Speaker 1: Quest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: We do a thing where you turn into song detectives. She does sometimes she's trying to work out what a song is called. And all you've got is part of the song. This was my wife a couple of weeks ago. All she had was this doll. I didn't think it was a song. He didn't seem to have any of the components required for a song. But what have you called any you guess right, Adie amos by nya. Put the two together, then produce a rio on this show, can work out what this song was? No no, no no no no no no no no no no no no no no to us, that was a cold lead. But seriously, the first person calleding, guess the song just won't do no no no no no no no no no no no no, no no no no. Now, this might be your hardest challenge hip. I've got one. I don't know what the song is, but I know I love the song, but I forgot what it is. Let's paint a picture about how it's gonna be. Well, you've got something that the others didn't have. You've got leautiful voice. Are they actual lyrics? I don't know. I'm pretty sure there's something about a picture. A picture is definitely in that song. Even googled Let's paint a picture song and then hit return on Google. Nothing a Google work. I had no idea. So if any have you got an idea? Patsy, no no idea, Only that you need singing lessons. Oh bit rich there cat, This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast. On paper, this job should be quite straightforward. We chat to you, you call in. That's it. Jack just took a call from a guy just trying to work out what that song was. Innocent question? Do you know what the song is? I'd rather not give my name. Why the mystery? James Bond, are you on a secret mission right now? Just guess, just trying to help me out. I don't know what the song is. We don't need to complicate this exchange. I didn't need for secrecy anyway. We call us the song Detectives because we allow on you guys to become the song detectives. All weekend, I've been trying to remember what this song is. Okay, what is this song. Lead's paint in a picture about how it's gonna be. Let me just paint a picture. By the way, I went into our wardrobe because I thought the acoustics, because they're like I need to worry about the acoustics. I've just walked in the end. I was on the floor doing it, thinking this will help the acoustics as well. Actually, I don't know any artists to sit on the floor. And we've calld songs into a gig and the singers is sat on the floor.
Speaker 2: Also, how close did you have the microphone?
Speaker 1: We can really see it in my mind and the song is already up close with it. My wife goes, what are you doing? You're okay, all right? What do you think the song is? Let's go to uh Stephanie. She's lucky. She wants to give us her name, Stephanie. Good morning, good morning. How are you. I'm good, Stephanie. Have you had a lovely weekend and joined the Sunshine? What do you think the song is?
Speaker 2: I thought it was Jesse's Girl by Rick Springfield, but now I think this singer is Joshua Allison. But I can't remember the name of the song.
Speaker 1: So originally you thought it was. This is pretty familiar to me, played about a billion times. Let's take another guess. Thank you trying to help. Let's go to Dave. Good morning, Dave, good.
Speaker 2: Morning, christian Mate. As soon as you sung those lyrics, I knew that song. It's one of my favorite songs from the eighties. And the last caller was right. Is Joshua Gattison the songs called Jesse not Jesse's Girl.
Speaker 1: This is it? This is it? I mean that is hearily. I was on the nose of this.
Speaker 2: I've heard work singers, Mate, I've heard work unlikely unlikely.
Speaker 1: Let's have me and Joshua singing it together, and then my closet sessions. Yeah about pouds what a c one of they?
Speaker 2: Which one I was talking about?
Speaker 1: We can guess. Thank you so much, Dave, genuinely so. Joshua Gattison, uh Jesse now, and I'm going to listen to on the way home. Thank you very much, Dave a brighter you're listening to the Christian O Carls Show podcast.