Speaker 1: Welcome to the Christian O'Connell show podcast this morning.
Speaker 2: Because of the amazing win yesterday and the amazing celebration post swim interview, yes and some accidental swearing, we want to hear your story this morning. Where were you? Not Paul side, but where were you when did the actual accidental swearing happening? Obviously we're on air. We don't want to hear the actual words there be replaced on our show with for the F word, oh, fiddlesticks, all right, and then for the S word, Shelley Kraft. Okay, don't forget best one, the best story we get.
Speaker 1: Thanks Christian, weighing in at seventy two kilograms and taking up a very pretty cumy fleet, the Bosh Seri eight front loader in triumphant gold.
Speaker 2: He's a statement piece. Your laundry didn't know what needed Thanks to you and a's Q. Thank you. All right, let's go to the lines. First of all, we have Dion. Good morning, Dion.
Speaker 3: Come on, guys, here you go.
Speaker 2: We're good, We're good. All right, Dian, what's your story of accidents of swearing?
Speaker 3: Oh? So this is pretty recent. We'll take you back to Monday morning, horrible day, I'm a fence builder. I got to work and had some post holes to dig, as it would be my labor, and decided he couldn't quite make it on Monday morning, a bit sick. I think he's allergic to the rain. And so I pulled the post hole digger out of the car to get started. And the first hole and the post hole digger won't start. So I'm on the shovel and crawbar Monday morning in the rain, no laborer digging post holes in this old lady's backyard in mornington. And I got got till about the third hole, and I hid concrete, I hit bricks. There's a tree route going through the middle of it, and I'd had enough. I'd let fly with several bittlesticks of shalley craft and several choice only to turn around to grab the crawbar again. And there's the old lady's standing a brother's anything.
Speaker 2: Oh Dean, you chipped us there, very very strong start, deon, brilliant story, Well told, mate, stay there it might be you. Thank you for that. Thank you A fresh one from Monday was horrible day, Luke, Good morning morning, guys.
Speaker 4: How are we so? I used to work at Woolies, and it was four years ago, and it was summer's night and a couple of day after it was going to be a warm one. So it was my job to do the closing announcement and nobody wants to shop the next day, so coming in and I dropped my ten halfway through the closing announcement and dropped the fiddlesticks.
Speaker 2: The whole store heard it on the PA. Everyone heard it.
Speaker 4: The whole store heard it. People were laughing. Managers one of the girls around it and went on, my god, Luke hung the phone up straight away. There was kids laughing, parents like.
Speaker 2: What a gift to everyone? If I any responses to know? And which one was this in Melbourne?
Speaker 4: Where was this at warlen Will?
Speaker 2: That is incredible, funniest thing. Well done mate, all right, Luke, thank you very much your story. Stay there might be a the Squeeze one more in Julia Judio, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 5: I was working in a hardware store and I was on the phone to a customer and I was trying to determine what paint he needed and I accidentally combined the word can and front.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, several well done for getting that right under pressure on the on the radio there, because that could have been another accident. Just wearing those two together we really don't need. But wow, that's a certain type of paint.
Speaker 6: Yep, yep.
Speaker 5: Unluckily, the customer was really good about it. He just laughed it off. The work experienced kid who was emptying them thin who heard it. He was way more shocked. So, yeah, the customer was fine. That was the main thing. I kept my job.
Speaker 2: Judy, well done, very well told. Thank you very much. Stay there. That's what we're looking forward your stories of accidental swear, and we take the last one's next bra. You're listening to the Christian Know Carl's Show podcast because of the amazing way it was celebrated Paul's side yesterday with the accidental swearing. It's all about accidental swearing. Let's go back to your stories. Of course, are basing the F bomb with the word fiddlesticks and the S word with the word Shelley Kraft Tony, good morning, Oh.
Speaker 7: Good morning, guys. I've got to set the scene a little bit here. I've just been at the hospital to visit my wife and my young young daughter who had just been born. We've been there most of the day. I've got my two year old daughter with me, so we head on home. I get to the front door. I've got a couple of bags, my daughter in my left arm. She's got a new Dolly in her left arm. I'm standing inside the fly wire door, and I've got a handful of keys, you know, the typical work keys, home keys, keys for everything. I'm flicking through the keys, trying to get one in the front door into the lock, and just as I was about to achieve that, I dropped them, and so straight away I said, fiddlestick and keys. And then my daughter repeated those words exactly, fiddlestick and keys, daddy.
Speaker 3: Of course she was as queer as all.
Speaker 4: Ye.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're just many recorders, aren't they. That age are just absorbedle All right, Tony, stay there might be a nice story. Thanks Tony, Good morning, Jan How are you. I'm goodly, I hope you well. Thanks for tuning in, And what's your story.
Speaker 6: Well, I was running late home from work one day, trying to pick the kids up from school, and I was texting a mom and voice texting a mom and a ticket that I was saying, so I got a bit, thankyerd fiddle a few other chutose words after that, and she picked up those words and sent them straight to the mom from school.
Speaker 5: Doesn't very self sense?
Speaker 2: I thought that she didn't write squear words.
Speaker 7: Yes she does.
Speaker 6: Naughty, yeah, naughty and then yeah, I go back to the school when I was so embarrassing. Well the mother has done, said to the man that got sent to shift, didn't you know that's what she usually called you?
Speaker 2: All right, Lea, thank you very much the story. All right, thanks all the stories this morning, there is one clear winner for us. Dion, Hi Dion, it's you. You're winning this morning's Golden washing machine.
Speaker 3: That's fiddle stick and awesome.
Speaker 2: Word, dude. And you are back out there today making those fences.
Speaker 3: Nah, actually working from home. But it's going to be too well out there that I work from home.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, you have just won yourself a brand new Bosh Golden washing machine. You are winning number six in the gold Well done mate, great story, Thank you, thank you. The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast