Speaker 1: It's in the news today, but it was actually on TV Reload the podcast last week. They're right. Hey guys, welcome back to TV Reload. I want to thank you for clicking and downloading on today's episode with Alana McLean, one of my favorite humans. We actually met through a work arrangement. We co hosted her show a couple of years ago, and now, unfortunately for her, she cannot get rid of me and we do this delightful podcast recapping the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. We do go deep this week on episodes twelve and thirteen. We put those two episodes together as a bumper edition. We're pretty much, i would say, three quarters through the fourteenth season, which is getting a bit scary. These episodes we're talking about today are Land of the Free and Home of the Shade, plus Cavia Catastrophe, which were both I don't know, I'm going to say a little underwhelming. If you disagree with that, feel free to write to Alana and I on our social media. We will discuss the way on which these two episodes divided fans over who was right and who was wrong, including the sudden derete debarcle. I will get Alana's perspective on Garcel's villain era and if that mouthpiece comment from her was warranted against Bosma. We will address the more serious storylines, including Sutton's history with her father and Bozman's fertility journey, and if that has been interesting or a little bit of a downside to this series. We are getting plenty of chat on Kyle's reaction to Maurzio's shock paparazzi photos, what we thought of the commentary that followed, and if we should have had a cameo in these episodes to spice it up with the likes of Denise Richards, Kim Richards or even Lisa Rinner. There's so much to talk about, as you would know, and with so many inside revelations from I guess Alana and ized perspective. So guys, sit back and relax as we unpack the wonderful world of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season fourteen, Episodes twelve and thirteen. What are we wearing today? Is that a schan Bra shirt?
Speaker 2: It's a little like Age Denham tunic thing.
Speaker 3: Look, it's quite.
Speaker 1: Sure, it's fabulous.
Speaker 2: It's just a little light I hear it was some like chunky sort of slides, and it's just kind of a nice, like want to be elevated when you're going to well, worst kind of a vibe. You know.
Speaker 1: The nails are perfection. And I just was talking to a goldfriend on the phone and she said she's having a bad day and I said, what are you going to do to make yourself feel better? And she said, I'm going to go and get a pedicure and I was like, ibealous.
Speaker 2: It's literally the best thing to do because then you've got the massage chairs and then you can have your coffee, and then no one talks to you, and it's the ultimate.
Speaker 1: That is my go to question is always do you talk to the nail technician? No?
Speaker 3: Never, except like not in a rude way. No, really like if they how are you? Yeah, I'm good. What color you want? Yeah, I'll have good white. Great. Then that's it.
Speaker 1: That's it. I don't talk back to the hair dresses anymore.
Speaker 3: I'm too old, Oh the hairdressers.
Speaker 1: Twenty years of talking to back to the hairdressers, and I'd be like, you know, answering their questions, and I feel like I would be fine with it, except for that they break and to start talking to you like your friends, and I'm like, no, we've got it.
Speaker 3: We're on a schedule. We're on a schedule to look fabulous.
Speaker 2: I know I've got a hair appointment on Friday, and I always put it off because, look, I just don't understand how in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: Where we're sending people to the.
Speaker 2: Moon, we can do heart transplants all this type of stuff, it still takes four fucking hours to get your hair colored and cut, and you are just sitting there and sitting like how has no one invented a quick way to do this?
Speaker 1: I had this girlfriend that used to get a blowwave in the middle of the day and our boss would be like, Catherine, where have you been? Have you been to a meeting? And she'd be like, yes, sorry, I had a very busy eating and you'd be like, you look considerably different to what you do.
Speaker 3: I'm all for that.
Speaker 2: I am all for that. You get that blow dry, honey, get it girl.
Speaker 1: Get it, you get yours. So we have to start by explaining to people that we were not recording a podcast last week for many reasons. We're very busy, you were very busy. So we're combining them together.
Speaker 2: It's a bumper episode and look, to be honest, they were both pretty shit episodes.
Speaker 3: So I feel like one is like doing enough justice for these two episodes. I feel like we've hit the flight spot.
Speaker 1: We in a dangerous zone of this show becoming boring, like without things like the Mauricio drop with the girlfriend of the airport. Granted, we already knew it because we are alive and humans and read everything online, so we knew that was coming, but like even that, I was like underwhelmed. Underwhelmed.
Speaker 3: Well, I feel like because they showed that.
Speaker 2: At the end of last week's trailer and then the fact they drag that right out until the last two minutes of this episode, it shows you they're reaching you know what I mean, there's just I mean apart from that and they're like, I think, my while it is and that kind of thing, there really wasn't.
Speaker 1: Much else that comment. We need to get into it. We need to get into it.
Speaker 2: I just you tell me where you want to start, because I feel like there's so much, there's so much Sutton to unpack.
Speaker 1: Well, we're going to do this in reverse, so I want to ask you about how many Alana maclean's you gave last week's episode, Ah, you don't know. I gave one, Ben Norris, that's it.
Speaker 3: Oh, which one? The one with the Fourth of July party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with Durrett's house where they went there in sudden just you know, she went there looking for drama, she.
Speaker 3: Fell and then the alcohol comment and all of that.
Speaker 2: I gave that one maybe two and a half, but only because I quite liked the Kyle Derete interaction where they were sitting upstairs in dereits like, what.
Speaker 3: The hell's happened to her house? It was mess central. This is making me feel better.
Speaker 1: I have just given up.
Speaker 3: I've thrown the thrown the towel. Then deit is extremely meticulous.
Speaker 4: I'm really surprised to see this sort of mess and all these boxes. It's really showing me where she is at in her life.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I wasn't coping with the mess, but I did like the interaction between the two of them that sort of showed they were sort of bonding in a way that they used to.
Speaker 3: So I'll give them an extra point for that.
Speaker 1: But I did appreciate Kyle saying something along the lines of, you know, I'm starting to feel better now that I've seen the Dere's house is a shit off.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, what is happening?
Speaker 2: I was like dull, like that, Yeah, that was a really indicator that I was like, she's not doing well. That was actually quite telling because that was like peeking behind the curtain and then being like here it all is like forget the de or hat, this is how it is here. You are looked like they were moving house, which maybe she was, I don't know, foreshadowing given that the house was going into foreclosure. I don't know, but there was shit everywhere. I can't handle that tidy up girl. Someone walks into this house and she is looking for a fight. I think I should have said that before. And it looked like she was there to be like, hey girl, I am here doing you a favor coming to your fourth of July party. But what I secretly am here to do, who is just wait for any excuse to have a Barnie.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Her and Drey thing is it's just oil and water. They're just not mixing at all. And look, I feel like when Durite made the comment about the oh, did you ask if that was certain's drink?
Speaker 3: Of course it's got alcohol in it or whatever. She said. Didn't you ask certain what she's drinking?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you asked is her alcohol in it? I mean, I mean, I'm such a bitch.
Speaker 2: I did think that was kind of bitchy, because I got that she was trying to make it a joke, but she didn't say it in a joking way. So I think Sutton did have the right to snap back at her and be like, oh, you're such a bitch. But then Dury went to another level, screaming you call me a bitch in my own and now I just thought, odds on, there's no coming back from this, Sutain.
Speaker 3: I'm not looking to argue with you. I just said, don't call me a bitch in my home.
Speaker 1: For See, it was a joint kids and adults event. Durit's got her children on the water slide next to her, and.
Speaker 2: I kept thinking of the Denise Richards with the like I will be careful about bringing my kids with an earshot of this group.
Speaker 3: Yes, well that's probably why.
Speaker 1: What is she going to say to Jagger about how mummy behaved? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like there's a lot of there's a lot of cussing coming out of Duret's mouth this season, and it's not it's not a classy She's like ruthless and toothless.
Speaker 1: Is it toothless with the.
Speaker 2: Cunts and the bitch and this and that and the fuck and like it's it's.
Speaker 1: All on talking point as well, was Garcel accusing Bozma of being Durit's mouthpiece a party. Stop being spokesperson, I'm not being like it looks true, which was so rich coming from multiple seasons of Garcel being a mouthpiece for sudden. How did that land for you?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: I did pick up on that, And I also thought it was interesting because people used to say that about Teddy and kyle Y, you know, so there have been other relationships where this has happened and people are like, oh, it's.
Speaker 3: A package deal. You guys just back each other up. It doesn't matter what they say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bos has just not got to know the other ladies as well, so it's natural that she's going to fall to Duret's sort of side on many sides of this argument.
Speaker 1: Just was Garsel's way that she said that, you know what I mean, Like she was like, stop doing this and you're like, did anyone ever say that to you? Like, yeah, done that much worse than the past, Like, of course we're going to be the mouthpiece for our bestie. Of course, if we're in a group setting, in our friend group, if someone says something about a friend that we are particularly closer to amongst others, it is our duty to stand up. Garcelder's here for the very first time, is leaning into her villain era.
Speaker 2: I mean that was a weird example too, because I was like, she hasn't actually said anything bad. All she was trying to say is can we get away from the front door and like come inside for the party? So it wasn't like it was over some massive issue. She was just saying, you know, and then Garcell.
Speaker 3: Sort of took it to that place.
Speaker 2: I think Ussell I can see her trying to break away a little bit from Sutton in some respects, Like I feel like we got more of that this current episode that's just aired.
Speaker 3: I think she's she's yeah, she's.
Speaker 2: Trying to sort of test the waters out with the other ladies a little bit more. I don't know if she's going to be as in Sutton's pocket as she has been in the past.
Speaker 1: Jennifer Tilly said on Watch What Happens Live that Sutton is allowed to say that there's no such thing as Santa Claus and everyone will clap and say we support that, like we love you Sutton, and Andy Cohen very tellingly said, I wonder whether or not people are going to continue to say that by the end of the series, which I thought was shocking.
Speaker 3: Sutton can say there is no Santa Class and they were like, we love her, Mutch, she does, they love her?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, let's continue watching the sitism. Equally as shocking was that I'm watch What Happens Live they had Crystal Gets on the show.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I saw a clip of these I haven't watched the full episode. Why was she there? Was she promoting some new project or something?
Speaker 1: No, she was there, like where it's a faux pass, like wearing last year's Halloween outfit for the second year in a row that outfits dead.
Speaker 3: But why was she there? Why did he invite her there? Somebody must have backed out.
Speaker 1: No, one has left at the last minute, and he was totally yeah, yeah, do we have Crystal's number anymore?
Speaker 2: Yep, Ana Marie is not free Okay, we'll get Crystal, Brandy Glenville can't come and Marie Anna, Marie Anna, Marie.
Speaker 3: That's weird, though, that is weird.
Speaker 1: I'll have to.
Speaker 2: Watch that back and see what did she say anything interesting? I mean, she didn't on the show, so why would she on two years later? And watch what happens last.
Speaker 1: She did look like she was making more of an effort to say things that were more decisive, because when she was in the show, it was like say something and have a thought, like yes with her has some conviction, and we supported you and I both supported her. You kept saying to me when we would have chats about the show, you were like, I don't dislike her, I just want her to give us more.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, and then but she never did. She never got there.
Speaker 2: And I just feel like after three years, you know, she made her bed. But maybe she'll be a little bit more like Teddy Mellencamp, who left the show and then.
Speaker 3: Sort of became a bit more vocal and had.
Speaker 2: A bit more of a stance on beings like after she left the show, you know what I mean, Like with the podcasts and stuff, Teddy is a lot more vocal.
Speaker 1: But I don't. I've always liked Teddy. I don't understand people like when she left the show, she was more outspoken. I'm like, what are you talking about? She took down LVP like LVP was out of control, and her takedown had Teddy Mellencamp's hands all over it, Like what do you want from a housewife?
Speaker 3: Like that's fair point? Fair point one one played to Benjamin Norris.
Speaker 1: Like it do you get thick of everyone running around after such? Because like, where I want to go with this is? Is that an indication of how much the others are secret of tiede of listening to Derete rant that they really should have taken Durrete's side and sat there with her and made sure she was okay, Well half the group should have. But everyone run after sudden, leaving Darite behind. And I think that's because people are like, they don't want to sit there and listen to ranting at them anymore?
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me? Gosh, Sell and Kyle are running after her, not even a thought, not even a consideration from I either one of them. Now go run after a little cried. Maybe make sure you have a drink in your hand. I think in that example, Darte was wrong. She yelled at her.
Speaker 2: She was like, don't call me a bit, but she screamed, and she took it to a bit of an ugly place.
Speaker 1: You're true.
Speaker 2: The fear that you have with Sutton is because she's so unpredictable. You don't know how explosive things are going to get. So I feel like when people run after her it is to try and defuse the situation as quickly as possible before the whole thing goes to shit, which is exactly what we've seen time and time again, and Kyle has brought that up. You lose your shit in ridiculous circumstances and it goes to a really crazy place.
Speaker 3: We had the leather pants, we had the strip show where she walked.
Speaker 2: Out, We've had you know, the altercation with Kyle name name, Like, you can't pull her down once she gets to that place.
Speaker 3: So I feel like on that.
Speaker 2: Particular example, people chased after her because dereit wasn't the wrong, but they knew she was going to fire right up and the whole day it was going to go to shit.
Speaker 1: Something is always looking for new catchphrases, like I googled this before, Like Sutton's top catchphrases and then I was shocked to realize how many there were. But she got a new one in this episode that we're going to transition into, where she says, I'm tired of it. I'm tired of it. I'm tired of it.
Speaker 3: Yes, and I noticed that too, but she.
Speaker 1: Said it in that voice that we know where she talks when there's a tone that she says about the ugly pants.
Speaker 3: Jealous of what you're an ugly level?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, name them, name them? Well you did, like all of these things. She's very deliberate in making sure those little catchphrases are coming out. And I think that that's a marketable quality as to how Sutton has been so instagrammable, so exible, you know, like when you are talking about Sutton online. She has those catchphrases that make people utilize her content a little bit more. I don't know that it's forced.
Speaker 3: It's all deliberate, as you say.
Speaker 2: So when she was showing her on that new clothing label in Augusta and she was like, this is that new capsule collection. I noticed on one of the pockets it said name them, Like she had that embroidered on there, so she's doing it deliberately to try and give it all, you know, a bit more like Legs and Humer marketable, you know.
Speaker 3: Entity.
Speaker 2: So when she said that tired of it being in this episode, I thought, oh my god, like it just felt very orchestrated.
Speaker 1: What would be your catchphrase? I'm trying to think of what you would have have you.
Speaker 2: Embroidered and if you had any to cart add to cart, I use.
Speaker 1: That, okay, Alan, I have used that in the last few weeks, and my sister was so onto it. She was like, that is like.
Speaker 2: To cart, nothing can go wrong when you add to cart. It's always a good moment, especially if you get that free shipping, you got free returns, you get nothing to lose, Babe, get that after pay working for you see Weeeland.
Speaker 1: Just as we transition, I want people to know that I am still in my pajamas at midday whilst we do this chat. That's just the kind of guy that I am.
Speaker 3: Is that pajamas. It looks like a nice shirt.
Speaker 2: I feel like, I mean, that's probably one of the nicest shuits you've been on the podcast.
Speaker 1: This is not a nice shirt. This is fucking pajamas. This is like midday pajamas.
Speaker 3: I feel like we've looked at as we're recording. It's like a set.
Speaker 1: So anyway, let's hear.
Speaker 2: Okay, be careful standing up like that exactly fall out right near let the mouse go.
Speaker 1: Don't let the mouse go?
Speaker 3: Oh god.
Speaker 1: So this episode starts and we get to see some Jennifer Tilly content and you know, we've been celebrating for a while now that Jennifer Tilly was on the cutting room floor. But she's hosting herself a Kaftan party and could she be any more obnoxious?
Speaker 2: Also, was this episode sponsored by Cavia, Caspian or whatever that restaurant was called, But they honestly mentioned the full name of it like fifty times.
Speaker 3: I was like, this must be product placement. Did you pick up on that?
Speaker 1: And all I could see when I was watching that episode was that is definitely now on your list of places to go when you go Angele, Dorry, Robbie, We're going to Caspian.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel I feel like I understood where Kathy got the baked potato sourku and Caviat thing from because we saw that a couple of seasons ago, and I was like, what all the money in this world? And this woman's eating a potato but that's obviously from this restaurant, and it's like they're iconic thing. Yeah, Jennifer Tilly. I thought that was a reach having her like host a party, given that she's on Your Friend of and we've barely seen anything of her the last couple of episodes. Then all of a sudden, she's popping up and it's kind of like her party is the glue holding the whole episode together. I thought that was a reach majorly. And the fact that she had other friends at that lunch, which we didn't get to see anything of them, wasn't like they were famous friends.
Speaker 3: I was just like, this whole thing's a bit weird.
Speaker 1: Do get fave Resnik or whatever her name is, gets paid to come on the show. It's a really big question marks because when she's on the show, she really does deliver, Like at least one moment, do you know what I mean? Like she's she's only roasted on a barbecue by one of the Kathy Kyle Kim friends. Like whenever Fay gets asked to come to a Housewives shoot, she must be like, oh, so, which one of your new housewives hates me? That's going to try and roast me? NOWT Like, I don't know, she just I hope she's being paid.
Speaker 3: I don't know. That's an interesting one.
Speaker 2: I know that, Like Teddy mentioned a couple of years ago when they did that finale at Kyle's white Party, that she didn't go because she wasn't going to get paid, and that she sort of said, Oh, that's why Denise has rocked up to all these episodes this season, because she doesn't care if she gets paid. But I do, and so I would be interested to know where Faye falls in that category. I mean, she's been asked to go on the show before and she's just never wanted to do it. So and I think she is very successful as an interior designer, so I.
Speaker 1: Time for that. I don't think I can't imagine her going on the show and being a part of it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I mean the Marley corrupt Faye Resnik.
Speaker 2: That quo is iconic from Camille. Okay, every time I watch these oj Simpson documentaries and everything, I'm like, oh my god, Bay Restink, Chris Jenna, like they were all around all around scene.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And then if they wrote that book, maybe I'll read that book. I've never read that book. That would be interesting.
Speaker 1: We'll do that for book club.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, great, a lot of Ben's book Club. I'm sure many people would love to come to that.
Speaker 1: Are you like always shocked when Sutton says things like and this is definitely the episode of the podcast called Let's roast Sutton as much as we possibly can. I don't even think I have Eric's name in the notes. But you know, when Sutton said that she's going for a man with money, she was like, I need to go for I've got my money. I want them to spoil me. And I'm like, listen, you've got so much cash, like you have got fuck you money, Like do you need to be with a man that is going to spoil you like that you can afford all of these things.
Speaker 3: I think we need to find me like a billionaire. I think I'm going to go for money. Okay, I have one, that's right, But I really think I need to find a man who really wants to spoil me.
Speaker 2: Well, I think what we got to see with this episode, and that was part of it. And then also the fight that she habed to read, well, I think my wallet is you need to pick on someone with a bigger wallet.
Speaker 1: You picked at me, and I'm sorry, you need to pick on somebody else who's wallet.
Speaker 5: That's oh damn, okay okay, okay, no, no, no, no, ma'am.
Speaker 4: I cannot believe what just came out of Sutton's mouth. That's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: You think you're bigger than her. I think my wallet is.
Speaker 3: What we basically saw was her view of herself, and that is.
Speaker 2: That she genuinely believes she is above these people. She called her poor eat instead of dor eat. She you know, accused her of being poor. In the after show, she said all this stuff about her being fake and wearing all these expensive clothes that she can't afford. But money doesn't you know, in the words of the countest, but money, money doesn't buy your class. People around that table were shocked at that comment because I feel like that sort of class money type insult. I mean, that is like that is getting into really gross low territory, you know what I mean. Like the way those women reacted would have been the same sort of reaction. I guess if it was like a race comment or you know it was. It was along those lines where people like whoa whoa, whoa, whoa whoa, Like you don't go there.
Speaker 1: It was great, doesn't matter. Why does it matter that? Like, that's what I thought was really interesting, Like someone's money and how much money they've got, Like what did they even have to do with the conversation.
Speaker 2: It didn't have anything to do with it. And the way that she said you need to stop picking on me, pick on someone else. She didn't say just stop saying rude shit. She was like, I don't care if you're talking about someone else. She was like, pick on someone else, you know. So I was like, but that money thing, she's tried to find a card to play. But I think that's genuinely how she views herself. And I said that on a couple of you know, chats ago that we did when she cut off dere when Derey came in upset saying, oh, Jagger's asked me if we're getting a divorce, and she.
Speaker 3: Was like, okay, well we've got to go.
Speaker 2: She views her as insignificant. She's like I'm up here, you're down here. We're on different playing fields. And now she's like, actually, saying what she's been thinking this whole time is that she's better than her, she's richer than her, she's more elite than her, and she's just a little peasant that needs to know bug her off.
Speaker 3: It was gross. I thought that was sick. I did not like that.
Speaker 1: Do you think there's some victim? Is it victim blaming? I'm going to get you to try and get me to understand victim blaming because I keep hearing that as a bit of a catchphrase at the moment where people talk about it. But I feel like to eat in sudden. Are both going into these situations playing the victim, but they're both equally to blame at the jibs that are going back and forward. And we've combined these two episodes, so we're combining this. You know, we're looking back at Deret's comment to Sutton last week and then we're here with Sometn's comment to Derete this week, and both of them and their pieces to camera keep positioning themselves as a victim. How are they not able to understand that both of them are being really childish.
Speaker 2: No, it's a good point that you raise, because you know, they definitely are both at fault and you know in certain situations, it's like when Dereit called Ston a bitch and this I was like, no, Sudden is in the right there, Derets in the role this episode, I felt the opposite. I thought Sutton's comments were growth and yeah, they're equally at fault.
Speaker 3: You're right. I think they're just not mixing. I don't know whether this is a little bit of force drama too, because the Kyle Deret thing is sort of on the back burner now they're kind of getting to a better place. Are they just reaching for some.
Speaker 2: Drama and they're getting egged on by producers maybe to throw some extra jabs in there. I don't know, but it does something about it. It's not feeling one hundred percent authentic, like you know, to sit down at a lunch and then you start just talking.
Speaker 3: About your wallet and your like, no.
Speaker 2: She is kooky, but like, I don't know something about It's all just a little bit strange.
Speaker 3: It's not sitting right.
