realize until recently, and Martin Blake wrote about it today, that he was having more stem cell treatments and his younger brother Layton was a match. So they decided, let's have another go at this. And this is as recently as last year, and now both in separate hospitals. But the Peter Mack and the Royal Melbourne are so close to each other you can actually see the hospitals. And what they realized a few days in was that they could see each other through the windows. So Jared rang late and said, can you see me?
Speaker 3: So I can see it?
Speaker 4: And then there was to pause, and then he pulled down his pants and mooned his younger brother.
Speaker 2: And you see that. So even at the.
Speaker 4: Very darkest moment, in the direst of direst of situations, he brought levity to everything. And you know, I just wanted to say well done on the fight. Thanks for giving us so much joy on the golf course, but thanks for teaching us so much about life. So you've got two little daughters, Lucy and Jemmy.
Speaker 2: I saw yesterday the photo of him hugging them and he's on his bath bed is utterly, utterly heartbreaking. And whatever you've had going on in your life this week, that's truck. You take a look at that photo. It is humbling. You see the love he's got for them they'll always have, and also they love they have for him as well. It is heartbreaking. Thirty six is such a young age.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I just wanted to say to the Lyle family, our thoughts are with you, and the Gold family is no doubt thinking of them as well.
Speaker 2: Well said, okay, we're with Hamish.
Speaker 1: After this the Christian who Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: N see how I can't touch this? All request every Friday on the Christian o'e colonel Breakfast Show. God one four point three were the real mc hammer. My god briness makes you feel bet at mc hammer takes me back to you tube. Well, give me a year. What year do you think this was released?
Speaker 4: I reckon it was late eighties, early nineties, because year twelve social for me was nineteen ninety two. I remember that was going on in the background when Kate Phinnis was dropping me.
Speaker 3: You know you go back to your formal well, I wasn't.
Speaker 4: I I don't know whether I was actually dropped as much as I was hoping to kiss her that night and she said it's not going to happen. Yeah, so An mc how, I can just remember you can't do.
Speaker 2: So the soundtrack to your Heartbreak. I've always found stories that men tell her were the first time they had the heartbroken to be just amazing because you always remember it, don't you even though you're happy married. Now you've got all beautiful Mark, couldn't we still remember that moment? Kate Phinnis were you were you at the side? Was it in the school hall? You know we used to have the school disco. It was always in the school hall.
Speaker 4: She took me over to the side under yeah, listen, this is not going to happen, I said, okay, and mc hammers you can't do.
Speaker 2: And now you get like flashbacks as your Vietnam you want their man.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's how it is.
Speaker 4: He just interestingly, Simon Goodwin rang me yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my guy, my coach for the D's.
Speaker 4: You are taking your demons thing very seriously, he.
Speaker 2: Said.
Speaker 4: He's been keeping an eye on the president's lunch, all the members seats, all the ticketing. You have not been since you've been a member.
Speaker 2: But you have been a buller. He's aimed a buller, but he hasn't been a g Well that's for all the D's fans were he don't need to take it.
Speaker 4: That's literally where you need to be a clone of what has happened to struggle. He's trying to break that mold, isn't he He's trying to get them to be a high scoring so they haven't played finals since two thousand and six. They win on Sunday. They are almost an absolute lot. They play Sydney on Sunday, the BC and a Pink Lady game. Important game.
Speaker 2: You'll be there, yes, absolutely, yeah, I know what you'll do.
Speaker 3: No Demons will go deep into the finals and then he will finally go to his first first finals.
Speaker 4: Since O six.
Speaker 2: There he is new beanie, new scarf that team. Have you noticed since I've come on board as a fan, that team has finally got their stuff together and I think they're doing it for the new Pommy fan. Before the game, sim must be going, guys. I know he's not here physically, but he's watching, and guys, please, he's he's blussed us. I think that team is on the up.
Speaker 4: Since I become a fan, all I would say is he's not angry, he's disappointed.
Speaker 2: Goody. I can't handle this all right, So take us to the big highlights this weekend out sort of the d's What else are we looking forward.
Speaker 4: To Friday night? For Essen and your boys. They're mathematically a chance They've just got to keep on winning.
Speaker 2: I thinks like dumb and dubber. So you're telling me a million.
Speaker 4: So Essenon and Saints statsred on Friday Night, Fordy Melbourne and Sydney is a Sunday game, I reckon. The interesting one of the weekend is Giants Crows. I reckon the Giants will win Crows. This season finished. But tomorrow Hawks Cats. That's gonna shape a lot of things. I'm a catsman. I'm hopeful Hawks have found themselves back in the eight. So there's a lot of interesting footy over the weekend. There's debutantes as well, which is fun.
Speaker 2: But tell me, is it always like this as you get in towards the race, towards the Grand Final? It seems to me, from my new eyes are watching this sport here in the city that the last couple of games, to me, it seems like everything is it's been The stakes have been up, the games are getting bigger and harder, more dramatic. Is that traditional? What happens this time every year?
Speaker 4: There has never been a finish to a season that has been as congested as this.
Speaker 2: I mean, they're great.
Speaker 4: The teams on forty eight twelve wins Melbourne just remind of it's your side there in third, Hawthorne, this guy sorry, Melbourne Hawthorne in fifth forty eight, Collingwood forty eight, Port Adelaide seventh forty eight, Sydney eighth forty eight. Geelong are now looking in and they've got to beat the Hawks to get back into that there with forty four, so it's congested, it's tight.
Speaker 2: If you want to make a prediction right now, who's going to be in the final?
Speaker 9: What is it?
Speaker 2: The Tigers versus who gws right? I think I finally I'm putting money on that. In a minute.
Speaker 4: Well, I just think the Giants lost a lot of good players this week and they get them back in and they have found their mojo. Richmond are going to have two home finals at the MCG. I think they'll win both they get there. But the beautiful thing about sport, as you know, Christian is unscripted, completely unpredictable, and maybe neither of the Tigers or the Giants get there, and it's the Bombers from noway take.
Speaker 2: That one in a million chance, one a billion, Okay, it's the greatest. It's the only reality show I'm interested watch sports it. It's amazing, all right, So now we need to talk about. By the way, whether they announce him is you probably told you who's playing? Is it? Is it bon Jovi? We he looked away.
Speaker 4: Celen was a dollar fifty charts last week, wasn't it?
Speaker 3: You told us that Celene Dion was lucked in?
Speaker 4: I said, if Celendon plays, unlikely to go to the Grand Fire, because if he's stoned on the Friday, not stoned through smoke and stuff. But I don't well, I don't know anything. All I know is that not his top three to have Celene playing there, give us a clue.
Speaker 2: It's bon Jovi. They're over there. That's the room.
Speaker 4: Be amazing, it'd be very I know that I said this to you last week. Food Fighters and Bruce r on his hit list, But I don't.
Speaker 2: Tell its Selene Dion, Food Fights of Springsteen, isn't it song? They're like the.
Speaker 4: Traveling Wheel, seventeen million dollar budget, They're in all of them. Selene's gonna have.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about the phrase. Okay, so on the wheel at the moment, what have we got to actually.
Speaker 3: Have a wheel.
Speaker 4: I didn't think this was true. You have a wheel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've gone back to random now some of our favorites. Don't step on my door snake from Gavin Doors. Snakes are a bit of a theme this week in the show Sure Dead from the feed up from Nick. Peace Love and mung Beans will be very difficult for you. My personal favorite living de Vita Loca because we played some Ricky Martin on today's show. Should I give it a spin?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Spin it.
Speaker 3: There's actually a wheel in here. Broh, Yeah, yep, there's.
Speaker 2: Some blanks in Jack's mind. Oh it's gone for he can't make it my one. That looks like a fixed again. Otherwise it was gonna be no lifeguards on du Do you know? He's landed on peace, Love and mung beans.
Speaker 4: Peace Love and mung beans. Where's that from?
Speaker 3: That's Caitlin's email address as a teenager. She hasn't mean anything.
Speaker 2: Peace love and mung beans is the phrase we don't I don't know. Peace love and mung beans is the phrase that pays for you. My friends take that as a lock. That's a simple one.
Speaker 3: What days should we be looking out for it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Is it tonight?
Speaker 4: Let's do it tonight. Show Peace Love and Mungbeans at Gmail. Dot com.
Speaker 3: Okay, you've been going so well, let's see if you can get three in a row as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, peace, I reckon you can. How are you going to get that one in?
Speaker 4: I don't know, but can you know you're talking about Sarah during the week recording you have seen it just came up with an error.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, to tell her over the phone how to set the TV up to record last weekends, you have c folks and diffusing a bomb of the phone.
Speaker 4: Sophie is in chargeable bill paying at our house. My wife, Sensible Plumber came out to me last week and said, can you flick that three hundred and eight dollars through? I said, it's been doesn't it? Ran? So yeah, it's been paid, rang the plumbert's been paid. Now it hasn't been paid rank safe again. You're sure it's been paking news check. Yeah, let me go through it. Rings back Thomas Plumber three hundred and eight dollars said.
Speaker 2: I went to school with.
Speaker 4: Thomas Plumber in nineteen eighty seven. I think I owe him twenty bucks or something, and so he's in the accounts. So she's played paid a guy that I haven't seen for twenty years and now we've got to pay the plumber again. So the plumb went from three hundred and eight to seven six hundred and what is that sixteen dollars. That's the other thing after the three hundred and eight backs.
Speaker 2: The guy you went to school with has now got a random one off payment for you, like a you know, keep silent money or three hundred bucks.
Speaker 4: And you know what he hasn't done rang and said, you've paid me three hundred eight back on.
Speaker 2: All right, hey, miss, thanks for coming in. We speaking Monday.
Speaker 1: We're watching tonight the Christian O'Connell breakfast Show. Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Great taste you've got to get this morning. You're picking all the music, the style council walls come tumbling down, brilliant song. Ten minutes past eight. It's Gold one o four point three. It's the Christian O'Connor Breckforst Show. This studio is now in session. It is a court room. We've got robes. Now, I only put my wig on yet as well. Let me just chut the wig on.
Speaker 3: Yes, the wig that doesn't really look like a judges wig, looks like you're Captain Cook and I'm.
Speaker 2: Looking at the reflection the studio window must more like a bad Roy Orbison impersonator.
Speaker 3: Right now, I've gone for a wig over headphones.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a good look, right choice, It's powerful, all right, So this is that works. Then we're still paying your fines where you can tell us about it if you've been find or I think no speeding fines and we will hear your case work out whether we should pay it for you. But also the last couple of weeks more different cases have been sent into us. So now that we are turning this into Christian's Court, it's not just finds Jack, we are now upping our powers to a supreme court. You are now my bailiff.
Speaker 3: What does the bailiff do well, they bring the people.
Speaker 2: Into court and they keep any order in the court as well, make sure no one is in contempt of court. And Jack and I are now clearing the dockets of Australia overseeing your cases. Bailiff Jack, who is just court this morning?
Speaker 3: You're on a penny from Bentley, East Penny.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the court.
Speaker 8: Hello judge.
Speaker 2: Question, Hello plaintiff Penny and plaintiff Penny. Who are you bringing this case.
Speaker 5: Against this morning.
Speaker 8: The case I want to address is against my husband, Tim.
Speaker 2: Okay, and what is the case that you're making against husband Tim?
Speaker 8: Husband Tim sent me a fine. Not only did he send it to me, he sent it by Australia Post. He he clarified that he Timothy John McCready of writer inside of bed claims against myself of left hand side of bed yep. And the fine was for the loss of love life.
Speaker 2: Oh dear, this is very sad, I mean. And how much money did he put on the loss of love life? I want to ask?
Speaker 8: He finds me two hundred dollars, which I find very.
Speaker 11: Offensive, very very cheap, I mean, because of the there's nearly acquired rescue dalmatian twenty six kilo dog has taken his place in the bed.
Speaker 2: Hang on a minute, A twenty six kilogram dog. Yes, well, it sounds like it's like eight dogs in there. Is it pregnant? Twenty six key those? It's a child's dad.
Speaker 11: All exactly. So we've finally gotten through the children growing up and I've replaced it with a dog.
Speaker 2: And on behalf of plaintiff husband Tim. The dog's in the bed with you.
Speaker 8: Oh yes, no, you can't have the talk in the bed.
Speaker 7: Oh, Christian, I know it's a rescue dog.
