Speaker 1: You're on the pickup with Britt Laura and Mitch Blackmore's executive beat Stress Formula two fifties are available now at Chemists Warehouse for just forty seven ninety nine. Always read that label and follow the directions for.
Speaker 2: Use, guys. I had a facial the other day and as I was there, she told me, in not such nice words, that I have a bit of a hairy face. Now she called it peach fuzz. She said, oh, You've got a bit of peach fuzz. But I know what she meant. She was saying that I have.
Speaker 1: A hairy fang, got a bit.
Speaker 2: I thought peach fuzz was butt hair. Well, it's on my face, you have butt hair on your feet. I think peach fuzz refers to like the little wispy, whitey, like light colored hair that you can't get laser because the lasers only attracted to like dark hair. So I have like quite a bit. I have Italian heritage. I'm not ashamed to say it. You know, if you look in the right direction, I've got a bit of a mustache. And I'm okay with that. But she said it to me and it got me really self conscious. And then she recommended that I have a facial done, and basically you lay there they put this like serum all over your face. It's very relaxing, and then they get a scalpel out and they scrape the scalpel across your skin like like you know, like diagonally along the skin. And she's trying to convince me that it's really great for exfoliation. They're getting all the dead skin cells off. Guys, I paid two hundred dollars to have my face shaved at a peutition.
Speaker 1: I okay, hang on, I haven't had it.
Speaker 2: I don't have a hair and face, but I have had duma planning before. I had it for an exfoliation, so it was nothing about the hair.
Speaker 1: My skin felt pretty good after it. Okay.
Speaker 2: So she shows me like because she's doing it, she's doing like the scrape scrape, scrape, and then she's wiping it and scrape scrapes grape barber.
Speaker 1: First of all, can were you in a westfield right in the end of the car park.
Speaker 2: I was at a very like lovely like little facial spar that you would go to to go and get your skin done, like a skin clinic or whatever.
Speaker 1: It's cooled anyway.
Speaker 2: So she finishes doing my whole face, and then she shows me what looks like a napkin and it's just it's just a napkin covered in my facial hair. And she's like, look at all the exfoliation we got off. And I was like, no, that's my hair, that's my face, here's my eyebrow, that's my that's my big good here's my question. Surely we can just I can just go down to wool Worse and buy a razor and just shave my face for two dollars. If it's okay for her to do it in a clinic setting. What is the big problem with me being a female and then just shaving my face?
Speaker 1: Or I could just play on my iPhone some yoga music, put on some essential oils, lay you down in this studio. I've got a beack in the bathroom here in the men's bathroom, I could just give you a quick little shave and save you three hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: I let your arms up to an underarm one.
Speaker 1: You can do it all.
Speaker 2: I could literally start from just below my eyelashes and keep going down to my ankles.
Speaker 1: Are you worried as prickly? The laws.
Speaker 2: Yes I am. That's my problem. Now. I'm so worried that when I kiss my husband Mattie Jay, that he's gonna know that I maybe I have stupple.
Speaker 1: I to make out with me. Yeah, get up, you get up, give give her all right? Yeah, you come to me. I don't kiss on the cheek.
Speaker 2: Can you feel it a little bit?
Speaker 1: I can, but not here, not at the cheek.
Speaker 2: But when I get closer to the mustache, yes, it gets just a little chitty. Not by the hair of my chin.
Speaker 1: I love you no matter how hair you are, all right? The boys from what You are up next? They got brook Bonie on. They're do want to pick the bony from the lineup of bony sounds exciting.
Speaker 2: Sounds inappropriate for a four pm time slot, It definitely does.
Speaker 1: The boys are up next to see you tomorrow from three Big Guy