Speaker 1: Laura, come on in. Hello Australia, Hello Laura, Hello Mitch Chury, Welcome back to another Monday.
Speaker 2: Great to be here, Sands, Brittany Hockley. Of course, if you're just tuning in, this is the pick up Britt Laura, Mitch. Britt is in the African jungle, not on a Kenticky tour.
Speaker 1: No, but thank god she's still there because you guys.
Speaker 3: Have been voting.
Speaker 1: It's kept her in the jungle and she's survived another day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but this is the last week we might we could have Britt back. Maybe this week if she gets eliminated.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm pretty sure the whole show ends this week. I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 1: So every night someone's going to go home, which means that maybe the finales Sunday or Monday.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I have an announced, but yeah, when we get Britt back, we can all speculate. We hope she's back. In the meantime, I'm stuck with Laura, who I just not that bad. I don't know. I walked into the studio to do the show and I said, hello, how is your weekend? Got nothing from her? And then I look at Laura.
Speaker 3: Hear you I didn't know you'd entered the room.
Speaker 2: So yeah, because you had cat nip in your ears. Laura's on on petbarn dot Com looking at kitty little trays and she goes, hey, what kitty litter do you use? I don't have a cat?
Speaker 1: No, I asked how producer Grace because she has a cat and I and I really needed some instructions on what's the best type of tra Anyone who owns a cat knows that's the worst bit. You got to get a good kitty litter tray that doesn't smell. Where do you put it? You put in the lound room, in the bathroom, in the laundry, like it's so many things you can't just walk out.
Speaker 2: I thought you were doing like an investor to give a journalistic podcast into cat, because you're asking into cat, just cat, full stop cats. Because you were asking everyone on the office like, what kitty litter do you use? You're happy with your brand?
Speaker 1: No, here, so many people own cats. Don't be okay, a cat love you? You're so cats? You love cats And I'm getting my cat well very soon. So I need to get a kitty litter tray so that doesn't pool all through my house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is Laura's catweek. Everyone Laura gets her cat this week. Raspberry little, oh the little. That's your baby, Lola saying baby.
Speaker 1: May soon, We're going to have a new baby in the household and we're so excit.
Speaker 2: We can't wait. Hey, listen, we've got a good show planned for you today. Next, we're talking that awkward moment when you're throwing an event, maybe it's a wedding or a birthday, and a friend texts you and they say, hey, can I bring my new partner?
Speaker 3: That's the worst.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, your stomach drops. You don't want to do it, but we all do.
Speaker 1: Everyone has been in this situation, whether it's a wedding, a birthday party, or just an intimate dinner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a new hack as to how you can grapple with that situation. Next, at the pickup around Australia, if you're Monday, Welcome Laura. Welcome Laura.
Speaker 4: That was weird.
Speaker 2: Sorry about that.
Speaker 3: Well, it has to be here.
Speaker 2: Welcome Laura and Australia. It is a Monday, so we need to do this. You can't, Laura. I've got some of the big discussion points from the weekend, some of the trending stories, right, and I'm going to tell them to you, and you need to decide whether or not we pick them up, we carry on a conversation into the week, or we put them down and we never speak of them again.
Speaker 3: Firstly, I want to say, it's never the hard hitting stories, is.
Speaker 4: It, Mitch?
Speaker 2: I zone out in this segment because you just nag me every single day.
Speaker 1: No, it's not. It's never the important stuff. It's more, it's more the silly stuff.
Speaker 2: You sit opposite what some people call this generation's Tracy Grimshaw every day.
Speaker 3: Has anyone ever called you that? Ever?
Speaker 2: I think of myself you look similar. Just I'm a young grim Shop anyway, all right, First topic, Courtney Kardashian on The Weekend admitting she drinks her own breast milk.
Speaker 1: Pickup. Does she wait, does she drink it or does she just has she tried it? Okay, so's different things.
Speaker 2: He's what she did. She put this on her Instagram story. She said, this filter is crazy and I just pounded a glass of breast milk because I found it good night. Was just a selfie she put on her Instagram story.
Speaker 1: So she scowled a pint of her own breast milk because she was feeling a bit unwell.
Speaker 2: Well, the outrage is more so that she said she pounded a glass of breast milk, which insinuates she was at a pub with mates and everyone was having a glass of her own breast milk.
Speaker 1: But is it because she thinks that it has the antibodies in it it's going to make her feel better, or is it because she just lacks the term.