Speaker 2: And we've had rescue dogs as well. You've done a great thing, by the way, because people just dump their dogs. There's savages and those rescue homes you go to, you can never leave. When you go and have a look around on those rescue homes dogs, you'll never leave without one these dogs. They're beautiful people. If you think about getting a dog, go and have a look round of rescue home first.
Speaker 11: Exactly, well done, Christian, Brainliff Jack's available.
Speaker 3: Lad who have a little bit of input. No, I call myself as a witness. I keep my dog in the bed.
Speaker 4: You're a witness.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not a witness, but I'll just gi is that him in the cupboard who keeps like making noises and filming it? No, Penny, we sleep with the dog at the foot of the bed, not in between us. But I know what it's like to have a dog in the bed.
Speaker 2: But what happens if you can I just be honest here, what happens if you'd like to play the piano? We use a polite phrase here, if you want to play the piano, what do you do with the dog.
Speaker 3: We continue to.
Speaker 11: I'll have to advise fact, this is, this is this.
Speaker 2: Let's get this caught back on case here, so he's find you two hundred dollars loss of love life because you're sharing. You're sharing it all right, I tell you what we're going to do. The jury can cool in now. The jury by the way, are you, dear listener, so you're the jury right now? I address members of the jury to call in. Let us know what you think. Do we go against husband Tim or are we going to oversee it and go and find it? Actually, you're in contempt of court annuallyship penny for me now, members of the jury. That's your listener one O four three. It's a very strange kind of court where you can call the judge N four four one O four three called Judge Christian.
Speaker 1: Now the Christian who Connell Breakfast show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three great one it wonder from the nineties, how was our omc seventeen minutes past day all request Friday on the Christian O'Connor breakfast Show. Jack and I back in chambers in court Judge Christian and Batee of Jack clearing the Dockets of Australia. Someone has emailed me a case they want to preside, who want to bring a case against their wife, the case of is soup a main course? We may not have time for that this Friday, because we are right now in the middle of a very very major trial. Alright, alright, Judge christians one on my foot. Judge Christian is overseeing the case of Penny against her husband Tim. Husband Tim has brought a case against his wife loss of love life and wants two hundred dollars in compensation. Obviously going to buy some kind of blow up doll or something over the weekend with that or two hundred dollars and we're going.
Speaker 3: To get like a Lila or a draw a face on a Lila.
Speaker 2: Anyway, all rights. Plaintiff Penny is back in the dog. Penny, You're right, yees cool here, okay, I'm now going to address the members of the jury. That's the good listeners to the show right now, Jury, remember Natasha. Good morning, Judge Christian and Bailiff Jack. Thank you, thank you for plague along, thank you for learning on Natasha. Now listen jury remember number one, Natasha, how do you rule at the moment. Are you in case of husband Tim or Penny? I am in ruling of husband teams. Yeah, I feel a bit mean during it, but honestly I think that.
Speaker 11: Probably even though a rescue dog, pets should probably not be in the marital ben.
Speaker 2: Okay, and let's go to jury number two. I didn't like her too much. It's cut off, rufuy. Do you remember number two? Heather? Good morning, Hello Christian, Christian, thank you? And jury remember number two? How do you? How do you find? Is it guilty not guilty? You go for Tim or Penny?
Speaker 4: I'm going for Tim, but I support the dog and I think the fine should be paid to the lost dogs home.
Speaker 2: Ah. Interesting angle, interesting angle. And let's go to another third jury. Remember jur remember number three? Dom, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 5: How are you judge, Christian?
Speaker 2: I'm very very good. And how do you find?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 7: Penny the plaintiff all the way and compensation to be paid to for misgivings?
Speaker 1: Very much?
Speaker 3: What are the misgivings?
Speaker 2: What misgivings? Do you remember? Number three? Speak up?
Speaker 3: The husband daring to have an opinion that goes against the dog?
Speaker 2: Whoa, whoa whoa? Ordering course Okay, plaintiff, Penny, I'm ready to preside over this case and make my ruling.
Speaker 1: I can't hit me with it.
Speaker 2: I am ruling in favor of husband Tim.
Speaker 8: Oh, do I have to pay him two hundred dollars?
Speaker 2: No, here's what I'm gonna do, right, here's what you guys need. Okay, because you've done a great thing here, you take it in a rescue dog, and this court applauds you for that. What I'm gonna do is, I'm going to give you two hundred dollars and you need to promise to me, Judge Christian, that you will use this money to go out and have a date night on us.
Speaker 8: Agay ah, that sounds awesome, Judge Christian.
Speaker 2: And I'll give you another fifty dollars to get some dog food.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah awesome.
Speaker 3: And the night that you go out, Christian will look after the dog.
Speaker 2: I never said that judges don't do any babies. No, but judges don't do bring, do not rule.
Speaker 8: I'm a winner on this one.
Speaker 2: Okay, Penny, thank you for bringing our first case. This morning, we clear the dockets.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three at.
Speaker 5: The time, Please record your message.
Speaker 11: Flatly different reservoir And I'm so excited to be one of my favorite day.
Speaker 5: By the creator of the neuromags, Make teen Strange.
Speaker 1: Take Golden Friday, the Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's gold one oh four point three time.
Speaker 2: Now for my favorite part of the show, Jack sings the week where Jack, who's very musically gifted, I knows all of it? Is it three cards? I think he's up to now and he sings the story of the breakfast show this week according to him.
Speaker 3: Now, we had our school photographs taken this week. We all got in school uniform so I've done a school inspired song.
Speaker 2: Okay, and if you want to see those high school photos. We did these as grown ups, but exactly like how it was when we did them as kids with the sky blue backdrop. We've all got our uniforms on. You've been having a field day With the comments, the most commonly used word is regard to me and psycho o C one four three. We're also live right now on the station's Instagram account. And what it? What is it cool? An instat is it a tag? A hand CEB handle? Is it like CB Radio No Gold one O four three. If you want to watch this live right now and you love Instagram not we do, check it out. You'll find us Gold one fourth.
Speaker 3: That's a way to get back on board with the young kids if you love Instagram like we do.
Speaker 2: Also live on MySpace right now as well, and I'm live on Ask Jeeves.
Speaker 3: All right, here we go. This is the Whitestripe song. We are going to be friends?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well no one.
Speaker 10: Mon Monday Show, Monday Show. We had a laugh eating food in the bath. Mom got me a Lamington, had my wife bring it in. It's something that I really recommend. Nothing, It's something that I really recommend.
Speaker 2: Not involved.
Speaker 10: Christian told some kids he was an actor in wizar it of Uz. He said that he met the queen and she'd put a tattoo on him. Cause the queen has tattoos of her own.
Speaker 2: You ever seen her number KINI is covered in times, Yes.
Speaker 10: Tattoos of her own. Wednesday show was here at last. We got our school photographs. Despite our ages and our flaws, we look good in school uniform.
Speaker 3: Put the photos on our Facebook wall.
Speaker 2: That was a mistake.
Speaker 3: The comedy split the photos on our Facebook wall.
Speaker 2: Very upset withy Christians.
Speaker 10: Has been criticized. They say that he has crazy eyes. It looks like he runs a colt or drink too much alcohol. Some have felt him look into their soul.
Speaker 2: I'd steal it.
Speaker 10: They say they felt him look into their soul.
Speaker 2: I'd steal it.
Speaker 10: We don't notice the resemblance in Dana Corvey and producer Bet. Actually we did, but not talk about if someone put their photos by side.
Speaker 3: And you can't help but find it funny. Part of time excellent.
Speaker 10: And now it seems that Price thought it would be fun give his number out on air. I think it's something he'll regret. You can call him and be one of his friends. Yes, you can call him, then be one of his friends.
Speaker 2: Four eight seven nine eight four double two. That is my phone number. What It was a hard one to do with that high pitched voice of yours as well, But that was very very good. I love that one. You like that pets I did? It was excellent. Oh he doesn't just sound like someone's got a gun to your hell. It's a situation.
Speaker 3: You both sound like parents. His child has come home with a very bad drawing. But you're still gonna put it on the fridge.
Speaker 2: Little pasta ones, you know pasta shows. I genuinely think that was brilliant.
Speaker 3: All right, I'll play it again.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Shore Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Still going on the hour, A brilliant songs picked by you. There's a couple of real surprises coming up. Duil the next hour, I thought starting the show. First time I've ever played in twenty years doing Breakfast Radio Ricky Martin live in Lavida Loca. That's nothing compared to I'm stunned that they let me play a song that we are in the next hour. But anyways, stick around you can find out what it is. Thank you very much. Sever And has been leaving comments about our high school photos that we had done this week. You can see the gallery and it is a kind of rogues gallery. There is one particular photo that people are talking about. Is the one of Jack and I together where Okay, I admit I didn't think it was this at the time. I just thought it was an innocent photo between two colleagues pretending to be brothers. And I do have a look of Gav Miller, who does the afternoon show here called me David Koresh. That's hush, but I do understand one. A lot of you are now seeing the wide eyed intensity of a cult leader, where Jack sadly is some wide eyed in New Recruit.
Speaker 3: One of my favorite comments overnight looks like Christian's left hand is holding a gun to Jack's back, making sure he doesn't ask for help.
Speaker 2: The other one, I didn't even see this comment, but luckily my kids found it for me. They're always good at supporting your self esteem. Kids, is it looks like a ventrilocust and is dummy? I don't know who is who in the relationship. You need to see the vote yourself. You're vine it on Facebook and a page there is oc one four three. Back to your requests, all kid, A no filler this morning because you're picking the music Melbourne. This is Credence clear Water Revival on Gold one oh four point three. What a song.
Speaker 1: The Christian who Conwell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three, fortunate son Credien's clear Water Revival. Awesome song, outstanding choices this morning. It's eight forty six, eight fifty six even on Gold one oh four point three. It's a little bit distracted. I gave it my mobile number earlier. I'm looking at the most recent message. Hi Christian, listening to you and jat this morning. Enjoyed Jack's song. Then you inform it will be a bachelotte free zone on the show. Now, I really love you, guys. That's from Emma. That is my promise. Honestly, when that show starts up, if you enjoy it and you want to watch it, that is up to you. There will be no mention of that show on this show.
Speaker 3: What if I watched it and came in and wanted to speak about it the next day.
Speaker 2: That's fine. You do it before the show or after ten o'clock we'll go for coffee. You can tell me what happened, all right, but not between six and ten, because you know why, there'd be enough people doing that up and down the dial. You will not find it here. It is a bachelor free zone, all right. We got the nine o'clock News and sport. After nine o'clock, more of your brilliant songs, a couple of real surprises, and also a new feature that has fallen into my lap in the last twenty four hours. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Usually nine to ten is like take it easy, man, No, no, no no.
Speaker 2: I've got a little bonus track coming up in about half an hour's time, involving the wit and wisdom that someone has said on the show this week, The.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three, Christian Oh Kongole Breakfast Show, All Request Friday Gold one four point three.
Speaker 2: Hey folks, we got another hour on the record show playing your songs. We do this every Friday, All Request Friday. I'm really annoyed. I know he gave famous Macgondfin a great phrase that pays peace, love and mung beans. Got to work there into tonight's commentary on Friday Night Footie just had an emo here from listener to Dave, who's at work right now? He had this one who's driving earlier? Did anyone just hear a weasel?
Speaker 3: Can we give him a like change? Can we I don't know, I love, Did anyone.
Speaker 2: Just hear av It's my show? I can do it. Everyone call Hamish now, so we're gonna we agree we're dropping that. Yeah, right, that's what I call him up now? And so what do you have to do?
Speaker 3: Everything on your personal phone. There's a whole system set up where the phones go through the dessay.
Speaker 2: They take sonar but off just running at myself these days. There you go, Will you pick up?
Speaker 3: Will you take my always endswers with the square, So be careful.
Speaker 2: That man never swears. Hey, miss Christian, Hey, listen, listen, we're live on air. Please don't swear.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 2: Listen. I need to change the phrase that pays. It's not going to be peace love among beans. Okay, I've got a new one. It's just come in and I prefer this one. It's did anyone just hear a weasel?
Speaker 4: Did you want to make it easier or harder?
Speaker 2: Harder? Did anyone just hear a weasel? Are you receiving me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And where does that come from? What's the origin?
Speaker 2: Listener Dave?
Speaker 7: Listener, Dave is a man that we must suspect.
Speaker 4: If listener Dave wants did anyone just hear a weasel?
Speaker 1: Day?
Speaker 2: Well, what do you want? You are a good man? Okay, cheers, buddy.
Speaker 7: I can't believe I did.
Speaker 2: I'm so pleased. All right, see that, mate? There you go. Let's change now. Okay, at the record, show the phrase that pays? Then tonight Somehow Live on Channel seven with Amos mcgoch on Friday Night Footy, did anyone just hear a weasel? Let's go to your song now? George Michael kicks off this our fast Love for You, Jane Lis singing Abbotsford.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Hell isn't it Happy Christmas?
Speaker 1: Everyone?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: The six minute jam session and half minutes.
Speaker 2: At one point Jack goes, are they doing chop sticks?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 2: There was like the last three minutes and then they did chopsticks incredible wig out there halfway through and then wake up again with the old vocals.
Speaker 3: Oh, guys, will go verse chorus, verse, chorus, do whatever you want for six minutes, chorus finish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we could have played another five songs, just a learning up man from Man one. Anyway, we're playing your songs every single Friday is twenty past nine. We've got more requests coming up after this.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: An interesting email that's come in and someone listening to the podcast, a young listener called Samster Christian. It's interesting listen to the show trying to keep the teenage sensation Jack in check every morning. As he is transitioning through this uncertain and new tom in his life from childhood to adulthood, innocence to experience, he appears to be experimenting with how to interact with other humans. Therefore, sometimes understand ly, he gives us some very odd pearls of wisdom. So here are my top ten things that Jack Post has said this week. Are you ready for this?
Speaker 3: I don't know if I am just count them down.
Speaker 2: Just comes from a listener, Samster. At ten, my guess is you didn't go to school with a uniform, as you grew up in the trees, said to producer Bex, who well to be fed at Jack have grown up in the trees. At nine, Batman's lair looks cold. I feel you'd have to wheel in an electric heater.
Speaker 3: It does the cold. I don't think I would rent it.
Speaker 2: At eight, I put up with coconuts swimming around me, and I actually quite enjoyed having a bit of food in the bath. This is going to be a regular occurrence, yep. At seven, I'm an organic broadcaster. I am.
Speaker 3: I don't write anything down. I like reading up paper.
Speaker 2: Just let it come for the bone. At six, it's got some sort of hairnut at the back. It's like you're a judge who's going to work at Red Rooster and his hair's not allowed to fall in the chip fryer.
Speaker 3: That's for your wig, your judge's wig.
Speaker 2: At five, too long of a delay for me to get it bronze. Yes. At four, it's way more fun than you think to waste a couple of hours giving Bunny is pushing people around and pulling their ties. At three, this was said to a listener on air. Do you observe the fluids coming out of the human? At two?
Speaker 3: That needs context to make sense.
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't. At two you're reminding me of someone from an old painting. So what he said to me the other day. And number one this week is unlike when you get a spatchelor stuck in the kitchen. Draw all from the words of Jack Post this week, Young Samster, thank you very much for emailing me if you got an email for the show, Christian at Gold one oh four to three dot com dot au.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Well, that is it, BLUs, Thank you very much. Listen to the show this week whatever you op to this weekend. I hope you have had top weekend. What are you doing tonight?
Speaker 3: Got mummy's birthday? I never call him ummy. I don't know why I did that, little sonny Mum's birthday dinner. And then we're going to a broadcast.
Speaker 2: Who's paying for that?
Speaker 10: You know what?
Speaker 2: I know you're living at home?
Speaker 3: No anchor, and I have.
Speaker 2: Offered to pay, offered to pay often to pay what you said your pocket money, yankor, and I will be paying. Yeah, absolutely right. And do you know how much of this week ken? I've got to get my kid? What is she's doing? This thing called tom Tournament of the Mind next weekend?
Speaker 3: What is it like athletics?
Speaker 2: Oh dear, obviously you weren't asked to take part in this is school? What is it awkward? Is it math? It's sorry? It's a like a debating kind of improvisational word.
Speaker 3: We didn't have that kind of extra curriculus.
Speaker 2: So that special institute you were in. Anyway, we're back Monday morning. Have a top weekend. Check out our facebook page you want to see the high school photos over the weekend. Thank you very much for listening. Title today's show is simply my mobile number. If you want to send me a WhatsApp over the weekend, might play it out Monday morning. Oh four eight seven, oh nine eight four Double two have a top weekend.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three