Speaker 1: Welcome to them, Christian O'common Show podcast. Why were they calling your name out over the PA? We're looking for your stories, Christian. It was me actually work in the PA system at the Bunnings once at a woman asked me to page her husband and she'd lost him in the Bunnings. Several called outs, now son and her husband. She then asked if I could if she could use my phone. She'd left her my but at home. He picks up. I hear her going, where are you? He replies, I'm at home, and then hear her go, well, you've left me at Bunnings. Nikki Dingley, that's a great story, Thank you very much, Christian. My husband was called out over the PA at our local leisure center when I went into labor with our second child.
Speaker 2: I was at home.
Speaker 1: He was out playing five a side soccer and he'd forgotten his phone.
Speaker 2: He said it was an accident.
Speaker 1: I'm sure he did it on purpose, so the only option was the PA system.
Speaker 2: Christian.
Speaker 1: My husband Shavers started to vibrate in our suitcase while it's been stow away in the airplane. He was paid while we were sat on the plane. He had to go and open up the suitcase on the tarmac with the police officials. That's from Mary nine four one four one four to three this morning. Then why were they calling your name out on the PA? Who we got here?
Speaker 2: Damium? Hello?
Speaker 3: How are we all?
Speaker 2: Yeah? We're good, mate? And why were they calling you out on the PA?
Speaker 3: At school? I decided it was a great idea of mane a couple of mics. We took off and sort of did a bit of wagging, and I forgot I had a appointment with my mother and teacher and vice principal, so it wasn't quite popular forty five minutes with my mother sitting at the principal's office. By the time I got.
Speaker 2: There, he must have been very popular, mate.
Speaker 3: Oh my mom thought it was a great joke when we got home, but certainly not at the time.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast Tracy good morning, Hey.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 5: How are you guys?
Speaker 1: I'm good Tracy, Welcome to the show. So why were they calling out your name?
Speaker 5: So my little dude was about two and a half.
Speaker 4: We were at the called Big w and he went left.
Speaker 5: And I went right and I lost him. So he went to the service counter and he said to the lady, I've lost my mum, and she called out Tracy and then my last name, so anyone knew me heard that he was lost, and told everyone that my son was at the service counter. And then in the background I could hear him saying, she's got blonde hair, she's got blue white and she's fat.
Speaker 2: Tell you what for? Two year old bloody?
Speaker 5: How to I know? I was happy that he knew my name, but.
Speaker 2: A junior roastmaster.
Speaker 3: Yes, that is harsh.
Speaker 5: He has not changed, honest, you didn't know any difference, all right.
Speaker 2: Tracy, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's true, true, Tracy, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: She could we have a good day, have fun, babe, Christine. Good morning, morning morning.
Speaker 4: How are you all?
Speaker 2: We'll go Christine? So why were they calling out your name?
Speaker 4: A few years ago, a few friends, our couple of friends and I went up to Queensland, took kids up for a holiday. We got a babysitter one night and the three girls went to Jupiter's casino that has a big night out.
Speaker 1: Without the children, we could be an Ocean's.
Speaker 2: Eleven, so as you do.
Speaker 4: We were all playing on separate machines and two of us were together in one so went off wandering. We thought she'd just gone off to play a new machine, and about five minutes later we thought Mandy and I thought we'd heard our names called over the PA and we just ignored it and sought, no, that's ridiculous, you know, why would anybody be calling out for us? And then so we kept playing, and then we heard our names again, so we thought, oh, better go and check what's going on. Turned out our said girlfriend had fainted while she was going to get another drink. She just fainted, pasted out on the floor.
Speaker 1: Was a classy look as well, we don't see someone just face you's not getting any sympathought on a girl's.
Speaker 4: So they'd taken into the first aid room and they're waiting for us to you know, turn up and thinking, oh, well, okay. So we had to sit in there for about half an hour until I decided that she was okay, and that was the end of the big night out. I think we were out for an hour an hour.
Speaker 2: This happened within the first hour. How hard did you go on in that hour? Though?
Speaker 4: Sorry?
Speaker 2: How well, yeah, how hard had you gone the first hour? Did you?
Speaker 4: She had? She hadn't even she'd had one drink. I think it was I think it was a combination of the day out with the cutes and.
Speaker 1: We're not running that first day place. We get it okay. They'd seen it all before it, you know, Christine, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: She cool.
Speaker 3: Christian Connell's Show podcast