Speaker 1: Got anything good say.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: I saw yesterday news.
Speaker 2: I had photos of the White House desk and Donald Trump has had reinstalled a button and every time he presses his button he gets a nice cold can of diet coke. And I was thinking, if we could have that magic button right and anytime he pressed it, you've got something that you'd like very quickly and immediately that made you feel better.
Speaker 3: What would you have? What would it be for you Jack?
Speaker 1: For me, it would be somebody if you come and give you a massage. And this is thinking that I'm literally.
Speaker 2: Was thinking that's what I had a tin mass use to come in.
Speaker 1: Someone to just like, as you're working through the shoulders, do the.
Speaker 2: Arms, signing all those two hundred executive orders. You're gonna get a lot of RI I SI on his hand and that signature writing.
Speaker 1: Maybe you can even kick your shoes off and they get doing the feet. Yes, I would. And I went to the movies on Friday night and I said, wouldn't it be a great business? I you for someone to open like a gold class, but you get someone messaging your feet for the whole film.
Speaker 2: What wouldn't you look like the phrase great business.
Speaker 3: You don't shark tank with that, They're going get out.
Speaker 1: Mark Cuban is not investing in you. Sometimes you go trying.
Speaker 2: To watch the movie because sometimes they get in like gnarly bitch. You miss a bit of the dialogue. And also I don't want to be there and seeing someone else having a foot rop.
Speaker 1: It's all dark, so you don't have to.
Speaker 3: I'm aware of it. And it's smelly.
Speaker 2: That's a smelly someone getting the lotion on their feet and running. You'd have some older like patching again, oh, going deeper deeper. And I'm trying to watch the Bob Dinner movie.
Speaker 1: I think if we experienced it, we would actually love.
Speaker 4: There's a place at a time for everything and a foot message in the gold close Gold class is not it?
Speaker 1: Well, you're already reclining.
Speaker 2: Say why don't are great on there for as hair dresses in the dark at the cinema dentist, you're already reclining.
Speaker 3: Colleges, You're already reclining. Why do not you have a full service in there?
Speaker 1: Up?
Speaker 2: Reclining everything anything that can be done, reclining in the cinema.
Speaker 1: I'll take it back to the.
Speaker 3: Drawing real, Patsy. What if you could have a button on the news desk? What's coming in? What are you getting?
Speaker 2: Easy?
Speaker 4: I'd have a coffee at whim. I don't have time, I bet now, absolutely in the morning. I don't have time to go out like I'm live doing news. I'm under the pum.
Speaker 1: You've already got that button. It's called the intercom to Rio, where you get where you can call him at any time.
Speaker 2: And when we were talking about that time massuse that would come out.
Speaker 3: That's Rio for you. So basically you want Rio as a butler.
Speaker 4: Yeah, actually that would be good.
Speaker 3: At least once a week.
Speaker 2: I see Rio sort of training behind you with a load of boxes that you've obviously had Amazon delivered here.
Speaker 3: It hasn't happened, but it has happened.
Speaker 2: And of course it is some sort of butler bringing your Amazon parcels.
Speaker 4: And he's a strong man on the team.
Speaker 1: It had to be perfectly. Remind you that you had to do the news at six o'clock.
Speaker 2: Chilling, I don't know the way the places went so funny and true. That is how comedy works.
Speaker 4: All right, you've got three minutes to go. We're two minutes early today.
Speaker 2: But what else would you be doing sat in front of you terminal with all the news reports coming in from around the world.
Speaker 3: Why would you need a reminder to do the news at six?
Speaker 4: I don't know. It's just protocol. If you're going to be early, say to the newswriter, Hey mate, we're a little bit early. I haven't timed out correctly between the five and six hour and so you're going to be going in a bit early.
Speaker 3: Another way, Patsy's put the blame back on us. We haven't even started the show.
Speaker 2: I'll accept sometimes I'm occasionally late for the news before the show. That's the only one at six o'clock. There's no excuse not for us to be running late.
Speaker 3: We're not here.
Speaker 2: We haven't started yet oping yet. All right, what would it be for you pressed a button on your desk? What would you get from
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast