Speaker 1: Hey, legends, Welcome back to the Mason Cock Show. It's the entertainment podcast. Lot happening. We've got the Academy Awards just finished up. Who was best Dressed? We answer that question. We've got Braiden's weird news stories. A math teacher does MMA on their students. Yes, that is a story that's happened this week. And lastly, would you date you?
Speaker 2: We answer that.
Speaker 1: Question and much much more on this podcast starting now. All right, plenty to get into, but without further ado. Welcome Brighten.
Speaker 3: Happy birthday week.
Speaker 2: Thank you, it was a big week, thirty two. We're getting there.
Speaker 3: I've already been there. I'm thirty three, thirty three.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday for last week. Happy birthday for last week.
Speaker 3: It is weird, it is. It always trips me out that I'm a year older than you, but you're about a flop toller than me. Like it doesn't seem fair.
Speaker 1: Heighten age, don't go together. I had to break it to you, Braiden. But we're right because we all lot here. We're gonna start with the water cooler chat and there's plenty happening. We've got the Academy Awards just finished off. We got Best Picture was Everything everywhere, all at once. I haven't seen it yet, I must say, but looking at the Awards, they took the shop. They came in and ravaged the Academy Awards this year Best Actress Michelle Yo, Best Supporting Actor Khuon Kwan, Best Supporting Actress Jamie Lick Curtis Avatar not to be found one of these Avatar takes about twenty years to make. How that did not make it into the Academy Awards as the Best Picture A beautiful flop.
Speaker 3: I'd say, I don't know. It made a lot of money, so I guess that's probably you know, you'd you'd be laughing all the way to the bank with that one.
Speaker 1: The movie Elvis did get quite a bit of love there at the Academy Awards, and that was filmed in Australia during the crazy times of COVID and Austin Butler, who's Elvis in the movie, was nominated for Best Actors, so they did get a roll of recognition, but they didn't get a lot of awards for the night.
Speaker 2: That makes sense.
Speaker 3: That's a long bow, Oh it was he uh.
Speaker 1: To give some love to Australia, you know, I'll give some love to the Aussies for sure. But the more importantly though, and this is what everyone's here for.
Speaker 2: Elvis was no hey, break to you.
Speaker 1: He's died. He's kind of like Bob Hawk passed away recently.
Speaker 3: The little update, just checking if you were on top of it.
Speaker 1: Come on this week, Come on on this week. But anyway, we're back to the most important thing. This is what academy is all about. Who's got the best outfit? Who wore the best outfit on the day. There was plenty, there plenty to choose from Brighton, But who do you think had the best outfit on the knot.
Speaker 3: I did say one. I don't really keep an eye out for much of them, but one did pop into my my timeline.
Speaker 2: Nicole kidman na Er were a love for Australia this week.
Speaker 3: The Chick with the Dead Dogs, Lady Gaga.
Speaker 1: Lady Goga talk about many times what an adjective to go with the Chick with the Dead Dogs.
Speaker 3: Anyway, moving past that, it's always harping on that and people think that I hate dogs. I get that so much. I don't hate dogs. But her dress from the front, you know, it looks pretty stuck stand. It looks pretty nice, like a little black number. From the back's just that big old peach on display, just like the ass is fully out with like a bigger like a g banger up at the front, up the back, right up the guts.
Speaker 1: See from front, you think, oh, what a class act. Just swat a class out. You turn around to get Leady Gaga.
Speaker 2: That's it. It's lady guy, there no doubt about it.
Speaker 3: So I like that one. That one gets my votes. It reminded me of when Bucks and Tanya went to the Brown Law when she had the little g number that was.
Speaker 1: It actually does remind me very much of that one iconic dress of the Brown Loaves.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Brown Laws had a couple of Beck Judd, the Beck Judd og when she was like first burst onto the scene, burst through like Juddy out of a pack.
Speaker 2: Yes, now she's making more money than Jody, I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's wearing like athletic gear and stuff around right brightness.
Speaker 1: Oh, everyone wears it. Everyone wears that stuff and shout out to them. And if you want to sponsor.
Speaker 2: The podcast, let us know, let us know. We will be all about it.
