Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connor Show podcast, realized with horror, I hadn't done it last night, even though it's in my diary. Do you have any entries to its run forever in your eye cows or whatever you use.
Speaker 2: Yeah, A fertilized lawn is actually my most common one. Every four months I see for fertilized lawn.
Speaker 3: Yep. Have you also got like partners and parents' birthdays? Yep?
Speaker 2: I've got all the team's birthdays as well, so I'll never miss a birthday in here, have you Yeah?
Speaker 3: When you say all the team, yeah.
Speaker 2: Everybody, even even members who have who have come and gone. So Brian, who was one of the people who with us in the first few weeks. Every every year I go, it's Brian's birthday today. He lives in Sydney.
Speaker 1: Now, have you got anything like I do? Every Tuesday night, I have a diary entry for put bins out. No, it doesn't even say her bins. It just says put bins out. Right, Even though that's in there for the rest of my life until I die, I still forgot last night, right, And so this morning I was leaving the house a night I saw with horror, look down the street and all the bins that are like, damn it, those guys and that do the bins, they would they will judge me for that, they will. I always judge people. You should know by now, so I had to then if you ever try to move a bin at five am so you don't wake up, you go. Dogs two noisy dogs in my house, right, German shepherd one a horrible little yappy dog that they go berserk at any slight disturbance in the universe. So I'm literally moving it, pausing moving. I can be linked for work because of this bloody bin, right, And I didn't want.
Speaker 3: To text my wife and go I forgot to put the bins actually going.
Speaker 4: This is the one of the few things I asked you to doing.
Speaker 3: This slow sort of almost boram dogs with this bin.
Speaker 2: You almost have to pick it up.
Speaker 3: Bearh.
Speaker 1: Get to the curb and I'm doing it in the moonlight, moving this bin. And then I'm looking down the street and I see there's a different array.
Speaker 3: What do you do? Which way do you face it? Are you mouth open?
Speaker 1: Let's just call it that way, you know, like where they're almost like if that truck pulls up, the bin would go.
Speaker 3: Oh, you got it.
Speaker 2: You have to face the mouth towards the road or else the mechanical arm doesn't work well.
Speaker 1: While I was having a quick look down the street, I saw that there's a wild disarray of so nice. Yes, then I think that almost they're back facing the truck.
Speaker 3: No, the mouth mouth is the other way, chatting to the house.
Speaker 2: I don't even think he'll technically work if they try and pick them.
Speaker 3: Up, but they still do.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there's only I'm sure there's only one way to do it, and that is always facing the road.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: I guess it's still going to open, and if it gets the trash in there, maybe we need a garbagement or woman to call it and see where are.
Speaker 3: You on this? Are you?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: Mouth has to be open, because then they are not mouth open.
Speaker 3: Mouth open means there's too much chunk in there.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, but facing the curb, so when the arm comes down and tips it otherwise like the lid, wouldn't the lid get stuck if it was the opposite way around.
Speaker 1: These were the thoughts in my mind at seven minutes past five this morning. Right, I bet you're also on these people PASSI you're also just shoving your recycling in that bin as well.
Speaker 5: No, I'm very strict, but the love God does it is shocking. No way, it's terrible. I'll lift up the lid to put rubbish in there. There'll be beer cans, milk cartons.
Speaker 3: Hard come on, you got you go? You know daughter? All right?
Speaker 1: Garbos? I know there's a lot of you up and down. What's the guy that you used to call him regularly? Ian Ian, the greatest garb in the worst out there in rosebud Ian or any Garbo's listen right now? Which way is the right way for that bin to be facing? Just so we're all understood as well. Mouth facing the roads? You know what I mean by that, don't you?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: That the lid is Yeah, he's talking to the road.
Speaker 1: I said, he's like he's getting excited when the lorry comes, like hello, I'm full up, I need you.
Speaker 3: Jack El almost came back then, Sorry about that, guys.
Speaker 1: Back in Halloween the Christian O'Connell show podcast that's always on the show again, straight into the big questions in life?
Speaker 3: Which way do you face the bin?
Speaker 1: And as always, some of the words we're going to be using are very sort of sophisticated works. You might want to get a dictionary. That's what I'm saying. Is the ben mouth chatting to the road or is it having a good old Nata with her house facing the other way?
Speaker 3: It's like a children's book right now this show? Is it? Which way is mister ben talking? All right? Who we got on the lines? Damian? Good morning, Darren Darren?
Speaker 6: Yes, good morning Christian Darren.
Speaker 3: What do you say? Which were the bin's facing? My friend?
Speaker 6: You placed in the roads? Not friends? Because if you're placing around the other way and we imp you've beIN, I'm well end up breaking the lids and then all the garbage or we talk will get stuck on the lid and you have the villages all over your nice strip and we'll get the fling for it, not the residence.
Speaker 3: So he's falling the bin. We never leave a man in there down? Are you in that bin? No? Are you a garbo?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: I am great?
Speaker 1: Why sometimes? And I'm sure you don't do this on your round or patch whatever you call it?
Speaker 3: Right? Do they leave the odd bin behind?
Speaker 1: Is that just a remind us that you have power and you can't presume that it's always going to get taken away.
Speaker 3: Just leave it as an example to the street, like we run this patch.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, the only time, well maybe they're laying behind the car and uh, you know for some reasondents say oh that's not my car and you have back to the week after, mister s Carr.
Speaker 6: You know, yeah, we're pretty smart.
Speaker 1: A doubt then sometimes what you do as well, it's another thing to just teachers listen, you just have it just sort of scattered in the rough. Yeah, bad night before, arguing with the missus and actually like she got out that truck and.
Speaker 3: Just kicked it over. And that's what I think of you number fifty two lying drunk in the street. Why why is that there? Sudden the system.
Speaker 6: There you get yeah, like that.
Speaker 3: For me, it's playing on the rock. You know, it's to patch the world.
Speaker 6: We've got a duty of care for the residents and we try to do it.
Speaker 3: But it's called that in a document somewhere, a duty of care.
Speaker 6: Make sure that make sure the leaders is actually probably to the right, not for the house or yeah, I just remember, let me blake to put your beIN out.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you. Roll there strong words at the end.
Speaker 1: There have a laugh, but they always end on a point thank you, thank you Show Dad, Darren
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell Show Podcast