Speaker 1: Celebrity news. You like that.
Speaker 2: Remember how a couple of weeks ago we were talking about Shakira at the World Cup and how people thought she used a body double to perform in the opening ceremony.
Speaker 3: Supid theory.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well then she also performed at the closing ceremony, and I don't think it was stupid.
Speaker 1: Actually, one hundred percent don't think it was her really. Yeah, well, it's like.
Speaker 2: It's not as if it's like it's a person standing in mining to her song and it did not look like her or dance like her at all. And this actually isn't too far fetched because Acorn in the past has fully admitted to he used to have his brother go and be a stand in for his performances because he was either busy doing other things or couldn't be bothered.
Speaker 3: It makes sense, Yeah, like you could be elsewhere making money while your brother's somewhere.
Speaker 4: And also imagine, as like a human being, you get sick, you get struck down, influenza ab and yet there's thirty thousand people turning up to see you perform, like someone needs.
Speaker 3: To stand in for you, your brother, your poor brother.
Speaker 2: So obviously there's the Shakira one, But there is a new artist who's being accused of doing the exact same thing, and that is Usher.
Speaker 1: Now he's performing shows at the moment.
Speaker 2: He's actually on like a cob like a collaborative tour with Chris Brown. Oh my god, that looks and there's this guy that came out on stage. Now, the thing with Usher is not only has he like does everyone know what he looks like? And also, don't forget at these shows there's cameras which are zoomed on him, which are then on a big screen, so it's not as if it's from that far away.
Speaker 1: But Usher has such as like signature dance.
Speaker 2: Kind of style, so for someone to step in and be him without being caught, it would be very difficult. So apparently like a lot of fans posted and everyone was of the same like thought, this is not Usher, like they were saying, we want our money back.
Speaker 1: But the weird thing about Ushers, it's not like he wasn't there for the whole show.
Speaker 2: Half the show was real Usher, half the show was fake Usher.
Speaker 3: What was the real Usher doing during that fate time?
Speaker 2: So the opening performance was Usher's song Yeah, which was fake Usher? So I thought, oh, maybe he was late, but then this guy came back out toward the end as well.
Speaker 1: Maybe she's like, yeah, I've done that's me.
Speaker 3: That's me.
Speaker 1: Like, you know what, I'm only going to do half of this. It's pretty tiring. I'm really unfit at the moment.
Speaker 2: Whatever it is like this guy again like the Shakira one, but more obvious.
Speaker 1: This is that's not that. That doesn't show. That looks like the guy from White Chicks No.
Speaker 2: Harry Crews Dance with the Whistle. But she's actually responded and saying, you guys are funny.
Speaker 1: Clone you can't clone this? How do you guys come up with this? And annoying? Of course he's going to because people are demanding a refund.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look those sunnies. I remember interviewing us, sir actually, and he kept his sonnies on the whole time.
Speaker 1: I would find that so rude.
Speaker 3: It is rude. They do it.
Speaker 2: He's also got the tilted down hat that's kind of covering a bit of his face.
Speaker 1: But it's just very fun.
Speaker 3: Definitely not here, mate, just own it.
Speaker 2: That is I'm going to say, that's definitely not us, that's definitely not I'm also Britney spears back at it again on socials. Her latest thing, like most of her videos have been about talking Sorry, I've been talking about wanting another baby.
Speaker 1: That's been like her latest obsession, terrifying.
Speaker 2: But this time she's put up a video with the caption you can't trust anyone, and I was like, oh, what's this about.
Speaker 1: Now. She wasn't talking about friends or family or a partner that did her dirty.
Speaker 2: She was talking about a cosmetic injector that she visited, and she tells the story of.
Speaker 1: How she got some botched bowtos. Okay, take a listen, because you put so much of the attus on this lap eye that it drew down.
Speaker 3: Like that, and it's just how starting to raise up.
Speaker 1: And be normal again.
Speaker 2: It's so embarrassed as like that. It's girls.
Speaker 4: You have to be careful if you infotus for these people, at least.
Speaker 2: Start from speaking.
Speaker 1: I can talk about a botched bowtox.
Speaker 4: It was the very very first time that I had ever gotten it, and all my girlfriends were going to this doctor and I was like, yeah, yeah, I'll go. I was only like thirty or something at the time, and I got it around my eyes and the nurse or the injector who actually did it injected me like here and no, underneath my eyes, like close to my nose, all around here. But because I'm quite a smiley person, when I smiled, I look like, oh.
Speaker 1: No, you got troop. Your cheeks wouldn't lift. My cheeks wouldn't lift.
Speaker 4: So I looked like a hamster with food in my cheeks every single person, And because of course I was trying to lie about ever having it done, my boss at work was like, what's wrong with your face?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And my parents were like, what's happened to your face? And I was like, oh, I got acupuncer and they were like, you.
Speaker 1: Had a new lying idiot.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Anyway, it was so bad I had to go back to the place they gave me my They got called in another more senior doctor and they were saying, why did you inject her here?
Speaker 1: They injected so.
Speaker 4: Low down in my cheeks that anyway, I took like two weeks off work, not that that helped, so like a bloody hamster for about three months.
Speaker 1: Can you just because I know you can dissolve philing, you can't dissolve botox now, so you just had to wear off.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I just got an absolute that's why you've got to do your research, which was said, you can't trust anyone. You can't trust you.
Speaker 3: You've got to go to the ride doctor. If you're going to get it done.
Speaker 1: Your doctor might key. Yeah, your botox injector your doctor's fantastic. Maybe I'll go to him.
Speaker 3: You know why he got some movement at the moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he must have gone small.
Speaker 3: You already outed me, so I might as well do it.
Speaker 1: Then you finally just leaning.
Speaker 3: Oh you won't hear that week where she just on air, she's like, oh you were I was here. Yeah, screwed me over because of your age.
Speaker 1: Like, don't be ashamed that you have to put a little bit of botox.
Speaker 3: In anyway, he's an next surgeon. Oh okay, he knows what he's.
Speaker 1: Doing generally speaking.
Speaker 2: And I'm not gonna slander any particular business, but those big ones you just see in shopping centers are not the ones to go to.
Speaker 1: Ye find specific
Speaker 2: Ones, Yes, specialize in it, they don't also offer a million other services.