Speaker 3: But the Judgs have the cash money.
Speaker 1: That's it for the water cooler chap. Now we're into the weird news week. That is for Brandon.
Speaker 3: She's been light on in the world. Just a few dresses, just a few dresses this week. Well, I've got to rip our carriers through this. This one you mentioned off the top. Math teacher arrested after making fifth grader faint while demonstrating a chokehold. So just go on the rear, naked on the on the kid and stone cold stunner. Little kid didn't want to.
Speaker 2: Tap, couldn't smell the rock was cooking.
Speaker 3: Just went out like a light. That's carriage from the fifth grader to not give up. That's a strong so that kid will go places in life. But female, yeah, female teacher staff member at the school in Connecticut was arrested after police say a fifth grade student lost consciousness when she demonstrated a chokehold maneuver. An officer from New York Police that they were demonstrating jiu jitsu on some of the students. The police officer had an answer for that question, but it was a bit harder to answer this next one. Any idea how it came to be that she was teaching them martial arts when she's a math coach, you know, is all. The investigation was still ongoing. We're not sure exactly why she decided to do that. Let me decode that one for you. We have no fucking idea why she's choking out kids at school. We're just investigating. We'll get to the bottom of this one. But so straight after this kid fated lost consciousness, went to the school nurse immediately, and still the school nurse got onto things. So she's facing charges such as strangulation, risker, injury to a mind, and reckless endangerment according to police. And although she's resigned due to the incident, there was one parent that was interviewed that was rather forgiving of the incident. Clearly, I don't think she knew what she was doing. I mean, if she did, I don't think she would have intentionally choked them out. I don't think she would have intentionally choked them out.
Speaker 2: Lady.
Speaker 3: It's a real naked choke. There's one objective, it's to choke them out. So, I mean, you're pretty forgiving. If you're sending your kid to school, she's probably like, you know, sometimes I just want to do.
Speaker 2: It at home.
Speaker 3: Oh, she was so forgiving. It's like, you know, you gotta do what you gotta do.
Speaker 2: Look, I see her brother do that all the time.
Speaker 3: This one's a good one. I'll put this. I'll file it under instant karma because a fleeing Florida motorcyclist flips off police before getting hit by a truck.
Speaker 2: Florida man, he's back.
Speaker 3: So this one was almost simultaneous.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So there's a whole group of motor cycle riders in a big just a group of hooligans, and they're just riding through, you know, red lights and speeding and wheelies. Florida motorcyclist is facing multiple charges after he blew through a red light while fleeing from local police and flipping them off, only seconds later getting t boned by an oncoming truck. The motorcyclist miraculously survived the crash, briefly attempting to run on foot before being apprehended by police. I know, you idiot, Yeah, I know, yeah, you know you know. So yeah, he didn't really, he didn't fight them verbally. He was like, yeah, you got me. I'm a dickhead. He didn't get much sympathy from the police officers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look at it. Are you're not kidding me?
Speaker 3: It seems like you're in putting good from there to here. Well, no ship, he's saying that his leg hurts. Yeah, well no ship. You got hit by a bloody truck going through a red light. So they didn't have much sympathy for him. But sometimes you just need to know when to shut up, Yes, sir, he complied pretty quickly after that. Oh he got drilled and they had no sympathy for him, and he was you know, I think the adrenaline had him up and running there for a bit and he just gave up pretty quick.
Speaker 2: Love is this biker gang just peace? See you? Yeah, Donne?
Speaker 3: And that was his argument. He was like, but there were tons of other people doing it.
Speaker 2: They're like, where are they? Where are they?
Speaker 3: It's like, well, we caught you, didn't we, So now we're going to take it all out on you. Now, this one we all know Keanu Reeves. Yes, we all love him. He's the nicest man on the face of the planet. Well, Keanu Reeves took the red pill. What No, seriously, he took the actual red pill from the set of the movie. During a recent Reddit Ask Me Anything and Amy Reeves was asked if you'd ever stolen anything from any of the movies that he's been on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, and.
Speaker 3: He said he hadn't stolen anything, but he was given a watch from John Wick, a sword from forty seven Ronan, and he was given the first red pill from the Matrix movie Wow. So he actually has the red Pill Atdie's house. And that leads me to ask you the question, Mason, what is the best thing you've ever, let's say, received from work. I don't want to know how you got it, but there's got to be something that you've received from work.
Speaker 1: I will say for I'll say two things. Well, I just recently got a Spider Man action figure from a kid who was the most lovely kid as a bit of a Christmas present. That's hanging now in my car as a reminder of this kid because he's such an absolute legend. The weirdest thing I've been asked to sign, I must say this was a plastic bag like half a sandwich, plastic bag like a glad bag, like a glad bat. And it was my first year of VFL and it was in the change rooms. So this lady had just walked onto the field beause over a VFL just walks on the field. She walked down the race, walked around the corner. Everyone's changing butt ass naked. She walks in casually looks at me. My jocks are like down. She goes, oh, can you shot my glad wrap bag?
Speaker 2: And I looked.
Speaker 1: I was like, she's not staff. I had no idea who this lady is. She looked a bit like a junkie, and I was like what. She's just like, Oh, I just need I just need this autograph. And I was like, I am, but I'm stark naked. Lady calm down, like and I went to this guy and go, do we know this? Lady goes, no, I'm not us. Can you escort her the fuck out of this choint? She's just rolled around into this place with dudes Dick's hanging out and just asked for a freaking baggy to be signed out of the blue for god knows what reason, and just started casually walking around as if she owned the joint and it was no big deal. Does that park there's a wild, wild time. I will never forget that as one of the first experiences of AFL in my life.
Speaker 3: I guess she could have asked for more suss things down in the men's change trip and no check fraud or know anything coming your way after she ripped your signature from this claud Bergers, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know so far. I don't know so far, Brod.
Speaker 3: That's it for weird wacky news, but we will get into the dating segment now. She's she's a pretty dry segment this week. I myself have an excuse. I was up in Newcastle working, but I didn't see Mason doing a hell of a lot. So surely you've got some news for us.
Speaker 2: I've got a few things that happen this week. They're pretty interesting. Now. The first one is kind of weird.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to handle the situation, but maybe I can get a bit of help from you to the crowd, whoever it may be.
Speaker 3: I think you only do weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's my life's very odd. I'm not gonna lie. And it just there's some things like this that happen. You go like why just why?
Speaker 2: Why me? Why?
Speaker 1: And this week I had a female come up to me and she started hitting on me, and I was kind of like, it's very obvious, and my friend's like it wasn't just me thinking your girl's hitting on me, because like everyone's always gonna be like, oh you just thought whatever. Uh but my friends did acknowledge it, dude, and she acknowledged at the end. Right, So this girl. The weird thing about her she was engaged, engaged and I'm not saying like secretly engaged in not wearing the ring no prominent on.
Speaker 2: Her finger, and I mean prominent on her finger.
Speaker 3: Are you at her wedding?
Speaker 2: No, not at her wedding.
Speaker 1: I wasn't crashing the wedding, Brandon wasn't a wedding crasher, although on my bucket list to crash your wedding, not to not no, no, don't take that in the wrong way.
Speaker 2: But anyway, Yes, this girl hit on me.
Speaker 1: Was engaged, and then randomly like at the end, was like, hey, like we should hang out and like if you ever want to do anything, let me know, And I was like no, just not even no, not even remotely.
Speaker 4: I think I'm good. Uh well just and I had to awkwardly just walk away. That's not the first time it's happened to you. You were talking about a trip that you took to the States.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it must be a vibe that you give up vibe, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe you're on maybe you're on their whole past list. Oh maybe, like the husband knows other fiance knows about it.
Speaker 2: Whole past list for a female.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying it, like maybe you're on it. You're not on my whole past list, but like maybe that's that's the only I'm giving that, just that little window. Yeah, and she gets back to her fiance is like, oh, I finally met Mason Cox.
Speaker 2: Maybe people are just in weird open relationships nowadays. I'm not really sure. What's the second time it's happened to me?
Speaker 3: So you did you said no?
Speaker 1: I said no, not about that. If you want to be with someone for the rest of your life, be with them. They'll be looking around.
Speaker 3: Good morals, their mace.
Speaker 1: My mother doesn't know anything about my dating life, so now this podcast she's the most excited about because she gets all the dating info that is nothing about my life.
Speaker 3: Did she say anything about the going to the Chicago movie and then getting back in the car and saying that you had a good day?
Speaker 1: She did, but I think she she was like, I remember actually that day, but doesn't know the details till now whenever.
Speaker 3: We mentioned it on the podcast, too sad to bring up.
Speaker 2: She just so, now that you're a grown adult, we could be honest about these things.
Speaker 3: Oh God, And you had an incident about taking a photo for someone. Now, I'm normally in this basket because I hang around with the celebrity c listers and it's always hey, can you take a photo of me in the ex football or whatever? And I'm like, yeah, sure whatever. Didn't want to be in a photo anyway. And you had this experience.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was.
Speaker 1: I was driving home from work and I was in these backstreets and I was stopped at a kind of like a light thing, right, and I'd slowed down. I was like, saw this girl in the corner, and I was I was thinking. I was like, oh, she's quite old up, dressed up, you know. And she had this tripod, this big tripod with you know, the video camera or the cell phone on it. And I was like, she trying to take a selfie of herself, you know, but she couldn't do it. She wanted to get the full dressing. She was going to the Melbourn Fashion Festival. Right influence influencer vi obs one oh one, So what do you do?
Speaker 2: The nice guy? I'd rolled down the window. I said, oh, would you like some help?
Speaker 1: She goes Mason Cox and I was like, shit, terrible start, terrible start.
Speaker 2: And I was like yeah, and she was like oh I know.
Speaker 1: She was all, if you don't mind, I would love that, right, And I thought, look, paying forward, doing a nice thing, right, being chivalrous to the other half of society, right of the female side. So I go park the car, I drive, I walk over to the camera and I'd take her phone. I said, yeah, go ahead, a blank wall behind her. I said, do you think do you think?
Speaker 2: Do you think?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: And I'm thinking one photo.
Speaker 1: Good, get the full outfit, you get the heels, you get the hair, you get the full thing. Right, She's dressed up to the nines and going bang, one photo, that's it. No, it was a full photo shoot. It was Instagram photo shoot.
Speaker 2: One on one.
Speaker 1: We're talking like twenty five different poses. Like I was sitting there for a good two minutes, just clicking the snap, snap, snap, snap snap. This is she's practices in front of me. For sure, she's practicing. She knows her best side, she knows what part of her body you'd be sticking at. She why one point had a little little bump shot, you know, and I was like, Okay, this is enough, this is this gone absurd, this is too much, It's too much. This world has gone to shit. I just I can't handle it anymore. And then the worst thing ron So I was interested. I told my friend the story. So then we go, we go, we gotta find the photos. Well, you gotta Finecia, you did were you a decent photographer?
Speaker 2: We gotta find the photos?
Speaker 3: I mean worse if she didn't upload any photos and you knew photo.
Speaker 1: Just terrible, just terrible. Well we found her, We found her, found the photos. Look, I must say, schmicked out a job, well done, coxye good fellow, great photos. Didn't get a tagged thinking it mentioned, no nothing, no love for doing this chivalrous thing of pulling over on the side of the road and taking your minuture photos shoot for Instagram from the Melbourne Fashion Festival, and got zero, not even a thank you message. She said she knew who I was, didn't even send a thank you message after she had put it up or anything like that.
Speaker 2: Just gave me zilch.
Speaker 3: So you did something for someone and got nothing in return.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was no good. I'm not happy with that.
Speaker 3: Ran good one. See if I pulled over to a woman on the side of the road and said, hey, can I help you, I probably wouldn't have got the same treatment. Get the fuck out of here, leave me alone. The amount of times that you do the favor for like girls, or like there's a group of girls at lunch and they're like, hey, can you take a photo? Sorry to ask, blah blah blah, and you're like, yeah, whatever, I'll do the same, take the photo, photo, photo, because you know you like spam like four, five, six, And then give them back the phone and they do the quick like flick through them and go, oh nah, can you take like better ones? And hand the phone back like nah, I didn't want to take the first ones. Now I got to take more ones because you're telling me my work is shit. Get out of here. Speaking of let's I want to jump into this. Am I the asshole?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Because last week's went so well, I've gone doubled down, gone around again. This one is am I the asshole for telling my son I don't like the name that he has chosen for his child. Oh so my son, not my son, her son, but this is her story. So my son and his wife, both twenty seven, had their first child three days ago. During the pregnancy, they wanted to keep the gender of surprise until birth, and we were doing old wives tales, and they settled on it was going to be a boy, because that's what the old wives tales were saying, right, since they were so convinced they'd settled on a name, Henry.
Speaker 2: How do you spell Henry.
Speaker 3: H E N I?
Speaker 1: I fuck? Why?
Speaker 2: Just why they eye just put a y.
Speaker 3: I want to emphasize that I had no issue with that name. I think it's a nice name. And I did try telling them not to get their hopes up because I don't know if it's going to be a.
Speaker 2: Boy or not. Yes, okay, I understand.
Speaker 3: Well, the baby was born and it turned out it was a girl. They hadn't decided on a name for a girl, so they went with Henrietta.
Speaker 2: Okay, that just.
Speaker 3: Put the R on the end. Now, I think this is where the problem starts. H E N R I E T T A h okay, Henrietta and Rietta.
Speaker 2: That is wild.
Speaker 3: But they asked me, as the grandmother, what I thought of the name, and I told them I wasn't a fan. They seem pretty angry, but I reassured them it's not my child, so they're free to make whatever choice they want. That's just my opinion. They asked me I gave it to him. They were still angry. I just said I could have lied. Yeah, Am I the asshle? What do you think, well, they asked, I think you just gotta lie for sure.
Speaker 2: For sure, you have to lie.
Speaker 3: I just feel like, nah ship name and it's an ugly kid, like it's okay to tell some lies. Lady, give some lies. You're allowed to have a couple of little white lives. We've all had friends that have had kids that you know, look adorable when they're born, looks so cute. They're cute ass kids.
Speaker 1: When someone calls you handsome besides hot, a lie.
Speaker 3: But I think you are the asshole because sometimes it's okay to lie.
Speaker 2: We know this.
Speaker 3: Little white lies aren't going to hurt it anyone. Actually, they're gonna stop you from hurting someone. Henrietta, great name, adorable kid. Can't wait to be the kid's grandmother for the rest of my short life.
Speaker 1: I have to disagree with you, brighten, because you think if they have another kid she doesn't speak up, how crazy that next game the next name gonna be if you don't tell them straight up be like, yo, you mess this one up, the next two you pop out.
Speaker 2: You best believe you fix that.
Speaker 1: You better fix that damn thing, because I want to be naming something Elijah with two z's in the middle of it and having to deal with that.
Speaker 2: Whenever it comes to roll call.
Speaker 3: I'm feeling it's just gonna be another iteration of Henry henri Otto.
Speaker 2: Would be Henry the second, then the third, than the fourth.
Speaker 3: They're lazy. I would have called them that if.
Speaker 1: Your grandma you actually okay with that, because grandmothers you can't be upset at. You know, once you get to a certain age, you know you just don't care, it doesn't matter, and shit just flows out of your mouth like it's okay because you're old, and you can say that as an excuse me, like sorry, you don't like what I say. I'm old, deal with it. I'm not gonna be living much longer. I'm gonna cack it soon anyway, So I'm gonna say what I speak, what I think I'm okay with that.
Speaker 3: I think the passive aggressive thing that annoyed me the most out of this whole thing was when she's like, but hey, it's not my kid, call her whatever the hell you want. I'm just telling you shitn't I I.
Speaker 2: Love the brutality of that brutality, big fan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would say grandma's the asshole grandma is.
Speaker 2: I disagree. I think she's a lovely lady.
Speaker 3: So you're putting it on the kids for what reason for them?
Speaker 2: For them? First of all, locking in Henry before it was born, a bit.
Speaker 3: Of a don't ask, don't tell, Like if you didn't want me to say, like, if you didn't want me to tell the truth, don't ask.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you're gonna hate if you asked the question. I'm going to give you the damn answer, whether you like it or not. I'm an old lady. I don't care what you think.
Speaker 3: Just feedback. If you ask the coach, what's your feedback and they say, hey, you can't kick, you can't mark, you're like, well.
Speaker 1: From America, fair enough, help Well, before we finish up, we've got a few questions. Now. I talked about this off the top, and I wanted to ask a question to you, Brandon, And this is a question maybe for myself also.
Speaker 2: Is would you date yourself? Think about it from put someone else in your shoes? Right?
Speaker 3: So if I was someone else, would I date me?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Nah? No chance not a nah?
Speaker 2: For what reasons?
Speaker 3: And yeah, for all the reasons that I know that I'm trying to cover up.
Speaker 1: For all the baggage I am about to bring on to this relationship.
Speaker 3: The problem is you know all your own flows unless you're not self aware, and then that's your biggest flaw. Yeah, I would say that I definitely work too much. It ruins everything.
Speaker 2: You're building the business, It's part of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which is is that's the lie I tell myself. So yeah, I'm always trying to convince people that, like when I go on dates that oh no, I can fit in Thursday and I can fit in you know, Sunday, Saturday and stuff. But like I'm shocking with texting back because I just, like, you know, I'm always working. I don't want to keep jumping out and jumping back into my phone. So yeah, I think my overworking is probably the biggest thing that would annoy the shit out of me because I do get annoyed by that when it's like if you say so, this happens all the time. When it'll be you meet someone on a dating app and it'll say their job is some like real not hard job where they're working like a nine.
Speaker 2: Don't be really general about that, when.
Speaker 3: They're working like a nine to five, and they just they all like they will bang on about I'm so flat out, I'm that busy. Oh I'm so overworked, and then you'll see them on Instagram like out at dinner or away for the weekend or whatever, and you're like, oh yeah, but you're trying to downplay that. You'll like flat out. So they're thinking that you're not doing much and you're like working your fifteen eighteen hour days, no sleep, no days off, and they're like it annoys me when they complain, And in your head you're like, I know you ain't doing shit, but that's a me issue. That's why I wouldn't date myself.
Speaker 2: Well, it's very kind of you to think about them.
Speaker 3: This is a this is a trap. Well fucked this up because now everyone's going to know how biggest floors.
Speaker 1: I'm okay with it. I'm pretty public. I've given up a long time ago, bright, long long time ago.
Speaker 3: So would you date yourself?
Speaker 1: Not a chance in hell, a chance at hell, not in ten lifetimes, Steven.
Speaker 3: It's a good height matchup, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, if you can find I mean I'm not I'm not against any height. I don't like to sit there and go I have to have someone over X amount of height. Although it had a lot of females, I feel like, do say that. And if you ever see one of my biggest things, I'll say this on this as a little side note. If you ever see anyone that's like over six foot one is a female in a bar. If I ever see one, oh man, it is locked eyes. They just just stare at you and it's like just they get there, like just locked into you, just laser beams into your face all night.
Speaker 3: And want someone taller than that.
Speaker 1: They want to be able to wear heels out. See I've been the only reason I know this because I had a friend that was six foot six and it was like she told me, this is like, this is the mentality they have going out. It's like I'm finding someone over this height. That's how it is. I mean, you don't find too many women that are that height. Going some shorter than them, I'll power to it. I think it's great, but often short. Yeah, good luck, good luck.
Speaker 3: I think if you picked a way shorter person it would help you.
Speaker 2: Out with having a kid that's a normal height.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I thought that maybe.
Speaker 1: I always think back to the shack putto with him and hoops his old girlfriend. It literally looks like a child next to him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you're not well endowed, I reckon it helps with the measurements. That's just one for you, for you, yes, ok, yeah, Now I will never date myself.
Speaker 2: I am too stubborn.
Speaker 1: I'm an absolute preck and I do things on my own and I just almost there's such thing as too independent.
Speaker 2: It's me and.
Speaker 3: Ugly as fuck. Is it a positive or a negative? If someone that you're looking at date doesn't have a social media presence at all.
Speaker 1: That's a huge, huge, plus huge positive for me. Someone that can live in the moment and not be on their phone all the time. And I'm really bad at this because I'm like one of those people. It's constantly, like you know, trying to sort things out and on my phone texting Colin whatever. It is a girl that can sit there and be in the moment huge turn on.
Speaker 3: What if it's because she doesn't know how to use the internet, she doesn't know how to use a phone. She's just a real cave man. Spec she's probably.
Speaker 1: Living in nim beIN. Yeah, not living the dream and nimbin on in her mind. But yeah, that would be a bit of a worry. But I think there's some people that consciously say I'm taking a break from social media or they like kind of go off social media.
Speaker 2: So that's kind of my mentality around.
Speaker 3: It would be good if someone had like, no, you know, if they're not on social media at all, and then that's like a like they don't know how to use a Netflix account very well, they don't know how to they're just not into like the people that don't have TVs at home when they're like, oh, I don't even have a TV in my house. I think most of them are lying, but like they're like, I don't even have a TV and I don't even watch the TV. What's the television.
Speaker 1: I will say this though, someone who doesn't have social media, if you've never met them before, right, it's a bit of a red flag because you don't know what you're getting into. And we talked about this recently, is like you really don't know what someone looks like until you actually see him in person. But what people do is they use social media as a bit of a face book, a book of faces to figure out what they actually looked. You know, your best photo, maybe a photo doesn't look as good photo. With friends, things like that, they can really dissect give an idea of really kind of what they look like before you meet them in person.
Speaker 3: And it's a good good strategy. When they add you on Instagram, scroll all the way back like four hundred photos or whatever they have, all the way back to number one. Just give it a like, oh that is that's creepy. It's just get in their head and they're like, what the fuck did he's been.
Speaker 2: Through the full profile.
Speaker 3: No, let them know. You've been in the trenches.
Speaker 1: Inches You've seen them when they're young, old, and in between.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: If the if the first photos them at like twelve, don't advice, don't like it. Just if they're you know, a bit older.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, maybe just like over twenty, please over twenty.
Speaker 3: My advice always comes with real caveats, like the real like real stipulation. Yeah, don't do it all the time. It's just a good one if you're trying to have a creepy, funny joke. You know, there's levels to jokes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you would date someone without social media and now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm fine with it. I think it's probably more against me because I just don't upload anything ever. That And it's the number one question you always get when you when you meet on a dating app and you talk for a little bit. The first step now is hey, do you have like Instagram or whatever? And you give the Instagram and they follow and you hope they accept you follow back, or if they just delete you and ghost you, it's a bad sign. It probably means you're ugly. And yeah, I just figure when they see my profile and then it's like the last photo of me uploaded to my Instagram is like twenty nineteen or something.
Speaker 2: You need to update that, bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, is the stash still there?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Wow, that definitely need to update that. Love a stash.
Speaker 3: The last photos of my dog and it was when he was like one year old.
Speaker 1: That's a classic bait out to the freeing Internet for ladies.
Speaker 2: Ah, here's my dog.
Speaker 3: He's beautiful and cute, such a loving, kind human. Well that's the only thing. The only thing that they have of me that's modern is every time you tag me in one of these clips.
Speaker 2: It's like it's in the clips photos.
Speaker 3: Don't paint me in the best line. Let's put it that way.
Speaker 2: I'll just picture the order. Oh my gosh, he's got a cute dog that shows up and sees your dog. Now, yeah, it's like, holy smokes, this thing is huge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's and he's been locked up.
Speaker 1: He's locked up, he's in a chains like I just attached to the back porch.
Speaker 3: He's revved up, ready to rock.
Speaker 2: We'll finish off last thing. We've got. Debate of the Week.
Speaker 1: Now, this is a new segment I want to get into because I feel like there's so many things that I actually want to know myself and if I do things weirdly or oddly and if it's just normal in society or maybe we're just the wrong ones. So we're gonna ask a lot of different questions you might have it. So some of them like you know, toilet paper over under things like this that just we all have a debate over, okay, and we give our side of the story in the first one that we're going to be hot off the press is how often do you wash your hair? I know, I've talked to females, and females are like once a week, and I find that disgusting and the nicest way ladies that is that's gross.
Speaker 3: I don't lie. You haven't spoken to females.
Speaker 1: See he's on fire tonight anyway, So how often do you wash your hair? Braiden way worse than that. I don't like ever. No, I would do, but it's after very rare occasions.
Speaker 3: I'd probably wash my let's say six times a year.
Speaker 2: Six times a year, what's every two months?
Speaker 3: One, I don't have dandriff check the shoulders, No dandriff.
Speaker 2: Two.
Speaker 1: I have curly as hair and saving a lot of cash on shampoo.
Speaker 3: So every time I wash it, it goes just real fluffy, and when I walk, I can feel it bubbing like an afro. So I only really wash it when it sees trauma. So like if I go camping and it gets full of like smoke from the fireplace, if I go to a pool and swim and chlorine, like if it if it gets really cooked like that, I don't think it stinks. I would be very self conscious if I could smell my own hair. I put like a scented wax in there every day.
Speaker 2: Do you do you get it wet in the shower? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, every day. Yeah, that's not what you're classing is washing? Is that like, ah, do you wash your body? Yeah, the water hits it.
Speaker 1: Some females don't get their hair wet because they don't want to wash.
Speaker 3: It, but that's like they don't want to straighten it again. Yeah, I got like a mum and a sister and they go through the whole thing. We're all curly haired freaks, and well, mine when it's short, it stays like a little wavy, little edgy. But when it gets long. When I was in year twelve, I had long, tight ringlet curls. Yeah, and I was fat with buck teeth. It looked like a real freak.
Speaker 1: Maybe don't put that as the first body you posted twenty nineteen on your socials.
Speaker 3: Chuck that up on the socials. So yeah, I don't like to wash it because what it does. But sometimes I'll wash it, like when I wash it after camping. Then I'll just chuck wax all through it and then I figure then that just gets it all dirty again, like straight away. So like I don't really get the point of it.
Speaker 1: I am sitting here on like two to three times a day with shampoo.
Speaker 2: That's a lot that.
Speaker 3: Have you thought of it from? Like, that's a lot of chemicals you're putting in your hair per day. So one can't be good for your hair. Surely it thins it out and sold chemically, is.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, the reason is like I'll wash my hair after training, I'll wash my hair after it weights, and I'll wash my hair again before I go to bed three times in a.
Speaker 2: Day, twice twice at work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I feel like whenever I sweat, I have to wash my hair because I feel if I sweat then I get like I start breaking out in the face. I need to clean up everything. It needs to be a kind of like back to back to schmick. So that's two to three times a day.
Speaker 3: I can too many chemicals.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of chemicals. And like I said, a lot of money I spend on shampoo a year.
Speaker 3: What if that so saysy your brand?
Speaker 1: Probably between that and growing up underneath power lines, there's quite a few things going on in my body that I don't want to probably know, Well, what.
Speaker 3: Brand do you go with if you're such as shampoo, condosseur.
Speaker 2: Head and shoulders.
Speaker 3: Is that it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's simple.
Speaker 3: I figure see. I would wash my hair as much as they tell me too, if I had like wicked dan drifts.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, or if you had long locks.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'd wash my hair like whenever it was necessary, because that is a stable piece of your head.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I want to figure out a way if I can wash it without a getting all fluffy.
Speaker 2: You know, you get real dire.
Speaker 1: Whenever you got like the shampoo plus conditioner plus body wash.
Speaker 3: Boys just go like all in one. Bodys will get like the three and one. Use it on anything.
Speaker 1: Just you can wash your car, you can wash your body wash anything of that stuff.
Speaker 3: The brand should just be like something's better than nothing, just like get it on your stinking pre.
Speaker 1: Oh man. Well that is it everyone. That is the entertainment podcast for the week. Hopefully you've got a smile on your face and a bit of a laugh over the last thirty minutes or half an hour or so. But seriously, thanks so much for tuning in. We've got two pods a week. We got sports coming out on Tuesday mornings. We've got this entertainment coming out on Thursdays, so subscribe, listen all that good stuff. Follow us on the social some great clips of different audio you've heard today, Honey out there, but thank you once again so much. Have an amazing day ahead of you and hopefully you will hear from us soon.
Speaker 3: Yeah,