Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: Jack has come in this morning and he's got a the start of he's either got pinki or a black eye.
Speaker 3: I am a blinky in the right eye because Gord, he got me right in the eye yesterday. He doesn't know how to piggyback properly, so he that hangs from my hoodie.
Speaker 2: If I'm wearing, I'm still choking, like yeah, dneked choking the UFC.
Speaker 3: Like he's trying to do a chin up on the back of my jumper or if I go, because that then starts to choke me. So I sort of hoist him up. And then he goes hands and arms right around the head to the front of the face and like looks for any nose or a bit of facial feature that It's.
Speaker 2: Quite the cool workout for you, isn't it anyway? Yesterda?
Speaker 3: Last night you got me right in the eye and then you have I can't. I can't just you know, I'm still supporting his weight, so I can't just drop him to the floor. I have to find some way to place him down one I can't see.
Speaker 2: He actually looks really sorty like he scratched you corny or something right in there.
Speaker 3: For half an hour last night.
Speaker 2: You might need to get it checked out.
Speaker 3: That happened to Chris once he went in to give Ords a kiss good night, and she like put her arm up accidentally and he had what they called trauma to the cornea where it's actually.
Speaker 2: Like Cypress Hill songthing like insane in the membrane trot to the cornea.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't want trauma to my cornea.
Speaker 2: Jack. She had obviously seen her mum do that a couple of times. Accidentally did that, Chris. I remember one of the kids when they were like really young and didn't really understand about the workings of a man. And Lois, my younger daughter, came in right and I sort of squared off like a cratis stance for a joke, and she sort of came in faking me, tricking me, and she was coming in for a hug and then just wound up and actual upper cut to balls. Right. I still kind of even love about this because it actually makes me want to be sick because I dropped. There's no other response. I don't care how tough you are. There's some of the happens to man, I don't even understand it. It will fell any manner. Even in the UFC, they're allowed ten minutes to recover for an accidental an accidental ball tap? Is that deadly right? They can kick each other in the head, but then stand like an accidental ball tap, you need at least ten minutes professional fighter to recover. I dropped the floor. Then obviously my wife and the kids were laughing. They going, get up, Daddy, get up. I was like, it's hard to explain, and I couldn't be crude because they were just little kids.
Speaker 3: But when you've been hit, oh my god, no laughing matter.
Speaker 2: You actually you go ice cold. You think you're going to faint or sick them off, as I've given birth to two kids. Get up, Chris. It's difficult. I think there's a concentration of nerve endings there just a table. We should uppercut to the balls. I actually start saying you can kill a man doing that.
Speaker 3: You probably could.
Speaker 2: I think you actually can. I do believe. I believe there are people buried today who got uppercuts the balls. Probably what it says in the two stone. All right, so how did you kid the Christian O'Connell show podcast, How did your child in? Gu Thank you very much for the gentlemen. This callding also a fellow suffer of an attack to the uh Mid region from Man and an EMU double kicked him. I don't even know what what does he mean? A flying sort of a horsey? How was he alive? It would be the worst state than Christian Petraga, A double barrel kick.
Speaker 3: Buy a horse into the groin, said both legs.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you come back from that? He said. It was the size of an e musicg Oh my god. I was just trying to visualize how big. I've never seen any news egg like a Sharon just a bit more way bigger than normal normal than a normal egg. So we saved those stories for ballshot Friday, by the way, not right now, it's just how did your child in? G R nine four one four one O four three. Catherine, Good morning, Good morning Catherine. That's cool on the show. And what did your what do your kid do to you? Catherine?
Speaker 4: So my daughter broke my ribs?
Speaker 2: Bloody? How did she do that?
Speaker 4: We were in a playground and I was just standing there leaning on one of those round poles that holds up the equipment, and she came in for a hug but pinned my arms by my side, and because I was leaning on a round pole, I just started to tilt and I couldn't lose my arms and I couldn't stop the fall and I hit the side of the playground and yeah, that hurts.
Speaker 2: God, that must have been so much pain. Did you know, Stralia? Why are you done your ribs?
Speaker 4: You know straightaway when you're breaking a rib someone.
Speaker 2: This is what Petraga should have because he went you did not go back on that playground over. No, I can't go back out to that slide because there's no way and the monkey bars is too much. Catherine, thank you very much your story. Have a good day.
Speaker 5: Thank you bye.
Speaker 2: We don't need that story about Natalie by way ever again about monkey bars and something left the gap there he snapped off head that suffered or something.
Speaker 6: All last side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if you should be joking about this on the radio show. Natalie Craig, Good morning, Craigh you. I'm good Craig. So how did your kid injure you?
Speaker 6: I was actually my nephew was letting him pretend to cut my hair, but he actually was cutting my hair with scissors and he lifted the top of my ear off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, I expected some blame, somehow culpable of this.
Speaker 3: Entertain on.
Speaker 2: What a great uncle you must be, Uncle Craig, Thank you very much. Cool, and I'm going to shower him morning Michelle.
Speaker 7: Ah, yeah, good morning guys. So my daughter I got one of those cheap makeup kids for kids for birthday one year, and she was sort of not really dabbing the makeup onto me with the brush. She was more like a stab so that was torturing itself. But then she she managed to stab one of the sort of bristly brushes into my eye up to the hospital so they can definitely relate to Jack's pains more.
Speaker 2: I went to hospital, I did.
Speaker 7: I ended up in the I near hospital, So I had a massive corner libration to my eye from this sort of bristly makeup brush that she was. She was literally stabbing the makeup bust me and I actually suffered for quite a few years after that. A corner libration can keep reoccurring after after it's She was sort of like a bit of a scab on my eye. So every time I went to sleep at night and I opened my eye in the morning, it was like ripping the scab off.
Speaker 2: It was. It was excreciad at a table store. We don't need to know about the real after path of a corney libration and the scabbing of the eye. When are we doing? Is it tomorrow? We're doing scab Thursday? Thursday? But shall we send you a beanie?
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's not too much detail, but then upper cuts of balls, where do we draw a line? So nine four three, how did your child injure you? And no more details about scabbings. Well, Christian know Connall's show podcast, Christian O'Connell's show, How did your child injure You? Jack is coming in today and he's only got one eye working. The other one is sevily gouge after Gord. He doesn't quite understand the rules of piggybacking yet. I'll tell you what once he gets it though, that piggybund piggybacking. He's just looking at them anyman, cozying about their little time, especially in the evening when he carried them to bed, and that they've got the little warm breath, but.
Speaker 3: It's he needs the arms around the neck, not looking for any bit of purchase on my face.
Speaker 2: I think he knows what he's doing. He's judged the size of the man. I can take him. And I'm two. Christian, my daughter went on a fairground side with her dad, my husband, and went over the one of one of the bumps and she landed awkwardly on him, and then he landed very awkwardly on his cockxit bone. Was on crutches for four weeks. Morning, Christian, my son injured me without even touching me. He was chasing me down the hallway, how terrified as a kid, and halfway down I just strained a hammy Carl, thank you very much for that. Good morning, Tania, Good morning.
Speaker 5: Here are you going.
Speaker 2: I'm good China. Welcome to the show. So how did your child injure you?
Speaker 5: Well, it was actually my son that injured my husband. My husband was in charge that day. I was out on Obill's weekend and they decided that a nerf gun war in the house would be the best option.
Speaker 2: I sign already, I mean, let's do that much tomorrow as well, and our team bonding lunch nerf gun war.
Speaker 5: No, that's not advice, not advice. He was he was tackled by my son and went through the bedroom window, ended up with a four inch cut on his forearms, ended up in hospital with switches about fifteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the bragging rights, because you'd be like someone's naw, you weren't there, man, you weren't there. It was on. It was I was in a fox soul alone. I was been pounded my incoming artillery of nurse.
Speaker 3: Why did it come to handhand combat? Anyway, Let's throw down our guns, DWN and do this like real men.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Too much fun, Tony, Thank you very much, very funny story. Thanks for sharing that cheer.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Ann. Good morning, Anne, Good morning.
Speaker 1: Well, my son had a broken leg and he absolutely hassled and nagged the life out of me. Can he go to school for ride to school day? And I'm like, oh, well, I'll put him on the tag along. It'll be okay. And we're riding to school. I've got the crutches across the front handlebars. Crutches long story, short crutches go into the front spokes. We both go flying handle bars and I had to do the w of shame back to the hospital to get his broken plastid leg re x rayed, and I thought, oh, mother of the year.
Speaker 2: All right, a couple of points here. You say you had a broken leg and you cycled him to school. Yes, yes, crutches through the handlebart become jousting sticks to go through the spokes. Not my best day, you poor thing. What happened to you both?
Speaker 1: Well, we had to go back to hospital to get his broken leg x.
Speaker 2: Ray Oh my god, what about you?
Speaker 1: Oh no, you know what I'm I'm I'm a parent, so I'm you know, made of titanium.
Speaker 4: I was just a few of scratches.
Speaker 2: That is insane, and thank you very much. She called me. I have a good day.
Speaker 1: You're welcome.
Speaker 2: Have a good one, bait, Chris.
Speaker 6: How's it going?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Chris, off you go. Then had your kid injure you.
Speaker 6: Basically what happened was we used to sit down and watch the WWE pay per views and between each match with Mattress down and we'd decided to wrestle the kids and I And what had happened was my son's best friend decided to choke me out on one occasion.
Speaker 2: How old was the boy, she was eleven. I would I mean fair play to you, but I would not be telling anyone that story that you've got choked out by an eleven year old child.
Speaker 3: Don't you have the tap system where you tap out?
Speaker 2: I don't think. I don't think children recognize it. Maybe you havec fighters, but the untrained kids are feral Jack.
Speaker 6: I wasn't able to tap out because my arm, my both my sons were holding me down.
Speaker 2: Oh this is chilling. I mean everyone who's got young kids now is suddenly going to go easy. When you go in there wrestling, protect the neck, always protected the neck, so you actually go to sleep, Chris, So I.
Speaker 6: Was out for about a minute.
Speaker 2: Darkness, smile. I mean they took you there, They took you there, they slept you, as they said in the UFC. This, Chris is he's ex I mean to be honest, though, what could possibly go wrong? The mattress down. This is too much excitement for kids, isn't it. It's that spoon feeding them raw sugar. You're asking for trouble and then they trapped you, pinned you down, and then you get choked out. An awful thing to happen. But we're going to give you one thousand dollars. That is the kind of stuff we give a thousand dollars too for our instant corner of the week.
Speaker 6: Chris, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, you went to sleep and he won't cut you onon a thousand dollars. We applaud that now choked down by feral kids' Chris, you want a thousand dollars? Oh no, no, thanks to go on the show. Incredible story, very very funny. You deserve your money. I hope how old are your kids now?
Speaker 6: So twenty four and twenty three?
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, may I do snaring school holidays tend to do with that winning sir? Why not? Maybe it's time for the rematch. Now, get that mattress down the floor, let's go. It is on Royal Rumble two. This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.