Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: He keep the statue water. That's how the Italians do it.
Speaker 3: Oh god, grizzly murder.
Speaker 4: I'm a line right now.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Gold one, O four Pine three.
Speaker 4: Good on Monday O'Connell's show. Good morning, Patsy morning, Good morning Jackie boy.
Speaker 2: How you guys?
Speaker 4: How was every one this weekend? Patsy? You ever the weekend?
Speaker 5: I had a fabulous time Friday night at Maverick thanks to Gebby.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Patsy, perhaps he wasn't able to get tickets, and then one of you kindly gave up yours, Remember the lady.
Speaker 5: Gebby Gebby, Yeah, brilliant.
Speaker 6: It was so so good.
Speaker 4: Do you both like it?
Speaker 6: Loved it? Loved it?
Speaker 5: Something clicked in Chris's brain though after it was like this boyhood adrenaline rush and driving home.
Speaker 6: I think he thought he was Maverick.
Speaker 5: Ducking in and out and doing the commentary and like, oh my god, what if I just said some four.
Speaker 4: Or five g's pushing it back seat? Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: It's true. I remember the adrenaline lasting for two hours after I went with my friends and they texted me at ten thirty. At nine instead of the adrenaline still rushing through my body, I can't sleep.
Speaker 4: I think it's because the two hours of the movie, they're all winding you up, aren't They form that daring mission at the end. I'm so glad you both enjoyed it, Patsy, did you watch any of Party at the Palace?
Speaker 6: That was?
Speaker 5: We sat down last night with our Milo loved the Paddington scene.
Speaker 4: We also sat down last night right Sarah's mum came round r okay, so it felt like a kind of thing we should do, and we watched about the two hour concert from Saturday night that was out the front of bucking And Palace. I don't know why it wasn't in Buckingham Palace. She locked the gates. The gates were locked. Oh yeah, you can't. No, no, you can't come in. No, no, you can't come in. It was just out like they and that that main stage they had looked like a sort of servo. Did you see it?
Speaker 6: No, it was incredible, like a servo.
Speaker 4: It's like a station. Yeah. But the lighting of alls of that, it was a spectacular show. What about that lineup was just a bit random. So it's the queen. She's seventy years, she's been the queen. She can't be bothered to even turn up. I think she saw the run order. She was like, all I can get is dread. I mean they go to anything, you know, chuck them aslap. They're going to come to whatever. Bal Mitzler. I'm the flipping quien seventy years. I've done this job, Dan, because they're going to say, yes.
Speaker 2: The gate stays closed, shut the gate.
Speaker 7: Do you know there?
Speaker 8: Simon Lamoney?
Speaker 4: Who else have you got that? It's like Rod Stewart, who was amazing, but it was not great Saturday Night? Did you see him murder? Sweet cowline?
Speaker 6: Why did he sing that?
Speaker 4: So many good songs, all these great songs? Maybe not? Do you think I'm sexy? It's a bit odd for the queen. But he's got all these songs. Why any murder? It was like a drunk uncle at the wedding who's grabbed the microphone from the DJ at one point just went all together. Now you're like, what what's happening? I wonder she's not here. She won't to be watching it on TV. She's watching bridgeton.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's a decree from the queen if she says Rod Stewart on the running liss and I don't really like Rod Steward. He could see Sweet.
Speaker 4: Carol and you actually reflex I don't like girls on film. I want to hear the reflexts.
Speaker 2: I love the Indian news, you said. On Sunday night, for the end of the party, the Queen made a surprise visit to the balcony. Surprise visit is the least thing she can do. They've spent two.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, they had a hologram in the coach. What more do you watch?
Speaker 4: She turned up on that balcony on Friday, was it Patsy? And then there was like no one gave her a chair. She stood out that balcony. The porold is ninety six. She looked cold, fed up, and then like about billion different planes flying over to show their mic. I watched some of the commentary, right, I watched the You know, on satellite TV, you can flick around find like international news channel, so I found the BBC. You've never seen feller like this. At one moment, I for seven minutes watched someone be interviewed about the pigeons at bucking And Place. I don't know who's the idiot here, me for actually sitting here watching it, thinking, God, they really do have to those pigeons. You know it's not covered in pigeon poops. Someone has to clean that every single day. And then I tell you who was amazed? Who want Alicia keyes? Yeah, she was incredible. However, right, you know she's obviously got her song in New York. You know, concrete jungle word dreams are made on She's doing all that. She keeps saying New York, New York, and then it's like a thought occur to her. Hang on a minute, I'm in London. Why don't I ad lib? She go, and then she looks having like in love. You only thought that at the end of the song. Maybe on my flight here they fly over. You have a think about that and take out New York because you're not in New York. You're right in the middle of London buccing of us Out the Front Gates a lot.
Speaker 2: She actually has no reason to be there, and that song has.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: The other thing about the last couple of days out the Front gateslocks of Buckingham Palace, the Queen's plantinum jubilee party, ed Sherman yesterday. It is illegal for him not to perform at anything that is mildly British. Seriously, of course, mama, what the lawy ysed to is going? I heard a rumor ed Shearman's playing or doing something.
Speaker 9: Of course he would be the first one they start with. They didn't start with Duran Duranne. You know the Queen going. Has anyone spoken to Sam LaVonne? Do you think he's going to say?
Speaker 4: Yes? What if he's double booked? What if Duran Joanna double book for that day? Why did we call them earlier? Said she is going to be there? The other thing, Patsy, did you see the big balcony scene that everyone's been talking about when the Queen came out and obviously there's no Harry and Meghan. They weren't allowed you know, they weren't allowed out of the balcony. I know the way they got round it, and obviously Andrew had wink wink covid otherwise.
Speaker 2: He might have it all.
Speaker 4: She's grabbing hold of his legs, go chucking over that balcony. Is it was only four members for working members of the Raw family. They're all, you know, the day's work. They've blocked up those working I mean the members are all Fanny but a working member of the Roll family. Really, they're now working members.
Speaker 2: So Harry and Meghan somewhere in the building, Yeah, are they watching out the blinds?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're around the back. They're downstairs on but they weren't allowed out on the malcony. And then has everyone seen now the Paddington sketch with the Queen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little bit of an eye roll for me.
Speaker 4: What you cannot be like with your head? It is. You've got to say, they're.
Speaker 6: So so endearing. It was good smashes it.
Speaker 4: He's great.
Speaker 2: The queen was very good for ninety six, very good. I didn't like the over sincerity of Paddington. Look those eyes taking his hat.
Speaker 4: Off is the best of us.
Speaker 6: He's big, poor.
Speaker 4: Fellow.
Speaker 2: Where his eyeballing the camera? It's been a pleasure, man, your big suck up Paddington.
Speaker 4: I'm not liking hearing this.
Speaker 6: Jack, You've missed the point entirely.
Speaker 2: Jack, what's the point? What was.
Speaker 4: Foreigner?
Speaker 2: I actually did have the thought like when it was on, like, what's the point of this.
Speaker 6: Oh Jack, No, he's saying.
Speaker 4: On behalf of everybody the world, thank you for Paddington to us. Yes, no, he's the best of us. When you look at he's looking back at you and he's saying, actually, Jack, you can do better than this. Don't be a snark. Find the Paddington is you?
Speaker 2: Thank you Paddington?
Speaker 3: Christian Connall Show podcast.
Speaker 4: When I come in on a Monday morning, I was just stream through the text semesters that have come into the radio station every weekend. I love this one here, God loves a chancer. Hey gold, I heard the fifty k snow repeat at work on Friday, the twenty seventh of May. This came in, Yes, sair right, today's June. It June, a different month from Friday. Excepnth of main Right, surely we all know how radio works. You call in as quickly as you can. Oh, there's someone else on because they called him quicker than you. This system works. Everyone understands it.
Speaker 2: It's a huge Bradbury attempt. Yeah, they're like, hopefully nobody heard it for weeks.
Speaker 4: Hey god, I heard the fifty k snow repeat? What called Friday to excepnth of May? It's been bothering me ever since the song that was played twice with Freedom. My George was like, yeah, that matter mate, We've moved on. I couldn't call it at the time because my boss was on site, but I just want to say, if there's a chance me to still win that holiday, what do you think no one else recognize that, Richard, I love. That's a long shot. A long shot.
Speaker 2: It's literally a split second. It takes some people to start calling in.
Speaker 4: So Friday, the twenty seventh of May, they cont us yesterday, the fifth of June, a different month. About ay, that thing you didn't, by the way, nine days ago bother me ever since.
Speaker 3: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: I want to hear about the thing you broke as a kid, whether it's a bone or it's something, because as a kid, the amount of stuff you broke, sometimes even either intentionally, unintentionally or just by fiddling with it or taking it apart, the amount of things on were just try and take apart. You know, you find the screws at the back and they wouldn't be able to reassemble it. Just as your dad was like coming home and oh god, I'm Jackie boy, what did you break as a kid?
Speaker 2: Mine was intentional. We had the family couch we had. I remember overhearing Mom and Dad talking about how light the couch was, and I asked Dad why. He said, it's because it's hollow on the inside. It's completely empty on the inside. I would lie awake at night thinking I've got to get inside that couch. I don't know what, but I want to be inside the cavity of the couch. So one day I took I convinced my brother to help me, and we took scissors to the back fabric of the couch and cut our way into How would we do you think I would have been six or seven?
Speaker 4: That is amazing you cut it up.
Speaker 2: I cut it into the back, so, you know, just pushing it back from the wall a little bit, and cut my way in the back so from the front it still looks nood.
Speaker 4: Did you get in there and hollow?
Speaker 2: And I got in the hollow bit of the couch. It wasn't that good. Didn't live up to my dream.
Speaker 4: It was your first anti climate in life.
Speaker 2: I thought it would be some kind of whole bit like hideout.
Speaker 4: Hide in there from have your tea in there. That night, just a.
Speaker 2: Squishy bit behind the couch.
Speaker 6: What did your mom say when she just the couch.
Speaker 2: So mad, just so mad, like you couldn't even comprehend, Like why would you get scissors to cut the back of the couch, Patsy?
Speaker 4: What did you breakers say? As a kid, I.
Speaker 5: Broke this beautiful china trinket that mum used to keep on a dressing table. She got it for twenty first offer, I think her grandmother. You know how I did it though, me and my brothers, I was jumping from the dressing table onto their bed were like playing trampolines, and they were too big to jump from the dressing table, but I wasn't, and it just like slipped over the edge and smashed. She was so angry.
Speaker 4: It's amazing, isn't that that noise when someone breaks in the house as well? And everyone freezes, don't they?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And then if you're with the other family members, like a brother sister, you're all trying to work out how you can blame it on the other person.
Speaker 2: That's the first change you.
Speaker 4: Then it's the first question one of you needs to It's the first person who breaks out there and goes I like the scene in step brothers. They're going and go hey. They wrote that It's as.
Speaker 2: If the first person to tell my mum Patrina broke that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're in trouble all right.
Speaker 4: I wanted to hear them when they're trying to do our age Z this week then of things you broke as a kid.
Speaker 3: This is the Christian O'Connell show. Vodka.
Speaker 4: Have you had a great weekend? Lines are open now you can tell us about what you broke as a kid. See if we can get through the alphabet of things she broke destroyed? Kids just destroyed stuff, don't they. I remember thinking very quickly early on one I had two kids. Gone is the time now? And I could have anything in ice in my life. It's just going to be I remember what. Once the kids are gone quiet, and I went into to see what they were doing. Then they were trying to rip the radiator off the wall, and I said, you got all these toys I've got you, Why are you trying to rip saw? I think eights would do. That's like, right, oh my god, who are you right now? To my things you broke as a kid. I remember my mum member now have been so upset me because it was a thing I broke off the local priests. Me and my friend Toby were being confirmed as good Catholic kids, right, and you had to go around and have a chat with the priest. Me and my mate Toby went round together and we were a little bit giggly before how we were not thirteen, you know, it's that prime age where he just a couple of tools. Aren't you just idiots? And I still remember his name now, Father Colin Kilby, And you know that thing, there's no great feeling the kid that when you know, the worst you could do is start to laugh. It's like a it's like an itch, and then it becomes affectures. So Toby, just so we could like break the state in there, asked Father Colin kill if we could have a glass of water. The moment he left, I saw they had this night knack, an old looking vase on his table and I picked up. You know, we go to make catch, but you go to dumb it. But I actually threw it and my mate was like what and it just went it just smashed, And I remember then we had to concnc to lie about how Toby tripped over and actually not the table over and when I went and told my mom and dad, they were horrifying, and they went, that isn't how it happened. I went, no, no, no, I threw it. My dad maybe go to confess to Father Colin that I'd lied and that we'd broken or i'd broken meat the vase. And so I remember before I think it was twice I had to go and cut his grass as a petnance What that prattist think? And I hate cut the grass. This teenager could cut the grass as penance, all right? So aight z or things you broke as a kid?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Four one four three Aaron? Good morning, Aaron.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, I'm here, Yeah, Aaron?
Speaker 4: What did you break as a kid?
Speaker 10: So I'm going to give you s for statue? My mom used to well she still does, but she's right into spiritual healing and used to collect a lot of reiki healing stones and statues and stuff. Anyway, short version, she had lunch ready for me. I'm probably six years old, seven years old, and I decided I wanted to watch TV instead, and the whole screaming argument came into play, and then I didn't get my way, So I picked up a statue and just smashed it on.
Speaker 4: The floor statue not buddher. You don't break buddher.
Speaker 10: No, no, I absolutely had to run after that.
Speaker 4: Oh gotcha, Aaron, thank you very much. You cool?
Speaker 10: No, thank you.
Speaker 4: Have a good week. Tony, Good morning, Tony.
Speaker 7: Good morning. Oh sorry, beg your Melbourne team about disappointed on a Swan supporter if I would get over there.
Speaker 4: Do you know what I rio is a Swan supporter and I came into this studio. I suppose he saves space to me today. And it opened up a tab and the headline was historic win for the Swans over the ds PU need to annoy me at half five in the morning. Yeah he's up and about today with his chest puffed up.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I didn't see it going like that. I've got to be honest. I thought was buddy out. We were going to smash you. But great win for.
Speaker 7: You, not to believe. Ok. On Beef for Bid was when I was younger, my mom went out shopping. She'd have breake and kissed it KMF in tape recorder. I thought, I'll try to fix it, plug it into the pale point, had a loose wire connected it all up the tape recorder exploded, said fire the bed, and then do you have my hand in there as well? Sit for my hand as well.
Speaker 4: You were lucky. That could have been a lot worse, Tony.
Speaker 7: Well I could have yet. But I went to the show my dad and he goes, oh shit, your hand's been burned. I go, oh, no, I didn't realize I was in.
Speaker 4: Shot and the bed was destroyed.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the bed was destroyed. I was a dick as well. Brought a figure from my mum that was gone.
Speaker 4: You seem more upset about that cassette marital bed of your mum and dad. I was, Tony, thank you very much to give us a call.
Speaker 8: Carl Ber.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the question, you know, Carl's show podcast.
Speaker 4: Over the weekend. Just because I'm English doesn't mean that I've been waving a tiny flag on my council weekend. Wherever I went, it would hear my accent or recognize my voice and go.
Speaker 2: You go, here we go, it's your Christmas?
Speaker 4: What do you reckon that? What a lady seventy years? Huh? Every That's all I've been like some sort of correspondent here.
Speaker 2: Why actually, felt I said to I feel sorry for Christianese family this week because they must be feeling homesick.
Speaker 4: This is Sarah, my wife, Sarah and my mother only yesterday. I was sent us earlier. They get that we will watch yesterday and the Big Concert on Saturday night with Rod Stewart and Elton John. And they were actually in tears a couple of times. She doesn't want to be there. She doesn't want to even be there. Okay, she's seen the running on her. She didn't fancy it, the stranger's bit. Did you see Prince Charles's speech? A couple of things that right, It's obviously about his mum referred to as the queen at one point. Does he does? He always had to refer to as the queen, and then he referred to her as mummy. A man his age talking openly about mummy made my bull shriek.
Speaker 6: But that's what he calls her.
Speaker 4: But that is a grass. Also, he looks in a worse state than than she's ninety six. He looks naked. You would be if he's just waiting for your mum to basically pass away so you can take over a job. Please just give it to me now, I mean, I don't even know he looked like he was a one hundred year old man up there, and then when they all had to sing the national anthem as well, he just looks angry. How many times has he sung that till again to his mummy? All right, so this morning on the show, we're talking about what did you break as a kid? On nine four one four one four three, And we're not just talking bones. We want to hear about the things you destroyed we're doing our aight z this week, or the things you broke as a kid. Jack. What have we had so far?
Speaker 2: So far we've got B for bed, see for couch, yes for statue, TEE for trinket, V for fars.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go to Brad's on the line. Good morning Brad.
Speaker 7: Yeah, herey you are on TEA for tractor.
Speaker 4: Tea for tractor. How did you break a tractor as a kid.
Speaker 7: I'm a brother and I we're doing dinuts in the paddy in a buggy we had and hit the pannel track.
Speaker 4: And how much did that cost to get repaired?
Speaker 7: Five and a half grand?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's a lot of pocket money.
Speaker 7: It was back then there.
Speaker 4: Great Brad, thank you very much and cool do you thinks. So I have a good week. Give us a call? What did You Break as a kid?
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show.
Speaker 4: Podcast, Let's get a Dean now, Good morning.
Speaker 11: Dean, Good morning guys.
Speaker 7: How are you going?
Speaker 4: We're good, Dean hood. You had a nice weekend. Thanks for cool on the show. What did You Break as a kid? So?
Speaker 11: I broke a let us see, and we broke the clothesline, Me and my cousin did.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 11: We thought it'd be fun to pop up the old school clotheslines and jump on it and spin ourselves around.
Speaker 4: Ye I did.
Speaker 11: So. I broke it the first time, and I'm like, oh, I think I've broken it. I'm like, oh, it's your turn now. So my cousin jumped on it. I spun him around and and he broke the whole thing. And mon clock caught a glimpse of a breaking. I'm like, oh, yeah, he broke it.
Speaker 4: Was kitched him up perfect a stooge.
Speaker 2: How many of those clothes in the backyard?
Speaker 4: And I'll say, you know the thing, it's a kid, You kid yourself going, I think I've broken it. You know that metal noose was only like for you know, a sock anything more than that, like a small person. It's coming down Dean love that one. Thank you very much. Have a good week, did you thank you? May? Good morning, good morning, take good morning, happy Monday.
Speaker 12: Yes, oh you too. Yes. I also broke a letter fe but I broke ten of them. So when I was about five or six, my grandparents took me to this party, a little brunch party. But I was boored. So I was outside and I found a metal stick and I realized that I could engrave my name into cars with this metal thick. I ended up in gaving my name into ten cars. My grandparents a thousand dollars a car to get them all resprayed.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, of all the ones we've heard, this is the one that's actually will go. Oh god, ten cars, ten God, And I couldn't free, isn't it in.
Speaker 2: You're you're a little banksy. You've put on every car.
Speaker 12: An artist from the beginning. But yeah, I couldn't get away with it. I try to play it off, but then my grandparents were like, your name has.
Speaker 4: Written all over the car sign the crime. It's just the thought of you and Granddad of the pay for that. Are you going to get to get that money. Grandad has to go back to Mark.
Speaker 12: Oh well they ended up. They still haven't retired, so I guess I probably shocked send the rest of their lives.
Speaker 4: I'ven't men sure them now still like a factory in Avatur now just still paying off that lost twenty bucks of the ten What you called in a laugh about it? All right?
Speaker 1: May thank you very much and call no give a nice day, Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: So is Tom Cruise's biggest ever opening weekend? That was a week ago when Top Gun Maverick came out. We've been banging on about it since Jack and I were lucky enough to see a preview of it. It is a brilliant, brilliant movie. Go and see it at the cinema. Most of you already have. Even your twelve week old son, Baby Gordon, has also seen Top Top Gun.
Speaker 2: He went to the Mums and bubb session last Wednesday.
Speaker 4: So on Friday show if you missed it, thank god you did. It was a tantrum from Patsy. She was like banging the desk sayinghow she couldn't get hold of tickets and listeners should call in and give her this that's not quite.
Speaker 2: And then we found some tickets for a regular seating and she said, no, only gold class for me.
Speaker 4: Jack. What she said was no, they don't bring the food to.
Speaker 6: No snacks with regular.
Speaker 2: Well you can get snacks all the way and bring them in with you clean.
Speaker 4: So anyway, one of you called him Friday and offered up your gold class tickets. It was a wedding anniversary. Husband just popped for COVID, so obviously not going to go, so so perhaps you took the tickets.
Speaker 6: I did.
Speaker 5: Beautiful Gabby rang up on Friday show, which was so sweet of her.
Speaker 6: She didn't have to do that, but I'm.
Speaker 5: So glad she did because it was utterly incredible. It was absolutely sensational. Just that music gives me goosebumps. Goose get it.
Speaker 4: That's what I prepared over the weekend, practicing in front of the mirror. This was so when you go get it, please don't do that. Imagine if Chris Rock when it comes out in August, does event get it?
Speaker 6: These what are this music?
Speaker 5: Honestly, when Chris and I bumps when we reclined back and that music started, I just glanced over at Chris and we both just had this massive sp.
Speaker 4: Oh no what I went until your reclined? He was only a high I went.
Speaker 5: This was full of nostalgia. We absolutely loved it. I loved the opening. I don't want to tell too much for you know, people that want to go and haven't been to see it yet, But the opening scene they mirror the original top Gun and it's just so well kep mirror.
Speaker 4: You really love that. What about the scene with Val and Tom?
Speaker 5: That was beautiful, very simple scene, wasn't there is?
Speaker 4: There is not fussy kids, you'll get it.
Speaker 5: No, it was very simple, but it was simple for simple thick listeners.
Speaker 4: Is that what you're saying, Hey, Vicky's anyone in if you're going, I don't see no signs movie? No, no, No, It's simple.
Speaker 6: It's almost like a brief cameo.
Speaker 5: It's a very short scene, but it is so beautifully done, and you can see the friendship and the love they have for each other away from the movie, like you can see the friendship there.
Speaker 4: There's a lot going on on this scene. Yeah, it's a great movie. I saw a lovely Instagram picture of you and Chris beforehand as well. You're doing that glare, you're doing all the photos.
Speaker 6: Claire that I do.
Speaker 4: It's an intimidating glare.
Speaker 6: Audrey calls it my serial killer look. It looks like a serial killer again.
Speaker 4: It's alarming. I saw it Friday night as I was in a taxi heading out to get a bitees in my wife and it put me off by food. I said, why did she do that?
Speaker 5: Loved up? That's my loved up look with the love guys. Anyway, this really was I want to go and see it again. On Saturday night we watched the first one. We wanted to show Audrey the first one to see what we were talking about.
Speaker 4: And did you just sort of recline the count just tip them back?
Speaker 2: Their legs up it Audrey, bring you food from the kitchen?
Speaker 5: You know what was really startling. They're so sweaty through the first one. They're sweating all the time.
Speaker 4: Did you not about so many of on the original? No, one's really.
Speaker 5: Just West wedding the whole time. But it was, honestly, talk about an amazing sequel. This would have to be the best sequel of any movie.
Speaker 4: Did you get it?
Speaker 6: What do you mean? Did I get it?
Speaker 4: All? Right? This here from the Did I get it? Was? It? Simple let's hair now from the Werribee Love God, Patsy's husband, Chris.
Speaker 13: Morning Christian, Good Morning, Team Maverick, Holy f eight. This is the best put together movie ever. He recreated the opening sequence exactly the same.
Speaker 4: As the original.
Speaker 13: On his motorbix and he waves the g flying overhead all to the soundtrack of Danger Zoned by Kenny Loggins. It had it all and he made references to Goose throughout the movie, so he ticked all the nostalgia boxes. So I was watching the movie through the eyes of a thirteen year old. It was absolutely amazing. I come hod of there so pumped. I wondered if it was too late in my life to go back to UNI and get my final Pilots degree.
Speaker 8: I also wanted to go home and.
Speaker 13: Play topless beach volleyball, but Petrena wasn't that keen on that idea. But if you're thinking about down to see Maverick and get on it. It is the best movie in the last five years.
Speaker 4: Great Gabby, thank you very much, as already kind we did on Friday offering your tickets, and I can never get enough of you and Chris at the movies. I'm sorry I think you should be our new occasional movie reviewers.
Speaker 3: Well Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: Watching all the coverage of the weekend of the Queen's Platinum Jubiley party to one thing they missed out there roaming Brian. Imagine this roaming around chatting to the royals. I ain't feeling about the big day. What is it? Roman Brian was back. He should be. He should be loaned out around the world for other key events. I could did the fuss they were making like Roman Brian's back, as if he's like Louis Thrue doing these amazing reports.
Speaker 2: It's a guy who he's doing some box pop.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and not as that that fockswoman. Do not want to speak to roaming. I reckon the reason why the D's lost the weekend and say through the game because the Brian was No, no, let's just throw the game. Otherwise we get Brian in here.
Speaker 2: My favorite part is seeing somebody in the background see Brian and the camera and then go to the opposite side of the room.
Speaker 4: All right, so over the weekend fever pitch in our house. It's the final weekend. Preparations well underway now for this Friday is my eldest daughter Ruby. It's her formal and the reason why there's big stuff going on our house at the moment is, Oh my god, you won't believe what I had to do Saturday. It was literally like the Queen's coming Friday. My wife has gone into overdrive because we're hosting the priest. So there's Ruby and twelve of her mates and then all their mums and dads, my wife. It literally is like a raw visit. I'm not making us up. You're going to think you weren't really did that. I had to get on a chair Saturday. Right, three neighbors walk by twice because they're obviously I'm going to I need to see what he's doing. I was made to hoover the ceiling of the porch where there are a couple of pubways. Right. People saw me and I was actually looking at it, go yeah, yeah, yes, this is exactly what it looks like. I'm on his chair hoover in the ceiling of the porch. Can't have any cop webs up there.
Speaker 2: Last thing you want is for the talk around town to be, Oh, the O'Connell's, that haunted house they live.
Speaker 8: Halloween.
Speaker 6: Will Adam's family.
Speaker 4: Yes, to mop it's raining at the moment, Nature's doing the rinsing of all to mop it and everything. So yeah, and then my the most exciting point was over the weekend, my daughter said to me, Dad, can you can you make the playlist? This is my camera, this is my canvas leppercosso paint, right, she said, you make it this week. I get obsessed about these things. Right, it's it's it's ours this week for me.
Speaker 2: Your wife's fiftieth birthday. That was always broke me.
Speaker 4: So I'm going back into the laboratory over the week and start to build the playliss okay and I she said, she wants me to build it my thirst day. Then she wants to go through it just to check there's no you know, curveballs in there from the old Man. And this is the first song that's on there. The memories perfect look each other. We're in a memory. This this is a memory. The music is telling us that sit in the memory. The mums and dads as well. This one's a little wink to the mums and dances are going to be there. Get it? You live all right? Dads? Yeah? What's another one?
Speaker 2: Protect the are they all tearjerkers. Are there any party of them?
Speaker 4: Full tear jerkers? Two hour to our Blood first? Do you know what I said to Ruby said, you know, don't be surprised as some of the mums. After a couple of drinks, a little bit teary eyed, she said, I've already told my friends that my dad the first. Wait what.
Speaker 2: That we got?
Speaker 4: Actually put ten bucks on me to be the first Jackie Boy? What songs reminds you of your former? What do you think should go on?
Speaker 2: No, I've got a perfect song that you can add to this your first.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: At my wedding, my father in law got up to do a speech and didn't say anything. All he did was point to the crown and he played a song, a country song called I Loved Her First.
Speaker 4: This is a beautiful song.
Speaker 2: My heart liant eye bawled the crowd for the whole three minutes thirty two.
Speaker 4: That's strong, This is it.
Speaker 3: A hell first?
Speaker 4: Can I please him? He's making a statement.
Speaker 2: He's daring it.
Speaker 4: He just pointing at you.
Speaker 2: He stared at me.
Speaker 4: Of course he's staring out.
Speaker 2: This is He's not going to do the whole song, surely not. He's doing the whole song, but then it started to work. About a minute in people started to cry.
Speaker 4: Is skill? It won't make the cut first. I'm not getting married, just going to a party.
Speaker 2: He'll pick me up at ten o'clock.
Speaker 4: Practice. What song reminds you of you? For your formal?
Speaker 6: What was hold On? By Wilson Phillips.
Speaker 4: I'm going to have this to a playlist. This is a great song.
Speaker 6: What's she holding on? In Ruby's case? Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Too deep? Till I get me into that? I got another and the show barely holding it together these days at the moment, Patsy, all right, what song should be on the playlis? What song reminds you of your formal? Nine four one four one four three? Because you know what, Here we go again.
Speaker 8: Springberg Memories.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Right now, asking you what song reminds you of you're formal? I need your song suggestions this week for playlist. It's my daughter's formal on Friday, so she's super excited. Twelve mates come around Friday night for pres with their mom and dad around to ours. Patsy, you'll get this. My wife yesterday went to chat today right to buy an outfit.
Speaker 6: For Prez of course, absolutely, do.
Speaker 4: You know what you're going to work? And jeans and T shirts radically different for me on a Friday.
Speaker 6: What was the response to that, She.
Speaker 4: Was like, you'll need an outfit. I really, no one is going to care as it is. Yesterday, my daughter brought around about five friends and they were sort of expecting the venue. I was reduced to like the venue manager, and I guess you could use this toilet here and walk through here and I was going to have some drinks here, and they were like this, yeah, maybe those chairs need to go. You can, you can dress it however you want the chairs. The chairs will go. Let's just forget they're there. They will not be here. I promise you. It is everything else, all right, everything else to your liking. Linda, Good morning, Linda.
Speaker 12: Morning, Kristin, Jack and Pets Okay song to get everybody up and about Katrina and the wives walking on Sunshine that was on our formal and everybody.
Speaker 4: Was it's a feel good vibe. This isn't it yet?
Speaker 7: This is a feel good five And if then, if you want to tea jerker, go to Abbat flipping through my fingers. That will absolutely get all the mums in floods of tears.
Speaker 10: Because their outfits you didn't do with your with your kid and you wish your head the time and the time's gone now.
Speaker 7: And ye it'll it'll just get them all.
Speaker 11: So you can do one or the other.
Speaker 7: But so fun.
Speaker 4: How you go, Dad, get this off?
Speaker 2: This guy showy.
Speaker 4: It's gonna called a six in evening. Anyway, I was on each other and sway the old side to side. No, I think I'll stick quick that. This is more like Linda. Thank you very much for your suggestions. It's going to Scott.
Speaker 7: Scott Christians there you say, I'm.
Speaker 4: Good Scotty washing up on the playlist.
Speaker 11: Graduation song Vitamin Most but now it has friends forever.
Speaker 4: Great cool. Yeah there, I'm putting it on there.
Speaker 2: This is my high school graduation.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, Before there was memories, it was this Scott. This is a great one. Actually, will stick it on. Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Ber you're listening to the Christian Okyl's Show podcast.
Speaker 4: This song I'm going to play to you right. My wife and I went out for drinks on Friday night and we went to rock Pool. So beforehand we went to one of the you know, casino bars to grab a drink, and there were two middle aged guys. You've all been to these buys where people are doing covers and no one's already paying any attentions. Oh God, Mark, what a tough gig that must be. And they do about three or four songs. They're just in the background, like background music. And then they do the song, which we've never played on the show, and I'm hearing it and I'm I'm watching everybody who's there. People have been drinking all day at the crowd. One by one they start listening to the song. Because it's not a four band doing it. You've heard the song. You won't recognize the title, You certainly won't recognize the artist's name, but you'll recognize the song. And this morning, when I play, you will sing along. I noticed that everyone was being called in by the song. Because sometimes the song is just like the melody, right, you just hum it along. You're not really understanding what the lyrics are or the meaning, and that doesn't matter. But this song, because everyone could hear the lyrics and thinking, God, this is a really deep song. This is about a man who's lost in his own troubles and then he hears the power of a song. We've all been like this in life. Song to us where sometimes it's the power of a really good song, whatever it is actually makes you feel just joy again when you haven't felt like that in a long time. And that's what the song is, is like a thank you to music. There's a great line in it where it says where he says, thanks for the joy you've given me. I wanted to know. I believe in your song. You've helped me along, making me strong. Have it. Listen to this right, turn it up. You will sing the chorus. Dobie Gray, Yeah, you've never heard of this guy from nineteen seventy three, Away the Freemath, A boy after Away?
Speaker 14: What did.
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 4: What? A song?
Speaker 8: Don't be Gray?
Speaker 4: Dig it out today? But Dobie Gray drift Away from nineteen seventy three, brilliant song. The other part of that story is right. So it's something about seven o'clock on a Friday night and we're in the bar. You've probably seen it, the crow. It's called the a t Rim. I think right, my wife and I sit down. I got to get drinks. We come back. I'm sitting down again. Wife is a there is a smell here that is not good. Suddenly to come to run over sir madam and he goes, someone has just been sick. And he points to where my wife had her jacket and there's chunder there. Oh start yeah, And my wife goes, oh my god, I can't understand it. You know I've got extra sensor if nasal passages went. I've known you, I've been married twenty four years. You've never mentioned the you have extra sensitive nasal passages. No one wants to smell of chunder at the start of the night. This is horrible, this is rough.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm feeling that. Yeah, that wretch that you care from just here.
Speaker 4: You know what you just want? You even know about it, and it's right there. It's just start. Who is throwing up at seven o'clock in the evening as well? All right, time now for the Monday misheard lyrics. It's just another misheard Monday Christian O'Connell's misshard lyrics. You send us your misheard lyrics, we play them back if we're agree with the miss here. You'll hear this. If not for the brilliant Ones Hall of Fame last week Hall of Fame of Berlyn alone by sleeping with sirens? Could you check my balls to see if I'm alive? All right, let's get into this week's Zach Granger from Brisbane Christian. I want to challenge Marissa's I Will Always Love You miss her from last week, which the original line is bitter sweet memories the one last week Marissa was being a sweet man Maurice, bitter sweet, still love that one. Zach, our friend in Brizzy is saying he thinks it's bittersweet mammories.
Speaker 8: Bitter sweet.
Speaker 4: I mean, Zach, you're right, that's going to Matt with Judas priest, breaking the law, breaking the law, la law? Or is it very vibe? Raking the lawn, raking the lawn. Next time I'm doing that, I'm going to be singing breaking the lawns the lawn. Well done, Annie Horton. I'm an adult now by the pursuit of happiness. I'm an adult now. Or is it I'm on the doll now? Hear that, Carol Bendall Journey, don't stop believing street lights people? Or is it street lights meatballs? Street lights meat balls? I want it to be there. I don't know whether it's someone is loveless as pranos. I reckon that's why they that's why they chose. But I'm not hearing meatballs. Carol notes you and I burning chair. If you wait, I'll give my ex to you. Or is it? If you wait, I'll give all my eggs to you. That is that is actually a very good spot. Stand for this one. I like that. If you wait, I'll give all my eggs to you. All right. Finally, Shane flowers cultures of flame trees. And there's a girl falling in love near where the pianola stands, or is it? And there's a good all falling in love near where there'd be and only fans. I think we'd never get an only fatal on this. I've got to say. It's not clean. It's not it's this here again about the and there's a girl falling in love near where there be an only fans. Shane, I think that might be more about you, my friend. Log off.
Speaker 3: The Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Hardly anything in the news of the last couple of days but the Queen's Platinum Jubilee party.
Speaker 2: Oh is that this weekend?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, I know, I know. Come on, news channels. Give us something from it, say something about it. Show us some videos of pasty faced English people waving those tiny little flags.
Speaker 12: Mhm.
Speaker 4: When you look back at all the footage, you will see the footage again today, trust me, wherever you are just sitting again. Differently, it's this is a party of the queen. She's obviously can't be bothered to go, and she's lot the front. She's not the gates of her own palace. The plebs can go, yeah, come come along, but stand out in the street, stand out the street, singing songs out there, edshow, and you ain't coming in at leasta keys, you ain't coming in. The gates stay locked at nighttime. It does look like they just got to servo sort of petrol station fore courts and mushed them together.
Speaker 2: And it does look like a forced party, like the queen didn't want any part of it. Well, they get to close here, do whatever you want on public land, but it's not for me.
Speaker 4: I also saw a lot of did you see this patsy? What is it? Posh thing? Hats from the ladies worn at the side of the heads. Yes, why is that posha?
Speaker 5: Well no, I don't know if it's posha. I think it's just the in look right now is to wear the fascinator or the hat to the side.
Speaker 4: The thing is right, Boris got booed when he turned on you actually got boot fo and his partner had a giant hat to the side, and there's a conspiracy going. It was to shield. It was to shield Boris from the foods, like it was a cricket screen, you know.
Speaker 2: Fiding from any eggings or tomatoes being thrown.
Speaker 4: And then trum Prince Charles's speech. I found this a bit a bit odd from a grown man to refer to his mama's mummy.
Speaker 8: Your magistive mummy.
Speaker 2: I'd like it, like a grown ass man.
Speaker 8: Really, your magistive mummy.
Speaker 4: Oh gives me the shimmers.
Speaker 2: Bianca still refers to her dad as daddy and that makes me uncomfortable. Yeah, I don't know, I don't like it. She's in her thirties now, maybe as a teenager early twenties, but yeah, she's a mother now. I don't think you can be calling your dad daddy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, this your magistive mummy.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I don't know. I feel about him being future king. If you know what you know, is he really kingly call him? Is mum mummy? So in one of those? Are we getting this wrong? Are there actual people who do refer to their mum as mummy? The daddy thing I can understand a bit better.
Speaker 2: You accept daddy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would be mad if the kids started to call me daddy. I'd get that's nice, But the mummy thing, I do judge Charlie Boy for.
Speaker 8: This your magestive mummy?
Speaker 4: Does anyone call them mum mummy? And is that Robert Patsy said A hat's on the side of the head end this year.
Speaker 3: Well, Christian know Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: An update on pig racing. Probably just need to preface this by mentioning what we are actually talking about, in case you're going, wait, what update? Did he just say pig racing? Yes, last week on the show, we were all blown away by the fact that a pig can run a seven minute mile. Now ninety nine point nine of us simply when you hear that fat will go. Why God, I didn't know pigs are so quick. Not Jackpost and he walks amongst us. He just said I would beat a pig in a race.
Speaker 2: Yep, it's commendable seven minute mile. But I can beat that. Yeah, So bring you pigs wherever they are Queensland, Victoria. No pig in Australia can beat me.
Speaker 4: Well, Xavier has got pigs.
Speaker 7: I go at three hundred and fifty egan, big drump, but I reckon, we need to makeet a bit fair challenge.
Speaker 4: So Xavier is the man who's supplying the pigs for the pig race. There really is going to be a race this Friday, Jack versus pig. So Xavier right now is training his pigs yep, good high altitude camp in Kolak. All right, they're gone. They're like a boxer prepared for a fight. By the way to boxers Dangerous Day from last year's One Last Game, when we asked did you used to love playing footy? Would you like one last game? We fielded a team of you guys against the Foxford to You all Stars and our guys won. One of them was a professional boxer, darn and Dave we called him and over the weekends Saturday night. I'm very pleased to say this because he's just the loveliest guy. He became the Australian light heavyweight champion of the world legend. He fulfilled his what he wanted to do, and that's going to be shung up his gloves.
Speaker 2: And he's now inspired me seeing him win on, don't you dead, He's going to inspire me to hit the turf hard against this pig.
Speaker 4: So Jack went training over the weekend. And luckily, because he's already a pro and it's recorded, this training session's clear the throat right the way said, it's a pro sinata husey. This is how you do this is how you do it. Easy.
Speaker 2: Easy, This is a piece of cake.
Speaker 4: A piece of cake. Hang on, there's a second part. We still run. Listen, done easy twenty seconds.
Speaker 2: You cast no that right that you edited some of that? Get out of it.
Speaker 4: You had the audio, Yes, we had the full audio.
Speaker 14: So from the time Jack said he started to the end was seventy three seconds for two hundred meters the world record. The world record is twenty seconds. So you a minute behind. You say, it works it to ten kilometers an hour, which is seven kilometers an hour behind the top speed of a pig.
Speaker 2: So if you continue away, you've got to remember that is a training round. And I was holding recording equipment to take the.
Speaker 4: Phoney.
Speaker 2: Easy to go for a job, Easy to go for a strong don't see you saying carrying the recording equipment. You certainly don't see a pig carrying.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 4: You're quite right. So here's the situation. I got an excitable phone call last night from Tom the producer. Friday was saying, right, Xavier's got the pigs. However, where did Tom call Thurst I've forgotten now, asking if we could use it? What venue?
Speaker 2: No, he called Gosh's Paddy of the Melbourne Demon.
Speaker 4: You know teams there, ask him wicked Xavier and three hundred pigs could rock up Friday like, it's no bigg It done. Twenty minutes, we clear up the pig crap. Don't you worry about that before Maxcot steps out and go training. They obviously said no. So on Friday we're asking for a paddock, like Xavier said the pig man. Hope you didn't infer to us big man pig trainer Pick and Bazzario. He's the pick, Colonel Tom Parker. Anyway, he's got the pigs. He said, we need a paddock. So Friday was saying, do you have a paddock, and then jack and raise this pig. Someone called Tony offered up his paddock. Twenty five minutes from here, an eric called rock Bank. Okay, Tommy has say, very excited, it's gonna happen. It can happen live Friday. Xavier's happy, Tony sady happy. It's all good. Tom And now has just told me that Tony is this is going to Tomas. But you said, m I A. Why would someone like that? Why are I first a paddick and then teaser Tony?
Speaker 2: We know you've gone underground and we're coming for you.
Speaker 4: Come on, Tony from rock Bank, or if anyone knows old liar Tony from rock Band, please give us a call. We need to know is it on for this Friday? Or do we need another panic? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I'm not training for nothing.
Speaker 4: I have to You're not training just to end it there? That was not Can we have some more of that audio?
Speaker 2: If you're going to make fun of it, I will not. I will not take you on the journey.
Speaker 4: You have my word silence tomorrow, okay, to silence in the studio. The other thing we're gonna need is fencing. So if anyone's got any fencing, because we need to create a thin corridor, not for Jack, but for the pig to go down, whilst he's encouraged to race behind him by Xavier aka pig Man.
Speaker 2: The pig Man will chase the pig, making run also because this is going to be live on the on the show friday'll be filmed, says Perry.
Speaker 4: Then running in front of the pig.
Speaker 2: To get the shop.
Speaker 4: Is that right that they do at the Olympics.
Speaker 2: No, well, then Perry will have to be faster than a pig when I'm the only person on the show fast than.
Speaker 4: The You know what we need? This is what they do at the like at the mouth and then the camera man is on the back of a motorbike.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what we need.
Speaker 4: Do you have a motorbike that you drive or Perry hugs you and he films this race.
Speaker 2: Probably a dirt bike as well, if we're going.
Speaker 4: To all right, so we need the paddic. We need about one hundred meters worth of fencing. You saw some dividers, you could have got them the other day.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this guy called mister Junk.
Speaker 4: He goes up and if a man approached me and call himself mister John, it's it's.
Speaker 2: On the side of his truck.
Speaker 4: I bet it is.
Speaker 2: He goes into places like housewives.
Speaker 4: During the day. Yeah, you call him up and sort your wife out.
Speaker 2: Same sort of business as one eight hundred got junk. They come and pick up your junk and take it away. He was outside an office building and as I walked past, he said, hey, do you need any office dividers because these are, you know, like a guy who is looking for annoyed. I said, no, I don't have any use for him, but their brand new. They're right there. I should have They could have been a perfect It would have.
Speaker 4: Looked great if got she's paddicted here in this. You could have had this a pig racing between two.
Speaker 2: Office to fight, and mister junk is listening, and you still have those office dividers a week on. Oh, we'll take them there.
Speaker 4: All right. So now we need a turk bike, Tony the liar, the padic Denier to get at and we need mister junk. This is our ocean slevel.
Speaker 3: Building up the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: We just confirmed Roaming Brian will be there for the Pig versus Jack race, interviewing the pigs beforehand. We've just seen our own roaming Brian Huggy, very loose roaming hug All right, it's time for today's time. Today is National Running Day. Treat yourself, have a run, looking if you're faster. Faster movies today on Nashal Monday. Faster movies. Yes, what have been? If you take a quick movie? How do you make that quicker? Oh? You have gone in fifty nine seconds? Just shaved the second new peb good one. I get that one out of the work driving Miss Days. There he weren't going too quick. No, he wasn't driving that old day around starting that out of Daniel Ricardo driving Mistakes Gold. I love the movies, John Wick, he is pretty quick.
Speaker 2: Comment to.
Speaker 4: Wh I work too hard on than one day?
Speaker 11: Joe?
Speaker 4: What about John Jeeze? That was quick?
Speaker 2: Did anyone see Silver Plus.
Speaker 4: And Nike and Turner. They're singing and they've got nice footwear Nike and Turner a movie. Yeah, I can turn.
Speaker 2: It, yeah, Seal what quicker.
Speaker 4: Because they're singing the songs because they got the and jog on stage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, faster movie.
Speaker 4: Daniel Ricardo driving Miss Daisy? What about the Hey Days? Dude?
Speaker 2: Where's my Carl Lewis topical.
Speaker 4: Ohs go back to the haties when he was winning.
Speaker 2: Wait, I continue to turn around exactly yesterday, Silver the people versus Larry's sprint. That's a gold, Shindler's shortlist. Cheatera Cheaterah bang bang that's gold.
Speaker 4: Damn cheats on a plane that's better.
Speaker 2: And have you seen that movie where Sylvester Stallone returns from the US Special Forces and turns himself into a fast car Lambeau.
Speaker 4: I'm given the gold for the setup and goal for then as well. You actually did it, Well done, lamp boat, very good. All right, we're looking for your faster movies. The Christian O'Connell Show podcast, Christian, my dad has been Trev to us since I was about twelve. That's from tim earlier. We were playing Summer Prince Charles from the Weekend Found to the Queen his mama's mummy. Jack and I both are saying how we went through a phase as teenagers and assistant refer to our dads in their first name. Yeah, I'd call him John, isn't call him on Liam and I remember we didn't care for it. I don't know why, but it seemed to really upset when I go how's one today, Liam.
Speaker 2: I guess this is the way of teenage rebellion. Pretty lightweight looking.
Speaker 4: Back, lame now tomorrow. Actually though, it made me think about the phases that you just find yourself in. You don't even know you in a phase, do you? But when you're when you're a teenager, especially go through various phases. So tomorrow the show, let's talk about the phases we went through. Time wasted Today is make a movie faster, Jackie boy, are you ready tomorrow? Yes? Juice bigger though, world's fastest Jiggelow Bronze.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Or Peter. He's even giving him himself a fast nickname here, Peter the Cheetah. That's a goal, Yeah for that? Okay, Edward stop watch hands? Oh that was quick? What an Eden jog the line? Silver throw Mama from the bullet train. It tough gunna backing of speed turbo things I hate about.
Speaker 2: You silver.
Speaker 4: Men who stare at speedboats look at that? Well, I don't gave him the green marle a minute. Gold Men in black lambos gold. That's very good. That's really good, Chris, well done, BOHEMI erace me gold plus why that's very funny. Don't about this one diarrhea another day. I mean he's quick, quick, technicounty. You have to grade it SILVERA weekend at Bernie eccleston's owner of Formula one.
Speaker 2: Well done, silver plus right on.
Speaker 4: When did you hear anyone say right on risky business? Ah, it's brisky today, very risky the business. I'm trying to have her out, Darren silver. Yeah, barbecue Bernie. So can't do the weekend mate, So can we just.
Speaker 2: Keep it silver plus shorter?
Speaker 4: Well done? Beck? All right, that's the show for us. Huggy is on the way tomorrow. On the show. Then we want to know about the phases you went through as a teenager or whatever. Email me early to the party, Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com today you and we still need a paddock for Friday's Pig versus Jack race. If you've a paddock, we want to hear from you.
Speaker 3: Christian no connell's Show Podcast