Speaker 1: This is Outspoken, the podcast it's not afraid to say exactly what you're thinking. Our names are Amy, Kate and Sophie Torba. We're identical triplets, but we often don't have identical opinions, so sometimes things can get heated. Outspoken covers all things reality TV, influencers, entertainment, and issues facing women.
Speaker 2: That is so fat.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Happy Monday, and welcome back to Outspoken. Now it's just Sophie and Kate here today because Amy and Daye are actually in Mount Gambia celebrating their anniversary. Very romantic getaway. I wouldn't put Mount Gambia on the top of my list, you know, Paris, but they are going scuba diving there. I think that's why they've chosen the destination. It did make me laugh because growing up, Sophie and I in particular hate dunking our heads in the pool.
Speaker 2: It's a mixture of.
Speaker 1: Not wanting to look gross and get water in my eyes, but then also Sophie pea's in the pool. So I have been known to piss in the ball as an adult. I feel like now I'm in my thirties, I don't piss in the pool anymore. But yeah, it was. Yeah, I've evolved. So we're not talking about pissing in the pool today as part of our general chat, we're actually going to be talking about bedtime routines and sleeping positions. And it sounds like we're about to talk about children, but we're talking about ourselves. And it really surprised me, Kate, because we were chatting to our best friend on the weekend and you revealed to all of us that you and Reese fall asleep hugging one another. See, I've got to clear that up because I actually don't fall asleep in this position. I just like being hugged. Reese will fall asleep and then after a while I'll get too hot, so I'll kind of push away and get sleep sort of on my side. What about you, because you said that Archie has changed everything for you and Brandon. Yeah, well, we used to have, like when we first started going out, there was a little bit of a cuddle and then they'd be sort of rolling to your separate sides. But we don't really even get that cuddle in anymore because our dog, Archie, he whimpers whenever we show one another any sort of affection in front of him, and he literally sleeps right in the middle of our bed, so we can't even really touch one another. I mean, it's getting quite crowded. I think we'll need to get at the king sized bed soon. The other thing is, I'm in a really bad habit at the moment. So I'll say good night to Brandon, he'll roll over go to sleep, and I will stay on my phone for probably an hour to two hours later, scrolling and looking at wedding venues. And I'm just in a really bad pattern at the moment that I just can't seem to break. And to make it worse, since we've all gone back to work, Brandon is now listening to rain music that relaxes him. And this is needing, and this is making me need to go to the toilet constantly. Well, I mean, and for anyone again who knows us, we always need to go to the toilet all the time, So I feel like that is a big issue if that's making you need to go more than usual. I'm just so intrigued to hear how people sleep, because our best friend was saying that her partner will go to bed before for her and she will get into bed and she has to watch some sort of television or one of her favorite shows before going to sleep, so she will sleep with her legs on his stomach. And I was trying to work that out in my head. I don't actually still know the logistics of that. I kind of nodded along, acting like I knew what the hell that meant, but I really didn't. So when we probably need to chat after this, I would love tonight we'll put a thread in our Facebook community. How do you fall asleep next to your partner? What sort of position do you get in? Do you go to bed at the same time. I'm really intrigued by this sort of stuff.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're in bed, she's over on your side cuddling. Now you wait for her to drift off, and then you hug her and roll her over to her side of the bay, and then you roll away, hug for her.
Speaker 1: Role for you. Ja Dae Tunci has been slammed for calling out a tourism business for refusing to give her a refund for her postponed honeymoon. The influencer has been accused of trying to bully the small business into submission. Kate, what happened so back in August last year, jar Day says she tried to cancel her Hunter Valley honeymoon after making the decision to postpone her wedding due to COVID, so she and her partner at Lockie had put down a two thousand dollars deposit with premium holiday rental company Weekender Now. On Tuesday, jar Day shared a story asking her followers if they knew anyone at Quantus. She complained that she had spent four hours on hold during the week trying to cancel flights. Then on Thursday, she posted a selfie looking pretty glum, and in the caption she tagged the weekend to Holiday Company and put them on blast. She explained that eight months earlier she had requested a refund due to the pandemic, but apparently the best the company could do was put the room back up online to be booked by someone else. She then said she'd reached out six weeks out from the booking and they've refused to give her a refund. She wrote, They've had months to refund us for a booking we don't need. They're taking our money just because they can. It's just incredibly poor form and so disappointing that businesses are taking advantage of people in the middle of a pandemic. She then posted a photo of her rolling her eyes with the caption not your following them. Later on, she then posted a photo of her smiling with the caption they've agreed to refund us for our stay. Thank you guys for your help. She then added a love heart emoji now, much to everyone's delight. Celeb Spellcheck then popped out of hibernation, sharing a screenshot of jar Day's story with the caption congratulations on not reading the terms and conditions, then using your following to bully a small business into giving you a refund with the clapping hands emoji now. Jar Day ended up deleting the original stories, but hit back, sharing the following statement on her Instagram story. She wrote, I am every bit entitled to request a refund from a business that's charging me to two thousand dollars for accommodation. I don't need I gave them eight months notice. Eight months. Lots of people have had to reschedule their wedding since the middle of the pandemic, and of rightfully received refunds. This has nothing to do with supporting small businesses. If you guys want to go around throwing two k at businesses for services you don't need and won't use, that's amazing. I can't wait to see all of your receipts. They're not a charity, though, so I'm not doing that. Stay safe, y'all, it's wild out there. She then continued by saying, I'm so incredibly sick and tired of this foul page encouraging bullying and harassment towards influences just because they can. We are human beings. I emailed the business on multiple occasions trying to sort the refund out, and unfortunately posting about it was the last resort. If you guys want to bully influencers because you hate them, sweet, but don't act like you wouldn't all sit at home and try to get a refund yourself. I don't think one of you commenting, dming and harassing me would sit there and willingly give up thousands of dollars for a service you didn't need, especially after giving the business eight months notice to refund you ridiculous now. Jade also posted a story which has since been deleted, where she said that it had worked out great for the business and they'd gotten a lot of exposure. So for those interested, the Weekender Instagram started out with around one thousand, seven hundred followers and now has over seven thousand followers. They've also been flooded with messages of support. I feel like this original follower account puts things into perspective because I think people feel very differently when an influencer calls out a large corporation like Quantas as opposed to this small business that has clearly struggled during the pandemic. I mean, we've had so many tourism companies close over the last two years. I feel like it was very tone deaf to do. So. It was really interesting because I noticed that Clementine Ford left a comment on celebs Spellcheck's post. She wrote, I don't understand how someone with four hundred and eighty six thousand followers so regularly has as little as thirty comments on her post. Clementine's comment I got one four hundred and four likes, and I really think that speaks volumes. I know a lot of people in our Facebook community are really confused by jar Day's following and how she manages to partner with brands like Dior and Gucci all the time. Yeah, I find the whole thing very confusing because it's quite clear that Jarda is completely out of touch and really not reading the tone of twenty twenty two or the past couple of years, because she does post things that are very inappropriate, and she also posts things a lot of the time with this smug sort of grin and this sort of attitude that really rubs people up the wrong way. And I have to say, of course, I have sympathy for anyone who is planning a wedding during the moment during a pandemic. It can be incredibly stressful and obviously frustrating when you feel like you're not getting the right sort of response back from a business. And yeah, at the end of the day, to most people, two thousand dollars is a lot of money to be on the line, so I totally understand her frustration in wanting to get an answer. However, I think that she hasn't taken any of her privilege into consideration here. She is a well paid influencer who often gets given free holidays and free accommodation. I don't think too many people are going to have sympathy for her blasting this small business online, even if perhaps they were in the wrong for not getting back to her. Well. I think it's hard to see an influencer like jarde who posts so regularly about having luxury, high end new items, complaining about a two thousand dollars deposit, particularly when you consider how much she would earn from one Instagram post and the fact that she knows how much companies will pay her to promote their brand on her platform means that she completely understands how damaging a negative post can be about a company. And I really feel like it was a case of punching down and then to say, oh, well, it's all worked out well for them. I'm sorry. The only reason they've got gay more followers is because everyone is so outraged how disgusting your initial post was and how out of it was that they feel incredibly sorry for this small business. Now. I am really confused because Jarda said that she booked the holiday in August twenty twenty one, which is more than a year into the pandemic, and by then we've all become aware of the importance of reading the terms and conditions and also cancellation policies, particularly when it comes to wedding planning. Yeah, and from what Jarda said, it appears the company refused to give her a refund back in August twenty twenty one. Anyway, they gave her the option that they could put the room up to see if it got rebooked. It doesn't seem like they actually agreed to give her a refund. And for someone who is currently organizing a wedding, vendors and tourism companies are really upfront at the moment with their COVID policies and a lot of them are working special COVID policies into it. So pre pandemic, if you had booked a wedding, vendors were a little bit more flexible with changing your date. However, due to COVID, they've lost so much money, they've been losing deposits, they've been losing revenue that they actually now will take your deposit if they have to move the date because of COVID. And while of course is really hard on the people planning a wedding, it's something that we just need to accept because otherwise there's a lot of companies that are going to go under there's so many tourism and wedding companies out there that literally cannot afford to change the date of something like this. Yeah, definitely. And I think that the real kicker is always the smug post afterwards, where she's telling her followers that she's somehow won from the situation. It just seems to be the same expression, and it really gets under a lot of people's skin. Yeah. Well, the fact that it seemed like a calculated decision because after she got what she wanted and she got the refund, she then puts up a post to thank her followers, and I just think, well, you clearly knew what you were doing. You knew that this would damage the brand. It's very reminiscent of when Sarah's Day called out that small brand Sabian Soul. I just think the whole thing came across as very entitled, particularly when the influencer industry hasn't been affected at all with the pandemic. If anything, it seems to have been bolstered. And for someone who is a professional inla it seems bizarre to me that jar Day, who earns money from her platform, would then use it to air personal complaints against companies. It just seems really unprofessional. It's actually interesting if you take a look back at the start of the pandemic, because jar Day was criticized for revealing that she had cut ties with a number of companies and sponsors that she'd worked with when she refused to reduce her fees during the pandemic. And I just think it's coming across as really tone deaf, and it just must be really awkward for her to look back at this all with hindsight. Yeah, it definitely is. Well, the drama hasn't stopped there, because on Friday, celeb Spellcheck took another shot at jar Day. This time they unearthed a screenshot from a review she shared to uber eats in March twenty seventeen. The review read, I order off you guys all the time, and I'm starting to find it really annoying that you have so many non English speaking delivery people who can't follow basic delivery instructions. I got a notification today saying my food was arriving, and it took the person a further twenty minutes to get to my door because he couldn't read my delivery instructions properly. And when I called him to explain he didn't understand a word I was saying. Your GPS consistently sends drivers to the wrong street, which I explained in my instructions, which most people read and have no problem with. But when foreigners are delivering, it takes twice as long for me to receive my then cold food. Sort it out. Now, this isn't the first time celeb'spelcheck has called jar Day out for old racist Facebook comments. It's interesting to note that celeb'spelcheck actually turned the comments off the post, which may be in response to jar Day's original comments regarding online bulling. And just on a side note, how great is it that celeb'spelcheck is back. I feel like she's raining in a lot of this stupid commentary that is out online at the moment. I'm so happy she is back, and it's very reminiscent of this time last year, because this time last year, just before Australia Day slash Invasion Day, celeb'spellcheck unearthed a bunch of racist comments that jar Day had made, and they were from a lot longer. So it's important to note that this comment she posted to uber eats was written in March twenty seventeen, and I think that gives it a lot of context because a lot of influencers will hide behind the fact that the comment was written ten years ago. However, this is literally not even four years ago. I saw some comments in our Facebook group saying celeb spellchecks like the FBI uncovering all of these comments because it was a comment left from jar Day's Facebook account on uber Eats's page, So I mean there must be she must be spending a lot of time trawling through, or there must be a lot of people in the wings who have these screenshots and are ready to hit send on them. The thing is for someone who has stalked a lot of people in the past on Facebook for different reasons. When you are friends with someone, Oh, actually I think it depends on their privacy setting, but if you type their name of their account into the search bar, you can search through like profiles, pictures. I think there was a review option as well, because I actually have read some people's reviews before, so it's actually not that hard to find. But it makes me think that surely someone that knows jar Day and his friends with her on Facebook is feeding celeb spellcheck this information because the timing of it is so interesting, the fact that celeb'spellcheck called her out, then she shot back and called them bullies. This is just the ace that celeb'spellcheck has pulled out. And it is quite interesting because jar Day shared an apology later on Friday, which read, I'm sorry to anyone I've hurt with my comments. I hold myself accountable for my actions. It doesn't excuse anything, but know that I have grown immensely in the past several years. I also do my best to be someone others can look up to, and I know I've let people down and for that I'm truly sorry. I find it interesting because I feel like every week we are dissecting influencers apologies, and for me, she hasn't actually addressed what she's even talking about. So for people who haven't seen the posts, they will have no idea what this is about. And I think that's quite deliberate that she hasn't actually addressed what she's apologizing for. This is Kate coming to you in the future. Since we recorded, there have been a few interesting revelations in the story that we wanted to update you guys on. Firstly, the CEO and founder of weekender Pete Smith has come out and made a statement about the incident to pedestrian. He said, jar Day Tunci has definitely been a handful. Jar Day booked a stunning home in Mirror Park in July twenty twenty one, just as the second wave of COVID had taken off. The cancelation terms and conditions were fifty percent loss of deposit if canceled and one hundred percent loss if canceled within fourteen days of arrival. We feel the same t's and c's are fairly much industry standard, fair and legal according to Fair Trading and the A Triple C. The booking was for March twenty twenty two. In August twenty twenty one, jar Day reached out to us requesting that we cancel her booking, citing COVID, which we thought was odd as it was eight months out. My staff advised that jar Day was very demanding and threatening. Her emails support this. I AM advised that she decided to post on an Instagram account about this episode. Smith then explained that he represents the property owners who wish to give jar Day all have her money back due to not wanting to deal with any significant reputation damage. Therefore, a full refund was processed. Smith confirmed that the business was forced to close due to COVID for three months in twenty twenty and four months in twenty twenty one. He said the only reason we stayed open was to deal with the daily waves of people requesting cancelations due to COVID. During those times, our costs remained, but the business made no money. It has been very difficult for the property owners. We represent, our staff and of course our guests. Now in an amazing pr move by Weekender, they shared an Instagram post announcing that they'd be gifting the weekender jar Day would have booked at Mirror Park Estate to a lucky follower. They wrote, if it's good enough for jar Day, think how awesome this prize will be for you and seven besties. They also thanked Jarday for the new followers and confirmed that they had struggled through twenty twenty one and didn't pay themselves between the first of jo and the first of December. They wrote, we believe in the power of influencers, but using a following for personal gain at the loss and detriment to another small business just isn't cool. As for jar Day, she has now said her Instagram account to private and is keeping a low profile. According to the Daily Telegraph, a high profile publicist has alleged that jar Day has been pulled from invite lists and brands are avoiding being associated with her. One publicist also told the Daily Telegraph that this could get her canceled. Jar Day even got a roasting from fellow influencer Ruby Tuesday Matthews, who wrote on an instant story sitting at home on a Friday, sipping tea, watching the complete shit storm and influencer has created yet again having a little and then she used the gasp emoji. Trust me. I've had my fair share of fuck ups, but it's called owning it. Ps sometimes apologizing slash making good helps hashtag life lessons. And just to wrap things up, a really awkward screenshot of jar Day appearing in an Uber Eats ad has resurfaced. I wonder how Uber Eats feels about this partnership. In relation to the review Jarde left was uncovered by celebspelcheck that's me the betrothed.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm actually spoken for.
Speaker 1: Sorry. Yeah. Influencer paychecks are in the spotlight with the Herald Sun recently reporting what they predict Beck Judd and Nadia Bartel make for a single Instagram post. The newspapers touted the earnings as staggering and eyewatering. But do the predictions really scratch the surface of what influences are making? So can you tell us more about this article? Well, the Herald Sun ran a story entitled how much Beck and Nadia earned for Instagram posts? Now? The article explained that they were the most cashed up Victorian influencers and were raking in thousands of dollars for a single Instagram post. The article then went on to explain that they believe Bechjudd makes five five hundred for a post and Nadia Bartel makes three thousand, eight hundred and thirty. Now, although the average Herald Sun reader might be sitting at home flicking through the paper and seeing that figure thinking it's our astronomical I was actually surprised by that number, because, yes, of course, thousands of dollars for putting up a single Instagram post in the scheme of things, is a huge amount. But from my experience working in pr those amounts don't scratch the surface of what influencers are actually making. Particularly considering that Beck is close to cracking eight hundred thousand followers and Nadia has over five hundred thousand followers. Yeah, I think that those numbers are so off. When you read that out, I was like, what I mean, I've heard of influencers earning twenty thousand for a post. Or when I saw the headline, I assumed that maybe the journo had stumbled across Nadi or Beck's media kit. But The Herald Sun was basing these estimates off a website called Influencer Marketing Hub, And although the numbers seem a bit off, this website is actually a really great tool for anyone working in marketing or PR because it's got some really good resources on how to spot fake influencers and tracking online growth. So this site has an Instagram money calculator and you basically type in the influencer's hen and it estimates the earning made from a single post, and it takes into consideration, obviously the number of followers and also the level of engagement on a post. So for those who aren't working in the industry, there isn't really a hard and fast rule when it does come to what influences charge because the sky really is the limit. However, many management companies do loosely work around the philosophy that every ten thousand followers it means you can charge one hundred dollars a post. So if you have one hundred thousand followers, generally people charge one thousand dollars a post. So if you have a million followers, you can charge ten thousand dollars a post. However, in reality, as I said, they can really charge what they want, because I have heard of some high profile influencers just doubling the numbers, just charging what they like, because they say, if you want to align with me and my brand, it's going to be way more than the average starts. I think in the case of Nadia and Beck, another reason why their amount would be way higher is the fact that they have their own brands, because it's not like they're looking for some fast hit of gosh. They actually have to think about who they align with and they can't just align with anyone, so they would really be looking for longer term partnerships and campaigns, and they have to be brands that fit in with the esthetic and align with their current brands. It's not just a cash grab. Like the paper is suggesting, Oh I love my neighbor, How am I gonna get married? Hanna, boyfriend of Instagram and entrepreneur Mitch Third, has raised eyebrows for posting a series of drunk Instagram stories whilst parting in Dubai. Now Kate, For those who don't know, can you firstly give us a quick recap on who Mitch Third is? So? As you mentioned in the intro, he is an entrepreneur who runs drink bottle company Third Fix, and he gained a following after dating influencer Tylia scains Now. The pair broke up last year and since then he's been posting a lot of business related content on YouTube's about finding your purpose and tips on starting a business. It's got a bit of a Gary v vibe I feel to it. Now. While his ex Talia has six hundred and twenty six thousand followers, Mitch just has Third eight thousand. Now, Sophie, I have been following closely on Instagram this trip, but can you fill in the listeners on what's been going on because there's been a lot to talk about. It's been some entertaining viewing. So Mitch jetted into Dubai a week ago and shared a snap of him on the balcony of his suite at the Shangri La Hotel. He wrote, sometimes you just have to say fuck. It still doesn't feel real that I'm here in Dubai. This place couldn't be more about me if it tried. Now, Mitch's holidaying at the moment with his brother Robert Third, and it is clear that they're in Dubai to live the high life. So the brothers each hired a Ferrari to get around the city in and they've been sharing content of themselves hooning around in cars. And this really isn't surprising because Mitch often films himself whilst driving and has copped a lot of criticism for that, and also famously filming himself driving through gyg. Now, in one of the Instagram stories, Mitch wrote that he's filming a blog of the trip and it better go viral because they're almost going to jail every day for the content they're capturing. He then followed this up by sharing a video of his brother absolutely hooning down the road and loudly honking the horn. It looked like he was in some sort of car race. He was literally going that quickly. He then shared another video showing his brother doing donuts in the Ferrari. Now, Mitch was filming this on his phone whilst also driving in the car as he was trying to catch up to his brother. So it's all very alarming that this is going on. It's very unsafe, and I really hate the fact that it's almost encouraging his followers to carry out this sort of dangerous behavior. Now, things got worse when Mitch started sharing his drunken antiques from the night. So he captured the first Instagram story lit three point zero, and he was calling himself the King of Dubai in these clips. I feel like I can't give them enough justice because I don't think I've ever seen someone that drunk on Instagram. So let's play a recording of what he said.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, is this thirty three three point zero?
Speaker 1: Baby? Fuck? Oh I'm properly what a do let wait? Fuck it last? Hey, I'm Lina, babe, No trust me. I got so much on bro.
Speaker 3: Like king, I have my fuck me.
Speaker 1: Hey, I've got so much content.
Speaker 3: Fuck I'm lit Why I got so much content? Comment? You're waye fuck to leave me.
Speaker 1: I'm fun now. I'm personally feeling a lot of secondhand embarrassment listening back to that clip. It kind of reminds me of the sort of stories that you'd privately snapchat your friends when you're out drinking, but you'd never post to your Instagram, particularly when you have thirty eight thousand followers. And I also thought with that sort of content, you might take it down the next morning when you wake up, but he has kept all of them up. Well, this isn't the first time he's got drunk on his Instagram story, but when he was actually on the Gold Coast and did this, probably a couple of weeks ago, he did delete the story and people kept asking him to put it back up, but he said no. And in that story he had used the sea word. However, he did use the sea word in these stories, but kept it up. Yeah, And I just feel like the videos really scream of someone who's gotten out of a long term relationship and they're kind of reverting back to their early twenties self and pretending to have the best time ever when they're probably secretly really heartbroken. Now, in another Instagram story, he calls a weight gay for the way, he popped open a bottle of champagne as he then proceeded to slug out of it. He then showed himself as a passenger in a car I believe to be a taxi where the driver is playing Middle Eastern music.
Speaker 2: Here's what he says, I.
Speaker 1: Loved. I feel like he's almost a walking meme of what you'd expect some Gold Coast guy to be like on holidays, you know when you I mean, I remember visiting Malaysia and I would get secondhand embarrassment from overhearing how some of the Australians spoke to the locals there, and I feel like this has got that sort of vibe. I mean, I just think how would people have reacted if a well known female influencer had posted these types of videos. Because you've got him being homophobic, there's also videos of him being quite sleazy towards women and being quite disrespectful. I just think that this would have got a lot of attention. I mean, we've just spoken about how Jardey's posts got slammed by a celeb's belcheck. I just think there are different rules for women on Instagram. Oh, I completely agree. I think that if a female had acted in this way, their behavior would be under the microscope and perhaps reported on in the press. I do think the fact that he only has thirty eight thousand followers and is relatively unknown in the mainstream perhaps be why. I mean, but even the way he shows off his possessions, like if a woman was doing that. I mean, a lot of people, as I said, don't like how jar Day shows off her designer goods, which are clearly gifted. However Mitch makes it appear. And I do think he has earned this money himself from his company to be fair so to female influencers. Yeah, but I'm just saying that Jarde gets a lot of gifted designer items that she shows off, But while Mitch may have paid for these items, it does come across as a bit show offy, and I just think female influencer couldn't get away with splashing their cash in the way he is, particularly in Dubai. I mean, it seems like he really cares about his image, considering that they're hiring Ferraris to drive around in whilst they're there. Well, it was really strange because the next day, as I said, he didn't remove these stories from his Instagram. He instead posted a photo of himself on his feed looking down at his phone standing in front of a helicopter, very flexy sort of post. He wrote, this is me checking my phone and about to vomit after last night's stories. Well bless up, homies. You're only in Dubai for your first time once, and a follower wrote underneath, I mean it could have been A friend said damn, I missed them, and he replied saying I'll make a highlight reel and did a laughing face now. He then proceeded to back up the drunk antics the next night and posted them all to Instagram's story again. So we see him in the post saying I can't wait for my anxiety in the morning, Yes sir. He then showed himself partying with a very attractive brunette, and he proceeded to cheers her and then said I love my neighbors. We're going to get married. And I really wonder whether Talia saw this post and just thought, wow, I've dodged a bullet here, or whether she was a little bit upset about it. Look, I think anyone when they see their ex carrying on and trying to show off that we're there with girls would have an element of not really being happy with it. But again, as you said, it seems like she's dodged a bullet with the way he's acting, and it seems very different to the way he's portrayed himself online pre because when he was dating Tarlia, as you said, he was very much the boyfriend of Instagram. He seemed very very likable. Yeah, he was portrayed as a very likable, kind boyfriend that people would envy. And now you're seeing this side of him. Of course, he's singles, so he's allowed to be doing that, but it's just very funny to see this side of him on social media, right vodka whiskying a load of Crenda month. When she sees you after this, she'll be cropping at the gash. Are you sure my dad won't notice that? He'll never tell I think he might. As his whiskey nowadays of apple juice. We thought this week we would share with you some recommendations of what we've been watching on YouTube and also on streaming platforms, because I know a lot of people are probably struggling to find stuff to watch, and I have gone a little bit old school and gone back to watch the first and second series of the Real Housewives of Melbourne, and I feel really nostalgic watching it because I actually was living in Melbourne when it came out, and I remember being excited about seeing spots that I had been to and getting ideas of where to go. I have just been loving it. I forgot how good the first season is, particularly with Andrea and Lydia fighting against Gina. It's just absolute gold. Oh they never should have got rid of Andrea, but I feel like Andrea was very strategic and was smart enough to realize that she was being cast as somewhat of a villain and didn't want that to affect her skincare brand or clinic, which is called Liberty Bell. And it's actually quite amusing because a lot of influencers now go to Liberty Bell and it is a very successful brand. So I wonder what would have happened if she'd stayed on the show. Well, I think she should have stayed on the show for at least another season to have a bit of a redemption, because I remember the first couple of series, Gina was put on a pedestal and everyone loved her, but then some Cracks appeared later down the track and she got a little bit egotistic. I mean, I still love her, but no, it's been great watching it back and even though I think it was first filmed around twenty thirteen fourteen, but it's actually getting quite dated now looking back at it, Like there's a few scenes it's almost ten years ago, I suppose, but there's a few scenes where I'm like, wow, they wouldn't be allowed to do that anymore, or they shouldn't have said that. So what have you been watching so well, I've actually discovered a new UK influencer to watch, and as most people know, I do have a real soft spot for watching viral food trend videos. So this girl is called Steph Joshi and her YouTube handle is Nutty Foody Fitness. So she has three hundred and eighteen thousand followers on Instagram and she looks like your typical fitness influencer, but she creates these viral food challenges and I just find them so relaxing to watch because I feel like it's that whole mookbunk element because you almost feel like you're getting to enjoy the food but you're not getting to eat it. And I came across her because she did a collaboration with one of my other favorite YouTuber, Saffron Baker, and I tried eating Kylie Jennet and Courtney Kardashian's food for a day. And what I really liked about Steph is she has sort of a refreshing attitude towards food because she's happy to just sit there and tuck into a fat burrito. And she does all these other challenges like burrito It reminded me of you if anything, and she well, because I don't know, we all love burritos. And she also does these twenty four challenges where she eats chocolate for a whole day, or she eats Christmas food or the ten K challenge. I mean, there are a lot of dated challenges, but I just find it super relaxing to watch. It's my version of trash TV, where you just switch off and just enjoy the crap that's on there. It makes me too hungry, though, especially when i'm watching McDonald's m buns or challenges. I just it's particularly because I watch them late at night and I just get so hungry. Oh my god. On that theme, I have another recommendation, but it's not what we've it's what we've consumed food wise. So Brandon bought them the other night. They called it top Deck Bites, and I've never seen them before. They are kind of like Easter eggs, but they've got but they're not East egs, they're not wrapped. They are bloody delicious. They are these like chocolate balls and then they've got the top Deck inside. Oh my god, do yourself a favor, get some of them. Well, I think that's all we have time for today. Thank you so much for joining us for today's episode. If you have enjoyed it, could you please make sure you subscribe on Spotify and Apple Podcasts and also leave us a five star review and a kind rating would be nice, And don't forget to join in on all the conversations in our Facebook community, which is Outspoken at the podcast community, and also make sure you're following us on TikTok and Instagram. Our handle is Outspoken Underscore the Underscore Podcast