Speaker 2: You're the mom, like, is this a thing? Did you do this? Did you do this when you were pregnant with your kids?
Speaker 1: No, because it takes so much energy to make the breast milk in the first place, So I'm certainly not going to waste it I have here in my cappuccino. But I did try it. Matt also tried it. I don't know if that's too weird. My husband, Matt tried it. He really wanted to, and it took him a little while. So he was the one who asked and asked and asked for months, and then eventually I caved and I was like, just try it, you wwido, and he did, and it's very sweet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've tried it before. I've had a friend who was likectating and I just, yeah, you had some.
Speaker 3: From the sauce or from the bottle?
Speaker 2: Wasn't it the Easter show?
Speaker 3: On my knees?
Speaker 2: Underneath her getting a little deet spread.
Speaker 3: I think it depends on how you received.
Speaker 2: The meal because super soaker, open your mouth, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: But also, what do you know what? People get so weirded out by it?
Speaker 1: But I always think who was the first person to walk into a caddock?
Speaker 3: A paddock and milk a cow?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: That's weirder.
Speaker 2: It's a really good point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we drink that with no worries, and you know why don't we milk other animals?
Speaker 2: It's a big discussion. And once again, this is why I'm this generation's Tracy Grim. Sure I said it once, I'll say it again. Moving on letting your children changing topics from quickly here pick up, put down. Letting your children urin eate in a public.
Speaker 3: Park also pick up? But who is choosing these dumpings?
Speaker 2: I'm glad you said pick up because you're a weeir. You let your kids wi wherever you want you want to. You're a Byron Bay mum.
Speaker 3: We everywhere hips.
Speaker 1: We're lucky if our kids even have pants on them. Okay, so we're a big family of called bush we's. Well this bush wee wherever you want, baby, I don't care.
Speaker 2: The fact you've got a name for it is so worrying.
Speaker 1: It's just so it's so annoying to walk to a public toilet. If your two year old just needs to do a wi.
Speaker 3: You just bush wee.
Speaker 2: Well. This is because a New York City mum was fined fifty dollars after letting her four year old son do an emergency WI outside in New York, all the bathrooms are closed and she said, my son really needs to go. Park officers saw her and went wrote, ma'am, I'm writing you a ticket fifty US dollars.
Speaker 1: I understand if there is the option of a toilet somewhere, But if your four year old desperately needs to go to the toilet, you're outside and they're about to pee their pants, that to me is that's that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Can I say what I know about your children? Or you get will you be ba?
Speaker 3: Say whatever you want. I don't care you've said worse.
Speaker 2: I have the story that you've told me off the show about your child doing a published. Yes, there's bush Tell.
Speaker 3: The story about draw the line at bush poos.
Speaker 1: No, I thought it was going to be a bushwei and turned out to be bush poo in a park.
Speaker 2: Didn't she come up to you with it in her hands?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, that was you're conflating different stories when she put in the backyard of the house and then she brought that one. No, that was the dog. And can we stop talking about my child. She's going to grow up one day and listen back to this radio show, and you're just spreading lives and misinformation about her.
Speaker 2: None of that, that is all truth.
Speaker 1: She picked up a dog poo. I think it's worse for an occasion she pooed in the park.
Speaker 3: More different story, more that.
Speaker 2: You doubled down on it, the worst it actually gets. Final story.
Speaker 3: Pick up?
Speaker 2: Put down people that bring their partners to every event.
Speaker 3: Put down?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think put down here. This is a viral TikTok that that's gone crazy over the weekend. Have a listen.
Speaker 6: My opinion on if it's okay for you to bring your significant other to our plans depends on two things. How formal are the plans? Am I invading you to my wedding? Or Am I just asking you if you want to get drinks after work? And how intimate are these plans? May invading you to a big group activity or am I just asking you to hang out one on one?
Speaker 2: Yes? So where do we stand? Because it's that awkward moment when when you're hosting an event and someone goes, can I bring my partner and you've not met them.
Speaker 1: There has to be a level of self awareness to this. I think just because you're in a relationship doesn't mean that relationship becomes automatically part of your identity. You're still allowed to do things on your own.
Speaker 3: And if it's a.
Speaker 1: Wedding or it's an intimate dinner and you know, I think that sometimes people just need to be self aware of what they're asking when they say, can I bring my partner to xyz?
