Speaker 1: It's the pickup with Britt, Laura and Mitch. Thanks to Chemist Warehouse. Head into chemist Warehouse today. You get great savings every day. You know how we love bringing a fresh, hot study to the pickup, right. I read and read and read and then I bring it straight on the air.
Speaker 2: It's always quality too.
Speaker 1: Well, this is really interesting now that I'm newly single. I'm reading up on on relationship and sexy articles and things that I can really lean into.
Speaker 3: Sexy articles.
Speaker 1: Is that what you do at nights on for sexy news?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mitch has been searching a few other things. I recond late at night listen.
Speaker 1: New research has revealed the accents that Ozsies find the most attractive. The number one accent that Australians find attractive is French.
Speaker 3: It's not shocking remotely. The French are so hot in the language love. I think that this is a cliche. It's boring.
Speaker 4: It's a cliche.
Speaker 3: It's just boring clache for a reason.
Speaker 4: Because like just like when someone says it's such a stereotype, well's a stereotype because you it's true. The French are hot af their accent is beautiful, their food is amazing.
Speaker 1: Neither the thing is. In this study, psychologists looked at all key accents. Apparently it's related to the social and cultural associations with each accent. So socially and culturally Paris the city of love. People lean into romance when they think, Frank, well.
Speaker 4: You think amazing, lover, do you?
Speaker 3: I do not think this at all, I think honestly. If anything, maybe because it's such a cliche, I find it even less attractive.
Speaker 1: Hold On, hold on, of course, I don't just bring articles to the table. We don't just waffle on. I've got on the line.
Speaker 4: We don't just Croissanton.
Speaker 1: Hold on, Croissanton joining us now live from Paris, France is Gregory. Gregory is a Frenchman, and I thought, let's get him on and let's put this accent to the test and see if we can change your mind. Laura Bonjeo, Guys.
Speaker 3: Greg you sound pretty easy right there.
Speaker 1: Weren't born in Golbin, were you?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, I was born inlf A.
Speaker 1: Friends called Gregory. Why don't you tell Laura Burn, why don't you perhaps say, Laura, you have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen? And of course, yeah, yeah, yeah, of course.
Speaker 3: Actually Brittany is sliding off her seat and I am unaffected.
Speaker 1: I'm back getting up. You're enjoying working on me.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait, I've got one for you, Greg. Can you say to Mitch, Mitch, I would like to massage your back and suck your toes.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's a hard one.
Speaker 1: If she sits on kid, shoes are coming off.
Speaker 4: I have I have an ultimate put to the test because like, I'm so so into this accent. Can Gregory, can you please say to me Brittany, I am going to take the rubbish out after I pick up the dog poop.
Speaker 2: Unusually.
Speaker 1: Oh that's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Actually, just a man talk about cleaning.
Speaker 4: Admitted. That's hard.
Speaker 1: I'm convinced that is so hard.
Speaker 2: Take one question, Greg greg Well, Greg greg what as a Frenchman with this beautiful accent, the world renowned French accent, what do you think of Australian accents?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: What do you think of women with Australian accents?
Speaker 4: Well depends from which which stay and which city, but I think it's pretty pretty sexy.
Speaker 2: What are our accents like Laura and myself?
Speaker 4: How do our accents come across? The sounds beautiful?
Speaker 1: Okay, the French is sexy, but they can't lie.
Speaker 3: I'll take I'll take any man who will come over and pick up the dog who in our backyard.
Speaker 1: Thank you, continues slayings. We go see you cover see Greg. All right, coming up on the pickup, Laura, your husband Mattie Jay is in trouble.
Speaker 3: He really did something that ruined the mood. Let me just say that.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's next on the ones he pick up?
Speaker 3: Does he pick up by