Speaker 1: Ladies.
Speaker 2: It is back Australia's favorite talent competition, Australia's favorite singing competition, Australian Idol. The auditions are actually on Tomorrow and Wednesday at the Sydney Cricket Grounds. Now this year you got Amy Shark.
Speaker 1: She's back.
Speaker 2: Marsha Hines is returning. Of course our favorite and our very own Kyle Sanderlands he joins us now on the pick up. Hello, Okay, whoa, whoa wow?
Speaker 1: What do you mean your favorite? Marsha Heins know the nation, the nation, she's returning, the nation's favorite.
Speaker 3: Oh, she's an Australian sweetheart. You know that there's not a bad thing anyone can say about Marcia.
Speaker 1: Hearts that is true. And I said, beside the woman, and let me tell you no one is more of a wonderful person than Marsha is. Oh that's the other two out to bring Marster back. Yes, is that your question? Yes?
Speaker 3: No, Kyle, I want to know, because there's a lot of rumors going around Harry Connick Junior has disappeared. Do you have anything to do with his disappearance? Because rumor has it there's been a little bit She's between.
Speaker 1: You guys and my friends have got anything to do with his apperance of Eric.
Speaker 3: No one's heard from him since no one knows where he is.
Speaker 4: Put out a search party for that guy.
Speaker 1: Is he okay? Can I tell you that only a couple of days ago Harry was doing live shows in Tasmania. He's not part of the Idol experience this year.
Speaker 4: Ah, you're devastating.
Speaker 2: Well, Amy Shark's back your back. So Meghan Train is not coming back, Kyle.
Speaker 1: She's she's got her second little Bubba, her first baby, Riley. What a delight? Apparently her words, not mine. The second child is the son of the demon, the devil himself.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Definitely, she has her hands full.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kyle, that's how.
Speaker 1: It works out. Though.
Speaker 4: If you guys go number two, you always get an angel baby first go, and then the second one really gives you a run for its money.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I know. I'm telling my wife the same thing, Laura. It's like, look, it's so because it's we had a dream run with Otto. Yeah, and you know, and let's face it, do I really want to be seventy at my child's fifth year school anniversary?
Speaker 4: Neverle is it true that you're not actually going around to the auditions. This year, you've got people coming to you.
Speaker 1: Wow, gee, the rumors start quick, But yes, I can concern that due to my inherent laziness and Amy's and Marsha's requirements because they both are active touring recording artists, they thought this year. Because what normally happens, and I think this is no secret to anyone, is the first round of auditions. Everyone shows up and you sing to the vocal coaches that produced to the TV show, and we get the very best, the very bad, and the bunch in the middle. And because we can't have you know, fifty thousand people auditioning, so we get a good collection of those that people want to see. And then they are all flown to Sydney to the SCG and we're all I'm here now looking over the grass. Now. I know you guys won't care, but Mitch, bloke to bloke, have you ever seen a better lawn than the CG?
Speaker 3: Check it out.
Speaker 2: I love nothing more than a landing streep. Is that what we're talking about? I don't really know.
Speaker 4: You don't even know what you're talking about me.
Speaker 1: Can I say, listen, girls, what supplements from Chema's warehouses Mitch on because this bloke looks like a runway model and I don't know how we've done it. Three weeks ago Mitch looked like a Kardashian's ass, and now look at it.
Speaker 4: He is, Kyle.
Speaker 3: It's it's gay mass. Mitch has been trying to tell us about it.
Speaker 1: It's game.
Speaker 3: I would never understand.
Speaker 2: Six bottom of bottom of the aisle. It's a secret ingredient. I'll get it to your Kyle. I'll ship it to you, Kyle.
Speaker 3: On a serious note, we're on our tour at the moment, and we've been you know, we put our riders in. Our writer is like a bag of chips and some soft drink. But you apparently need someone to follow you around with a bag of lolly in a fan at all times. Can you confern to know?
Speaker 1: Wow, you're like sick.
Speaker 3: This is like being on a current affair all of a sudden, Yeah, I moonlight as a journal Britt.
Speaker 1: Britt. I was shocked, Like, so we're in We're in regional South Australia. There's about thirty people on a crew and there's one guy carrying one of those zip up you know, those zip up woolies bags that you put your cold stuff in. Yeah, and it's straker block. And I said, bro, what's in that bag? And he unzipped it and he goes every lollie you've ever asked for during the last twelve years of auditions. And I lived there, and the lollies that I've got no taste for anymore. You know, there's every lolly that I like, But there's all these strawberry creams. I gave up strawberry creams years ago. And I thought, this guy's only job is to carry you around a bag of a lot. Hang on, hang on, Kyle.
Speaker 3: I've worked with you personally, and I'm going to back this guy. This kid. Everybody knows that sometimes you can a little grumpy, a little on edge. And there is at work a box of emergency kitcats. If anyone can see your yeah, if we can see it coming, and we all look at each other and we make these hand signals. It's like subliminal messages, and someone will throw that kit cat in you before you explode.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So that's how it happens, because I know, I get annoyed things, I start fuming, and then all of a sudden, someone will throw a two finger.
Speaker 2: Kit cats of Australian idols coming back to I'll tell he's very soon. Good luck for auditions, go go back there and get your chair.
Speaker 1: Get your chair.