Speaker 1: I Heeart podcasts. You can hear more Gold one I four point three podcast playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app.
Speaker 2: Got anything good?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 3: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Friday morning. Welcome to the Christian O'Connell's Show. Good morning, Patsy, Good morning, Good morning, Rio, Good morning. Before we get into this week's double thumbs up, well we go out of the team talk about the things we're enjoying this week long weekend. What a gift? Ria? What are you up to this long weekend?
Speaker 4: I have a King's birthday long weekend tennis tournament.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, God, so boring. Oh my god, it's cool. Pho Oh, chaps, what say we gather another? Really don't have a long old I think I said you're gonna have a long lunch or something of pup crawl tennis tournament. Yes, rather all the chaps down the club are you? How are you? Jumpers? Your gant jumpers over your shoulders.
Speaker 5: It is a lawn tennis tournament, so yes, will be fancy.
Speaker 1: Why do you think I'm a fancy pom than me?
Speaker 5: It's in doubles and it's knockout as well.
Speaker 1: Gosh, so much dry not there.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of tension I've got. I've made a new tennis friend. It's someone I played against and now we're friends.
Speaker 5: Isn't that cute?
Speaker 1: Wow? This one.
Speaker 6: We're really excited. We're going up to Milliwa, to the wine region, Lance Moore, and I'm very honestly Lance.
Speaker 1: More lovely ones too. That's a beautiful place.
Speaker 6: I tell you how excited I am. We realize the other night we actually haven't left city limits since Christmas.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, so overd you break?
Speaker 6: Ye're really looking forward to it? What about yourself?
Speaker 1: Well, tomorrow, Sarah and I am celebrating seven years of the show. We're having if you ask me, I prefer a long lunch to didn't agree. It's just the best long lunch. So a long lunch and then on Monday. I am a des fan. I've been every year since More God the King's Birthday game. What's looking forward to it? Two games ago? But if you saw the D's hopefully didn't see the dcit smash by wait for Saints, then now you know I'm not. I'm not looking forward to game, but I'm looking forward to the occasion because actually what Neil Danaher has done the money that Mayn has raised. I think he was raised. He's one of the most incredible human beings in the world. So obviously we celebrated seven years of the show on Wednesday. So the first King's Birthday I went to I'd only been on air a couple of days. Hamis McLaughlin was working for the first year on the show as our kind of footy correspondent. He was initiating me into the great game, and he did a great jowe with a lovely guy. He said, look, come along and as you said to Neil Dan to her, you know you should really find out about this guy. So I met now Neil twenty eighteen on King's Birthday, and I met his beautiful daughter Beck as well. What was incredible. So for the next couple of hours I kept seeing Neil walking around everywhere, being with people non stop. I was exhausted, simply because we've done a breakfast show that day. Nil's incredible, unrelating energy was unbelievable. I couldn't believe the energy of the man. Man. Oh incredible, and I really hope one day they find a cure. If they will, it would because because actually the money that that charities raised and Nil's raised, and their whole team there has actually is pioneering the research. No one does it more around the world than Melbourne. It's all been driven out here. I really hope they find a cure one day, and it because of what Neil Danna has done. I mean, what a legacy that man already had in an amazing career. But then to get that diagnosis and to have a choice about how's he going to be? I don't know if I would Who knows if anything tested like that, how you would respond? But is an incredible man Neil Donah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't think I would like that. And it's just insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so Big Freeze is good fun. It's such an institution now, isn't it. If were going down the side and that, it's a really good day. So I'm looking forward to that. You actually need to be someone well known. They don't sound random Christian. One of the facts said, too many at lunch took a wrong turning, so and next thing he's going down a slide already.
Speaker 6: Got he picked out. You could go as Bruce Springsteen.
Speaker 1: Has anyone done that in the ten or eleven.
Speaker 6: Years Donny Mercury.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't think of Bruce.
Speaker 1: I tell you who did one of the best ones. I think the last year was Eric Banners. What was that? He can't remember what he did, but I all remember he was very funny. He made a joke about nuts and that is all you need to win this fifty two year old child over all Right, this play a song. When we come back, we get into this week's Double Thumbs.
Speaker 3: Up Christian O'Connell show go on podcast.
Speaker 1: It's the Christian O'Connell show. Were doing Double thumbs Up now every Friday we go around the team that's me, Rio and Pat to talk about the things that we're enjoying this week. So if you're looking for a new TV shows, documentaries or movies, listen up. We've got some recommendations. All right, couple from me finished watching Manhunts, Oh God for Bin Larden. This is a three part document mentory. I was slightly cautious about watching it because I thought would be a very gung ho thank you America for sale. It's not that at all. It's an incredibly well made and what really makes it brilliant and original is it's footage with all the CIA insiders who spent over ten years, you know, two different decades, had spanned over painstakingly researching and never ever giving up, hoping that one day justice would be served on Bin Larden and it happened. And they've even got interviews with Rob Wilson, who was the swat guy, who the Navy seal that shot beIN Larden, and what a great storyteller he is. It is gripping stuff and actually at the end it's actually quite a sad ending. You know, they talk about, yes, justice was served, but at what costs? So many people lost their lives. It's actually quite sad at times. It mind me, of all the terrorist attacks we had in London, the London terrorist attacks in two thousands and all the people that lost their lives there. So it's actually quite sat times. But it's a moment in our history and it is so well made. The ending is actually very moving, isn't it.
Speaker 4: And it's thrilling, like it is a documentary with no narrator and my part, you know, how it ends.
Speaker 1: The last episode is actually is the twenty two minutes. That's what it was from when they started repelling down to helicopters and Toll. They shot him as twenty two minutes and you're watching it and you've got goosebumps, you can't be breathe.
Speaker 5: Yes, I.
Speaker 1: Didn't realize one of the Blackhawks crashed, yes, yeah, yeah, kidding no, and they just carried on. Yes, this improvised and so much chaos happened that they just have to deal with that. We didn't know. Yeah, it's on Netflix. It's called Manhunt. Can't recommend that enough. Another thing that's on a completely different thing is a new Own Wilson comedy called Stix. It's a golf comedy. I've seen the whole season. It's just started this week. It is very fun it's a TV shirt, yeah, for our episodes. I love Own Wilson. I wish him and Vince More would do more movies together. Yes, Whending crashes, I was hoping it was going to be a series of movies with differences, because I thought those two were just gold to the other cinemat to God, they're so good. Own Wilson. Here it's back in a comedy shirt. It's very funny. He's a washed out golf instructor and he finds some young prodigie. It's really funny. Sticks is very good. That's on Apple TV. Rhea, what are you enjoying?
Speaker 4: I watched the Australian story on Monday night for Ange posta Cooglo.
Speaker 1: I've got that saved, as we used to say back in the day, got it on my VHS tape. So watch over the weekend.
Speaker 5: I urge you to watch it.
Speaker 4: It'll make you proud to be Australian because what he's achieved, and it's.
Speaker 1: Flown under the radar, hardest league in the world with one of the worst team of chokers as well, Tottenham.
Speaker 4: Yes, such a long history, haven't won a European trophy in forty years. He takes them over. This's never been an Australian coach in the EPL.
Speaker 5: Takes them over.
Speaker 4: And they are doing terribly last year there almost bottom of the table, almost being relegated.
Speaker 5: He's a laughing stock.
Speaker 4: And then he says in the bottom of their bottom he says, I always win a trophy in my second year and he's he did it.
Speaker 1: It's an amazing story. You should be and Andre is an incredible character as well. And that is the hardest, most brutal league in the in the world. The epl the richest one, but the hardest one. He's had a really tough two years. Plus there's no guarantee that he doesn't get fired in the next week.
Speaker 5: Yes, he still might get fun Daniel Levy.
Speaker 1: Has fired so many managers are they just it's brutal And is a great guy. He's got a lot of dignity and integrity as well. Even if he does get fired as well, he'll go into another top job in Europe. Tell you what those lads play for. Ang is very very clear and he's brilliant the press conferences, he's like a crumpy old man. Yes, the poor guy should put up with these relentless dumb questions from UK sports.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he doesn't suffer any fool It's from Pyne, you know, grew up in Yeah really Yeah.
Speaker 1: All right, so it's a good watch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a great watch, really moving and a story that just doesn't get told on him.
Speaker 1: All right, We're going to take a break and then we'll come up with Patsy's Double thumbs Up.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast Friday Morning.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the show. We're doing double thumbs Up. We go around the team and we share the shows that we're enjoying at the moment, or anything else. If there's anything you're into that you'd like to recommend to us, you can text me four seven five three one o four three perats. What are you loving this?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we caught last Sunday they had to dom on Netflix, which is.
Speaker 1: Keep seeing that.
Speaker 5: What is It's crazy?
Speaker 6: I knew nothing about it. So it's like, you know, when you select something and to do you get that oh sound effect? This super Bowl performance and what it is is an announcement of when all your favorite shows, the new seasons are coming out, Like it is a big.
Speaker 1: Moment you're watching TV about TV.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's crazy, And they've got all the stars on the stage, you know, bringing them on like a full produced performance of just announcing.
Speaker 1: They do this. All the TV networks do it twice. Is called the Upfronts, so all the stars will present to advertisers what the big shows are. I didn't realize anyone would actually want to see that.
Speaker 6: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Hard to sound Manhunt? Did you shoot him?
Speaker 6: Build up to our favorite show? So Stranger Things very very late to the party because Audrey was a very young teen when Strange or even younger. When Stranger Things started, we knew that she would like it. She's just started watching it. Chris had blitzed it, my husband had blitzed it, but so I hadn't seen it. So we're watching it together.
Speaker 1: It's a great show. First, it's really good. You love it, love it? Yeah, and it's a good story.
Speaker 6: When you know, Stranger Things comes on the screen the red graphics and it's like this about it. I love it. So that's coming in season five on November end of November.
Speaker 1: We will watch watching that TV show to Nomember November November. This is double thumbs up about shows are coming out in five years times that might.
Speaker 6: Be good to like episode two of season two, so by then I.
Speaker 1: Will great recommendation. But I think that's how in November.
Speaker 6: It is June, Happy Gilmour July.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is so close. Again, the thing you haven't seen, we're meant to recommend that we've seen.
Speaker 5: Not potential shows either, predictions.
Speaker 1: Another thing I just want to say. Then, Fast and Fury is twenty two. It's coming out in thirty thirty nine. I watched it on the TV show. Is it to done? For Tedium?
Speaker 6: I have nothing left to say other than you have a lot to.
Speaker 1: Say earlier giving us doughnuts today pats, no, come on, no fair, all right, what.
Speaker 5: Did you give us a podcast?
Speaker 1: Not your own one?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, it's not you know, self promotion. It is Charlotte from Sex and the City. Kristen Davis has done a spin off podcast. So if you can't get enough Sex and the City or and just tell me this.
Speaker 1: By the way, you were talking about the new season. It's huge, right is it good? Yeah?
Speaker 6: But it's a bit controversial.
Speaker 5: Well I can't.
Speaker 6: I don't know if I can say because it's a family friendly show, but there's a certain scene with Aiden that has like forums up in.
Speaker 5: Sex and the City.
Speaker 6: It's a little bit racy, which is why we love this series so much.
Speaker 1: Editionary on TV is it? I must look away right now for Shy he.
Speaker 6: Does something that's a bit rank. But anyway, the podcast.
Speaker 1: Is right now. You tell me that I'm gonna have to find out everyone get me going at our six in the morning on a Friday.
Speaker 6: You know, they're pushing the boundaries with and just like that, they're pushing the boundaries ever so just it's like, hang on, have you gone over the top.
Speaker 3: I loved it.
Speaker 1: Got got the other thing coming in November happen you was.
Speaker 6: Charlotte and it's on the iHeart platform.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's good shows on there, all right, and use the sport coming up next.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: This is amazing soccer the world so exciting it is. It's incredible. So you're going, yeah, well with a tiny asterisk, yeah we're going. We're going because you've got to play Saudi Arabia next Wednesday night. Yes, and this is just a mere walk through. However, is sport anything can happen. You have a ten goals over them. Yes, so if they get ten or more goals, you don't go to the World Cup next year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we just need to not completely ruin everything.
Speaker 1: It was an amazing goal actually, and also the ital the scorer hasn't scored an international goal in like years, what a moment. I think it's twenty twelve was the last goal he scored for Soccarus and he got it carrier. Well, that's a lovely term. By riding by Gray the cut back that churry got here. There's bitch, they've got it. The noise is amazing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, why about Chills the Bitch.
Speaker 1: Thirteen years twenty twelve to the World Cup in twenty twenty six. What a story. Yeah, it made such great news.
Speaker 5: Most people wouldn't have seen it.
Speaker 4: If you're up now, you probably wouldn't have stayed up for it because it was on at Perth.
Speaker 1: I think also most people didn't realize that the SOCC crews are playing last night and it really was a must win game. Japan had already qualified so they were already going through. It's amazing socck crews are going to World Cup.
Speaker 4: Yeah, especially for Australia, like we you know, we went a very long time never making it into a World Cup. So when we actually get there, I still get. It's such a massive feeling to be there.
Speaker 1: You know, seen in England underperform well forever. Actually, every single World Cup I've seen is still like it's it's the biggest sports tournament in the world. Yes, he's just got to be there. You just need your team to be there. It's a festival a sport. The World Cup is like nothing else on earth. It's an incredible show. The fact that you're going to be there is amazing news. And actually next years so it's America, Canada and Mexico, isn't it. I really would love to take the show there. I'd love to be there following the soccer rus. It's an amazing result. The other thing I noticed as well is that I love it when players kick a goal. They do this some footy as well, in anfl You know, when they're so sure that it went in they don't even check. Oh, yes, he started running right. He knows that even though I think he's a left footed player and he scored off his right foot, but he must have known that he made good enough contact. This is going in. He turns and starts running, and I see him. He starts then thinking has gone in by the way. Then he sees all his teammates running at him and the crowd goo berserk. Then he looks back to check, Oh, that did go in. You've got to watch it. It's a great moment.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Age and listen to the show right now. Christian, can you let Pas know that Hailey's comment is due to be seen in twenty sixty one?
Speaker 6: Very funny. I have seen Haley's comment. It was funny. I remember it very well because my eldest brother. It was his wedding at the time when it was I think last here and we all went outside at the reception at the Wang Rover's footy ground were looking for eighty I want to say eighty seven. I hope I got that.
Speaker 1: Eighty seven. She was actually eighty seven, not nineteen o seven. The year eighty seven, is that right? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I remember all of us going outside to look for it. So I was about fourteen, would that be right? Yeah? Eighty seventy the math, Yeah, it was phenomenal. It was huge, and we all learning about.
Speaker 1: It at school and what do you remember seeing that?
Speaker 6: It was very hazy, It was kind of it was an overcast, but you could still see the tale was enormous.
Speaker 1: Off it you lucky thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was fascinating.
Speaker 4: That must be good luck for a marriage to see a comment on your web well there's still a marriage.
Speaker 1: Shooting star day? Is that right? If you had? Do you not believe what Patsy said? That was eighty six?
Speaker 5: But six I was a year out year?
Speaker 1: What was that year? My friend, Patsy? How was your day yesterday?
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 6: I if? This was like Monday winter on a Friday I'd be a Friday winnow because I was complaining the other day how we have cutlry going missing. Like half the forks were found in Audrey's rooms.
Speaker 1: You found like ten forks in your bedroom.
Speaker 6: The knives have broken, no tea spoon knife, well they saw.
Speaker 1: Believe victim broken.
Speaker 6: But you know what it's done. Well, the cutley set we've got was a wedding present like twenty seven years ago. Have not had to buy a single spoon or knife or fork since. Isn't that great? We've got the most beautiful cutlory set.
Speaker 1: Or rusty by now. So you have only ones because we have now there's two class systems and the cutlery door. There's a nice stuff from when we have people around them. There's the other sort of anko stuff. We have a separate tray of notice now, so that knives, nice shiny steaks and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: Well, we've got three sets, so we've got in the cupboard. Out the back, we've got the outdoor cutlery set, which is like old cheap o.
Speaker 1: So when we have a barbe you have an outdoor set, you've.
Speaker 6: Got it because when you have a barbecue, they're just out there right, they're just there.
Speaker 5: He couldn't possibly make a trip to the kitchen.
Speaker 6: We don't want plastic because you try to cut into.
Speaker 1: Your steak things. Bogans love outdoor cutlery, So.
Speaker 6: We've got the outdoor set. Then we have the every boxes.
Speaker 1: Was yesterday's by the way at home.
Speaker 6: Then we have the everyday set, which gets absolutely hammered because it's getting used every day. And then we have well you.
Speaker 1: Talk about you and your familyes cave people. It gets ham much.
Speaker 6: Absolutely fled, found down the back of couches and dropped on the floor and everywhere prison Occasionally I find a spoon out in the garage that Chris is used to force open a paint can or something. And then we've got the good set, which is in a beautiful It was given to me for my twenty first by mum and dad, this beautiful cutlory set in a lovely box like malogany box that comes out on Christmas.
Speaker 1: During the Mahogany box sets for cutlery. You're right, it was a real gift, wasn't it for mums and dads and weddings as were you?
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, so anyway, so I finally got a new everyday cutlery set and I thought, you know what, I'm sick of not having cutlery and having to go to the dishwasher. Where are all the knives? So I got like a I don't know, seventy six piece or something. I thought, that'll teach them. They're always complaining.
Speaker 1: Be honest with you, did you think this would go this long, quickie?
Speaker 6: I'm very passionate about anyway. Only there's too much now we can't just.
Speaker 1: Can someone come in and slaply around the face and keep me awake?
Speaker 6: We got closed to draw and it's exceptionally heavy.
Speaker 5: There's so much.
Speaker 3: After the show the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Can you ask the engineers is there any way that we can turn the lights off in the studio?
Speaker 5: I can definitely ask.
Speaker 1: I just want scared that that break about the cutlery torawl ran for four and a half minutes, four minutes thirty four, and we're not at the end of the story. I'm worried at some point, at any moment out of nowhere, Old Maker go as it was saying, I can't relax now to the next two hours. Indeed, ever, again, I.
Speaker 6: Do have a future on like a shopping network where I can talk about billion.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Pat, you know a billion?
Speaker 6: Give me something and I'll talk about it.
Speaker 1: I would buy everything you're selling.
Speaker 5: I'd buy your whole cutlery set.
Speaker 1: All right. Yesterday on the show, then we're doing the name game, and we spoke to a guy. I think his clue was tried fruit. This guy is called Danny Sultana. What so distinctive? So distinctive, you know, if you know Danny Sultana, you remember that name. Okay, So today I'm curious to know, do we have any other listeners or maybe you've worked with people who have a fruit for surname. Do we think there's more fruity surnames out there? I remember the other week we were looking for fish people, and I remember we got I think we did it for three days because there were so many coming in. We couldn't move on. Where we did surnames that were food and drinks. We had someone I think we spoke to Billy Hamburger. Of course there's one that remained. I think that was a little last year. Who could forget Billy Hamburger? So we start with Danny Sultana. Anyone with a fruit surname please call the show thirteen fifty five twenty two coming up next to how you can win your way to London next month to go and see Oasis.
Speaker 3: Like Christian O'Connell show Gone podcast.
Speaker 1: William Not, I'm talking to you, my friend, promise me the world. You promised me, William the Moon or the stick promised us freshly baits bread croissants.
Speaker 4: And we've been talking about it since we got in here at five. Everyone's been buzzing bread, bread, bread.
Speaker 5: Christian came in half.
Speaker 1: An hour, right, Christian years ago. And a science teacher his name William Drumrollo Orange, Oh wow, Danny Sultana William Orange. And how about uh Terry's wife's maiden name Raisin mad All. Right, Oasis live in London next month. You can be there, seem to win.
Speaker 5: It's Gorti kid, yeah recordiventary you could be.
Speaker 1: When the biggest music news last year was that Oasis are reuniting seventeen years of not even being in the same room together. Next month is finally here. They come to Melbourne end of October and November Marvel Stadium and a couple of shows already sold out. Third and final show. Some tickets still available at a livenation dot com dot au. We're sending you to London the only night of the first London Show, Wembley, July the twenty fifth. You can be there. How how do you win this amazing prize. It's gonna put you up in the great hotel. You get spending money. You have an amazing time in London leading up to that amazing show on the Friday night, July the twenty fifth. Picking away the song, write your own lyrics about why we should pick you. We lost this Wednesday already. We've had some great entries. Now. The number one rule to remember this. You might think, O God, christ I the terrible voice doesn't matter. This is not a talent or really a singing competition. However, strong start.
Speaker 3: Ecs me go it and me's the one to save me.
Speaker 1: And after.
Speaker 3: I'm the biggest fan of the moll.
Speaker 1: First entry there from and then there was Michelle really showcasing. It's true, this is not a talent competition. Start a shower coming and cold, isn't it the sky? You need you to put your feet out of there.
Speaker 2: Shower and supernorm into the sky.
Speaker 1: New entry here from Andrea Christian. Since hearing about this competition, instead of working, I put all my time and effort into making this parody of my all time favorite song songword by Oasis. This is the song talking to the sound yesterday to Past. This isn't Andrew, by the way, for bloody Hell. I found the winner three days into her She's knocking out the park. Christian. If you did play it, maybe don't say the part what I haven't been working in my name? Oh Andrew is not really her name. I don't know why I make mistakes on this because I'm bread stuffed. William, like everyone else, will be answered and this would make my dream not need to see Oasis at the iconic Wendley Stadium, also allow me to hop on a plane to the UK. It's been the top of my one day travelers since I can remember. It has taken me four hours to write, rewrite, and record six versions of this six versions. I'm turning it out. This is more than a waste is put to any of their songs. So, Andrea, this is brilliant, really really love this. Okay, let's hear her version of Oasis songbird.
Speaker 7: Talking to Me through my Radio Leans. My cycis halfway through a bra swearing at the crowd, calling Nola troll. But still their songs, well they hear O my soffo.
Speaker 8: Although I do think they are rude, I'd still select me for their ticks, hearing the forever and now that world here gold eadm.
Speaker 7: Please don't let me miss this.
Speaker 6: Don't let me miss this.
Speaker 1: That is very very good, great entry. Time well spent. I say, time well spent. All right, So you make your entries to call them on your phone, email them to me. Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com, DoD A you good luck. You've got the week a long weekend ahead, actually so three days. So when we're back in Tuesday, I hope we've got a lot more new ones.
Speaker 3: Good luck, Christian Connall Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian adds to that list that you've got of things Bogan's love pronouncing cutlery incorrectly. Sorry this guy, Sorry Pats, Glen, listen. I'm not going I'm really meeting out their messages. I'm moving on because after yesterday's show, I got friend. You were there for it. I swear to God, I swear to God today I could good on you on what happened we can't go back. We just did. I know it's a.
Speaker 6: Technically ask is taking great a lot.
Speaker 1: No, No, I need all that bread we have read. So yesterday show I was talking about only found out this week sevent years working for this radio station that they have bread in the fridge for us to use the sandwiches automate toast. Then Rio Town's insteridams. I'm talking about this and unexpected joy this week making toast before the show, lovely warm bread, melted bunches of gray. Then Rio told we oh, no, no, we only get fresh bread every two weeks.
Speaker 4: Yes, fortnightly bread on a Tuesday, and it's gone by the first You might be.
Speaker 1: Thinking, oh wait, do you work for the ABC. No, this is this is the biggest radio station in the city, number one station, number one breakfast show. We get bread every two weeks. We have no rights.
Speaker 6: Actually and home brand at that sandwich light.
Speaker 1: Basic, no brand, unbranded bread. And then a couple of people contact the show saying, oh, I'll bring you bread in because I said, I'm going to go and buy sour dough on a Sunday for the team. That's the kind of leader I am. That's now we know William Not emailed to show yesterday saying I'm a baker in North Melbourne, worked for Bobby's Bakery. I dropped some stuff off tomorrow morning at seven now Sertadly some team members didn't be this would happen. Not this guy. I said, you heard me, You heard me. I heard your show. William Not not let me down. That's what it's not my name, not my nature. I'm down with old peat p.
Speaker 4: There was some grumblings that seven o'clock had passed and we hadn't got our promise to bread.
Speaker 1: If only we could have some bread and also some cuddlery of a person half it up anyway, Rio, what are you stood in front of?
Speaker 4: Stood in front of a huge, huge tray of not just bread, bread, pastries, sour doughse I'm literally it's it's heavy to pick up.
Speaker 5: It's one of those huge baker's trays.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these are things they the cooling racks. It's massive. There must have been my hunch of worth of stuff. Thank you very much. Bobby's Bakery in North Melbourne popping today. And I can tell right you know who smells you remember from childhood in there must be cornish pasties. Remember, Oh my god, that's a smell of child. Yeah, I reckon it's in one of those batter You've got clean hands. Oh my god, look at that. Oh my god, that looks awesome. That is my breakfast today, William, thank you very much. Meanwhile, back on the show, I'm still were that there's nothing in this stream one listening that in the cutlery earlier, we're looking for fruit surnames on the show today, we're once again doing God's work. Here. Wife's made a name. Raisin got that one. William Orange, the teacher, we got that one. What about con carpooss Okay, we're not Greek, we wouldn't know what carpoosas means. That's the surname. It stands for Tina with three e's Tina watermelon watermel Yeah, watermelon.
Speaker 5: I thought there's no way we're getting a watermelon.
