Speaker 1: Life Uncut podcast acknowledges the traditional custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island peoples today. This episode is recorded on Gadigal Land of the Aurora Nation. Hi guys, and i'll welcome back to another episode of Life Uncut.
Speaker 2: I'm Laura, I'm Brittany Mitch, and this is.
Speaker 3: Our well, it's our podcast version of the radio show that we do every Saturday morning together.
Speaker 2: It is our Life Uncut radio show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we did like tap on this when we started the show. But Laura ate a meat pie with her.
Speaker 2: Fingers today and it was amazing.
Speaker 4: And you said you eat them top to bottom, is it right?
Speaker 3: I scooped out the mints throughout the show with my index finger.
Speaker 2: And dropped in on the ground as well. There's a lot going on, but it was beautiful and here we are the teams back together again.
Speaker 4: Beautiful, Piet beautiful.
Speaker 2: I don't know, no, but you know what this is.
Speaker 3: Okay, So if you missed us live on the airways, we are every Saturday morning ten to twelve on the Kiss Network. You can listen to our radio show. But if you don't listen to radio because you're running around doing other stuff. Maybe you're in the shower, maybe you're sitting on the loop. This is all of the best parts packaged up. And today we had such a great show. We had so much fun together.
Speaker 1: Look, we had a lot of fun doing this show. Laura gave us an update on the intimacy challenge. You're all welcome, which doesn't sound like it's been going on here.
Speaker 4: And I don't think you're doing it right.
Speaker 5: I don't think you're doing it right.
Speaker 2: Excuse me. I've made two children. I think I'm doing it just fine. Yeah, but two children over three and a half years. I don't know if that is that much intimacy, is it? What do you mean? Do don't judge my baby making? I think text.
Speaker 4: Twice that weren't only two times you've done it.
Speaker 3: No, it certainly wasn't. I mean it feels like that some days. Because anyway, Lord to convince this. Everybody on this podcast knows enough about my sex life. But here we are, and here I am telling you a little bit more.
Speaker 1: We also thought we would make a buck off. Mitch, Mitch, you've got to pull you wait around here.
Speaker 2: We pimped you out.
Speaker 1: We pimped you out to see who would well, how much they would pay, and what people would want you to do for them. And I mean that sounds a bit, that sounds a bit raunchy, but it's about that regard.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, because I do that for free. But no, because I created a eulogy for our boss Richie right here at the show and I got messages. This is true. DMS from your life is asking me. Someone asked me to host their child's christening.
Speaker 3: Well, you are very good when you were when you're put in a type position and you have to just talk on demand. You are very good under pressure at hosting, at performing, at speaking. And I think you would make an excellent MC at no matter what e venterity.
Speaker 4: We didn't get asked for your wedding, and you know, I mean, if I'm that good, I'll have you at mine. Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 5: We've got to wait around a little while.
Speaker 3: We did ask our MC two and a half years ago, though, because you know we've been engaged for so long now, Oh.
Speaker 4: True, we didn't know each other. We didn't know it all right, Okay.
Speaker 2: I'll take it you did deliver.
Speaker 1: If you guys haven't heard the eulogy that Mitchbook got put on the spot for our boss Richie. It was a few weeks ago now, but it was. It was brilliant. Mitchie, you did a very very good eulogy. I was in hysterics. I thought it was hilarious. On top of that, we had a little discussion about have you ever been on holiday vac and wanted to end your relationship after it?
Speaker 5: Have you gone on vac? And then they k TODR relationship.
Speaker 2: All that and so much more. Let's get into the show.
Speaker 4: It's a live on Cut radio show around the country with Britney Hockley and Laura Burn a bit Hold under the Collar too for you this month.
Speaker 3: Laura Burn, stop it, no, this is this is my music.
Speaker 2: Don't stop.
Speaker 5: Oh you doing the Intimacy Show?
Speaker 4: Well or have you? I hope?