Speaker 2: Although you bring Maddie j your partner like to a lot of places.
Speaker 4: No, I don't you do?
Speaker 3: I mean I don't go anywhere? What do you mean do I?
Speaker 1: Although when it comes to weddings especially, I think that's such a big one because the last thing anyone wants is to have a person in their wedding video who they're never going to see again, because it's you know, just now.
Speaker 2: An Esh shut, I know exactly where you're going with.
Speaker 1: So when people bring their partners to weddings and then they break up with them and then you're stuck with them in your wedding video forever admitched jury, maybe that was directed at you.
Speaker 2: Is he in your wedding video? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Really, you're the only couple that is.
Speaker 1: It pans to the audience our wedding video at the beautiful wedding.
Speaker 3: Video of the cut pans of the audience.
Speaker 1: It's just Mitch and Mitch's ex boyfriend, and that it pans back to us, and that's the only couple shot audience shot of the whole video.
Speaker 2: That's really funny. Sorry about that.
Speaker 3: You look beautiful though.
Speaker 2: I think that was the night we actually decided a lot. Let's end it. I think your wedding well, we're never going to have what these two have. Wrap it up now.
Speaker 1: This is a real change of tone for us, Mitch. We're usually on here having a laugh, but after everything that happened in Bondau on Saturday, we just wanted to take a moment to talk about a few of the a few of the things that happened, and I know by now everybody across Australia is across the story that a man walked into bond A junction and what seems like indiscriminately walked in there and started stabbing people. And now there's six people who had died from this, and there are eleven people who were still in hospital. And I guess one of the things I really wanted to talk about was just how the media reacted over the weekend. This feels so close to home, not just because of proximity, but because of all of the reporting around Ashgood. Who Ashley Good, who was a mum who was in the shopping center with her nine month old baby and she died. And I think the thing that has been so devastating this weekend, beyond just the immense tragic loss, is the way in which the media has reported on this.
Speaker 3: And what I mean by.
Speaker 1: That is that it has felt so much as though it's been a race for getting information out first, regardless of whether that information is correct, and regardless of what impact that information has to the family and.
Speaker 3: To the victims.
Speaker 1: And there have been so many photos of Ashley Good that has been posted online by news outlets against the will of the family. There has been incorrect information that has been posted. Even one news outlet wrote the wrong name of a killer because it was this immense race to be first. And so I really think that the issue here is that it's not about reporting on what happened. It's not about keeping people informed for their own wellbeing. It's about the clicks and it's about engagement. And to me, that feels incredibly gross how this has turned into such a media fanfare and on top of that, and I think it's something that we really need to talk about more. As it stands now, we're only in the middle of April and twenty eight women in Australia have now died at the hands of male violence.
Speaker 3: That is up from last year.
Speaker 1: That's one point eight women a week, which last year we were tracking at one.
Speaker 3: Woman a week.
Speaker 2: And that's just in Australia.
Speaker 1: In Australia alone, twenty eight women have died. And I just the big part of this is is that there was so much speculation on the weekend as to whether this man who walked into this shopping center and did this had some sort of ideology. Maybe it was from a religious ideology, maybe he was motivated. It was a terrorist motivation. But my question is when are we going to in this country see violence against women as an ideology, as that being enough for us to stop down and say, what the hell is happening that a man would walk into a shopping center and target women in this way. It is so petrifying, it is so it's so deeply horrific. But I think that there's a greater problem around around violence and around the dangers in which women face that needs to be discussed.
Speaker 2: Yet hundred percent yeah, I agree, I think also, I mean, I think that is the key takeaway. But the other thing that really struck me is just how close to home it all feels. I mean, we feel so safe in our little bubble, and we often see this more often than not in America or over in the UK, and you think it's something it's so foreign to us, you know, But to have it on our doorstep, in our backyard, I mean, is in somewhere that we all know. And you see it on the news and you go, I've been there, I go shopping.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I'm a boy, I'm a man that was raised by women. I've got two sisters, I've got my mother, and it breaks my heart to think that it could have just as easily been there. I think on the flip side, though, you look at the good stories that come out of an event like this and the humanity that I think kind of ties us all together. And we were talking off the air laws, but you know, you think, what would you do if you were in the center.
Speaker 3: You never know what you'd do.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I have no idea whether you would run away or whether you would stop and try and help. And I think everyone likes to think that they would behave in a certain way. But there was some true incredible heroism that happened on the weekend.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. You hear the stories of the nine month old baby. He's in a critical condition but is stable in hospital currently. You know, it was passed to passer by as complete strangers did not know the child and got at a safety and you go there the moments in situations like this that make you relieved, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's so many.
Speaker 1: I mean the police officer Amy Scott, who showed incredible bravery. There's videos of a man with a ballard Ukrainian man who once again put himself into danger. In order to save people, to save strangers. And I think that that's a true act of like how Australians can band together in these times of just severe, severe trauma. But I guess one other thing I wanted to mention. There's something that I think we so greatly take for granted now, but it's the way in which social media occupies the news. And you know, some of these families no longer gone of the days where a police officer would rock up to your house and tell you the awful news that you've lost a.
Speaker 3: Family member or a friend.
Speaker 1: People find out now because they see photos posted on social media. That's how people find out that their loved ones have passed away. That's how some of my friends found out that their loved ones passed away on the weekend. And I think for some people the news becomes sorry, I don't want to go.
Speaker 3: I think for some people we get caught up in the news of it.
Speaker 1: We get caught up in the wanting to know more without really thinking about the victims and the people who are impacted at the bottom of it. And I just everybody here and across Australia we feel so deeply for the victims and we feel so deeply for their families and for everybody who has been affected by this, for the whole of the Bondaia community.
Speaker 3: We are all thinking of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, said Laura. I agree. Hey, listen, if you need to chat about what's going on in them mo Lifeline are available twenty four to seven on thirteen eleven fourteen. We're gonna go to a break and we'll come back after this on the pickup. BRIT's in the arm of celebrity. Get me out of here African Jungle, and not for very much longer. I mean, she could win it this time. Next week brit might win. She might come back tomorrow. We're in the final.
Speaker 1: Days it is, which is why it's so important for you guys. If you haven't cast your ten votes per day, go and jump onto ten Play.
Speaker 3: Put in your ten votes. Let's try and make brit Queen of the Jungle.
Speaker 2: I've been doing three. I'm going to be real honest with you that teenplay website, so she gets three and that's all.
Speaker 1: I have a theory I reckon the reason why they let you do ten votes per day is because they actually just want the banner. They want the retargeting ads, because every time you refresh to go again and put another vote in, you get served another bed threads out or something every time. Anyway, look, part of Britt being away is that she we've been getting exclusive chats that have been happening in the Jungle which haven't been airing on TV. And these are like little fly on the wall conversations, which I mean, it's nice to be able to have Brits still be a part of the show, but also to kind of find out more about these celebrities, things that haven't been shown or have been shared. And today we have a conversation with Stephen k Amos and now he's the comedian who's in the Jungle, and he's talking about some of the some of the biggest people that he's ever performed to.
Speaker 3: He's performed for the Royal Royals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know he's big in the UK, and yeah, this is Britt's exclusive chat. We also had a cheeky listen you get a signature Britt laugh that we miss.
Speaker 3: If you've missed the cackle there, we're stuck it in here roll when we came in here.
Speaker 1: Your clue was international comedian Love by the Royal yes, what does that mean.
Speaker 7: I've done shows for the Royal, did the Royal Riot performance, and then I did another thing for Prince Charles, one of his birthday parties. But those shows are very toorious as difficult as a comedian because sometimes you've come off the back.
Speaker 4: Of maybe a circus act or a singer, all.
Speaker 1: Right, so the vibe might not be where you need it exactly.
Speaker 4: So that it's proper old school varieties.
Speaker 1: So who would be the most famous people that have come to your shows or you've performed for.
Speaker 3: Would it be the Royals or who outside of the Royal.
Speaker 7: I've had Samuel Jackson, Well, yeah, he rang He rang me out to appear at one of his golf charity events.
Speaker 4: So Samuel Jackson rang me directly.
Speaker 2: I'm like, well, so you're like hello, and he's high.
Speaker 3: He's like hi, Samuel Jackson.
Speaker 4: He said Hi, it's Sam Jackson.
Speaker 3: I'm like you, like who? Because no one knows who was Sam Jackson?
Speaker 7: Yeah, And I put the phone down. He hung up with it, and he rang back, and I did it. I took my sister and we just had a board. It was and it was a who's who of everyone.
Speaker 4: Everyone was there Hollywood everyone. Yeah, but it's great. I love I just love the job.
Speaker 2: God, they're clearly the conversation's waning. A bit of Michelle Bridges has gone, Frankie Munez is gone.
Speaker 1: I mean I was surprised by Michelle Bridges going Frankie.
Speaker 3: I kind of expected.
Speaker 1: I thought that he was going to do a walk out sooner other than later, Like, you know, he's a big Hollywood start, he's got stuff to go.
Speaker 2: And do you know we actually have access to Britt's socials, Like we're running her social media while she's in the jungle and Frankie Munez just followed her on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Well, so it turns out that they're actually really are friends in there?
Speaker 2: Should I follow back?
Speaker 3: No block him?
Speaker 2: Imagine if my message said found my phone in an African toad hole, I love you in secret.
Speaker 1: No. Please, we don't need to jeopardize BRIT's socials any more than we already have. Last night, I posted a story for Britt. I posted a story to try and get all of you guys to vote for her, and I accidentally spelt her name wrong and I'm still not living it down. I spelt it like Brittany like Britney Spear. She's Brittany. Brittannia is what she is.
Speaker 2: We got word from the Channel ten execs that if we want to talk to Britt, if we want to get her some information, we can in this final week. So here's here's what we want to do, Laura. We want to send brit a ridiculous task to complete for us to play here on the pickup.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so basically, you know how they get to do those little like in camp challenges, they're secret challenges. They have to try and get them past all their other teammates. So we can come up with ones specifically here on the Pickup, which britt will have to do on the show. So we need your ideas. What's the stupidest, dumbest thing that you can think of. Mitch has a great idea that he wants brit to just sneak in fart noises, which I don't think that that's gonna fly, or just actually fart while she's around her camp mates.
Speaker 2: Stephen really funny Skype sweetly sky so funny, it's so shubid.
Speaker 1: Anyway, if you guys have got some ideas, give us a call thirteen one oh six five. We want to know what's the challenge that you would put forward for Britt and we can see if we can get to do it in the jungle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll also play the audio. If we get it back, you'll hear it on the show.
Speaker 3: Hopefully she does it. Let's not promise anything we can't deliver.
Speaker 2: Write a letter an Africa, cause we'll do that next at the pickup. Our beloved brit not here because she is in the I'm a Celebrity, Get Me out of your Jungle Aura.
Speaker 3: Very notably absent at the moment. But guess what, so.
Speaker 2: We have to say that we're doing fine.
Speaker 1: No, I mean but people have noticed that she's not here. That didn't mean we were having a hard time.
Speaker 2: I just lot your hair.
Speaker 1: As you said it as if very notable, everything's gone down the toilet.
Speaker 3: Well know what I meant by that is she's not here.
Speaker 1: And if you guys have been playing along at home and watching I'm a Celebrity, you would know that. Obviously they do the big trials, like the really gross awful like the Tucker Trials and everything else, but then they also have secret challenges that happen in the camp as well. And so these are like the smaller they're like weird little secret challenges that they have to try and get past the other teammates in order to win something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and let's be real, there's so much downtime in this jungle for this select bored This is actually good for them to keep their brains working.
Speaker 1: So for us, we have gotten a direct link to Channel ten and they've given us the opportunity to create the secret challenge for brit so she will know that it's part of us, that we are the ones who are who have put it together master. But no one else in the camp will know this, And so we need you guys to call up with the weirdest challenges, like the stupidest things that you could think of.
Speaker 3: And we were just throwing around some ideas in the break.
Speaker 1: One of them could be, for example, she needs to interrupt at least five conversations and talk about the Kardashians, for example, like bring that conversation back to how much she.
Speaker 3: Likes the Kardashians. Yeah, something sill, something silly.
Speaker 1: Mitch really wanted it to be that she was weird a recorder that had fart noises playing and then every time a fart noise was like she had to.
Speaker 3: Say, oh so sorry, sorry, sorry. She had to admit that it was her fast channel too.
Speaker 2: Are not going to go on eBay and buy a fart machine. They're going to pay for the you know, they're paying for no money left. So the phone lines people are clearly as dumb as we are. Because the phone lines are crazy. They want to get to Africa. Kat on thirteen one oh six five, Hello, what what game? What little secret message do we want Britt to play on the other slabs in the jungle?
