Speaker 1: Celebrity news. You like that.
Speaker 2: I touched on it earlier. Olivia Wilde is in the latest episode of Call Her Daddy, and she was speaking about everything from her divorce to her career and also her relationship that she had with Harry Styles. So they met because she directed that movie. Don't worry Darling if you've seen it, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, great, yeah, watch it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like Harry Styles, Florence Pugh I think, and Chris Pine. Really good movie. But yeah, she directed it and Harry starred in it. They've got a ten year age gap, and she had two kids to her ex husband, Jason Saday, So when it started coming out to the public that they were dating, she feels as if because she was a mother, Harry fans like One Direction die Hards, and just America in general thought that she didn't have the right to have the sexual desires of a younger woman without kids.
Speaker 4: Take a listen, God, in this country, motherhood means no more sexual being for you, young lady. You that part of you is all now, and there is this puritanical basis to that, which is like you are no longer capable of desire. You don't deserve it, you have served your purpose. And now if I see you without your baby and you are like enjoying yourself as an individual woman, I see that as a betrayal of this covenant.
Speaker 1: I mean, I can tell you right now, every mother on earth is going to disagree with that. That is, I know what she's saying, and I don't know what it's like in America. She lives in America, right, I don't get that vibe here in Australia. I don't feel like there is this community pressure that once you become a mom and have children, you're not allowed to want to enjoy being intimate with other people.
Speaker 2: Or there's definitely I'm alive mom shaming though around, Like if you're a mom and you posted like a sexier first trap on socials, as if there wouldn't be people going, oh my god, I wonder what her kids would think. You know, there's that there's.
Speaker 1: Definitely a small minority of people who are judging, but they're the people who are going to judge you on your parenting techniques and the way you raise your children, and God forbid you go out and you know, don't just fall into the whole motherhood trap and it becomes your whole personality you.
Speaker 2: So that as a mother, like when you first became a mom, you felt less sexy.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, I looked like Princess Fiona for a solid year of birth. I didn't also care because I was just I was like, oh my god, Wow, I've got a baby that I've got to keep alive. So I definitely didn't feel sexy. But ill yourself for sexy Now, I feel like I am confident in my skin now. Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: I don't use the word sexy, though.
Speaker 1: I feel like I can dress up and I feel really sexy in certain clothing. There's definitely a period, I don't know, maybe in my luteal phase where I feel sexy. Your face, my luteal face, it's like the face when i'mulating relating. Yeah, yeah, yeah, ute.
Speaker 3: You learn something new every day every day on this show. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, Olivia Rodrigo, she's twenty three, so she's in that like prime age of dating, and you know, people aren't necessarily ready to settle down at that age, will men particularly, So it's kind of that those years where you just it's a bit of trial and error with the people you're dating. So she was talking to Capital fm over in the UK about the group chat that she has with her friends where they kind of discuss all their boy.
Speaker 5: Problems anytime many of us are having, like any boy troubles or dating troubles with taxta group chat and go jury duty and then everyone comes in and the jury convenience and I'll give our opinion a good jury. Need you need help? Sometimes you know you're seeing you're not seeing things clearly when you're in a relationship.
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel like every single girl has this kind of oh yeah, group chat. I still do it. I have a girlfriend who recently left a marriage up for like fourteen years, and her, I want to say, her flirting game is not really up there, and we all kind of chip in and help out. She goes on all these different dates and she's getting all these mixed messages, and you know, you kind of over analyze things when you are single and new to the dating scene. So we are helping her reply like when she replies it's because four of us and added like.
Speaker 3: All of our advice, your dudes don't do.
Speaker 1: This, she's actually he's actually dating five of us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he doesn't even know the real her.
Speaker 2: Guys never like you. Guys won't screenshot a message you get from a girl going what does this mean? Like, I'm confused? Does she like me?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: No, guys don't do that really no, no, none of my mates.
Speaker 2: I reckon. Every girl you've ever dated, all their friends have seen all your messages to you.
Speaker 3: You know what guys are doing now though, and don't do it because it's really obvious they're using AI. So like chat GPT, my girlfriend showed me when before me there was a guy. She's got a screenshot and the message is so obvious he had written to her using chat GPT. Didn't know how to talk from women.
Speaker 2: All the dashes A long dashes? Yeah, why doesn't chat GPT just change those, say the normal ones?
Speaker 3: You cannot dashes, no dashing if you're gonna if you're gonna use that to text a woman, at least ask her to get rid of the dashes,