Speaker 1: Host couple of mitches, you release yourself for the rude shocks of young adultsthood in high school, I thought compulsory, I meant you had a choice. So my year advisor, Missus Moyman, went on Mitch Math's compulsory.
Speaker 2: I went fantastic and drama.
Speaker 1: Is Mitchuli and Mitchell Ko's.
Speaker 2: Hello you, Ella you.
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Does it sound different? Can you hear? Just after we announced the new studios, we're back to Mitchell's living room.
Speaker 2: We're so bratty, aren't we. They grant us these beautiful stay of the art studios and we're like, nah, let's just hang out on the couch.
Speaker 1: We make such a scene, we do photo shoots in it, we all get beautiful picks, and then we're back to Mitch's house. Isabella right now, she's just done her midday ship.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's with that cat. At the moment. She's in her fucking bear grill thera. She never wants to go outside, but she's currently scratching at the balcony door because she wants to go out in the balcony. She's when do you give a shit about what goes on out there?
Speaker 1: Mitchell when I first met Isabella, when she was a wee little pussy, she used to sit in your old apartment in five Dock on the balcony she used to sit on that. It was such a thin ledge, and I was so because she had such a thick overhang.
Speaker 2: I know, I actually think about that more often than I should. I feel sad for my gordeous little cat because originally the first time I brought her home to the balcony was bricks. It's like the fence or whatever on the balcony was flat bricks, so she could jump up, and we were on the lowest floor, so she'd be fine if she fell, not that she would. But now that I'm living here, it's like a railing, so it's round. If she gets up on there, she'll lose a balance. And I'm up quite high.
Speaker 1: So I'm sure there's like cat technology that exists that you can wrap some sort of ledge around.
Speaker 2: Like a balcony adapter.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, a cat. You know what you could get? I've seen them on will it flat? We can't keep just doing will it? We can't just do will It's? Is that our legacy?
Speaker 2: I like it? Will it?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: We've done block and blend. Oh by the way, oh yeah, side note, Yep, we did will it Blend last week where we just blended meals. And then one of my friends pointed out to me that there's actually quite a famous YouTube channel and it's actually called will it Blend is but they blend like iPhones and.
Speaker 1: Shit, oh my god, I remember, yeah.
Speaker 2: Like it goes viral those videos, and here we are thinking we're absolute geniuses thinking of that idea for the very first time. But nah, it's been done.
Speaker 1: I remember that. And he used to put iPhone and it was a weird voice over and he'd go, yeah, will it blend iPhone? Oh my god, I'm just searching it now. Well, that's one of those things, you know how they always accuse comedians of stealing jokes, but they're not actively stealing it. It's like you've heard something funny and then five years later you say the joke because you've forgotten that you've heard it.
Speaker 2: That happens a lot, you know. I hear anecdotes that people say as if it happened to them, But I'm like, I don't know if it did, or if somewhere in your subconscious you think it did. Like the amount of times I've heard people say the story, Oh, my mum thought that LOL stood for lots of love, so she texted me and said the dog died. I've heard so many people claim that as their own experience, and I'm like, who was the original? Who was behind that joy? You know what the original is? It's the other day? What do you mean when you go the other day?
Speaker 1: It was fucking April last year. You know when someone goes on I love her the other day, so do I? I rock her the other day? So often because at the end of the day, who gives a far? Totally it's not relevant to the story.
Speaker 2: How last Tuesday at ten am, who gives a fuck?
Speaker 1: But okay, what there is an expiration date. You can't go the other day? Two planes flew into the World Trade Center. But you can't say that.
Speaker 2: No, you're right, you can't the other day. Captain James Cook discovered Australia. Yeah, with it in Captain James Cook. It was Captain James Cook.
Speaker 1: I don't think we like him.
Speaker 2: We definitely know we don't. I'm of Captain Jane nor.
Speaker 1: Am I and I leave in Cook where I live is where he landed. So, yeah, I live off James Cook Drive. It's not my street, but I live near it. I went to Willawear High. The crest is James Cook's boat. Like everything is very Cook related. My electorate is Cook.
Speaker 2: He literally arrived in Cronullah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he arrived in Bottany Bay.
Speaker 2: I always imagined that he would have pulled into the Sydney Harbor and been like, oh God, is how good's the bridge? It's nice?
Speaker 1: Do you ever wonder how they decided on Sydney Harbor, Like if he landed in Botany Bay, why did they not make that the hub?
Speaker 2: Like why is it now? Yeah, there's a lot of peninsulas there.
Speaker 1: There are you know, I read this Ozzy history which is boring as batshit, but it's actually kind of cool. Do you know why Canberra is the capital of Australia.
Speaker 2: Because weren't Melbourne and Sydney bickering about who's going to be the capital city? And they were like, well, fuck fa, it's fair totally, we'll make something halfway.
Speaker 1: From and Dad, the King of England, was like, hey, stop fighting down there, We'll put it in the fucking smack being in the middle. That's why it's in the middle of nowhere.
Speaker 2: I feel like I was told that on an excursion or something.
Speaker 1: It's a cool story.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: I think they did that the same in America, like Washington, DC's also in the middle of nowhere too. I think they did the same.
Speaker 2: I wonder if Perth even got a look in. I mean, if it's all too much trouble will be the capitol.
Speaker 1: Sure put it on Alaru Parliament House on.
Speaker 2: All I would love that.
Speaker 1: Actually, no parliament House in Ularu.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like Olivery was so underrated.
Speaker 1: I know I've been there. It's beautiful, have you, Yes, as a very but I've got memories all that red dirt. We did one of those classic tourist destination events where you have dinner with a white tablecloth and the cutlery, the shiny cutlery on the red sand. It likes the contrast. It was beautiful.
Speaker 2: I would love to do that. I would go back in a heartbeat. But I'm waiting for something kind of fucked up to happen in my life because they say that oliary has healing qualities. I remember Angela Bishop, you know from Channel ten, our mate.
Speaker 1: Friend of the podcast, Friend of the pod.
Speaker 2: She said that. When her husband passed away, her and her daughter went to Ularuh and it was very healing during the grief process. And so I'm waiting for something fucked to happen in my life and then I'm jumping on jetstar.
Speaker 1: Off to the rock. Yeah, I would love to do that.
Speaker 2: I remember encouraging you to do it during the breakup. I was like, this is gonna sound ridiculous, but have you thought about going to all of red Total could be the answer to all your problem.
Speaker 1: I was stuck in fucking Marrickville under a flight path like it was hell on. That could be you, that could have been me? Yeah, he knows. Hey, listen, it's episode one hundred and ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Which means we're nearly at the Big two.
Speaker 1: What is that? Speaking of colonizers? Is it the two hundred?
Speaker 2: Is it the bi centenary?
Speaker 1: It's a bit bi centenary, is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because its centenary is one hundred.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: We had the bi centenary in Australia and everyone got coins remember the seventies or something.
Speaker 2: Oh I wasn't here, No.
Speaker 1: Neither was I, but I hear it was fun. What's our bi centenary?
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna believe you. I don't know. I'm not going to check it. I'll google it because I have to google it because oh yeah, price keeper gener it's left us on our own, little lonesome, the flaky behavior. It's back.
Speaker 1: Oh bi centenary, the two hundredth anniversary of a significant event.
Speaker 2: Perfect. I can't believe I ever doubted you. You should know.
Speaker 1: We'll save all the we'll shave, we'll shave each other for the two hundredth episode.
Speaker 2: Will it shave? Oh?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't fuck it's thick.
Speaker 2: It's very thick whereabouts everywhere.
Speaker 1: I'm very hairy.
Speaker 2: Oh good, I'm here now than ever. Interesting.
Speaker 1: Maybe my hormones are just actually circulating around my body.
Speaker 2: That could be true. I've got to tell you, I'm quite glad that you're ensconced again now that someone because I didn't want to say so at the time because you were growing and experimenting. But god, the horny era, Yeah, I really struggled with that. Why did you struggle with to look at me and knowing I was.
Speaker 1: Having said no.
Speaker 2: It was the way you spoke to me about your behavior and your gay wrongdoings on the weekend. I was like the whole time we've been friends. We've never had this relationship where you're like, yeah, I'm proud at this point and I was like, oh my god. It made me feel like such a proud but I was like, wow.
Speaker 1: He does that. I had to. I've checked myself and that was my Jojo sewet Era, What do you mean, Well, you know JoJo's currently being canceled online.
Speaker 2: I'm actually not across what's happened. There?
Speaker 1: Are you not on Jojo talking?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Jojo.
Speaker 2: I know there's something happening because I've seen others talking about it, but I've got no idea what's going on?
Speaker 1: Mitchell, she's creating a new genre of music, gay pop. She's the savior we all needed. She's saving gay music.
Speaker 2: At least her words.
Speaker 1: Yes, she wants to make gay pop. And everyone's like, babe, gay pop's been around a long time. She's like, no one's doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think you like call it gay pop? The gay side? What pop is there? Hours? Yeh hours.
Speaker 1: We all meet up every couple of weeks and we decide.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would personally not describe to a lipra as gay pop, but there's other people that would disagree with that and majority rules. So I guess she's a gay icon.
Speaker 1: She is a gay icon. Some her energy is also very gay like she she gives the endgy you do a libra of a gay man anyway, Jojo, see what I'm having? That was my Jojo sewer Era. I had never had those experiences.
Speaker 2: I know That's why I didn't say anything, but I was like, oh, I've never seen this side to you, but listen, I am built for sexual aggression anything from your pause. I've never had it.
Speaker 1: I never had it. And I was getting attention left front and center.
Speaker 2: Which I can understand how unfamiliar that is to you. Attention as a national radio orcast.
Speaker 1: I mean sexual attention. Yeah. No one listens to Mitch Cherry on the Night Show or the pick up and goes, God, I wanted to rail me, what is your cat doing, Mitchell?
Speaker 2: She sorry, the cat just jumped up on the TV and cabinet. But there's a million cords and shit that she could have gotten tangled in. She's fine, she's fine. I know everyone's worried about Isabella.
Speaker 1: I'm worried about Isabelle. Yeah, it was it was just a new experience for me. But I've pulled it back and listen, I want to apologize to anyone that found it unsavory.
Speaker 2: I don't think it was anyone. It was just me.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I've had some messages really yeah about what people were like, we get it if you have sex. Oh look it's the Bella's iron off that candle that Stephen got me. Oh my god, Stephen got you a little coalkan. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I didn't even realize you put it there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it fits your decor perfect, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: Just yeah, Stephen moved to Orange and was like, I want to get Mitchell something that reminds me of his country roots. So we got you a yellow Koala candle made out of bees wax.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was quite random. He gave it to me at marta Grant. I was like, oh, that's so sweet, thank you. And then it wasn't a till later that I thought about it and I was like, wait, what the fuck did he get me this? What was the occasion? It was on my birthday? It was nothing. It was just so random, but I was like, oh that's lovely.
Speaker 1: No, he was very touch that you invited him to come to the Mardi Gras parade and march in the parade.
Speaker 2: Oh well, there's no use in me admitting this. But I didn't invite him. Mute, no, but I obviously didn't say no, he's not allowed. But took this role with that version that I was so sweet and inclusive and I invited him.
Speaker 1: The opportunity arose because I was you invited me, and so he was thanking you in part.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, that's cute. Well you're welcome, darling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's very sweet.
Speaker 2: It's nice. One did they even listen?
Speaker 1: Nobody's parents do?
Speaker 2: Oh that's right. Shout out to Stephen's parents. I'm mister and missus Stephen.
Speaker 1: Oh, they're lovely. They're so nice. His father, I won't name him obviously for you know, w h ands reasons.
Speaker 2: But he bought me wine from Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: It's like, this is dracular theme wine, dracular wine together.
Speaker 2: What was it like?
Speaker 1: It's awful, it's rancid. It was very bad.
Speaker 2: And he's going to hear this. I was going to know that it was awful, and so I told.
Speaker 1: Him to his face that it wasn't good wine. And then his mother and I shared a cheesecake. Cool, real bonding.
Speaker 2: Yeah nice, anyway.
Speaker 1: Love you guys, think you'll love you. So it's but heavy, isn't it. I really like you, guys.
Speaker 2: I feel that mercury retrograde is touring with your emotions. I want to roll the close through of an introduction.
Speaker 1: I work up this morning and I was in such a foul mood.
Speaker 2: But wait, aren't you immune to mercury retrograde and the side effects that come with it? Yeah? You told that because of your fucking moon sign or some bloody gray area. That means that mercury retrograde doesn't affect you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm immune to mercury in retrograde, says they astrologist astrotash. I don't know why she also thinks we're astrological soul mates.
Speaker 2: No, that's why she tied it through a soulmate sol.
Speaker 1: It's destined in the stars. But platonic love is what she said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you didn't have to remind me of that. Yeah, you just told me you were so repulsed by the of my penis. That's not what I say.
Speaker 1: It's fairly nice. It's probably very aesthetically. Oh no, I'm going back to the I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Too vulgar. You know, I got pulled up at Kiss FM for being a bit vulgar.
Speaker 2: What did you they? You said you need to pull back on the on the sexual smart on the innuendo. Thought, wow, I feel like you can't be too smarty on air, which is why that side of you fucking comes out with a vengeance here. Oh do you think that's what it is, because you can't be too gross on the radio? No, it's mum's in the car, for god, they got mums in cars.
Speaker 1: That's what you always say, mumms in cars.
Speaker 2: What did you say that you've got in trouble for?
Speaker 1: I told the same story about the BedHead with Stephen and being moved and I was told pull back, pull back, and I went.
Speaker 2: That's too much. Yeah, that was nothing. You said, way worse I have.
Speaker 1: I should not listen to the show anyway. Look, if it's your first time listening, welcome to.
Speaker 2: Is it just welcome?
Speaker 1: Every show starts the same with and is it just me something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. Mitch doesn't know mine. I don't know Mitch's.
Speaker 2: Speaking of mercury and retrograde. I'm just in the mood to vent. Yeah, because I'm a bit fucked off. My motions are all over the shop because of Miss Mercury, and so I'm channeling that into my agent today. All right, would you like to go first? Get it off your chest? Sure? What's the el's going to be about that?
Speaker 1: Mine's very straightforward, very generic.
Speaker 2: It's one of the well stick around for that, what a hook?
Speaker 1: Well, the truth is I have a couple in my head that I'm deciding on. Oh, okay, I always decide as Bradley's is. The orchestra is playing, and Bradley is screaming you go first in my.
Speaker 2: Right, Bradley, count me in place? Thank you? Is it just me? Is it just too fucking hard to do anything? Right?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: This sounds loaded. It's just so hard to be in a health kick era when there's so much conflicting advice about what to do, what not to do? You're doing too much of this is not enough of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I went to the doctor the other day, right, went back to doctor Madeline.
Speaker 1: Well, this is the doctor that you've lost and then found again.
Speaker 2: Yes, we've been reunited, thank God.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 2: So I went to her and I had like a bit of a hit list a few things to get through in one appointment. I was like, right, I need to refer a letter, I need this, that and the other. And I brought up with her that I haven't been sleeping well you know, I've been bitching about that. Yeah, and another thing that I brought up with her. I wasn't going to bring it up. It was actually Sewan's suggestion. He kind of said to me in jest when we were driving seven hours back to bogen Gate a couple of weeks ago. He goes, I really think it might be worth mentioning to your doctor, just asking about why you need to piss all the time, because during this road trip it was like every second town, I was like, pull over, I'm going to go again. I've never noticed that you need to piss a lot. Though half the time I don't even need to. It's just out of boredom. Like when I'm sitting in a car, just get a bit fidgety and like, you know, costified big. I'm like, I just need to stretch my legs, go do a pierce. It'll be fine. And so he said it might be worth bringing it up, and I was like, yeah, okay, I'll bring it up, so I said, Madeline, while I'm here, my boyfriend's getting annoyed at the fact that I pissed all the time. And she goes, okay, well, how much water are you drinking? And I said plenty. My nutrition has says that I should be drinking plenty of water up the water intake, and she goes, well, what about at nighttime? I said, no, once my glass of water is empty, I'll go get another one and just kind of sipping on it an ye. She goes, oh no, no, no, no, no, oh no no no, that's why you're having trouble sleeping too. You're drinking far too much water. What I was like, too much water, too much water. Now I've heard everything totally from how is that possible? The messaging is always drink plenty of water. You're not drinking enough water to have those fucking hideous Stanley caps with the nine am, ten am, one pm. Drink that water, girlfriend, And everyone's always saying my New Year's beeds a lesion is to drink more water. All of a sudden, I'm overdosing on water. How is that possible?
Speaker 1: The one thing that we all thought we could just drink in excess it's actually hurting you.
Speaker 2: Apparently it's affecting my sleep and it's compromising my bladder's immunity or some shit. I don't know how is this true.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it is.
Speaker 2: To be honest, I can't do anything right.
Speaker 1: No, it's not you, Mitchell.
Speaker 2: Apparently it is.
Speaker 1: Have you pulled back and the water intake? When was this?
Speaker 2: Well that that was last week. But it's hard to pull back on the water intake because he's the other fucking thing. My ADHD medication, the dex is one of the side effects is having a dry mouth. So I'm often sipping on water because it just feels great. Is that yeah, yeah, fry mouth, feeling the dry leaps. I'm just always sipping on water to lub it up.
Speaker 1: Wait, you know you can get mouth hydration tablets.
Speaker 2: Ah fuck another medication. No not young ah, I know.
Speaker 1: No, you have them in your mouth and me hydrate just your mouth so if you're more upset.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I had a boss once, you know, I'm not going to name him. He had dry mouth and he would take these like fizzy tablets. Oh yeah, and then he and then his mouth would would all of a sudden be wet I can.
Speaker 2: I'm going to look into that. I wonder if you could put another problem I need to solve.
Speaker 1: No, what was on the other list of issues? Anything I can help with? What else was on the GP list?
Speaker 2: Are you able to renew my mental health care plan? You're able to write a letter to our therapist to say, yeah, give him another six sessions? Three?
Speaker 1: And burse I'm not. I think I'm half the reason you're in therapy. So maybe I think I'm actually causing that one?
Speaker 2: Did I tell you the other day? I brought your name up in therapy because it's the elephant in the room that we both see the same therapists, and I feel like confidentiality. I've never mentioned you because I actually haven't needed to, yes, And I wasn't bringing you up as an issue that I need to confide. I just brought it up in passing. I said, Mitch Cherry, who you're familiar with. She just did not react at all, did not blink, did not not did not show any signs of any confidentiality. She would not acknowledge that she knew year she's good, right.
Speaker 1: She'd I'd hate to play poker with her, she would she'd have the best poker face.
Speaker 2: Maybe I should go in there and just bitch relentlessly about you, and she'll be like, like, maybe she wants the tea.
Speaker 1: No, because she really just got me through my breakup. I didn't touch the sides on anything else. You know how they say therapists normally then like you give them their issue and they always lead it back to your childhood. She's like, no, this is pretty much fucked up. So yeah, so you will just stick with this. You didn't need to go deep.
Speaker 2: She's a bit like that with me too. She's like, Okay, I understand that you're struggling with burnout and motivation, but did your dad ever hit you? I'm like, no, no.
Speaker 1: Also, my dad's back me. But I actually think it helped. I'm not joking. I think it actually really taught me right from wrong.
Speaker 2: But anyway, the reason I went to the GP was mostly about struggling to sleep, constantly waking up during the night. You've heard me wind about this before. She's given me melotonin, which won't kick in for another two weeks. I have to take it the same time every night.
Speaker 1: Tolerance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's supposed to sort of get your what if it's the card to rhythm back in to wackut'. Yes. Yeah, so we'll see how that goes. But apparently I have to wean off water of all the addictions I could have, of all the things like an overdose on no water.
Speaker 1: Your skin is glowy too. You drink a lot of water.
Speaker 2: Well, what's going to happen to my skin? I know you're going to Should I stop drinking water?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Do you want to sleep? Or do you want to look hot at me?
Speaker 1: Chill? It's not we can't have everything.
Speaker 2: I shouldn't have to to. I know you know what, have you ever had a sleep study? I'm very intrigued to make anyone.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'll let me get put you on. I think I've spoken about this book.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you said you'd put me onto some doctor in randomick. Never did.
Speaker 1: Will you don't give a fuckuts my memory? I will send it to you. But my sleep apena, like I've cured it, not cured it, but I treat it. I sleep amazingly. Maybe you've got sleep apnea and you don't know I.
Speaker 2: Could do the problem is I keep waking up. Isn't sleep apnear that you basically die with mouth? Sleep through it.
Speaker 1: I know you wake up constantly throughout the night because it wakes up because you're choking. May do Sean have a complained of snoring?
Speaker 2: No, he would be a hypocrite if he were ever to do that. Oh yeah, that's kind of only on nights that he's been that drinking or he's like super siperti. Yes, it's not all the time.
Speaker 1: It's a deep sleep thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's the mouth open snore.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh yeah, that's that's what sleep ap me? Is why mouth tape every night? Have you tried mouth taping?
Speaker 2: I just don't need more things.
Speaker 1: But it's a simple bit of tape over the lips every night. Because mouth breathing, I don't actually know the science and I don't want to preach it, but breathing through your nose is faster, perior than breathing through your mouth. You get a richer oxygen. It oxygenates your brain something like.
Speaker 2: That, and it's probably not going to leave your mouth that's dry. Yes. Also, she said something about because I usually drink sparkling water, you do, She said that that makes you need to pierce more often, essentially like carbonated drinks. Really, so I have to stick to steal water of an evening. Oh, I'm like, for God's sake, water on its own is quite boring. I sparkle it so that I want to drink it. Yeah, I actually got sent Can you get up over on my table there? I've got sent the most bizarre pr package the other day.
Speaker 1: Oh is it what I think it is?
Speaker 2: That box? The box is there? See how it says liquid Death. It looks like a seltzer or a beer or something exciting. It's in a can, right, bring that over? So if you look at that packaging, what do you think that is?
Speaker 1: What does it look like like a Seltzer? That's what I'm saying, mixer, ready to drink.
Speaker 2: Here's the car that went with it. It says, don't be scared, It's just water.
Speaker 1: It's just water. Yes, then why is it so frightening?
Speaker 2: I know they've made it look like it's some can of mother or something. By the way, they've not sponsored me or anything. They just sent it to me in the hopes that they might get public sitting out of it. I'm not sure if this is the fucking publicity they wanted the people at Liquid Death because I'm confused What are we getting at? What are they trying to do here?
Speaker 1: This is what happens when we let straight men create businesses. Liquid Yeah, bro, liquid death.
Speaker 2: The chicks will love it.
Speaker 1: But you look at it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, go for it. I haven't touched it. Yeah we should try one. Actually, we'll see if liquid death is any different to other water.
Speaker 1: Liquid death trying to open that fucking thing.
Speaker 2: What are they trying to achieve here? They're trying to make fucking water look more manly. Were they in a meeting room and they were like, guys, here's the problem. All the other waters on the marker for pussies. No, they try and make it look really refreshing and restorative and lovely with the clear bottles and the nature and the ocean and whatever. Let's make it look really fucking hectic and call it liquid liquid death.
Speaker 1: It's in an old Roman font This.
Speaker 2: Is market are they trying to win over? It's literally just water.
Speaker 1: This is a flavored sparkling waters?
Speaker 2: Oh that one's flavored? Is that?
Speaker 1: What is the other one is playing sparkling? This is mango chainsaw. Ooh see even the chainsaw? What's a mango chainsaw? It doesn't exist?
Speaker 2: Are They literally just trying to make it sound more mask Totally. They're going to open a florists and be like, skull fuck flowered deep throat dairy.
Speaker 1: That's my morning two in the pink.
Speaker 2: One of the strip sels I don't know is that the aim here.
Speaker 1: It's like when they put out the Man's size tissue totally, or they have you know, those diet shakes. They've got the Man Shake and the Milady Shake, but it's the same product.
Speaker 2: It would be the exact same shit.
Speaker 1: I'm trying Liquid Death for the first time. The can is like the size of a big em a mother can.
Speaker 2: It does look like an energy drink. Old. Yeah, if I saw that in seven eleven, I'd be very confused that it's just water.
Speaker 1: It's just sparkling water.
Speaker 2: Give us a try. It's yummy, is it? You can't, I'll give it a And it's low calorie, which is really nice. Of course it is. It's fucking water. I'm gonna try it Liquid Death. That makes it sound like it's poison. Okay, here we go. What do you think? Oh that is quite Goold, It's.
Speaker 1: Actually it's yummy.
Speaker 2: I'm team Liquid Death again. They're not paying me. But I'm not mad about that at all. I thought it was gonna be a bit mata being in a key. It's ym No, it's really good. No, that's not bad. But now I need to pick is it just me? You can follow the show online, just search a couple of miches. If you don't, you're a dickhead. Now, like we said this Wednesday, episode two hundred is coming out. It's a big milestone. Yeah, we're gonna have a bit of a celebration. Here's a peak behind the scenes for you. We're doing a double recording today and so we think Jennet's on her way.
Speaker 1: Yes, that means that we're recording both episodes in one city.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and typically the episodes recorded at my place are a bit more loose.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so throwing the delirium of doing back to back episode, plus we might pop a bottle of champagne, it could be a bit lit.
Speaker 1: Well. Famously, our most listened to episodes are the episodes where we're celebrating a milestone. That's our one hundredth episode and my breakup episode.
Speaker 2: It's true. Actually it's so prissy. Yeah, I don't reckon. We're going to go all out like we did for THEE hundred for the two. Because we've got the five year anniversary this year. That's a big one. Yeah, oh my god, we'll pull out all the stops for that totally.
Speaker 1: Also, you know we I think we don't. You don't want to stop down and celebrate too much, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Do you know what I did today? I thought, oh, we're recording the two on it the episode, maybe I should make a fast And so when I was at the convenience store, I grabbed some balloons and I was just going to like blow them up, tape them behind us, like put it on that Edgem knee on sign, and like pop it on the lamp behind me. But then I was like that actually could look really depressing. Yeah, like, yeah, you either go hard or just don't bother. There's a couple of shit fucking balloon sticky tape to the wall would look worse. You know, Sometimes done nothing, sometimes less is less?
Speaker 1: Really is?
Speaker 2: It's very true. Have you heard from Jenna by the way, Oh, let me check. My phone's up there filming. I'm on D and D.
Speaker 1: Let me check. Oh yeah, she's checks the group chat omw just heaps of traffic doesn't she catch the train?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she might be shouting herself and now, but I'm the kiddy. Oh, I reckon?
Speaker 1: She does that, really doesn't she?
Speaker 2: Sometimes? I usually suggest it. It'll be a nightmare trying to get public transport. We're technically could be like fourteen bus swaps.
Speaker 1: Can you say pimp in these times?
Speaker 2: Pimp is pimp? I'd say pimp.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get in.
Speaker 2: Trouble saying I don't know the answer to that.
Speaker 1: I've just said it seven times, so let's hope not pimp. I'm just saying we're basically just pimps. Yeah, charge it to the business, babe, no worries. Put on a fur coat and shake your tits.
Speaker 2: Can I share something else that happened behind the scenes, of course, Chris Jenna's not here, it's a good time to talk about it. There were some strange payments happening on the kiddio.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna talk about it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't know what's happened because my accountant actually flagged it. She goes, there's more activity than usual on that account because we basically don't use the kidio.
Speaker 1: We never use the kidio. Is almost all the money we make from the podcast. It goes into a fund and we just don't touch it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so she goes, there's more transactions happening recently, and I went and looked at them. Most of them I knew what they were. It's like you went to Woolies for will at Block. You know, there was us buying drinks and Marte graah blah blah blah. I was like, yeah, I can, there's explanations for most of these. But it's also being used to tap on off public transport. Yeah, we don't public transport.
Speaker 1: I'm too bougie and you have a car.
Speaker 2: And it's also being used to pay for someone's monthly Amazon Prime membership.
Speaker 1: But Mitch Night and I said to.
Speaker 2: Jenna, if you've accidentally used the wrong card, that's so fine. I'd actually rather it be you, because otherwise we might have a scamer on our hands. I'm gonna have to report it. And she goes, nuh, wasn't me. And I'm like, well, fuck, now, what are the next steps? Because if it's not you, me or Jenna using it to pay for fucking Amazon every month, where is this coming from? And public transport?
Speaker 1: I'm not using public transport. The only thing is the only people with access to the cards, you and Rus three.
Speaker 2: Now what do we do?
Speaker 1: No, totally, But I also am very concerned that we're going to be hemorrhaging money. Yeah, do we have to get to combat now it's in front.
Speaker 2: Of a fucking teller. I don't know, I can't and we're gonna call them.
Speaker 1: I'm going to sit on hold for an hour and.
Speaker 2: A half anyway, not the point of the fucking episode. As we were saying, our bi centenary is on Wednesday. It's going to be a bit of fun as a little celebration. But should we get into your is it dismiss?
Speaker 1: Let's go, let's jump in, go Bradley, is it just me? Do you want to be a Bebe boy? Well, a BB boy? I actually think you already are a BB boy?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: Well? B B boy is a boy that wears Bebe cream.
Speaker 2: I'm very much a fucking baby boy.
Speaker 1: Oh good, Mitchell. I want to be a BB boy, but I don't know how to be a BB boy. I've never bought Bebe cream. I don't even know what bbe cream is. But somehow I'm on BB Talk and it's apparently the wonder makeup. If you don't want to look like the guy that wears makeup. Maybe this is my fragile masculinity going don't wear makeup, but I'm ready to do it, and I know you'll be the perfect person to show me.
Speaker 2: I love that you've admitted to fragile masculinity because I remember being really shocked that you just being repulsed at the thought of wearing glitter at artigra. I was like, WHOA, No, that had nothing.
Speaker 1: I just that had nothing to do with that.
Speaker 2: Really, maybe it did.
Speaker 1: Who knows, maybe it did.
Speaker 2: So bb cream it stands for blemish balm. I think we've talked about this on the podcast before. That's how I know what it sands for. Yes, I basically just put it on, not every day, but if I'm leaving the house. I don't leave the house every day, but I basically just pop it on. It rips on your face, but make sure you pop it on your neck and sort of behind the ears and stuff as well, just the resid dual. Otherwise you get that hideous line that all the girls in fucking year eighties to get the foundation line where they didn't blend. Yeah, and it basically just evens your skin tone a bit, like maybe you've got a bit of a red nose or something. It just sort of evens everything out a bit. And it's also SPF fifty, so it's sunscreen. So basically if I'm going for a bike ride, I'll put it on and then actual sunscreen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's also it's got skincare in it, right, you can get one through like hyaluronic acid.
Speaker 2: I don't really know much about that shit. I use it purely for fucking aesthetic grief. Oh my god, I think that when I'm not wearing it, I look at myself in the mirror and I go, god, you're disgusting. Like I've gotten so used to wearing it all the time that I don't recognize myself without.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing is, I have like a little makeup. When I was doing the live tour with the Lifelune Cut girls who I do the pick up with, and I was on stage under lights, I did the first show and we got all the professional picks back, I'm like, oh my god, we're skined. You'd have the same doing your stand up. Yeah, I was like, I need to get skincare done.
Speaker 2: But you've always been obsessed with skincare. I don't understand.
Speaker 1: I have. I've loved skincare for like five years, and I have like the whole led face mask and I'm all very obsessed. But makeup I've never delved into. I've never started that sort of.
Speaker 2: I feel like b becreeen barely countsl's makeup. That's like entry level shit. I'm going to get some. Hang on, there's some in my mookpack. I take it with me.
Speaker 1: I knew you the b B boy, You're the BB king.
Speaker 2: Actually I'll be.
Speaker 1: Back, Okay, can you give me on those liquid deaths actually while you're up.
Speaker 2: I actually I would really like one.
Speaker 1: I love them. Well, I just I'm a massive water boy thing.
Speaker 2: This is, you know, piss or not.
Speaker 1: No, No, I don't. I think I'm so dehydrated my body absorbed you. Oh my god, this is what I wanted BB.
Speaker 2: The same skin tone. I think I'm a little darker than I think. Unfortunately, that one actually is only the slightest bit dark because when I wear it, it does make it look like I've got a bit of a faked hand. All right, I'm always struck by how pacey I look, when I'm not wearing it, that's why you're going to blend that.
Speaker 1: That was my point that I did the live shows and I got makeup, but I had the most compliments about my skin when I was wearing a bit of concealer. So I'm thinking, now I want to just become a b B boy. So oh wow, And you just put it on with your finger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like put it on like you would have moisturized. Just think of it like fucking sunscreen.
Speaker 1: It's the whole thing.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, the whole thing? Oh god, he's putting dots all over his face. We have very different approaches to this. I literally go like this, watch that's how you put your Bebe cream on. Yeah, it's nothing fancy. It's his fucking Bebe cream.
Speaker 1: Oh it smells like moisturizer.
Speaker 2: It has a bit of a sunscreen. He smells Sorry, that's what I meant to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god, I don't think it's my right toe, but it's definitely not standing.
Speaker 2: I remember one time when I was like eighteen or something, I had my peas my brother didn't, and I was driving him somewhere. Yeah, he was going to like a party or something, and I said to him, Ah, if you're getting all dulled up for a party, puts some of this on. I handed him Bebe cream. He puts it on, looks at himself in that sun vis a mirror thing, and this burly fucking trady brother of mine goes, Oh, imagine how hot I'd be if I actually fucking try it. Oh he loves it, bless him. I love this. So what do you think you just put someone?
Speaker 1: I'm going to be a Beebe boy, officially going to be a Bebe boy.
Speaker 2: The problem I have with Bebe Cream is that I'm already a shiny girls, and it makes me extra shiny, especially on stage in those harsh lights. So I have to powder the living fuck out of my five head yeah, when I'm on stage, because the fucking bee bee cream doesn't help with the shine.
Speaker 1: No, I can imagine it. Also, you can get different blotting pats.
Speaker 2: Right well, beyond my recognition. It becomes too complicated for me. I've have to get new tools and shit.
Speaker 1: Well, if there's any like mecha experts that listen to the pod that are idiots messages both.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this whole engine has been you fishing for free beef as an apple.
Speaker 1: Please miss the liquid death. You're the king of water. I want to be the king of makeup.
Speaker 2: You're listening to Is it just me? Got something on your min hit up?
Speaker 3: Add a couple of mitches on Instagram to get yourself on the.
Speaker 2: Shoe hike dog being an Is it just me? Monday? It's an inch and Bonanza. We've done ours, So now let's get someone on the phone. Cherry. Here'll we call them direct Today.
Speaker 1: We're going to go to Port mcquarie, which I've never actually been to Port McQuary.
Speaker 2: I always get it confused with coughs harbor. I think I have been to Port mccuary, I can't remember.
Speaker 1: I get Port mcquarie confused with like anywhere up on the coast, basically.
Speaker 2: Anything after Newcastle, and like it's all the same, the North Brisbane Cans. It's all just North Newcastle.
Speaker 1: Too many. But let's go to see Sarah, the gorgeous idiot who's import McCoy.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, Sarah, Sarah, how are you?
Speaker 3: Hello? I'm fabulous?
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Not too bad? Orgeous to hear You've just you've got some sort of energy in your voice. It's just pet me up and it's nice.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm so excited to be finally told me to both of you. I am an og listener, so this is like a bucket list kickoff from me.
Speaker 1: And you're on our one hundred and ninety ninth episode.
Speaker 2: Can you believe?
Speaker 3: Oh, I can believe you're still going? Actually it's you two.
Speaker 2: Oh God love you.
Speaker 3: Oh, let's take a trip down memory lane. I joined the listening from the when Trey couldn't say the Lion.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that was very early on. That was in our first maybe ten episodes. I can't remember.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sarah, Wow, Yeah, So.
Speaker 3: It was actually your TikTok video that I found you guys.
Speaker 1: All love it. I love how you say when I still say blons. Yeah, it's just it's how I say it. Bland's He's one of a car and I know not again, no again? All right, Sarah, Well you've got an Egypt So you've heard us to hundreds and hundreds and hundreds I have yet. Okay, Well, Bradley's going to count you in. So after we hear from Bradley in our brass band, go for it.
Speaker 3: Alrighty is it just me? Do you love being able to pull the my house, my rules card on your parents when they come to visit you.
Speaker 1: Ooh, this is a good one.
Speaker 2: My parents don't visit me. I've never had that.
Speaker 1: Thrill, and I live with my parents, so no, I don't really get to pull it, but I have pulled it when I did live out of home.
Speaker 2: Do you love doing it, Sarah, I'm really enjoying it.
Speaker 3: Like my mum was up visiting recently, and I noticed that a lot of things that I used to do when I was a kid, and she used to be able to tell me your store, I was doing it and I would tell her out and say, my house, my rules.
Speaker 2: Can you give us an example of some sort of Oh my god, my cat's has jumped up on Cheery's shoulders. Christ sorry, nice as she's ever been to you. That hat has always hated you. She just jumped up, Hi, Isabella.
Speaker 3: Don't share her off.
Speaker 2: He did, he did because of the way he reacted was frea. She extended an olive branch to you, and you just fucking spat in her face.
Speaker 1: Maybe, Oh my god, she's fat phobic. She hasn't seen me since I've lost away. Now she likes me because I'm thinner.
Speaker 2: Oh, you reckon, That's what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know she's terrified of me. Look at her looking, Isabella, Sorry, Sarah to throw you off there.
Speaker 2: Anyway, What were one of the things that your mum did that you had to tell her off for?
Speaker 3: Well, she would have a go at me when I would leave a light on in a room and walk out.
Speaker 2: Ah, my parents do that too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would get the whole time of light off your waisting electricity. And I'm like, you're not paying the bills, kids, Like, this is my house. I'm going back in there in a few minutes.
Speaker 2: If I want to leave a fucking light on iewheel, Yeah exactly.
Speaker 3: Or sitting up on the kitchen bench while I'm eating breakfast and she walk past us slap me on the legs. Oh, Mike, is a bench stick where I was.
Speaker 2: Oh, she didn't like that you were sitting on the bed, sitting on the bench. That is an interesting choice.
Speaker 3: I know it annoys her. So that's why I started doing things on purpose, because she couldn't rouse on me because.
Speaker 2: It's my house, because it's your house, your rules.
Speaker 3: Me.
Speaker 1: I feel like you're you're very much a your house, your rules kind of guy.
Speaker 2: Not really really, I'm not fussy when people come to visit me, and but it's like, whatever make yourself comfy.
Speaker 1: You are. That's very true, mit She's a very welcoming guess. I don't think I have rules. I take that back. You're the opposite. I actually think I'm very in my house my rules. I can be very annoying, like everyone leave everything as you found it.
Speaker 2: Are you one of those like it's the shoes off household? No?
Speaker 1: No, not a shoes off house.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't really care if you have your shoes on or off. It's up to you whatever makes you comfy, And it depends if you've got carpet off four boards, and if you're rich enough to have a rumber. I never had a rumber. I get so much joy out of vcuum, while would an outsourced.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's so much. You love a vacuum, Sarah. Do you have a rumber in your house?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I do have a stick vacuum, though, and I will admit vacuum thus quite therapeutic, Mitchell.
Speaker 2: It's like meditation. You're not focusing on anything else. Isabella is now on. She's about to jump up and see see you can't perceive her. Now she's run away again? What is going just not being perceived? But you're something. Don't say her name, don't look at us?
Speaker 1: Is she about to pass on?
Speaker 2: Were cats do that? Before they pass on? They get really friendly? Shit? Oh my gouse, she's been more friendly in the last couple of months.
Speaker 3: We're back to the animal's death?
Speaker 2: Are we back to again?
Speaker 3: Sarah again?
Speaker 2: Take Sarah quick question for you. I'm not criticizing your odge and my love and a door you, obviously, but last week I did ask for the most fucked up stories that people have to tell, like their dinner party story. You haven't delivered that. What's the most fucked up thing that's happened to you while I've got ya.
Speaker 3: At a dinner party?
Speaker 2: No dinner parties, never mind, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: A story that you can tell at a dinner party, like if we're all having dinner, something while that's happened to you that you tell when you go to dinner parties.
Speaker 3: I've got a really bad dating story. It's probably the world. I mean, I'm a very excited. I got set up on a blind date by a friend of mine, and when I turned up at the venue, it was my ex sister.
Speaker 2: Oh ah, fuck your ex sister in law.
Speaker 3: It was my ex girlfriend's sister.
Speaker 1: How did your sister react?
Speaker 3: We kind of just looked at each other when and just had that silent acknowledgment of fuck this, and I just turned around and left.
Speaker 2: You didn't even talk or laugh about it.
Speaker 3: Now, we were both mortified. Her sister and I we didn't exactly break up what amicable terms.
Speaker 2: So she would have taken sided, I imagined, so she would have been like this rat.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, as to be which is fine.
Speaker 2: Is it possible that you dated the wrong sister? You should have given it a crack?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Maybe was Is it?
Speaker 2: To be honest?
Speaker 1: Is the sister hotter than the ex?
Speaker 3: H I don't know if I say hotter. She's very easy on the eye.
Speaker 2: So okay, anyway, the one that got away?
Speaker 1: What a great story that that's what we want from me?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: It doesn't have to actually be an Can you just be a story? You just need to make it work within the gym parameters? Is it just me? Or if you ever dated your exis sister and then go into that story, you know what I mean, that's great stuff, Sarah.
Speaker 2: Well, it doesn't have to be that specific. I'm just like, no, give us your best yarn, not that yours was boring today, Sarah at all. No, I'm not being rude, No, not at.
Speaker 3: All, not at all. I don't live a very exciting life, to be honest.
Speaker 1: We struggle filling this podcast. Sometimes we go, fuck, what are we want to talk about it?
Speaker 2: The last few weeks I've been detailing my GP appointments thrilling true.
Speaker 1: Thanks Sarah, d M Price Keeper Jenner, and we'll get you something nice.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you guys, thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: So you can dms that couple of mitches on Instagram, or you can, of course text the hotline on this number, oh.
Speaker 2: F to nine zero two nine. Yep, you want to come on with it? Is it just me? If your own that's the number to text. But you don't have to tell us what the is it just me? Is if you just say, guys, I've got a fucking riper yarn for you, we will believe you totally.
Speaker 1: That's very fair, that's a good point. We don't have to tell us. Just give us your mobile number.
Speaker 2: I volunteer as tribute, I will come on and tell a fucked story.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't it be fun if neither of us knew? Mitchell you ough me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then we run the risk of it's terrible. Yeah, but some of them are Sometimes I know them and they're shit. You run them anyway, I do. All right, we better get out of here. Yeah, let's go home. I'm already you are. I wonder if there's a different energy when I'm at home based off the studio, especially the new studio where I don't even have a chair. Yeah, now I'm fully reclined, legs up. I wonder if it makes a difference.
Speaker 1: There's a chair in there. Now we've got chairs we have we may change. There are chairs in the podcast studio.
Speaker 2: Well that's the bare minimum. I don't feel like I asked March, just give me a mic and a chair.
Speaker 1: I think I think there is a different energy, definitely. I sometimes find even then, like when I heard Sarah like her energy was way higher than ours, which made me think, like, shit, am I low energy?
Speaker 2: But no, I just don't think we're just chilling behind.
Speaker 1: I've worked so hard to destroy the commercial radio present a side of my brain when I'm on this podcast, and then sometimes I'm like.
Speaker 2: Fuck, I've got to pep back up, back announce us. Oh oh, because you used to be really high energy be named them too far? The other way?
Speaker 1: Well, no, not too far. But sometimes I definitely have two different sites to my brain, like in terms.
Speaker 2: Of like podcast is coming through today?
Speaker 1: Oh, podcast for sure? Which is which is more relaxed, more intimate? Fair, I'm not really prethinking my thoughts, but when you noticed, no, but when you're on live radio, you know you have to like think three steps ahead.
Speaker 2: You do, especially because you can't say fuck. You have to the actual brain power it would take to not say fuck yeah when that would just slip out normally, Yeah, yeah, that would be the most draining part.
Speaker 1: You can say shit and bitch and stuff like that, but yeah yeah yeah with sums and kids. Well no after seven o'clock at night, yeah you can, but pre seven nights all very PG.
Speaker 2: Well, anyway, we will be back for our two hundredth episode. It's going to be a fun.
Speaker 1: Celebration our bi centenary by centiary, Bye centenary, We'll see you in a couple of days.
Speaker 2: Goodbye, catch you them by bye?
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: A podcast by a couple of mitches. Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast. Welcome to a to D brief our secret segment. On the end, we'll pretend the show's done, but then we just keep talking shit. Nothing's planned here.
Speaker 1: Imagine if we both just died because the liquid death actually had like a toxin that took about thirty four minutes to kick in.
Speaker 2: I've still got one here down on the floor. Hang on, I'm going to keep sip about it. Do you know what? I was roasting them and giving them ship because I don't understand the fucking direction of this marketing and trying to make water more mask. But it's quite nice.
Speaker 1: It tastes nice. I don't fuck with the mission statement on the back. This ruthless tall boy of flavor has a twister, has a twisted plan to use natural agave in exploding bubbles to murder your thirst, recycle your soul. That kind of sounds like kind of the dirty talk I'm into. I can't get really creative.
Speaker 2: I feel like if you were a non drinker, or let's say you were going to a friend's house for drinks and you you just wanted to blend in, you didn't want people to ask questions about why an't you drinking or whatever? Yeah, not that people should, but this is like a disguise that looks like you're drinking a beer or something.
Speaker 1: Totally. A lot of it is placebo sometimes. I remember when I went to a wedding recently and I had three drinks the whole night. Ye, but I was with Stephen and he was got a little tipsy.
Speaker 2: I felt tipsy. Well, he's young. The tolerance levels at that age you can also drink a lot more and not get hung over one.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to be twenty one, wouldn't the headaches I didn't have?
Speaker 1: Seriously, Yeah, I'm old and brittle. Now we're really speeding towards thirty you and.
Speaker 2: I know I have to be so calculated about when I drink and how much because I have to think about the next day. I didn't have to do that. Yeah, once upon a time. Yeah, did I have?
Speaker 1: I mentioned I said I was off alcohol, but I'm weaning back on. I'm having like a couple of wines with an ice man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, you're not going heavy, but you were in a non drinking air for a bit.
Speaker 1: For ages, for ages, But I'm happy now in the Yeah, I mean, why are the fuck of a Q tips in the middle of your living room?
Speaker 2: Because I've got like a two tiered coffee tabe. Well, the one on top has all the remotes and shit, that's what people can see. Underneath they've got on my vitamins and my you know, the pluxtas or whatever they call where you floss your teeth. Yeah, I've got all that shit on the bottom shelf, including the ear thing, because I just might be like, oh, yeah, I'll do that while I'll watch Telly.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's so smart. Yeah, very smart. I do that when I drive. Sometimes I'll put something like a pocket and when I'm driving, I'll do it.
Speaker 2: Are you talking about the toothpick thing? Yeah, I wouldn't do that if it's been in a pocket for some reason, I'd be like, that's going in my mouth? God, No, it's what fig and five is a lurk and on that thing.
Speaker 1: There's been some vile stuff in my mouth. I'm not worried about a piece of plastic. Sorry, I'm back to being vulgar.
Speaker 2: I guess where I did a comedy gig last night? Oh my god, I know Yeah, I performed at Palms. Yeah, which is ridiculous. It's one of my favorite gay clubs. Yeah. I didn't even know they did comedy nights. Apparently they do it once a month on a Wednesday. Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's a very, very famous gay bar on Oxford Street. It's very old too, It's been around forever.
Speaker 2: I walked out on stage and the first thing I said was, Ah, this is such a special gig for me. I'll tell you why. I think this deserved the round of applause. Actually, this is the first time I've ever performed at a venue that I've also been kicked out off. Is ma beautiful.
Speaker 4: Everyone clap, I went crazy and I was like, yeah, I said to the security guard as I was being escorted out, if you need help remembering who's not allowed in, just check the fucking poster on the wall.
Speaker 2: That's my faith. Oh that's so funny for the comedy lineup.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't be funny if it was on the wall next time you went in. He tried to id you, like, look on the wall, but have a look on the wall.
Speaker 2: It's me. It was so funny that I was performing at Palms. It was the weirdest thing ever, because it was like, I o'clock at night, that's way too Well. They go to Palm, of course everyone knows you guy there from like ten thirty onwards.
Speaker 1: Where did you perform? Is it on the where everyone dances on them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've got like a stage thing that they can put out. Wow. Yeah it was bizarre, But I love to I love Palms. The bathrooms at Palms terrifying. I hate the bathrooms.
Speaker 1: It just kind of feels like you're in like the back of a kitchen, Like it has the same energy as the back of a cafe kitchen more probably blind when you're back there.
Speaker 2: Well, I was actually in the bathroom when I got kicked out. I don't even know if I told you this story, but it was only like a month or so ago.
Speaker 1: What happened.
Speaker 2: I went to Palms with a few friends and one of them was miguirl friends and we had to go through the whole rigmarole of swapping shoes because she had open toad shoes.
Speaker 1: Oh, this has happened, Mitchell. This has happened so many times.
Speaker 2: It's happened to everyone at least once. I swear like most of the Sydney gays that try to take their girlfriends to tom They're like, ah, fuck, open toad shoes.
Speaker 1: You're not all the Sydney gays that you know want to wear their fucking sandals. They think for her, Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: We know better, we know that they're not going to let you in. And so we got in there. My friend was feeling a bit sick. She had a little bit too much during She goes, oh, I think I'm going to be sick, and I was like, okay, I'll come with you. Yeah, And so I was sort of playing bodyguard. I was guarding the door for her. And then they thought that we were doing drugs and so they kicked us out. They either thought we were doing drugs or fucking or something. But the security just opened the door randomly because it's not like a bathing that has multiple cubicles. No, it was like one where you go and you've got one zinc one toilet, that sort of thing. I was in there with her, she was in the cubicle and then they burst the door open and I was standing with my back against the door at first, so they struggled a little bit. They were like I was like, oh fuck, and then they burst it through after I moved and they were like, naph, this isn't on YouTube, are out. And I realized later they must have thought that I was guarding the door because they didn't want to get sprung snorting lines like the toilets. See, I was just looking after my friend who was having a chander. Yeah, and they kicked me out.
Speaker 1: Oh oh Mitch.
Speaker 2: But I was ready to shut it down already, so I was like, all right, we'll go.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you need a moment like that to wrap the night up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was kind of like, perfect, Yeah, let's leave. They did this thing last night at Palms at the gig. Can you go on the Instagram account for Funny Buggers Comedy. At the end is they did this competition for a free drink right where you finished the punchline they put on Instagram why did the drag Queen cross the road? And you would comment a punchline and ending to the joke and the funniest one would win a drink. But it wasn't just a drink, it was a body shot a nude male stripper. Oh wow, like you literally drink it out of their belly button.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's kind of hot.
Speaker 2: And Andrew, our friend was there, and he was like, I've got so many comebacks, but I don't want to use my account to comment them because I don't want that price, and so he used other people's accounts to comment. Go on the comments. Now read some of the responses.
Speaker 1: Okay, so the question is why did the drag queen cross the road? Someone says for attention, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Maybe you can be the judge. Which one do you believe it's funniest?
Speaker 1: Someone says attention.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Someone says, to slay the boots down house, mama.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Someone says because the dom top was on the other side. Potentially, I don't remember being on oxygen.
Speaker 2: Look at the ones of our friends because Andrews sold everyone else's phones to comment. Funny, comeback, here we go.
Speaker 1: Our friend Asher commented because the bloody is best us mulch contamination. That's good. Clay commented because she felt like being hate crimed outside noir ha have you seen oscars? Oscars is the top comment? Yep, oscars is why did the drag queen cross the road? She crossed the road because she was wearing open toads shoes and wasn't allowed into palms.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 2: Gold and that comment won, and so Oscar did a body shot out of a fucking stripper's belly butter.
Speaker 1: Oh he would have loved that.
Speaker 2: Is it just me on the fly? Do male strippers do absolutely nothing for him?
Speaker 1: Absolutely nothing? Like I watched dracon If.
Speaker 2: This guy did a strip show at the very end of the comedy night. It was the last act, like full cock, everything was out. He was girating, getting people up from the audience. At one point he apparently tapped Sean on the shoulder and said, is it okay if I ask your partner to get on stage?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Wow? And Sean goes, I'll have to check with him first, he asked me, and I said, absolutely fucking not. I can't think of anything more mortifying. Yeah, Oscar obviously got amongst it, but I was just looking at him, and I can admire the prowess. He's obviously very fish. Yes, the gyrating and whatever was very smooth, but it just did nothing for me. Yeah, I couldn't have been less turned on.
Speaker 1: I'm watching it now. It's not my scene. That doesn't get me going.
Speaker 2: I don't understand, like, you know, how Hen's parties might get a mail striper. I'm like, is that exciting or is it kind of just funny?
Speaker 1: Totally?
Speaker 2: Is that why they get it?
Speaker 1: I think it's the novelty, right, Yeah, it is the novelty.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like even I was going to say when I watched drag Race and they bring out the pit crew and everyone.
Speaker 2: Goes, oh, yeah, does nothing for me?
Speaker 1: Does nothing. I'm watching Oscar to the body shot. Oh and he licks this man?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh wow, he got really amongst it.
Speaker 1: Wow, go Oscar.
Speaker 2: I was like a fucking coarse. Oscar ended up coming to my gig and sealing the show by doing a fucking body shot off a strippers belly pie?
Speaker 1: How are the other comedians? Was it fun?
Speaker 2: It was brilliant?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I loved it.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Good? All right, Well shall we go and I make way for our two hundredth episode in a couple of days.
Speaker 2: Yeah we better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very exciting. I'm excited for this. It's a big moment.
Speaker 2: It is. It's a big milestone, and we're just gonna let the mystery remain until Wednesday. Will Jenna get here in time? Apparently she's on her way.
Speaker 1: All right, Well let's go, and then when I can see Jenna and you all in a very couple few days.
Speaker 2: We hope this podcast.
Speaker 1: A couple few days, said a couple of mitches.
Speaker 2: You said a couple few days, Well that's three.
Speaker 1: Isn't it a few days? I'm an idiot.
Speaker 2: I remember one time getting in trouble from my teacher in primate school, by the way, because for some reason I believed that, you know how you say, oh, a couple of mitches, that's two. Yes, I thought a few matter of factly meant three, right, And so I can't remember what the question was in maths, but I said a few more oranges than three is six, So like, if you've got three oranges and then you add a few more, that's six, And she goes, what I've got in so much trouble from missus Jones, the bitch.
Speaker 1: I don't think a few is three, that Mitchell.
Speaker 2: I'm with Missus Joe, but I believed that, and then I explained it to her, and she was kind of like, bless you, you dumb funck.
Speaker 1: I get the math I get. I guess I was right was if it was true. If it was true, the equation makes sense. But I don't think it is true. I actually didn't think a couple I meant a couple. I thought a couple could have been three, or four or five.
Speaker 2: Who knows what a couple means these days. It's very modern time, I know.
Speaker 1: Isn't it? Goodness me? Especially that Oxford's street bar.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly. Anyway, we hope this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today. That's all.
Speaker 1: So we did we do? Oh my god? Before we go? No? No, did you read this review we got because on our podcast?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, hit me.
Speaker 1: It's a fucking bible of a thing. It's machine gun mamma reviews from high podcast Gods.
Speaker 2: It's me.
Speaker 1: It's been six days now. The pain and anger has transitioned into a ball despondency, discomfortably nestled in my stomach. I feel remembered about the Monday. It came back to me, no show on Monday as we are taking the Easter break off. Not his exact words, close enough, the vibe has bang on, the message clear. But what happened to Wednesday is the break for the entire sty holidays. That's two weeks? How long will the suffering and dua.
Speaker 2: I was giving. We weren't taking lent off.
Speaker 1: I was giving the expectation of making my day better by two percent or sometimes three. Oh long for the days I enjoyed listening to the Frivolously. It goes on and on and on.
Speaker 2: So she was just confused that we took a week off for Easter. Correct news flash, sweet out, what was the name Lisa? Lisa? I think I know Lisa, I do, I do adore her? But a week means Monday to Sunday, which does include Monday and Wednesday's episode. We had a week off, but we're back now, he he, don't worry.
Speaker 1: You gotta be episode in a couple days. All right, everyone, shall we go.
Speaker 2: To bure down and thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: So we do?
Speaker 2: See so we do? Is it just me? A podcast by a couple of mechas. Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app.