Speaker 1: Welcome to the Christian No Common Show podcast.
Speaker 2: The Show on the Road Live in Monica's house in Dingley Village. We are back once more in a live performance area, Monica's front room. Suduaco poised, coiled, ready to play once more. They're amazing smash it that I can see in the front room when the neighbors brought round the original vinyl from nineteen eighty six, when it was seven weeks at number one. Brian, I know as sure. It's his son's birthday today, isn't it. He's twenty today?
Speaker 3: Twenty?
Speaker 2: So do you want to say happy birthday?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: You two were going out for lunch later ish.
Speaker 4: It's rocking.
Speaker 3: He'll be hanging out with his dad later.
Speaker 2: You also have pizza place where we had that delicious pizza early on today. They've got they've got the chef's table down in Dingley Village. It's quite the scene down there, all right. So Brian and Souduaco, are you ready? We're ready as witch as you gamb at five bars day, Monica. It's your house, it's your prize. You introduced the band again.
Speaker 5: Off you go, welcome everyone to go with them.
Speaker 6: Beat Souda, Hey, God, no.
Speaker 3: To town, trying to read.
Speaker 1: Down then, so ny.
Speaker 5: Not talking about it, talking about it, talking about it, talking about it, talking about, talking about, talking about.
Speaker 3: Got up, bob, got.
Speaker 1: Up, bother, got up bother. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Won't you take me to a fucking town? Won't you take it to a bucket town? Won't you take me to a bunk town? Won't you take me to a bunking?
Speaker 1: Down?
Speaker 4: Down?
Speaker 1: Try tut you down? You So now what I talk about it?
Speaker 7: Talking about it, talking about it, talking about it, talking to about, talking about, talking about.
Speaker 1: Got a mom, got MoMA, got moy.
Speaker 3: When't you take it to a funky town? Won't you take it to a bunky town? What you take me to a bunky child?
Speaker 1: Want you take it to walk in town?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I'm talking about it, talking about it, talking about it, talking about it, Yeah, talking about talking about talking about you.
Speaker 6: God, got about yeah, got bye.
Speaker 1: We gotta move on.
Speaker 3: Would you take me to a funky town? Won't you take you to a bucket down? Won't you take you to a fucking down?
Speaker 1: Won't you take it down? Down? Yeah?
Speaker 3: That was pseudo echo destroying to eminage.
Speaker 2: Showing no, that was incredible, Big brother. Applause is hard to play this early in the morning. Pseudo echo only sin a echo could have smashed that. Brian, are you still with us? That was still here? Awesome pleading man. Thank you very very much. I know you've been up here since we've been in since half four, But honestly, when we were talking about doing this and who would sound great, who were just a good time party band?
Speaker 5: It was you guys.
Speaker 2: Seriously, we wanted you guys to do it. I'm so glad you accepted. Thank you very much for coming around. Honestly, it sounded brilliant this morning. In a miserable day in Melbourne, you would have cheered. You were a been a sunshine coming out the speakers today. So if you want to go and see this band live, if you think they sound great at eight o'clock in the morning, even better in the evening. They're doing their ultimate tour at the moment, Brian, where can they get tickets to go and see this brilliant band? You guys live?
Speaker 7: Probably you know tick a Tick or somewhere like that.
Speaker 2: It's by lost in rock and roll. You had thought, after been in the industry so long, when you get a chance to plug on Melbourne's I want to show you. I'll work out the adminner remind the me in a couple of minutes. But big round applause again for amazing special guests. Thank you, We're so great. Where's Monica, Monica? Come here? Monica, Monica, Monica, What do you want to say to Sudo work on the band? You say, yeah, the last words here.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much for coming and this is just unbelievable experience for me and my family and my friends here.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much well. Christian Connell's Show podcast