Speaker 1: Quest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: A show that needs you're being extraordinary times, exciting, times, amazing times, times to unite and rebel. What are we talking about? Carl and Jackie O are here in Melbourne. That's all great. We welcome choice, you get choices WROM on the dial. The infinite dial of my heart has no boundaries FM. It's in my heart, transmits into your heart, receiving my heart transmit into your heart. However, you've got to be honest. It's everywhere everywhere you go, the bus, the tram, the posters. It's almost like six years ago when I moved here, but forget about that bit. It's way more less posters everywhere. And we work for the same company, so we're in the strange situation where should they ever deign to actually come into the city and being here, there've been the same building just down the corridor, so they were everywhere at the moment, and we've been told there's no money for any marketing for you, and I'm like, boss, you know you want me to do this job here otherwise I get fired and I can't feed my children and they have no shoes and no bread or water. Please, boss, we need something, and no, every single dollar everything is going to go into the cane Jason.
Speaker 4: It's like that scene from Oliver Twist. You're simply asking for a little more cruel.
Speaker 3: Please, can I have a bush shelter? No? No, no no. And then the other day we came in and this is true. Actually we have a printer here and they said that we need to we get We're not. I can't have that print anymore. That the official reason was the running costs are too high. Now we know why those running costs are too high. Or every bit of money needs to go into the k and Jay juggernaut so I can come into town and crush you all into submission.
Speaker 5: But no, no, do not roll over, Do not roll over. The only thing we need is your bins. That's right, we don't have billboards. We're looking for your bins. Can we turn them into our bin boards? From day one, you made the show. Now we're asking you please defend the show. Are you in with the bin? Christian listens to the show every day up in Darwin. This is how invasions work.
Speaker 3: Look at putin. It starts here in Melbourne. Next thing you know Darwin, they're expecting you to surrender. Christian. I listen to you in Fanny Bay checked. It is a place I thought they were wise. Katy will send you some Christian. I'm in with the bin. I've recruited two of my neighbors since I texted you this morning. We have four bins each year and Warnable Warner Moll stand strong. Thank you, Private Kim reporting for duty. Thank you in our rebel army. You can pick your own rank all the way. Good morning, Major Mick here from the fourth Bin Battannion Bin BATTANIELA like that's a new one there. Thank you of Frankston North. Please send me some stickers. Thank you, Michael, Over and out. Christian. We are in for the bin. I've gathered the family and we all want to join the Bin Army of bin boards. Our locations include Frankson North, Ringston, Ringwood, North Bayswater scores me. Please let me know I have we get our hands on some stickers. Thank you so much. We've only been doing this for the last two days and we're trying to get the stickers as quickly as possible. To you than the.
Speaker 1: Corporal Francis and I'd love to join the army.
Speaker 2: General David from Tomow like shooty thirty brother.
Speaker 6: I'm General Duley from East Bendigo.
Speaker 2: Three things to me and I ate three bins for my neighbor, Corporal Duweley. General Bob from Chelsea.
Speaker 1: Here you go, legends.
Speaker 2: Admiral Kathy from Cheltenham. Captain Brendan reporting the duty. General Marks from Stanbury.
Speaker 3: We're going to recruit the whole street.
Speaker 2: Don't marry and some Shammerville.
Speaker 3: They's going to get rid of.
Speaker 2: There's Carl and get young.
Speaker 3: She's my favorite, right and are so General Bob as well. All right, join the bin Army call us now all we need is your bin. And also you can pick your own rank and let us know what suburb you're going to be protecting for the show. Thank you, Christian O Connell's show podcast, Christian, I'm in with the bin. Three bin stickers please for each of our bens. We live on a main highway in Land Warren. Perfect great advertising for the show. Corporal Kelly Lan Warren, thank you very much, standing strong Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, your senior bin instructor. Here two bins for Dandenong South please, Christians just want to say a massive thank you to you and sleep Maker for our new king sized bed. You weren't lying. It really is life changing. There's so much more real estate in with me being king sized myself. The wife is almost in the next suburb. They're big beds. Our youngest daughter still has to climb in the bed most mornings. I'm no longer getting kicked repeatedly in the spine. While you've also solved the pressure I was copying from my eldest daughter. She scored our old queen bed. This is a win win all round. I was already a loyal follower of the show, but now you have my own, wavering, well rested allegiance. We are in for the bin boards, Sander and isn't pushing us around all right? Nine four one four one oh four three? Are you in with a bin? We have no money for our marketing campaign. It's all going to our awkward stablemates Colin JACKIEO. We work for the same company, so they're they've taken everything. No line printer has gone now because they running costs are too high and there has been no I know this sounds a bit pretty, but in the morning you want to have a warm drink at work. There's been no there's been no hot water all week. I seriously think they they're saving every bit they can. The cost of that marketing campaign is bigger than full Guy. I feel sorry for Ryan Gosling Rightan, have some of our bins, buddy, there's four sides of this bin. Goss Full Guy can go one side next to me. It's okay, So we need your bins. We can't get billboards. We're going to look for your bin boards. Nine four one four one oh four three. Join our rebel army. Pick your own rank, and let's know what suburb are you protecting. Good morning, who's this already on the road securing the boundaries? Good morning?
Speaker 2: Christian is a Sergeant Peter from Narry Warren South.
Speaker 3: Good Man, thank you for securing Nery Warren South.
Speaker 2: Mary Warren South.
Speaker 3: And my slogan is let's make them usbins. Oh that's good. I didn't think about that. That is very good. Sergeant Peter, get the Oh this is good. He's on fire.
Speaker 4: But then if it has our logo at the bottom, no, it looks like he's saying it about oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we put there logo. It's so complicated. Marketing anyway. Sergeant Peter, great slogan, and thank you ver much. We get the stickest to you as soon as possible. Thank you guys, have a great weekend, Sergeant Peter Nerry Warren. There who we got here? General Fiona?
Speaker 2: Hi, it's General Fiona from Ringwood North Christian and I'd like choo stickers to my bins. We're getting those people out of town.
Speaker 3: Thank you, General Fiona, Thank you very much. Ringwood South is ours here we got here, General Alex. General Alex reporting for Doody. Thank you very much. And where are you holding strong? General Alex? Where are you hold up?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 3: I live in corn Downs, but I'm flying back to the UK next week with my parents been and putting well yeah yeah, because trust me, just like Hitler, they will not stop with Australia. Fewer Sandalands is coming for you the world. You're right secure. Tell your parents that get under the better man shell doesn't barricade. All right, General Alex, thank you very much. Putin Sandlands, Ladiman Sandlers? Which one sounds better? Us? Fewer too much? Who knows he's a man who knows too much. He's dragging me into his game. Bay General Susie.
Speaker 6: Hey, hey, coming from New Zealand, buddy the world.
Speaker 3: We really are well done New Zealand. Thank you for stepping in. And where about saying in North South Island, where are you?
Speaker 6: No north on the east coast in Napier, but also living Patdale, so you know I live. I've listened both when I'm there and when I'm here. So got two places.
Speaker 1: Love.
Speaker 3: What's that nice cafe down there? Part del cafe? We tut the dogs down there?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, down at this station. That's just brilliant.
Speaker 3: All right, Well I can meet you there with your stickers. Ok. When your next back from Hawk's Bay.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep, yep.
Speaker 6: You guys keep going your legends and no city Sydney ike, they can get your boat and.
Speaker 2: Row back up.
Speaker 3: Wow, gotcha? All right, Thank you very much, General Susie, going on there some of these people. Major Mac good morning morning Christian. Major Matt reporting for dun. Thank you very much. Now Major Matt, where are you going to be holding strong for us?
Speaker 1: Just staring in mornington. I've got two bins here, We've got plenty.
Speaker 2: Of them, and I'll be walking around slide on the stickers and all.
Speaker 3: The beans thank you very much. Gateway to the Peninsula pits procured. Thank you, Major Matt, thank you for you were. Lieutenant Louise, good morning.
Speaker 2: Ah, it's Lieutenant Louise reporting for duty and I want two beIN stickers.
Speaker 6: For ball and thank you.
Speaker 3: You can have them to binstickers a ball window. We don't have anyone there at the moment. You're the first, thank you.
Speaker 2: Ah. We're opposite a park, so you'll get lots of exposure.
Speaker 3: Good, perfect, great. All the dog walkers checking the show out lovely and putting their dog poo in my bin as well. Maybe your sticker you could.
Speaker 4: Say your dog poo welcome here.
Speaker 3: Yes, all right, Lieutenant Louise, thank you very much, have a lovely weekend.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Well. These people would have failed the basic sort of medical, wouldn't they to get in the army. Now. I had a phone call from the boss yesterday. Okay, all right, here's the situation. We genuinely only start this two days ago. We have been stunned on the show because actually thousands of you are asking for these bin stickers. So first on that, thank you very very much. The other thing is we now have this situation where there's been such big demand. How do we get these out? Sue the boss yesterday because obviously there's a delay if we shove them in the post. Yeah, and we are talking thousands, so I've had we're getting five thousand bin stickers laid. Yeah, trouble as we can't put them are in the post. I don't know if you've been recent post. That's going to cost money and you know where that money's going. Cond Jackie the Boss yesterday was talking about could we start to organize drop off and collection points. I'm like, how we could?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: And then she goes, I'll leave it with you and hung on, Ah, how are we to organize that? So you know, they even sent an email. She sent an email asking us anyone who works it at the radio station volunteer at the weekend to go and hand stickers out to our listeners. Eleven staff mean as blessed them are doing that tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Well that's a good way to get your suburbs. So you can go and do the bayside. Patsy can do out west, I can do in the north.
Speaker 3: Well that's there's about there's eighteen stickers of four.
Speaker 4: Ninety, but maybe we get like Field lieutenants to go out.
Speaker 3: This is what I'm thinking. I mean so genuine. This is a situation where in we don't have the money to put all them in the post we want. We need to get them out there as soon as possible. So what are we going to ask people to do to distribute them in their areas.
Speaker 4: We'll say they call her from Berwyn, she becomes our Ballwen Lieutenant Luise. Yeah, she she's our Ballwyn drop off, and we give her a bunch of stickers and everything. Everybody who calls in about ball when she goes around to their house, knocks on their door, puts it in the letter box.
Speaker 3: This is what we need to do. By the way, sort your voice out. I've got another round and a half that's falling apart there. So now the question is it isn't just can we have your bin? Can we have your car? Can't boo? And are you prepared to hand these stickers out? This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast Right now in the studio, we're googling what are the people called the handle admin in the Army? Is it logistics? I think it's logistics, isn't it?
Speaker 4: I was looking for the name of somebody who runs messages to different union.
Speaker 3: Yeah that was the Roman Times. Now now they have telecoms and no one's running.
Speaker 4: Envoys. What's an envoy people, Yeah, like.
Speaker 3: A special envoy to Nigeria for example. I think it's keep saying, I just keep saying logistics. I think it's logistics. I'm not sure. Why don't we just call them like special agents counterintelligence a different area tho wet work they call them. All Right, here's the situation, and we need your big boards. We have no marketing money. It's all going into Carl and Jackie Oh's show because we have the same management. Yeah, I know everybody owns everybody. So the only marketing this show is getting is on your bins. We're going to make some stickers a couple of thousands off them binboards, so we need your bins. The other thing we need is like, can you help distribute them because we're going to get a couple of thousand made up and getting them out there as soon as possible. We need your help. Jack had a great idea about.
Speaker 4: If you own a shop, yes, so that you could be the representative of your suburbs. You own a cafe or shop or a newsager week can you.
Speaker 3: A plug on air? You plug your business and while while they're in Oh my god, is that carrot cake there? It's stepping awesome. No, we're a car mechanics. But anyway, I'm just start playing. You can sell something to them, but.
Speaker 4: Then everybody knows. So you're the car mechanic in Eltham. Everybody knows in Eltham. You can come and pick up your stickers from the car mechanicy.
Speaker 3: Oh raise autos raise, Yeah you say, i'd r grab a sticker and then sort your back end out all right? Nine four one four three? Who we got here? Brigadier Sonia.
Speaker 2: Hello, Christian, it's briggs Sonya reporting for Jesus.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you very much, Brigadier Sonya. And where are Saya.
Speaker 2: I'm in mon Bolk, But being that mon Bunk is on the outer edges of the Eastern suburbs, I was thinking, I'm quite happy to go to Eastland's shopping center on Sunday and hand some out at the actual shopping center, so we get a whole ton of people shopping doing this.
Speaker 3: You do that for this show, Brigadier, Of course I would.
Speaker 2: Christian. I've been listening to you since day one, and it's the least I can do.
Speaker 3: Wow. That is so kind. Wow, that's amazing. Bless you.
Speaker 2: And I've got a thought for a slogan. Please we think they order go back across the border.
Speaker 3: These are very good at the moment, really really good. That's a great one. Well, Brigadier Sonia, thank you very much. Okay, stay there.
Speaker 2: It's a pleasure.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Soldier Josie. Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 1: I'm Soldier Joseph from Craigieber.
Speaker 3: Just a humble soldier. You to be a sergeant or an animal.
Speaker 1: No, I'm happy to be a soldier and distribute all your lovely stickers from the Craigieburn Library where I work. We see hundreds of people at the Craigieburn Library. People know I'm very well known in Craigieburn. They can all come and see me and I can give them out when they borrow a book.
Speaker 3: This is a perfect so they're but to come in and go, are you, Soldier Josie.
Speaker 4: I'm here for the here for the stickers.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not that quiet actually.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, okay, So how long you've been running the library? Beautiful places? Libraries. I used to love the local one where.
Speaker 1: I grew up thirty five years this year, just got my little badge thirty five well known there and they'll all know where to come.
Speaker 3: Yeah, where about saw you? In case they're confused, there might be a new neighbor. And I don't know this area. I've moved from the.
Speaker 2: North Craigieburn Library.
Speaker 1: It's in Central Park Avenue in Craigieburn, Great.
Speaker 3: Central Park Avenue. It sounds fancy. Yeah, friends, it is all right, it is. Josie will send you some of our stickers and you can put them at the library there. And congratulations only thirty five years, thank you awesome, and squeeze one last one in here. Major May, Yes, hi, I'm good. Major May. Now, Major May, where about are you securing for us?
Speaker 6: I'm on the western fire and western side.
Speaker 3: Melton, I said yesterday. We don't have a lot of people west. We're very vulnerable at the west.
Speaker 4: We're heavy on the east.
Speaker 3: In the north, oh my god, we're a bit light on the south bayside. Come on, people, where's my Papa lap? And so you've got the east secured for us?
Speaker 6: Major May, Yeah, I'm happy to be your invoy for the western suburbs.
Speaker 2: I'm travel into the city every day to work, so I can stop anything.
Speaker 3: On the way.
Speaker 6: Caroline springs the park very well.
Speaker 2: With that area.
Speaker 3: This is amazing. We got the best listeners in the world. Okay, we'll take you up on that major money. Thank you very much. Brighter. Now you're listening to the Christian O Carl Show podcast.