Speaker 1: People do some weird ship.
Speaker 2: Hello, I'm Tracy Grimshaw.
Speaker 1: Welcome to a parent affair tonight. We're coming to you from my bedroom. Some things maka more sinse than others.
Speaker 2: Hitch is trained in gymnast One Commodore Games Gold in nineteen ninety.
Speaker 1: That his performance on the pommel Horse India Marcus, grow up. Bless yourself for observations you didn't ask for.
Speaker 3: You are a cheap tramp and a filthy liar.
Speaker 1: This is just I'm still to play a couple of mitches. Reckon.
Speaker 2: We should include Jenna's name in the opener.
Speaker 1: Tell about a compromise. We'll say your name, but it's said in simlish.
Speaker 2: Drap luby perfect now his michtui and a happy one. You did I get a happy anniversary? Dahla oh?
Speaker 1: I had the happy birthday bed ready to go.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, double whammy. It's your birthday.
Speaker 1: Well, Alvin and the chipmus That's all I could find. It's royalty free. I don't like it, so it's gone out.
Speaker 2: Back to the show anyway. October fourth day, twenty nineteen. This podcast kicked off, and then twenty five years ago on September thirty, first thirty thirty days half September. Yeah, yeah, cool, you were born. God what a special show today is? We said last week, we said that I was going to organize some birthday stuff. You were going to organize some anniversary stuff.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: So what have we been here?
Speaker 4: Just done nothing? Well I've got everyone your eyes, oh.
Speaker 1: Hallo, or a bottle of shand oh my god, the pink one too to match the show.
Speaker 2: Money bags too.
Speaker 1: I'm like this all rant.
Speaker 2: I would have been happy with floody passion, but no, hang on, be careful.
Speaker 5: I'm scared.
Speaker 2: I bought plastic bags because we get very You know, there were some people in this in this office that weren't impressed when I opened that shaken bottle of coke.
Speaker 1: So I've got it.
Speaker 2: It's definitely not shaken up, is it? Hold it over the b I'm really scared.
Speaker 1: I did drive here the Harbor Bridge, so maybe there's all right, three or four two one? Happy one here.
Speaker 4: Broak the bag.
Speaker 2: And Jenny, you've stuck by it as our third wheel this whole.
Speaker 6: Time, but you go, I know, I can't believe I did it.
Speaker 1: Did you ever have any doubts in the start of Jenna?
Speaker 5: I still have doubts to.
Speaker 1: This is like a one year anniversary. Who hears had a one year anniversary a partner?
Speaker 2: Don't rub it in beautiful moment.
Speaker 1: What are we doing on the show?
Speaker 2: Actually, well, we are doing another Q and A. The last one we did for the end of season one did well and we didn't get through them all. So we've asked our listeners to send some moorings to celebrate our one year. Anything they might have wondered during our one year doing this bloody podcast. Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Passing the she's in the middle.
Speaker 2: Here we go to I'm happy it's pink and everything.
Speaker 1: You know me so well, they didn't have yellow. That's just normal champagne. So make a pink to celebrate the colors of vigil and what a journey it's been.
Speaker 2: Should be remedi we'll reminisce later during the Q and A. I imagine, Oh wow, Now obviously it's your birthday as well. I've got a couple of things. I don't want to blow my load early, please, so there's a few things that I want to get through. Do you want to do like gifts now and then another surprise later.
Speaker 1: I've got gifts.
Speaker 2: Well, I've got a gift to start with, Jenny, did you get him something?
Speaker 5: I did?
Speaker 2: Good? Okay, the plural works gifts.
Speaker 1: Yes, hold on, Jenna, sounds lovely. I did. I got him gift in yours? Is I got your gift?
Speaker 2: Well, I've been saying the last couple of weeks that I'm not sure how you're going to feel about it because it's not something that I would have imagined you would ask for. But it's something I feel right you should have.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 1: I get very awkward asking for gifts. Even Mam was like, what do you want this year?
Speaker 8: Am?
Speaker 1: I just buy everything I want exactly.
Speaker 2: That's the problem.
Speaker 1: I wanted to be our headset the other day. Watching on YouTube. The next day it was there. Amazon expressed it. I haven't used it once, but I wanted it.
Speaker 2: Why did you want it?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know. Some YouTuber had it.
Speaker 2: Okay, well it is. Here's your present.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, we have gift giving news.
Speaker 2: No, it's fine, here we go.
Speaker 1: It's not a tea towl it's for sure.
Speaker 2: No, it's not a tea towel. Party hats just for the end of the vibe if anyone want.
Speaker 1: And I'm downing the shandan.
Speaker 2: I shot a pink one.
Speaker 1: Oh oh you take green? What it's left over?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yellow, gold, perfect? Toss it this way.
Speaker 2: Okay, so the gifts open up. Let's not mark around here.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: What's ridiculous about it? There's many, Yes.
Speaker 4: There's plural.
Speaker 5: It's a beautiful gift.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, look at it?
Speaker 1: Was this an earring?
Speaker 2: It's a butt plug training kit. You'll work your way up in size. Now I know you're one of those. I'm a top only say that that it It just it makes me sad to think that there's so many men out there that will never experience the malg sport. I know that you're one of those. Oh the back doors that an exit, not an entrance.
Speaker 1: These are all your words.
Speaker 2: No that we've had this yours.
Speaker 1: You didn't get these off marketplace?
Speaker 7: Did you?
Speaker 1: The brand?
Speaker 2: Their brand new. Now here's where it gets really interesting.
Speaker 1: Going to open the smallest one here.
Speaker 2: When you ask me where I got it from. People can actually buy this exact butt plug kit and it's named after you.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 2: I'm just going to hand you a print out here. This is the is it Just Me sex Shop. What I'm not even kidding. Everyone had to at your cervix dot store. My housemate Jordan set up his own sex toy shop, and there's an is It Just Me range? So we have the Cheery butt plug kids, the Cheery Special. We have Mitchell's Clever corn for your corn hole, Oh dear, which is a dildo. It's got like, you know, a corn light consistency to it. And then over the page, well, Jenna's range. That's what we've got, the goodness Jenna's Medieval chastity Bell. And then we've got a cat mask Jenna after Dark. And then the last one, this is the most exciting, bearing exciting. It's called Jenna's Junk. You pay fifteen dollars and it's a lucky dip so it's like a mystery surprise sex toy. You select whether you got male, female or surprise me, and then for fifteen bucks, we'll find out what junk Jenna's got in her trunk. It'll be sent your way as a surprise, and there's a lot of junk in there.
Speaker 1: Sure as we've seen it, this product is simple. Jenna has a lot of junk in and trunk and we need to get rid of it. Look at the chastity bells. That was like something you walk a rough dog with.
Speaker 5: That's what we have in medieval time.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you did, but it's twenty twenty. Jenna after Dark. Yes, it's like some sort of dog mask. No, it's a cat jury special. My god, this one's tiny. Look at it. God, I'd sit down on that one. I get lost inside of me. I was listening at home. Waity gens looks like a push pop, like a ring a ring pop. It's got a very thick silicon band, and then it sort of goes up really thin, and then all of a sudden it looks like pingu's head, a little penguin claymation thing.
Speaker 2: You can go see what it looks like at your Cervix stops store. What a lovely gift our listeners have been asking for merch. Well, this is sort of somewhere in that direction. We've got our own sex toy range.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, imagine to have my face on it. Put me in here. That is a beautiful gift. Thank you, Michel.
Speaker 2: That not what you were expecting, not at all. I was draining kit and it's also were available for purchase.
Speaker 1: I thought I was getting an audie. Thank you, Jenner? Are you involved in this?
Speaker 5: I was away?
Speaker 1: Is your some sort of pran? It's a mulshandon. After that, you're gonna have to.
Speaker 2: Ask Jordan whose sex toy sells the most?
Speaker 1: Yeah? True? Is this all live now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It is? Thank you? What a beautiful gift. They'll tell my children about this.
Speaker 2: There's a happy birthday.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I might use these as earrings. Am I getting your gift now? Yes?
Speaker 5: Okay, I got your two gifts?
Speaker 1: Oh lovely? Okay, sorry, that's fine. Was it big big w bank? She went all out?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I paid fifteen cents with.
Speaker 1: This bad I'm sure he did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nice wrapping a fifteen cent fucking big dub.
Speaker 1: Bagh lucky me?
Speaker 6: Shut up?
Speaker 1: Oh wow? What's this?
Speaker 4: FS one?
Speaker 5: Is you and I can still?
Speaker 1: Jenna?
Speaker 2: Almost god everything. You must have a lot of faith in your friendship with him to think that he's going to hang up a giant photo of you two.
Speaker 1: You better body believe this will be on the front door.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm jealous. I done that.
Speaker 1: This is when Jenna and I were in Los Angeles. It the Canta's Daily home of Homeland.
Speaker 2: Well, you're in and out as we know.
Speaker 1: Correct now. The second one, my apartment's very small. You've seen it after Find Space.
Speaker 4: Thank you? Yes, No part two.
Speaker 6: The second one's a bit more fun.
Speaker 2: So, God, there there was so much dead I know.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm going to give you the bag.
Speaker 1: She's like, she's reading against a witness that killed her son.
Speaker 2: And what you've done to well okay, never forgive you.
Speaker 1: Yep, whatever, Okay, thank you, thank you very much. It's live, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 4: Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Pretty good?
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: It's a magic have the love of God is a magical lover.
Speaker 1: Marvin's magic Hat, Magic made easy.
Speaker 4: Cancel everything we had played?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm going Wow. Designed especially for budding magician children. Okay, this exciting collection of easy to perform magic tricks. This superb introduction into the fascinating world of magic for children. So mentioned children twice. Wow, this is phenomenal.
Speaker 2: There's something about you that reallys being a magician. Was staring at you and I was like, wow, have I never thought of it?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Oh my god. It's one of the hats that pops up and down.
Speaker 4: Wow. Who has a rabbit.
Speaker 1: If you're listening and have a rabbit. Donate it to a show.
Speaker 4: I'll care for it.
Speaker 1: This is the best gift I've ever been given. Someone bought me a star.
Speaker 2: Who bought you with my uncle? What does that even mean?
Speaker 1: He said, a staff for a star.
Speaker 2: It was very nice.
Speaker 4: This acquires assembly.
Speaker 2: Shit, I don't know. It's no, it's no three piece butt plug training. It's okay.
Speaker 1: This is this requires assembly. I'll do it.
Speaker 4: The butts falling on the ground.
Speaker 1: Guys, this has been the best best two gifts I've ever received him.
Speaker 2: Well you wait, I've got another surprise on the way for you. Okay, I'll get into it later on. We've got to do ourms first.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, sorry, Can I have a top up?
Speaker 2: Just quietly, of course? But I am my father's.
Speaker 1: Son, and you take the bottle done. If you knew here, that would have been confusing. But this is how we start the show every week since show number one a year ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've got a year's worth of binging if you knew here.
Speaker 1: By the way, welcome, Welcome to the club. Is it just me? The core of the show. We call them igems. It's a made up word, but for God's sake, get around it. It's something we've noticed, something we hate to appreciate. Mitch and I both do one. Jenna occasionally throws one in the mix, and neither of us know what we're about to say. For the I think, did you do the first of it? Oh?
Speaker 2: God, I can't remember.
Speaker 1: I think I may. Yeah, why don't we just stick tradition? You go first and then I'll go second, just because I'm so traditional, you know, I mean my wife call that's tradition, Jenna. Yeah. Actually, if we're following tradition, you're out behind the glass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe we should send it nothing there?
Speaker 1: Are we ready to start the one year anniversary show of is it just me?
Speaker 2: Let's get into it.
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Do you instantly become deeply ashamed of how fugly you are when you're looking at yourself in the hairdresser mirror?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yes, yeah, there's no greater hell ah, what.
Speaker 2: Is it about those fucking mirrors? I literally got a haircut like two hours ago. This is fresh, This is fresh.
Speaker 1: Sorry, you look great, thank you.
Speaker 2: It's tied up. I always have to tie it up for the first week or so, you know, you know, there's like a week between a good and a bad hair. So I got up this morning, I popped on a bit of tinted moisturizer to make myself feel more awake, and I'm like, damn, look at you go, bitch, you look great today. Went to work, went to the hairdresser after work, sat down and went, you are disgusting. You are revolting. I just can't what is it about those mirrors.
Speaker 1: I don't know what do they do? So they like, high welcome, will take you to the basin and they washed your hair fully.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so your hair was wet.
Speaker 1: And did they put a towel around your neck?
Speaker 2: I don't understand how this is relevant, but yes.
Speaker 1: That can accentuate the neck fat, not that you have any do you reckon?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that's actually that's actually my concern, right because, as I've mentioned on this show, I went on a psychiatric recess recently, and so I've been put on antidepressants for the first time, and they mentioned that one of the side effects may be weight gain, and so I've kind of just been wearing a lot of oversized jumpers and avoiding my reflection for the last couple of months. But when I was kind of just forced to glare at my own reflection for some half an hour or so, I just looked at myself and went, fuck, you look like Princess Fiona in ogre form at the moment.
Speaker 1: Don't you.
Speaker 2: I used to be the human form of Princess Fiona, are now on the ogre version.
Speaker 1: Well, the antidepressants clearly aren't working.
Speaker 2: That they might be, because I was like, but I don't really care.
Speaker 1: Oh there you go, all right, you know what, Just so for what it's worth, you don't look fat, done and thank you? Wow? Is that the only side effect you've noticed?
Speaker 2: Oh, there's been a few, but they're usually only at their worst when you first start taking the antidepressants. No, I didn't get the headaches. I got the nausea. I'd get that in random ways. So I'd just be sitting at my desk and be like and like, there's a couch in my other audio producer booths and I'd just be like, I'm back and lie down. They knew, They're like, oh god, Mitch, just medication.
Speaker 1: The pregnant bitch. Everyone in sales running off to vomit. That with me.
Speaker 2: It didn't It wasn't too bad there was only one day that I had off work because of the Nauda because I was just like that seems to have settled. Also drowsiness, but I was drowsy before these medications, so I don't know if that's actually affected me or not.
Speaker 1: Those got to be a couple more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's different for everyone.
Speaker 5: I've been on it for like ten years.
Speaker 6: Really, I'm pretty sure I couldn't sleep for like a week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, MITCHI well, this is a problem. I mean, I'm assuming there might be a problem that maybe only Mitch can have. Jenna, maybe a problem that Mitch could have that you can't have because of things that that you don't have it I have. So yeah, so Mitch and I have one mind substantially, I'm sure much begger. But yeah, because you and Mitch. I'm just asking because I've asked Mayo Clinic and they say that maybe sometimes, you know, the hose link might have a kink in it, you know what I mean. I just thought.
Speaker 2: No other side effects, all right, So you want me to talk about that.
Speaker 1: Hey, this is a safe space. And if you've come to that natural conclusion on your own and you want to bring it up with two friends, then go for it.
Speaker 2: We've spoken about this off the air and we've been.
Speaker 1: She'd be fine with me bringing it up.
Speaker 2: Sure, I was going to talk about it on the podcast one day, but I wasn't going to make that today. I may as well. I'm here now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've got some shu Hi. Another drink, Jen, I'll give him some more shand on, come on, save space cheers one year. We're proud of you. I'll set the mood.
Speaker 2: Set the mood. So they said to me, they said to me when they first gave me this medication, one of the side effects may be sexual dysfunction. And I was like, no worries, I'm not exactly out the hilking up. It's COVID correct. And then and then you know, started you know, being active, and they were like, no worries, it's all good. We can give you medication to combat that side effect. And I just shut I know, And I remember saying I Mitch, I was like, guess what, age twenty four and I'm already taking viagra.
Speaker 1: You don't know how hard for me to not mention it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's been wanting to fucking bring it up because he's like, do you realize the mocking opportunities that I have at my disposal. Here you're taking my agra.
Speaker 1: Poor thing is on viagra.
Speaker 2: I would just suffer in silence and just cop the sexual dysfunction.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 1: And we actually should say we're not mocking this because for good.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's pretty funny, though, I'm very happy for you to joke about it.
Speaker 1: We're laughing at you. We're not laughing at people that actually need. But I doubt there's any eight year olds listening to the podcast. That's why it's hilarious. Oh my god, god, fuck.
Speaker 2: This podcast makes me sound so desirable. Two weeks ago, I was talking about how I hate come and now I'm being like, I'm on sexual dysfunction medication formal line.
Speaker 1: Gents, Oh you hate can't but your dick doesn't work? Isn't that I just the irony of it all.
Speaker 2: But also I didn't realize, you know how in the movies they make it look like if you take a viagra, yeap, it like uncontrollable boner. No, not the case. You still require sorry, that's the champagne. You still require arousal to get it up. So it's kind of like you've.
Speaker 1: Got the car yea.
Speaker 2: And the viagra is the key you turn the key on, But if there's still no petrol in the car, it's not going to turn on. So you still require some sort of like you can't You're not just going to get a fucking bone for no reason. You still need to be turned on.
Speaker 1: That's a good analogy. Yeah, but the only reason the car's broken in the first place is because you put the wrong petrol in its of what's happening, right, Oh, how did you realize too? When was the moment that you went hello?
Speaker 2: It was more just a safeguard, but I did have if we're going to be full disclosure, I did take it on one hook up and it didn't kick in until because I didn't realize that it was basically a I'm going to drop in and hook up and then I got to go, I've got somewhere to be. I was like, fuck, I don't know how long it takes.
Speaker 1: Oh no, So you didn't really know how it worked in the time frame.
Speaker 2: I also didn't know what dosage to take, and so after it was gone, I was red. But no he was. It wasn't awkward. He was like, oh, okay, that's fine, Like he was. I told him straight up. I was like, just so you know, I've got medication that's sucking my performance at the moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're proud of you. We love you.
Speaker 2: It's a safe Why are you saying you're proud of me? Like I've just admitted to like I don't know, like I've just come out.
Speaker 1: Because I want you to know that judgment. Oh have you know that I almost had to go on viagra for a small period.
Speaker 2: What do you mean almost?
Speaker 1: Well, they prescribed it and then we found the problem.
Speaker 2: What was the problem?
Speaker 1: Because I thought I was losing my hair and I went on propicia hair loss pills. I wasn't losing my hair. I was paranoid that I was.
Speaker 2: Going to gee'z how important is your hair to you? That you took preventative pill.
Speaker 1: It's all I've got.
Speaker 2: And so these hair loss pills, they were a bony Killerer.
Speaker 1: They made me limp. I wasn't in a relationship, but I'm like, nothing's working down there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, stopped it.
Speaker 1: I went to the doctor and I'm like, it's not working. He's like, that's the propechia. It's a side effect. Because ninety year old men take this tablet. So he's like, we can give you viagra and you can be on both. And I was like, you forget it. I'll just I'll just lose my hair. My hair is sticker than ever. All right, good, I should we do mine? Sure, here we go. That was a hard one for you to get That was a hard one for you to get through it.
Speaker 5: That was very hard.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 2: I imagined when I spoke about this on the podcast, it would be funny and you would be like taking the piss out of me. But you've been like, we support you, and I'm like, guys, I don't care, Like I figure, God, I wish I found I wish I knew I was talking about this today. There's like a quote from Lady Gaga talking about there's no shame in taking medication as long as you work alongside medical professionals to like make your life easier, it's fine. So I was like, I don't care if I'm on.
Speaker 1: I just want you to know that it's a safe space and we love you. But maybe I went too soft.
Speaker 5: Don't you Because it's a hard topic.
Speaker 1: It's a very hard topic, you know. But I'm glad it came to a head. You're right.
Speaker 2: I feel much more at ease after speaking about this. I was so stiff before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a tough pill to swallow. It really is tough. Wait, sorry, I need to do mine, but I've got so many questions. When are you actually going to try it for the first time?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, i'll let you know.
Speaker 2: Put it that way.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, we're gonna do like a grip text or something.
Speaker 2: I figure you'll be waiting with keen interest. Did the hacker work.
Speaker 1: I'll be at your house if you want me to know, I can career the tablet over See.
Speaker 2: This is the thing. I wanted to talk about this after I've used it, so I can reflect on the experience.
Speaker 1: So we can before and after pictures on Astagram.
Speaker 2: What do they call this in the radio?
Speaker 1: It's a story arc, just like this, like it's floppy dear up and down the climate climber.
Speaker 2: For God's sake, just take it away?
Speaker 7: Please?
Speaker 1: Is it just me? Do you feel really sorry for the poor florists that have to write pet names on the cards that people create when they send flowers to and from their significant others. I got flowers for my birthday today lovely, beautiful haired. My partner adore him so sweet. There was a pet name on there, right, or just like.
Speaker 2: A lovely name that you know that he had a pet name for you.
Speaker 1: We have heat. I'm one of those people that just throw nicknames around, like I call you JJ, called you J I forgot. I just make nicknames out of nothing. I just like doing it. I think it's fun. So I have so many names for him, but the one that's I don't even want to say it is so cringe. Say no, there's one. We call each other boob, like like a boob, like a woman's breast. I guess both.
Speaker 2: If you have nil interests in boob.
Speaker 1: Monkey see monkey doo? Is that two of them boob? We call each other boob and then it's gone to boobolina and it's just it goes. Stop it as a safe space. If Mitch can talk about his limb dick and we don't laugh, and I can talk about a pet name for my loving partner and big you do it. It might be a girl. No one knows.
Speaker 2: Anyway, what's your gay boyfriend's other pet names for you?
Speaker 1: So their name when she was in high school, I call it Bobolina, Boobanellabella, boobsy just it's just variables of boobs.
Speaker 2: Anyway, when did that start?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I also call him many other call him dem liked em and that goes to demoi.
Speaker 2: Can you use the inner sentence?
Speaker 1: I'd be like, oh, yeah, hey, boobs, have you started dinner? No?
Speaker 2: But the damn what's that one?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: Damn, damn damn.
Speaker 2: Oh that's weird.
Speaker 1: It's not weird.
Speaker 5: Why damn listen here?
Speaker 1: You two wouldn't know.
Speaker 2: Last time we were hanging out with Hate and I heard you say something to him and it was so gross, because you know how you call Jenna j this the first letter you were like, you write H, and I'm like, it's h.
Speaker 1: Yeah my HSI you teacher? Used to really HSI, you teacher?
Speaker 2: You call your your fucking gay boyfriend hate?
Speaker 1: Yeah? H that's how it good.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So did he write tit in the card?
Speaker 1: Yeah? He just wrote Boobolina and I saw it and I went got the poor fucking flores so had to sit there and I've got.
Speaker 4: It a lot of the two fagots England.
Speaker 2: No, I think that's quite gender neutral. Actually, Booboleina your internalized homophobia would have been thrilled.
Speaker 1: Actually, no, that's not really I'm just saying that was a choke. I mean the boobolina is the funny part. Dearest, Oh calf, you come over. It's the best one this week. Put it on the wall. Like, what would imagine cringing? Imagine the ship that they have to write on cards.
Speaker 2: High schnook them, Yeah, dearest.
Speaker 1: Snot pot Like, imagine some of the stupid names I'd have to write. Also, what if there was like some concerning ones like my little Murderer? Like, I'm sure there's a very funny story as to why that's hilarious. So I thought, why don't we call a florist.
Speaker 2: I always end up making a phone call.
Speaker 1: I put a call out on the Instagram. You probably saw it, and I wanted a florist. So this is a follower of our she's a forest and I'm gonna get her. Okay, So we're not.
Speaker 2: Just cold calling some innocent business. That's good.
Speaker 1: No, she knows, she knows what's her name, So it's Bree but the cheese.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hello that blue castello.
Speaker 1: Mitch said, I said her name is brew and he says, hi, Blue Costello. We're going through different cheeses. We have Mercy Valley on the line, high Mercy Colby.
Speaker 5: Colby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good name.
Speaker 2: Sorella, you're a floris, right.
Speaker 1: Yes, that Monticito. I don't know that a cheese. It sounds like one. You're a florist, replied to my DM. I just want to know, right, So I'm talking about Mitch is pouring a Sando. Sorry in the middle of a phone call with Brie. Sorry, what's the weirdest thing that someone has written on a card for their significant other that you've had to handwrite and not laugh through?
Speaker 3: Like they're pretty cliche and pain mostly, but there has been a couple of times that they get pretty fun. Like one time I think it was a joke, but it was like, oh okay, it was like happy anniversary to my little calm dumpster.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean you had to pick up a pen, write that, pick up a Parker.
Speaker 1: Wow, So a dumpster is such so volume for come just a bottle cap and do anyway?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 1: What else? Anything else?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 3: Oh, we kind of have this shoke that like cheating husbands sort of pay our way through taste. But there was one there was at this one time, and the car itself was suss, but okay, it was kind of like, hello, baby, I love you. I'm so glad you can trust me. Like the car was a bit suss, but then the delivery instructions were really fark Oh it was yeah, they had in it. They were like, go to this address, but check the driveway and if you see a MASDA, don't knock on the door. Or if you hear a male voice, don't knock on the door.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh my god. I would have done the opposite of if I had a male voice. It would have been like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyone delivery from a male to a you started your own YouTube channel and just film that. That would have gone viral.
Speaker 3: Bree Oh I know, but I just I don't have the heart for it anyway.
Speaker 1: Question Sorry, I had.
Speaker 2: More questions for her. I just got hooked on that topic. I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: I should call back. Yeah, this first time we're calling back someone after sorry tunneling. Hello, Oh sorry, Mitch. I got mad at me because he was so interested in the story and he wasn't ready for the sorry tunnel.
Speaker 2: I was like, I was hooked. I have so many more questions about this, Like I never realized that the career of a florist could be so controversial.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, god questions.
Speaker 2: Obviously there's the common ones like you know, anniversaries, birthday stuff like that. What's like a weird occasion you've had to deliver flowers for?
Speaker 3: Well, like everyone talks about the birthdays and anniversary So there's actually so much death. Oh yeah, and it's not just condolences that people usually kind of put their heart out on the line. They were like, you have his eyes. I missed her so much. I can't stop listening to that voice, Like they get so intense with the death one.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: God, I've always wondered if I'd be the sort of person to call because like touch would I've never had to deal with any like major grief of someone I'm close with, like you know, my piano teacher died, but nothing like not like my you know, close relatives. Yes, yes, when I be the sort of person that calls their voicemail to realism.
Speaker 1: Oh, I remember my mom when my grandfather died. So her dad died and she just called the mum's number because my grandmother is still alive. My nan, but his voicemail was on the other other hand, So she called the nan to be are we going to go for lunch? And he answered and like driving, and like she just like had this massive moment because it was the first time she had heard his voice in months. Oh god, it's tragic, my income. Yeah, very true. Have you ever had to deal with anyone like write a card? This is completely off the top of my head. Maybe for someone who's taking whose penis doesn't work.
Speaker 3: Oh why making you in the market?
Speaker 1: Oh no, well, one of the Mitches is Mitch Mitches. He's fine with mich on viagra.
Speaker 2: I just opened up about my sexual dysfunction on account of my antidepressants. But anyway, how's your day?
Speaker 1: What would you what would you write if someone said, Hey, my boyfriend's got VIAGRAA give him some petunias to cheer him mart right, whatever you want, be creative. What would you write, Bret?
Speaker 3: Something to cheer you up because your fella can't get up?
Speaker 2: Oh that's good, he's very good.
Speaker 1: That's really good. That's good.
Speaker 3: That's why I makes a big bug.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, it can just not when I want it anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But what would you write? I think I'd write, don't be down because your dick is down. That's nice, that's lovely. I think that's sweet.
Speaker 2: I'd send a slab of cement and say, Harden the fuck up.
Speaker 3: What about putting the fun in dysfunction?
Speaker 2: Oh oh, I'm putting that on my Instagram bio. You are a genius.
Speaker 1: Hey, you peckerin overcome an other child. I appreciate it, say Bray, I've learnt so much.
Speaker 2: Oh ah, that's incredible story she's got.
Speaker 1: Sorry, well, oh that was brilliant. Well done, Bray, you're listening to Is it just me? Hey? Liter, it's your boyfriend Hayden here.
Speaker 10: I just want to wish you a happy twenty fifth birthday. I hope you have an incredible day. You absolutely deserve it. You know, in the past two years, I feel like you have surprised me and done so many wonderful, romantic gestures, and it makes me so incredibly happy that I get to sort of return the favor in this sort of way. You know, you've made me an incredibly happy person for the past two years. You've given me some of the best years of my life, and honestly, I just cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you.
Speaker 1: I love you so much.
Speaker 10: Can you hurry up and come home and speak a a fortnite? Okay, great, amazing, I love you so much.
Speaker 1: Have a good rest of the show back. That's so sweet.
Speaker 2: Surprise.
Speaker 1: Why did you do that? Oh you go? I'm crying, thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm so single.
Speaker 1: Why did you do that? It's really nice because oh you're actually I'm scared of the size of the butt plug. Just keep.
Speaker 2: The poor thing.
Speaker 1: Would have been so nervous to is that his first take? Ho what he takes it? He would have gone to the bedroom to do it as well.
Speaker 2: I did say last week that I was going to get him on the podcast in one way or another. You did because he and I had already teed this shit up well beforehand.
Speaker 1: You who hated each other? Mitch secrets? God with me?
Speaker 2: What did he say to make you think that just joking, never hated?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's beautiful.
Speaker 2: Well, the surprises don't end their Darla, Oh my.
Speaker 1: God, what it's just twenty five guys.
Speaker 2: Well, look, it's your birthday, like we said, and you did mention that you just buy yourself everything you want, so I can't get you a gift.
Speaker 1: I don't want anything, so I thought I'll give.
Speaker 2: Him an experience. And I thought, okay, what's an experience that I know for a fact Mitch always enjoys. And the answer is an ego boost. And so I've gotten a whole bunch more voice messages from people who wanted to send their well wishes to you, including our listeners, the Endurant idiots. Oh that's why I kicked you out of the Facebook group the other day.
Speaker 4: I was so mad at that.
Speaker 2: He was like, did you kick me out of my own group? And I wrote in the group.
Speaker 1: Guys, fuck you the way, hurry up, mom and anger, wait wait, wait, what is happening.
Speaker 2: But as well as our listeners, I also reached out to Mitch Nation. Oh yes, they heard your Harry Styles interview on the radio. They're like, we actually like this host a lot, and so now they're die hard fans of yours. I reached out to one of them and said, hey, start a group chat without him, And holy fuck, do I regret that they talk a lot? Don't they?
Speaker 1: Oh? There's a NonStop banter with those ones.
Speaker 2: I had to meet the conversation. My phone was like hmmmmmm.
Speaker 1: Not muting them.
Speaker 2: But anyway, I wanted to reach out to all these people, give them the opportunity. And as it turns out, quite a few people sent messages in. I didn't have the heart to cut any of them. So it's there's quite a few. But I figure it's a podcast I've been and it's more that can fucking fast forward second skip function the incognito grab that I gave you, it says I jim throwback grab. I said, Oh, I've got to throw back to play later. That's not a throwback, that's a bunch of messages from your fans. Oh my god, on from all over the world, I might add.
Speaker 1: I want to cry, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Why you already have your little bit?
Speaker 1: I know? I want to cry again. Good, Okay, it's beautiful. Here we go.
Speaker 11: I'm it.
Speaker 2: It's your best friend from Adelaide Death Deck here, just wanting to wish you a happy birthday and whatever you get up to. I hope you have a great time.
Speaker 1: Hey there, it's kinda I just wanted to wish a very happy birthday to Mixture or I hope hated more a special job strap for here for.
Speaker 4: Just vis your days.
Speaker 12: Hey, Mitch, This is Meelan from California, and I just wanted to say happy birthday, Teu. I've been listening to the podcast for super long and I absolutely love you and Coombs. I think you guys are so funny, and Jenna as well. Can't forget Jennas.
Speaker 2: Hey, Mitch, it's mon here.
Speaker 7: I just wanted to say a quick happy birthday, and I hope you have the most amazing day.
Speaker 9: And thank you for bringing together Mitch Nation.
Speaker 7: You've given us all these amazing friendships. We love you, and we hope you have the most amazing day. Hey, Mitch, it's Evany here. I just wanted to quickly say happy birthday on behalf of myself and Ali, who's too unwolded to a voice recording right now, but still wanted to say happy birthday. I also wanted to thank you for being one of the few positive elements of what has otherwise been a really insane year. You're only twenty five, already living your dream doing what you love for a living, fighting with Carrie Anne on Live TV, and you deserve all the success that comes your way. Thank you so much for inspiring me to keep working towards my goals.
Speaker 1: Already.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday, Mitch. I hope you have the best day ever.
Speaker 13: Thank you for being.
Speaker 4: An absolute king of the airwaves. I love listening to.
Speaker 13: You and your voice.
Speaker 9: You are the bomb dot Com.
Speaker 14: Love you, Mick.
Speaker 15: Wishing a happy birthday all the way from Houston, Texas to the cash cock and famous Mitchell Churle. Hope this year brings you enough fame to be almost as recognizable as comes.
Speaker 2: Happy Birthday. Happy birthday, Cherie, you big lovable doc.
Speaker 8: Now just for today, stop trying to please everyone else and let everyone else please you.
Speaker 9: God damn it, how much it's can Wishing you a massive happy birthday. I just want to say the biggest thank you because without you, Mitch, Nation literally wouldn't exist. You're one of the funniest people ever and actually still have your headshot up on the wall next to Harry so that, just you know, proves how much I love and appreciate you.
Speaker 14: You literally brandon all our days and make us smile and laugh so much. So have an amazing day. Remember you're the better Mitch Hamidge.
Speaker 2: It's Josh, the only other guy in our group. Just want to say a massive happy birthday. It's been a crazy six months, but I'm so grateful for you and all the friends I've made because of you. You're the reason we started this chat on a whim and it's been such a beacon of happiness for me.
Speaker 1: So thank you for being our father figure.
Speaker 5: Hay Mitch, it's e to here.
Speaker 9: I just wanted to say happy birthday, t one of the best people on planet Earth. And I also wanted to say that I hope Mitch doesn't bully too much today.
Speaker 1: Hay Midge, it's India here.
Speaker 7: I just wanted to say happy twenty fifth birthday. King. I hope you enjoy your birthday and that this message just makes you feel happy.
Speaker 9: Hay Midge.
Speaker 13: It's Emily from your favorite group chat Mitch Nation. Just wanted to issue a massive happy birthday on man. A whole quarter of a sent you now, and I hope this year of your life brings you good health, good wealth, and I hope you finally sort your shit out with those bloody Instagram stories. Have a good one.
Speaker 7: King.
Speaker 14: Hey, Mitch is Ella wishing me a happy birthday.
Speaker 9: Thank you so much for bringing me to my friends.
Speaker 14: We appreciate you so much.
Speaker 9: Happy birthday, Mitch.
Speaker 13: Ever since you did your interview with Harriet. I've met such amazing people that I can call my friends for life, including yourself. Ever since we met you, you've been nothing but genuine and kind to all of us, and I really want to thank you for that.
Speaker 1: We love you so much and we hope you have the best birthday. PS, please move back to the show. I miss you.
Speaker 11: Hey, Mitch, it's Vinnie. I just wanted to jump on here and say happy fucking birthday, Darlan. I really hope you don't mind, but I wrote you this really long birthday speech of how funny you are and how much I love the show and oh sorry.
Speaker 7: Ton of.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday, midch touros churi. I hope you have a rad day. I hope you get plenty of teataoil.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday, Mitch Chew. I hope you have the most wonderful day. My gift to you this year is.
Speaker 2: I'm never ever, ever again gonna mention that other.
Speaker 3: It's Meghan here from Queensland.
Speaker 7: I just wanted to wish Mitch Chury a very happy birthday and just say that you're a really funny boat.
Speaker 8: So have a great day and calculator.
Speaker 6: He Mitch, it's Taylor.
Speaker 14: I just wanted to say happy birthday.
Speaker 7: I will be further thankful for meeting you and your fabulous hair.
Speaker 9: Hi Mitch, it's Georgia.
Speaker 13: I just want to say thank you for the five cents and the poster that you sent me. I'm going to hold onto them until you're really famous and then sell them for a lot of money.
Speaker 9: So thanks for that. I love you, and happy birthday.
Speaker 8: Hello, Mitch chury It's Liam from Woolly's here. I'm just wishing away very happy birthday. I sometimes when i'm feeling a bit down, look at that ten cents you gave me a year ago brings a bit of joy to me.
Speaker 1: Have a very nice day. Happy birthday, Big bitch akaa big Al from toy.
Speaker 2: Story, Happy birthday, big Man.
Speaker 6: Also, that's not a insult to your weight. It's a big personality.
Speaker 2: Love you guys. Happy birthday to Mitch Churll. We love you.
Speaker 13: Happy birthday, Mitch Hope, you have a wonderful day.
Speaker 14: Happy birthday, Mitch, You're the best.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday, Mitch Hope you're having a great day.
Speaker 8: Happy birthday, Mitch Churill, you absolute legend.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday, Mitch.
Speaker 2: Hope, you have a great day on my Mas.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday, Mitch, Me and my eight fluffy legs think you are pretty damn awesome.
Speaker 2: Don't listen to the haters and have a great day. Hey, mich hope you have a fantastic day. I hope Mitch Coombs and Jenna Benson spoil you, and I hope Hayden does too. Hope you have a really good day.
Speaker 11: Love you, Mitch, love Elise.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday, Mitch. Thanks for all the good laughs.
Speaker 9: Hey, Mitch, it's Brook here.
Speaker 13: I just wanted to wish you a very happy birthday, and I just really wanted to say, just from the bottom of my heart.
Speaker 2: Sorry Tunnel.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I like it at my own funeral. How much did you pay them?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I am genuinely speechless for one for the first time ever. That was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me, really ever in my whole life. Yes, I mean it was a low bar. The next step was anal so oh my, there so many people there.
Speaker 2: How funny the amount of in jokes that they put in there as well. I know the blind tunnel.
Speaker 1: Did you pick up on the banking on the table that was there? Was one point where the music really slowed down. One of the Mitch Nation girls was very I'm like, oh my god, has she passed? Like I thought it was going to be an in memorium or something. I was like, I was at the Oscars. Oh Mitch, genuinely, that is so beautiful.
Speaker 2: Lad, you liked it?
Speaker 1: I feel very, very loved.
Speaker 2: What do you get the man that can afford his own Apple watch the Day of Relief? I mean some sort of shit that will make him well up on a podcast.
Speaker 1: I didn't have to line up at the Apple store. I knew the manager. Anyway, they brought it out. That is really really beautiful.
Speaker 2: Thank god. Well, someone in that montage said, think of yourself instead of trying to please others, so you can choose your own adventure. Now do we do the Q and A or do you play with your bullshit magic hat?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, oh my, the choices. Let me put myself a shand on. Can I get a transcript of the nice things they said for me? Just type Wow, there's not much left. You have some Jenner.
Speaker 4: That is so beautiful.
Speaker 1: I'm still in shock. There are so many people there. It's not convinced that maybe three of the girls were the same with a different voice. They will put you on.
Speaker 2: I actually did it once over. I was like, fuck, is there'd be more than one Kala?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot of Kala, the moms and the kalans. Oh my god, for everyone listening, who's sending a message that is so incredibly beautiful?
Speaker 2: And now I'm spewing that we want a break during my birthday?
Speaker 1: The bar is set high. Why don't we just do nothing for anyone's birthday from here on out? I'm stressed.
Speaker 2: Bullshit. I want to see if you can one up that regift.
Speaker 1: Not that is so incredibly beautiful. Let's do the Q and A, because you know what, it's the one year. Let's give the people what they want to about what I was also the one year being selfless? Yeah, that really should have been more so about you and Jenna.
Speaker 2: And no, it's fine. Every other show is about me, be it can be about you.
Speaker 1: Jokes, that is so sweet. Do we have an open aff back to the normal rigmarole of me not knowing what's going on?
Speaker 2: Just use a generic reset.
Speaker 1: Wow, guys, sorry, I'm just so beautiful and Hayden my beautiful boyfriend sort of skimmed over that part.
Speaker 7: It was great.
Speaker 2: Do you know what the funny thing is? I was like, I'm probably gonna make a video out of Hayden's voice message for Mitch. Yeah, and I don't want to look like a fucking idiot, so I took my party hat off, but you're still on. So you're just going to have this party hat on in the video looking like a child gonna carrot shit you're listening to?
Speaker 11: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: A podcast by a couple of mitges.
Speaker 1: Oh right, let's do the Q and A.
Speaker 2: Guys, what questions have we got? We've got a lot, even a strong start.
Speaker 1: No, I'm half drunk and I'm very emotional. All right, let's go. We're doing the Q and A. We've done one before. It was very successful. We got holds of questions.
Speaker 2: Yes, we had to actually cull some last time, so we were like, guys, send them again, just in case you missed out last time. Put it up on Instagram at couple of mitches.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have Carlie Brown who asked, do you three consider yourself each other's best friends? I'd say yes, definitely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd say so, I'd say yes.
Speaker 1: We've discussed and i'd ask you to be in my party. What is it Ford? Would you be groomsmen? Grooms men?
Speaker 2: Best man?
Speaker 1: Quietly from behind my aunts and I because with the long hair, they'd be very confused.
Speaker 2: I'm comfortable with that, and me too.
Speaker 1: It's my body wedding. I'm marrying continuing people. I know you definitely do it. I hope the dick works. At that point, there was some one of my cousins that you'd love to thrash around. I'm sure, yes, best friends, I definitely agree, and that beautiful message is only instilled it in my mind more that I love you guys. And that magic oh that magic kit. Sorry match, but that beats the three different variant butt plugs silicon wrapped.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, I launched your own merch range that people can buy butt plugs named after you. Very tricky people have done that for you.
Speaker 1: This isn't like a limits of time offer like the when they do shaker fries at Maca's. Will this disappear in a month?
Speaker 2: Racing now at your Cervix Dot store.
Speaker 1: Like Maca's Monopoly at your Cervix app and you got to get the Cervix stickers. Yeah, I'd say we're best friends, don't you When I would yes, Mitch, I said, yes, you're hesitating. Ah, here's this. What's one COVID safe rule you'd want to keep after the rona goes away? Laura Emart dressing like a hobo. Yeah, I'm not ready to let that go. When everyone in our office is working from home except the content team. I was considered one of the essentials, as was Jenna, and everyone really stopped giving a fuck because there was no one in sales or you know, the chief financial officer that you had to bump into, no one to impress. I came in looking revolting, and now that everyone's kind of coming back to work, I'm not ready to let that go. Come in in all these gross sweaters, like literally the same thing I would wear lounging around on a Sunday.
Speaker 2: I just go to the office in now, and I don't want to let it go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jenna, what about you.
Speaker 5: I would say.
Speaker 1: Handshaking, Oh, like the elimination of handshaking? Yes, Oh you don't like a handshake?
Speaker 5: No, I find it awkward. I don't know when to put my hands out and when not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's different for a woman as well, because it's just my default when in doubt handshake. My father taught me how to do it. I'm very very confident with the handshake. Yeah, when do you handshake as a woman?
Speaker 6: When you know, like when clients and stuff come in.
Speaker 1: And what for for what your side hustle? When cants come in?
Speaker 2: Netflix special?
Speaker 1: Yes, you know when? Yeah, the bottle. This story is going on for too long. We've got too many questions. Mine is mine is at a restaurant when they will put a sticker or like a lemonadeed a four piece of paper on every second table that says seed not in use. I love because I have like a very naturally wide gait and my legs just so thick and long that when I sit at a table, I have to be like, you know, set at a table. So sometimes you get to fancy restaurants and you're so close to the people next to you. Oh, I can just spread out, I can put my I can put my keys next to my seat because no one is sitting on the side of exactly to side table. So I love that. And for my birthday today, had a lunch on a tram in the CBD. My mum took me to a tram. She's like, I remember you used to love trams growing up.
Speaker 2: What is the trams in Sydney?
Speaker 1: Yeah, tram sheds. Yeah, oh, I.
Speaker 2: Thought they'd retired them. They happened then into a bloody wet field.
Speaker 1: They've kept one tram in the middle. They've redecorated and.
Speaker 2: It's food right, So right, I literally used that was my local shopping center, tram sheds. I didn't realize. I thought you were on a functioning tram.
Speaker 1: No. No, this was a motionless trem. They'd stuck the gears so you couldn't drive anyway.
Speaker 2: That place is xy missus Jewry.
Speaker 1: Yeah as well off.
Speaker 6: I remember when that was a working tram.
Speaker 1: Oh of course. Yeah, you were there and your son was killed by eighteen twelve. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Acel told me that she used to before they'd been renovated and turned into a shopping center. They were actual trams sheds, and her and Freend's used to like break in and wag school and like hang out of the old tram shads. And she's like, it's that's cool now that it's a shopping center and people go there on purpose.
Speaker 1: It was very decrepit, but that's very fancy mel one one three asks one one too must have been taken. Has there been any sex streams about each other?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: Oh many, Yes, I'm sure, but they're night terrors I've had. I think I've had one about you. I think it's only natural, maybe in the early days. I don't remember my sex streams. I just feel like it in my wheel.
Speaker 2: You don't remember anything. You don't recall details.
Speaker 1: No, I don't recall details, but I probably would have.
Speaker 2: Oh god, yeah, was it at least good?
Speaker 1: Oh oh fantastic? Yours didn't work though, So for shadowing, we have underscore, underscore, underscore, frek. I want to know your most memorable moment about each other? Three kisses. My mom laughed. Frick, oh god, you know what mine is. And this is honestly true. And you know what's so funny. I remember thinking today driving in my most memorable moment was you guys doing the podcast together, like starting that together. And now my most memorable moment with you is that whole situation there with the grabs. I think that was beautiful.
Speaker 2: Is that the champagne talking?
Speaker 1: Or is that? Oh? Got? And you know I'll forget this by midd. I just forget it all. It will fall out of my brain. But while I'm being sweet, just take it. Yeah, it's just that last sort of twenty minutes has been beautiful. I feel really loved and I'm very grateful, and I'm trying to think of ways I can, you know, repay the favor.
Speaker 2: I like vouchers. Yeah, I like candles, red Bone anyway, I don't know. Most memorable memory of each other? Does that include Jenna?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I apologize if my speech begins to.
Speaker 1: Slur, that's fine, it's the shandan.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: God, I have to drive home. I'm gonna be crashing in the office tonight.
Speaker 1: Guy's got a radio show.
Speaker 2: This is it?
Speaker 1: Just me?
Speaker 3: Oh no?
Speaker 2: Can I just co host your radio? My most memorable moment with Jenna would have to be when we got absolutely munted on kentiguing she read her.
Speaker 7: Story.
Speaker 5: No, this is not good.
Speaker 1: No, you know what we should do, right, You tell the story now, Midge will bleep it out and it will just people will not know what actually happened. But you unbelieve every sixth word.
Speaker 5: No, it's okay, but we'll bleep it.
Speaker 1: Jenna, it's fine. And then Doggie, oh my god, it was that bareback on the set of the new James Bond film. Stop it, sorry, we should start but eight. Wow, I'm enlightened to now know the story I didn't know.
Speaker 2: Very memorable.
Speaker 1: Wow, that really was gener I'm impressed with him, very proud. Please don't only you guys need to know that she does not know those Let's go to another question.
Speaker 2: I don't know if there's a memorable moment with you, like the most one, like I just I remember everything.
Speaker 1: I remember our first impression, which was, we've said this before. Guys, we haven't done a Q and A before. There are some questions out of double ups. Go to the Q and A episode because if you want to just get more Q and A, it's there.
Speaker 2: The last episode of season one, it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was Oh my god, get us with Q and a's on the last season last episodes. Oh well, I've got a fucking store, guys, to make a bank off my butt blugs.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When we met on your birthday and it was your first day of work here at a RN, and I had just become the executive producer of a show, so I was stressed off my mind and I went down to the car park to get something probably a vibrator from the prize department, and then you came up in the ground level in the elevator, and then our eyes met and then I mean the rest is simply history. I'm playing that. It's the Shandon No.
Speaker 2: I remember. I remember when I ran into you in the elevator. It was my first day, and I didn't want to tell anyone that it was my birthday because like, no one wants to do a pity happy birthday for the new kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in no way.
Speaker 2: I think I've said this before in the podcast, And I remember being like, I don't know, there's just something about your personality that was just like instant, like everyone is comfortable with you instantly. Yeah, I didn't have any of my usual social anxiety situation. You were just like hi, and I'm like, oh, are you new here? And I was like, how do you know?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: You know it's my desperation to be liked. I actually knew who you were. I was a follower.
Speaker 2: Oh well, now we've.
Speaker 1: Really I was just a bit star struck.
Speaker 2: He originates as a fan.
Speaker 1: I haven't actually met.
Speaker 2: Well plagued because my memory tells me you were.
Speaker 1: Like and your name, Yeah, that was part of the act at least. Dot Cooper says, question for Jenna back in sixteen eighty seven, did you see yourself where you are now with these three hundred and thirty three years later.
Speaker 5: That's a really good question.
Speaker 2: I love that she did the correct math.
Speaker 1: Yeah, correct, Yeah, it is exactly correct.
Speaker 5: That is precise.
Speaker 7: That is.
Speaker 5: Absolutely not.
Speaker 6: The times were completely different. You know, I was in different circles. I had a different life. I didn't expect this. I didn't expect to be you know, we didn't have radio back then. Radio was non existing.
Speaker 1: Did you yell into a sheet piece of sheet metal that was curved into a cylinder.
Speaker 5: No, that's a bit offensive.
Speaker 6: There was more to it, but you know, mining in the minds.
Speaker 2: And that wasn't even your first life if you knew here, guys, Jenna has had multiple lives. She was around when Jesus was born. Actually she was out. She was at the baby shower.
Speaker 5: That was my first life.
Speaker 2: So that was Jenna b c.
Speaker 1: Oh, that was Jenna b. C. Benson. Yes, and a generation Sea Benson. You're also there ad after death a death of course, yes, right, you there when he died too. You actually, Jenna told me this the other day, meet Jesus. Shocking. She actually helped Jesus push the boulder away from that rock on Easter Sunday. She just pushed it and she chipped a nail.
Speaker 6: That's true.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's why your nails are so strong now because.
Speaker 5: Back in the day, Yes, that's correct, it.
Speaker 1: Was so strengthened by pushing down the sandstone.
Speaker 6: And when Jesus resurrected, you know, it was just a really memorable time for me.
Speaker 2: He was actually tossing up between whether to be in that little tomb thing for three days or two days. She goes, no, three is good.
Speaker 7: Three.
Speaker 5: I actually suggested four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a bit march, you know, a bit much I gave him. You know. Also, Jenna's told me over a couple of drinks, maybe I'm speaking out to Tommy, but Jenna actually texts Judas and she was like, hey, j so you know the other day, I know you guys have some bad bye, there's some beef, but this is the plan. And then somehow the last dinner, Jesus carckt it died.
Speaker 2: Yes, jen has actually been present at every major moment in history. So Jenna is still spewing that Amelia Earhart never returned her scarf.
Speaker 5: She let her know, I know my favorite one.
Speaker 1: Next question, Leezy responded, Mitch, do you and Hayden to think about getting married and having kids together? We've covered this in the first Q and a.
Speaker 2: Gold Digger that was way back in our Easter episode. Yes, you've thought about marriage, You've spoken about that. You've never mentioned anything about children on the podcast.
Speaker 1: We have to buy them, to be honest, it's not like the normal way. It's an investment. I'd rather get property in the Blue Mountains.
Speaker 2: You could get a risky.
Speaker 1: What do you find one off the street? Is that illegal?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 6: That's how I was found when on my fourth life.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I would adopt for sure. I'd love to adopt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't shop. Sorry that that applies to animals, not children.
Speaker 1: He's there like a returns period.
Speaker 2: If it came down to it where it was like, all right, we've got a womb.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Her name's Jenna, and she's said I'll carry your child and you have to decide who's seed you plant. Would it be yours or Hayden.
Speaker 1: We've discussed this in you can actually have both. She's into some sort of like a capsule you get at the Woolworth's exit. You know when you put the one dog corn you get the capture, you put it in the sort to shake it up together like a big m and then you put it back in the machine and they they fertilize the egg and then whoever's baby it is like, no one I'll ever know he's Asian.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, you'd know.
Speaker 1: Imagine that at Christmas. My family like, yeah, it's a real mystery. I would adopt. And here's the thing, my sister, I've got two sisters. If I want to have my genetic pool in the mix, which let's be real, if he wants a strong heart, don't go with me, or a good fucking working set of knees, or a real brain or a good memory.
Speaker 4: But Hayden know it.
Speaker 1: My sister can have Hayden's sperm, and that way it'll have jury NA and Hicks and DNA, so we can do both. Which sister offered that Rachel, my little sister, she's offering, Oh wow, my big sister. Becky's like, I'll do it, but for a price. She's smart.
Speaker 2: Nicole, if you're listening, yeah, step up, Darlan.
Speaker 1: We have Josh asking do you think this podcast will go on longer than well, that Shandon's.
Speaker 2: Repeating on me not my cup of Tea?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that Shandon. I thought it was the most expensive you could buy.
Speaker 2: Josh, Well, where one year into is it just me? Not my cup of Tea went for three years? Could you do this three times over? Oh?
Speaker 1: I'm sure we could. Mean not my cup of Tea was canceled. That's the reason I'd ended it was terrible, so they had to cancel it from the air. Of course I could do this for three years.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed this. This is you know what, This is not a chore for me. I enjoy this every week. Yeah, it's gotten easier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is no this is no tea or shade to the girl that I did Not My Cup of Tea with. But yeah, it was very it's very different. It was a lot more labor intensive producing that show.
Speaker 1: Well, that was heavy for you. You did produce editing.
Speaker 2: I had to physically carry cameras. It just comes down to the black and white fact that there's already cameras in studio here. Like, it's it's way easier this podcast and also I feel like we found our stride a lot quicker. It took us a good like I reckon it was the second and like halfway through the third year that we hit not make Up a tepeek where I feel like we've already gotten into a rhythm of things.
Speaker 1: Oh, I completely agree, I mean for God's And also our podcast is like skyrocketing at the moment, like TikTok is doing better than not cover TD ever can you believe it?
Speaker 4: Slightly?
Speaker 1: Anyway, moving on doing as well Seinfeld Jay Liliana says, what tattoos do you have? I've got none. Jenna has the entire Rosetta stone on her lower bag. Yes, yes, and then Mitch has the New South Wales Transport.
Speaker 2: It's a lotus flower. To the cameras, it looks a little bit like the bloody wattle you've got on the New South Wales license a little bit.
Speaker 1: He took out his bloody id car when he got it done and said, modeled after this, dum anyway, No, it'sutiful, but show it. It's actually it's a beautiful one. But it does look like the warritar the logo for New South Wales government. I know that's right, it's not a negative.
Speaker 2: And then I've got the art pop tattoo, which I'm looking into laser really yeah, that not because I don't like a pat or the message behind it, but they did a shock and job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they haven't left enough space between the.
Speaker 2: Letters, so you've kept that to yourself for years.
Speaker 1: I'm just looking at it now. It's like when you do an assignment and you've got to write the Holocaust, but then you get to oh, and then all of a sudden, you've got one inch left you gotta go ost write it down.
Speaker 2: It looks like bubble writing, like a primary schooler, which, by the way, the design I gave him was very very very faint text, so I don't know how this happened.
Speaker 1: But anyway, No, it looks just like you've accidentally sat on your ipane. You've bowldered every letter on it. I'm just joking. Fluffy Underscore, Octopus, Underscore, Legs, underscore cat, which was in the montage, wasn't she was?
Speaker 2: So was Elise one of the earlier questions.
Speaker 1: Yes, say Leise, I noticed a let and I noticed Fluffy is my favorite listener. I love her so much.
Speaker 2: Into our Sunday Night Instagram lives every week.
Speaker 1: Notice she's fighting with her husband and they've had Chinese food.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: She says, which famous dead person would you like to go on dinner with? I'll take that Mitch's dick.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll pay that.
Speaker 4: That was good?
Speaker 1: Come on, no, very good.
Speaker 2: Freddy Mercury?
Speaker 1: Freddy, Oh yeah, sorry, what Yes, it'd be fun. But babe, he's a number. Gets me of his line, your career is about to blow up. I'd do it a year before he got famous. I go, hey, maybe use a condom because he had. Do you know that?
Speaker 2: Freddie Mercury never fixed his teeth because he thought it would affect his voice. And Katie Perry says the same thing about her bottom row of teeth. Really seen her bottom row of teeth? Oh my god, google Katy Perry's teeth right now.
Speaker 1: Sounds like a gally.
Speaker 2: Her lips a kind of position that you never really see her bottom teeth. But they're fucked. There's look at them and she thinks she's Freddie Mercury level of voice. I can't sabotage it.
Speaker 1: Oh God, Jesus. Sounds like a railway track after a stick of Dynamites Gone, Katie very thief. It's so funny. I remember watching the movie And Command, which is very pivotal in my humor. Now that I say that, you've probably realized, Oh my god, it's just a fucking walking and Command and Comman with Will Ferrell was my favorite movie growing up. And there's a scene where it's a close up shot of his teeth and you can see his bottom teeth, and I vividly remember as a child gagging at the look of his teeth because I thought, oh my god, his teeth are horrendous. It is a celebrity. It's my story.
Speaker 2: I never really get bothered by other people, but these are the worst teeth I ever see. It's because min I rip munted. Oh what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What did it is?
Speaker 1: Google Will Ferrell's bottom. That's his teeth. Look, Jenna, do you Honda? What's like the ceiling of the Janolan Caves.
Speaker 5: It's not as bad as so.
Speaker 6: I had a one on one with Tutan Carmen and his.
Speaker 2: Teeth and Carmen oh in Egypt, and Tutan Carmen was actually Jenna's secret Santa before he was mummified. That's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what did you get him.
Speaker 5: It was such a good gift.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what was such a good gift?
Speaker 5: It was a stuffed greyhound because they used.
Speaker 1: To vitalize greyhounds. Of course, wasn't cats.
Speaker 6: I thought it was cats greyhounds during this era, of course.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 1: And then you and Cleopatra, that was your first lesbian experience back in those days.
Speaker 2: It was so you wouldn't have eat dinner with him because you've already had dinner with Sutan Carmen. Who's someone dead that you guys would dine with.
Speaker 1: That's hard, This is going to get sorry. Would I would have dinner with my grandfather because he died when I was fifteen, And it's hard because you think I wasn't old enough to fully have a conversation with you. And he was obsessed with radio, like he loved radio, like die hard am fan. And he always used to say, you would be You're gonna be great, You're gonna be d read it. Then he died. I'm getting sad, But honestly that's who I would because I would just be so excited that I'd be on radio.
Speaker 2: So yeah, he's like, what's the FM?
Speaker 1: Why you're talking about the cole seam Gas and the gays getting married. I'm like, oh, that's another conversation. He's ready. Oh my god. There's so many questions, guys. This is Steph. She wants to know what's the worst episode you think you've done.
Speaker 2: I don't know. If I don't know, if we have one whole episode, that's bad. But there's been bits within some episodes that I would rather have not happened. Yeah, like that time we brought back, which Mitch and you guys got Instagram questions. I'm still stealing about that.
Speaker 1: That was a terrible set.
Speaker 2: The worst thing I've ever done.
Speaker 1: That really was, And I organized that too. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I didn't even choose the questions you did, so I do nothing.
Speaker 2: We literally put it in Jenne's Young and then went into Jenic's Young, which fucking saved it. My idea just quietly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: Lisa asks, do you guys have an answer?
Speaker 1: No, I don't. I don't. I can't listen back to the first episodes. It's like I can never listen back to myself on radio. I'll do a gig. I'll got paid great money for it, like on the Red Card of the Arias. Here's the footage meat for your socials. I like delete the drop box link. I can't look at myself. I hate watching I criticize myself, even the videos you make, Mitch, I'll watch it with the sound off.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, why.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I'm getting better?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Anyway, Jenna, it.
Speaker 6: Would be the episodes where I'm out there outside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were the best for me. Then when you came in, they were the worst. That sort of went downhill.
Speaker 2: How good was episode six? Do you remember that Jenna was away in episode four?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And then she and we were like, oh, produce the Jenna's not here today. Oh blah blah blah. We spoke about Jenna wagging, and then she also didn't come in for episode.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Chris Sebastian's calling. What Chris Sebastian, Guy Sebastian's brother. He won the voice a radio interview my radio show. Just stop and pause. I have to do, Chris Sebastian.
Speaker 2: Why does it okay? You can take this mine. I don't want to invade this interview.
Speaker 1: Hey, Chris, how are you, Mandy? I'm good, Thanks, Lad you're talking a bit okay. Oh he's such a good guy.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say guy I called him guy in the middle of it.
Speaker 1: His name is Christin Bash talking to be near and calling you, Bob. Let's go back to the Q and I we have to. We have to.
Speaker 2: I don't know I was saying. I was saying that Jenna wagged episode six, and because I was told you that she had wagged two episodes in such close proximity that I said to you, let's not even mention it not being here. So if you go back and lit in episode six, we do not mention her name once. We never acknowledged that she wasn't there.
Speaker 6: No, Yeah, and that's the episode when my grandmother died.
Speaker 2: So no, it wasn't just it was. That was episode twenty something when Nat was feeling it.
Speaker 5: No, there was another.
Speaker 2: How many grandmothers are your fucking grandfather?
Speaker 1: Is that this life?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 5: Yes, this current life.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. Okay Bailey underscored two seven oh five Hope that's your post code for God, so you can cut that number out. All you need is a two. Surely how much is tinder pay? I want to try my luck. That's obviously pertinent to your tinder spon. Con Mitchell. The face of tinktok the face of rotten boot face TikTok worldwide. Yeah, it's on TikTok. The AD's on TikTok.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. I don't want to say how much they're paying me.
Speaker 1: Why don't we give you numbers and sums? General will throw numbers at it and you just say, yes, if it's correct, nine thousand dollars, no.
Speaker 2: Twenty thousand, no, No, I'll just say that. I don't feel like I'm being ripped off. Put it that way.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. But they're throwing in the phone to film it too. It is a free Huai. Steph wants to know. Oh god, have you ever considered asking, sorry, have you ever considered dating each other before Chury got with Hayden? Nah?
Speaker 6: Sorry, most definitely, because we did for a while.
Speaker 1: Generate data for a while. Yeah, period general, Yeah, we almost. I mean, I don't want to announce it, but I was on the Kentiki to it and Mitch it was someone else, but it was me. Fluffy Oscar octopus legs is back and she's asking, would you alibi for each other for a small crime? Now?
Speaker 2: How small is small?
Speaker 1: Like a petty theft? Maybe like still on the snickers from a woolies.
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but alibi, like the police have to come to your house, it would have to be worse. Maybe running over a small kid at a crossing.
Speaker 2: That's no small crime. That's Sophie delezh the is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know that happened three times to.
Speaker 2: You hit a kid, I'd probably tell the truth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very true. We have Lucy under Scott six four. Have you guys ever thought of quitting the podcast? After a big fight.
Speaker 2: Ah early days, every episode, I was gonna say, I was very highly strung.
Speaker 1: I think you were, you know, you know, you were highly strung, you were very at you were perfectionists. You still are, and I'm very nonchalant. And I think we had to work out the ways that we work together creatively, and I think we've nailed it now. I never thought about leaving, because you know, I'm just very lazy, and I'll just do what Mitch wants.
Speaker 2: Leaving requires getting up, correct.
Speaker 1: I mean out of the podcast if that was the question. But no, I've never thought of that. I don't think we will get to that. I think the podcast is continuing to grow, and yeah, it's only gonna get bigger from me here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're fine.
Speaker 1: We're fine, We're not gonnap, and we very rarely fight, and when we do it, it's over in twelve hours. Never lingers Mitch. Mitch is very twelve hours. It is. Mitch is very confrontational, and I'm like, I'm not confrontational.
Speaker 2: I don't go out of my way to confront people. But if I if someone confronts me, I'm like, right here we go, bitch. Very I'm very good at it.
Speaker 1: Very true. Mister Understorm, Mastos says, what is your favorite segment on the podcast and any other favorite podcasts that you listen to? Interesting? I love a conspiracy theory. I listened to stuff I don't want you to know on iHeart Radio. Oh it's good, just mysterious stuff. I'm obsessed with it.
Speaker 2: I shouldn't plug another another network, but I do listen to Kate, Tim and Joel.
Speaker 1: I listened to Kate and Joel. I love that. Can I just say this is real radio stuff. But I think is doing so bloody well. He's so good on that show.
Speaker 2: Yeh, it's been really a lot more seamless than I would have thought it would have been the transition because he's a replacement host Fark What was the original part of the question.
Speaker 1: Any of your favorite segments on the podcast Jenny's Junk Jennis Junk, which has been.
Speaker 2: That actually is one of my favorites.
Speaker 1: Jenna Jacks one of my favorites. It's so silly. I also love talkback teams, which is a favorite fan.
Speaker 2: I've got one ready to go.
Speaker 1: By the way, Oh, I've actually got an update on you. How you you queer it?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 1: You queried? What am I talking about? You challenged me to get a fridge magnet on ABC Talk Radio The Greatest Quiz last night. I got the closest I've ever been. Really, I'll play the audio next week. To it next week, you have to wait. Should we do any more? Guys? Go on? Here a couple of Yeah, okay, let's go. Tillie Billy, what's your most embarrassing date story? Mitch Coombs, come on, they want to know. Mitch. Surely you've got the most embarrassing date story.
Speaker 2: That's a very bold assumption to make that none of my dates are successful.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, you know mine. I've told it on the show before when I went on a date with that bionical man.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, didn't you take him to like a freezing cold lookout, not realizing they had a metal limb.
Speaker 1: Now, I didn't realize it was a fucking optimist prime. I was like, look at this beautiful view. And then all I hear is.
Speaker 2: You've had a deal. Leg was glacial.
Speaker 1: No, it was his spine. He had no spine. He had a metal spine. And I literally put my arm around him and I'm like, oh, it was like some sort of titanium was his back. And then I go, you are cakes. I don't have a spine, so dreaming my back is made out of fewer metal. Please go get going into a shock, like, Okay, no worries, I've got a magnetude. Yeah, literally, I know, like where are my carkies? And that was a terrible date. We never missed you. He was in love with me. That was terrific. He's a very nice guy. He probably listened to the podcast, to be honest. It was very sweet, but just didn't work out. Mitchell, surely you've got one.
Speaker 2: Come on, Well, I I wouldn't describe this is a terrible day, but you know that you know those scenarios where things go wrong, but that kind of adds to it.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: One time, one of my first dates that I went on with someone, I messaged them being like, sorry, I'm running late. I'm still trying to find a car spot. They were at a cocktail bar in Newtown waiting for me, and then I was like, why did I drive? I'm drinking cocktails and I was on my peas, so I had to have mocktails. It never even occurred to me that going to drinks that you can't drive, and so that was one thing. But then walking back to my car because they gave him a lift home, I got my very first gay slur. Oh no, someone wound down. It was a drive by slur or someone wound down their window and spotted us there with obvious electric chemistry and whens and he was horrified. But I was like, oh, that's a milestone. I'm thrilled.
Speaker 1: That's a terrible story image. I'm so sorry that happened to you.
Speaker 2: No, not at all.
Speaker 1: We really should hand to get out of here.
Speaker 2: Yes we should. Happy anniversary everyone.
Speaker 1: This is the end of one whole year worthip, Is it just me? Can you believe it?
Speaker 2: If you've been with us since day one? Thank you very much for sticking around. If you haven't, babe, you've got some catching up to do.
Speaker 1: Get back and binge for God's sake. I do want to say I really am. Honestly, this has been the best birthday of my I think of my memorable life, the lives to memory that those messages were genuinely beautiful and you'll be able to see. I don't if there's a video coming, but I was very teary the whole time, and that message from Hayden to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll post the videos, don't you are?
Speaker 1: It was so nice. Thank you to everyone that send in messages. I love you all. That meant the world. I feel very special, very lucky boy, and I love you both. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Did O happy birthday?
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Now, look, we had some news guys before we go. Yes, obviously we've loved that everyone has stuck with us throughout this whole year that we've been doing this show. But things are going to be a little bit different on the show from now on because unfortunately one of our team members, Jenna, has decided to hang up the headphone she has God, Jenna is leaving the podcast.
Speaker 1: I wanted to do it at the end because we didn't want you guys to We just want to start the first episode.
Speaker 2: Moving on to another opportunity.
Speaker 1: She's been approached by WSFM to do an exclusive podcast.
Speaker 2: This is My Thrush, My.
Speaker 1: Thrush, and it's all about her journey through vaginal and oral throw. I know what you're doing, and it's so sad that she I was shocked that she came to us and told us originally that that's what's happenings of luck, best of luck, Jenna, and we have this this montage of people that wanted to say hello to you and to say how much they loved you on the show.
Speaker 2: I'm not going that was it.
Speaker 1: There was no there were no messages. We couldn't not do it to you. Not funny little bit of fun. I enjoyed it.
Speaker 5: I didn't.
Speaker 1: One of the most convincing that Mitch.
Speaker 2: By that reaction, Jenna, it almost applies that you actually want to be here.
Speaker 1: No, I don't if someone think that you actually love us, Jenna, shut up, Ja, that's actually one of most.
Speaker 2: The next year of is it just me? I'm going to cheer as an empty glass.
Speaker 1: Cheers guys here for another year. I love you all and we'll see you guys, next episode.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening, guys, is it just me? Don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast app.
Speaker 1: Or follow on Spotify.
Speaker 2: Welcome to ad Debrief. It's the secret segment on the end. I reckon possibly this is the briefest a debrief it's ever been. Yeah, we're but like, don't fucking bitch about it. We spoiled you. There was more than enough content there. It's a very long episode, so the reason that it's going to be brief is because it's You're an air in literally five minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my show starts in four minutes thirty seconds. To be honest, it's fine.
Speaker 2: We can all just go on. The three of us on the radio, live on cutes.
Speaker 1: I think they're ready for two days and a girl sounds like an NBC sitcom from the nineties. I actually haven't told you guys something that I've done for the one You're anniversary of wel can I something?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: And I know you often go Twitter isn't real? Which it is? Live tweets are available and currently switched on. That was Ben Fordham to say congratulations on one year boys.
Speaker 2: Thanks Ben, and I'm not a boy well, he said boys with.
Speaker 1: An asterisk, and then there's a girls. It's very confusing. I've installed something into the system to prove you all wrong, something that is a podcast. First. I'm going worked about it now. Hey Alexa, what is the podcast? Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 6: I'm not sure?
Speaker 1: Shit, Hey Alexa, what is the current weather in Kazakhstan?
Speaker 5: Which city and Kazakhstan ship?
Speaker 1: So I thought this was gonna work. We've installed if instad Alexa in the bill, so we have Alexa for the radio first podcast first in our show, we can ask our questions whenever Jenna is retired from asking Google questions.
Speaker 2: Hey, Alexa, play the podcast?
Speaker 6: Is it just me?
Speaker 5: Here's just from tuning.
Speaker 7: This is my neighbor.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is one of our bests.
Speaker 1: This is great.
Speaker 12: You're listening to just stories about the people working to build thriving communities rooted in justice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm jess Abraheart, co founder of Blackwell Street Homecoming. Get rid of that.
Speaker 1: A lot of words in that what economy, Jess Well, I really thought that was going to work. I mean it did, but it was wof truly shame that was Alexa. She says, sorry, I'm having an off day. You'll have off day, Alex, Well, we really should end this. Why don't we end up with one more quick question? Because I have like a minute until my show is on.
Speaker 2: I told you I'm happy to go on.
Speaker 1: No, no, let's do one more. Laura Emart says, this is what advice would you give your high school self, considering how successful you guys are now? Goodness, may let's quickly ended on a positive note. Oh god, so lay off the hash brown rolls at the canteen. Buddy, you'll be eating a lot of shit when you move out of home with your partner, say partner, don't want to scare him. He'll be terrified if he knows he's gay.
Speaker 2: In five years, I would say, don't feel bad about not fitting in with the cool kids now, because even as you're an adult you still won't. But the cool kids are actually very boring, and your your crowd is more than enough.
Speaker 1: It's very good advice. And Jenna didn't have schooling when she was growing up. Women weren't allowed to meet, had a churn better.
Speaker 2: They used to just etch shit into rocks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, that was education. One year down. It was a pleasure having you guys along for the journey, and yeah, we will be back next week, so don't worry back to normal when next week again? Oh my god, well, I've got an update on my fridge magnet that I was challenge to get. Yah, I have audio that I will play. I haven't got it yet, but I came very close.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, We've got fucking fifty second. Yeah, we do shit, I'm telling you just leave.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no no no. I Also, what else do we have? We're talking about it before.
Speaker 2: Jim Rossington, Yes, Jim Rossington, TikTok famous, he will be joining us. He and I have teamed up for something. Actually, we'll tell you all about it next week. And plus we're going to be getting what is it against a teacher on?
Speaker 1: We are getting because Mitchell Cumbs is apparently part of the rubric for the new South Wales Bord of Education. They teach his video, they share my shitting class. Weird, and I'm getting a teacher on to teach us what they teach.
Speaker 4: The students about Mitchell Coombs.
Speaker 1: We're diving into the rubrick. We've got ten seconds. We have to go. Thank you for one year. We love you all. We wouldn't be here if it weren't for you. Thank you guys.
Speaker 2: Here's the next year. Thank you listening.
Speaker 7: Wait.
Speaker 1: Bye,