Speaker 1: At this point of the series, we've seen holistically a returning housewife for a proper cameo, Like we're like a Kim Richards if this season wanted to play with the big boys and be iconic right now. Would have been a great time to have Lisa Renna come in and do something right now. Would have been a really good time to have your Brandies or you know, your Kim Richards like they's just one of those women to come in and Denise Richards like somebody to stir something up. I mean, Denise Richards could have done with a crossover, considering right now she's in the middle of launching her own spinoff Housewive series, like we could have her pop in with an upside down jacket right now to save this part of the series from having a lull, because so far the series has been good. We've given I've given an episode of five, like, yes, good times, but like, all of a sudden, we're at episode what are we twelve thirteen? Yeah, and I feel like if that is annex.
Speaker 3: Yes, that is how it feels. It feels very subdued, very and.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, Kathy was at this lunch in her kaftan, and quite often we haven't seen Jennifer and Kathy at the same events. It sort of feels like they send one to one event, one to another event.
Speaker 3: But she was there.
Speaker 2: We didn't see anything of her except her sort of arriving. Yeah, I just don't know where they're trying.
Speaker 3: To go with it.
Speaker 2: And I get that this sudden deret thing for a trailer moment has some explosive.
Speaker 3: Sort of vibes to it that you go.
Speaker 2: Oh, I can't wait to watch next week. But then we see the moment and then there's nothing after it, and it doesn't really seem like anyone else is really that invested in the fights.
Speaker 3: Like when Sutton said that comment.
Speaker 2: About the wallet, you could tell all the women felt uncomfortable, but they didn't jump in there. They didn't jump in they didn't come to defense, they didn't get vocal, sort of sitting.
Speaker 3: Back and just sort of going ooh ooh, like you know.
Speaker 1: I wanted to defend to Rate Like then that's what I had a big problem with. To Rate was like, and where were you or whatever she said, and I was like, yeah, Kyle did try to jump in there at some point. I'm gonna have to dig up the audio on that and just play that right now for our own refresh of the memory.
Speaker 3: And you know, you, out of all people sitting here watching it.
Speaker 5: I'm one.
Speaker 3: I'm literally trying to.
Speaker 4: Intervene and say, you guys, I'm not dealing with somebody who actually wants to have a productive conversation, who wants to have any type of relationship, let alone a civil one. Is there anything that either one of you can do that can is there something that she can do the way?
Speaker 3: Let me need space. I'm totally good with that story, so.
Speaker 1: Quick hot topics for us. Kyle Richard's wearing the kaftan was like her dressing up as Kyle Richards from ten years ago. Did you think that, Oh my god, the moomoos. Yes, she used to wear those all the time, remember all the time, all the time, And that was one that was iconic for her, Like she wore that to who was that woman, the huntsman woman, the witch what was her name, Carlton Carlton. Yeah, she wore that to Carlton's house like iconic blow you know, showdown. So like I was like, but she just looked like, you know, Kyle Richards of old, like it was what.
Speaker 3: But with new lips.
Speaker 2: Fun fact, that's a Camilla Caftain, Australian designer. Amazing and I feel like that was probably a vintage one. I don't feel like that's a new one.
Speaker 1: None of them looked like I had them washed at the dry cleaner by the way, and they like that. Man asked to go to the caf pad party and they blew the smoke off them and we're like, okay, it's hole.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're going to go eat a potato.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: The whole thing was weird. The whole thing was so weird thinking back to it now.
Speaker 1: Who would you have go to Bosman's house as well? This is another hot topic. Who would you have go to Bosman's house? A fertility doctor or a relationship counselor, Because I would say, before you start talking about having a baby with your man, I think you need to find out with your relationship expert where your relationship is actually at. Because we've touched on it a few times. I just feel like they could have had like a group session, like forget the fertility doctor, come into your house, let's just see where you are, where you guys are actually at.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree with you.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's definitely some red flags there about this relationship. And I get that at her point, you know, with her age and everything, She's like, well, we just need to kind of get all the information, but also like hats off to her because I was like, hang on a second, you've been in this show two seconds. This is a very you know, intimate deep dive into your health, into your age, into so I was like, she's.
Speaker 3: Not holding back.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think the brief to these new housewives is like, we need to like show it all and we need to show up quick because this strategy of the slow burn with Crystal and Anna Marie it just hasn't worked. The audience doesn't bond with them. And so even though this whole sort of sory line is a bit you know whoa like, it's pretty intense, you know, watching the fertility doctor and then he's there, but he came late to the appointment. I was like, wow, why wouldn't have been there if this woman was arriving that anyway?
Speaker 1: Bag you're late, Yeah, doctor, that is a sign. If I was wanting to have a baby and Ben came late to that, I would be I'd be like, do you want this baby? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I know, but then I they're like, oh, oh yeah, there's lots of unpacked there.
Speaker 3: But also I was like, do you know what it was do you know what it was?
Speaker 2: It evokes that same feeling as the episode a couple of weeks ago at Sutton's house in Augusta, when there was a lot of talk about, you know, the father passing from.
Speaker 3: Suicide and a lot of that.
Speaker 2: It was that uncomfortable, heavy, I don't really want to be watching this. That's the feeling that these Bosma fertility things.
Speaker 3: This evoked the same feeling in me.
Speaker 2: I was like, Oh, hang on, I just wanted to sit down for some entertainment, and now it's in the midst of this heavy space. I didn't really I don't know. I'm sure it was insightful for.
Speaker 3: A lot of people, but I just.
Speaker 2: Felt I was like, oh, I just didn't really feel like I wanted to be watching that.
Speaker 1: I just prefer some montages of fashion, do you know what I mean? Like I would have just been happy for a montage of them getting around Beverly Hills, swamming around swinging their new Visace outfits. I don't know, I just feel so uncomfortable with some of the decisions with this particular series, with some of the heaviness. I'm like, I don't think that's making me connect to Bosma as much as a truld.
Speaker 2: I feel like I see what they're trying to do, but I think it could be a little bit like too much, too soon. You know, we were saying her name wrong up until three episodes ago, but now we've seen her like Ovary and.
Speaker 3: Her egg stacks or whatever they call it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like it's very intense viewing, and it's very intense sort of look into her the depths of her life a hot minute in. But I don't know, I feel like all of these things that talking about and I do feel like this is a little bit more of a scatterier chat that we're having, But I think it's because there's nothing massive that's driving it or leading it. Whereas when we started the season, everything was sort of centered around this Kyle and Durrete drama and where everyone was sort of sitting in regards to that, and that was really the glue and the woven threat that was going between all the episodes.
Speaker 3: But now I feel like we've sort of.
Speaker 2: Hit this lull spot, as you've said, and we're getting like, oh, we're getting a splash of this over there, We're getting a splash of Sutton down in Augusta. We're getting a splash of the fertility stuff, I splash of Jennifer Tilly having caveat Buddy.
Speaker 3: We'll just throw shit at a wall and kind of see what sticks.
Speaker 2: That's how it's feeling to me. And I don't know how they're going to finish off the rest of this season because I feel like most of the stuff that we saw in the trailers has already played out, and it's kind of a mounting to not much staring down the barrel of only a few episodes left.
Speaker 3: So I don't know where they go from here.
Speaker 1: Well, they I think they tried to spice it up by, you know, finishing the episode with this Marizio being photographed and the Greek airport. I think it was in one of the Greek islands, you know, getting on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you know this was coming?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Do you know who this person is?
Speaker 4: I have no idea, but it's all over the internet.
Speaker 3: If you are meeting someone, why are you greeting them at the airport when you know this is going to happen?
Speaker 4: Obviously, like when someone gets astroted, you like that you don't know? Obviously he didn't know his places began, and I don't think expectedly in Europe, you're expecting that.
Speaker 1: It's been interesting in the way in which it's all been reacted to, because the biggest conversation coming out of it is who set up those photos? And I can tell you from being an entertainment journalist, nine percent of the time that a PAP has taken a photo of someone is because it's been set up. I'm telling you that. And everyone are now on board with this, and the girls are definitely on board with this because they've been papped before, and you know the fact that they've come out explaining that there is evidence that they are all being papped on purpose, do you know what I mean? Like, I think if anyone has set up that photo, I doubt that it's Marizio. I think it's that new girl that's in the photo with she's a influencer, and I think that is bank, you know what I mean? Like, even if she is in a relationship with him, she would know that having that photo would be on a huge television show, would be discussed widely amongst yeah communities, and I think it would be irresistible to just tell the perhaps to just pop up and while I wear my you know, see through overtop coming straight from the beach front cover of the movie ten with them.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, looking hot, looking so right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she had a giant pimple and was wearing you know, an ed hardy dress. No one must have be seen in. That would mean that she didn't want the photo taken, but she couldn't have looked better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean it's it's great insight and I think it probably was her that set up the photo. Ironically, that delivered one of the juiciest moments of the whole episode. I think coming off the back of Kyle having that therapy session and became very evident. And we've spoken about this before, she called that separation. I think she did that to try and scare him into, you know, stopping whatever the hell he was doing, or you know, fighting for her, like she sort of alluded to in this episode, and he didn't. And now he's living this single life and he's off having a great time and she's gone, Okay, Well, the him coming back to me plan has not worked. I don't know what happened with this Morgan Wade situation. It is very confusing watching how she was last year giggily like I'm getting my tats, I'm doing my thing. I'm doing all of this to now watching her being like, oh no, I didn't want to be separated. I want him to come back. He didn't fight for me. I don't know what's happened in amongst all of that. It's very confusing, but yes, this him, you know, being seen publicly kissing another woman. It definitely adds a stamp of clarity and a stamp of I've moved on in that passport.
Speaker 1: Button has very predominantly been in the media talking about the fact that she thinks this is Marizio and this is Moe's retaliation to all the Mirgan Wade stuff.
Speaker 4: It wasn't an accidental paparazzi shot.
Speaker 1: This is a planned photo. No one's going to hire someone to take that photo. Yeah they are. I've been to that airport and really, honestly, I think I was in the airport like when Jennifer Aniston was there and there was napapara and I have to ask you, like, seriously, he would have been so upset with that tattoo of Morgan being tattooed on his wife, Like that's bizarre. Do you know what I mean. Could there be a tat scenario. Do you think there's a possibility that he's sending Kyle a message by allowing that photo to be taken? Because it's it's lazy, you know, it's really lazy to be in a public space like that making out with a person without talking to Kyle about it properly. And up unto this point, we've been sort of commending them for the communication in their separation or their trial separation, commended them on this, and then something like this happens.
Speaker 2: I think where Bravo has missed a trick here is letting Kyle get away with not talking about Morgan this season, because that is where there is so much confusion as a viewer that she was literally on camera last season.
Speaker 3: We saw Kyle flirting like.
Speaker 2: A schoolgirl, we saw the music video, We saw her in these episodes, and.
Speaker 3: She was talked about quite frequently. She was brought up at.
Speaker 2: The reunion, and then all of a sudden, we're getting radio silence because apparently she decided she doesn't want to talk about her anymore. But we don't understand the dynamic there, and that is adding confusion to this. Mauricio thing, because I feel like, as a viewer now I'm torn. I was like, oh, I kind of wanted them to get back together, but it's genuinely because then I'm watching this and I'm almost forgetting the Morgan stuff.
Speaker 3: Then when I think back to it, I'm like, hang on a second.
Speaker 2: It was fire with fire at that point, and that was fine for her, but now we're sort of looking at her like a victim.
Speaker 3: But she was out with her and I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just feel like, even if she wasn't going to be on camera, Morgan, we should still understand as if you are kind of what happened there, even if she was like, we were never romantically involved. We were just friends. And that's where it's sort of finished up. I am a straight woman that still loves her husband or whatever.
Speaker 3: But it just creates this void.
Speaker 2: Of complexity in the middle that I think, Yeah, we're getting led a little bit down a rabbit warren without all the information.
Speaker 1: I'm going to give you a hypothetical. Okay, you come home from Robbie comes home from work, and you say, I have a tattoo of Ben Norris's name on my body. How did it go down?
Speaker 2: I think he would laugh in my face and yeah, and then be like okay, whatever, Like yeah, first of.
Speaker 1: All, like what about one of your besties that you've been friends with your whole life.
Speaker 3: She didn't get the name though, she just got her to do it on her body. But it was a love heart or something. I don't think her actual name, isn't it.
Speaker 1: I think it's them for Morgan.
Speaker 3: I feel like she did she do an infamy.
Speaker 1: Is it's her name? Okay, we're googling this, Okay, google it.
Speaker 3: Google it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think he would just think that's wild, and he'd be like, there's more to that that that's weird, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's obviously quite a particularly.
Speaker 2: For someone who was just new into the sort of foray of getting tattoos.
Speaker 3: That's quite a serious one to get.
Speaker 1: I can't find it. We're gonna have to come back to us. If anyone is as crazy as we are and as obsessed with the show, please come for me.
Speaker 3: I think I think the point is they were very close.
Speaker 2: We were sort of seeing all these intimate moments of them together last season.
Speaker 3: All of a sudden, we're not getting any of that, and we're.
Speaker 2: Left to try and put those pieces together as viewers, and it's confusing.
Speaker 3: It's just confusing.
Speaker 1: It's not normal, it's not normal behavior. And if I if Ben came home from work and I said, while you've been gone, Alana just put a love hot tattoo on in the in the delegates, and Ben, it's too far. Canceled, it's too far. You too, can't three friends anymore