Speaker 1: The Christian o'connel show podcast.
Speaker 2: Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, this time for Christian olconals. Wait, how many do you doo?
Speaker 3: Okay, we have left the studio. We are now in the super Bowl.
Speaker 4: Because they're going to be doing a week beaks challenging a bowl. So super Bowl, do you work on a show? Any of you will give me something amative? That's it all right. The atmosphere here is nonexistent.
Speaker 5: It's electric.
Speaker 3: It's electric. Sorry with me, is Jack. We are now with the athletes. Three athletes lined up ten minutes on o'clock. How many weekbeks can they have in ten minutes?
Speaker 4: With milk?
Speaker 3: Three strong competitive men? Men become boys during the next ten minutes here on goal. Okay, let's meet the three competitors.
Speaker 4: Unto the ball is a big bad trucky for marriage. That to the Fendy's crown.
Speaker 2: God save the king, Gossie whatever room for lunch?
Speaker 6: Long may he rain. That's a sausage ring, big run, of course, but early lag. Back to the FLD.
Speaker 4: This title.
Speaker 3: This guy's got form. He stepped up. He's done it before. Can he do it again?
Speaker 4: Andy?
Speaker 3: Since we last saw the wind of last year. I know he's got a new sponsorship deal with somebody you fully logoed up? Then, yes, that's right, it's not the last dance with Andy the last ball?
Speaker 4: Who is the sponsor today? Triple I advanced Tratt's great? Okay, good luck? You think you're going to finish off these two?
Speaker 6: Oh boy?
Speaker 4: The looks?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: Who is taking him on? Let's find out who this legend is. He's won on Premiership Cup? But can he finish his ball?
Speaker 6: He's got three hundred and five goals?
Speaker 2: But does he have hollow legs? He's in all of fame, but how many wheat thicks.
Speaker 1: Can he do?
Speaker 4: Show us what you've got?
Speaker 2: Shame cross cross.
Speaker 4: When you say show us what you've got.
Speaker 3: He's currently dressed in a onesie or hawthorn onesie.
Speaker 6: He's snacking on the driveway. Figs.
Speaker 4: This guy's an animal.
Speaker 6: Don't feel your stomach that now?
Speaker 4: That now, Papa, I am, I got it first time? Okay, good luck craft. How do you think you're gonna get on?
Speaker 6: Not too well, it won't be not very good.
Speaker 3: Just a quasi mota or something, doesn't he for Notre Dame more than an athlete.
Speaker 5: Now he's drinking milk out of the bottle of Kraft. You're not taking this seriously.
Speaker 3: It's not just that, it's like, oh, you want me to take it serious?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Where they have those stories about where are they now? A sad story about a folden legend. He's swinging milk from the truck in on wearing a pont show. Okay, and last, but by no means least, there's meat. The last competitor this morning.
Speaker 4: A number three ladies and gentleman. He's a jockey. Will he have a tide of a soul wisfer?
Speaker 2: He might be giving up a sixty five year old handicap to that boogie's favorites buff This fella loves us soggy track. He's a cereal stallion. My time in it's a winks of weep biss.
Speaker 1: Get me out. He's out.
Speaker 4: The winks of weet bis.
Speaker 6: I like that, Grant, the winks of Wheatbix.
Speaker 4: It was worth doing it just to get that one line out.
Speaker 3: This might be rubbish what we're about to do, but the winks of Wheatbeach.
Speaker 4: Can we just take a moment to reflect on it?
Speaker 3: Grant the jockey who's actually in his soups today as well, looking respond it.
Speaker 4: My money's on you. That's good.
Speaker 1: Can I got confident?
Speaker 4: I'm confident, So give us a number. How many do you think you can do? Grant, I reckon, get thirty, thirty, thirty, week thirty.
Speaker 6: You're going down. I'm joking and he's right. Christian, I'll be riding you home.
Speaker 4: Give him Crawf has got nothing.
Speaker 6: Just got a whip. Can you hit Christian with that whip? But just show you how hard you would hit a It's.
Speaker 3: Better on a bigger man like you, like an old stallion, a former, sad, old tired stallion.
Speaker 4: All right, Jack, the rules for the week Mix channel, all right.
Speaker 5: Each contestant will have ten minutes to eat as many Wheatbix pieces in milk as possible. They've been divvied up for five week biks per bowl. You have to finish a bowl to move on to the next bowl. You can add your own milk, your own honey, your own sugar as you like.
Speaker 4: I think Brady had that pizza and just let one go in the studio.
Speaker 3: Easy, old man, he repeats, at that old age, So Jack, back to the rules.
Speaker 5: Contestants must finish in full each week bix piece for it to be counted as one at the end. We will be inspecting your bowls at the end for mush. Don't try and hide your mush under your milk.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, are we ready?
Speaker 2: Not?
Speaker 6: Really? Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 6: Andy?
Speaker 4: Are you ready?
Speaker 6: Yes, let's go crawl sausage man, got no chance, Jockie you're going down?
Speaker 3: Gross ready, Cosy Bozo's ready, Grant you ready?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm ready?
Speaker 4: Jack? Count them down from three three two?
Speaker 6: What again?
Speaker 4: We begin the week bits challenge.
Speaker 3: Now, maybe we should have opened the actual jokes about for them, but just wasted like ten seconds just piercing the thing. All right, Grawf is now topping up all the five balls with a lot a lot of.
Speaker 4: Grant's has broken all of his down and and he's not using his spoon.
Speaker 5: He's eating them by hand.
Speaker 4: That is sad.
Speaker 6: He's the skull. You don't even done anything. We're going to follow you come here.
Speaker 4: You just bored us of the kill half an hour to get out the house.
Speaker 6: Are you going, doc from hog? Or maybe we off you?
Speaker 3: I tell you what they I don't think there's anywhere we're getting twenty done today?
Speaker 6: How far we come, so far?
Speaker 4: What do we have?
Speaker 6: We're forty four seconds in.
Speaker 5: Who's he's on his second in the leg.
Speaker 3: And he's on his second strong start. The jockey is he's much together? Have you muched together all five?
Speaker 4: Grant?
Speaker 3: Yep, Yeah, he's crying and the most actually got tears in his eyes.
Speaker 1: Hello, Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: We're down to fifty seconds left of the week.
Speaker 3: Bische actually looks angry, always about to hold he's a threat to be sick on me.
Speaker 6: The latter.
Speaker 3: At the moment is neck and neck between Andy, the raining competitive eating champ on the show who's actually shoving him in his pie hole using his fingers, and Grant, the jockey who has got tears.
Speaker 5: Each bowl has five week picks in it. He's just hit the thirty.
Speaker 4: Listen, if you zipped it more and eight more, you might have actually been in the mix for this.
Speaker 3: He's got the wrong type of using his fingers, and I got the jogg on the other side, an endless stuffing. You know, I don't like seeing you like this, and I think Hawthorne are going to want you to take that off as well.
Speaker 5: Fifty seconds guys, last craft last day.
Speaker 3: Here we go ten weeks of a spot Crawf has been We could have got anybody.
Speaker 4: In who might have done more than him.
Speaker 5: Five four, that's a half three two one plates down.
Speaker 3: Let's find out who is going to be the winner of the week Bix Challenged twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: We're going to add it up right now.
Speaker 5: The stewards are just going to check the bowls to make sure that the finishing bowls how many week bigs have been eaten from them? But we can see from the bowls finished each week Bix had five. Each bowl had five week bicks in it. Andy has done seven bowls, Grant has done seven bowls. So now it comes down to how many they got out of that last bowl?
Speaker 6: How many did I do?
Speaker 4: It's not even worth talking about it. Not enough.
Speaker 5: The stewards haven't even bothered to go look across.
Speaker 4: Did you come here by accident? I thought there was something else happening.
Speaker 3: You wandered into a competitive eating in position four and a half?
Speaker 4: I did great.
Speaker 5: Kraft comes in a third place officially with with sixteen we're branded enough, So.
Speaker 3: Can we just second moment to admire his consistency? He started bad and stayed bad. You know that's a Shane Crawford story.
Speaker 6: There's still a lot of exit.
Speaker 5: It is a lot of week on sixteen is this? There are we looking at the final totals? Here? Oh Andy, who won the Sausage Challenge last year, finishes with thirty five.
Speaker 6: What Brandy time?
Speaker 4: Jack?
Speaker 3: Have you ever done one of these before? You're meant to go reverse order? You go, who's chem loss? Who's going to second?
Speaker 4: And then build up you've just said he's one. Now you're going back to tell us the big news.
Speaker 6: Who's in second?
Speaker 5: Sorry coming? Finishes on thirty two.
Speaker 3: Champ, Double Champ, Double Champ. Step forward, take the trophy, Andy, Congratulations to raining eating Champ on the show. He's the king of the sausages and moving very slowly like a python, Like a python who's eat a lamb?
Speaker 4: There we go, There you go, Champ.
Speaker 3: A few words from the winner's podium.
Speaker 5: I think, thank you my sponsors, Bryan and Andrew.
Speaker 3: When you said trust, you're wearing a trust to keep all the wheat bicks in.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, think the crane crew.
Speaker 6: Rashy, he's got whetbis breadth.
Speaker 4: You need to say sorry. You would do how.
Speaker 3: Many did and eat thirty five, thirty five and ten minutes.
Speaker 4: It's struggling once more.
Speaker 5: Do you have anything to say to crawl from the other competitors?
Speaker 4: You can't against the goat. I like it the goat.
Speaker 3: The goat has been born to Michael Jordan.
Speaker 6: MICHAELA the moon. What are you doing?
Speaker 4: I'm going to.
Speaker 6: Count thirty five week bigs out on the table to get a real idea of how many weeks time.
Speaker 4: For you to go home?
Speaker 3: Now, time for you to go home? Grant, you came a close second. Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: A round of the clause for all the athletes today.
Speaker 6: I don't know yet any isn't a wait for us?
Speaker 5: A percentage of body weight? Grant definitely won tonight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, as a percent of waste of space?
Speaker 3: Everyone please, he came, He mumbled, shake off on everyone.
Speaker 6: Third, do I get a medal?
Speaker 4: No? No, And don't forget your back at work on the show next Thursday.
Speaker 6: Oh fantastic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's have surprise foot his back. Did he want chant you?
Speaker 6: I might take of a newsport.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcasts