Speaker 1: Quest. Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast. Morning Christian. I know you're interested in space. Just watch a Netflix documentary of the weekend early double thumbs up for you, Apollo thirteen Survival, amazing documentary. It's on my watchlist. Actually I saw the trailer for it. Can I just swap that? If you're interested in matters of the other worlds, you go on YouTube. There's a PBS documentary public service documentary Makers in America has been running for years. It's called Decoding the Great Pyramid. Saw at the weekend fifty six minutes on YouTube, no ads, and it is now my mission in the next by the end of next year, I have to go to it the Great the King's Chambers at Geezer. I have to go there. I actually felt I need to go.
Speaker 2: Okay, and what it was that Aliens built it was that the document doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter. Just need to go to the pyramids. I've had a dream last night was stroking the sphinx. Ah, that's euphemism. Anyway, All Monday winter lose. I'm a Monday winner. I saw my little bit tacking my twenty year old daughter yesterday Jack might gapset without this. My daughter lives away at home. She's coming towards the end of her second year at university, and she invited me to meet it for lunch and obviously pay her for lunch. Pay for lunch, so we had. We had lovely lunch yesterday in Brunswick at GRDI Oh yeah, oh, great spot there. Then it was like the old days. We went to two bookshops. I went to Readings, which is a great one, then an independent one in Brunswick.
Speaker 2: I told you about you, Brunswick Bound. Yes, right, brilliant.
Speaker 1: I love bookshops right where they have their recommendations.
Speaker 2: Yes, written on the.
Speaker 1: They write them in hand and because they're book people, they have If it was me, it's giant point. The font would be eighteen block capitals and Sharpie would feel like I was shower in the book. Recommend guy like this book, and they always in italics. I can't write in italics, so I can only type in italics. I can't write in italics. Especial book people. It must be that you must have. Part of the job is like listen, we really like you've got a great resume. Can you write in italics? Then you can't recommend books here, Doris, She goes, got back out there in that storeroom. So yeah, I had a lovely afternoon catch on my daughter.
Speaker 2: It was two books I got Byanka for her birthday. Both came from those recommendations in the bookshop and you do you go? When I gifted them, I felt like, these are in safe hands. Isabel love these? Is it someone you know?
Speaker 1: She probably Ai did this. I know the human you don't know has recommended this for you. Jackie boy, you win or a loser.
Speaker 2: Yesterday I was a loser. Yesterday. I went back to the doctor for the results of my blood tests. Oh yeah, and he says I have low fiamin D. So that'sn't everyone though, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think he was hoping for a bit more sort of impact from that. He looked around, Guys, I'm gonna have to drop your big news. I've got the big low vitamin D.
Speaker 3: I think it's quite common because we're not outdoors as much anymore.
Speaker 2: But well, he's he's a very serious man, as I guess you want your doctor to be.
Speaker 1: Would say, he's up on the lolls. Dave Hughes has got that covered, you know.
Speaker 2: But he's he got this strong, thick European accent, and he says, just to give you an idea.
Speaker 1: Of like, sorry, I can't understand what you said, foreigner.
Speaker 2: He shamed me pretty much when I had flowed him.
Speaker 1: What part of north because obviously I'm Europeans, so was he one of my people?
Speaker 2: Eastern?
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, go east, don't go west.
Speaker 2: So he's looking at it, goes, oh no.
Speaker 1: No, dcol He says.
Speaker 2: What's the matter, you don't like the sun?
Speaker 1: Good fellas?
Speaker 2: So I said, well, I take a Vitamin D supplemented and a thousand, it says on the pack of thousand vitamin DS in every tablet?
Speaker 1: Are you taking it every day?
Speaker 2: Every day?
Speaker 1: So what's happening is the problem is assimilating it or metabolize.
Speaker 2: He goes like this, He goes a thousand, No, no, no, he goes, you're taking a thousand a day. I'm going to give you this. Then he didn't even say it. He just wrote on a piece of paper the seven thousand, and he pushed it across the word.
Speaker 1: Micrograms or milligrams ds in the table whatever the pi is, the p size.
Speaker 2: So now one we're going to be exploding. We're doing it.
Speaker 1: Too much sunshine seven thousand and why do you mention against megados?
Speaker 2: You have to get it from the pharmacis you don't get off the shelf, just behind the counter.
Speaker 1: So what you have you started it?
Speaker 2: I started, Yes, took my first seven thousand yesterday.
Speaker 3: Do you think it's all this workout and everything you're doing?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know. I feel like i'm outside a lot.
Speaker 1: I feel like you because you're doing it in most days your you're doing an hours long.
Speaker 2: I'm doing something outdoor. Yeah, I don't know why I'm not absorbing the d's from the sun.
Speaker 1: But do you take magnesium as well? Because I think there's a couple of other vitamins that compliment d.
Speaker 2: I take magnesium before sleeping, Yes, me too.
Speaker 1: What did you take glyconate?
Speaker 2: I take a has ad calcium magnesium alloy.
Speaker 1: Do you take magnesium for bed? You have to r age it's essential.
Speaker 2: No, I don't you know.
Speaker 3: I don't, but I thought I saw the other day Magno for I saw magnesium spray.
Speaker 1: This could be your last show with us. Let's make it a great one. Guys, you've nothing understand by night.
Speaker 3: I've seen the benefits of magnesium spray for the souls of your feet before you sleep whether actually don't.
Speaker 1: That's some sort of dodgy wear. Yeah. The Christian Connell Show podcast