Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell's show yesterday was Mega Medal Monday. We need something for Tuesday at the moment, I've got Tuesday.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 2: Talent Tuesday, Tang Tuesday, Tenacious Tuesday, and tip Top Tuesday.
Speaker 3: What about taking a look at that gold Tuesday.
Speaker 4: I like that as well. I like that as well.
Speaker 2: All strong contenders. All right, now it is time we begged her yesterday. She's listened to the begging. Pats revealed yesterday for years she's been keeping a diary. We asked us she should come in and just read a couple of random entries. Pats, you brought in some of the diaries.
Speaker 1: I've got one of my exercise books.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, And what year are we going back to?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Just this year? No, No, you're hilarious. No, just this year. I thought would keep it constant. But I've only selected the ones that you know, want to share.
Speaker 4: Absolutely no to private.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I just presumed that you do that anywhere without saying, yeah, we don't anything too personal.
Speaker 4: Well that's right, absolutely, Patsy.
Speaker 2: Mastually think what's going on Patsy's life that's so interesting and exotic.
Speaker 3: And you've never really censored like that before on the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's always the first time.
Speaker 2: Jack.
Speaker 4: All right, So take us back to what were are we going today? Okay?
Speaker 1: So look, we're going to go back to March and March five, all right. Trying to remind Odds about gratefulness today she was complaining about the blue paper and how hard it was on a backside. When I reminded her in Roman times they shared a sponge on the end of a long stick in communal bathrooms and let's be soaking in a bucket of salt.
Speaker 4: But I mean that isn't that we haven't progressed that much with that horrible brush.
Speaker 1: But you don't like your backside, nobody.
Speaker 2: You use it and then it's sits in the marinade.
Speaker 4: Yea is horrible?
Speaker 1: Is that at home? I think?
Speaker 4: No, it's tanging in that. It's a pooh marinade. That can't be. It was twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Four, especially communal ones, officers and toilets.
Speaker 1: This is disgusting gratefulness was the lesson of that day. We'll skip up to March. I reckon, We'll go about March twenty six. This century got recognized at the plaza today, which, for an introvert like me, still feels, oh yeah, this is.
Speaker 3: An interesting selection of Yeah.
Speaker 4: So first, it's a life lesson about gratitude? Is this about just how great you are?
Speaker 1: Still feels a little weird, or so I thought. Lady told me that she loved the show and said how much FEV.
Speaker 3: Cracks her up.
Speaker 1: Awkward She thought I was ffa hawks June. I'm thinking of the day ahead, thinking of the year ahead, twenty twenty five. I'm thinking what is twenty twenty five going to bring. I had like a day of enlightenment this day, thinking of doing a marriage celebrant. Course, twelve year old me would not be surprised by this.
Speaker 4: I think he'd be a great celebrant.
Speaker 1: Actually it is the twelve year old not surprised a drink because I've always loved I've always loved weddings, always love weddings.
Speaker 4: Are you'd be great?
Speaker 1: My family calls me Muriel because I love a winning Yeah, you'd be great. That this is fairly recent. This is last month. I think Presley is besotted with me. This is our dog, totally in love. Caught him just gazing into my eyes today. If I could clone him, I would. He's been sent to me for a reason.
Speaker 3: You cleaned the pool off him, yet yeah, no.
Speaker 1: It's still there's more on him yesterday, Jack.
Speaker 4: This diary has been heavily airbrushed. No it is.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't boring show biography.
Speaker 4: Where it's all. And then the funny thing happened. I got recognized. And here's a lesson about gratitude. I talked my child.
Speaker 3: None of the real stuff, none of the great and gross.
Speaker 1: You don't want the great and gross.
Speaker 4: We don't. We get it every day, whether we ask. Christian know Connells Show podcast