Speaker 1: First, Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian o'connells show podcast. Jackie Boy, how was your weekend?
Speaker 2: I feel like the last year or two has been a series of messages from the universe that my body is crumbling and getting old, naughty some I know.
Speaker 1: Till your headshorwds with Patsy and I head and swards. It really starts breaking down quick.
Speaker 2: Every week there's another example of you're not a nimble young man anymore, and it's all getting stiff.
Speaker 3: And I thought, children, lean jack, you'd be like stretch armstrong.
Speaker 2: I thought so too. So the weekends one was I tried to limbo.
Speaker 1: Why go there? Limbo is to like triple jointed people. I mean, that's for that's extreme. No one can limbo.
Speaker 2: But this is not a difficult limbo. So I was in the Yankees doing a homeworkout with one of those limbo No.
Speaker 3: I know, there's like thirty day yoga shadows, but the thirty day limbo.
Speaker 2: No, she's just got a stretchy band she's doing. Oh yeah, Rose tied it to the bookshelf and it's at shoulder hip for her so very higher. And I said, oh, why are you doing that? I'm going to limbo.
Speaker 1: Under you here limbo music.
Speaker 2: I thought this all look cool? Are you doing the stretchy band or limbo under it? It was at nipple hype for me, right, so very high. I remember limboing like you meant to limbo down at your hip hip?
Speaker 3: Do you know what I'm still now? I don't have any limbo memories when you went. I remember limboing like we all were doing it back in Do you remember in the nineties global hyper color.
Speaker 1: T shirt and you limbo and you remember the song with Sue.
Speaker 2: There anyway it down?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Obviously, Lord than your nipples. I couldn't make it under it at nipple height. This is as far back.
Speaker 3: It's it's the average limbo that is a midle aged man's limbo.
Speaker 2: Slightly higher than the door frame is all I could get under with the limbo. So when's the last time you guys live?
Speaker 3: Do you know what I have limbo about? It was about five or six years ago. My dad has got some gift of getting really odd presents. I remember when I was a teenager that it was a significant birth. I was sixteen. My dad got me a pawer of trainers right there were two completely different sizes. They're left on the right foot and when.
Speaker 1: He want to say anything to its just slightly old man. What onement they were like two sizes.
Speaker 2: Apart, one for growing into.
Speaker 1: And then it got about five or six years ago for my daughters.
Speaker 3: He got them a joint Christmas present and he's done this twice and it never works out well because they're fight over it. They understand the concept when they were younger, like ten of sharing right, and so he got them once he got them a totem tennis thing and that was like the worst I've ever seen them fight. Jims.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I used to love to just played for hours.
Speaker 3: For some reason, we just generate these massive fights with them and then swearing at each other and storming off.
Speaker 2: But you're playing on a team, isn't the idea the rally going apparently?
Speaker 3: But yeah, you tell sisters that no, I want to. It was like the Hunger Games out there. It was like UFC, I have to be in the cage with you.
Speaker 2: Don't throw them back.
Speaker 3: You remember used to see every front yard of backyard had a totem like it came standing with the kid.
Speaker 1: Didn't it.
Speaker 3: I felt like the hospital and the birthing you'll need one of these is a total tennis. It's what everyone has.
Speaker 1: I don't come.
Speaker 3: The last time I say is it is? It died out?
Speaker 1: Now that's a shame anyway.
Speaker 3: So he got them turned in tennis, and the following year for Christmas, a garden limbo set.
Speaker 1: I didn't know you could get a guard in limbo set.
Speaker 2: Everyone just uses a broom a couple of No, he got a.
Speaker 3: Garden limbo set and on Christmas Day in the UK it's really cold and it was raining and muddy. No, we never I think we used it about a week or two later, and we were just terrible at it. It's awful to limbo Christian Connell Show podcast