Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast showtime.
Speaker 2: Oh you'd be surprised, especially a boy.
Speaker 3: Sadly now our local tip has a no rummaging sign.
Speaker 4: Come in, let's give it a goir, have half a feeling and see how you feel.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Shows one four Thanks.
Speaker 4: Hey coome on, It's the Christian O'Connell Show, Monday morning, five minutes past six. Good morning, Jackie boy, good to see you. Christian. Ha's he not too well today's show? Perhaps he's been on it again, you know often on Monday, isn't it you know? I think she was at some wineries on Saturday. So when she's back, she's back and we're lovely to see her and she can do the news. But me and Jackie boy today, jack how was your weekend?
Speaker 3: Yes, we got to the fireworks on Friday night, the local soccer club putting on a fireworks display. My son sadly didn't make it to eight pm when the fireworks shot off, so he missed it. Maybe next year. Why he's just too tired. We left him. We left the next door neighbor looking after him in Pianco and I went down and watched it.
Speaker 4: So hang on a minute. I thought the whole reason you were going to the fireworks was because actually your experience the wonderful wars for the eyes of an eighteen month child.
Speaker 3: Yes, that was the idea, is for him to experience his So far.
Speaker 4: You palmed off the boy to somebody else so you could You and your wife couldn'tdraw the forward.
Speaker 3: When they're tired. They're tired. There's nothing you can do. You look at six o'clock, six thirty, like he is not going to make it all.
Speaker 4: They start getting scratching that they were ready to go down. Yep.
Speaker 3: So we're trying to calm him down and keep like, if we give him less stimulus, maybe he'll make it to eight o'clock.
Speaker 4: So it's like a car when the tank goes into red and you think, I'll just slow it down and glide.
Speaker 3: Put it in neutral and go down some hills.
Speaker 4: But he couldn't drag it out.
Speaker 3: He was so he crashed out. But then we had already excited ourselves for fireworks.
Speaker 4: What were they like? Were they big ones?
Speaker 3: They were great? So these are the guys, Apparently, the rumor is they're the guys who do the Melbourne New Year's Eve display, but also do the local soccer club in the afternoon. I was worried for him because about five o'clock in the afternoon is raining sideways awful, the wind was. I saw them down the end of the park putting up these little marquees. I thought they're going to blow away. But the turnout was hugely. I guess they got four or five different soccer teams there from junior levels right up to adult levels. So there was hundreds of people there and the fireworks were amazing.
Speaker 4: So how long did they go on? For? Just like a minute?
Speaker 3: No, no, fifteen minutes?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that stuff costs like that, so what do you think they had some left over from that New Year?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: They didn't get set off on the Harbor Bridge or in Melbourne. Very good.
Speaker 3: And no matter where you see a fireworks display anywhere in the world, it's always the same, isn't it. It's like start, slow, ramp up.
Speaker 4: And then they get I don't know what this is called in the firework trade, but the one I like is where it's like right, it gets a big one, like a big round thing, and then a.
Speaker 3: Little mini one come off the side of it.
Speaker 4: You show me that. I'm like a kid again. What that must be called something? It's like the eternal son burst I called it? And what it goes?
Speaker 3: The first guy who invented that must have.
Speaker 4: Been this is a big one. I think someone first of all, just did that one. People would have gone, that's amazing. And then years later someone goes, no, wait, it's glass, it's them. And then out of those little ones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so what don't they do it strapped many fireworks to the inside of the big one, so it goes trucks, the mini ones up in the air.
Speaker 4: I think they have timers now and delays.
Speaker 3: Are you reckon? There's a guy with the remote?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I think so. And also the other thing is did you also do this weapon goes? Ooh? That echoes of that, isn't it? What is it about the joy of a firework display? You're never Yeah, that's it. You're never too old to enjoy one.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast to.
Speaker 4: Know how old with you and your wife? But my wife a highlight of the weekend minus Friday night, My wife says, Sunday. Sunday's a day of doing things. Chris, we clean on Sundays too, that's right, and I get anxious on a Saturday night.
Speaker 3: I'm like, my god, what's waiting for me?
Speaker 4: Given I've never given my time us until Sunday morning, I think otherwise she knows I'm at risk of flight, like I might just run away. Actually, so I woke up Sunday and then she was like, actually, do you know what, Chris, Today is the day we need to do X, Y and Z and one one was My job was to get my carcher out and strip away all the varnish that she made me put on the back deck two years ago. Too dark, Chris, too dark, just putting that on and stripping it prepare take it all off. So you know, when you start something, you know where as this is going to take a lot longer. I thought. Just stripping away the varnish on that wood with the jetwasher right, just to do a small section, say about one foot by one foot, took about ten minutes.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was going to say, not an easy job, and not just that.
Speaker 4: Right, because you got to push, you gotta hold it on tracing and then listen to this guy, you gotta hold it on. My hand was getting small with the laxic acid build up in my forearms and my biceps. It took me a couple of hours, and halfway through I realized, this is today. This is all I'm going to have to show for That was sisyphus is doing this back deck. So anyway, my wife then is also getting my nettinnies, my haut to get our seventeen year old daughter or a seventeen year old daughter. She needs to tidy up as well. Now you went to your kids whore in teenage years. You come at them on a Sunday and say you need to tidy and clean the car and all these things that she promised she would do to have the advance on her pocket money. I said to my wife during the week when she said, hey, listen, if you give me pocket money early, I'll do a lot of stuff the week. Yeah, that isn't happening. Get her to do it now or it's never going to be done. So yesterday we're having a right. It was like an insurgence bat to right with someone throwing bombs you on the street. But my wife goes to me, you go up there, right, She's just slammed the door on my face and I go, It's okay. I operate from a different way. I'm kind of like a horse whisper for teenagers.
Speaker 3: Take the jet washer's defense.
Speaker 4: Start clean down her bedroom. Yes, she accused me of having I've written this down so I've not heard this before. Toxic productivity. Actually I laugh like that, Joe, that is good. I said, let me just get my phone and write that in there that. I went, wow, you put that. They bandied that toxic word around now a lot. Toxic productivity.
Speaker 3: Well, now you can put toxic in front of everything if that's If that's the case.
Speaker 4: I said, your behavior in now toxic teenager ring for you, Mum and I. So we're meant to clean all this up. So we have this running battle for a couple of hours, me her and my wife. My wife is texting me going can you go up there again? And I have to keep going and she's like, what is it?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 4: What's mom setting you up to do? Anyway, yesterday evening to create some sort of piece, I did something I haven't done since I was a kid, and I loved it. I saw that she was watching TV by itself, said hey, do you want to watch something together? Shouldn't you yeah, I saw that shut a bowl of Coca Pops. I went and got a bowl of Coca Pops. It's a brave new world at fifty. Why have I waited so long to have Coca Pops again? I reckon?
Speaker 3: The last time I had a chat I was a kid, and not even that. Having it not at breakfast is just an added bonus on top of that.
Speaker 4: Someday you get a bit of the old Sunday Blue. I've now worked out a way finally not no more. You've got bottle of Coco Pops on a.
Speaker 1: Goo Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: One thing with doing some sorting out yesterday is yesterday. It's another kind of mini landmark in life in Australia puts my first ever hard rubbish collection this week.
Speaker 3: Oh congratulations, and may I throw some stuff on top jack.
Speaker 4: So we dragged a load of stuff out there yesterday and when I left for work today at five am, there's some stuff on my nature strip that is not mine. Overnights munchkins have been out dumping stuff on my nature strip. What do you get?
Speaker 3: Do you get a meter bio met? Yes, yeah that's what we get. Yeah, you can sort, you can put a bit more and they will.
Speaker 4: Yeah, are you annowed to stack out? Can I go like ten meters up?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: Only a loot of meter It's like it meta cubed.
Speaker 4: Oh I see, I thought it was just meter along. Otherwise people would take the.
Speaker 3: Mickey yeah, and start balancing chairs and dining tables and further up enough.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I am now worried that over the next couple of days because I don't think they come until Thursday. That that is just going to be because even I've done it.
Speaker 3: You know, where you see someone that's a part one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a pin on. You see it at the front, you know. Don't use like a lighthouse when you see someone with a small stack. There, I go making that with that. I'm coming back at nine o'clock to night, under cover of darkness. You part slightly down the road, don't you open up that boot? I even wait for a bit, just let the noise of the boot opening die down. Then go right go and just thing where you look. You couldn't look any more suspicious, and you just start looking around constantly. You know, you see a dog walk and you make out you live there. I'm just tiling up this bit here.
Speaker 3: And then as soon as you put your item on the stack of hard rubbish, you do that walk really really quickly. It's almost a run.
Speaker 4: Yes, you're not running, but you're not you're not hanging around either, all right, emails, elect to a party. There must be a word by the way for that. Not running, But you're not slow walking? What is it? It's the thing you do as well. You know when you start to cross the road anywhere it's bloody. How that car is a lot closer. I don't look uncured, spring going right, but I cannot maintain this wrong, flattened?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 4: It's not that Olympic power whatever they have. All right, late to the party. This is a home of your emails to the show. Whenever you listen to the show, you can email whenever you want. Nothing we talk about the show has ever left completely dead or behind. Last week on the show, we were saying I didn't think called never too late. We're talking about people who are learning new skills. I bumped into one of our lovely listeners yesterday, a man called Gavin, who, over the last five years has been learning to hand glide.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, hang glide?
Speaker 4: Is it called hand gliding? I don't know what I said, hand gliding, He guides his hands around. He does that. The window on the thermals. Wow, may I talk about it? It was it was incredible. I didn't realize what a beautiful thing it is to do where you're all alone up there. And he said, he goes over like the Grampians and stuff like that, where you can get up doing a hand glide. Al right, I'm doing over twenty thousand feet. It's something he's above. Planes coming in to land at Melbourne Airport, why you can hear them on the little radio.
Speaker 3: What I don't understand is how do you go from doing like a tan and say with an expert to your first time. I think that about that wingsuit thing that they do with Red Bull as well. How do you do your first time at that year?
Speaker 4: Is that you can't do work experience? Its suddenly go you're doing it your own. Now You've got to fix your own problems up there anyway, Okay. Some emails and about learning new things in life. Christian, I'm fifty two. I've been working in the building industry for thirty years. About five months ago I started to learn Australian sign language Osland through expressions Australia. I've been starting a diploma in February next year. I enjoyed it so much. It is the most rewarding thing I have. Is this amazing fifty two I've ever done for myself, and it's so nice learning something new. I don't know anyone who is deaf, but I've found learning this skill and class environment to be so enjoyable. I'm hoping that one day in the future I can move into a new vocation allows me to use the skill to help other people.
Speaker 3: Or that's a lovely a legend I actually have. If anybody knows the answer to this, I'd love to know. Gordy watches an American youtubeer kids presenter, right, and she teaches a lot of sign language. But I said to Bianca, I think he's learning the wrong sign language, because I think Australia has their own one. Is Osland mean Australian sign langues?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It must be, so is it vastly different to what the rest of the world uses or what America?
Speaker 4: Great question you need to find out otherwise using a turn up, whether all these American words he gets to school a couple of years time, Christian or this is a show last week about learning new skills. I've been a nurse in neonatal intensive care since nineteen ninety nine and I've recently suspended my registration. Today I passed my final on road assessments after six weeks of full time training. I am now a tram driver at the grand old age of fifty three. That is incredible. Lovely Kaitlin and Croyd and thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Well Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: Christian. One of the best fire wors dis players I've ever seen was in Ecuador in a little town sillabating some local history, but the fireworks display was set up on a small wooden boat. My life and I didn't watch much of the display were too busy. The three dudes running around a tiny boat, handlighting each What a show within a show, handlighting each firework tube on a one key wooden boat.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't think wooden fireworks go together either.
Speaker 4: Is that a Viking pie like a funeral boat that could have easily turned into so lovely Hearing all these retting out your emails about people who were learning skills later on life, not the person who's been working in the building industry for thirty years now learning Osland Australian sign language. And Jack has a good question, Right, so your son watches a YouTuber.
Speaker 3: Yes, she's American and part of the things that she teaches is sign language. So I know how to say Mama, Papa, grandmother, grandpa. But I'm not sure if I'm learning an American one and Gord's learning an American one because Osland signifies as his own silanguage. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I've never thought about that. VICKI, Hi, go on, VICKI, what can you tell us about this?
Speaker 8: I just thought it was interesting. I did sign language some time ago, and my son, who's now eight, is studying is studying its part of his school curriculum.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's great. And he actually started doing two different like he's It was almost I said to him, he's learning two different types. He goes, yeah, there are two different dialects within Australia, so it is a northern dialect and a southern so and it was. I looked it up as well, and on the one of the Deaf Australia websites that has that there are actually two different dialects, so motary no and ivid did I and so that was interesting, and then someone else taught me that American apparently uses one hand. I didn't know that they used one hand to sign the alphabet, I think, whereas we used two.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And English Sign language, well yeah, those Americas, they're so lazy, aren't They just got one to do it?
Speaker 3: So VICKI, which one should we learn? I would love to teach Gordy sign language. I would love to learn myself with Northern dialect Southern dialect, Well.
Speaker 8: Well we're deemed under the under the Southern, so yeah, I guess that one, but I didn't know it was two. I found that out.
Speaker 4: Even variety in between, say light for essay as well. Obviously it's palmehre and palma there. Does it even break down like that?
Speaker 9: Probably?
Speaker 8: I used to live in South Australia and I used to think I was from another country, so it's possible. But yeah, so it's just interesting. But it's like we've I guess with Italian, you have northern southern dialects as well, so it's the same kind of thing. But yeah, but either way, anyone, I think anyone who's there would appreciate anyone trying to communicate with them. I'm trying to get back into it myself. So yeah, times when your kids can say happy Mother's Day and Happy Father's Day in like in Sielang, which it's nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it most we want to think of that. We should all have a bit of a communicate with anybody and everybody. VICKI thank you very much for coma. Have a good day, you too, guy, All right, lines right for now. If you're already at work, knocked on, give us a call. We have prizes. Just view the secret Grinders, the six hour Grinders of Melbourne right now, who are already at world. Well, the rest of the city is asleep. Nine four one four one oh four three in the merched cupboard, Jack, what do we got?
Speaker 3: We have a special mug that can only be one at this time every week. It is the knock On Christian o'conne mugget says I'm knocking on with the Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Right now we do a knock on Monday. If you're already at work, knocked on, we're going to celebrate that. Nine four one four one o four three. Come on in Christian, just how did you talk about Oslan. Yes to language is significantly different in Australia. We use two hands to sign same in the UK America like you called us said one handed Osland in Australian language. Some of the signs do vary wildly from state to state. I'm aware of this as I coordinate and run a social club for deaf people here in Melbourne called Western Deaf Travelers Group. We meet up once a month on a second Friday of each month for catch up and a mail and of course a few drinks. Were also go on bus trips around Fick and New South Wales, even been on a few cruises overseas. I'm not actually deaf, but many of my friends are, so I started this group as a little social outlook for them about eleven years ago and we sometimes now about eighty people at our monthly meetups, all traveling all over in Melbourne to come and hang out together. Patrick. What a lovely thing you do there. It is so nicely part of a little community there, Patrick Shield, Thank you very much your email All right, not com Monday.
Speaker 3: Over the next couple of weeks, I'm going to learn five to ten words.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's all do it. Let's set ourselves a challenge to all do this. I think the first email I read about this it was Expressions Australia as we are. They're earning it, so we should and find them to come and train us. All right, So if you are ready at work knocked on, give us a call nine four one four one oh four three. Diana is good morning, Diana, Good.
Speaker 6: Morning, Christian, Good morning, Patty, good morning, Dick.
Speaker 9: How are we all good?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 4: And where about you? Where are you? Knocked on? What do you do?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 6: I'm in the caravan industry. I working in craig Eban for austrial As caravans, so I do a lot of the quality control checking, checking the plumbing, the sparky, picking little problems here and there and making sure they're ripe and ready ready to go for the customers to enjoy their travels.
Speaker 4: Now, what time do you start in the morning doing all? You are a QC quality.
Speaker 6: Control, So I like to get there before the sparky, So usually around six thirty I start so and then the Sparky's come in and then we'll go through any problems that there might be, or if there's none, we do a rundown on the next van and tell me this.
Speaker 4: Right, because you're dealing with them dined out sparkys. Whenever we chat to the trades, right, they all go spark He's earned the most. I think they're better than us. Are they quite tricky to deal with, Diane?
Speaker 6: Yeah, a lot of the not my job is the main word.
Speaker 4: Trades who aren't spark is going yeah, damn right, yeah, breach sister.
Speaker 6: No, it can be difficult sometimes, but we get there in the end.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: We're going to send you one of our mugs, Diana. Thank you very much for giving us a call.
Speaker 6: Thank you very much, Christian, take care Dev.
Speaker 4: Now, good morning, Dev, Good day Christian, Good morning mate. And so where are you you're at work right now? What do you do? Dev?
Speaker 9: I'll work at a school down on the peninsula. And yeah, we started early today because we got smashed with the weather on Friday, so we've got leaves and branches everywhere. So yeah, we're just starting cleaning.
Speaker 4: Out that awesome. What time do you start this morning, Dev?
Speaker 9: Six thirty this morning? Yeah, listen to the Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you very much, buddy for being there for us. The morning and we'll send you one of our mugs.
Speaker 9: Okay, excellent, thanks mate, all right, have a good week.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening to dev Let's get it Lianne. Now, good morning Leanne, Hi Christian and team Dan. Do you have a nice weekend.
Speaker 10: I had a great weekend, did you?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I did. Thank you very much for asking. What was the highlight of your weekend? Lianne? What was the best thing you did on Sundays?
Speaker 10: I trained dogs at a dog club in Croydon.
Speaker 4: What do you mean you train them like puppies.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we instruct the handlers to train their dogs.
Speaker 4: I see, what a great thing to do. And so you're up work.
Speaker 5: Now what do you do, Lianne, I'll wake a fire in Safety Australia and we safety training all over the country, fire safety training, fire safety, anything, heights, confined space, we do do it all firs stayed.
Speaker 4: Awesome, good honor Dan. All right, we'll send you one of our mugs. Have a nice week Thank you, Thank you mate.
Speaker 1: Bye a brighter you're listening to the question know Carl Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Having a great weekend on Monday, we like you to tell us all about your weekend and would you tell me about your weekend. Six words you can text them in prizes for the better ones to four seventy five three one oh four three. That's our text number ten about the weekend. He just haadded six words, Jack, What would it be for you?
