Speaker 1: The celebrity news like that.
Speaker 2: So Ben Affleck was a celebrity guest on who wants to be a Millionaire America this Week. Now, they do this because it's all to raise money for charity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he doesn't get the money.
Speaker 1: No, he doesn't need the money.
Speaker 2: So he was partnered with another guy named Jamie Ding, who actually holds the thirty one game winning streak on the show Jeopardy over in the US. So he's partnered with this guy who obviously knows his stuff, and they're playing for Eastern Congo Initiative, which is a charity that focuses entirely on advocacy and grant making to support local community driven solution.
Speaker 3: That is a very big go on.
Speaker 2: It's about Democratic Republic of Congo basically, that's anyway what they do. So what I thought i'd do is they won the million dollars, so they got this question right. But I thought I'd give you the question and see how you guys would have gone. Now it's it's hosted by Jimmy Kimmel as well, so you're gonna hear Jimmy Kimmel reading out the question, but we won't hear the answer and I'll get you guys.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, here we go in an annual Thanksgiving tradition. All but which of these have been the names of turkeys pardoned by a US president? Peanut butter and jelly, tater and tot, mac and cheese, spaghetti and meatball.
Speaker 2: It's just one of them hasn't been the name of two turkeys that were pardoned.
Speaker 1: Which ones do you think of?
Speaker 5: The fake butter and jelly amy, spaghetti and meatballs?
Speaker 1: All right, let's take a listen.
Speaker 6: Yes, let's do this. Let's do it, d Spagheti and meatball. Final answer, I am Stomache Craig.
Speaker 4: Again, computer, please reveal the correct answer.
Speaker 1: You'll face it up like you actually just won the money. Just the fact that I've beat Mikey again.
Speaker 3: How did you know that?
Speaker 7: I actually I thought was it was the least American? He thought process behind this type of I'm a white witch.
Speaker 3: Really least American?
Speaker 1: Yes, it was least American. I felt like Spaeti, meatles, tater and Todd, peanut butter and jelly, mac and cheese. Yeah, yeah right, yes, And I just went a pretty face.
Speaker 5: If I'm being honest, went peanut butter and jelly because it's the only American well it's the only one I remembered.
Speaker 3: That's a good way of doing it.
Speaker 2: Stanley Tucci, who you'd know from The Devil was Prita and the Hunger Games. He did this new interview overnight and it's like celebrities.
Speaker 1: They cook it during the interview if you can hear any noise.
Speaker 2: But basically, during this interview, Stanley Tucci revealed a fun fact about Harry Styles that I.
Speaker 1: Don't think anyone really knows. Take a listen, anyone that can cook a good meal.
Speaker 6: Harry Stout is a good cook, is he?
Speaker 1: What does he cook? He made a beautiful lemon pasta.
Speaker 8: When I went to visit him last year.
Speaker 6: I mean delicious.
Speaker 7: My husband is a sensational cook and just like a steak and sausages on the barber, he will cook meals from scratch.
Speaker 1: He will cook salads from scratch, all different.
Speaker 8: Pass salads from scratch, cut some cue cover.
Speaker 1: Close my mind with a letter salad.
Speaker 3: Not many men can do a good salad. I'm with your husband.
Speaker 7: Well, he'll add in like the pasta, and then he cooks the pine nuts.
Speaker 1: And that's why I got married to him.
Speaker 3: That's the only reason.
Speaker 1: Well, it's definitely up there with a big reason.
Speaker 5: I love cooking, and I think I'm I know, I baked something crap, but no, I do.
Speaker 3: I like cooking.
Speaker 7: I remember watching a video of you like dropping a light and easy meal and it dead set looks like dog food into a During.
Speaker 3: The week I am on you foods at the moment just to keep the weight off. But on the weekend, I like to cook.
Speaker 1: You cook what's your special like you know everyone has?
Speaker 5: Now I can make this amazing muscle pasta dish.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, like a white wine sauce red.
Speaker 8: I agree with you, though, Mikey, if you like to cook, you wouldn't be eating prepackaged I will go down to worse bring up a prepackaged milk because I'm just super lazy. Damien like looks at me in disgusts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, cooks so really, but every night that means you've got to cook.
Speaker 3: Then cooks quick.
Speaker 1: It is to cook.
Speaker 2: Yes, you put a piece of meat on I don't know, in a pan and then just put the cut some salad whites cooking.
Speaker 1: Or get yourself an air fryer. They are a game changer. Bit of salmon.
Speaker 3: We've got one of them.
Speaker 7: What.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Everyone's like, God, I love an air fryer. Everything goes. What do you mean overrated?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 1: Do you use your oven?
Speaker 4: You do?
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 5: I just feel like everyone's going off about the air fry because.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they are if in comparison to oven cooking, they're just a medi Yeah, but you don't have.
Speaker 1: To preheat them. That's a game changer for me.
Speaker 3: We're going to do last calls. Do you also think fries are overrated?