Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast, Who's Calling Christian is back. You smashed it last year. It is back. It starts next Monday. It's running for two weeks. If you want to take part in something and make radio how it used to be that's exciting, properly live, frightening for us and hopefully entertaining for you guys, then that is what Who's Calling Christian is all about. Last year, in two weeks, you've got over fifty different celebrities, and not just celebrities from here in Australia, like Chris Hemsworth calling from is Byron Bay Mega compound up there, bear Grills calling from London, you had James Corden calling from la Starts them all over the world and we announced the top five. At the end of the two weeks, you picked the winner, and the winning celebrity gets twenty thousand dollars for the charity of their choice, and you get twenty thousand dollars if you message a celebrity. And all the ones that called us last year, over fifty of them were all messaged by one of you. So me Check and Patsy, I'm going to be doing our dream Top fives, so people that we'd love to suddenly hear on the show going a high Christian. This is so and so Jackie Boy is going to take us through his top five. So there might be someone in here, you think, do you know what? I'm going to try and to have a go at getting Jack that one. It might win me twenty thousand dollars and it might make Jack very very happy. Jack who is on your top five?
Speaker 2: All right up there at number one, and this is probably the most gettable person on the list. Somebody, please, please, please must know Joe Danaher. I didn't realize how much I missed him until he was back on the field. Someone must know. Someone must know a friend of a friend who's Joe Danaher.
Speaker 1: That's not that far stretched. No, someone listening right now? Well, you're right, I mean think about we've got Bernard Fanning was because this is his mother in law. Listen to the show, or live next door to his mother in law?
Speaker 2: Someone who lived next door to his mother in law. The next one is one of my favorite comedic actors and writers. Tina fey Bianker said, I was talking about it last night who I'd won on the Top five Byankee said impossible. Tina Fey doesn't have any social media. She's not She's not in any platforms.
Speaker 1: That's rare these days.
Speaker 2: So the challenges set. I don't know how we do it, but we got to get Tina Failer sho have.
Speaker 1: Some charity she's involved in. I guarantee someone like Tina faith. She's an awesome right as well. I mean thirty Rocks, she's incredible.
Speaker 2: Mean Girls is a great movie. Bossy Bands the book I'm reading at the moment. It's so funny. Tiger Wyatt is a great director and actor. I guess people would probably know him best as he played Cork in Thor Ragnarok. He also directed Thor Ragnarok.
Speaker 1: Jojo Rabbit's an amazing movie.
Speaker 2: He directed two really funny films. Jojo Rabbit such a sweet film and funny film. And then the first time I saw him ever in a movie when I learned who he was, he was playing alongside Jermaine from Flight to the Concords, a fellow New Zealander, where they were both vampires in a film called What We Do in the Shadows. The next one on my list is Tony Hawk. Now Tony Hawk is responsible, obviously for the Tony Hawk pro Skate A video game, A video game that honestly changed life, came out when I was twelve years old. It would go on to dictate the kind of music I listened to, the kind of friends I would hang out with. It changed the type of teenager I was, and then in my adulthood, I guess you change. You're really changed by what you were as a teenager. That game is coming out again, Tony Hawk pro Skater one is being re released.
Speaker 1: Hang on me, you're not getting him to call it just You can also a free copy. I know you love a freebie. I thought you were just going to say you want to go and you could thank him for the impact on you. Line.
Speaker 2: All right, we're running out of time. My last one is going to be New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda A Dern politics aside, let's not get into the politics. You got to admit she is a likable prime minister. Her approval ratings in New Zealand are like record breaking.
Speaker 1: She's a brilliant world leader.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she just seems like at her care like a little bit of a little bit daggy and a little bit of a dork and I feel keep.
Speaker 1: That failed me chat to her. Hey, dagg, he's on the line. I'm going to go Joe Danzel Lot, she's down to worth and naturalism. Just let's wipe out for any future chats with who's called in Christian anyone being dacky.
Speaker 2: And we've never had a prime minister on the show.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast