Speaker 1: Just stood a couple of mitches.
Speaker 2: Delease yourself for the rude shocks of young adults.
Speaker 1: Woods. I'll be gone a wicked as a cowboy because it's the Halloween weekend. We're wearing costumes and I'm going as a cowboy.
Speaker 3: It's a wicked no, No, you can't do that.
Speaker 4: You can't imagine if I went to a titaning exhibition as a Mario brother.
Speaker 1: Hub It doesn't make any hard And Mitchell coos, hello, you like you. What's the beginning of the end? Mitchell?
Speaker 4: It's our last week of the podcast. Still another episode to go. Wednesday's the big finale.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 3: I actually was wondering because we were drinking last week. You know how we made the boozy milkshakes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, normally in our last week we would have wine.
Speaker 3: But I was like, we can't do two weeks in a row.
Speaker 1: Can drink podcast. I can get I can get a bottle of bubbles. I can text someone and get them to bring it up.
Speaker 3: Who's bubbles is? I don't want to steal someone else's. The executives now come back to bite.
Speaker 1: It's like, just have a feeling now, but we'll just say Prize keeper Jenna demanded bubbles.
Speaker 3: Yes, who's here like major alcoholic general?
Speaker 1: No, you should do it, should be I'll give me a message.
Speaker 3: Okay, save it for the last episode.
Speaker 1: Okay, good cop. Yeah, that's very fair message.
Speaker 5: And Nettie, she'll have some who's netty?
Speaker 1: The nicknames in this fucking building. I met someone the other day that I thought was Paul for about six years that I've worked here, and he's like, hullo, I'm nice to meet you. And he's like, you've known me for years.
Speaker 5: I'm Stampsy or you're getting mixed up with Stoner Stoner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stone out sorry Paul aka Stone. I don't care about any of this shit. And I was like, oh, you're big Stone. Who is I never had it in my life like that. So it's so funny. It's like working in a radio station. Everyone's got a dumb nickname. That's helpful, though it is except for when it were you and I worked here together, and the way that they differentiated the two Mitches was to put a sticker on my desk the red Fat Mitch nang on.
Speaker 3: It was Big Mitch and little Mint.
Speaker 1: No, it was fat Miss. It was when you left. I thought it was fat Mid was fat Mitch. They put it on what it was, fat Mitch?
Speaker 3: Was this the night show we worked for? The two girls.
Speaker 1: They would never call you fat Mid, those two girls. No, they wouldn't. No, they didn't go Really, we've been here a long time. Well you've escaped. I'm fucking yeah, I'm two years out of this place. Oh. It's like on those episodes of went Worth, that prison show when one of them gets out and they start following their life on the outside. But I always lose interest. I don't give a shit go back to prison and shank someone.
Speaker 4: It's like I left this radio station, but I'm on parole. I have to come back every week and check in.
Speaker 1: Yes, you've got an ankle bracelet on. I know you've lost so much it slips right off because the pilates is really targeting your ankles. Have you noticed you've lost weight in really weird spots? Not really.
Speaker 4: I actually don't know where I was storing it because I don't feel like I look that different at all.
Speaker 1: I've seen old photos of you, and you have you have changed drastically, your silly.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's that drastic. Like, sure, there's a bit of a difference. But I'm like, did I just have really fat toes or something?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I feel like it's just toned.
Speaker 1: No, I feel the same. My shoes are all bigger. Really, maybe it's placebo, but my shoes are bigger, and none of my rings fit me anymore. It's all fall one off, my fingers in my feet. Anyway, It's our second last episode of the year, and I feel I actually need the break. Do you guys feel the same? God?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I mean I'll miss it obviously, but yeah, yeah, it'll be good to not have to worry about it every week for a little.
Speaker 1: Bit, worry about it like it's a problem child. It'll be good not to worry about it, you know, well, you know what it's like. I know, I do know what it's like. Yeah, will you miss it, Jenna.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I'll be on was not convincing my cruise.
Speaker 1: So are you across Jenna's big Christmas crew? Of course?
Speaker 4: I am for those wondering whether our Christmas party went ahead. You know how we were going to go to the meat raffle at the bowlo for the is that just met Christmas party?
Speaker 1: It was in the calendar I cleared my schedule, Jenna, fucked that for us and shit going on a cruise.
Speaker 6: I plan this cruise a few months back. Where are you going, I'm going on the Royal Princess cruise.
Speaker 5: Did you know it's worn the love Boat theme song?
Speaker 3: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: What's the love Boat theme song?
Speaker 5: I don't know, but it's the horn.
Speaker 1: It's horn as the love Boat theme song.
Speaker 5: Because it's the ship that was on the love Boat.
Speaker 4: In what circumstance would a cruise ship need to use the horn? Like if something is in its way and they're beeping, there's no stuff in that big basket, it's going to fucking hit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jenna, it takes like a month to stop a cruise ship. That's why when someone falls off, they're like, we can't do anything. By the time we turn around, we'll be in Fiji. I fell off, Jenna, I've just searched. The love Boat theme song is a minute long. Yeah. So say, for example, I.
Speaker 4: Boat, what did the beefing in an iceberg?
Speaker 1: It's going to achieve mo.
Speaker 5: This is the beep in the style of a honking Oh.
Speaker 1: I see people falling off the boat, children screaming, ice crunching on the starboard deck and then everyone's so, where are you cruising to? Jenner?
Speaker 6: Okay, So we go into Fiji New Caledonia and controversially.
Speaker 4: Oh, I thought you're going to so somewhere else because that went really well for you last time you went to Vanuatu.
Speaker 6: There's cyclone warnings, Oh, Jenna, far out?
Speaker 1: How do you do this to yourself?
Speaker 5: Like this time potentially a cyclone?
Speaker 1: Why don't we lock in Mitch for our first episode back for twenty twenty four, A Jenna's Fable Time.
Speaker 4: Well, if there's one thing we've learned this year, it's that a holidays are always a disaster. Doing a curse too, I'm a bit worried. Actually, something's going to happen.
Speaker 1: Are you going with your full family?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Just with my mom, just the two of you. Oh no, that never ends.
Speaker 6: Well, but I've already booked into activities like line dancing Zomba, and.
Speaker 4: Then you'll be back here bitching about having any line dancing in zomber, won't you line dancing?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, that cyclone will have cyclone? Watch? Is there a name of the cyclone? Is it cyclone? Helen? But I don't name them yet? Yeah yet You're not the only name cyclone women's names. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Actually I could be making this up, but I have a feeling that makes them sound less daunting.
Speaker 1: Well that's what.
Speaker 4: Oh, Hurricane Bruce, you'd be scared of that, but they give it a name that isn't intimidating, like Katrina.
Speaker 3: She sounds lovely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hurricane Trent, he's on the coast of New South Wales, you'd ship yourself. But Hurricane Lucy, I'd be like, oh, I'll wait for it to arise.
Speaker 4: Obviously Lucy still causes some fucking damage, though, it doesn't matter what you call it.
Speaker 1: Well, Hurricane Katrina. Do you think that really hurt the Katrina sales? Like the name Katrina for babies.
Speaker 5: Actually, that's a good point, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: There's no Sama bin Laden's name. No one names their kid of Sama anymore. There's no Hitlers, no one names their kid Adulph after that, Like you would think, not your name gets associated with a terrible event.
Speaker 5: Like nam isis.
Speaker 1: But Isis is an Egyptian god.
Speaker 5: Correct, Yes, so it's messy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not good, no anyway.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I'm going on a cruise.
Speaker 1: That'll be lovely Jenna Mitchell, what are you doing?
Speaker 4: I'm just heading back to Bogan Gates for Christmas. Last year I did Christmas Day with Sean's family. Now it's my turn to take him back home. Oh my god, I'm a cute bit fucked off actually, because I had this lovely idea of going to Dubbo Zoo with my nieces and nephew, and my sister was so on board. George and I said, I'll organize it. But then I've had a really fucking stressful week, and so I delegated to Mum, being like, can you organize these zoo things because they're going to come a whole family out into the zoo. Doesn't that sound fucking wholesome and lovely?
Speaker 1: I love that?
Speaker 4: Be very hot, but I'm not a fan of Mum's attitude towards this.
Speaker 1: She's like, Oh, there's.
Speaker 4: No way I'm even considering booking that until I've seen the forecast.
Speaker 3: I'm not going if it's too hot.
Speaker 4: I'm like, do you look back in life and reflect on your beautiful family memories and think, God it was hot that day?
Speaker 1: No, you don't. I think you need to just book it. It always always happens you need to take matters into your own hands. I'm going to the zoo, Sydney Zoo the Christmas Night at Sydney Zoo Christmas Night, yeah no, no, no, like no, they do a Christmas Night, oh right, which sounds unethical. They're like all the animals celebrate. I'm like, you know, hoping, I'm putting a line in a Christmas hat.
Speaker 4: I've been Christmas lights around the giraffes entiere neck. That can't be good.
Speaker 1: That's awful, hanging bables off the giraffe's ear. They should paint all the orangutang's apples as borbles. That's a bit cute with like safe to eat paint. That's what I do if I run.
Speaker 7: A yah, we should run a zoo jener. It's the worst I feel like I do my week? All right, everyone, welcome to Is it just me? If it's your first time listening? We start every show with and is it just me? Something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. Mitch doesn't know mine. I do not know mitch'es my.
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: This week is about something that I think we should ban on the podcast in the new year.
Speaker 1: Oh is this pointed. Is his feedback? Well, yeah, but not from me. Okay, yeah, oh good. Well we've already banned prank calls, and they think that went down to treat something else.
Speaker 4: Yep, something else. Okay, I'll obviously get you two to weigh in. You have to agree to the ban. Oh so it's like a vote system, yes, all right, it's a democracy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm down. I'm down. Well let's start with mine, because mine's Christmas related, so perfect, it's perfectly themed. Also, the studio is christmasy. We've got Christmas lights. I've got a little hat on. Do you like my hat? I love it.
Speaker 3: He's got a little bow in his hair like he the present.
Speaker 1: I went to k martin bought it. As the lady the check out went there said, I'm like hot cake. You're lucky you got it. Give it another week. They won't be available. Oh thanks so much. You can't rEFInd those ones because we're in the hair and anything touch his body because skin flakes. I'm I didn't. I didn't even ask you one question.
Speaker 3: Why would you want to refund that? It's adorable?
Speaker 1: I agree? Little Christmas a little game from a present. All right, let's jump in Is it just me? Desanta and the Sheen level factory that he's operating need to be investigated.
Speaker 3: Why.
Speaker 1: I just think at twenty twenty three, almost twenty twenty four, we cannot let those ethical standards continue. They work around the clock in the North Pole, and we celebrate it. We think it's the best thing since sliced bread. But those child labor, those elves.
Speaker 3: Are chart labor.
Speaker 1: The l Mitchell the elves.
Speaker 4: I've never thought of elves as children. Aren't they fully grown? That it's happened to be tiny.
Speaker 1: We wouldn't know.
Speaker 3: They're like plumas.
Speaker 1: No, we wouldn't know.
Speaker 5: He only employs little people.
Speaker 1: He only employs little people. That's discrimination, I think. Also, where does he make his clothes? We look at Sheen and Ali Express and we go don't support those companies. But yet every Christmas we go let him, let him fire up the mass production line. No, no, no, And for everyone in the world, everyone in the world, it's exactly to monitor them all the time, making sure they've been naughty or fucking nice, updating his list. He's fucking lazy. He's got twelve months to check that thing. How many times does he do it? Twice.
Speaker 5: And also he relies on only twelve reindeers.
Speaker 1: Oh, don't get me started on the reindeer. Is there no HR department in the North Pole? Raindeer is being bullied and Rudolph apologies is being bullied relentlessly by Dasher and Prancer and Vixen and bleaz It. But don't they love him now? No? No, only because loved him? Why then they shouted out with glee yepee.
Speaker 3: Because Santa chose him to be the top dog.
Speaker 5: It's rightly a problem that he has a red nose.
Speaker 1: That poor thing has a malignant growth on his face. And they go put him at the front and market it. Market the shit out of the deformity on this reindeer.
Speaker 5: Music, everything, It's horrific.
Speaker 1: Where is the HR? Where is the r Raindey resources? Look into it, people, This is.
Speaker 3: The dumbest conversation we've ever had.
Speaker 1: To think about it. Think about it.
Speaker 5: It's a good point because.
Speaker 1: And where he also has a monopoly on this industry. Everyone hates Elon Musk because he's like this mogul that's got the electric cars. What about Santa fucking calls what Indus three does they have a monopoly on Christmas. No one else gets to produce toys or make gifts for Christmas.
Speaker 5: It's just him, and people get to impersonate him totally.
Speaker 1: Everyone goes, oh, Bill Gates billionaires. How what is Santa's net worth? That's a good question. What is his net worth?
Speaker 4: You get so many things that I want to respond to this whole discussion, but.
Speaker 1: There might be kids listening. I just think Santa and missus Claus need an investigation. You know when you watch sixty minutes and they do an investigation into a couple that had like a farm and they were secretly abusing children for years. Yeah, it's gonna come to light.
Speaker 5: And I feel like missus Claus is underappreciated.
Speaker 1: Oh she's complicit, No, Jenna, she's complicit, just like Michelle Obama. Everyone loves it, but deep down rotten to the core.
Speaker 4: Are you saying Michelle Obama's rotten to the core? Why what does she ever do?
Speaker 1: That new Netflix film she put out? What Netflix film? A Netflix movie that Baruck and Michelle Obama produced. It's about the Apocalypse with Julia Roberts. They produced it and apparently it's a warning to society.
Speaker 4: Does missus Claus have a name or is she just missus Claw Google that is she called like Betty Claus or something Michelle Clare because we know that he's Nick. Yeah, of course, Jolly Satan, Jolly Satan. Where does Santa come into it? Is that his stage named it's real name's Nick?
Speaker 1: Santa is also so gay?
Speaker 5: Clearly it's also Chris Kringkle What.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean? He's got a monopoly.
Speaker 6: All this names found for missus claws Mary Christmas?
Speaker 5: Since when Mary Christmas?
Speaker 1: That's really good.
Speaker 5: Gertrude and Carol?
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait, Santa is in an open arrangement with women of the North Pole. This is breaking news. Oh my god, it makes sense. What are the names Gertrude, Mary, and Carol? Ho ho ho for every hoe?
Speaker 4: I just googled as well, what is missus Claus's first name? And the first thing that comes up is Jessica. I think there's no real answer Jessica Clause.
Speaker 1: Oh that's gold. Well, Merry Christmas to everyone. I just think think about where your presents are coming from.
Speaker 5: This potentially have a daughter named who since when named Kitty Claus?
Speaker 1: Kitty Clause.
Speaker 3: You're making that up, aren't you that's so dumb.
Speaker 6: It's kitty claw.
Speaker 1: Well, they got a pet name rat Clause, and they've also got a dog called contract Clause. Oh god, it's so stupid.
Speaker 3: Is there any chance that you fished this idge amount of tennis junk?
Speaker 1: It's good, potentially, potentially? Is it just me?
Speaker 5: You should follow these idiots online search a couple of mitches.
Speaker 4: Now coming up on Wednesday, our season finale episode, we are doing our gift exchange average Santa Nod.
Speaker 1: It's exciting, isn't it, which.
Speaker 4: Means we all give one gift, we will receive one gift, but we also have the opportunity to steal someone else's president if we prefer their correct Do.
Speaker 1: We want to do a little teas of what we've bought? Do we have we all bought gifts at this point in time? Of course? Yeah? Yes, Yeah. Mine's in a big box.
Speaker 3: So's mine?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 5: Mine's in a little box?
Speaker 3: Should I shake mine and you can try and guess what it might be?
Speaker 1: Yeah, go for it, give it a shake. Oh Mitchell, God, you've wrapped that perfect me one more time. Wow, that's a that's a hefty kid. I'll shake mine. That does look heavy? Oh, that's just that's sturdy, is very sturdy.
Speaker 5: I've got what is that?
Speaker 4: That's a big jenity of yours on mine? Okay, Jennifer, is a little one.
Speaker 6: Is that?
Speaker 1: No clue? Hold on, let me show me that bag. No, well, we're saving it. Fine, but I know that rapping, Oh really rapping with.
Speaker 4: That wrapped in a store. Yeah, and they used particularly wrapping.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I sat in my living room, thank you very much, and wrap that myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Look at mine, the blood, sweat and tears. Look to painstakingly wrap that.
Speaker 5: Well, they asked me, and I said, yes, what.
Speaker 1: We should do, Mitchell, we should just post no context photos of my gift and your gift and see if the idiots can guess who wrapped, like whose gift is who based on the wrapping.
Speaker 3: True and also gets what's in there because they've got to Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a big reveal. Oh, we'll put them up one by one. Well, you can guess whose gift is who, because, like if you had to pick a Mitchell or a Mitch gif these just scream our personalities.
Speaker 4: Also coming up in our last episode for the year on Wednesday, you were banging on about the fact that you like apples in sandwiches a couple of weeks ago, and I just couldn't take your word for it. I was like, there's no fucking way an apple on a sandwich can be any good.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. I wasn't banging on about it. Okay, and all the bastards on TikTok I got dms, did you yes saying what I got? One saying you're an idiot and the podcast sucks. I actually won't say those exact words. I think you're making up. So they said they said the podcast is foul, and then I replied, said, so's that profile picture. But I did it off our injoum account. Sorry was it.
Speaker 4: Because they listened to last Wednesday's episode when they said the podcast is foul?
Speaker 1: Because that was a foul episode. When I got the message, I can check the day you're joking. Yeah, that's what I came through to the couple of miches, and I just replied saying, you're a bastard.
Speaker 3: Because when we were watching the VR porn, oh god.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh yeah, you had when.
Speaker 4: We actually recorded, I kind of got swept up in the moment when it came to editing that episode I'm not approved.
Speaker 3: I'm not easily offended. But that was appalling.
Speaker 1: Was it our worst yet? Yeah?
Speaker 3: It was a forty.
Speaker 4: Minute recording that segment, and I can only use twelve minutes of it. Oh no, like that's how much foul shit I had to cut?
Speaker 1: Well, I blame you. You were so adamant that we watched VR pornytrin. I was at all from memory. You were really firm on it. You really wanted to know. You said you wanted to bring it in and make Apple sandwiches content that I bring to this award winning podcast. Mitch and I were talking about that back and forth, and I was thinking, because I'm trained in like radio codes, you're not allowed to broadcast a sex act in radio. Are we even allowed to do what we did on the podcast?
Speaker 3: Oh? It was just a couple of moans in the background. It's nothing really explicit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, more than but there was just a lot of There was a lot of visceral language from I'm not going to totally blame you in Oscar. It was mostly you too, but I said some foul shit too that I was just like, that's too much.
Speaker 1: I got to cut that.
Speaker 4: I'm going to beat it out. But there was one point that you used the phrase, oh look, Jennet, and I'm like, that's just fucking to me.
Speaker 1: That make the final okay, Oh, it's a shame what it did make.
Speaker 3: Yet it was foul in itself, but you should have heard the off cuts.
Speaker 1: Oh really? Oh it made me homophobic? I'm with you? Was it all right? Hay that came on this show and said, sometimes the shit that we do he said his repulse by gay sex sometimes I go, fuck yeah, Like, once the heat dies down in your brain, you go, did I just put that there?
Speaker 3: It's just me anyway.
Speaker 4: Apologies if you're offended by last Wednesday's episode. If you were, I understand and apologize.
Speaker 1: Each in Proprietary Limited would like to an issue an official apology, as we say, sorry for what we broadcast on the cloud last week.
Speaker 5: Sorry.
Speaker 3: Maybe we should open a Patreon and I'll do the uncut version.
Speaker 1: You hear all the filth? Oh my god, would you be interested in that? Let us know if you'd like a full uncut verse.
Speaker 3: It's really gross.
Speaker 1: Also, I love like ten weeks ago in a Q and A were like, we will never Patreon. Now we're like, if you want to hear us jerk off together. It's available for all that.
Speaker 4: Wasn't happening, even the use of I've become really sensitive after that episode.
Speaker 1: I'm like to Viscri, you are more of a prude than I am, and actually Jenna is the least prudish of us.
Speaker 4: At It's weird because genuinely speaking, I'm the foul mouth to Mitch, yes, yes you are. But when it comes to sex acts and the words you were using, I was like, there's so many beautiful words in our colorful English language. Why the fuck are you choosing these ones?
Speaker 1: I would love to compare our sex lives. Who do you think has a more in a more wild who's into more wild stuff? Jenna?
Speaker 3: Who do you think?
Speaker 5: I think at the moment, probably cheering.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're experimenting at the moment.
Speaker 1: Yes I'm trying. Yes, Yes, you're right. Yeah, interesting, and you're in like a loving you know, you know what works, you know, like what happens for you and Suan I can only imagine is down to a fine art. Not really, I'm not going into detail. No you don't.
Speaker 3: We're not venturing into the foul territributed last week.
Speaker 1: I'll say is that when I was at your house last week, my leg hair got caught to the anti shape. So I can only imagine poor Sean and his testicular hair if he ever tries to ravish you on the couch.
Speaker 4: So, now, why did you just bring up Sewan's It's so great? I'm not I met you a bit of a grub, isn't he?
Speaker 5: He really is? You've changed?
Speaker 1: I have not changed. Yeah, I broke up with my partner. Thanks a lot, bitch. I'm joking. I don't think of you as a bitch.
Speaker 4: I do, yes, even our mouths, but you can't do You know why I found it really repulsive that watching porn segment. Why because like a week prior, I was at Seawan's family Christmas and I watched Auntie Kathy pull her phone out and say to me, oh, you've gone to podcast? Can you show me how to follow you on Spotify? So now I'd look at everything through that lens. I'm like, if Auntie Kathy hurt that she'd designed.
Speaker 1: Me, she'd have a conniption. I'm in the same boat. The guy that I'm seeing told me that his dad listen to our podcast to get to know who I am and the first episode you listened to he was the Lost in the National Park, which about being lost with his son in a national park, and you go, did you blow him in the back seat? I thank god I said no. Imagine if I told the truth. Apologies for last week, and we're going to clean up our act in the new year. We will, we will.
Speaker 4: Well, I've got another suggestion for the podcast in the new year, shoit I get into my let's jump in last one of the year. Mitch, Oh, my final little hello fade is down?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Do you think we should all agree as a team to henceforth ban any Maddie McCann jokes?
Speaker 1: Oh come on now, why are you both looking at me?
Speaker 4: I wonder why we're both looking at you? The worst offender?
Speaker 1: How I've done nothing but trailblazede for that girl I have brought attention. When was the last time you thought of Madeline Rose Bishop mc.
Speaker 4: I can't escape her. You keep bringing her up? Well, I mean, yeah, so this is what's happening.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I knew this was gonna happen.
Speaker 4: No, so people started to notice you were making Maddie McCann jokes a lot you'd drop her name randomly, and you'd always mentioned prior to Loude. Yeah, and then people kept pointing it out in our Facebook group, going, god, Mitch is obsessed with Mattie mccam And then we acknowledged that.
Speaker 3: We started saying her name even more.
Speaker 4: And then the one time I got swept up in it and started making Maddie mccannjokes myself, it's gotten us canceled.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're not canceled.
Speaker 3: You go to my Facebook page.
Speaker 1: Do you want me to go to it now? Oh?
Speaker 3: So, what we'll do. We'll do a bit of self aware reflection.
Speaker 4: Just hit play on the video on my Facebook page, Yeah, and see if we find it offensive a bit like watching porn on the podcast in hindsight.
Speaker 3: Didn't like it, Oh.
Speaker 1: Mitch, I feel like this is like a we've done this with our therapist where they get you to it's like exposure therapy to our own content.
Speaker 4: I think exposure therapy is supposed to make you used to it and numb to it. That's actually the problem that we're numb to Macantos.
Speaker 1: Oh, so all the job people don't find them fucking funny at all? Yes, they Okay, here's the thing I think. I think the story is horrific and it's such a genuinely awful thing to happen to a child. Oh my god, I'm never making jokes at her expense. I think Prior Deluge is a funny three hand a gag. Prior Deluge, it sounds funny.
Speaker 5: Are you going there for Christmas?
Speaker 1: How do I get to your Facebook?
Speaker 4: Are you a thick the whiponized incompetence? Not knowing how to get to my face? I do?
Speaker 1: I've just wanted to. Oh girl, should it on my phone?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: I just go on to the fucking Facebook page? Google Metokoon's Facebook.
Speaker 1: Oh can you do it? That? Looking in?
Speaker 3: Yes, series, that one's the top one there.
Speaker 1: One hundred and eighty k followers. God, you've done well, So go down. Yep? That videos? Is it all right?
Speaker 4: Let's just play that first and see if we find this inappropriate in hindsight.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 4: You know how people will say get lost as the polite version as opposed to it, I'll get fucked. Just stop down and really think about what you're saying when you tell someone to get lost.
Speaker 1: I should have ended the video. H it's so mean. That's so true. And think of some of the most famous missing people of Annie McCann.
Speaker 4: Imagine if they found her and then she does an exclusive sixty minute sit down interview and they go, Maddie, what happened?
Speaker 1: My sister told want to get lost at the pro deluge crash. She got me a pro de lusire.
Speaker 4: She said it lost, didn't I now I'm a celebrity now, honest opinion?
Speaker 1: Do you think that was that bad? That's hilarious. I did not get enough credit for prior de lusion I thought.
Speaker 4: However, the problem is that I don't reckon. People that listen to this podcast would be offended by Mandie McCann jokes. Frankly, they're used to it. But the issue is that I'm way more popular than you on Facebook.
Speaker 1: This is what's happened.
Speaker 4: When I put that video on my face at page there's not one positive comment.
Speaker 1: Look at them all. No, okay, so let's scroll down, Sharnie. I'm a fan, But a missing childh I keep reading.
Speaker 4: No, a missing child who most likely died a horrifying and terrible death, never to be seen again, isn't really what I'll call a great subject of humor.
Speaker 1: No, we're not making fun of that, and he says this.
Speaker 4: Is terrible, How disgraceful to mention a missing child in this context? All three think it's funny you ought to be ashamed of yourselves and sacked for that matter.
Speaker 6: Sacked from that's you, Jenna, where I'm like getting sacked from.
Speaker 1: True you shouldn't name names, says Beverley. Ollie says gold in his last.
Speaker 3: There we go, We've got one positive comment.
Speaker 1: I ian Ian says IQ level here for these three wouldn't register on the Richter scale.
Speaker 5: That is funny.
Speaker 4: These jerks who mentioned the mccanncakes really needs sorting out.
Speaker 1: Awful and erks.
Speaker 3: I've ever been called a jerk.
Speaker 1: The top comment is I hope I'm not around when the triggered humans ruined comedy for everyone. See that's the support, But also like, I don't want to be that that like comedian that gets defended for not being PC what's that Matt strife guys, Everyone's like, oh, he's really let him be funny. I'm like, I don't want to be that peran.
Speaker 4: He's not funny and now I understand that, but also, do you want to be known as the Maddie McCann guy. No, no comedy perspective, Mitch Cheer, you know, the one that makes all the Maddie McCann jokes.
Speaker 1: All okay, all right from here on in, and I vow to stop making jokes about Madeline McCann. Okay, you're in on the band, of course. I think it's I genuinely think awful to make jokes about the what could have gone wrong and what happened we don't know. But I also I'm not making jokes about the death of a child. It's the circumstance anymore, anymore, anymore. And I'm moving on to John Bane Ramsay, I'm for fuck sake, I'm kidding. I'm kidding. I'm kidding. I wouldn't, so what do you reckon?
Speaker 3: Jenna should be banned Mattie McCann jokes.
Speaker 5: This is tough because they have been really funny.
Speaker 4: We should implement a punishment for anyone who mentions her name going forward like a swan.
Speaker 1: Oh that's good. Anyone who mentions Maddie McCann has to has to transfer a dollar to the KIDDEO PDO is the bank account for this podcast. We'll get the BSBN account number. I've aready got it. We all have it, I think, and we'll just transfer a dollar in and then the end of the year will buy something with that dollar. With that cash, the.
Speaker 4: Kid, Well, I'm hoping that we won't have any money to play with. If we just don't mention a name, we won't have to pay.
Speaker 5: If we do have money, we could give it to the Maddie McCain Foundation.
Speaker 1: Will Jennet, you already have a dollar?
Speaker 5: No, I don't know. The band has not started yet.
Speaker 4: No, No, I think I think it has started.
Speaker 1: It had started, let me started, tally.
Speaker 5: No, it has not started.
Speaker 1: What hasn't nothing? What's your favorite brand of frozen chips?
Speaker 5: I don't eat frozen Caine Mitchell.
Speaker 3: That's not the same fucking last name.
Speaker 1: I heard it. You've done it again. Look in comedy, sometimes you win and sometimes lose.
Speaker 4: That's still it's not her name, But you're teetering very close. I just think we don't go there anymore. Look how offended people got on my Facebook page face and that's my name being here's not yours?
Speaker 1: Well, can we all okay, I'll point it out here. I'll point out the missing kid Mitchell. You brought up her. No, actually you did. No, you said Maddie mccairb you a dollar. That's actually how the video was edited. You brought her up. No, you said Maddie mccab two dollars. Well, shit, that's really hard. Jenna one cheery too, Jesus two bucks. Do you know what happened?
Speaker 4: I didn't actually technically bring her up in that video.
Speaker 1: You had to drop it in.
Speaker 4: So by this point people had already pointed out that you keep bringing up her name, so you didn't want to say it because you're like, oh, I don't want to bring her up again. So you just led us into that direction, and I was like, I'm gonna have to say the names.
Speaker 3: People know who we're talking about, course, because you were.
Speaker 4: Like, think of some of the most famous missing people of the world, but you didn't want to say it because you'd be accused of bringing her up again.
Speaker 1: Of course, I'm very conscious of it.
Speaker 3: Well, I also gonna have to be extra conscious because now it's costing you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, to two bucks. The last time we joked about it was the Parents Book. It wasn't even her, and we're not joking about the circumstances. We never joke about the actual kidnapping, which it's the lore and the myth of it all. Think outside the box. No more, not anymore. When we're done three bucks? What can that get us armored? Piccolo?
Speaker 3: Not these days?
Speaker 1: No, true, you're not wrong anyway.
Speaker 4: So yep, we've officially banned any jokes about that.
Speaker 1: Anything else we want to tack on before we wrap up.
Speaker 4: There any other feedback, anything you guys want to ban in the new year.
Speaker 1: Can you sit down in the new year? Oh?
Speaker 4: I only stand up if I'm feeling a bit nacked, which I am today. That doesn't make sy sound dopey. I only stay up if I'm exhausted.
Speaker 5: I want to hear dopeyms.
Speaker 1: It just makes me a bit more alert if I'm standing up because the blood's got to pump to your head, I don't know. I can't explain it, but instead of you, Yeah, I ain't get it.
Speaker 4: So no, not any twenty twenty four ins and outs from you two.
Speaker 6: I'd like to bring back the potential of rash shirts.
Speaker 5: I have a story.
Speaker 6: Yesterday I went on the lookout for rash shirts and there's none around. I had to settle for a twenty dollars km up one that does and even cover the neck.
Speaker 3: I've still got a rash fest for you at home.
Speaker 1: Why did you buy it?
Speaker 3: Because remember we.
Speaker 4: Were going to do a photoshoot for this season's artwork of Us by the Paul and Jenny was going to be in a rash fest and then we just didn't have time, so we didn't end up doing that.
Speaker 1: I still fucking got it. If you want it, it's roxy or something.
Speaker 5: Oh that's a good one.
Speaker 1: I have a rash shirt from when I was a six XL and if you take it on the cruise ship you could use it as a potential life raft for thirteen people. If you just all hold a corner.
Speaker 5: I'm a good thing.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I went my first summer swim this week and I didn't wear a shirt and I felt felt confident. Well, a big win When Thursday it was thirty degrees when didn't fuck? You know what? We should bring back? Yes next year us being fat? Why why? Someone commented on a video on our Facebook group Enduring Idiots. If you're not in it, go join it. The conversation continues after the show and some posts was like is it just me? Or does Jenna have gorgeous hair? And everyone was commenting, gorgeous hair, silky smooth, does she is Moroccan oil? Then the next comment was the reason I think Mitch Cherry's celebrity interviews are no longer entertaining is the fact that he's now thin and good looking, whereas before he was fat and just okay looking. The celebrities are no longer disarmed by his lovable persona and bubbly energy. Bring back Big Mitch, love the pod.
Speaker 4: That's the definition of when did I ask? Yes, it was out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: For you back. He came out of the blue.
Speaker 4: Anyone ever told you that your celebrity interviews have gotten boring? No, because he's just weighing in on this discussion that never took place.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's the point. Why did he do that? Anyway? What do I want to bring back?
Speaker 3: No? I see like band not doing ban.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm pretty content. I think I'd like to ban one of the studio recordings every month, and we do one a month from your house, Mitchell, or my house or Jenna's match.
Speaker 3: I don't mind that that's pretty much what we've been doing.
Speaker 1: We have but the energy is different.
Speaker 4: It's very nice, true, I think to an extent, because what happens if our energy is too relax is we end up watching fucking porn on the podcast.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, we've vowed our vile commentary. I love that we vowed today never to watch porn again. We've issued an official, our first ever apology to the masses. We have stopped. I can't even it's dangerous territory.
Speaker 3: Okay, should we go?
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe we should have anything else anyone wants to ban. Maybe if you're a listener of the show, this is the one time we will be we will be receptive to feedback. Let us know what you want us to ban from the show.
Speaker 3: I can just bring up the survey monkey. I already know I want.
Speaker 6: To bring something whenever we do something from someone's house. Can we order food?
Speaker 3: When you say wee, do you mean me?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You've all got the fucking Eberitz app.
Speaker 1: Oh, I actually need to get the CVV code from got new phone. I don't have the I used to have the kidio on my Apple R and I had to go buy ingredients for a fucking Apple sandwich and I had to fuck the cost green Apple chicken breast, mayonnaise bread. It's thirty six bucks in its economy.
Speaker 4: Well, I'll take a dollar off that when I rembirth your two dollars actually for the dimensions of the Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, God, I hope they get it.
Speaker 3: Okay, we should go all right, I love you idiots.
Speaker 1: Leave us a five star review please on Spotify, Apple Podcasts if you haven't, and write one right with your hands. That's the Christmas gift we want. Please do. It gets us up in the Triton podcast ranker. But what the Triton podcast rank.
Speaker 3: I never even heard of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. When I get the email like the monthly podcast ratings Triton have released, I'm like it sounds like the daily paper in the Little mermaid World Daily Triton. It does Tryton have published revolts O God, I wonder what Flipper thinks about is? Yes, now what was the flapper? It was a fat fish called I don't remember.
Speaker 5: It starts with air flounder, flounder, that's it.
Speaker 1: I'd love to get flounders. Take Can we go now? Yeah? Yeah yeah. Some things that are okay to be thoughts you're next year out. We're banning thoughts. One no train of thought. Okay, all right, okay, see you next week.
Speaker 3: No, not next week.
Speaker 1: Should have been a thought in a couple of days. Catch you when saying to get good bye? Is it just me? A podcast by a couple.
Speaker 2: Of Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast.
Speaker 4: Welcome to a to D brief. This is our secret segment on the end. The show isn't done. We just keep talking.
Speaker 1: Nothing's planned here. I just got did you get one? This is going to be a fight. There's an opening at our therapist for a cancelation.
Speaker 3: I've already got one a couple of days time.
Speaker 1: Saying yes, I'm shaking this this this is getting east to show tickets Taylor Swift Reputation World Tour. Yes me.
Speaker 4: Please imagine if you called our therapist's receptionist and reacted like a prizeman of wood on the radio, who's just one eats to shed to gets just call and be.
Speaker 1: Like, oh my god, thank you, Hi Miranda from therapy. Yeah, did I get it? Yep, you've got the book. Thank you. I'm so depressed at the moment. This is going to really pull me out of the brink of sadness. Thank you. It's very sweet.
Speaker 3: So because we're heading towards Christmas.
Speaker 4: Christmas episode on Wednesday, Yes, I thought i'd bring in a little Christmas is snack feeble Christmas? Please let it pop down to the shops. And I found one that I don't know why. It angers me? Why because here we have Chubb a Chubb's limited edition candy cane lollipops yum oh good. And my question is, what's the fucking point of that? Why you can just have a candy cane. You're just sucking on it. It's the same thing.
Speaker 1: It's a good point.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But I like having the handle.
Speaker 1: I like the stick now, but you know what I like to do with the candy cane, I like to hate to think. I like to unwrap the top and hold the hook and pull the plastic down so them the hook is still plasticized. Yes, and then you don't get sticky, correct exactly. I can see the appeal in these, But why, like.
Speaker 4: You can just do what you said, You puel the plastic and down down the bottom so you've got something to hold on too, so that there's not you know, skin to cane contact.
Speaker 1: Like it's a banana.
Speaker 5: Plastic gets stuck to them.
Speaker 1: It does and then like it. I like to suck it so much that it gets pointy at the end. All right, I'm gonna is this the snack?
Speaker 4: Yeah, these are the candy cane lollipops. They might taste dope. I just think that they're fucking stupid ego general, thank you. I don't know I've brought this up before, but it's the hill all dye. And I hate that they sell chocolate baubles. I'm like, it's left over Easter eggs. No, they're just round fucking chocolates eggs.
Speaker 1: I tell people that as if you like you broke that news to me. I'm like, you know, the chocolate balls have just left over eggs. That's not a fan I know, but I tell it. Wait, this is a creamy on it. It's got a cream bottom on it. Ein't cream like strawberries and cream. It's not even red, green and white.
Speaker 3: It doesn't look like a candy cane.
Speaker 1: Feces. I can't even get mine unwrapped.
Speaker 5: It so hard to unwrap.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, guys, that ain't candy cane.
Speaker 3: Oh well, what's the point.
Speaker 1: They've reused the cream from strawberries and cream? It should not be creamy.
Speaker 3: I can't get it unwrapped.
Speaker 1: Fuck macause it's like a milkshake. You could get it open.
Speaker 5: Nah, that's that's pretty.
Speaker 4: I'll slap it all over it a can. Oh sorry, I've been binding it trying to undo the wrapping.
Speaker 1: You gotta twist it anti clockwise and then you grab.
Speaker 3: That's what I was doing. I couldn't get the bloody thing open.
Speaker 1: Do they fucking heat seal these? See? This ties back to my augum, which I think is one of my best yet? Does Santa get a cup for this? Like he owns the trademark of Christmas? You know?
Speaker 4: Okay, here we go. I'm going to try the candy cane on the top. Yeah, that's not even slightly candy cane to Jason, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Oh no, there's a ton.
Speaker 5: I think it is.
Speaker 1: It's got cream in it.
Speaker 5: I like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not as good as a candy cane.
Speaker 1: It I haven't had a candy cane in years. I don't jump for a candy can. I'll have a gingerbread house. I'll have a paddle over.
Speaker 3: I'll have gingerbread. Oh amazing?
Speaker 1: Can I say? As I've grown and my palette's developed. Oh fuck, I put too.
Speaker 4: I will Soren used to make the pudding and put threepences in there, what which is like old coins? And if you find the coin in your pudding. I think the reason that she put threepences in there is because it's a particular type of metal that won't go all fucked in the food. And if you find one in there, you get money. Basically she'll exchange it for a five cent piece. So that's the fun of the game. You get a threepence in you're putting, you get dosh from now.
Speaker 1: It's real fun. Until Uncle Bill choked on a five cent piece died on Christmas Day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was one year where it was like, hey, got the threepence, Well, I don't know, somebody's fucking straight.
Speaker 1: To ate it. She had to get a fucking sin out of the top drawer and get shitten. My nan used to boil the Christmas pudding because traditional Christmas pull it is boiled, right. She'd boil it or steam it in a Hessian sack and it was just this big dark brown ball in a Hessian sack and I'd go, man, what is that? She'd go it's the beheaded neighbor.
Speaker 4: And I believed, God you would. That's where you get your bullshitting from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my family are historical bullshiting. They seriously, every single one of them. This is awful. I'm putting it in the bin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not loving it.
Speaker 5: I like it.
Speaker 4: I was going to make this snack part of my Savage Santa present for whoever's lucky enough to get my present on Wednesday, but then I thought, no, I wouldn't burden someone with these.
Speaker 3: No, whoever wants them can have them. Of course, you know what I love.
Speaker 1: I went to Kmart the other night, just for a little shop when and it was Wednesday afternoon, and I know, and the amount of Christmas paraphernalia is so cool like and that's what I mean, Sheen, Santa's just profiting, is making so how much shit? You got to the Cole's website, You got to the Christmas tab. There's Curtis Stone with a fucking ham. Look at all this.
Speaker 3: Us doing the train of thought thing again.
Speaker 1: What are you saying, Oh, absolutely nothing, I'm saying look at these Christmas products.
Speaker 4: I thought about getting my first Christmas tree this year. I just didn't get around.
Speaker 1: To me, you don't have a I did not notice that when we were at your house last week. I don't know, sure you need a tree.
Speaker 4: It hasn't dawned on me that Christmas is so soon, Like I'm not excited about it yet, it's very soon, Like I've only got a couple of things on my to do list and then I'm like finished work for the year essentially.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, well I've got one last radio show to do that I'm done four weeks yet. It's very nice. When are you done, Jenna?
Speaker 5: Today?
Speaker 1: Is it your last day? Ye?
Speaker 5: Not frid because my cruise is on Friday, so.
Speaker 1: You quite literally depart tomorrow.
Speaker 4: That's why we couldn't do our hamdraf for Christmas. I said that, sorry, so she ruined it.
Speaker 1: You dock tomorrow?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I depart the dock at four pm and my other podcast host Sam, she's going to wave me off.
Speaker 3: Why did she offer or did you ask it?
Speaker 5: She offered?
Speaker 3: Fuck?
Speaker 4: Are we awful friends for not offering to waive her off? I do it inside of shit to do. I'll come wave you.
Speaker 1: Do you want to be waved off? I'm going to do it in a really dramatic, old timey way, and I'm going to get ankerchief in your hand. Bye, good by the las time I see him go, well, well, I'm going to be staring you in the eyes until your face dissolves into nothing but a dot.
Speaker 4: I've never been on a cruise ship, but I just have this feeling that I would be in my fucking element.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you can go buffets. What's not to love the you tails? Yeah, you thrive, live theater, performances, comedy, you'd thrive. I'd be the person that dies, Mitchell. Do you know on cruise ships there are morgues. There's a morgue on every cruise ship because people carck it.
Speaker 4: Sean was telling me that his grandmother used to frequent cruise ships and the record was seventeen people on board just can't because they were old and died seventeen.
Speaker 5: They died doing what they love. Well, that's true cruising.
Speaker 1: Staring at you, lobby.
Speaker 3: Just make new friends on the cruise and they'd be dead the.
Speaker 1: Next Oh no, no, it's a bit grim, isn't it. That's awful. I'm not a cruise kind of guy. I got an invitation. Have you been on one. No, but I got a cruise. Well, I got an invitation last week to go on Richard Branson's cruise ship. Did you get that invite? Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah again, wasn't that just a day thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It was Virgin. It was like a pr thing. Yeah, yeah, Virgin, who do the airline? No, they also do not going anywhere? No, No, it's just docked in Sydney Harbor. They wanted to give you a tour, and I was like, I could think of nothing worse. I'm just not a cruise guy.
Speaker 4: And apparently that new cruise is kid free and I'm like, fuck you now we're talking.
Speaker 3: I don't want to deal with families and shit.
Speaker 1: Wait that one that I was talking about, Yeah, get out?
Speaker 6: Yeah, well the one I'm going on, it's full of old people.
Speaker 5: Perfect, So I think it's amazing.
Speaker 1: Which that'd be your dream.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know about old old people, but I feel like it would be fun to deal with friends like you just lean into how fucking dag it is.
Speaker 1: I mean, I hate to be homophobic, but I often am at times. I got an invite from P and O to go there, went slay Queen, Hey babe, we and the p and O family want to invite you on our inaugural p and O Pride Cruise. I said, I could think of nothing fucking work, Hunty one, that'd be the horn. If the horn for that fucking boat is the Love sound, what's it called Love Cruise, it'd be cc Peniston. Finally, Finally, as we crash into a hillside, So.
Speaker 3: Are you going to be on the cruise for actual Christmas das or are you back?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: Good Christmas day? We're in New Caledonia.
Speaker 3: Jesus Well.
Speaker 4: I was going to say, when we go to the Dobbe's and we should catch up, but you won't be in Debbe.
Speaker 5: Nor I normally am.
Speaker 1: You'd be careful. That's where Captain Cook was speared and you look strikingly similar to him in a low light situation.
Speaker 4: For whatever reason, Shawn there wants to go to the old Doubo jail. I'll do it, and I'm I'm just kind of morally against that place because I've never agreed with the way Australia spells jail gal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, old Dubbo girl.
Speaker 1: No, just jh.
Speaker 3: Why can't we spell it like double jail?
Speaker 5: Is great?
Speaker 1: I've been there. It's nice you just get the photo behind the bars and smile.
Speaker 5: And you get your head in there.
Speaker 1: It's good, funny.
Speaker 4: God, that was the most terrifying thing at fucking Questacon. When you'd stick your head in that beheading thing.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, you could feel the air.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it would just leave a fake blade obviously, and it would drop and then do a puff of air on your neck. And I was fully aware that it couldn't kill me, and yet I was just two ships.
Speaker 1: I was such an anxious child that I thought, the one time it does kill a kid, and it will be mad.
Speaker 5: That's what I said.
Speaker 1: I remember I was. I was such a weird kid. I went in that earthquake house. They have like a house that is that simulates an earthquake.
Speaker 5: Well I was in a real one.
Speaker 1: So oh god true. I don't know what happened, but it initiated my fight off flight and I just wanted to find my wife. I was thirteen. The get the photo albums run of the Ben.
Speaker 4: We end up discussing questa con surprisingly off for shocking amount.
Speaker 1: I went to Canberra recently and I was shocked to hear that. If I know, it was dreadful. The lack of advertising. Really, that's all they got advertised, quester, con Bill needs now advertising or you think it speaks for itself. Well it's also a bit shit.
Speaker 3: Now he's a bit They.
Speaker 1: Got rid of all the good ship.
Speaker 4: Really, Yes, it's more educational. Now let's some fun vibes and whatever.
Speaker 1: They're awful of w Hnas you know, we can't get Latina kid's head, but in our days, yes, of course they could.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh so they don't have that anymore.
Speaker 1: No, I wonder if education has changed. Like when I was in school, my teacher basically sucked off Captain James Cook and Joseph Banks every every history lesson, and now I've had to learn my own facts, you know, pull down the tower and pull down the statues, et cetera. Do they have they changed it to be not so fucking bias?
Speaker 3: Well, apparently they show my fucking videos in some classes, so I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe Sam's have slipped what for gay sex head?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: What videos of mind?
Speaker 1: Is any light on that? Welcome class? Hb. This is a twig.
Speaker 3: Remember we got someone on the phone on the podcast.
Speaker 4: It was a teacher who shows her classes my bog and gate video. Oh I can't remember for what subject or for what fucking reason? But I think it might have been English like storytelling and satire Standard English.
Speaker 1: How dare you be extended? I did Standard English and now I'm writing a book. I get that. What's the other potentially? Potentially? What's the update with your book? You sat down?
Speaker 3: Well, there isn't England.
Speaker 4: But it has had to make the peak me. No, wrong publisher.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, did Shulster and Shulster come or are they twins? No? I don't really have an update.
Speaker 3: We did.
Speaker 1: You know, we've been chatting about it. It's very exciting. Yeah, it might not happen, but we'll see. Listen, we're both rising. You got off at a book. I got offered to be the face of vis Sinus Inhaler.
Speaker 3: I love those?
Speaker 1: Can we swap? Do you want to swap? They offered me. I love those. They're surprisingly addictive.
Speaker 4: Yes, and I remember Nichols and I was saying that that's the gateway to vaping, like we were addicted to.
Speaker 1: The late hold on. No, no, this is what it is.
Speaker 5: Actually, when I first met Mitchell, he had one in his notes.
Speaker 1: No, this is what they want, the new and improved tech, high tech one Oh, that's a new electrical one. They want me to be the face of the I'm not even gonna say it because I haven't said yes, I'm not even gonna do it. I don't want to be the face of a sinus in how Mitchell's going on a bike you have to, And I'm going to retirement homes letting old people know that they can clear their sinuses at the press of a button.
Speaker 3: Young people have blocked sinuses too, true, I don't discriminate.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're right.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's why they want to fact like children are the worst defenders with the fucking blocked.
Speaker 1: Nose just seems a bit off brand.
Speaker 4: You know what I found in New Zealand best discovery ever? Sorry, you know, pooh pooh your fucking No, I'm overronsters.
Speaker 1: No, no, I don't want to.
Speaker 3: But I discovered this thing called the snuffler.
Speaker 5: Oh google it.
Speaker 4: It's like a vix inhaler, but instead of causing heaps of landfill, you know, when the vix inhaler's become a bit weaker, just chuck them out, getting new once so you unscrew it and then there's a little bit of foam in there or something inside the tube and you pop a couple of extra drops of essential oil on there, so it's reusable.
Speaker 2: Look there it is.
Speaker 1: You just put essential oil on the little.
Speaker 3: Thing inside and you can reuse it.
Speaker 1: Oh it's great. I'm not an ambassador. I just think the snuffle's quite fucking handy. Oh it's not like a commercial thing it's made. It's like it's kind of underground. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I found it a gift shop.
Speaker 1: Oh, shout out of the stuffler, it's so good. I reach out. It's very usable. Yeah, I don't think i'll be the face of vix I not. Your book's good, though, it's very exciting. You haven't read it. I want a chapter about working together. Oh god, you'll have to What else are you gonna write about bog and Gate? Yes, of course you beloved short I don't know, Isabella. And then they'll have to be a chapter about working with me?
Speaker 5: What about me? Can I be in it?
Speaker 3: It depends, I'm sure, and your name might come up at some point.
Speaker 1: Can I get the dedication?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: I want I want the dedication. Would you like to write the four Bird?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Actually no, you get someone with star power Jessica Rowe.
Speaker 4: Amanda doesn't Jessica Row write my forward, I have never meta sense of humor and trademark chup, how would they write that?
Speaker 1: Kjf kjf kjf.
Speaker 4: She should be the face of vis how clearer nostills with them?
Speaker 1: Snoot Now you know what, she's the fucking face of child safety on TikTok oh. Yeah, Sarah Jeanine Ellis? What's her name? Who am I talking about? Natalie bro Jessica, Jessica?
Speaker 3: What's wrong with you today?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know, can you? It's an audio medium. Stop sucking on a popsicle. We both chucked ours out because we knew it was funny for.
Speaker 4: This and still got mine going. But it's been a long time between sucks because I'm talking.
Speaker 1: Is it? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Although no sicky things, so maybe there's something to be said for the lollipops.
Speaker 1: I agree. I just love a Christmas themed item. I'm all for it. You know you're not. I love a tannatone like a Christmas cake.
Speaker 5: Oh they're yummy, They're really good.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 4: I used to be obsessed with candy canes. Actually, you wouldn't just get the mint ones. You can get all sorts of different colored ones. Do you remember those ones?
Speaker 1: You know they were like orange.
Speaker 4: And purple in its worlds. Oh bitch, they were so good.
Speaker 1: What were they like? Orange flavored? Maybe? Yeah?
Speaker 5: No, I remember those.
Speaker 1: You could get all sorts of candica. Is it just me on the fly or did the candy cane production line just give up? There used to be so many. I agree with you. There was an orange flavor one that I really liked.
Speaker 3: I think that's the what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the coke one I don't remember. Pack yeah, colar, yeah, colar, yeah. Yeah. You used to get me in that like twelve pack. Yeah, good with a just like a purple hooked in. I'm actually going to see you remember the rainbow ones? I didn't like the rainbow one.
Speaker 3: I know that they weren't They went that specially with the flavor.
Speaker 1: Wasn't nice.
Speaker 3: I also used to love an Advent calendar as a kid.
Speaker 4: It was the whole light of my bloody days of December was school holidays, So like my day revolved around when am I having this choking? I don't want to have a perth thing in the morning, because then I've blow my low too early.
Speaker 1: Wow, they don't have them they've got the traditional they don't have the box anymore.
Speaker 4: From memory, the fancy colorful candy canes. I used to get them like reject shops.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was.
Speaker 4: Discount daves in Forbes, but essentially that's the sort of place you'd find at a discount shop.
Speaker 5: I love them.
Speaker 1: I reckon Aldi would have them for sure. Yeah, I look, Mitchell, those ones assorted candy canes. I don't know if that's the same ones I'm thinking of. Woolworths are sorted. Do Woolies have it? Nah? Nah? Shocking these ones, the rainbow ones, they sucked.
Speaker 3: Big w have them, big darp That makes sense, Big.
Speaker 1: W of course, to the rescue.
Speaker 4: We've already compared what everyone's doing on Christmas stage and it's going to be overseas. They'll be in bogen Gate. You'll be not in Scotland yet.
Speaker 1: No, So I will be in with my family Christmas Day and then I fly out at quarter to eleven Christmas night, yes, and then I know that my family are gonna have a Christmas hand and they'll drop me to the airport and then yeah, I spend land in Glasgow on Boxing Day and then I'm in doing the Scottish Highlands for the week, and then I'm doing New Year's in Edinburgh, yeah, very well, and then London. I think I'm going to Germany and all these other places irelandon yeah, yeah, solo travel though. I mean, goodness me, I'm gonna forget a beanie.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like minus ten.
Speaker 3: Oh we've got the twos that, yes, but Tricia centers the Canadian to wear it and send her a photo. I found the.
Speaker 4: Note she left with the twos in the package. She did specify that the one you claimed as yours was for Jenna. Sorry, Jenna, mit to rob you of your beautiful.
Speaker 1: Took What was her justification there? I think this one's a bit girly. Yeah right, it was a bit. But does she know that wear PUFs.
Speaker 4: I think she's well after fucking last Wednesday. She couldn't help her, of.
Speaker 1: Course, of course, I wonder if there's one listener out there that just doesn't pay that much attention to thinks we're both straight and things, we're both fucking Jenna. Sorry, trying to get the vulgarity out of the show.
Speaker 3: Imagine us putting Jenna on the spit.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's Horrificah, sorry, Jenna. Did we talk about how on the show how we almost got reunited with old mate from Housewives?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't think we did.
Speaker 4: So we've made fun of Chrissy from house Arts to Sydney and Nicole, Yes, And they were both at the TikTok a boids together, literally standing back to back with me, and I looked over my shoulder and I was like, shit right there, and I've just started freaking out a bit. I was like, I'm not going to tell you because you're going to be like, let's get a photo.
Speaker 3: I was like, so we can't.
Speaker 4: I'm really worried that they're going to be offended. Like Sherley Noel seen the TikTok but we were mocking it when oh my god, that's true. Noele's a child, or she would have done that on her for you page.
Speaker 1: You and I once someone told me em All the drag queen from RuPaul's Draguns came up and was like, first of all, love cookbook, and second of all, I just told them about it. I was just in a conversation with Nicole and I told her how funny this video was. Oh no, and she goes she and Emil says, she was laughing, You've got to go okay good. So I wanted to go and find it, but then I couldn't find it. Then I saw there was a wood roasted pizza, so I wound.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was too nervous.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh no, I was too nervous in general, but also the fact that we'd essentially taken the fucking piss out of them. I was like, oh no, I don't want to interact with them.
Speaker 3: I was scared.
Speaker 4: See what they're capable of. On that show the fust rag Fight we could have had, I agree.
Speaker 1: I interviewed who's the girl from the fur Gate Victoria? I interviewed her on my radio show, and she was vicious, like I could she feel that if I if I asked a question she hadn't preapproved or was happy with answering, she had given it to me, ripped me to peace.
Speaker 5: When I was at the pet show, she's pretty.
Speaker 1: She's pretty loose, Yes she is.
Speaker 6: When I was at the pet show, doctor Kate was presenting and she shamed me, are you wearing virgin?
Speaker 1: And no? She saw her at the back of her I thought that has to be anat.
Speaker 6: So you know how at the end of the seminars they have the question time.
Speaker 1: No, I've never been to and I have never ever been to a seminar full stop.
Speaker 6: Well, they have question time at then I put my hands up and the guy came over with the microphone.
Speaker 5: He's like stand up. I'm like, oh, if I have to.
Speaker 6: So I asked the question, how often is it normal for your cat to vomit?
Speaker 3: Valid question?
Speaker 5: Yes, She stood there, looked at me and said never.
Speaker 6: Well, rot, she stopped and like pointed at me and said, you should never let your cat vomit. You're not letting them and all this and went on and on and on and while I'm standing there like an idiot.
Speaker 1: And everyone goes boo, throwing tomatoes on you. That's unfair as a vet, because she should know that vomiting is a very natural part of a cat's life, and then she may hack up their own hair.
Speaker 5: It's got to ask me, how often do I vomit?
Speaker 1: You are a cat?
Speaker 3: Yes, Oh my god, I don't like her. They do vomit. Also, sometimes it's just because they're not getting enough attention.
Speaker 1: Exactly. Those seminars. Your body lucky to have questions asked. It's so awkward when people go can I get a questions and no one asked questions. So she's lucky that you stood up.
Speaker 5: I know exactly.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we probably should get out of here. Yeah, let's go. I need to go to it.
Speaker 4: We hope this podcast, so do I. We can't go to the toilet at the same time. People will talk.
Speaker 1: I was going to put a toasty on, so I'll toasty while.
Speaker 3: You pe Okay, great, I'm so glad we discussed it.
Speaker 1: In no worries. And then when we frost Jenner, I'll take behind perfect purpose, right, everyone.
Speaker 3: We hope this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today. That's all.
Speaker 1: So we do we do?
Speaker 3: That was lovely.
Speaker 1: I love that we all guys. Sometimes we're really on it, you know, when we're not thinking of porn, we can actually be a great, well oiled machine.
Speaker 4: We'll be back Wednesday for the final episode of the year, The Last One Guy?
Speaker 1: Catch you then? Are you soon? Is It Just Me?
Speaker 5: A podcast by a couple of mechs.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast ap