Speaker 1: Nash Mangoes.
Speaker 6: Oh that's great.
Speaker 1: Christian. I used to be a school photographer. Best name I ever saw, Nash Mangoes. Hell of a name. Christian. When my Christian, when my daughters got married, she became krista melon Christian.
Speaker 5: It sounds like an exotic fruit, a christa.
Speaker 1: Melon and Richard shout out to missus Berry, who is my son's grade two teacher? Keep this coming there and text me, oh fall seventy five three one O four three. We have an appointment now where you do the news bread and pasties.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell show, go on podcast.
Speaker 1: Can you feel the power in me? Now? Oh my god? It's could have had a crop, monsieur. You want me to dance in a radio for you? Be me a krop Monsieur, I'd answer right.
Speaker 5: Mine in your eyes?
Speaker 1: Christ God back on line al emails and Labrador's head. Honestly, it was a whole baker's tray that arrived today and it was like we're in a war zone, the feeding frenzy from this awesome team descending on it like we haven't had a food delivery. It's likely you when food delivery, you know, they drop out the plane, you know, on some war. Yeah, there's something about warm food in the morning if you get up early, which the best because you just rush out the door, you get to work, you start working. Honestly, this tray, William Nott and the team at Bobby's Bakery in North Melbourne know this. You have made nine people very happy.
Speaker 5: It's the happiest I've been here for seven years. Is the happiest I've ever seen that.
Speaker 1: The magic Man happy, aund happy an, the Baker, the college past these have you had any patch? Will they won't get there? Yes, thank you very much. All right, people's playlist, We give you a theme. You pick all the songs from every Friday on the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey, well, listening and calling and choose and the music.
Speaker 3: And just when it ain't.
Speaker 2: Somebody paying the station, chatty play the people's play Listen Christian.
Speaker 5: Calling right now? When help Christian?
Speaker 1: The songs for Friday show. All right, songs today with an emotion in the title? Now are we saying positive emotion?
Speaker 5: We did say positive emotions.
Speaker 1: I don't want sad, No, no, no, not when you've had a crop measur in you exactly the vibes high, I say, all right, PASSI a song with a positive emotion in the title.
Speaker 6: Well, listen, I do. He doesn't actually say how he's feeling, but it's obvious that he's happy. So my first choice would be justin Timberlake. Can't stop this feeling.
Speaker 1: I guess right, so love it. This is what we're a whole hour of vibes like this of.
Speaker 6: The Trolls movie. And I love this song because every time I hear it, I need to.
Speaker 1: Say that off the Trolls movie. It's not love the Beatles White Album.
Speaker 6: Oh no, it's such a cool movie.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we all got that. Oh very so so Zech guys an Oscar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did.
Speaker 1: Actually vinyl copy. I want it on a great format.
Speaker 6: You're gonna laugh at me, Actually we do. Audrey has got it on vinyl for her little record player because it was her favorite movie when she was.
Speaker 5: Like three or four.
Speaker 6: And I've got audio, but she wouldn't let me play it because you know, she's too cool now that she's a teenager. Of her singing it in the bathroom, Yeah.
Speaker 1: You're going to have a rough couple of years. I still get it. Occasionally. I'll see one of my daughters and they go, I heard some pro They see it on TikTok and it's going say this about me. Yeah, you made me sound like an idiot. Yeah, just remember what pays for it. Shuck it up.
Speaker 6: I said to her last night, remember when you used to sing? And she said, don't even think that you're going to play that on the show tomorrow. Mom, the time has passed.
Speaker 1: Now I know you. You Kate burst in the studio just now. You had two songs you couldn't work out which one, which are both brilliant songs?
Speaker 6: Really hard. So the second one is pul Williams Happy Afore.
Speaker 1: It's the B side of the Troll soundtrack with timber Pants.
Speaker 6: I think it actually is in the second movie, isn't it. I'm not sure, but anyway, it's a ripper song and it should be played today. It's Friday.
Speaker 5: It's in the Minions movie.
Speaker 1: I think checking children's movie. I think they listen to Disney FM Ria. What do we have to play? Song with a positive emotion in the title.
Speaker 4: If you are at a wedding with me and you hear this, come on, you better get out the goddamn way because I'm about to light up the den.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's a brad and an invitation. I love it.
Speaker 5: Crazy in love Beyonce.
Speaker 4: June.
Speaker 1: Songs are the positive emotion of title. You pick them all from eighth Morning, twenty minutes, Time thirteen fifty five, twenty two. Feelings you say, emotions, vibes.
Speaker 6: Oh where song?
Speaker 1: Oh it's different, just were nice. I was about to say it's from a movie got into the Galaxy. Damn it. We're on a roll today. You won't though, What is it about movies of the last twenty twenty five years? Tarantino is responsible, sly the songs really really become and you know Tarantino did it. You think about Tarantino movies. The songs that the pick stumbs you've never heard before are iconic in the scenes are yes, now movies. You're right, Actually you two talking about those various songs. And actually this was I'd never heard the song until I saw The First Guard into the Garretson movie. I never heard it from nineteen seventy four, one of.
Speaker 5: The best intro for the song, Oh my.
Speaker 1: God, chuck out, chuck. We're doing now for you. It's not irritating. Thirteen We've had Bread thirteen fifty five, twenty two called The Gluten Shows.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: People's playlist is coming up at ten minutes time. You're in control the music. The theme. Today's songs with a positive emotion in the title. We have some great ones coming in. Jenny wants to hear this Beach Boys classic good vibration. Yes, now, this is a great song. Pas. All I would say is it's not an emotion. She's walking on sunshine. Sunshine.
Speaker 5: Isn't an emotion like a sunny disposition?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, no, sweet disposition. Great sung my temper trap, shiny happy people. Now you might know this, but Passy has hostages and they apparently work in the news room under her. Shout out to Georgia and poor Foebes. Obviously they're allowed to listen to the show, but they're not allowed food or water. Yeah, they must be just thinking, oh my god, happiness, if only we could be free. They're down there in that pit like Buffalo Bill and they've texted me, Sylvester. This is a great song. Late seventies. Now, this is a way in disco classic they are listened to. List like Shaw shampadem You know he puts an old Grammophone record.
Speaker 5: On a single. Tear lots, get back to work.
Speaker 1: Not even a joke. You remember this Happiness Alexis Jordan tune my drop. I haven't heard this in the last of the past. This is a that we have to play this. Oh yeah, oh my god, what a song. Cannot wait for NJ The musical coming to Melbourne. Its ten October. Now I know you said Beyonce Creating Love. One of our listens said you picked the wrong one.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, eight key changes in a row?
