Speaker 1: Welcome to them Christian No Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Now, Jack wants to know about an interesting theory that your wife posted to yesterday.
Speaker 3: Well, we have so many more chores in the house now adding a third person. He's only seven months old, but for some reason, it's tripled the amount of domestic chores. There's more laundry, there's way more dishes and things to clean because the way he eats is just a bomb site.
Speaker 2: What is the chair and there's like a blast zone around him.
Speaker 3: For also, people who don't have dogs and have a baby, you're missing a trick because we just let the dog in and she it's the entire.
Speaker 2: Under that chair. Stuff will come your way.
Speaker 3: So Bianca said to me offhanded, like she wasn't suggesting this is our family, but just like a bit of interesting fact I might know. She goes. You know, researchers sciences have done research to say that men who do more domestic chores around the house actually make the women want have sex with them more.
Speaker 2: That mind control. I mean, that is what a smart play. Because you're the kind of guy who is very malleable, and you're going to go I think I'm going to just remove you and then we go to bed.
Speaker 3: So she didn't actually give me any documentation.
Speaker 1: But because.
Speaker 2: What she said basically is maybe do some clearing up.
Speaker 4: It's true though, the love God just has to get the dison out and I'm ready to go.
Speaker 3: Well, this is what you call field research, empirical evidence. Right, there's nothing sexier.
Speaker 2: Do you think it's Is it sexy or is it just because then it's like it's a guy's been a proper team member rather than being just lazy.
Speaker 4: Totally, it's like, all right, you get a reward for that?
Speaker 2: What year are we in pacts? You can't say stuff giving a man a reward, but.
Speaker 1: Just doing what he should be doing exactly.
Speaker 2: Germaine Greer on the radio, is it should make us sound like a dog.
Speaker 3: You got to praise.
Speaker 2: You can have a lot of reward on the head.
Speaker 3: Praise good work. No being commuted seem less of a transaction. More that women actually do get hot under the collar, under the collar.
Speaker 5: Neil Mitchell, right now under the collar?
Speaker 1: Well woman is even wearing a collar. Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: Run It Forward again, The theory that your wife floated your way yesterday.
Speaker 3: Women are more likely to have sex with their partner if they see them doing domestic chores, washing the dishes, the clothes, putting a load of laundre on.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's a very potent thing for your wife to say to you, isn't it. It's a loaded it's subliminal message.
Speaker 3: She said it mate of factly, like it was just some information.
Speaker 2: That's great, you know that just leaves you're just hanging in the air. Look at this hand. But there's something else going on underneath it all. And did you start doing extra housework?
Speaker 3: Well, I already feel like I pulled my weight in there, but yeah, I might have.
Speaker 2: In that house. But suddenly there's team. Everyone around the room is like, oh, that must be very very diff If she's saying that to you, she's saying that to just not she like a group, you know, out in the bar. So she's saying it just to you. She's giving you a nud She.
Speaker 3: Said it was scientific research. It had been proven by scientists.
Speaker 4: So I wanted to all right, So perhaps you say, yes, Chris, some chores and there's varying degrees of chores, so bigger rewards for rewards.
Speaker 2: Can you please lose the word reward A little bit of sick is coming up. It's just like, come get your reward. Him bounding through the house like a big old labrador.
Speaker 3: He's been a good war. He's gonna kill me.
Speaker 2: I know, oh zero two? What is on out there? And that's swing in the garden and he's still got it.
Speaker 1: By the way, I don't never swing.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, this, let's take some calls and let's just agree. Now. We don't want to hear the word rewards a right. We can all agree some standards here. Let's go to uh Angie, Good morning, Angie, Good morning.
Speaker 1: How are we all? I'm good, Angie.
Speaker 2: So what do you think about the theory that Jack's wife suggested yesterday?
Speaker 6: Yes, so it's on like Donkey Kong is my husband can take the bins out on a Wednesday night without being told.
Speaker 3: This is such a simple task to complains down.
Speaker 1: And it's the right day.
Speaker 2: I'm like Donkey Kong rewards. I mean, I used to play Donkey Kong a lot. I never saw him doing that. Maybe even get to the right level.
Speaker 1: We we we've turned hump day into a totally different I've got a hump day, yeah, without being told. If I have to tell him then it's off.
Speaker 2: I take those bins out every week. Angie, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: You call Okay, who worries You're welcome? Had a good day, thank you?
Speaker 2: Uh Kiara, good morning?
Speaker 1: Hello Kiara?
Speaker 2: What do you think about this?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna know it just wont everyone.
Speaker 6: No, not at all. No, it just annoys me even more.
Speaker 2: Well because you get it wrong, and then it just creates more.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's right. I have to redo it.
Speaker 6: All position is always have to read.
Speaker 2: Okay, Kiara, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: She called us.
Speaker 2: Go to Kelly. Good morning, Kelly. It's a live sign of sounding to get what Kenny does every morning together the right answer.
Speaker 1: Hey, Kelly, Hello, Hello, it's the radio show Kelly.
Speaker 2: Sorry, that's all right, Kelly, Kelly. What do you think about the theory about the housework of men?
Speaker 6: Very true, Petty, I definitely agree with that, with that theory. So the theory is a fact. There is a survey that I did the language of love, and my language of love is acts of service?
Speaker 1: What what do you mean acts of service?
Speaker 2: Is that some sort of gameplay master? And I mean, what what do you mean? Acts of service? Lick the boat? What are we talking about here?
Speaker 6: Long language of love is physical touch. And so when he does things like you know, weed the law, weed my garden, bed or you, then you know it gets me quite you know friendly. Right, we get his physical touch and we're all, you know, touch.
Speaker 2: You can touch me here because you weeded my.
Speaker 1: Guard whatever, touch you like my bottom?
Speaker 5: And he came up like cheating something here your move, husband, These trains are going to clear themselves out, gotcha, Kelly, Well, thank you very.
Speaker 2: Much for.
Speaker 1: Jack's blushing. I'm actually bushing, am blushing.
Speaker 2: We had no business peering into their bedrooms, did we, or their bins or their guys.
Speaker 3: And there was no matter how many chores I do around my house, it doesn't get a reaction like y no.
Speaker 5: No, no, no.
Speaker 2: Kelly's very animated right now.
Speaker 1: Thought of that. Let's go to Sarah here.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Sarah.
Speaker 1: Hello, hello Sarah.
Speaker 2: So we're talking about men doing more domestic chores and women find than them attractive.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, it's on. It's on.
Speaker 1: My husband puts a dinner, it's on.
Speaker 2: This is unbelievable.
Speaker 3: We had no idea before you eat or after during.
Speaker 6: Yeah, after after I ate our show a lot of appreciation.
Speaker 2: Unlie, I don't know how to feel about this, any of this. All right, Sarah, thank you very much, you.
Speaker 1: Cool, thank you, have a good day, and part of me wishes we'd never asked.
Speaker 2: We're not the better for this. This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast