Speaker 1: I would like to acknowledge the traditional owners of the land on which this episode is being recorded, the Komboo Marry people. We pay our respects to elders past, present and emerging and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
Speaker 2: Today I'm your host, Georgie Stevenson, and this is the Rise and Conquer podcast. This is the podcast where we cha mindset, self development and becoming your higher self mix soon with a lot of laughs, plus behind the scenes of my life running two businesses and being among Think of us as the perfect combo of brunch with your besties mixed with self development. No matter where you are in your journey, we're here to help you be curious, pull yourself out, and embrace radical self awareness. If you're ready to get into the.
Speaker 1: Driver's seat of your own life and stop letting life past you by, then you're in the right place. Hello everybody, and welcome back to the potty. Today we have our final episode of our Laws of the Universe series and we are so excited to bring you it. We have had such amazing feedback from this whole series, so if you haven't listened to all the episodes. Make sure you do. We will keep them all linked in the show notes so you can click on them, because like, you need to know about all them to understand the laws of the universe, don't you a tia for sure? And in today's episode, we are unpacking the law of rhythm and the law of gender. I'm sure you haven't heard about these laws, so we've kept them for last because they are super interesting, but they're super important. So the Law of rhythm talks about how everything in our universe goes around in cycles and seasons. I love to think of this law as like the infinity law, like what goes around comes around. And then the law of gender gets into how everything has masculine and feminine energy. Now, of course we are not talking about male and female energy. It's masculine and feminine. So me as a woman has both masculine feminine energy, so does Timothy vice versa.
Speaker 3: So like ying yang.
Speaker 1: Ying yang energy, like doing pushing energy compared to receiving being energy. So we'll get into that. But before we do get into it, we just wanted to quickly think LUs minerals who have partnered with us to create this beautiful series for you guys. So, in case you don't know, LUs Minerals is Australia's favorite clean beauty brand and it offers a range of clean, mineral makeup and now natural skincare products that actually work. You guys know, I have struggled with acne purne skin and shifting to clean beauty products was really a no brainer for me and it has made such a difference in my skin. And I have really been using Lust four years now. You have probably seen them on my Instagram stories. I am specially obsessed with their makeup line because again it is natural, it's mineral, but you're actually getting the coverage and it's a product that you can wear in your skin all day compared to you know, used other products, and you know, as soon as you've done whatever you need to do, your event or whatever, you're like, I need to go home and wash this off like that feeling. So we just wanted to give you our recommendations for this last episode and a tea. I am just I'm going back to kind of my og and you've probably heard me talk about this, but I just wanted to leave you guys is if you haven't tried their primer, I am specifically obsessed with the Mineral Primer. It's their clear one. It literally feels like silk on the skin and it sets you up for like perfect makeup, so things don't move and they stay longer and it just feels really good. It also helps your skin to breathe. That is just an absolute must. And then go in with a smooth mineral glow foundation. This foundation is my go to because it is light, so it's not going to feel too heavy, but it's also got a beautiful coverage. But it isn't everyday makeup, so if I am going to an event, I will go to something a bit more heavier, like the Mineral Stick cream foundation or the pro Finished liquid foundation. But for an everyday foundation, I am the smooth Mineral Glow Foundation. And then my last tip, and this is just something I use every single day, is the Mineral stick cream foundation in one of the darker shades. And I use this as a contour, so I love that idea. I do the whole cheekbones, the forehead, the nose, and then I blend it in and I do find because I'm really like blending it in. A foundation stick is so much better to blend than an actual contour stick. Yeah, which is interesting. So's my that's my little tip for you.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: What about your tea?
Speaker 3: I have one makeup product and one skincare product to recommend. The makeup product I'd recommend is their HD setting powder. It's a loose powder and oh my gosh, it is my new holy grail.
Speaker 1: How do you use that? Tell us?
Speaker 3: I put it on sort of after I've finished my whole face of makeup, and I put it in a bit more heavy under my eyes, but then also dust it over the rest of my face. I find it just blurs my entire face and it actually sets it so nicely without looking cakey, because I find sometimes setting powders can so easily just like then make you look like you put twenty more layers of makeup on your face. But this doesn't, and my makeup stays put like it does not budge the whole day, which is so nice. And my second recommendation is their Superfood Gel cleanser, So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, try this.
Speaker 3: I really love it. It's so nice on my skin and it's like not too squeaky clean, but not oily, which I like in a cleanser. I want that sort of middle range. But then something I also saw on Stacy, the founder of Lost Stories, was she uses it as a shower gel, to which I love and I started doing, and also as a bubble bath. So that's me using the product, not brittance.
Speaker 1: It's really nice. That's actually I'm a huge fan of doing something similar, like where I'll use a product for numerous things, not just what it says, and I love a versatile product.
Speaker 3: So that's my little recommendation for the skincare makeup.
Speaker 1: Love that. Guys. If you want to try Lost Minerals, we highly recommend you do. We do have a code. It is Arise and Conquer. We will put a link and all the details in the show notes, but let's get into the episode. So the universal law of rhythm states that everything in the universe operates in cycles and rhythms, experiencing periods of expansion and contraction, growth and decline. This law teaches us that life is characterized by constant change and that no condition or situation is permanent. Understand the law of rhythm helps us navigate through the ups and downs of life with great ease and acceptance. We can use the law of rhythm in our lives by recognizing that challenging or different periods are temporary and will eventually give way to more positive and harmon phases. So by embracing the rhythm of life, we can learn how to flow with the changes rather than resisting. And also this law reminds us to have patience and trust during times of stagnation or decline, knowing that they are necessary for growth and renew all. So I love this law so much because something you know, I constantly say is there is seasons for everything, and when you're so clear and intentional with the season you're in, you really can use it as your advantage for life and to feel a certain way. So very much like the conversation we're having the other day, a tear of if you're in a season of hustle, lean in and like go for it, yeah, and don't look around and don't see other people who are you know, in their soft girl era or like chillin and be like, oh, I wish I was doing that. Know the season you're in, commit and do it, but also know when you need to start shifting things, changing things and heading into a new season. And it's kind of just like the seasons of the year of summer, spring, autumn, and winter. From like a very a climate perspective, it's like there's times where you plant seeds, there's times where you really let like nourish and let those seeds thrive and turn into plants. And then there's times where you cultivate them and you then go and sell them. It's like there's seasons for everything. And it's interesting because me and my mentor were actually talking about this and from the perspective of me at the moment in business and h like, I'm very much wearing my CEO pens and it's this huge season where things might feel quote unquote boring and stable, but we are very much creating our foundations for a new season of growth that is coming. So we're you know, we've had a lot of changes in our team. We've had a lot of changes in the way we do things. We are very much doing things from We're not just a startup anymore. We're not just cowboys, you know. I often like to describe our first couple of years like we just tried a whole bunch of shit, and a lot of it was like exciting and new, and we're finding our feet and it was really cool. But it's like now we're in this new phase where we're actually creating foundations. We're working with external consultants to scale, and like a lot of it is like a bit Unsexyyah includes a lot of spreadsheets and procedures and we're doing S and OP meetings and it's this whole big thing. But realizing it's kind of like we're really planting and nourishing our seeds. Knowing that then and there's going to be a growth period where you know, it might get a bit more exciting and we might be able to try some new things, but this season is really really important and being able to lock into that, and it's like, for example, a's here, how you know everyone went to Europe this year? Everyone to Europe and it's like they had the best time and they are fucking jumping into clear water and looking cute and dancing on tables. And here's me and a tear. I've got an eighteen month old baby, which's nearly two. Now, I've got a baby, and I'm like doing S and OP meetings to work and a tear is you know, slaven away and not doing anything fun. But you know you're in a season of planting seeds also, and also I know you're in a season of like getting your routine so sordid and so grounded that it's like that's second nature to you, and like that's pretty boring. Let's be the most.
Speaker 3: Have got to be excited about at the moment, to be honest, But that's.
Speaker 1: Like it's needed. And for example, the people parting in Europe, Like, of course they're creating amazing experiences. But I'm not gonna sit here and be jealous because I'm like I'm fucking creating an empire. Like I'm not worried because of my season right now being different to someone else's. Yeah, And I think it's really important to lock in. And that's the thing is, if you are the person at Europe having fun, you're probably not saving money, you're probably not working on your career in a certain like you may be, but it's like it's just different and that's fine and that's perfect. But like lean into that season and be clear about that season.
Speaker 3: And I think make the most of the season you're in. Don't just sit there wishing you're in a different one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you're wasting time and.
Speaker 3: You're wasting time and energy, and it's like your summer in Europe will come. It may be soon, it may not be soon, but it'll happen. You'll go through that season and you don't want to be going through that season wishing you worked harder when you weren't in Europe so that you could be having more fun right now or things like that. So just recognizing that where you are at is perfect for you and really just like enjoying it to the maximum.
Speaker 1: And that's even like if you are going through a season of hardships and challenges, it's like like shifting your perspective of like what could this season be teaching me that then is a really amazing tool that I use when things are really great?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Or how could the universe actually be pushing me into experiencing something so I know how to hold a frequency of then that is the frequency of what I want to attract.
Speaker 3: Yes, I love that. And I loved the example you used before of like the crops, because you have the time where you harvest the crops, but also after you harvest the crops, before you even get to plant new crops, you have to let the soil rest. Yeah, And I think it's also important for people to remember that that season is just as important as the season where you're planting the seeds and growing the plants and then harvesting, because if you don't let that soil replenish properly, as you continue to harvest and harvest in harvest, the soil is going to lose nutrients. And you're the same in that you will have seasons of rest that seem mundane, that seem boring, But that is as important, if not more important, to see to the end as the season where you then plant more seeds.
Speaker 1: And to honor the season, because that's the thing is. I have been through periods of my life where it was a season of rest and I didn't rest, and then from that I experience burnt out health issues and things that then delayed the growth and the exciting season because I did not listen to what I needed to honor. Yeah, and that's even something I can really look back with hindsight and look at as when me and Tim were on a trying to conceive journey, I really fought against the like the universe in what I thought I needed. So I was so stuck on we need to have a child. I want to be pregnant now, like this is what I want and very much. I did not on the season. And for example, I look back now, and you know, it was my I think it was like my twenties, my twenty sixth birthday, and because we were trying to conceive, like I didn't drink and I didn't go out, and I didn't like spend any fun time. And I remember half the month I was like stressed and worried because I'd like constantly take a pregnancy test and like I was not letting go and trusting and embracing life. And that was like emotionally one of the hardest years of my life. And I was like a shell of a human. And it's so funny because now it's like, obviously, in hindsight, is a beautiful thing. But if I could go back and just tell myself that, it's like, bitch, you're gonna be pregnant in a year, so make the most of it. Make the most of it, and just enjoy this time with your husband and go for walks and go out with your friends and have fun and go on some holidays and really enjoy yourself because you're about to be in for a ride. Yeah, and it's like I wish I could go back, and I really see that being like one of the biggest lessons because the universe was like, no, I'm not going to give this to you until you surrender. And it took me a year to surrender. Wow, because it's crazy of like once we had a miscarriage and then once I got my implants out homemember saying to Tim, I'm so over forcing this and trying this, and of course I'm going to take inspied action and move my feet. But I remember surrendering and we were not like we were pregnant a couple months later.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And it's so like I wish I could go back and tell that person, like it's all good, just surrender. So, for example, if you are in a season of fun and you going to Europe and do that thing, like don't be worried what other people are doing with their career or if they're buying a new house or they're you know, just embrace it. And that's even like I truly believe social media is fucking up everyone's law of rhythm because they are looking at everyone else's lives and seeing like what other people are doing and not honoring the season. It's really funny. I actually did this the other day tea because a really big thing that comes up on my feed because I do consume a lot of like mother content, is there's definitely like this trend the see happening at the moment where it's this whole vibe of stair at home moms and you know, there's a lot of energy of being the homemaker is like one of the biggest jobs and I don't need to have a career, and I like, I love this energy and that I'm so happy for those people that I sometimes like will get that piece of content and be like, oh my god, because I'm a working mom, I'm actually doing the opposite to them. And I'm like, oh my god, should I be a stay at home or you know, it enters my mind. Yeah, and then I've got to actively be like, no jobgy, you'd fucking hate that. And you've chosen and you've been intentional with your life and it's perfect for you and you have so much inner peace and happiness and so you need to lean into your season and I've got to be reminded. But it's like content like that can throw me off.
Speaker 3: I totally understand what you mean. And I feel like I really agree with social media messing that up because it's so much easier to stay I guess, in touch with people who you.
Speaker 1: Knew and see where they're at.
Speaker 3: And you're obviously going to compare because you kind of came from the same.
Speaker 1: Place and wow, interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think in your twenties, you see people like I've seen people I know from I guess school is probably the easiest example. They're getting married, they're having been babies, they're buying houses, and they're traveling the world by themselves, and there's just all these people doing all these different things, and it's so easy to get over whelm, going, oh, should I be traveling the world right now by myself? Oh? Should I not be so much so worried about my career right now? Or should I be more worried about finding a partner right now and having a baby. And it's just so easy to get caught up in that and stuck in that and let that get to you. When as soon as you go internal, it's so much easier to be clear on what you actually want. And I think if you're in tune with that you'll be fine. And it's more just using the law of rhythm to ground you and remind you that, yes, it's there, but everybody's rhythm is different.
Speaker 1: That's why I truly believe you should have like set times on fucking TikTok and Instagram. We have a bone to be good, dude. I can get on TikTok for a couple of hours and it can disregulate me. Yeah, And like I am such a strong human, so I'm like, fuck, guys, if you're consuming it every single night, like stop, because you'd be such you'd be not a grounded human one hundred percent. So for example, like if you have friends from school who are doing certain stuff like mute them, mute them on Instagram, like if they're about to get married and stuff, and you're like getting a bit triggered and you're like the four enters into your mind of like oh maybe I should be getting married. I don't know, whatever it is. Yeah, it's like mute that person, like be conscious about what you're consuming and what is knocking you off the path.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's like we're all fucking self led humans. Yeah, And that's why I don't spend a lot of time on TikTok. Yeah, because it literally gets to me and I'm like, maybe I should be a stare of mama as she laughs you and Tim. I know, Tim's like here ordering everyone around. He'd be great on the podcast. Would he would be great, you'd have he'd give you a lot of time. Yeah, you're like Georgie never said this. So guys, knowing your season and that's the thing if you are a stay at home mum and maybe it's the opposite thing of like you see women pursuing their career and that triggers you of like knowing that this actually just gets to be the beautiful season where you do look after your children and you can like always shift of like maybe you do swop with your partner, or maybe once the kids go to school, you do pursue your career and it's never too late. And just because your season looks different doesn't make it wrong. And be really conscious about what's in your life. Of telling you you're not in the right season. Is it? Content? Is it? People like what is it? And then saying that like, I guess contradicting that is if you do have this feeling of you are in the wrong season and it keeps coming up. It's like, maybe you need to listen to it and shift.
Speaker 3: I love that, And I think overall with this law, what it can remind us and what we need to use it as is I always hear people saying, oh, I have rose colored glasses on for the past or for the future, in that you think future you will be different to now you, and you think past you was different to who you are now. And although that is true, what I find is some people I think jobs are a really good example, like one of my friends left a really toxic workplace and started somewhere new and loved it. And then after a few months things started to become more normal, and she found herself looking back at how quote unquote good the other job was, and it's like she kind of you forget how bad sometimes things are. But it's almost of looking through your life at that lens more often so where you are now. Put the rose colored glasses on for where you are now, if you're currently like for example, when your twenty sixth birthday, if you put the rose colored glasses on and went, oh my gosh, like, yes, I know I want a kid, and I am working towards that, but let me enjoy this time with Tim. When are we ever going to be just each other, just with each other again, no responsibilities in our twenties. You're never going to have that time back again. So if you learn to sort of look at your life like that more often and understand that, yes, I do want to end up somewhere, but let me just make the absolute most of where I am at right now and really enjoy it because it's never coming back. I think that's what everyone should sort of take from the law of rhythm.
Speaker 1: I love that, and it's interesting because also realizing that it's not let's say you are getting an invitation or like this feeling of maybe you need to shift seasons of like it doesn't always mean completely shift. And I have an example of I had a one on one time with Ivy a couple of weekends ago where Tim was away and I had someone on one time with Ivy, and oh my god, I enjoyed it so much, and I did have the thoughts of, like, oh my god, I actually I'd love to be at stay at home mum and I'd be really good at it, and I would love it, and I would enjoy it, but that's not my season. And so instead of like having a meltdown and being like I'm doing the wrong thing with my left blah blah blah, I actually just thought this is just a sign post and an invitation of something I do, like in putting in my life. So maybe I'm actually gonna start scheduling in one on one days with me in Ivory Ivy Lake once a month every couple of weeks where I take a day off work and I you know, take it to the beach and I do something like that, and it's just showing you something. Yeah, So you know, if it's the opposite where you're at a stay at home mum, like maybe it's like you have a day off and you have a hobby you like, or a side hustle or you know something like that. It's like life is always inviting us, but it doesn't have to all or nothing thing. Yes, So it's like, you know, with your tear of for seeing everyone at Europe and you're like jealous and stuff, it's like, oh, could I actually maybe take a long weekend somewhere yeah and treat myself And maybe I'm not in Europe, but I'm somewhere in Australia that's beautiful or something like that.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, should we move into the next law? Yeah? Law?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, last law of this series is this last? All yeah, God. The universal law of gender states that everything in the universe has both masculine and feminine aspects or energy. So when we're talking about masculine and feminine, we are not talking about like biological male and females. I really want you guys to think about yin and yang, so that like energetic principles of creation and manifestation. So it teaches us that there is a balance and interplay between the masculine and feminine energies in all aspects of life. So understanding this law helps us recognize and appreciate the diversity and complementary nature of these energies. So we can use this law in our lives by embracing integrating both mask and fem qualities within ourselves. So by cultivating a balance between assertiveness, action, and logic, which is the masculine energy, and the receptivity, intuition, nurturing, receiving that is fem energy. But we can like so when we use both, we can really enhance our personal growth and the like effectiveness of your life because you're balancing out but understanding you need both to feel complete, to feel content. So this law really invites us to honor inspect the unique impressions of mask and fem in ourselves and others, and it reminds us that our own authentic expression of gender without judgment or limitation. It really kind of helps us harness and realize when we need to shift energies too. So everyone has fem and masculine energy, like I have both. A tear has both. Tim has both. It doesn't matter what gender you identify with or what you identify as. We're really talking about the yin and yang. So, like I said, it's like the masculine energy, how would you personally describe it a tear?
Speaker 3: For me, I say, masculine energy is doing and feminine energy is being. And I feel like that's the easiest way to understand it. In that mask for me is like you want to get something done, You put the schedules in place, you do the thing, you take action, its routines, its structure, and then feminine energy is very gentle and I'd say almost magnetic in the sense that you will bring things to you. The masculine energy is the aspect of like getting there, like yourself, pushing yourself there, and the fem energy is bringing it in and you do need both so that, I know, we spoke about it in the episode of the Law of Inspired Action, in that you need to take the inspired action but also allow the universe to bring things closer to you. And that's the balance of masculine and feminine in doing and surrender.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I you explain that perfectly. And again we just talked about law of rhythm and the seasons, and this is very much intertwined with this law because it's really about realizing you go through seasons where it's hustle and it's doing and it's being disciplined and having assertiveness and routines. But then you need to shift and it's kind of like, you know, even like realizing that there's certain seasons and there's certain energies and when to shift into and you can really quantum leap time when you're working with these energies. Yes, So it's funny because I got a reading done from my girlfriend Andrea. You guys should all know Andrew. She's like a resident psychic here at R and C and the reading for this year. She was like, you step into your feminine energy in a whole new level. She has known me since I was sixteen, so she like knows my whole life story. But she's like, and it's funny because I then had the intention this year to fully surrender. But she's like, this like for you is the like you have been planting the seeds, you have been doing the things you have been working hard for so many years that it is now compounding so much that this year you actually do less like quote unquote work you ever had, and you receive more than you ever have.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Because of the masculine energy I've been in previously, and look, I was probably in it for too long. But to be honest, because she got she got burnt out quite a bit. But she's like you in saying that it's a challenge for me because I love doing energy, I love being productive. It has a lot to do with my self worth. I have a lot of trouble in sitting and receiving energy. But she's like, this is a year where you overcome that challenge and you surrender and you sit in receiving energy and it's this whole thing, like the vibes of them. Energy is like, you know, the Queen, She's sitting on her seat and she's got like all these bring it to me, Bring it to me, coffee, bring it to me, my journal, bring it to me. And it's like this is the receiving energy where she knows anything she wants she gets. There is no block for her, there's no she has to do something and why because she's the that's it, and she deserves it. She deserves that. That's it. It's a being energy, it's an embodied energy, and we truly know when we need to shift because then like we can get into the We probably won't get into it too deep in this episode, but you can get into like the toxic masculinity and like the toxic feminine. So the toxic feminine I truly see as like when you're in the energy of stuckness, it's like that damnsel, someone come and save me.
Speaker 3: I can't do anything for myself.
Speaker 1: I can't do anything for myself. That is a different energy to what I was just describing. Yeah, and I think some people like let's say, they're like, oh, I'm in too much my masculine energy in my business, I need to step in my feminine energy, and they just like do nothing. You can't know, that's not it. It doesn't mean not doing work, yeah, or it's too like come and save me, yeah, And it's not that energy. It's you know you have planted the seed, you know, if you have done the work and you know you're worthy, and it comes to you with ease and flow. Whereas the masculine side, it's like the toxic masculinity is very much the doing, doing, doing and not listening to the signs that you need to step into fem energy. Yeah, and you will experience burnout, you will experience things feeling hard and that side of things.
Speaker 3: And I think as well, something to remember is that, at least I like to think of it this way is you can be in masculine energy in one aspect of your life, but also be in feminine energy in another. Like you could be very much in a season where you need to be in your masculine in your career and like doing the things, just taking all the action, but it being energy when it comes to maybe your home life and your relationships and you're attracting good people in but you're also doing the things, and it's about finding that balance and being able to separate every aspect to actually go, Okay, what season am I in here in my career? What season am I in here in my relationships? In my home life? What season am I in here in my own self development?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Is it a time of being masculine in terms of self development and doing the courses and taking the action or is it a time of being feminine where where I take things a bit so and I really lean into my feelings and that sort of stuff.
Speaker 1: I love that you brought that in because it is so true. And that's like in my life. In my businesses, I'm really stepping into receiving energy even though I work hard. Yeah, it's a different sort of energy. In my home life, it is very much that fem energy. It's really letting Tim take control. Like when I am home of he you know, of the masculine assertiveness and me stepping into fem energy. But for example, in my self development journey, I'm very much in the masculine energy. I'm in a huge stage and they can be different, and it's you being able to identify that. And that's the thing is like you may be stepping into like more of a fem energy in your business, but you still get up early, and you still go for a walk, and you still listen to that podcast. And like, I feel like, really big thing here, guys, is being able to hold duality in. They coexist in you, They can coexist in different parts of your life. They it doesn't have to be one or the other. Yes, guys, this is the end of our twelve Laws of the Universe. Again, if you have if you've just like come in randomly to this episode, please go listen to the rest of us series. We have had such an amazing time chatting to you guys about these laws. This series really was birthed because I have a seven week manifesting course where I very much learned about these laws early on in my self development journey, and I created a whole manifesting formula that is very easy for you to apply and it's very digestible, because I think sometimes these laws can film a little bit overwhelming, especially because these laws are like they're so old schools, sometimes it's hard to apply in the modern day. Yeah, and that's what I've done the project. So if you're like, oh my god, I need to go deeper. I need to learn more. I need to start co creating the universe. Come join us in the project. You get instant access to everything and previous live calls we did previously used to run it live, but you get instant access, so you can check that out. We'll put a link in the bio. But thank you so much for listening. We have had the best time chatting to about these laws. And of course a big thank you to this series sponsor, Lust Minerals. You guys know how much we adore them clean beauty, and we hope you have enjoyed all our tips and hacks about them. And of course we will link everything in the show notes. Atia, thank you so much for adjoining me and bringing so much goodness to these series. Thank you so much for having me love and appreciate you. Oh, I love and appreciate you too. I've loved doing this series.
Speaker 3: I feel like I've learned so much and I've just got so much to like take away and activate in my life.
Speaker 1: Yes, and guys, thank you so much for joining us in the Facebook group you know and telling us about stories and your ideas about you know, these laws and putting them into your life. If you're not in our Facebook group, come and join us. We've got a couple of threads about this series. You guys seem to be loving it too, so appreciate it. Bye everyone, Thank you so much. Bye, Thank you so much for listening to another episode of the Rise and Conquer podcast. If you enjoyed it and want more, come connect with us on Instagram at Riseinconquer dot podcast and join our Facebook discussion group, a Rise and Concer podcast community. We're an independent podcast and we have a small team, so we do appreciate your time and support. If you have a spare moment, a follow or subscribe on whatever platform you listen to would be so amazing. And look, if you're feeling extra kind, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great.