Speaker 1: People do some weird ship.
Speaker 2: Would you like to try vape?
Speaker 3: Why would you take up something that is going to be addictive and expensive?
Speaker 2: I think that people.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. Yeah, because you're young and stupid, some things make more sense than others.
Speaker 2: You mentioned that your goal was to be healthy, and I just don't know. How can you figure that's going to happen when you're ordering a chocolate moose?
Speaker 4: No, you know.
Speaker 1: I had it in the car on the way home and I didn't have a spood, so it was like an hour a dillo trying to get ants out of a hole. Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adults. Food bean fingered as an awful sensation.
Speaker 2: Can't be thinking about the right person.
Speaker 1: Goodness is.
Speaker 2: Just still to play.
Speaker 1: A couple of mitches.
Speaker 3: Hi, it's Jenna.
Speaker 5: Please don't forget to include my name in the opener this season.
Speaker 1: Sorry? Now he is Mitch Truly and Mitchell Kolaitches here we are.
Speaker 2: Have we missed much?
Speaker 1: Can you tell us fill us in?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: Oh good?
Speaker 2: Oh yes, yeah yeah. It's like Dory the Explorer now where we leave a blank space for them to answer the question how.
Speaker 1: Much sex did Jenna have in the break?
Speaker 2: Oh? Wow, new record? Wow Hi Jenna, Hi n how'd your boob job go?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: It was painful.
Speaker 1: I can only imagine still a bit swollen? Yeah, I could tell.
Speaker 2: But yeah, we can tell, we can tell feel a bit swollen. Isn't that the point? I had a bit of a botched procedure while during our little midyear break. Can I just say, well, for the first time ever, I decided, yeah, I'll get botox in my forehead. Oh and you know this is not me telling everyone else that they should rush off and get botox, but encouraging it. If you're happy with the face, leave it. Yes, I have, and it's meant to just make you not have the forehead wrinkles when you raise your eyebrows. But I think they missed a spot. What do you mean when I raised my eyebrows, there's just one remaining wrinkle above my left eyebrow. Oh, this is one. And I called the place and I was like, what's happened? There's one wrinkle left that's still there and has it moved? And they were like, I'll give it two weeks. Two weeks is up as of today, So I'm going to write a letter.
Speaker 1: And it's just one line above one eyebrow.
Speaker 2: Yes, look, if it's one thing, I'm like, do I give it a name? What do I do?
Speaker 4: Like it?
Speaker 1: Joel creasy because it's a crease?
Speaker 2: Oh I get it? Yeah right, okay?
Speaker 1: Will you look good? You look snatched otherwise?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Thank you. I like to think I looked good before.
Speaker 1: Maybe you don't need it.
Speaker 2: I was just getting my crow's feet done, which I've done a few times before, and the guy was like, oh, extra fifty bucks, I'll do.
Speaker 1: The forhead too, and I just chucked it in.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was like, I feel like the forehead is.
Speaker 1: A lot more it's on shows.
Speaker 2: It's a lot more face real estate. And is it gonna throw it in for fifty bucks? I was like, go on, it's a bit weird. I'm not sure if I like it.
Speaker 3: Does it hurt?
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's placebo if I'm imagining it, but it does feel like tighter there, and I've got a tiny headache, maybe because I always hungover. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that could also be that. Do you think is it numb? Is it how it works?
Speaker 2: No? Not numb, but so you can feel different. I don't think I'm going to get the throw done again. I miss it matter. How do I make people know that I'm furious or judging them?
Speaker 1: Yeah? How will we know if you're shocked at our behavior? Janney? I just won't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just feel like I'm limited.
Speaker 1: Well, how does it break good otherwise? Behind other than the botched botox?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, it's been good. I'm seeing someone, a new therapist. Oh, his name's Patrick. Oh, I don't know if I told you guys about this. I feel like we've been off for longer than two weeks. But I was doing like my own little version of The Bachelor, Oh, where I was auditioning therapists.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think I knew that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I told you because they do like the free fifteen minute consolets to make sure that you're vibing each other.
Speaker 1: Not much trauma can be relayed in fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: No, there isn't a lot you can do in that fifteen minutes. So I spent seven minutes on Jenna, Like, what did I get? Six?
Speaker 1: Okay? Is that the right math? I just have to think about that. No, well that leaves three more minutes.
Speaker 2: I just I just asked him how he's I don't know that was flirting, but yes, I had a bunch of duds. We're not dudce, but yeah, Patrick was my favorite.
Speaker 1: Okay, so and tell us why Patrick works? Is he good?
Speaker 2: Listen to his paige fucking listen. Yeah, although I just don't know how I'm supposed to trust him to make me get my shit together when every time he's doing a fucking mind map on his whiteboard, he's using a dud text. I just wanted to buy him a new packet of whiteboard markers. I'm like, Patrick, get your shit together.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's actually a sweet, a sweet gesture for you should do that.
Speaker 2: You do it white board markers. Yeah, it from us, great tax fiight because I spoke about it.
Speaker 1: Welcome Patrick, give you too much.
Speaker 2: I was actually wondering because he had to ask me, obviously, what's your line of work? And I told him, Oh, I post tiktoks, I host the podcast as a therapist. Would you then go and stalk them afterwards like I would if I was. So, I'm just constantly mindful that you know, Patrick could be listening right now, love your baby.
Speaker 1: He also could know who you are, but I guess he wouldn't have said it now.
Speaker 2: He didn't know really, yeah, he'd never seen its Patrick one of us.
Speaker 1: I think he could be with a name like Patrick and in a line of work where you listen. It shocked me if he was straight.
Speaker 2: That was actually was I was drawn too, because I initially googled like LGBT friendly therapists in Sydney, and a lot of them were like, yeah, I'm an ally and I'm like not good enough.
Speaker 1: And I want you to go through what we've gone for.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've got a fantasy to fulfill about fucking Mike therapist.
Speaker 1: So like, of course, yeah, all we went.
Speaker 2: Although kind of hot to think about converting a straight one. Sorry, I'm thinking out loud.
Speaker 1: You need to talk to your therapist. Imagine if he was like, well, then do it. We'll see how you feel.
Speaker 2: Like that is odd?
Speaker 1: God, maybe I need a therapist, ye know. In mind, like I'll get a forty nine year old woman named Beth. I'll get like a pop luck.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: I went out to dinner with some of our other gay friends, Hayden's work friends, and we're like, do you guys have a gay doctor, like a queer friendly doctor, because we have our gps that are both in our suburbs who grew up in so now that we live together, we want to find a doctor in the air area that he's queer friendly. And they're like, Oh, this great thirty year old doctor, he's so hot, we all want to fuck him. And like, I don't think I want to fuck my GP. Like maybe my dentist would be cute. I'd like to have a cute dentist, you know, or a cute Yeah, I do. I just don't think I want a hot doctor, you know. I want my doctor to be old and weathered and fully across every condition possible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got a I've got a woman doctor. Yeah, yeah, I would try that. I don't want to fuck my GP, thank.
Speaker 1: You, But what would you fuck? I'd fuck dentist, flight attendant, chiropractice. Oh, crack me in half. Oh my god, I've had many. You know, when you look at someone and you completely plan your life together. I've done that with a barista micro Baristers, and then it takes mine. I've an oatmealk glat. It's like a two second coffee. I need to start going to like a really extreme coffee so I have more time with him.
Speaker 2: I have seventeen I smokers, giving him like different complaints every time I pop that in the microwavee for me.
Speaker 1: Heah not hot enough cold man, unlike you enough, Jenna. What person that's offering a service in your life?
Speaker 4: Are too?
Speaker 1: Sleep with my bus drive? The way that they touched my Apri car?
Speaker 2: She tap me off. I wanted to fill me up.
Speaker 3: I really liked my foot doctor.
Speaker 1: What are they called podiatric?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Anything with me? Yeah?
Speaker 1: You still go to this foot doctor?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, that's finished.
Speaker 1: I had to go monthly to a foot doctor once because I had constant ingrown toneaus my more off, I couldn't walk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember those days. Bad without old We need to do a chemist run.
Speaker 1: Well, my holiday was great and I went over to Indonesia party bike Dr McCarthy. I don't know what I kept saying. Anyway, my Jimmy is about my trip, so I won't go into that now.
Speaker 2: But oh okay, well you can kick things off if you like.
Speaker 4: Do.
Speaker 1: I have a lovely tan though.
Speaker 2: I hadn't noticed anything.
Speaker 1: Look at these breakouts. My skin is breaking out because I had too many facial treatments. My skim like too much hydration.
Speaker 2: No, what you did is you made your skin addicted, and now that it doesn't have the constant facial it's like, what.
Speaker 1: Do I do withdrawals?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It does anyway, So my Jimmy is Barley related. So we'll get there on a secon.
Speaker 2: What you's the addiction to have? I'm facial dependent.
Speaker 1: I'm addicted to retinoids. I don't want to far to be a mess. Give me a facial please, different kind? All right? If it's your first time listening, we start the show the same every week, and now we're back baby two gyms two?
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate? Mitch doesn't know mine, I don't know Mitch's. Jenna's along for the ride. Do you want to go first?
Speaker 4: Mitch?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: We've also got a TikTok school coming up a little bit later. Okay, because there's a TikTok drama that I am obsessed with.
Speaker 1: It has just me.
Speaker 2: It is such a saga and I've been following it step by step, can't.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's start. You go first, Mitch?
Speaker 2: You give us? Oh you want me to go for?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You go first?
Speaker 2: All right? So I wanted to hear about Barley.
Speaker 1: But I'm give up a right it.
Speaker 6: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: It's click and collect Actually shit, yes.
Speaker 1: I've never done it, really never click clicked or collected in my life.
Speaker 2: Don't. It's not actually any more convenient at alls at work?
Speaker 1: Explain it?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, you just like shop online and then you buy what you want and then you go to the counter and then it's just they're in the bag ready for you. Right, yeah, I do. It's okay with in some instances, like you know, office Works or Bunnings or something for little things, but often what is available on the website isn't actually in store, like they haven't updated it or whatever. Yeah, and so you'll buy this thing online. Like I got some WD forty and then Bunnings were like, sorry, mate, we've refunded. We've got no WD forty. I'm like your Bunnings, where else am I going to get it? And like often they substitute things if they don't have it. Yes, Like did I tell you when we were sponsored by dary Lee for Pig Week a few weeks ago? I ordered thirty blocks of darrol Lee white chocolate cookies and cream, went and click and collected them, and I'm like, sorry, we don't have that one, so we've substituted it with another darro Lee. It was like this dark chocolate dury and I had thirty of them. I was like, no, no, no, this is this is the one we're promoting. I need that particular one and it's just always wrong. And I don't mind going into the shop and perusing.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Same, that's that's half the fun.
Speaker 2: If it's not being delivered to my house, I'd rather just go and look for it myself. I don't want some other dog getting my order wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and giving you an alternative. I have done that. I've done clicking collect, I've done home order and.
Speaker 2: That you live And you said you've never clicked and collected in your line, No, I.
Speaker 1: Clicked and then they drove to me, so I clicked in sad, that's what right, I didn't see. That's fine. I did no fucking collecting. Although they text you and they go, Hi, mitchum, your driver our bell, I'm going to drop off your groceries at what time? I just leave them at the door anyway.
Speaker 2: But also, have you ever been like kept waiting Because some of my friends will do that. They'll order groceries online and they'll give you a two hour window. Yes, And I was like, sorry, I can't come to dinner tonight. Willis might or might not show up. Like it's not any more convenient than just popping into the supermarket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. I love a good old classic supermarket shop.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's fine, something special you see the new product. I just go into my own little world.
Speaker 1: Oh, Sam, I love it. I used to work at Coals, so it's a good of a soft spot in my heart. And I can go back to my Coals that I worked at. Oh and I know where, I know where everything is.
Speaker 2: It's heaven.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 2: One thing I do hate about actually going shopping is that things in everywhere I think they should be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what section?
Speaker 2: What I would you go to to buy metamuthal?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Good point.
Speaker 1: No, I think I'd go vitamin Aisle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wasn't there?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 1: Okay? Then then with a panandole and the and the neuropin, you.
Speaker 2: Think you would think it was near the Milo. I was like, are you fucking kidding me? Very different?
Speaker 1: I know, services just like jars.
Speaker 2: Of powder, put them all together. Yeah, that's wrong.
Speaker 1: You add to liquid.
Speaker 2: The dilutant is how you say the.
Speaker 1: Big three Milo, metamucil, and chlorine. That's so stupid. Do anyone else gets Is it just me? Or do you always get shocked at the result of the price every shop? I'm shocked when it's really cheap.
Speaker 2: I go, oh that's great. Yeah, you keep adding them, adding them, and they're like, fuck me three hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: Yes, always expensive, eat them on the fly. Have you noticed that at some coals, the fancy ones that have just been renovated, they make you pack your own bags? What like it's aldi nah? Fuck that? Yeah, like, could you want to pack the bags for you?
Speaker 2: Fuck that for a joke?
Speaker 7: Catholic?
Speaker 2: Well do you know what else? Speaking of click and collecting Coals, people have been calling Coals out because if they click and collect stuff. Yeah, you know how you have to pay fifteen cents for the reusable bag things, yeah Cole. Yes, they will just put like one item in a bag, like a bottle of two letter milk in a bag fifteen cents, the tea bags in the fifteen cent bags, So they overcharge you for all these reusable bags that are meant to be environmentally conscious, but they're just using fuckloads of them and charging you for them. Oh true, I never picked up on that. Yeah, no, I thought. I don't know how I've ended up on this corner of TikTok. But click and collect fail toc I found my people. This one chick ordered a kilo of apples and they gave her an apple. They just saw the number one and we're like, yeah, that'll do. Or this one chick, they were like, sorry, we don't have your particular laundry detergent, but instead we're going to give you granola.
Speaker 6: What.
Speaker 2: I don't know how they made that mistake, but I'd just rather go to the shop than do it myself. I agree.
Speaker 1: Sorry, we were out of purer skim milk. So here's a jersey cow's so ridiculous newborn. We're all out of my dog, so here's a dashing.
Speaker 2: Always so extreme anyway, ye click and collect doesn't hit the clip for me anyway?
Speaker 1: Are you ready to talk about Barley Clinton? Collect?
Speaker 2: Clinton? Collect? That sounds like Jenny's break.
Speaker 1: I'm ready for Mr.
Speaker 2: Account No, she'd put in the adult section of the paper. That was her corner of the ad Click and collect call this number for a good time. Clinton collect.
Speaker 1: But what are you collecting after you touch the clip? Juices?
Speaker 2: I don't really know what goes on down there. It's none of my business, quite frankly, I'm assuming it's juices.
Speaker 1: Anyways, your new dits Jenny, you need to start calling the paper. You can put that ad back in, all right, I'm ready for mine. You guys read your mind?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Did you just come back from Bali?
Speaker 2: Shut the fuck?
Speaker 1: I got Bali music?
Speaker 2: It's Bali music?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know's it's massage music? Pop quiz? How many massages did I have on day four of my trip? In one day? In one day? Realistic? Three?
Speaker 2: Five? Wow?
Speaker 1: It was heaven, guys. I had a really good trip. I really did enjoy BALLEI.
Speaker 2: Do you find with massages, though, that sometimes your expectations are too high. You think, yes, I'm going to be so relaxed after this, and you're like, nap, still too tense.
Speaker 1: Oh my god all the time, And when you get a dud massage and you just have to commit, like you can't tell them to stop.
Speaker 2: Are they cheaper over there? Oh they're so cheap?
Speaker 1: And I felt so bad. Guys, he's the problem. With BALI.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: It was gorgeous. I'm not good at bartering, like it's when haggling.
Speaker 2: No, no, oh, that's what you do for a living on Facebook marketplace.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 1: I love it when they're my equal. But when these poor people need to put dinner on a table and very you know, very thin old wooden table, you're such people please that you'd be like, no, I'll double it. Honest to god, Hayden wanted a linen set right, like a linen top Millian pants. We go to markets on day one and I see it on day one and I like, big line straight to the linen market and they go sir hollo, sir, holo, sir, and they got hollow, sir holo, sir. And they realize that we're gay, and they sort of have a little vomit and.
Speaker 2: Then they carry on.
Speaker 1: They carry through because homosexuality frown upon in Indonesia.
Speaker 2: Oh good, I was just thinking I should book my trip, but forget it.
Speaker 1: No, no, they wouldn't let you. We barely skated through because they thought I was a woman at some points with the breast.
Speaker 2: Oh well, then i'd be fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, actually, yeah, you'd be praised anyway. So we go there and I go, oh, linen, linen, And if you show it like a midium of interest in anything, then they go, here's a sale.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, I'll do you a deal. It's the same when I went to Fiji.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, exactly. Problem is the exchange rates really confusing. So fifty thousand Indonesian dollars is five Australian dollars.
Speaker 2: Which is so confusing. Oh my god, how much is this chocolate milk? Oh that'll be seventy grand?
Speaker 6: What you go?
Speaker 1: We had one dinner it was eighteen million, and now that's a home deposit.
Speaker 2: Hang on, what does that equate to you an Australian one hundred and eighty?
Speaker 1: Oh that's dollars.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: But day one I wasn't going to s so I got this linen st gorgeous. You have it in medium? Should do I know your size? They're not for me. I understand. I work in douvet sizes. I'm a king. So then I said, okay, how much and she goes a million, which is one hundred dollars with no way it wouldn't have cost a million dollars and Hayden's can mate. Well, Hayden's going to let me, let me do it. And then Hayden goes, what about one hundred thousand, cuts them down by ninety percent straight away, hundred which is ten dollars ten Australian dollars.
Speaker 2: Okay, it went straight down.
Speaker 1: Said no, no, no, no, no, no no no. And I go, hold on, what about five hundred thousand right to the middle, which is terrible, which is really bad because that is now there.
Speaker 2: It's not five thousand, five hundred thousand, it's a lot. No, that's fifty bucks five hundred thousand. Yeah, yeah, so you five hundred.
Speaker 1: And then Hayden is furious at me because that is now the price that I said we will pay. You won't go lower than that. So we end up having to pay fifty dollars for the which is fine, which is fifty bucks, yeah exactly, I'd be happy with that. Then we go to the next door and they're paying three dollars for the same exactly.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, three dollars three Australian. You pay for what you get and you know it'll be better quality. I'm sure. There's the service, the service and a smile and trying to justify it. The way I would to myself, Nah, it's better if it's more expensive.
Speaker 1: Somehow, I'm bad at haggling. I'm also really bad at scooter riding. I didn't tell anyone this on social media, but I had a scooter accent. Oh you had a full Oh no, I had I had an accent. I fell off the bike in the middle of Changu.
Speaker 2: I did reply to your Instagram story and I was like, do your helmet up? And you were like, okay, mum, do not tell me that you've had a fall when your helmet was not strapped up.
Speaker 1: I had a fall that down. Yeah, I'm going to get a photo of my of my your helmets. Kids, guys, I was riding around Changu and I was calling it canned for ages. That's why no one could give me directions. I'm like, where's Cagy. That's not a place.
Speaker 2: That's a pokemon I was on.
Speaker 1: That's an illness. I was on a scooter and you should have seen me. You Hayden can't drive right.
Speaker 2: Because he's Gaya, And he goes, oh, I'm going to get a scooter and I go no, No, you'll crash.
Speaker 1: You can't drive. You don't know road rules. How do you give way? Like I was being a pop quiz what is this sign?
Speaker 2: Not being an idiot?
Speaker 1: And then he goes, no, I want to ride, and I go sure, fine, well it's your funeral and then who stacks it in the main.
Speaker 2: Street of BALI me, you got smart, didn't you. I was riding.
Speaker 1: I was guess where it was after three hours of driving. It was turning back into the hotel.
Speaker 2: Oh ah, you were like, you're on the home threats and you were like, oh, yeah, I'm here now you just already switched off.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And when people accidentally pissed themselves when they get to their front door, mentally they're like, I'm here.
Speaker 1: I've been there too many times. I'm I can start letting the poo out and anyway, So, you know, with a throttle on a scooter, I was turning and there was traffic building behind me, and these people were honking their monkeys and stray dogs on the street. I'm like, too much stimulation. So I rev to go, and I too quickly, and then I tried to stop, but I revved harder and my bike did a wheelie, like I'm in Tokyo drift and I'm wheeling through the main street, dodging chickens and then I try to stop and it goes faster, so I let go and then the bike falls back on me and drags me down the street.
Speaker 2: Oh that is so dramatic.
Speaker 1: And you know me, I don't like to You know, I was embarrassed, right, My pride was knock so a local boy ran up, sir, sir say, and I went fuck off?
Speaker 2: Did you actually say?
Speaker 1: I snapped at the local boy, Oh the Mitchell. It was awful, but you know, I was embarrassed. My pride was not then hay, I'm like, come on, let's get you up, and I said.
Speaker 2: Go to the villa like I was mad. You were mad at yourself?
Speaker 1: Mad myself? Yes, I lashed out at those.
Speaker 2: So many massage that's holy.
Speaker 1: You should have seen what I said to the stray dog. Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: Let me get a photo of my illness, your illness or injuries injury? Yeah yeah, no, not, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Illness.
Speaker 6: Here we go.
Speaker 1: So this is me after I fell off the bike, fully bruised and.
Speaker 2: Like a big like if you've just been dragged across tar like a grape.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then I had to fully slather an embedded dean and it was a whole thing. So I couldn't swim for the first three days because the water borne bacteria would kill me. I couldn't shower because of the bug in the water. Like the bacteria in the water. You're not had to drink the water.
Speaker 5: Why not?
Speaker 2: Because you get bal take it bary belly if you.
Speaker 1: Drink the water.
Speaker 2: Oh is that what barley belly is? The water is so unhygienic. There's some that can do about that for those who aren't used to.
Speaker 1: It, because you would have bacteria in our water. But our bodies are so.
Speaker 2: Used to it. We're bitches.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, but we go over there and I caught it because I brushed my teeth with the tap water. I was so good, I wasn't drinking it. I was great, And then I brushed my teeth with the tap water. Projectile vomiting for days.
Speaker 2: Your belly is week.
Speaker 1: My belly is weak, and it was full of barley. When you shower, you have to close your mouth. You're not allowed to have the water in your body at all.
Speaker 2: How do I doe?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, you'd have to use bottled water.
Speaker 2: Shit, really not selling this place to me.
Speaker 1: To be honest, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Why is it that in the last month everyone I know has either gone to Bali or Europe. There's no in between.
Speaker 1: Actually, and they're all gay men in Bali.
Speaker 2: It's fucking illegal, it is? Is it actually illegal? You shouldn't make that.
Speaker 1: Old statement, true, Jenna? Can you google that is gayness illegal in Indonesia.
Speaker 2: I really liked the idea of going to Dubai or Abi Dhabi until I found out it's illegal to be gay and the heat is sweltering. You'll be sentenced to death in Dubai, yeah, me of all people.
Speaker 1: Oh God, but you're right. You could disguise as a beautiful woman and they might not touch you, they might want to touch you.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to roll the dice on that one.
Speaker 1: No, I wouldn't do.
Speaker 2: I enjoy my holiday either lady, or do I go to hang? Which one do I choose? I shouldn't have to make.
Speaker 1: A joys Well, Hayden and I didn't hold hands, but we felt there were moments where we felt eyes on us, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: We booked in a massage, one of many, and it was the Royal Baralonesian couple's massage. It's perfect timing for the news. And we get there and we go, Hi, we're here for the massage.
Speaker 2: No, no way to take a seat. What massage you do here?
Speaker 1: We don't have you in the sister so I booked yesterday and that we only have one booking for the royal couple's massage.
Speaker 7: No, that's us.
Speaker 1: The look on her face shocked, horrid that there were two men booked in for a couple of massage.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. She would have been like, I'm putting a room divided between you two. One of you is on the trundle bed on the floor. You're not sleeping together or getting massage together. Isn't that what they're called?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Also, I broke the massage bed in the first oh god, because we had one that was creaking the whole time and nuts and bolts were falling out like the Poseidon Adventure snapping in half. And then the next day we booked another one and they said, sorry, the massage bed was broken yesterday, and I went, oh fuck, I.
Speaker 2: Had nothing to do with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I'm innocent. What's the verdict? Jenek and the Gays go to Indonesia, yes they can, but same sex marriage is illegal.
Speaker 2: Oh well yeah, we.
Speaker 1: Put up with that for long adoption.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, you know, I'm still not really keen on the idea of going there, just based of what you've said, Like, there's pockets of really nice things, but I feel like there's also a lot of grossness.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, look, yeah, yes, you'd be turned off at the stray dogs. You're too much of an empathy at all.
Speaker 2: Oh are they like you feel sorry for them?
Speaker 1: Mange?
Speaker 2: Oh I was gonna say I don't hate dogs, but like, oh, yeah, no that I'd hate that.
Speaker 1: How uber driver one might ran over one and kept driving true true story. Yeah, still got five stars though he was lovely. Let us plug in our iPhone. Oh my god, I don't really want to go there anymore.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, this was brought to you by Tourism Indonesia.
Speaker 2: It's the Lama Puggy.
Speaker 1: Is it just me? That's enough of these two? Now let's hear and is it just you? Okay, it's over. It is it just you?
Speaker 2: Mitch?
Speaker 1: And I've done ours, so it's time to hand the privilege to prove someone else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's an honor. We're so seldom grant to an idiot.
Speaker 1: You can get in touch with the slide into the DMS couple of mitches. If you don't follow us yet TikTok, Instagram and Facebook.
Speaker 2: Yeah, surely you follow us. That's how you found us in the first place. I would assume you.
Speaker 1: Are we going to get a be real like a couple of mitches be real?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's not a dumb idea. Actually social mediake turns.
Speaker 1: But then do we both get the log in or do one of them?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: That'd be weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, i'd have to switch between accounts. A bloody love be reel. By the way, it's my new obsession.
Speaker 1: Well I only got it because Hayden was on it, and I got it two days ago and it was bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was thinking, what's taking Mitch so long? Because I've had hated on it from day dot. Yeah, and then you'd always be in the b reels and I'm like, why is he not getting fomo? That is so in your nature to be like I'm missing out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't really know about it.
Speaker 2: No one told me. Really bloody fun, Jenny, you need to get on it right now.
Speaker 1: I want to get it, get on it next week. You should have it, please.
Speaker 2: But those who don't know what be real is. It's like a social media app. You only have your friends on it, so you can't go viral on there.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: But at a random time every day, everyone gets the same notification saying, quick, you've got two minutes to take a photo of what you're doing. You get a of the outside camera and the inside camera. And so because there's like that time pressure of two minutes, you have to just be honest about what you're doing. There's no filtering, there's no uploading you from your best angles, and so it's fun like you're just posted your grossness. It's great, Yeah, perfect for me.
Speaker 1: Often more times than not, they're just very boring photos.
Speaker 2: Very dear. You have a very interesting life.
Speaker 4: You do?
Speaker 6: You do?
Speaker 1: You the zoo the other day is interesting?
Speaker 2: I really don't. It's getting annoying because every time I get a b real notification, I was like, fuck, I mean better again. Yeah, everyone's going to notice that I haven't changed my sheets.
Speaker 1: A couple of mitches. Be Real might be coming or right, let's do it easy to you. Let's get an idiot on the line. All the way from Brisbane, Caitlin joins this. Hello Katie, like, Caitlan.
Speaker 2: Are you good.
Speaker 5: I'm good, Mitchell. I know it's going to be your birthday when this podcast comes out, So happy birthday.
Speaker 2: Oh, she's sweet, Caitlyn, she remembered, neither of you did. Just you wait for the cake. I was actually I was actually waiting Caitlin to see if either of them remember my birthday. But I'm glad you brought it up now, so don't be bust. This wasn't recorded on your birthday, but it's my birthday episode. We always figure out which episode is closest to the day.
Speaker 1: Caitlyn, you dog Hi. We'll say we discussed and we have it in writing in the contract that is is just Me Proprietary Limited. We don't celebrate birthdays anymore because we've we've gone all out and it's we can never top what we've done.
Speaker 2: No, we said that we won't dedicate a whole birthday episode because you know how we used to like the whole episode, would sent it around the birthday. But we still do a little bit of who huh, Like Janet got the Jumper? I paid a sketch art to send a custom frame fabricator to get a picture of you with Dot Wiggans, Janna. I drove to the Shire to pick up a trolley for you.
Speaker 3: We talked about this.
Speaker 1: Man not the day I was in Bali.
Speaker 2: Bali belly. Now you've done, Caitlyn, you started an argument.
Speaker 1: I feel awful. All right, Caitlyn, we'll fight off the air. Give us your region, we'll count you in Bradley, or give you a little intro then hit us. Okay, this is something you've noticed, something you hate, something you appreciate. Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Does Burt Newton give you the same energy as a Humpty dumpy easter egg?
Speaker 2: Abs?
Speaker 1: Yes, God rest his soul. Does Burton Newton give you the same energy as a Humpty dumpty to be specific, easter.
Speaker 2: Egg, Humpty dumpty berries? But we're talking about the easter requestion. Well, when he's not where he is, sorry, when he wasn't wearing his little hair piece, the two pay and you got the bald Bert? Definitely I see it.
Speaker 1: And didn't we just say we have nothing but the utmost respect for Bert?
Speaker 2: And absolutely do you have you been watching neighbors, Caitlin? You know how it's finishing. Have you ever been a fan of Neighbors?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Not really quite honest. Well, I'm going to say this anyway, even if you don't give a flying fuck, someone else who was giving Humpty Dumpty energy at the moment is Doctor Carl. Because the actor who plays Doctor Carl has some sort of condition. I think it might be alopecia, a jacenter. Maybe it just is alopecia, and so he's lost his hair and eyebrows. And I remember tuning in I saw something on the neighbor's Facebook page the other day and I was like, is that doctor Carl? It does not look anything like him anymore. So everyone that's going to be tuning in for the very final episode this week is going to be like, fuck me, what happened Carl?
Speaker 1: I've got the egg up now? And holy shit? Yeah it's Bert, Yeah it is, isn't it. It's because his head was really shiny, and they used to call him infant, that was his nickname. He's just had such a round head, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, Bert would never be caught dead wearing that much color that The Humpty Dumpty is too fruity for Burt.
Speaker 1: He's a photo of Bert. Oh god, it's Oh, it's actually admirable. How round that head is.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Caitlyn, thank you for that. You've won something from Jenner's prize carpet to make sure you hit her up.
Speaker 1: On Instagram caratulation.
Speaker 2: We'll send it out by the way. You're in Brisbane. I'm assuming I know what you'll be up to on September twenty three or September twenty four.
Speaker 5: You know it.
Speaker 3: I'll be at your life show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, Darling.
Speaker 1: Did sound like there was a gun to it head?
Speaker 2: Oh god, love you, Katelyn.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening, Kateler.
Speaker 2: I'll see you soon. A bit of self promotion if anyone else wants tickets to my Brisbane show since September, just linking by all my Instagram.
Speaker 1: It's a bit far out to be so it'll be here before you know.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Sorry, no, no, go for sorry for bringing it up.
Speaker 2: No no, no, say it's linking by everybody.
Speaker 1: Okay are we all? Did you have the apple and you've got the cane?
Speaker 2: Mitchell, I'm ready for class. I've got me chalk TikTok schools in session. So there is the most random TikTok drama that I've been obsessed with recently.
Speaker 1: I love a good TikTok drama.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 1: Same.
Speaker 2: It usually happens between like rival mummy TikTokers. Yes, like the parenting TikTok world is one. I'm glad I'm not in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or Doja Cat and Noah Snap from Random?
Speaker 2: Well, this one's very different. You know those videos that you're often of people doing random acts of kindness?
Speaker 1: Oh, I have seen that. They always look a bit staged to me.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I actually hate them, to be honest.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I remember once a brand reaching out to me and asking me to do as part of a brand deal, like random acts of kindness, And I'm like, it's already not random if I'm being paid to go out in the street and be like, Hi, here's this whatever product. I don't know what they wanted me to do, but I just said no because I'm like, that is so insincere. Yeah, that's what I hate about these random act of kindness videos. But anyway, a few weeks ago, there was this TikToker called Life of Harrison, and so he went up to some lady that was sitting by herself in a shopping center, gave her a bunch of flowers, and she said, oh, can you hold these for a second.
Speaker 1: I did see this, Oh you saw it everywhere. Everyone was talking about this.
Speaker 2: A lot of people saw it. It got sixty five million views in the end. But he said, yep, hold these flowers for me. She did, and then he just pissed off left them with her. It was meant to be some wholesome surprise. And I don't know. I can't read her expression at the end of the video, right because you know that was secretly filming her. But all the comments are like, oh, that's so beautiful. You can tell that she really needed that. That made her day. But when I look at her facial expression, she looks fed up. She looks really annoyed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, be a bit grateful, your cow. You're not given a bouquet of flowers free, just take it. Such a hassle to carry them around.
Speaker 2: Oh we'll get to that. We'll get to that, because she she's no longer an anonymous old lady. She's come out. But first of all, when this video blew up, Harrison was of course going on about how good of a person he was. I think he did an interview on CNN like globally in the US. Yeah, so this is what he said initially, Okay, this is a TikToker.
Speaker 4: After I walked off and I said have a good day, I actually had no idea how her reaction was. But then when I saw her reaction, she actually cried. I was just like, wow, it really just made me feel some type of way. And then remember afterwards, I actually went back up to her and she was really grateful and just so happy, And I know that's just something that she's going to remember for the rest of her life. It just makes my heart feel full and happy just to give back. It's just something that's always been something that's just made me smile.
Speaker 2: Right, what do you mean give back? Like it's just assumed that she's less fortunate than you. Yeah, I bet she owns a home prick like you'll never be able to. I hate that when he acts like, oh, it just I do it out of the kindness of my heart. You do it for the views, mate. Yeah, I'm sorry to be a cynic as usual, but no, you were not doing a good thing. I mean she still got flowers out of it, though, right. Well, she has since come out and told her side of the story.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: This lady's name is Marie, of course, and she says that I don't really do the TikTok or the Facebook. And so she did what anyone her age would do. She wrote an email to her talk backstation, of course, and so she went on air to tell her side of this. Sorry, this is what Marie had to say.
Speaker 3: Tell us what happened to you?
Speaker 6: Well, I was just having a coffee. It was sort of late afternoon reading and her.
Speaker 2: Phone line is so good. I bet you're using a home phone that says everything you need to know about Marie.
Speaker 1: But go on, that's a nine to five number.
Speaker 6: My guy came up and asked very politely whether i'd hold these flowers for him.
Speaker 3: It's a bunch of flowers.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, so I did.
Speaker 6: Then he just strode off. And anyway, then I saw the guys had been filming it, and they denied it anyway, they obviously had. It was a friendly discussion. I look, do you want these flowers? I don't really want them, and you know, I didn't want to carry them home in the tram really, to be quite frank, And they weren't they weren't my to my taste, really, and anyway, they didn't want them, and then yeah, so anyway, then people texted me and I began to really lives that had gone viral. And then there was the article.
Speaker 1: How did the article represent you, Marie?
Speaker 6: Well, you know, old woman, elderly woman. You he heartbreaking tale. I just was, you know, quite offended.
Speaker 1: At first.
Speaker 6: It was just a bit of a joke to me. And then I've sort of felt dehumanized. And I also know that it's very quite small because in the scheme of things, it's.
Speaker 1: A small thing.
Speaker 2: Look we get and no one's presenting this as the end of the world.
Speaker 6: And while I've got people on text here saying, oh my goodness, she's just complaining about getting a bunch of flowers.
Speaker 2: You know, what's the problem.
Speaker 3: What would you say to that, Marie?
Speaker 6: I would say that, well, you you'd be described in an article as an old lady, and there I was this pathetic old woman. There was even an implication that, you know, I was maybe homeless.
Speaker 2: No, Marie, Marie is not happy. The flowers were not to her tague God for me, she had to trot them through the tram. That was my favorite part. Like I'm just picturing in her head when you watch that viral video, Like people are thinking that she's crying because it's so kind and it made her day, but she's really thinking, what the fuck are these BP servo flowers? Like I don't want these discussing things in my beautiful home all my friends.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm a daffodil lad, And she didn't want to take them on the tram put a bit of fucking satchel Marie.
Speaker 2: I'm with her. It's not about the flowers. It's just about this kid like using overviews that.
Speaker 1: She should have been grateful. Also, like, you know, who cares if people think you're homeless? I guess she doesn't understand this social media and people will comment anything but yeah over it.
Speaker 2: But people are just reading into it and like they don't know her or her story, but just at a glance, they're like, oh, she's some poor, miserable old bag lady, Like, oh, I would hate to be in that position, have you ever?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they filmed her without her consent and lied about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that actually makes it weird. And that Harrison kid did another interview with this argarithmic ongoing. He did an interview with the project and this is what he had to say about it.
Speaker 4: Marie, I apologize for what has happened, and I would love to be able to own you a coffee and to be able to get you a bouquet of flowers that are your taste.
Speaker 7: We had to book our interview with Harrison through his talent agent, Norella.
Speaker 1: Jacob's not happy.
Speaker 2: I'd just had to include that little bit in the in the audio through his talid age.
Speaker 1: How would you book him? Yeah, the viral flower old lady Heims would be a video guy.
Speaker 2: Please just reaching out.
Speaker 1: Yes, have you ever, you know, actually done an act of kindness or experience one? Because I have grown my mom gorgeous woman, you guys know Michelle Cheery, so sweet heart of gold. She I vividly remember coming home from my sister's dance. You know, when you were young and you couldn't drive yourself, so you just went everywhere with your mum, Like my sisters had to be picked up from dance. So I was just in the backseat of the car and this homeless man was sitting on the side of the road, and Mum stopped the car and she felt so sorry for this man. She went, don't worry, I'm coming back as if he was waiting for her.
Speaker 2: He's like weird, Michelle cheery going.
Speaker 1: So she drove a Honda Nimbus all the way to McDonald's drive through, got him a big Mac and a coke and chips, and then drove it back, got out of the car, gave it to him, and he threw it at her. Oh my god, I threw it back at her. He was so offended. I don't even think he's homeless. In the end of the yeah, just low on blood sugar, needed to sit down. But I vividly remember that that moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: See, maybe people don't like being on the receiving end of random axicindess. It would have been worse if she filmed it, being like how kind am I?
Speaker 1: Oh god, no, she wouldn't be able to Mechel. You get the VHS out and start filming.
Speaker 2: I remember once I did something for a homeless person. It was when I wanted to quit smoking right and I decided, no, this is it. I'm going cold turkey, and I gave the remains of my packet to my eyeless person, who for weeks on end had been saying, have you got a smoke? Mate? And I thought she'll love this. It made a day. Does that count of the random.
Speaker 7: Active kind Yes, yes, it does the rest of my city, Mitchell, that's I guess.
Speaker 2: As I said it out loud, I was like, no, that's not a random No, I'm with you on that. Anyway, I thought I would. I thought we'd do a bit of an experiment based off this, because clearly, after watching these videos, people probably think, oh, that person that was on the receiving end of the active kindness might have actually been overjoyed. It made their day. But as we've learned, it doesn't happen all the time. I want to see what reaction we get if you were to perform a random active kindness in the office. Ah, yeah, in.
Speaker 1: Here in the radio station. Yes, okay, all right, Wow, what do I do?
Speaker 2: Just give them my love and fect No, so I've got something for them? Here?
Speaker 1: Got a bag? Did you click and collect that?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: No, went and got them. So you'll give them some flowers? Beautiful, I got some flowers. It's so you just do exactly what Harrison did.
Speaker 1: Two kilos of white flower.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a plural of flower.
Speaker 1: Funny.
Speaker 2: Funny. You just go up to someone and say, oh, sorry, mate, can you hold these flowers for me? And then you faf about for a bit and then you just piss off and leave them with the flowers?
Speaker 1: Okay? And wait, so so I give them and then I run off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so you just say have a nice day at the end, as if you've just done something really beautiful for them.
Speaker 1: And when do I come back and go punked?
Speaker 2: You don't?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, who's how are we going to secretly film this?
Speaker 2: Okay? Well, I'm gonna zoom call the studio right now, and then you take this phone down with you. Also, you'll have vision yep, and so you just take that with your heart it somewhere so I can watch the whole thing. And then you're just gonna have to call the studio so I can hear you with have air pods in h Okay, that's good, all right, So I'm calling the studio. I'll call the sky the zoom thing. There's a lot happening on once. You're gonna have to answer my zoom as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, shit, hold on, I'm coming through the.
Speaker 6: Hear me.
Speaker 2: Oh yep, here we go.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, Jenner's tits are good from the side, Thank you. All right, give me the phone, all right, AirPods going in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you're wearing air pods, whoever you give the flowers to won't suspect a thing. I don't know if we made it clear what exactly the gift is.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, very funny. The flowers are two one killo playing flowers taped together. Very funny.
Speaker 2: These flowers. Hand them to take them in the in the supermarket bag and then just pull them out. How can you hold these flowers?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You know what this is getting confusing. I'm just going to talk you through it as as we're going. So your first task, Mitchell, pay attention classes in sessions. Your first task is just go find a random victim not in the kiss area because they know it's too.
Speaker 1: Well, the finance and the sales and the marketing.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm going take the stairs. Okay, Well, guys, just quick test. You can hear me on the phone. Yeah, I can hear you on the phone. Land, I'm clear, beautiful, okay, perfect. Harry Goes is the CEO's assistant there at her little admin desk. No wonder that it is a Friday.
Speaker 1: I think head downstairs.
Speaker 2: There's actually no one on this level.
Speaker 3: I could go stair.
Speaker 2: I'm getting in a list. Okay, you're heading downstairs?
Speaker 8: Are you say?
Speaker 2: Level one is marketing sales and fine air. There's only two levels in this place. But where the penthouse? Obviously of level two? Oh they've done a fresh paint job down there. It's different to when I worked here.
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Perfect God?
Speaker 2: Why is it so empty on Fridays? No one comes to work quiet? Why I'm going to go find these people? I don't think they can hear of Mitchell in your fucking AirPod. I can be as loud as I want. I'm going to die to say hiking hold this flash. They're going to walk away. Hang on. Step one is hide the phone somewhere so I can see them. Okay, and I watch my line again? Just ascuse me? Can you hold these flowers? And then you have to faff about for a bit? I'm like, oh my god much you're freaking out about this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm excited for it.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, is that chicking the corner there in the blue you're gonna get her?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hi, everyone good, I'm already think you hold these flowers for me?
Speaker 8: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Walking off is so awkward. How to say have an, I day, have an I stay? How an I stay? She thinks it's a bomb? Did you see her freak out? Why is she holding him above her head like that? What's happening?
Speaker 1: I can't see them?
Speaker 2: Arama corner?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 2: Did you get back up here? What do I doing? Do I go and say surprised? No, just come back up. I'll keep an eye.
Speaker 3: They're still above her head.
Speaker 1: I'll funk.
Speaker 2: I think she's botted the camera. Oh my god, she's so confused. I think she knows on camera.
Speaker 3: She's put them aside.
Speaker 2: Mitch, which fader is? This is the zoom fader because I want to hear what she's saying. Hold on slope, fader, I'm coming back.
Speaker 1: Everyone.
Speaker 2: We are properly eavesdropping on the sales level. Now, I just turned her audio on. Did you hear her? Years?
Speaker 4: I want that?
Speaker 2: Where did you put the flailers?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 1: Hey, that's a good angle from me. Did you see me shaking? She's not happy with about my network? All right, quie, everyone, I'm gonna play a really obnoxious sound effect. Okay, I'm gonna I don't have my phone volumes on though now it might work.
Speaker 4: You never know.
Speaker 2: I'm unneeding. Ready. Oh hi, oh, here we go. It's just for you. Oh no, for you were there your flower?
Speaker 1: You take them?
Speaker 8: Oh my god, they're my flowers.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: It's a random act of kindness we've just done.
Speaker 8: Beautiful Welcome to arn Exactly.
Speaker 4: Is that it?
Speaker 2: No, she doesn't sound happy. She says like Marie, Yeah, what I am happy?
Speaker 4: Are?
Speaker 2: Though? Its flowers to your liking?
Speaker 8: Absolutely love them. They're my favorite.
Speaker 1: Sorry, this is why you don't do random active kindnesses.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I told her, no, it's in the end.
Speaker 1: It never works.
Speaker 2: I was team Marie all along. Okay, Well I don't want my flowers, bat, I want my phone back.
Speaker 1: Oh your phone is down there. Oh shit, I'm gonna go and get it that.
Speaker 6: I am.
Speaker 1: Listening on Spotify. Don't forget to leave a five star eating you're listening to?
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Before we go? Mitchell, you really didn't think that we'd let you have a birthday episode without celebrating your birthday? How could I.
Speaker 2: Really did think you would?
Speaker 1: Silly? It would never forget you, mitt.
Speaker 2: So this is another random act of kindness. Hopefully this one goes to plan.
Speaker 1: Jenna and I discussed via BALI what we could do to celebrate your birthday. And we both went to the drawing board and we came back with one gift each. That's fair. We don't want to fight about. So I've organized something and Jenna has organized something. So you get to pick now, Mitchell, whose gift do you want?
Speaker 2: First?
Speaker 6: On your life?
Speaker 2: And I get both? Which one?
Speaker 4: First?
Speaker 2: I thought you said you have to choose, Mitchell. It's like double or nothing. You get one or the other.
Speaker 1: You know both our salary, so you picked nine?
Speaker 2: Okay, who would have gotten me a better present?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: Very different, very and you'll get them both in the end. So I'll give you a dramatic drone, a birthday drone.
Speaker 2: To hear a random party blower in there, a birthday drone with the Lauren's calling me right in the middle of the drone, selfish forget my birthday, go back to la get her up?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 1: Where are you upstairs in the studio?
Speaker 2: Can you come up in the kiss studio with my phone? Bring the phone?
Speaker 8: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Oh you're ship that was quick? Come in, come in, Jenna. Can you give her a mic?
Speaker 2: Yes? Sorry, you poor thing. You'll never come to work on a Friday again. Thank you. I wanted him to give flowers to someone in the building. And you're one of the only pumber numbers, Lauren.
Speaker 8: I'm testing one two.
Speaker 1: I am so sorry because they made me do it and I had to drop.
Speaker 2: It and run.
Speaker 8: That's okay.
Speaker 2: I at one. Then the first time you'd met, No, we met? No, Okay, Well, I'm Mitchell, nice to meet you.
Speaker 1: Nice to me, like flowers, Floren.
Speaker 2: I got the way you did.
Speaker 8: You were like, she's got nice hair.
Speaker 3: Yes, well she's got nice hair.
Speaker 1: Well, it's Mitch's birthday.
Speaker 2: This one, happy birth thank you. Oh god, this meant to be about you when you're how old do you think he is? I hate this guy?
Speaker 8: Oh so do I. It's just like, am I digging myself off?
Speaker 1: Be honest, and remember that I did give you flowers, premium flower.
Speaker 8: I'm going to go say nineteen.
Speaker 1: Oh my oh she's good. She went into sub twenty.
Speaker 2: You're lying, but I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Really good.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: I realized that in my early twenties people would always say, oh my god, you're twenty three. You look eighteen. But somewhere along the line, I just started looking my age. People like people like, you're twenty five and I'm like, yeah, let's bang on. What happened? I just started looking my age.
Speaker 8: You look great now, Lauren.
Speaker 1: And we're in the middle of a decider. So it's it's Mitch's birthday. So Jenna has a gift for him. I have a gift for him.
Speaker 8: Amazing.
Speaker 1: We're about to both present it.
Speaker 2: Who do you think should go first? Out of Jenna and I.
Speaker 8: I think I'll go with Jenna. Give it to Jenna.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Jenna, what you got for me to be here for the gifts?
Speaker 2: If you want? I mean, if you got work to bothered you enough?
Speaker 1: What's your Oay?
Speaker 8: I'm the promotion specialist.
Speaker 4: With me?
Speaker 2: So what do you do?
Speaker 8: I basically gather all the prizes?
Speaker 2: Lauren?
Speaker 8: Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 2: Jenna does your job for this podcast. It's way for at.
Speaker 1: Its terrible, all right, and you want Jenna's gift first? Yeah, let's go Jen, Jenna, you can give me your gift up to you.
Speaker 3: Okay, my gift is more of a performance.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Jenna, don't don't.
Speaker 1: She's pulling out of her bag.
Speaker 2: I know what's happened.
Speaker 1: A looseight recorder and.
Speaker 2: But and now play the hip hips? Well? Wow, that was really touching.
Speaker 4: Jenna.
Speaker 2: I know exactly what's happened. What I know exactly what's happened. Remember, remember a couple of weeks ago, Jenna said that she could do just give me a Reason by Pink and Mate Ruths or whatever it is. She said she could play that on the recorder. I ordered that recorder and I paid for that recorder so she could play it on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Jenna been practicing a lot.
Speaker 3: I can play one thing, but.
Speaker 2: That you were able to just pull Happy Birthday out of your ears like that?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, wow, Well no, I've been practicing for your birthda.
Speaker 1: Do you have any requests Mitchell for Jenn?
Speaker 2: No, No, I do want to hear just give me a reason. This is ruined what we had planned for next week, but whatever, Yes, that will come.
Speaker 1: Should we hold that for next week? That's a good tease.
Speaker 2: It's not no, it's lose listeners if they know that's in store next week. Did you remember it? Off my heart?
Speaker 3: I've got the notes. Here we go.
Speaker 2: She's been clearly I don't want to touch that record, or don't about you. It was originally white. Now I look at it, it's beige. Now just so you're all across it little bits enough. No, well, thank you Jenna, you're trying. Thank you, Jenna, Thank you please.
Speaker 1: Bonanza she learned the birthday.
Speaker 2: My response to should I play one more? Be granted?
Speaker 1: I love that Lauren is sitting here for this?
Speaker 2: How long have you worked here?
Speaker 8: This is my third week?
Speaker 2: So you're now thinking? What the far well have I stepped into?
Speaker 1: I don't want to be Rubert. I think it's time for my gift. Don't you think? Are you ready for my gift? Jenna? I think my gift is waiting on hold.
Speaker 2: I feel like her performance isn't over till the fat lady things, So please there we got the recorder away.
Speaker 3: Thank you songs will come, as I learned.
Speaker 1: What a lovely gift. Let's go over to my gift now that I organize, Mitch, I thought, who better to bring in your twenty sixth year then to someone you are a major fan of. I went through my little black book of celebrity contacts, and I got the biggest star that I know you adore and love. I've been planning this for weeks. The one and only big brother Fame, Tim dorm is here.
Speaker 2: Hello, miss boy, Hi, Tim, how are you.
Speaker 4: I'm good.
Speaker 1: I didn't know you were a fan.
Speaker 2: I'm a big fan. I even know it was a fan either.
Speaker 1: You're a big fan of Tim.
Speaker 4: I am.
Speaker 2: Actually I've actually met Tim a couple of times. But it's okay, Well, it's close on.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to remember. Tim. It's Mitch's birthday and he always talks about you and always talks about the show, and he watched the show, so I thought I'll get you on. I had you in my cock because you've been on my radio show a bunch of times. So here you are with Mitch. Mitch. Anything you want to say to Tim on your birthday show?
Speaker 2: Oh, I just feel like you're coming for my long hair, dupe. Bro, there's only room for one of us, There's okay.
Speaker 4: Imagine our drains. If we're in a relationship together, we'd have to plumb around every weekend.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Imagine how vacuum filter god.
Speaker 1: Be a relationship.
Speaker 2: You can't rub your bums together.
Speaker 1: That's ridiculous. Just a bit of edgy humor. Tim can take it. Well, Now, this is a beautiful moment. Tim, Jenna is here. Jenna's our third wheel on the show. Yeah, Lauren. Don't ask about Lauren. It's a long story.
Speaker 2: Do you have a song?
Speaker 1: Tim, Jenna learned the recorder for. She spent weeks learning the recorderup for Mitch's birthday show. Do you have a song you want her to play for him in this very moment?
Speaker 2: Look, it's got to be the classic song for the recorder. Three blind min Oh, okay, what a song?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: So this is Goldie, requested by Tim Dormer for his friend Mitchell Coombs, performed by Jenna, viewed by Lauren. Let's go.
Speaker 2: Like Tim, Lauren and I are all at once thinking what the fuck have I gotten myself into?
Speaker 1: Paying?
Speaker 2: All right, here we go. This is for you, Mitchell.
Speaker 1: From Tim, I don't think.
Speaker 2: That I wish I was a deaf mouth. Jesus Christ, thank you. Thanks j request that Mitch.
Speaker 4: Mitch puts the recorder up a different hole now putting the recorder away.
Speaker 1: Now it's going away.
Speaker 2: I certainly have to learn to queath their at you.
Speaker 1: That content is behind to pay wall. Tim Damer a pleasure, Mitchell Coombs's biggest celebrity crush. Tim Dormer on the line, thank you for hanging out. And it's a shame you didn't want a big brother. I love you.
Speaker 3: You should have one big brother.
Speaker 2: Thank you, and make sure you have a good birthday, right man. I'll do my best.
Speaker 1: Tim made Tim plugging new podcast. You got a new podcast out as well.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, big Mouth with Tim.
Speaker 1: It's number one on Spotify.
Speaker 2: I know any why I've got to keep it up. But I mean, I've I've hit the topic and I only go down communient.
Speaker 1: So first thing you've toppen in your life. Tim, what a good man. Mitch your biggest celebrity crash. But that was a big moment for you.
Speaker 2: Yes it was. Sorry Lauren, Yeah, Lauren can go. Thank you, Lauren, keep it, thank you.
Speaker 1: Just take yourself out. That's fine, Thank you, Lauren.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Laen.
Speaker 1: Mitch as his fine. No worries. Yeah, Lauren, bye.
Speaker 3: She was impressed.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday. What did you just do to me? Happy birthday? We told you would never forget, and we didn't.
Speaker 2: Look I could be jumping to conclusions, and please tell me if I'm wrong. It after we got off the phone with Caitlyn, who reminded you both that it's my birthday, and I said, I've got a piss. I'm going to leave the studio. You were like, fuck, what do we do?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I went stretch my contacts.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that was your last minute scrambling.
Speaker 1: It didn't happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Well it's not that I disliked him, but I know for a fact I've never ever expressed any opinion about him, whether I do or don't like him. And Jenna, I bought you that recorder.
Speaker 3: Yes, but I played this beautiful song for you.
Speaker 1: We love you, and that took months of planning. Yeah, happy birthday.
Speaker 2: Thanks done.
Speaker 1: We're back from break baby, and we are rear and I'm ready to go. What a pleasure, all right, mit she's just on a high from me to your solid cra Yeah, that's it, all right, guys, thank you for listening to the show. It was a pleasure.
Speaker 2: Great episodey, Thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: Idiots you if you missed any of it, just listen back.
Speaker 2: Just rewind to your heart's content, measure with your heart rewind three minutes was best.
Speaker 1: Get us on TikTok and Instagram, a couple of mitches, and we'll see you back next week for a new episode. I Love Your Sick leaves a five star review as well.
Speaker 2: Yes, five star rating on Spotify. Thanks idiot. Is It just Me?
Speaker 3: A podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've had to follow on your podcast AFT.
Speaker 2: Welcome to A to D brief. This is our secret segment. On the end, we pretend we're going and then we just keep chatting away.
Speaker 1: We rab it on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is the unplanned, unstructured bit you check.
Speaker 1: Under the table. Is Lauren still here? Oh no, I hope stayed that welcome.
Speaker 2: I wasn't sure if she was going to give me the phone and the flowers back. But she actually kept the flowers, did you?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Hill, it was a random act. Kind yeah, that's her prerogative. How did you like the birthday surprises?
Speaker 2: Mitchell? Don't what. I can't believe you guys actually forgot. We don't care.
Speaker 3: We legit like we honestly didn't. The other day. We did discuss it, and then this happened.
Speaker 2: This happened.
Speaker 3: Oh right, and that's a that's genuine.
Speaker 2: So you did remember and then chose not to do anything. That's worse.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, that's not what happens.
Speaker 2: No I think it is. No, no, no, no, no, I want that dot Wig and sketch back so I can burn.
Speaker 1: It's on my wall in my spare room for my guest to see they drift off to sleep.
Speaker 2: And you can give me that fucking wandering ossie jumper back as well.
Speaker 4: I wear it.
Speaker 1: I can give back the friendship with Tim Dormer, Superstar Big Brother Reality Show contests.
Speaker 2: Oh, that was such an awkward position to put me in because I didn't want to say I'm not a fan of Tim Dormer because that make him feel bad. It's not that I'm not I've never said either way. I do like him, but he's sweet make my day. I've met the bastard. I have spoken him before.
Speaker 1: Jenna learned an instrument for you.
Speaker 2: She already knew how to play it. Yes, she told us that, and that's why I got the recorder delivered that the station.
Speaker 3: Ten years ago. This week I did learn how to play it again.
Speaker 1: Well, Happy birthday, Happy birthday. Twenty six?
Speaker 2: What's the point?
Speaker 1: What twenty six?
Speaker 2: What's the point?
Speaker 1: It's a weird age.
Speaker 3: Twenty seven is a nice number.
Speaker 1: Yeah, twenty seven is a nice number.
Speaker 2: She really knows how to kick me while I'm down. Why she's like twenty seven is a nice number. It's not applicable to you at all. Next you waiting your number, discussing I'm twenty seven this year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but wait until you're twenty seventh. It's going to be massive.
Speaker 1: Just get prepared, Mitch for it for twenty seven.
Speaker 2: I'm huge. If anyone remembers, we remembered Compaly, Caitlyn remembered and you didn't.
Speaker 3: The twenty fifth of July, is that correct?
Speaker 2: Twenty fifth Monday your real gift. You're getting it on your birthday and not getting it early. Don't lie to me.
Speaker 6: You are.
Speaker 3: You should see what I've got for you next week.
Speaker 2: Shut up to Jenna.
Speaker 1: You should see what she's got planned for your twenty seventh. Oh, come on, we did not forget your birthday. I don't want this narrative. We didn't forget it. We did discuss it.
Speaker 2: And then and thought of this. I booked Tim Dormer. Okay, you need to let that bit go, and you need to stop looking me in the eye and saying we didn't forget, because you're clearly no, we didn't.
Speaker 4: We did.
Speaker 2: No point in lying about it. I'm not just going to go all right, Yeah, well, then I actually brought up with Patrick the other day, the therapist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what was said.
Speaker 2: I said that I was worried that I'm not enough of a priority in anyone's life that I don't think anyone's going to remember my birthday.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: It's happened.
Speaker 3: I thought I didn't know we were back this week.
Speaker 1: As if we had forgotten your birthday. You have, no I promise forgotten.
Speaker 2: You said nothing until Caitlyn brought it up.
Speaker 3: Yes, because I thought we were doing it next episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we didn't do it. That's on the poet, not the episode that.
Speaker 2: Comes out on my bath.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't think of it. I didn't think we were recording.
Speaker 2: I don't want any groveling next week. Well, I think you'll get it. No, it's happened. We'll move on.
Speaker 1: Can I play another good song? Absolutely not, I think, Jenna, I think that'd be salt to the wound.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't be salt, it'd be fucking carosene in the wound.
Speaker 1: Tequila in the eyes.
Speaker 2: It'd be acid in the wound, pepper spray in the world.
Speaker 1: Maybe, Jenny, can you snap the recorder?
Speaker 3: Is it in your power to I'm not I'm gonna learn better songs, and.
Speaker 2: Now that is. Now we're a segment down. We were going to do Jenny's record of a title. Oh yeah, fuck, now we're out of content for next week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can do a proper one.
Speaker 1: What do you call that?
Speaker 3: Then that was ACTE. I learnt the Happy Birthday and just give me a reason not shallow Challo's coming.
Speaker 2: I really don't want to hear it.
Speaker 1: We didn't forget you.
Speaker 2: It's a Gaga song. Keep your mitt soft guard gup.
Speaker 6: Please.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not only did you absolutely murder the recorder, but you butchered his favorite artist.
Speaker 3: Yes, a better one is coming.
Speaker 2: No, We've done the recorder.
Speaker 3: I think I think I'm going to bring it again next week.
Speaker 1: MI sure you're going to go.
Speaker 2: I can tell you we can put the recorder out.
Speaker 1: Are you going to the Chromatic Ball?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Why not? It looks shit.
Speaker 1: Hayden was very devastated when he watched the YouTube video.
Speaker 2: I really want to talk to him about it.
Speaker 1: He was watching the night and he started with this is great because she was up in that weird costume, and then about ten minutes and he hadn't said anything. I'm like, what, it's great? He said, no, it's terrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, We Wednesday seven am and then on Spotify we did a full debriefing on trash Alley about Rommatic ball. Oh really yeah, because Matt and I were going to fly to New York and see it. Oh and then we were like, thank god we didn't get it looked though, Shit, yeah it's bad. I just wanted the pink hair. She looks like when Stefania.
Speaker 1: Now, I wanted a better set. It looks so depressing.
Speaker 2: And she opened with bad Romance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dumb, that's like the closing song.
Speaker 2: That's the big number.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think she nailed it. And the closing number is terrible as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is that hold my hand?
Speaker 1: Yeah, hold my hand? Yeah fuck off?
Speaker 2: No one like that song. I liked it, but it's not the closing song at your fucking ball.
Speaker 1: Also, isn't a ball meant to be like wild and farn on, like a party's trafficking. Yeah, it feels a bit like I'm watching Blade Runner reviewing of HC English Well Gaga, they used to all be called balls her shows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like the monster ball, ball, this Way ball, and then Joe Anne wasn't a ball and obviously everyone was outraged that it was this joe Anne World tour. So she's like final, put a ball on for commanding.
Speaker 1: So did she wait? So she didn't do the Joanne Ball.
Speaker 2: No, she did it, but it wasn't called that.
Speaker 1: I guess she could have a very slow album, the.
Speaker 2: Joe An Ball. That's the little fucking rave to my dad aunt.
Speaker 1: That'd be a Joeanne docy dough. I remember when she could have called it the joe Anne Wake, joe Anne Service, No the wake if the after party? Yeah right, well, no chromatica ball for you.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean if it comes to Sydney, I'll fucking go, but I'm not going to go out of my way.
Speaker 1: I got tickets to Billie Eilish this week. I think I'm excited for that. Oh yeah, she'll be good. Very sad though as well, very sad show.
Speaker 2: I thought it was a isn't this her happy bitcher, like a happier than ever or whatever?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's like, yeah, happy than ever, but the songs are all sadder than ever. She's just a sad I think you're sad.
Speaker 2: To give out Patrick's number.
Speaker 1: Should we get Patrick on as a guest?
Speaker 2: No, so inappropriate.
Speaker 1: I don't what a therapist I'm on my entertainment podcast.
Speaker 2: I don't think they're allowed to.
Speaker 1: Oh is that a breach of think?
Speaker 2: So maybe I should ask him and to see what his reaction is. We could do a voice to coder. Nah, no, because when that's crossing the line?
Speaker 1: Ye should We could put him on the voice to coder just ask him.
Speaker 2: Therapist to come on. Then you'd ask him. I know what you'd do. You'd ask him, Oh, what's Mitch been discussing confidentiality? He can't tell you true. No, we'll get him on and us say I was right. They didn't remember, Mitchell, we didn't forget your birthday promise.
Speaker 6: We did it.
Speaker 1: We didn't. I thought we weren't doing anything on the show.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know there was a show.
Speaker 1: You knew, yes, Okay, what did you have it?
Speaker 2: What was what was this discussion that you had?
Speaker 1: Who you two?
Speaker 2: Because you said we spoke.
Speaker 1: About it it was outside the kitchen on when I thought he was in Balwi. No, I've been here a week, he said, Oh, we discussed via Bali when I was in Bali.
Speaker 2: We were messaging. Was it outside the kitchen or was it in Bali.
Speaker 5: Both because in person it was outside the kitchen on a Wednesday. It was before your Tye vertis interview.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, because I said, Jenna, do you want to go in? And Jenna said no, not a good time. And then I said, we'll both get organized something ill organized, something from a little black book, and you do something. Did the recorder and I had something from a little black book.
Speaker 2: Really, it's hilarious.
Speaker 3: I packed this recorder as soon as I found out that we were recording.
Speaker 2: I'm not even joking.
Speaker 3: I had it in my bag all night.
Speaker 2: Right. No, but we didn't neither of you pause to think what I gave you on your birthday.
Speaker 1: We didn't think it was a birthday episode.
Speaker 2: I don't know. We got the idea that we just don't discuss each other's birthdays on the podcast. Now.
Speaker 1: I thought we discussed it, but I didn't think we did things for birthdays.
Speaker 2: Three weeks ago or whatever. I gave jennerhead thing on her birthday. I truly don't remember that.
Speaker 1: What do we get you for your birthday?
Speaker 3: Simone Jane McKinnon, Oh the merch.
Speaker 2: The merch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we did not forget your birthday, I promise right, I promise on this.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, let's just roll with that. You didn't forget. I'm just going to get my inner brat on and say your gifts were shit compared to what I gave you. You can absolutely shit? Is that all I mean to you?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, awful, awful, awful?
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: Did you keep the docket because I want.
Speaker 1: To return Jim normal almost one, almost one big brother, which also hasn't even been your birthday yet, so you can't be mad at us for not celebrating something that has even happened.
Speaker 2: You're gas lighting me, right, I guess lighting you because you both said, oh, it's Mitchell's birthday for that episode, what should we do?
Speaker 3: I thought it was next episode.
Speaker 2: You're contradicting yourself because you said that you agreed we did that you would do it this week, and that you passed the recorder especially, and now you're saying you thought you were doing it next week. Which one is it?
Speaker 5: I packed the recorder for this episode. I learned half your birthday.
Speaker 2: Why did you pack it for this episode if you thought it was next week?
Speaker 3: Because I wanted to do it, not I wanted to play.
Speaker 2: If you guys are Jenna we need to just that's the truth.
Speaker 3: I was going to play just for me a reason. That's why I got the notes.
Speaker 2: But I thought you said you didn't know we were doing an episode.
Speaker 3: I didn't until yesterday.
Speaker 2: No, or yesterday was Thursday. But you said on Wednesday you discussed it and you would bring in the recorder for next week. No for today, because you said that you put your recorder in your bag last night. That was especially.
Speaker 3: That wasn't especially, Mitchell.
Speaker 1: We didn't do anything for your birthday on the show, but we haven't forgotten your birthday in real life.
Speaker 2: I just want to give her a shovel so she can keep digging herself this home.
Speaker 1: It's true, If it's true, because none of it AD's up.
Speaker 5: I didn't think there was a show, but when I found out, I put the recorder in because I was going to play a song right on Wednesday. We discussed the birthday, but I didn't realize it was.
Speaker 2: We did discuss it.
Speaker 1: We did discuss it, but we didn't do anything for this birthday show.
Speaker 2: None of this is making your cause any better.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just chilling you.
Speaker 2: I just haven't forgot the fact that you've forgotten. Remember the birthday, but steal chose to do nothing. That makes it worse. Actually, it'd be better if you just forgot.
Speaker 3: We definitely okay, it might be.
Speaker 2: No, that's such a truth.
Speaker 3: We didn't forget.
Speaker 1: We genuinely didn't forget. I just did not think we did things on the podcast.
Speaker 2: But that is my error. We're going in circles. Man, Why do you think that because we've done things. No, but I swear we had the discussion to not do it, to do full episodes because ever we were first one, it was like birthday messages. I made a big montage and my first birthday podcast you did like the surprise and all that. Yeah, and then we're like, oh, let's not do full on dead a caations. We will do something, we'll wear some Yeah, but we didn't forget your birthday.
Speaker 1: You need to stop saying that you have. It hasn't happened yet. Oh anyway, I don't want to gas liken't you.
Speaker 3: I just don't want you to think that we forgot.
Speaker 2: Anyway, this is terrible listening for the audience.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I'm glad they're getting the truth.
Speaker 1: We should probably go m all right, guys, thanks for listening.
Speaker 2: Yep, thanks for listening. Idiots in a great show.
Speaker 1: I thought it was a great show. I thought Tim Dahmer in the quarter was great entertainment. And I'll be honest, I saw that option. I thought that's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Let's go down that route, and it was fun. I'm glad you had fun. Oh as if you do, we'll catch you next week.
Speaker 1: Idiot, listen back to the audio. It's very fun and very entertaining, and you're having a great.
Speaker 2: Time gas lighting.
Speaker 1: On your face with Tim Dormer, your celebrity crash. Oh god, all right, let's go, all right, say the prayer?
Speaker 2: We say the prayer?
Speaker 1: Yeah you know, No, No, that'll break tradition.
Speaker 2: I'm in no mood. It's bad luck.
Speaker 1: It's bad luck.
Speaker 2: No, just do it the whole. I have to say it. I'm leaving whether we do it or not. I'm fucking over this, all right.
Speaker 1: Okay, we hope this podcast makes you feel two pent better. Go on, say you lying, you have to say it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, look at this. I just got a message from Callum, one of my listeners. He sent me a gift. What did say in the mail?
Speaker 1: But it's too early, Callum.
Speaker 2: No, it'll get here in time. Oh that's nice.
Speaker 1: So well our gifts that are arriving on shut up, they will, so we do, so we do.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: There we go, awful end of the episode. Tell me about it all right, see you next week.
Speaker 2: Thank you idiots. I appreciate you listening, so love ya. Bye bye. We can't end like that. That's too depressing. I don't care.
Speaker 1: Well we do this.
Speaker 2: How do you think I feel?
Speaker 1: You forget your birthday?
Speaker 4: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: A podcast by a couple of miches. Make sure you've hit to follow on your podcast staff