Speaker 1: So you're supposed to have been doing this hot trend at the moment, the Intimacy Challenge with Maddy j.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: We started the Intimacy Challenge five days ago and now okay, so for the first well, actually, no, six days, six days gone strong?
Speaker 2: What are you talking around?
Speaker 5: What the Intimacy Challenge is? I haven't heard about it.
Speaker 3: Oh look, I feel like everyone's heard about it by now. The Intimacy Challenge, it's thirty days, and of that thirty days, every single day you have to be intimate.
Speaker 2: With your partner.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter if you've got a headache, doesn't matter, if the kids have been driving you crazy, it doesn't matter if you're a bit too busy. You have to make time to be intimate with your partner.
Speaker 4: So it's it's not sex that you can cuddle.
Speaker 3: Well that's okay, that's my point. So I we thought it was sex, so we did it every day exhaust said four days, four days, and then we found out it wasn't that. So yesterday we just stayed into each other's.
Speaker 2: Eyes for a few minutes. So you just had to it. It has to be some form of connection.
Speaker 5: It can even be like a mental connection.
Speaker 2: What you say, Yeah, that's apparently, that's why.
Speaker 4: So you'll be some wrestling tomorrow on that counts on the list.
Speaker 3: We literally got to day four and we were like, how are we going to keep this up? Also, my mum has been staying with us. It's just caused a whole added layer of real challenges around this.
Speaker 2: So we were like, how are we going to keep this up for thirty days? Thirty days? Anyway?
Speaker 4: I went.
Speaker 3: Then I finally went and researched it and looked up the actual rules online cause I was like, how.
Speaker 2: Can we cheat?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't have to have sex every day, we just have to do something intimate. So yesterday we sat cross legged on the floor and stared into each other's eyes for five minutes.
Speaker 1: I think they did that on the season of The Batchelor recently, didn't they Last season they had to just sit there and look at each other on a menage. I couldn't watch turned it off. I was like, I couldn't watch this, it was so awkward.
Speaker 3: Apparently, apparently by looking into each other's eyes you see if.
Speaker 2: You see the soul, you see their soul. And I was like, where is he because I can't see.
Speaker 3: So apparently you see their soul in their left eye by looking into their eyes.
Speaker 2: One that's where he's hanging out.
Speaker 1: I don't know how I feel about it, is how do single people do this intimacy challenge?
Speaker 5: Asking for a friend asking for a single friend.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, I mean there's lots of different ways that you can do it, So you don't, like we just established, you don't have to, you know, do the horizontal dance of love. You could spend fifteen seconds or longer kissing. That could be considered part of the Internet fiture. Yeah, you could do other things. Get creative with your hands and I don't mean make a paper mache.
Speaker 1: So it could just be like you can just manage. Jay could walk past you in the kitchen and just give you a quick nipple.
Speaker 4: No intimate dinner together, that's an intimate thing.
Speaker 3: You look, you could cuddle on the count. It's just like really carving out some time within your day. But for me, this whole staring into each other's eyes for five minutes, I just couldn't stop laughing. Like I could not stop laughing. I was giggling like a little school girl.
Speaker 1: It's actually really hard to do. It makes a lot of people very very uncomfortable. It's something that a lot of like relationship therapists do when they're trying to build a relationship.
Speaker 5: You have to just look and not laugh and not speak.
Speaker 4: You two done it before you do you want to come here?
Speaker 3: Come you, let's tear into each other's eye. But you have to be close. We're a bit too far away.
Speaker 4: No, it's pretty close, about a meter between you.
Speaker 2: You're meant to be thirty centimeters.
Speaker 4: Break in your own can't laugh, verry wide or player.
Speaker 2: This is going to make exceptional rating on the right one can see how.
Speaker 4: You focus on the rate. All right, they're looking into each other's eyes. The left sleeking early one.
Speaker 2: Are you in love with me? Are you in love with me?
Speaker 3: Pretty?
Speaker 4: Holy?
Speaker 2: Well, good luck tonight. What's on the agenda tonight? Oh, we haven't decided.
Speaker 3: Maybe you will eat some food in front of the TV and hold hands. Oh that sounds no, you know what. It's Saturday night. We're going to make the most of it. I reckon, we'll go the whole hole tonight.
Speaker 5: Yeah you.
Speaker 4: Laura Burn. Ladies, there's something that you've had a weird impact in my life over the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 5: Like a good impact, always positive.
Speaker 4: You're bringing me work. I don't know if if you remember this. This happened a couple of weeks ago on the show Our Boss Here at Life. I can't Richie asked me to be the eulogy eulogist at his funeral, would.
Speaker 1: Because one call that person, well, let's call it a eulogist, keynute speaker.
Speaker 3: He asked you to host his funeral, Yes, he asked you, but now you didn't know.
Speaker 1: He actually like he was a bit of a setup on Laura, on my behalf. We sort of put you on the spot because we wanted to see how good you were on your toes in case if he did die.
Speaker 5: He knows you're going to deliver something good.
Speaker 4: He's in Bali at the moment, so god forbid you know who knows it might be anyway, this is what happened. If you missed it, I want Mitche Cherry to deliver my eulogy. Yeah, of course, I of course I'll do it.
Speaker 2: So shouldn't be that hard to say nice things about your boss, should it?
Speaker 4: And since that moment, girls, I'm getting DM. After DM, people go and Mitch, can you host my christening? Mitch, we're opening a local target.
Speaker 2: Asking you to host a christening?
Speaker 4: Isn't that like one and under?
Speaker 2: Don't you get christened at like three months?
Speaker 4: I don't know, Hey, you know MC's for christenings. It's hard to find.
Speaker 3: There's definitely some adult christenings that go on. But you know what it's why? It's because you're very good on the fly, Like you can rock up here, no prep and words come out of your mouth and half the time I don't even think you know what you're saying.
Speaker 2: That always sounds great.
Speaker 4: I don't know your names, to be honest, he doesn't.
Speaker 5: He finishes at the end and he's like, I blacked out?
Speaker 2: What's happening here?
Speaker 4: But so what?
Speaker 1: What kind of requests are you getting? Or is this something that maybe we should actually pimp you out for. Should we put it out to the people and see what they want you for?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm going to give you my fees now or can we talk money after?
Speaker 3: I think we negotiaate. We either we want bar mitz fers. We want you twelve formals?
Speaker 4: Yes, can we have Well listen, I'll give you my little regime. I'm studied theater. I can sing operatically, you know, just.
Speaker 2: Sing for one second. People need to hear.
Speaker 3: What if you need him to come and sing at your event. We've also got this in store for you.
Speaker 4: What genre? Give me a genre?
Speaker 2: Give your favorite song that brought you into manhood.
Speaker 4: Stay excuse me, say sway.
Speaker 3: No, I want what you do best, and that's a little bit of operatic.
Speaker 4: Oh, okay, I can give it. I studied in New York under Blli. Okay, that's what you're getting. I'm embarrassed.
Speaker 3: I have a one video of Mitch singing it and I like to listen to it when I have my lone time.
Speaker 2: In the shower. That's like, okay, Jay, not like that. We've been doing an intimacy challenge. I don't need that.
Speaker 3: I just mean it's very relaxing, beautiful. Your voice is beautiful. What she's saying is to you while she does the intimacy challenge.
Speaker 2: No, its out my children, that's all.
Speaker 4: Listen. If I can be anything for you, it's that and I'm glad if you want to pick me out, go for it. So what if anyone's got a gig for me, call us now.
Speaker 2: I would love that.
Speaker 1: I would love to hear what the gig is and then we can discuss money after.
Speaker 4: Okay, So Chris Thing's weddings by Mitzvah's.
Speaker 5: Scenerals, you charge more, for sure, because that's deep.
Speaker 3: Well, and you've already got a bit of experience there, so I think we have to start low work our wag up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm booked out for the funerals. Yeah, all right, thirteen one sixty five callers, pimp me out?
Speaker 2: How are we all feeling well?
Speaker 3: Just just before the break, we were talking about how recently Mitch jury, he was put on the spot and he was asked to do our bosses eulogy in the very sad.
Speaker 2: Occasion that he might die, which it will happen one day. To be clear, our boss is not dead.
Speaker 5: He just asked in advance, if it ever does happen, if Mitch.
Speaker 4: Will He works with me, and he works with me and us, and he thought, if I want anyone, I want miss to do it.
Speaker 3: He's very young and he's very healthy. But you know, it's that never It always pays off to be prepared. But you know what, Mitch, there's something else that I wanted to ask you. Will you host our live show that we have happening in Sydney. This is real the podcast live show.
Speaker 5: Yep, we're going live next month October twelve, and we want you to be our host.
Speaker 2: It doesn't give you much time to prep but it's coming up.
Speaker 4: Wrong God, Yeah, except of course you accept, I'll do it. I'll do it no more.
Speaker 3: As well, we get the call out. We've been pimping out mits Churi. We want to know what what event do you have coming up? It can be significant, it can be truly very small and minor. But Mitch is a very good host, and we think that his skills have been underutilized.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's go to the phones. This is Tara. I'm thirteen, one oh sixty five. Hi, Tara, what do you want to book before?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 4: It's such a weird thing.
Speaker 6: Hello everyone.
Speaker 7: Sorry, Mitch. I'm having a party at my new house Grand Final, and I thought it would be fun if you hosted that.
Speaker 4: For US sports.
Speaker 2: I think you need to do this one with an Irish accent. Let's give it a crack.
Speaker 4: What mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, do it on the spot?
Speaker 4: Okay, Tar, You're gonna have friends over?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean like, I hope, so, I hope it's a party, which.
Speaker 2: Just mean party.
Speaker 4: We've got You've got pizza, You've got kick, We've got Guinness, spot is on pies, her up.
Speaker 1: He doesn't even know one of the team's names. I don't know how this is going.
Speaker 2: To go down to the ball.
Speaker 4: It's on the field, Tara.
Speaker 2: You can have him for free for this event.
Speaker 4: Go to the next caller. Jess is called through. I think I got that gig. Jess, what do you want to book me for?
Speaker 6: I want to book you for charity?
Speaker 2: All night charity. What kind of charity are we speaking?
Speaker 6: So the Disability Surfers Association.
Speaker 8: That's who we're looking.
Speaker 7: To fundraise for. My work is IoT. We're based in Wollongong and we're located at the Innovation Campus.
Speaker 4: I went to the University of w as well.
Speaker 2: I'm from Woolloo. You're both going to have to go down.
Speaker 4: You know what, I will double booking. We'll see you there, Jess. Thank you. Courtney. We just put a double No one's.
Speaker 3: Getting paid for this stuff, but I'll do it, you know, because it's for charity.
Speaker 4: For charity of course, Courtney on thirteen one O sixty five high. What do you want to book? I guess me Laura of britt for now we're all up.
Speaker 7: Well, my partner and I have just bought a house in the country and I want you guys to host our half puth warming.
Speaker 1: Oh a country like in the country, Green Roll fields like Parks.
Speaker 2: Come and see Dish, Parks, Dish, the Nuances, very New Zealand, a lot of country commercy.
Speaker 4: The dish. It's really good.
Speaker 7: I think you would need to wear a cowboy outfit though.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm booked and blessed, ladies. It's been a very royal week, very royal ten days.
Speaker 2: Oh it has.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: I feel like every time I turn on the TV, I turn on the radio, and I know it's the biggest thing that's happened in the world in a very long time.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, we have a king now.
Speaker 1: It's weird, King Charles the Third, and it hasn't it been. I mean, I mean, it's a big thing to become a king. I imagine I've never done it. But he has had a pretty tough first week. I don't know if you've seen some of the stuff that's been going down.
Speaker 5: He has had a few tantrums.
Speaker 4: I know, the one of the pen.
Speaker 5: One about the pen let's play this is it.
Speaker 4: He's going viral on TikTok. He's yelling at a squire because his pen was inky got the date roum, which was that's Camilla. I can't bear this bloody then.
Speaker 2: I saw this and I thought he was.
Speaker 3: Angry because his workers, I don't know what do they call his his people, squire? Is they put the ink well too close to where he needed to sign.
Speaker 2: But just get a ballpoint pen.
Speaker 1: You know, it's not instilling a lot of confidence in the people if he can't even get through a pen signing and then an ink ink leaking is what he's causing him to have a fit. Feel like in your first week is king, you need to be confident, calm, cool and collected.
Speaker 2: I know that King like King Charles.
Speaker 3: It's so weird to even say, Okay, I know that King Charles is not a particularly widely loved figure of the monarchy yet, but when you say that, I feel a little bit sorry for him. Maybe this isn't but he's just lost his mum. I think that, you know, when you've gone through like a big tragedy and he's just lost his mum. Maybe it was the small thing that kicked him over the edge and made him really upset that day and he took it out on the pen. Yep, But you need to lead the commonwealth, So I feel like you need to get past your pen leaking because the entire.
Speaker 5: World is watching you right now.
Speaker 3: I know, but it's only that at the time, it was only like seven days, wasn't it only seven days last.
Speaker 2: Time he's worked in his life. He doesn't know what to do. They are true. There's been a few other things though.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Look, a lot of people have been making fun of his hands because he's got some condition that means that his hands and.
Speaker 2: His feet swell up.
Speaker 3: Go google photos of Prince Charles's hands if you're not driving a car right now.
Speaker 2: But there's something going on.
Speaker 5: I'm not about this either. The world and the Internet.
Speaker 1: The interweb can be a very, very cruel place, and it's this is just unnecessary.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 1: I think we can laugh at him having a little fit over the ink leaking, but I don't think it's nice to laugh at anybody physically.
Speaker 5: I think that's too far, and I'm not about it.
Speaker 4: Well, have you seen the guy and the Aussie guy who is claiming that he is the official son of Charles and Camilla.
Speaker 3: This is my favorite story to come out of the week. I have been following it so close. Love a little conspiracy theory. Okay, so his name is Simon Durant Day and he's from Queensland, and he thinks, like honestly thinks he's trying to I don't even know how he does it, but he's trying to commission through the highest court to get a DNA sample of the King because he thinks that he is Camilla and the King's love child, because apparently his grandma told him on her deathbed that he is the love child of them.
Speaker 4: I've got some audio if him have a listen to this.
Speaker 9: They didn't stop to think when they gave me away that many people around the world would see the truth. And they come across me and they did. I mean, these stories haven't been told you. We've only scraped the tip of that iceberg.
Speaker 3: Okay, but look look, look, look, look, wait, wait wait, look at how much he looks like them.
Speaker 4: He's just an old white man. I agree, the old white man looks like royal.
Speaker 5: Do you know what's funny. I mean, the whole thing's funny.
Speaker 1: But what is really funny is that he's currently trying to get King Charles to go to family court to him. Can you imagine King Charles flying to Queensland, Australia and turning up at the local family court because that would be a site.
Speaker 4: He's going to have to come here because he's doing the Royal Tour and he's going to come to the Commonwealth Nations, so he might come here.
Speaker 3: Apparently he can't get the King, but he might be able to get Camilla, his mummy, because she's only the Queen Consort.
Speaker 2: There go, there a loophole.
Speaker 4: Well, listen, it's not over yet. We have the funeral of Queen Elizabeth Monday night. If you want to hear it Monday night, we're going to be telecasting live as it happens here at the radio station.
Speaker 2: So absolutely, and I hope that you know King Charles has a better run next.
Speaker 4: Week, that Simon Drente Day leaves Dreamworld for a day and can go someone by the man pen Britt. Are you across Laura's research?
Speaker 1: What depends what the research is? Is it the intimacy challenge? Research across that one?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 2: Actually, do you know what?
Speaker 3: Funnily enough, I did come across this because of the intimacy challenge. So I have been looking up weird and wonderful ways to be intimate without having to go to fourth base?
Speaker 4: Is it fourth base?
Speaker 2: Home run?
Speaker 3: The benchmark's change yeah, we just hold hands now. Okay, So there's a new research study that has come out and it was a study of two thousand people by a company called Illicit Encounters dot com. Right now, this is and I want to know, have you guys ever been on holidays with your partner at the time and when you were on holidays thought I actually can't stand this person and think I would like to break up with them.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, I did that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So apparently there's now research study to back this.
Speaker 3: So thirty two percent of women, a third of the women who were researched, have all experienced when they've been on holidays this they change and shift towards their partner. And similarly thirty four percent of men and the reason why is because apparently prolonged exposure to their partner on holiday made them think of starting afresh one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: That's interesting.
Speaker 1: I did a I went on a five week holiday with my partner at the time, and it was our first ever holiday. We've been doing long distance, we hadn't spent much time together. Got to America. Three days in, I had this moment where I was like, what have I done? And I I had the conversation with him then and there I got the ick big time. That's not even a holiday, that's a long weekend. Yeah yeah, but i'd been on May two days flying, so let's rounded up to five days. And then I left. We broke up then and there. He didn't want to he was crying. It was horrible.
Speaker 5: I left and did a five week holiday alone and I never saw him again. It was it was brutal.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I think would be the worst for this going on a cruise. If you're in a cruise with someone, there's nowhere to escape. Yeah, you get little rooms off on one of the islands.
Speaker 4: That's great, Margy, imagine camping.
Speaker 3: But how many people have come back from the long holidays or trip the way that was supposed to be the most beautiful, romantic time away with their partner and they've come home and the relationship has been in ruins.
Speaker 4: Do you think it's because you see the dark and dirty side of your partner, like showering and habits and no.
Speaker 3: Yes, partly that, but I also think it's because when you're traveling, like things don't always go to plan. You're away from your creature comforts, stuff is you know, you need to be with someone who's quite good at problem solving, and I think that you see a very different side to your partner than what you would see if you're in your normal day to day.
Speaker 1: But it's like when you travel with a friend too. You have to match with someone's traveling ability. It's not necessarily whether you just get along and you like the same things at home and you can live like. It's a very specific kind of thing traveling. So I reckon there'd be a lot of people out there that have gone through this.
Speaker 3: I once broke up with an ex boyfriend after a trip to Bali because I found photos in his phone lots of nudes that were definitely taken whilst we were together. So I don't know if that plays into this, but.
Speaker 4: It was definitely a travel breaker off.
Speaker 1: No girls, he was just cheating whilst he was to be in a monogamous relate with let's not travel related, Laura, different category.
Speaker 3: All right, well we want to hear from you. Okay, what are your story?
Speaker 4: We're talking the vacs that made you want to vacate. Brittany Huckley coined that term very impressive.
Speaker 2: You wanted to vacate your relationship.
Speaker 1: I thought you're going to take credit for that, but thanks for giving me that Creditly, it was one of my.
Speaker 4: Better Have you been on a holiday and has it made you realize you want to leave your relationship? Nest Is on on thirteen one or sixty five? Hey, nas, what happened to you?
Speaker 6: I went on holidays with my then boyfriend and we've gone to go out for dinner and we were like walking to the restaurant and there was like a line of like fifty people. And then asked him if he wanted to book and he said no, no one.
Speaker 10: Ever goes there.
Speaker 6: So we got there and there was a line and we couldn't get in. And then I was like, oh, like why did you tell me like not to talk? And then he proceeded to yell at me out the restaurant in front of everyone up and he left me.
Speaker 2: Like he left you. Wait, he broke up with you?
Speaker 6: He walked home like and left me up from the restaurant crying, And unfortunately I didn't break up with him because of it. We stayed together for like eight months after.
Speaker 1: While the red Flag, you've taken angry to the next level.
Speaker 4: You're coining a lot of terms today. Bring the joker, all right, Josie on thirteen one sixty five. Hi Josie, what's your story?
Speaker 6: Hello?
Speaker 7: Well, it was my first trip I've seed, so I was very excited and we went over to Bali and it was with my partner and his family.
Speaker 3: You know what I get it, Bali, it's the real problem, it's the common denominator.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was so excited about it. So we're walking through the little market and I was a bit of a newbie to the whole experience. My partner had been to Thailand before. We were walking through the market and I, you know, stopped up and I was like, cool, grab that. And then suddenly he just starts battering with them, and not to battery. He had like a Baliny's accent, and I sort of just looked and didn't really know what to do, and he just didn't stop, like it just kept going, going, going, and then I just walked away.
Speaker 1: Do you mean like a bit of Do you mean like a bit of cultural appropriation there? Yeah?
Speaker 7: It was pretty bad, and I sort of didn't really know what to do. I was like, I don't think that you should really be doing that.
Speaker 3: Here's my question, how much was he bartering over? Because there's nothing more attractive than seeing someone barter over a dollar?
Speaker 6: Is that.
Speaker 2: Three dollars? Three dollars? They're bartering over three bucks?
Speaker 4: That's a turn off.
Speaker 5: That is the biggest turn off I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: So I said, that's a turnoff. Oh no, I meant to.
Speaker 7: I'm not with him now.
Speaker 5: No, And I think that you've made a very wise decision.
Speaker 4: There couldn't agree more. All right, you bartered yourself out of that relationship, Sarah, Sarah, what's your story? Hi?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 8: How are you well? My parents shouted us a trip two the Gold Coast for our twenty first birthday and we went to dream World and my boyfriend that the time would not go on one single right, So I know, as the day wore on, I just got more and more down trotten boatle and I thought, what am I doing? Like, is this someone who I'm actually going to spend the rest of my life with? You know, high school sweethearts, we've been together for a long time, And I thought, oh, I'm not signing up for this, No way, No, you.
Speaker 1: Need to find someone else you can ride that roller coaster with. Oh maybe he had there to go. She started up here and it just went down.
Speaker 2: So that was my favorite one.
Speaker 4: All right, let's see if you got on for Georgia. Wrap this up first, Georgia, what happened on your vac that made your vacate?
Speaker 10: Hello? I was in Bali with.
Speaker 4: My power Yeah.
Speaker 10: Cool. We met these awesome girls from the UK. They were so lovely. We're all getting along. The minute I got up to go get drinks from the bar, my partner turned around with his phone and took down one of the girls numbers.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we had like a whole bunch of disagreements on the trip, so we broke up when we got back. He then moved to the UK and has actually engaged to her.
Speaker 1: Now, oh my goodness, I am picking my drop off the ground. But also I mean maybe he does and found his penguin. He went about it the wrong way. He's engaged.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, Georgia. I think that's great for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great for him.
Speaker 4: Sucks she to did better than you.
Speaker 2: I'll pay that. Oh wow.
Speaker 4: Great story.
Speaker 3: Well that is it, and at the end of the show, but we do have our episode coming out on Tuesday on Life Uncut, and we are interviewing Renee Simms, who is the niece of Lynette Dawson. If you have listened to the Australian podcast which is The Teacher's Pet, we are speaking to someone from the family.
Speaker 4: It's a huge gets is huge, huge.
Speaker 1: Episode of big insight into the trial and the family life since Lynette passed away or disappeared, I should say forty years ago, so that's dropping to day on life on cut podcast and that is it. Don't forget, tell your mum to your dad too, dog, tow your friends and share the love because we love love.
Speaker 4: See you next week.