Speaker 1: Is it really? Wow? She is a maestro virtuoso. Oh thanks audiar producers. That's enough one too it We won't be playing this sucks. Oh you don't like that. No, I must have played this twenty seven million times. It's twenty seven year Korean reports radio. Oh no love shot today. All right, let's go to who we got here? Steve, Good morning, good moaning crew.
Speaker 3: You probably cut seventies disco before.
Speaker 1: I'm going to give you one other. I go to the point of sisters and they're so excited. Te Steve, this is great one. Have a great weekend. Thank you very much, Steve. Catherine. What you would what would you love us to play this morning?
Speaker 3: Good morning, morning, mornington. I would love you to play my ringtone, which is don't Worry Be Happy by Bobby McFerran.
Speaker 1: I love this song.
Speaker 2: We have some trouble or you hear this multiple times today, I'm going to say the results are in it.
Speaker 1: Just trying to never love.
Speaker 5: We have some By the end of the.
Speaker 1: Week click to go.
Speaker 6: Is this team gave it sometime?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, okay, all right, Thank you, Catherine, have a lovely weekend. Join a long weekend, Julie, I know you're there. Hello, Yeah, there you are, Julie. What would you love us to play?
Speaker 4: Perfect some Christian for a Friday morning?
Speaker 3: Looking down the barrel.
Speaker 8: Of a long weekend?
Speaker 3: I Feel Good by James Brown, Look at.
Speaker 1: The barrel weekends, the bowl of a gun. You know what I say? If that goes point today, you don't want to be happy? All right? This is a great song. Oh yes, the seventies have the highest proportion, I reckon I feel good songs, didn't they? A lot of the songs are actually back in the seventies. Made us so sad. Huh, Judy, that's a great one. Enjoy your long weekend. Thank you, thank Jen. What would you love us to play?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: Hi, A great song by a great Aussie band, My Happiness by powder Finger.
Speaker 3: Ah yeah yeah I love the song.
Speaker 1: This will we play till the next hour? Yeah? This is a Friday anthem? Yeah, Jen, love that? And you're the long weekend? And Rob? Good morning Rob? What would you love us to play?
Speaker 3: Good morning?
Speaker 1: Team? I'd love to hear you make my dreams come true by Hall and I. I want to make your dreams come true. Rob, Let me post some happiness in your ears. You can't. No, you're right, lover. You know what I always say, I've been fired. I've been fired, guys.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell show go on podcast.
Speaker 1: Last weekend saw my eighteen year old daughter. She left time a couple of months ago. She came back. I made her lunch, and she knows that I love questions. I have a huge ongoing It must be about over three hundred questions on a big ongoing document I have on my Google dogs. I never knew. Oh my god, yeah's love questions, right if I over here When I read one in any magazine interview, I added to the list. There seriously must be about three hundred. She goes to, how I've got three questions for you. So we spend the next two hours answering these questions, just through them, because you know some since when someone asks a great question, you tell a story about that, you answer it, but actually in their so many more things come out of it. It expands. And I was asking her the question. Then we would talk about her answer. So during the next twenty minutes, if we've got time, I'm going to go through these questions. The great first one she asked me, what's a moment in your life you'd love to go back to. You can't alter it, but you can just go back to it and re experience it. And I said, a straight away can tell you what it is. And it's nineteen ninety six. I'm twenty three. I've just moved to London, broke up with a girlfriend that'd have for two years. I thought I was going to marry. I didn't know anyone in London. I moved to this amazing city. But if you don't know anyone, London is a really big, lonely city. I don't know anyone there. However, I have two dreams. One I want to get into radio or I want to be a standup comedian. On a Wednesday night in nineteen ninety six, in September, I was doing when I first moved to London, I was doing a sales job I didn't really enjoy. It was teddy sales. You're there with a headset all day, cold calling people. Do you want to take out some advertising? And I photography vaccine, no hang up, but it was commissioned only. This job the best training you could ever do for doing what I do now. You had to build instant rapport with people. So all day long I'd be trying to entertain people and keep them talking on the phone so they may take an advert out and I might be able to pay rent and get my beer money. Anyway, my dream was during the day I had this dead end job that wasn't really enjoying, and I would go and do what called open mic nights. This is where in comedy clubs around London. This is the same all over the world. You put your name down a piece of paper, you get called up, you do five minutes, You get your five minutes, okay. So on a Wednesday night in September nineteen ninety six, there was a open mic night of the year. It was like a big competition and at the end of the open mic night, about twenty five wanna bee comedians and I was one of them. They're going through, they read out everyone's name and the crowd go eh boom, brutal reckon. But you know, only twenty three is it. I haven't really got anything in my life. I can't be crushed anymore. And you're also it's like anything in life. You want to be comedian, you want to be on the radio, you're a new pilot, you just got to You've got to get your stage time, you gotta build at your MR. So I didn't really bother me whether I want or loss. Anyway, I won, well, what I got was fifty bucks. That fifty bucks I didn't spend for two years, and so I was quite broken. Didn't need to spend it, and I was devastated. I pinned it up on this tiny little bedroom I had, in this miserable little bedsit I had in London. I won fifty bucks and I remember couldn't sleep that night. I was so excited. I thought, just maybe this dreamer might be able to happen. And also as another part of the price, I got to open for a professional comedian that weekend, that comedian Sean Locke.
Speaker 5: Oh you're kidding.
Speaker 1: I opened for Sewan Lot. This is in nineteen ninety six, before Seawn Lot became a really really big star. But for comedians in the nineties, Sean Locke was like he was the comedians comedian. Everyone knew who Sean was. It was a very very different stand up, and we're talking fifteen odd years before he became known for what a great comedian was with eight out ten Cats with Jimmy car But yeah, this was in ninety six. I opened for Sean Incredible, got to know him, and then about six years later he became a regular on My breakfast show. And I said, you remember we met before I opened for you at the Cosmic Comedy Club. I got fifty bucks. That fifty bucks is the best amount of money I've ever been given in my whole life. I could desperately go back now. I remember just I remember I was just walking home at two an hour and a half rather get the underground because I was just so happy. I was just basking in this glow of light. Wow, I actually got given money for jokes. I wanted one day, you could I actually get a living out of jokes, you know. So, yeah, that's when I go back to September nineteen ninety six. Yet the Cosmic Gooday Club. We're in that fifty bucks all right? Coming on next Then I'm gonna ask Pats and Rio what's a moment in their life they go back to, you can't alter it. Why don't you also give me your answers Week.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian is Rio Dancing, is dancing, but since he got promoted, he's been quite the TV. He's been yelling at a lot of the producers now demands of I need this clip, I need that as well, get me this as well, Hot Facetown as well.
Speaker 5: Still waiting on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so sorry. Sixteen minutes past Stay Gold, one of four point three Christian O'Connell show on Gold Beyonce Crazy in Love. What is the moment in your life you'd love to go back to to re experience. It can't change anything, but just to go back to it. September nineteen ninety six and me and winning fifty bucks, the greatest amount of money I've ever received in my life. I wish I could still have that fifty buck note that I had pinned up for two years before. I need to actually break it, so I didn't have any money. Rio. What's it for you? Where are we going?
Speaker 4: We're going back to twenty ten. It was my first year out of high school. I was seventeen years old. I was working at the time at Michelle's Partisserie for cash. I don't even know if that was legal for eight dollars fifty and everything it used.
Speaker 1: To be for cash back in the day, didn't it. You're right, my first jobs.
Speaker 5: Cash, no paper, trailer for anything back o the day. Had never been on a holiday.
Speaker 4: So to buy myself and me and my mate Alex and Sophie, we'd saved up throughout the year to just try to buy some old crappy van that we could maybe do a road trip in.
Speaker 5: It was our dream.
Speaker 4: Alex was a lot more handy than me, so he had the skills to turn and a van into like a caravan, and we finally saved up enough money we bought this absolute crass box.
Speaker 1: We've all owned one of those. Yeah, In fact, we should on Monday Show. What was these shipbox you owned? Anyone should own a shipbox? Yeah.
Speaker 5: We called it Walter and I don't know how.
Speaker 4: I don't know how Old Wally got his roadworthy certificate. Because when you would just hold the steering wheels straight, it would veer to the left. So if you wanted the car to go straight, you had to actually turn it to the right.
Speaker 5: And hold it in a fixed position.
Speaker 4: And we had visions of going all the way down to Melbourne from Sydney Pyramid Rock Music Festival, and we had this old crappy event and I still remember the day Alex pulled that vent up into the driveway and we're about to leave, and at the I just wish I could go back and shake myself and go treasure this moment. Yeah, you know, no time, it was Uni holidays. I've got all the time in the world, no appointments.
Speaker 1: You know, you didn't realize at the time, actually, but those moments are precious. You don't know what you're in at the time. Do you think would it always be like this?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: And then later on it like, no spoiler, it isn't all of that.
Speaker 4: It's true freedom. We had no money, but we had absolute freedom nowhere to.
Speaker 1: Be some of those happiest memories. So when you don't have money. When I won that fifty bucks, I was flat broke, so in debt, but that fifty bucks meant everything to me. It was that gonna be given a golden ticket. It was like wanker money.
Speaker 5: Yes, literally, we couldn't believe we have I mean it was a six hundred dollars come.
Speaker 1: We're like, we've got our own vent. What you had was freedom exactly, and then he wrote, so where did you go then? So he left Sydney. Did you make it? Yeah?
Speaker 5: We drove down Christmas night to go to the Boxing Day.
Speaker 1: Test, kidding what an epic road tree. It was.
Speaker 4: Sick we had, we smuggled with syringes. We piped vodka into our watermelons into the test match. Then we went on to Pyramid Rock Music Festival, and then we literally had three or four weeks just cruising down the Great Ocean Road coming back, like working our way back up the beaches.
Speaker 5: It was, you know, and with your two best friends in the world, like just.
Speaker 1: Best of times, aren't they. You've got photos? Yes, we're actually Alex so lucky because I regret now no photos were I know we moan about smartphones. They weren't. There were no smartphones.
Speaker 5: We've actually got physical printed photos.
Speaker 4: So Alex had an old on those old timey cameras and they're still my most treasured photo.
Speaker 1: They've won old timey at the time cameras and roadshow. This is from the turn of two thousand and nine. It's an instant camera. Do you know what I bought over the weekend. What a polaroid camera. Yeah that prints out immediately. Yes, I'm going to bring it in on the show. And I've decided that once a week for the next twelve months, I'm going to take photos of that day show. I got like an actual physical reminder because I certain you have all these photos, but they live on your phone, yeah, and you never go back to them, never go back to them, and they're just on your phone. I wanted like the old days of like an actual tangible photoe. You look at it, and I don't know you the the way you look at it is different than I think because the phone, because it's instant. It's amazing. I've got some beautiful photos are on my phone, but they're just too disposable because you know, you can take two hundred more today. It doesn't have the same meaning as those old you know, photo albums. When you get a photo album out right, you sit down, you rush through photo albums. Now you go swipe, swipe, swipe, and then all you do is zooming on his face, going, oh my god. Photo albums. You sit down and you you turn it over and you you start there like it it's like a doorway into a story of your own life, isn't he go my god, oh my, what was I wearing then? Or look at my now is no longer with us, but oh my gosh, you look so happy there.
Speaker 4: My dad actually still has a slide projector and we used to have slide nights where we'd go and sit in the lounge room and put up the projector and we'd go through.
Speaker 5: You know, all these old slides that you have. Oh, I haven't done that in so long.
Speaker 1: You love to next time you go back, get the old man, get to leave to get the slidehot. At the time, as kids were, oh god, by which now? But you killed then? We're gonna ask Patsy in it and you answer that this as well. What's the moment in your life you'd love to go back to? You can't alter it? Where are we going?
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian, I loved hearing about your Sean Locke story. I loved him on Out of ten Cats, no one made Jimmy car laugh harder than Sean Locke. It's true. I always want to know that if I ran into you, I'd ask about the time you were on Sean's team on eighth ten Cats. I was first series of eight or ten Cats. I was on Sean's team because we've known each other for years, and there was a woman on her team as well, and she was like a kind of reality style and I remember the filming went off about two hours, right, There was quite a long sort of filming, and I remember the first half an hour our politeness. I kept laughing at this woman's sort of comments. They weren't that funny, and then Sew just sort of whispers to me, stop doing that. Make them work harder for the for the for the laugh, Okay, otherwise she's going to lower everything on this team. And I was like, okay, sorry, sure, stop doing that. Stop doing that, make the work harder. He shouldn't get laughs like that. You have to earn your laughs on this show. All right, Patsy, what's the moment in time you're going back to them? You know what?
Speaker 6: I would love to go back to our wedding day and when I walked down the aisle and saw Chris for the first time, because you know, it was.
Speaker 1: Well not the first time you'd obviously met before, wasn't itbe?
Speaker 6: You know, last There's so much built up to your wedding day?
Speaker 1: What year is this?
Speaker 6: So March nineteen ninety nine, March sixth, nineteen ninety nine at Williamstown Uniting Church, beautiful old, two hundred year old church. And you know there's that anticipation and you see videos of it now on social media where the groom turns around and is balling because she just looks exquisite and Chris did not turn around to look at me. And this is not an argument, but this is a debate we still have nearly thirty years later.
Speaker 1: Quite often he is up there all talking it.
Speaker 6: He's just not looking back. He's having a joke with his brother who was his best man. They're laughing, and I thinking, what are you looking at me?
Speaker 5: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Don't you think that's so christen away? Because is it cool? Customers?
Speaker 6: It was ridiculous.
Speaker 5: I want to chuckle.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I said it was whispering to my dad. Why is he not looking around?
Speaker 1: Dad?
Speaker 6: What's going on? And we still have this debate?
Speaker 1: I bet you do. That's incredible.
Speaker 6: I've never known that still have this debate.
Speaker 1: And so I still when we're looking around at my one, oh yeah, when she was coming down the is it's jeers, I always can remember.
Speaker 6: This, yes, And I say to him, now, why just tell me? Why did I know we can't take the time back? But what was your thinking? And he said, because no, But it's justified because he said, I wanted to see you for the first time when you were standing beside me as my you know, as husband and wife. She said, I didn't want to spoil it. I wanted you to be right by my side and hold your hand. And I think, oh, okay, that's that's.
Speaker 1: All right, thing, all right. Then over this long weekend, send me an email with your answer to the question. Then some moment in your life you'd love to go back to. You can't alter it anyway, But you're what's talking about hearing your stories as well as Sometimes when Tom tells your story from the past, they just tell you the story. It's like they're not actually they're not in the story. You know, it's something they told a few times, so it's almost like it's at arms distance. What's lovely though, sometimes when you tell a story and you really slow down your pause, you actually go back into the story. You live the story and so and the details matter. You know, you could have talked about the wedding and like our wedding day, and like, you know, it's an imagine moment. The fact that Kris didn't look round, you know, and then we're all judging him. And then when you say why he didn't look around, it's even more beautiful. Patsy, It's almost like we're at your wedding, but I can feel it.
Speaker 6: It was such a big wedding if.
Speaker 1: You got married. Now you're not inviting me. You threaten to punch. Oh wow, you can wear mates. Ra I started working there, but not invited to the after party. You're not on the guest list. That came, all right? Answer the question emailed me over the on weekend. Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com, DoD a us.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian A moment. I'd like to go back to our second day. My partner and I were at Flinders Street station kissing on one of the platforms, not realizing that the train had pulled up behind us. We suddenly heard clapping and saw the entire train couacter was watching and applauding us. Still together, seven years later, we talk about it fondly. Bethany, that's great Christian, thank you for playing all the notes you made my dreams. Last year I went to London on holiday for the first time. We had a great trip, but on the first night there we had the hotel TV on. There was an advert for an erectile dysfunction tableau. The song was all of notes you make my dreams. There was a middle aged man dancing on his bedroom because he'd managed to raise the flagpole. And that's very funny. Right now there's a whole city full of children going what's the mean?
Speaker 5: It's very patriotic and also what would draw dog?
Speaker 1: Then all right to down the time waste for the best in show you can win brilliant streaming platform stand free for a year. You might have heard us banging on about how good Haxes. I tell her how good Haxes. My wife gave up watching the fourth season because there was a lot of animosity in it. She can't watch a TV show the stress. So I kind of watched You Get Alone. Last night we sat down to that question, why I can I watch much? I said, oh, the penultimate episode in the fourth seasons one of the best bits of TV you'll see this year. She didn't see the fourth season.
Speaker 5: You don't need to.
Speaker 1: We watched it. She was in tears watching it.
Speaker 5: It's hacks incredible.
Speaker 1: It's an amazing show. Cannot recommend enough and the good news is envi you if you start watching it. There's four amazing seasons. Each episode is only half an hour as well, and it's just such a great TV show, relentlessly funny but really really smart and just s. Yeah, it's just a very beautiful TV show. That's all stands you love You're a tennis as well. It's Roland Garrosh this weekend. Yes, French I actually favorite place. She loves the rolling garrl.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you never been to Friends. There's always time.
Speaker 1: There's always time.
Speaker 5: All the finals are on stand Sport.
Speaker 4: It's up at you know, not great hours though, so they've also got great minis and replays as well.
Speaker 1: All right, today's a time where we're a computer make a movie friendlier stroke.
Speaker 5: It Ralph just being like like you would have a pet.
Speaker 1: Actually the only stroke it relp karaoke ugly. The Humane Centerpede silaw Bruns, but a friendly one. It's a humane Centerpete homie alone.
Speaker 5: Oh that's cute.
Speaker 1: Gold and oh my word, is that a bomb in your pants? Who use peace to see me? Locker? Okay, okay, Silver will split the difference. What have you got friendly movies?
Speaker 5: I have to kill a mockingbird? Tickle a mockingbird? I just said the originally.
Speaker 1: Judge me now, okay, of nicest men, these ain't great. Two bronzes there, and you better not be a third Texas chainsaw massager. That's that's God.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell show go on podcast.
Speaker 1: All Right Time Waste Today, ask you to make a movie friendlier. Best in the show gets Stan brilliant streaming service free free year Rio. You're ready tomorrow, I'm ready. Conan the Librarian, cool, clever, Gold Mike Hell Praiser, Hell raiser. Oh it's not so bad down here. That's Glenn, well done, Glen Jovial, Dirt show Dirt, great movie, BackRub to the Future, Silver Clownton, Abby Silver plus the Hugger, Games Gold Richard gold Smith, Mary Queen of Shots just very friendly. Silver plos is Nathan Barratt, Austin Powers, the spy who shouted me, I'll pay for those Gold, Adam Clemente, well done. Not dumb and dummer Chum and chummy God, I love that Sue Harmon. Well done and finally today then last of the brohecons good to silver Plas. All right? Who is winning? Stand free for a year.
Speaker 5: Chum and Chummy A Sue Harmon.
Speaker 1: All right. That's it for us this week. Have a great long weekend. We are back Tuesday. Don't forget Email me your oasis centuries. Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au we speak to Tuesday. Joy the weekend.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast