Speaker 1: Christian Christian O'Connell Show podcast. Welcome.
Speaker 2: I'm now broadcasting live to Melbourne and all over the world from my Chapel of Love. What a special occasion this is, family, friends.
Speaker 1: Welcome everybody.
Speaker 2: We're about to witness the loving union, the coming together of a very special young couple that is Jack Post and Bianca Post. Before we meet the loving couple, first of all, let's bring into the Chapel of Love. As is always away with a wedding, the groom arrives. First of all, I'm alone in the studio right now. Let's bring in the man, the myth of legend, the groom, Jack Posts.
Speaker 1: Hello, Welcome to my Chapel of Love.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a balloon archway God. Yes, if you take your position there, you look very very smart.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I'm nervous, I am so.
Speaker 1: It's just the city you got married in six and half years ago.
Speaker 3: This is it. It had to be altered a little bit, let out of the side and at the shoulders.
Speaker 1: Just because you're strong boy, that's all right.
Speaker 3: Not not not putting on too much way, just getting stronger and stronger every day. But it's surreal, honestly, dressing in the suit. Again, I had to peek at my lovely bride, even though you're not meant to see her before the wedding day, but I've seen her. She looks beautiful. I'm actually really excited.
Speaker 1: To get a bit of all right, all right, are you ready? I'm ready, I'm ready. All right, let's play the music. Let's bring on the bride.
Speaker 2: Now walking down the aisle it's actually the office hallway into the studio here it makes your farm, followed by her bride, moving and unnecessarily slow speaking, Pats brick.
Speaker 1: It up a bit. Oh my word, you look stunning.
Speaker 2: Please take your position in my chapel of love. I'm your celebrant for today, Christian O'Connell. That is a beautiful dress. Perhaps if you take your position over.
Speaker 3: There, I'm sorry, doesn't there's so many balloons space to stay.
Speaker 1: The dress is now stuck to the balloons. It's like you've got a shell on you.
Speaker 2: Now you have to go home, all the way back to Cobo with that on you.
Speaker 1: You look stunning. That is a beautiful dress. Bianca, thank you. Are you nervous? We're really nervous.
Speaker 2: I'm really nervous.
Speaker 4: I'm shaky, and I had to pee a.
Speaker 1: Lot, right, do you want to put the flowers down? Is it all? Because I can see you've got the vowels there.
Speaker 2: All right, it's everybody ready, Yes, okay, Welcome family and friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got a script to bring it off last night.
Speaker 2: By the way, I just do you have a middle name, Jack, I don't know, Bianka.
Speaker 1: Do you have a middle name?
Speaker 4: My middle name is Bianca Bianca.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the Post family, oh scandal. All right, Welcome family and friends.
Speaker 2: We have come together today in witness the promises in the marriage of Jack Post and Bianca Bianca Posts. This commitment, this commitments live on Gold one I four point three brought to you with Kangan Institute.
Speaker 3: I always imagine part two of my wedding would be sponsored.
Speaker 2: This commitment is between two people who love each other and wish to share each other's lives, who will grow and change in the years to come, welcoming each other's other's growth and mutual love in respect, Jack and Bancor posed, Do you declare before me and before your witnesses, all the listeners on Cold one of four point three and the producers here present that you come here voluntarily and without reservation and that you are free by law to be married again to each other.
Speaker 3: We do, we did. I don't want to speak on behalf of this, so I do.
Speaker 2: I do a little bit awkward there the anchor was just still thinking about it, improvising up there once more.
Speaker 1: They do everyone they do.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is tat now, time for the vowels be anky in your time, the vowels to jackpost.
Speaker 4: Okay, my dearest Jack of In my early twenties, I saw to spend no time looking for a partner because the qualities I was looking for didn't exist in one human. But then at twenty two, there you were spontaneous, fun, a bit weird, sensitive kind, full of life and laughter. You were dressed as a butler in a tuxedo, T shirt and white gloves. You were introduced to me as a fitter, funnier Michael Sarah. I was in uprooting my life, and choosing you as my home has been both the easiest and hardest thing I've ever done, But it has always been the right thing, the best thing. We fit so well. From day one, I truly have never loved anything and anyone more. I just really enjoy you. I even love when I ask you for help cooking, but your guitars around your neck, so you shrug, blaming the guitar, like what can I do? And instead you serenade me was a song about how hard chopping the onions must be. I love how you are always doing something new and it's always to the best of your abilities. I promise to show you how much I value you as a human through ongrowing, grand gestures, sure, but mostly through the everyday small things, like ignoring it when you pile up your dirty clothes in the corner of the room instead of putting it in the pull out laundry basket you purposely built into our vanity. I promise to lift you up to your full potential, to inspire you, to help to keep us moving forward to the next thing, and to honor and understand your truest self, whoever that may be, at the different and many stages of our life together. I can't goddamn wait.
Speaker 3: I love you so much.
Speaker 2: You may both If you wish to kiss, the bride and the crew might kiss out of the room after you.
Speaker 1: I'm getting emotional.
Speaker 2: If you wish you might kiss each other, kissing each other, can I say maybe you had to wait six and a half years, but that felt I don't know.
Speaker 1: That felt really special.
Speaker 2: There would beautiful words as well, really lovely Bianca. You can tell from the heart, but a real wordsmith.
Speaker 1: That was amazing.
Speaker 3: That was way better than the vows that I had delivered on the day. So I'm glad if it was for that, I'm glad I had to wait six and a half years. That was so nice. I love you so much.
Speaker 4: I love you. Ah.
Speaker 1: This is just what we need right now in the world. The Christian O'Connell Show podcast