Speaker 8: I thought it would be cute if Britt had to sneak some forehead kisses for all of her teammates and just trying it as many as she can. Obviously not ideal when half of them haven't showered, but very on brand with We Love Love and for the podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how would she?
Speaker 4: How do you?
Speaker 1: How do you envisit this going walking out a ninja kiss or I'm picturing like Pope.
Speaker 8: I know she could just work it in just you know, like talk about how much she really likes somebody and just want so you know, shoulder to love. She might do a ninja kiss. I don't know if sucks for.
Speaker 1: Her, like in the middle of a conversation, she's like, oh, Stephen, Stephen K Moss, you're so lovely and just gives him kiss on the forehead perform for the Royals his mother.
Speaker 2: That's cute and I think very brit that could work and we could go to hour on thirteen one o six five hour. What should we get brit to do in the jungle?
Speaker 8: I was thinking maybe like in conversations by saying how her boyfriend is a famous football star, or like how many times you can bring that up?
Speaker 2: I mean, I hate to be rude, but isn't she doing that anyway?
Speaker 3: Not, mich, you are being rude. I think that that is hilarious.
Speaker 1: I also like the idea of like cutting off a conversation that's about something completely irrelevant and being like, yeah, that reminds me of how my boyfriend's a professional football player, so it's so fun.
Speaker 2: Michelle Bridges just gets eliminated. Misch, I'm so sorry for you. This is how I felt when Ben lost the Grand Final match.
Speaker 3: He's a professional football player.
Speaker 2: And then okay, thank you. Let's see what Molly Supria, I'm thirteen, what's your brit do in the jungle? Hi?
Speaker 5: Guys, I thought it would be quite funny if Britt were I have to like lick her thumb and then go up to each other contestant and tidy up their eyebrow or some part of their face, be like, hang on, god, you've got something going on here, and just like yes, smooth down their eyebrow with a wet sum or there's something odd like that, because it would just be hilarious and awkward.
Speaker 3: Priya, this one.
Speaker 1: It reminds me of being a little kid, and like when your nana would spit on a hanky and wipe your face for you, or like I feel like that's what she should do. Maybe it maybe it has to be. Oh, this is very uncovid safe, but I do like this one. As many people as she can get to fix something on their face by licking her finger before she gets caught out how many five?
Speaker 3: And then she gets what does she win? Ships don't you don't do anything.
Speaker 2: For a or something? I know carbohydrates give her like a block of chocolate, Priya, that's five like this something sweet? Yeah, producer Grace, So this.
Speaker 5: Is so awkward, I think, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I'm I reckon. We settle on this one, Grace. Can we send this to or? Is this how we're gonna send this to Channel ten?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 6: Are we?
Speaker 1: I mean absolutely, we can send it and we just have to see what she does. My only worry is that they're going to come back and say it's not COVID safe. But you know what, they're all in the junglehgh and showered and hang it out with each other.
Speaker 2: Anyway, they're jungle. They got to worry about malaria and lions eating them. I think COVID is the least of their worries. All right, send it on to We're gonna send that off. That's a good idea.
Speaker 3: All right, let's see if we can get it to do it?
Speaker 2: Hey, get that to Africa. So how it's going to work from now is if we get that audio, we'll play it back for you might see it on Channel ten, or you might hear it on the pickup, or.
Speaker 1: If she refuses to do it, you may never hear from it again. But you know, Matt, it's going to be a mystery.
Speaker 2: Who knows. All right, we're going let's get out of here, Will and what are up next? To drive you home? If you miss the show today, you can podcast at all on the iHeartRadio app, just search to pick up.
Speaker 1: You can also jump onto ten play and give some votes to brit so ten votes a day for our brit to make her Queen of the Jungle every day. Those votes are cruse, so it's so important that you get on there and do it as many times as you possibly can.
Speaker 2: I hot take Laura, but I actually no, no, I'll vote for Britt. And I'm not talking about her anymore, talking about us. I like doing the show with you.
Speaker 3: That, Mitch. You can't say that. I mean, I do love doing the show with you.
Speaker 1: But Paul, Britt, it's going to listen back one day and she'll be so deeply offended enough we love her.
Speaker 2: It's nothing against Britt. I'm just saying it's fun you and I. It's like when they're your parents are in bed and the siblings get to stay up and play. You know.
Speaker 1: I love doing the show with you, mitche Anyway, I was fishing, we'll hay for you to morrow.
Speaker 3: Say guys,