Speaker 3: My six words are who's allowed an Olympic rings tattoo? There's a dad at Gordy's swimming lessons who has a big favoring Olympic tattoos on the back or no on his rib cage and quite big. I've seen the Olympic tatoos before on like a bicep, or even on the inside of a wrist, which is small the size of a fifty cent piece. This would be a size of a pack of playing cards. Oh wow, big. But I don't recognize him as a famous Olympian now he would be your age, my age, yeah, thirty five to forty five, somewhere in between the two of us. Doesn't look buff, doesn't look But.
Speaker 4: Then his Olympian days might have been five ten years ago. Some former athletes, some of them maintain and other people they puff up a bit.
Speaker 3: Well, he's I would say, if anything with it all ways, But maybe so.
Speaker 4: Maybe you think he was a triathlete, maybe long jump, long jumper.
Speaker 3: What about like a fencer or somebody whose face is covered so we wouldn't know.
Speaker 4: That to consult Google see how Australia fence, I wouldn't know where austral is or England is in the I would know who are the dominant countries. It feels like a Frenchman sport to me. I don't know why, just plucking out of the air that it feels like France will be all Spanish will be more dominating in the world of fencing.
Speaker 3: You're right, we would get more excited about fencing. I think if there was an Australian in there no, or it.
Speaker 4: Had no mask, I think you like it if it was just a bare face thing rather than so okay, so we're thinking he's a form What about if he was a trainer?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: Can you can you get the tattoo with? If you're a trainer, I think you've got to be competing.
Speaker 4: What about if you're a trainer and you you you you've trained a few silver and gold medalists. It has been part of your life.
Speaker 3: You're so you think who is our favorite coach of all time?
Speaker 4: Boxel box, Where is Dean Boxel.
Speaker 3: He was famously humping the rail as Ariana Titmus came home. It's to win gold.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a blast.
Speaker 3: Is he allowed to have an Olympic Well, I'd like to know from tatoo artists or tatoo enthusiasts, who's allowed to get an Olympic rings tatoo?
Speaker 4: So you are you saying you don't think you're allowed to get it if you're not involved in the Olympics, why would you know? What if it was someone's mum or dadd who want a gold Man?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, you've got to be anthly.
Speaker 4: I think really it's a trademark logo as well, isn't it. How does that work? Can someone cut that off?
Speaker 3: Well? Remember when anytime we talk about the Olympics on this show, maybe I'm not even allowed to say that. Get that thing about? Is you never it's close to the competition?
Speaker 4: You're allow us say? This is how they make their money, suing people like us, just even discussing another human being.
Speaker 3: How do they make all those gold having.
Speaker 4: Olympic rings tattooed on them? If anyone can tell us about this, give us a call nine four one four one four three, also texting now then oh four seventy five three one oh four three, your weekend and six words.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Tommy A Producers is stuck it as head around the door. It's nice to see him sometimes, isn't it. We actually have a theory that Tommy Producers working on another show. He said that apparently the head of the Australian Olympic Committee is a former gold medal winner at fencing at the Olympics. I don't think it's a fencer, well, Jack Seene a guy down at his local swim pool who's got the five Olympic rings tattooed on them. So if you're going to go and get a very unique, identifiable logo like that the Olympics, in my mind we're thinking this is a former Olympia.
Speaker 3: Yes, I didn't recognize him as a famous Olympians slim person. Maybe he was a fencer because they wear the masks so you wouldn't know, you wouldn't be able to identify.
Speaker 4: We have weight categories and fencing are the heavyweight fencers middleweight like they're doing boxing and you have it all in.
Speaker 3: But you know what, I've never watched a fencing match.
Speaker 4: I have when we had the London twenty twelve and obviously there was a frenzy people trying to get tickets. You need to it so I could get tickets. Was Greco Roman Wrestling brilliant and the fencing I left after fifteen minutes. It's very precise, slash boring. It was just like you can't you can't really see what they're actually what it's quite. It's a sudden sport where it's so quick. You know, sometimes you watch the sport and you're not watching. If you watch it love, you're not watching the video screens more to get the video replay. You're there, but you're not really just watching it on TV.
Speaker 3: That's what we were in London with Hami Shnani for the Olympics. Yeah, the only tickets we could get table tennis. But you're in an arena the size of a sense of Marvel Stadium, trying to peer down at a tiny little ball which you can't see, so you have to watch the whole thing on the screens.
Speaker 4: If you or I were Olympic gold medist fences, right, I think if I was gonna have a tattoo, i'd get one of the foil and epei.
Speaker 3: Yes, and then people know along with the rings, so you say I had the Olympics.
Speaker 4: So it's the story. Because tattoos often for people, they are the story view, aren't they? So on how have that rather than just the rings.
Speaker 3: Australia has not yet won a fencing medal at the Olympics. Our best place athlete has been Greg Benko, who we all know finished sixth at Montreal nineteen seventy six.
Speaker 4: So what's talking about? Where do you get that? This is a guy we poach on Triple M just making it up, man, Christian, I'm my six word weekend Friday mcg no voice left luc Ossi a blues fan. Bentley Demons Under eighteen Girls Division two premiers contract. Congratulations to the Bentley Demons Under eighteen Girls Baggers win Melbourne your next baby. Where's see you Friday? Christian? My weekend karate grading, love seeing daughter exself and this is going to make me sound like I'm fifteen years of age. Yeah, but here's my six word weekend. I was so excited, Yester even doing this, googling it. I'm getting a new TV and it feels like Christmas.
Speaker 3: How many inches you going seven?
Speaker 4: Because one I've ever had? Seventy five?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah. Now, producer Perry Right, he works on the show, is a bit of a lovely guy, shady character.
Speaker 3: Yes, he used to work at JV High.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know what he's got going on.
Speaker 3: You know, he can't tell you a good TV? Can you at a discounted price?
Speaker 4: All I know is I've got to transfer some money to a friend of his and I'm going to get a TV. And my wife went, can you trust this man? I went, good point, Actually I don't know, but he does work for the.
Speaker 3: Chow a terrible look for this show. If you go down, I'm going.
Speaker 4: To go down for buying a dodgy TV.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: You know, it's raining Saturday evening and we had some friends realm and we've were doing steaks and I saw cooked them outside of the barbecue because it doesn't stink the kitchen. Now it's the best place to do your states on the barbecue. But anyway, get this, what a great friend. As it was raining, to protect the meat, I think more to protect the meat on the on the grill rather than just me a friend held umbrella over my head and the grills head so we could still have because it was like the rain was as you said earlier sideways, it was horrible Nari rain. But barbecue season is here.
Speaker 3: We had our first barbecue yesday of the season as well. Got the weber out. Although do you put your weber away over winter or do you leave it outside?
Speaker 4: I leave it outside right where they live and belong. However, it does have a waterproof cover over it.
Speaker 3: Oh see, my we have the cover as well, And I want to say about may the cover blew away and I just left down the backfild.
Speaker 4: Come on, you've had time to get it time.
Speaker 3: I saw every time I looked at that the weber getting drenched in the rain. I was like, and rusty, I must go out there and put the cover back on. But then it gets to about midyear and you're like, well, now we're so close to spring, I might as well just wait it out. And we did wade it out. So yesterday when I got it out, I had to get all the cobwebs off it, clean all the crap off it. You know that the drip tray underneath.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you get all the fat out there.
Speaker 8: No, it was.
Speaker 3: It was completely empty. I feel like the rats of the possums left it up. Oh no, he was actually bone dry.
Speaker 4: You're kidding. No, that is not a good sign.
Speaker 3: Some animals had a terrible night's sleep after that.
Speaker 4: I remember in the New Year, we were up on the Gold Coast. We were staying near the Mermaid Beach and I'd hired a caban. I don't know if you've ever try to put up a cabana, right, And it was a bit breezy there. Right, It's a big, beautiful, big open beach up there, right, but it was very breezy, and I suddenly looked around them and no other cabana's up. I thought, wow, just I'm the only guy who cares about his kids. And then uh, I went for We went in to get into the sea, and I could see this cabaner just coming down the beach, literally doing forward rolls like cabana deposit for it, right. I run out. It's hard to run out the sea as well. You know, he's trying to lift and he's really hard. Came running another dad takes chase over it and dies to grab like a rugby tackle to try and get hold of my cabaner. So today on the show, we want to know what blew away? Ber.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian o'cyl show podcast What blew Away?
Speaker 4: Samantha, Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 12: How are you Christian?
Speaker 4: I'm good month. I had a great weekends, actually called in the show, so what blew away?
Speaker 12: Well, I'm in Geelong and I got a call from the Sees saying that there was a trampoline ended up in my backyard from my neighbor.
Speaker 4: Up the road, blowing down the road.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it ended up.
Speaker 6: In my backyard.
Speaker 12: And all I said was to the Sees guy, not my dogs. But I wasn't worried about the dogs. First thing I said, is it jumpable? Can I come home and jump on it? But yeah, I lost my barbecue smashed. It's gone up the side of the house and my dog kennels went flying and my dogs were huffing and puffing.
Speaker 5: When I.
Speaker 6: Cut it.
Speaker 4: This just sounds like the Wizard of Oce. What do you mean The dog kennel flew up in the air.
Speaker 12: Well, they flew the cheer plastic dog kennels and they ended up down near the clothes line. Shit, So you imagine if they were in that. I would not like to think if they were in there when that happened.
Speaker 4: I've never heard if not. Dogs sort of been blown up in the air and sort of down the road, tumbling along with the trampoline, dogs in their kennels.
Speaker 9: So it's sad.
Speaker 12: That's terrible, isn't it?
Speaker 4: It is? And so how many doors away? Was the was the trampoline from the top end of the street?
Speaker 12: All houses down?
Speaker 4: Bloody? How strong with the wings? Where was this?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 4: That's chaos?
Speaker 12: So it was pretty bad. I lost I've lost a few tiles and different things. And the guttering is a bit mangled, but that's all right. It can be fixed.
Speaker 4: Samantha, thank you very much. You kill me. I have a good day.
Speaker 12: Thank you to kristin Bay, Maria Coomrning gang.
Speaker 4: How are you where we Maria? What blew away?
Speaker 7: My son?
Speaker 13: When he went to school. We sent him to a private school and part of the uniform was a ridiculously expensive hat they had to wear. About three weeks into his first term, he was standing on the train station and the wind caught the hat and off it went, and it was rolling down the station and he went after it and pretty similar to you in your cabana. He went rugby diving just as it was about to go off the station onto the tracks. Managed to catch it, but came home with extremely badly gray's knees and elbows. But he said, I didn't lose my hat.
Speaker 3: Oh, you can't lose a hat because no hat, no play, shelter, shed all lunch time, extreme wind.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it wasn't that's not a hat, Jack. It was a hat that they had to wear going to and from school. They didn't have to wear it when they were outside during during the day. Oh, it was ridiculous. They used to refer to it as the summer of Kubra and it looked like a.
Speaker 14: Boater hat.
Speaker 3: How have I never seen these students walk in the street.
Speaker 13: He was on the other side of town, Jack, if you lived on I think they go to school under the cover of darkness. You have not which score I was talking about, And every goodbody who goes there knows about it as well.
Speaker 3: Still wearing the felt the coobra's today, are they No?
Speaker 13: I think they faced them out in the last couple of years.
Speaker 6: That this was about ten years ago.
Speaker 4: Amazing scenes, Maria, very funny story. Thanksgiving us a call mate.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Asking you right now what blew away? Good morning, Adam at work already, Christian. One of my only memories is the day we moved to Melbourne from regional VIC I was about five years old. To cheer me up about leaving and moving to the Big Smoke, my parents had got me a yellow balloon. We're about to get in the car and leave forever. The balloon blew out my hands and took off down the driveway. My feckless father. This is still obviously bourns Evy. This happened in nineteen seventy eight, my feckless father, which is a fucking one day. My feckless father and uncle both gave half hearted chase. This still it's all the way back in nineteen seventy eight, but an even greater gust of wind launched it further into the air and out from the driveway moments later, Christian, it was in the stratosphere. All during the two hour drive to our new home, my uncle would randomly point at non specific points in the sky and yell, there's your balloon. Each time I'd strained to look up and not see anything. Each time, my uncle would tell me I just missed it. It's gone behind a cloud, before pointing again at some non specific cloud. I'm not saying that was traumatized or anything, but I'm forty seven now and I'm still thinking about that yellow balloon. Adamat bestless, reckless father? All right, what blew away? Phil? Good morning?
Speaker 15: Good morning guys.
Speaker 4: How are we? Yeah, we're good felt We're having a great weekend. What blew away? Phil?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 15: I was down at the beach at Rosebud. My umbrella blew away and went about twenty meters and a couple of lovely ladies grabbed it pully and as they were wrangling mine, there's blue lots blow away. So I gave Jake for theirs, and there were about two hundred meters printing try and get it back to this lovely grip ladies who are somedaby what.
Speaker 4: Down the beach to be watching that. It's just an innocent bystander, not involved in the frack arm.
Speaker 15: I spent running after.
Speaker 4: What happened. It's hard giving chase anything in the sand. Brutal, It's brutal, it is, Phil, Thank you very much, You cool mate. That's got to leanne here. Good morning, LIAMB.
Speaker 6: Good morning.
Speaker 4: What blew away? Ah?
Speaker 7: Well, we were towing home our canterravan on the freeway at one hundred kilometers and the roof of the canterravan blew off. All the canvas around the side that connects to the bottom blew off, and everything inside the canravan that wasn't nailed down also blew backwards, causing carnage all over the road and massive traffic jams and a great big mess.
Speaker 4: Lyah So basically after a while you're just towing, well, you're just doing some wheels on you basically the act. Yes, it was like a trailer just been stripped away. Yep.
Speaker 3: So what had happened. Was there a window open or something that let the air get in and under the ceiling?
Speaker 6: No, no where you.
Speaker 8: Hooked it in at the front.
Speaker 7: The wind had caught that somehow. It was an old camper van and it started to lift it.
Speaker 6: And then being at one hundred kilometers, the wind just.
Speaker 13: Lifted the roof and it just ripped everything off and flew everything flying everywhere, and then.
Speaker 4: You caused a massive, a massive traffic jam.
Speaker 7: Well, cars just had to pull over everywhere trying to avoid the mattresses and everything that were flying.
Speaker 3: So did you start to run around and get kick nacked?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we pulled over, and.
Speaker 7: Friends of ours that were following pulled over, and other people that had pulled over. We were all trying to clear it all off the road.
Speaker 4: And yeah, what an absolute nightmare, Leanne. Incredible story though, thanks for sharing it. Thank you Tom. On the show, we should just find out. It's a bit why did you call a massive traffic jam seven years ago? On? People hate you, they don't care for your backstory. Well, while the car's broken down, if you've caused a traffic jam, you want to hide in that car where you went to be towed away? Have we got here? Kelly Goome morning, Kelly.
Speaker 10: Good, Hey Christian, how are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good Kelly. What got blown away?
Speaker 10: Well, we were sitting at a cafe in Regional Victoria, a new little shop that just opened, and my husband I thought we'd go and check it out. I'm sitting there having some breakfast and my husband went inside to get maybe some salt pepper, and I'm sitting there eating my lovely breakfast when all of a sudden, the gust of wind came along and blew the massive cafe umbrella over the top of the cafe into the car park and onto.
Speaker 4: Our car, a perfect landing, and the giants did not give it ten out of ten. Oh my god, Kelly, So what happened? Did it set the car alarm off or smashing the bottom?
Speaker 10: It did off a bit of duco and we'd only recently sort of got the car, and I was just sitting there though too. I sat there and I didn't couldn't believe that the wind had taken the umbrella, so I just kept eating my breakfast like nothing had happened. And my husband walks out and I'm just there, no umbrella.
Speaker 4: You see the brolly take off and land on your own above me.
Speaker 10: It was above me, Chrystal. You know, I was sitting under this huge umbrella, which she would have thought augusta wind wouldn't be able to lift it because it should be weighted down, and of course it obviously wasn't weighted down correctly, and it sort of went over the top of the cafe, so I couldn't really see where it went until my husband came out sees me sitting there sort of umbrella naked now, and there we go and check the car and of course it's hit the car. It's gone up the street like it really took off, and our car has been damaged. And of course the cafe owners tried to get out of playing the insurance saying it was an act of God. But thankfully no, we got covered by insurance and got our car fixed.
Speaker 4: But you got first.
Speaker 10: No, we didn't go back charged, no, no, no free breakfast, and we decided maybe not to go back. In the recommend the cafe twenty one in case you know, similar acts of God may have occurred.
Speaker 4: Who knows, I open a cafe called acts of God. That's part of the fill of eating. You don't know what might happen to tornadoes. Kelly, thank you very much, she called my great story.
Speaker 15: No worries.
Speaker 10: Thanks. Christian.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian O'carls show podcast.
Speaker 4: Christian Massive mishrd lyrics the New Carl's ads you play every morning in the car. All we're hearing is go and pull your pants down. Now. I can't speak for the Cols Corporation. I'm sure that is not what they're saying in the effort, but maybe in the last week of the year, we do a separate misheard lyrics for you. Hear the efforts a lot any mishurd lyrics you have from the ads, it's just another miss Herdman day.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell's miss her lyrics.
Speaker 4: All right, your brand new miss hurd lyrics who do it every Monday? You email them in. We played them back if we agree what you think you're mishearing. If we don't, simply hear it. And for the great ones, Hall of Favor two Hall of Famous. Last week we had Dancing on the Jetty by in Excess, the misheard lyric letting God's Tires Down, and David Anderson had this by Guy Sebastium. I choose Good, Yes I did, Nat chose Good and natchos good. Yeah. All right, let's see we've got this week Noomi Phillips Rolling in the Deep by Adele with the original line You're gonna You're gonna wish you never had met me. We're listening to the backing the backing vocals, Yeah, you're gonna wish you never had bad feet. To turn it up, we no Nathan in Ballarat Leave Me Alone by Pink Tonight, Leave me alone. I'm lonely. Oh is pink saying, tonight leave me. You're old and moldy. Like she's singing it, it sounds great as well, old and moldy. To make the point, she says it twice. Yep. What Nathan Rick has got Summer rained by Belinda Carlisle. Come dancing me baby in the summer rain. Now Rick is missed hearing this. Come dance with me baby in the submarine. Yep, I'm hearing that as well. What I'm wrecked? Dal Jackson's got Pat Benatar's all fired up. I got a new fire burning in my eyes. Now down is hearing it. I've got a loofer burning in my eyes. Furs out. I really love that one. Yes, Dale, the curacy name has this one? King by years and years cut cover take the test? Or is it court covid take the test? Court COVID take the test. Yes, very good one. All of favor and bit. We've hadn't Tailor Swift one on the miss Hers before Chelsea. It's called Lavender Hayes by Taylor Swift. This is an interesting line. I always read the email that it comes with him as her lyrics. This person said they were they'd had nine beers when they'd heard this one, so it might not be banging on the money. I feel the lavender Hayes creeping up on me or after a few too many beers, is it? I feel eleven turkeys creeping up on me? That is so good, Chelsea beer inspired. I Feel eleven turkeys creeping up on me by Taylor is a great one, Chelsea favor all right. As always when you miss hey your lyrics at email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot.
Speaker 1: Au Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: So over the weekend in the finals, eight became six. Judging from all the text this morning from Blues fans I've never heard of in the last couple of years to do in the show. Suddenly with the spring, they're all sprouting and they're all up and lively, and we're going to smash the D's Friday. Maybe. But in two weeks time, here's what we want to do. In two weeks time, we will know who's going to be in the Grand Final this year. And this is what we're looking for. We're looking for fans, super fans who prepared to put their house on the line. Show the world their colors. What we wanted to do is, in two weeks time, we want the two teams, someone from each team to give up their house, the front of their house to be painted in the team's colors. Now they think that's not too big a deal. You see this a lot. I still see driving around those sumtup players. We've still got like the Tigers colors up from a couple of years ago, the DEDs and a couple of years ago. It's not just your team's colors up there to wish them well in the Grand Final. It's actually to call it six days early and to clear them the twenty twenty three premieres. Now, I know a lot of US sports fans are very very superstitious who even say, oh I don't want to jinx it or anything like that, but you will have to rob the risk of jinxing in. So we're looking for two teams to represent and put the house on the line. You each get one thousand dollars for taking part in this.
Speaker 11: Resign the front of your grand Fine, now now you get it, Will it be pies?
Speaker 3: It's time to put your house on the line.
Speaker 4: Wow wow, wow, all right, are you a pair, show us your colors thanks to Monarch painting made easy. Now are you pared to show us your colors? Will you put your house on the line? Thanks to Monarch Australia's premium range of paint brushers and accessories. Monarch painting made easy? All right? So piece fans, you fancy doing this? You're in the grand fine? Are you gonna put your house on the line? To Claire two weeks time? Twenty premierees? You fit in that confident? Are you a proper fan? Blues up and about today? You make it that far? How long would it be before your back to heat? I was saying this as ad all disclosure.
Speaker 3: What do you think of the Blue song?
Speaker 4: By the way, not such a good one.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, we're slowly making our way down a river.
Speaker 4: Yeah I do. I'm not just saying because I'm a fan, but I do not the DS one. It's got a good sort of come to it. It could be the Lions Giants. That's good over the weekend. Sorry Saints, but they did. And I got to say, this is one of my favorite songs. I think their anthem is a great one.
Speaker 5: So from.
Speaker 4: It's the sound of the Night. Jack song Man. That's that's a banger, isn't it.
Speaker 3: This is Harry, who is the trumpet player in the Cat Empire wrote this.
Speaker 4: Theme song Cat Empire great song, Hello, Hello, Hello. And then well there's a big south from the west of the town. It's the south. And then the Port one power. This is lame. You know what this says to me? Eurovision Song Contest circa seventy eight Port Power yaya question, we are the power from mart It's no I don't think album on the weekend as well, knowing that even if they win, they get to hear this power. Okay, a song like this alright, anyway, where does it leave? Then we need to start finding people that would be up for this or all the six teams that are still in play still going to be contenders if you're a fan of one of those teams and you're prepared to put your house on the line and show us the colors.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: So if you're one of the six teams, if you are our team is still in the finals in two weeks time, we're obviously going to know who's going to be in the grand Father this year we're asking you to show us your colors. Will you put your house on the line, and that means that we will paint it in your team's colors and also us to go on the front there calling it early the twenty twenty three premiers, your team a couple of days, good six days before the actual Grand Final. So thanks to a monarch, we will obviously restore your house to howver it was someway. But if you, obviously your team goes on a win, you might want to leave it up there for a bit, but houses will be returned to their pristine condition. Okay, no houses or fasarts will be hurt in this feature. However, we do need to we need teams. We need to start to find out who's going to be up for this. Everybody who actually makes it gets one thousand dollars each even for just being up for this case. So are you a big enough fan to show us your colors? Britney is morning Britney, Good morning Britney. So you were who'd you bar it for?
Speaker 14: Well you called us the Eurovision team, But in actual fact I just want to say, without doing any shade, Melbourne fans probably would remember the port song because we did beat you during the season.
Speaker 4: We've got the.
Speaker 3: Seventy eight everyone information it's Formation.
Speaker 14: One, I mean Jack, we also beat your team too.
Speaker 4: I love it, Brittany, I love it. I love the partner passion. So are you from Adelaide now living in Melbourne? Brittany? What's the deal?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 14: Was? Actually I'm born in Melbourne and I actually grew up as like from when I was born to about seven or eight as a Carlton supporter, and then I kind of got sick of them, so I swapped to Port and I've been a Port fan ever since. We like, this is the team that I will ride.
Speaker 4: And die with love. I love the passion. It's just a shamey song, doesn't have it?
Speaker 14: You picked the weirdness and.
Speaker 4: There's a remix of this, Brittany, there's a B side, Brittany. So where is your place in Melbourne? Where could be painting yours? If Port go through to the Grand Final?
Speaker 7: Ah?
Speaker 14: So we're in Laylaw, so my dad's call with it. So it'll probably be the front spence of the house. But I would definitely do the whole house.
Speaker 4: The whole I would do.
Speaker 14: I would paint the whole house in port colors.
Speaker 4: Sounds like someone's hedging their bets like this, layms you can pete.
Speaker 14: It might sound lame, but we might not be hearing the Melvin song in the final.
Speaker 4: Brittany, you are.
Speaker 14: I didn't make the pull that one because we did hear the Collingwood won the first finals.
Speaker 4: Yeah all right, Brittany, we love it. You're exactly the kind of fan we're looking for this So thank you very much for give us a call. Have a good day.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 4: You two no tell you what? Right? So we've got Aaron on the line. I think he's the line to bought. Where the hell are all these Pies fans? Biggest membership in there? Was it one hundred and seven thousand and blues fans? You've been chirping around the text all day saying we're going to beat Dease this Friday.
Speaker 8: Up?
Speaker 4: Where are you putting your house on the line? Come on now, let's go to Aaron here. So you're a Lions fan? Ah? You longline in big win over the weekend?
Speaker 2: Oh great, I was too nervous to celebrate. I sat on my kitch and breaked out the whole time.
Speaker 4: Stressful Finals is stressful aren't they.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I support the team. I just don't get too nervous. That's all all hands on, dick now.
Speaker 4: So do you go back to Fitzroy days. What's your history of the club? Why the Lions?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I fitz Roy the family were pies and cats, and then when I was a young fellow, I just didn't want either of that, and I chose my team by open the up Harold Son and chose whichever team was in the middle of the ladder because I didn't want a crap team and I didn't want a great team. And the Fitzroy lines were literally sixth on the ladder at the time, and I needed a favorite player, so I looked at the names and Paul Ruse was the easiest name to remember. They were my favorite player, and I now the family follow follow the lines.
Speaker 4: So how does that? You're the second person, Sam Brittany who turned that back on a family. Incredible stuff. So tell us about your place. Where are you and craigieburn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Craigie Burner's parkland across from us where people walk at during the day and nights. There'd be plenty of people.
Speaker 4: You've got a prime spot there.
Speaker 2: Out there, Yeah, hanging it out there. I usually don't like down the early crow, but I heard this on the radio last week and not but oh the missus will be furious. But this week I thought a bucket, a big win like that?
Speaker 4: Why not? Aaron? Thank you very much? All right? Where are Blues fans? Where are you Pies fans? Where are you D's fans? Come on? Would you put your house on the line of show as your colors?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Strong Talk during finals. There's strong talk, isn't there Christians Kim and Brett. We are half and half. I'm Collinwood, Brett is Carton. We're happy to have a half and half house. Ugly looking thing, it would wuldn't it because you'd have both teams declaring it. It looks like a house of ward, isn't it. You'd see it open bloody. There's a lot going on that house. This week we're the winners. No, we're gonna win it today. On the Outword time Waster you can get a two hundred dollars chemist Warehouse voucher. Hurry into Chemist's Warehouse and celebrator Footy Finals with their Footy Finals half price vitamins seal. I don't know about you, Jackie boy, but right before watching the Grand Final, I'm chugging down the old vitamin C and the zinc and maybe some echinaesia. Suck up on all your favorite vitamins today. Be quick because it ends September twenty fourth. All right, so this is a story. Actually, Patsy not on the show today. She's not fitting too well. Patsy found this Frankston. You're getting your own Monopoly. This is incredible. Who knew?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 4: What kind of meeting? It's like it's still everyone knows Monopoly right all over the world. It's the world's biggest game play by over a billion people one hundred and fourteen countries. And yet maybe they've done some research and they're going like, we are not coming through in Frankston.
Speaker 3: There's a whole section of the market. Yes, I don't want to say it, but some people would say bogans that aren't buy Monopoly.
Speaker 4: Do you know? By the way, when we were trying to work out where we would move to and live here, when we was all announced that we were coming over here, I say to Andy Lee, what areas would you recommend I saw to this day. You say, Frankston, don't just saying. I'm not saying anything else, Frankston friends, I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: They called it.
Speaker 4: The snobs that live up in the high bit there, they call it North Frankston. Are we living North franks look down upon the down there. We are north of Frankston. Anyway, great news, Frankston locals. You can have your say on which locations you'd like to have featured on the edition. Enter at Facebook. I mean some of them will probably have it Facebook dot com slash Frankston Monopoly. All right, So we're looking for your Melbourne movies. Melbourne movies, Wearabe bloods Oh, that's clever. John Brunswick is a hipster track Nephoba here, Sorry for the delivery. Bentleyett like Beckham, bent Lee It like Beckham, throw mam up from a trucking Gold and Freddy got fingled Oh gold, very nice area. Alright, Jackie, what have you got Melbourne movies?
Speaker 3: Ten things I hate about q Oh very good gold, mitcham impossible, that's very good. Gold plus dald m for MNDA Yeah gold gold very good, and snow white and the Sven Dwarves setting out New Europe.
Speaker 4: Actually, yeah, yeah, yeah, very good. All right, so what have you got them? We're looking for your Melbourne movies Overall seven five three one O four three.
Speaker 1: The Christian No Connall Show Podcast.
Speaker 4: All right, Jackie boy, you're ready to Mark. Let's go, Goodwill, Glenn Huntley, Silva. That's from Jack in Glen Huntley. My left foot's gray.
Speaker 3: Gold.
Speaker 4: That's very good. Na, well done, Dandy gone in sixty seconds, Silva, I none on wadding what you did last summer? Gold one eat very good. There's something about Marysville Silva. It's a beautiful place for missus. Harris goes to Preston.
Speaker 3: Bronze Edward.
Speaker 4: Edward Sedon hands gold, what and Andy? The forest hills have eyes? Silver, No country for old men? Tone gold, very good, Mark Bo Marris Rhapsody Gold. That's from Steve. My big fat Greek wedding in Oakley Silver, Goodwill Hampton Gold. I'm a getting stuck under the Montagu street bridge again.
Speaker 7: Gold.
Speaker 4: That's very good. Uh, ballaratatuy.
Speaker 12: Gold.
Speaker 4: Ballarata too is very good. Andrew Burytt, well done, PAULP. Frankston Gold, I spit on your Belgrave Gold. Who's that justin we done broke back Mount Martha Silver, Pranz Labyrinth gold, Chatty Daycare Gold, Flinders on the roof.
Speaker 3: That's a goal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, record number of goals there. These are very good. But black caught caram Downs silver, path Cmungee gold and a star is Cramon.
Speaker 3: That's a silver.
Speaker 4: All right. It's hard to pick up all the goals there for your Melbourne movies. But who's winning best in show and the two hundred dollar Chemists warehouse.
Speaker 3: Let's give it to Nile for my left footscray.
Speaker 1: Okay, well done, well Christian no Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: All right, tomorrow's show today, so hopefully we get some more stories about what blew away after there were so many funny stories today we moved on to the misheard lyrics, but still more stories about what blew away. Coming out of that was someone today called in to talking about they were towing their caravan and the caravan ruth ripped off, blowing off and then everything that was inside the caravan as well, and the course obviously a massive traffic champ. I also want to speak to anyone who has been the reason from massive traffic jam. I speak of someone who has people hate you. You keep trying us shout out your backstory. They don't care. You've made me late. You're just sinking that car. When are they coming to tow me? Why are we still here? How far away are they so? Yeah? Have you caused a traffic jam or a tell about We want to know all about it. Email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com today you were back tomorrow.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast