Speaker 1: iHeart podcasts. You can hear more Gold one I four point three podcast playlist and listen live on the Free iHeart app. Hey, this is Christian I am hiring. We're looking for an audio producer brand new one. I'm looking for a fellow free spirit to join all the other free spirits are on this show. Caitlin Rio, Tina Lockey, Josh. You could be joining us impact players, misfits. I'm looking forward to joining my team of radio rebels as we take the show national in January next year. So yeah, the role is a breakfast audio producer. I'm looking for someone who hears what others miss, can catch the heartbeat of a moment and turn into audio that connects, moves and wakes people up for real. So, if you love storytelling, we are a storytelling show, sound and creating moments that make people feel something. You could be one of us. If you'd like to join the mission, email me your resume work at the Christian o'connells Show dot com DoD au. This is all on socials as well, but the even addressed to find out more work at the Christian o'connells Show dot com. Today. You hope you well here's today's show, Big.
Speaker 2: Love, Got anything Good?
Speaker 3: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Two weeks ago it was capitulation Monday. What's worse than that? Are you struggling for words to talk about England? I've just known it feels like a verb that's hurt me. I actually feel sorry for the thirty forty thousand Barmi Army that have worked very hard, saved up all their money to come and see. I don't think I've seen England cricket team play worse in my lifetime. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I never thought we'd get to the point of pitying so early.
Speaker 1: And I've seen the commentations stop going in and laughing, like two weeks ago, what is this in the in the rubbish? Now they're just like, oh god, it's awkward. Just sad, she sad and they're nothing. No that that's that's the thing, says. There was no lessons from two weeks ago, and they even sitting in the press conference after where if you we're not changing, we're gonna keeping with basball. No more talk of basball, Brendan, you won't be leaving with the ashes, leave with the ashes of basball.
Speaker 4: I saw him after the after the test, he need to go.
Speaker 1: Into hiding, he said, fight into space with basball. Basball is over.
Speaker 4: He said, they actually over prepared for this test.
Speaker 1: What's funny is this sitting all the X obviously a lot of great England next players, Michael Vaughn and Broad all here and just yesterday I see they were weren't spink because we're trying not to swear, but they were just so angry.
Speaker 4: They're so upset.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I've seen former pros because I can't stand former pros and players in any sport when they go on TV and they're just very viniar and agreeable. I like it when they just lose it because they've still got that white line fevereah and you could see and they were just filthy. Faunda said, I've never seen it into place so badly. It's actually he actually said it was unforgivable. Remember will they'd be forgiven. But listen, Australia, you can't win everything. Sorry about the f one. What's that? Lando? You know you when you lose, that's just I think today's showing more go big on Lando.
Speaker 4: We haven't really spoken much about it previously.
Speaker 1: I got in my uber today right, and there was silence a couple of seconds and the guy just goes, not even saying hello to me, he just goes, can we talk about the cricket? Can we talk about probably one? It's all sport, It's all sport. Well done, congratulations, Yeah, poor Oscar. Really shame. We tried so hard, so dramatic as well. So I was just thinking, last couple of days in Melbourne, it's all been going on. We've also had the golf here, an amazing thriller at the end of Yester one shot was incredible. So over the weekend we've had the golf here. Obviously in Australia had the Ashes and in Melbourne was gargo here Friday and Saturday night and then Tall as well.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: I knew this would split this team because mainly this team and all of the team members were at Gaga. Even when I mentioned the golf, they looked at me blankly. Is that the thing was warm tour? We're here Friday night with Weezer.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's que Digital producer Wedding saw that Gorse.
Speaker 1: Would have been the average age of people and profile at the tool gig. People my age, a lot of converse. Yes, yes, yes, middle aged men's checking out tool the.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: I did love all the ongoing bands between Joffra and Steve Smith. Hard to try and bowl someone out like Steve Smith wearing about eighteen kilos of mister T's jewelry. Shit's got it, get it in the way, and the fact like you're going to be lopsided because the chat was brilliant, him saying to him, Smith's saying to Archer, you're only bowling fast when there's nothing going on.
Speaker 4: And then he hear me a champion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hit with the champion.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Incredible scenes. So I come into UH work today and I almost got run over. This is all I heard as Pats pulled into the car park. I mean you talk about F one. It was like a pit stop. Suddenly got wear aby drift is what we saw. Suddenly rocking a Porsche. Someone's had a big weekends stealing wheels. No Porsha, Pats, I know you're inch a new deal at this radio station and now obviously paying you.
Speaker 6: In porschey nice baby goes on rails. Can I say thank you to Porsche Melbourne who have well?
Speaker 1: She said, thank you. She just tapped us out to it Saturday night at two am. Thank you.
Speaker 6: No, it's had it for the weekend, which was very nice. Had a bit of a road trip.
Speaker 1: But it's lovely to drive.
Speaker 6: It's beautiful to drive, very very nice to drive electric car, which is something different and welcome to modern as ye get up with the modern car.
Speaker 1: And how do we get the extensionly Chris? To go from very nice, I'm going to need a three hundred k extension and I've got one of these electric cars.
Speaker 4: Don't you worried about it?
Speaker 7: I am petrified of it.
Speaker 1: No, No, the locals will be terrified. They'd be like poking it with sticks. You know, they still got the old chugger bugger. They see that thing night Rider gliding through the street excitently that, oh my god, the aliens have landed.
Speaker 7: I'm not going to leave it in the driveway.
Speaker 6: It's going in the garage each night because you know, I don't don't want to put a target on my head.
Speaker 7: But it was lovely to drive, very fair.
Speaker 1: So where did you go this weekend? You had a big weekend.
Speaker 6: We had a little road trip, a little mini break up to Milliwa and State at a beautiful property lance More, which was very very nice. It's just nice to recharge before Christmas because it's you.
Speaker 7: Know, the car all you both. And I'm still recovery.
Speaker 6: I had a beautiful long lunch yesterday.
Speaker 1: Radio, doesn't it studio? Still recovering a real professional way to wake up that.
Speaker 6: I'm going to start smash.
Speaker 7: I'm not smashed.
Speaker 6: This thing was Sunday where I had a beautiful slow lunch at Brown Brothers.
Speaker 1: At the door. I'd rather have a long, slow lunch and someone's going for dinner.
Speaker 7: We're not doing I've never done one before.
Speaker 6: We're for about four hours.
Speaker 1: It did pretending.
Speaker 7: At eleven and.
Speaker 1: Before I literally have a baddy drink. How many it's an hour all week? Did you say?
Speaker 7: It was very nice?
Speaker 6: It was so lovely and they've just been voted like in the top fifty of global wineries like across across the world, and it was it was beautiful and you know the Sunshaw did you did.
Speaker 1: You a flat? You were you in a tasting or.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah yeah, well yeah, you know when in Rome you got to do what the Romans do. We had a tasting even a little winery tool which was really interesting, and then followed with this beautiful, luscious lunch, which was magnificent. You know what they did for the final course, very sort of like a taster at the very end with your coffee, They gave us this sort of like chocolate bark, they called it. And they said, we're not going to tell you what is inside the chocolate, but we're going to come back and you can tell us what you think. So we had it and it was just like nothing I had ever tasted before. It tasted like pork crackle with this beautiful, luscious, dark chocolate, but it wasn't It was actually chicken skin.
Speaker 7: That they had.
Speaker 6: Chicken skin, And I know it sounds odd, but it was just the most unusual, delectable.
Speaker 1: Figure eating chocolate chickens looking south in the mirror. You've changed chickens. What happened to.
Speaker 4: Relate to on Pats, I'm still relatable.
Speaker 1: Suddenly, you know, drinking the evening is now it's all day affair national, All right, this is now an intervention. Get out Pats.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast, Good.
Speaker 1: On It to Mark Lantry, is this email me? Christian? Good morning? Just catching it on Friday's podcast and the stories of the emuse stealing and swallowing the apples whole. After watching the inning cricket side drop so many catches, maybe they should use as fielders to character balls in their mouths, safer than the problems trying to catch them. Yes, thank you, Mark, have a lovely day. Mark. Whilst Patsy was having a gourmet long lunch yesterday afternoon, I was eating like the common man. I am. I discovered a new thing at Red Roof, stuff never had before. We were moving all this weekend, so literally all day Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Because we're downsizing, we're moving five minutes away. We're doing much of the move ourselves, and you go, oh, we'll just run it down the road and then foster. Three entire days are doing that.
Speaker 4: It's not about the distance from your house to there.
Speaker 1: It's like boxes, yep. So much stuff, even though we're downsizing, just you just accumulate. When you have kids and a family, you just have so much stuff you don't even realize and you don't want to throw it away because you start staring at something. That's what it takes so long to sort stuff out. I will just find my wife staring at something for ten minutes. Upbreak, you got to move from staring to moving or shop. The people show of dread seeing me come near them. Now more bin bags of stuff I've actually got, you know. I I love leather jackets. I've got one that I'm bringing in to myw to giveaway lucky listener. Hey, this one was given to me by Liam Gallagher. Topic and Gallagher owns his own clothing brand right there. He's got a really nice store on Carnaby Street in London. And years ago and when he came in for an interview beforehand, we were talking and stuff like that, and I said that leather jacket's really nice, by the way, and he said, oh, touch, it's a strange kind of I think it was. I don't come in what it was, but it's a very nice leather jacket. Then he goes, do you want one? And I just I said yeah, I'd love one, And that was it. And then a couple of hours later I get an email from his store saying Liam said you can come in and help whatever size you want, you can have that leather jacket, he said, the one you liked, So I'm bringing it in tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Well, yes, and Gallagher jacket yes, about ten years.
Speaker 1: I'm going to give it away. And also a pair of Nikes that I don't know why I got them. I've worn them once and my family ridiculed me. They're pink and leopardstrey. I don't even know. I don't even know why I got them. Who is this guy? The only person could be maybe Lady Gaga, God Sneakers. You can win them tomorrow. Put that outfit together. You've got the pink leopard skin nikes okay, and a leather jacket that is a hell of a pim daddy. Wow. And I actually Joffre might want yeah, accessorize it with that Levisa Chainey's rocking champing up anyway. Red rooster had someone I've had before, Hot honey chicken. That is my hot tip of the week hid out the weekend. Hot honey chicken. It's red roosters.
Speaker 4: It's like a spicy honey or heat hot.
Speaker 1: Heat, hot heat, hot heat hot. Another thing, trades, trades. I've been assisting trades this weekend. Christian Electrician. I was helping him take down the TV. We've got off the brackets. Take the brackets off, move it to a new place and rehang it in center it. Why don't they have audio tape measures? Very fainly hard things to retape measures like and it's a game of millimeters in the trading game, I've actually got callous hands. I've actually done a little bit of hard work this weekend. I didn't like it. That's good. It's no good. Actually made me a little bit ill today. It's too much. Try try proper man hands the first time. I life at Builty two Honey Chicken tradeing's a site down there, smoke go on. Alright, let's put a song title game. I give the team a word. First person to sing a song back to me with that word in the title. Are we ready to play? Team to do this? Cold Spring? Okay?
Speaker 6: Wish wish the King of can I say wish?
Speaker 1: It is a song? Yeah, I think it goes We're sharparnastar, No, I wisht that. I never heard that song from my life. You could have had King of wishle thinking.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's what I said.
Speaker 8: I said that you have to sing it.
Speaker 7: Say, Alex, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. Otherwise you're doing like a Rex Harrison. I talked to the animals. I sing to the animals.
Speaker 8: So jingle jingle, jingle bell rock, jingle.
Speaker 7: Bell sing and jingle bells ring.
Speaker 1: Yes, well done, Team one ah one it wow Wow, hang on, let's go back. One Lucky a little bit slower than he's been the last couple of weeks. He's been on point, but he's watching about the entire F one race and keeps putting his fingers in his ears and doesn't want to hear that Lando won it. Oh sorry mate, Sorry.
Speaker 9: Sweet sweet Carol.
Speaker 1: I love that song, the bit I don't like it when it goes so good, so good. It's when of the people do it in the pub so good. It's that bit, so good, so good, so good, guys, so good. That was good. It was so good, so good, so good.
Speaker 6: Snow Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow.
Speaker 1: Wow done. I was trying to think of what but that that's great?
Speaker 7: Pat peace, peace, peace, so chance.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, John Lenon gear peace. Yes, Yes, Christmas, we.
Speaker 7: Wish you a merry Christmas.
Speaker 1: No, why no last Christmas? Oh yes? Getting guys and one final one? Then a song title game Rain.
Speaker 7: Blame it on the Rein.
Speaker 3: The Christian o'connal Show podcast.
Speaker 1: What a big weekend in Melbourne. Last couple of days Friday and Saturday night. Gaga in a cage. Apparently, how do you get that through Australian Border Force. You must have been killed. I felt sight the people behind her flipping another case, this one says full of hands and something she does some with hands. Oasis just had a tambourine, that's all he had to check in him, just had his little maraccas in a tambourine. It's easy to tall world like that. Suddenly you lugging all the bags, the cage, the hands, the BATOCKI suit she wears so some of the team. I'm surprised you didn't go and see gorgo over the weekend, Pats, you'd love a big show.
Speaker 6: No, I was going to and I think I might have missed an opportunity there because apparently it was absolutely then all.
Speaker 1: Over social media just the high notes of it, it looks like an incredible show. She is an amazing performance. Yeah, one of her kind. Yes, now, Tiny, you were there. You're a megafan of Lady Gaga. I am, and oh my god, twelve out of ten phenomenal. Now what made it so great?
Speaker 2: Just everything her vocals were impeccable, but the stage set up was incredible. The vibes of the crowd were great. Just she's sang for three hours.
Speaker 1: It was just did a Springsteen three hours? Yeah, she had got enough, she had breaks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were like, she had to change her costume.
Speaker 1: How long in the costume? Springsteen doesn't have any braces? Three hours? He's in his seventies, spring.
Speaker 4: Staying lady going a same, same, different.
Speaker 1: You're right, you're right. Maybe she has a little cheeky smoko. So take me through the opening. Then that's what we keep to keep talking about. This cage.
Speaker 4: There was a cage.
Speaker 2: Now, bear in mind, I am five to two when I was in a pit, so my viewing was verited.
Speaker 1: Was a mosh pit. She had a huge well I mean I had a probab one at tall, but I mean, what's the garga wash pit? Like with all the twinks all dressed up in that?
Speaker 4: Hey, it was the friendliest one.
Speaker 1: Lot of glitter, A lot of glitter on the floor of Marble Stadium being hoovered.
Speaker 2: Up right now, so much glitter but great, yes, but yeah, she came out comes out on this stage in this dress. Now apparently there were people in the dress.
Speaker 7: I didn't see it, but what do you mean people in there?
Speaker 1: She got dwarves in there powering her.
Speaker 4: Apparently there's like.
Speaker 2: She's big cage and the dress opens up with dance.
Speaker 4: It's inside like a Russian doll. Yes, the cage was huge.
Speaker 2: Like very very very big, and she's at the top of it, so I could see that, and then she just gets.
Speaker 1: Into the spectacle. It was incredible, incredible.
Speaker 7: Out of ten.
Speaker 1: Numbers, you get bang for your buck.
Speaker 4: Then I paid three hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: I would want it, yeah, but the bulk of that money two eight He went on that flipping cage down her Bunnings get their all material. Stephanie soldering it before the show.
Speaker 8: Imagine being one of those poor dances you've trained all your life and there's suddenly like you in the cage, in.
Speaker 1: The cage hot weekend as well, cage the whole day. What is the bear sort of music show you've seen A remember years ago seeing the Rolling Stones at a London's biggest sort of rugby stadium twiging them standing right. It says about eighty thousand people. Then it's the Rolling Stone, so incredible. Midway through they start doing Gimme Shelter, and suddenly there's a block of the stage and you realize that, oh my god, they're Rerealdy close together, separates from the stage and they're all on it. So this is when Charlie was alive. The drum officerly say, it's Ronnie, there's Keith, and there's me. They move on this block that moves away from the stage. It separates and comes down the middle of an entire eighty thousand stadium.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: They're singing to the stadium as they're moving towards one end of it, where the stage was right through the middle of the stadium. One of the coldest things I've ever seen life. That is Creddy. They need to do a couple of songs at the back to see them, and then they move all the way back to the stage, singing as they go past us, and it's the stones.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 1: And because we had no idea, it was such a brilliant surprise. So just like halfway through the yeah, they started give me Shelton. As soon as mix starts screaming across our hurricane that the stage moves with them all on it, coming through the center of the stadium. It was incredible, I tell you. Also do an amazing live show is Coldplay? Oh yeah, Oh my god, there's so much effort. By the way one of the band's mums makes their outfits, like the yes when Chris Sparton told me that, I went that figures that's a cold playing one of the guys. One of the fellaw's mums makes those lovely tunics. They are tuning. There's a lot heavy on the epaulets, aren't they They're not military And though that's offensive, Chris, what's the best thing? You see? So many great shows, Pancy, what's the best?
Speaker 6: You know, so many and for so many varied But I'd have to say for spectacle value, it would have had to be Michael Jackson at the MCG in the early nineties.
Speaker 7: The crowd just did not stop.
Speaker 6: Screaming the entire time and when he came out on stage, so you know, because he's all about it was all about the production. And it was like this rocket ship that smashed through the bottom of the stage and then it opened up and Michael Jackson walked out of it and you think, oh my god, that.
Speaker 7: Is Michael Jackson. Like that, I'm not watching a video.
Speaker 6: I'm standing here in the middle of the MCG and one of the biggest music phenomenals ever has like just come out of this.
Speaker 1: Ship in the biggest music phenomenons ever.
Speaker 7: It's amazing.
Speaker 1: Phenom I've heard but never phenomenal.
Speaker 7: Phenomenal, phenomenon, phenomenon. But it was great. And yeah, everyone's screaming. You couldn't believe you were there. It was just out of body experience. It was great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you saw one of the greats. What's the best thing you've seen live?
Speaker 4: Ben Fold's Sydney Opera House.
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: Love Ben.
Speaker 4: He's incredible.
Speaker 8: He's with the Symphony Orchestra and he did the coolest idea for a show that I've ever seen.
Speaker 4: Underneath everyone's seat was a piece of paper.
Speaker 8: At the start of the show, he goes write down what song you want me to play on it, and then everyone at once made a paper airplane and flew their song requests down onto the Sydney Opera House stage.
Speaker 4: And he would just spend the show just.
Speaker 8: Walking around picking up a piece of paper and go up, We're doing rock in the suburbs and walk over neck.
Speaker 1: But most of us don't know actually make it paper place when this shows up and go your foot.
Speaker 8: Yes only the people that could make a really good plane actually probably getting their But was it to see all these paper panes just fly over your head?
Speaker 1: Was really really cool. A couple of weeks ago, Crowded House were here in Melbourne and they're playing at the Palais in Saint Kilda and a friend of mine went along. They did such a such a smart, funny hit band. As well, they came out as their own support band, so just in like shorts and T shirts of B sides, so there was clearly crowded House, so that with the support band, Credited House are coming out in a bit. They were their own support that B sides, which Credit House B sides are incredible, as good as most bands a side, but were their own support band. You're a fan, you're getting a double show?
Speaker 8: Yes, yeah, yeah, I remember Food Fighters in Sydney did a show under a different name at this tiny, tiny, tiny little bay.
Speaker 1: Role did have dancers trapped under him. We know that now. And then nine months later that cage opened up, baby popped out.
Speaker 8: Just so they's just random punters at a pub. They just think they're seeing this random local band and outwalk all of the food fighters and food fighters set.
Speaker 1: And many years ago when Elton John was coming here, I was trying to persuade his manager to come and do an RSL. It got very close, yes, but with no fanfare, just because I actually think most of the people go to an RSL. You haven't your your your apartment, apartment of it. You think, my god, that that tribute guy's pretty good. It looks a bit like him, and you'd carry on. You wouldn't think that's bloody Elton John, because you're in an RSL. And I was like, we're going to see how many songs in before people go that isn't him?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 1: The wig is is good? But also ship like els all that money week technology still isn't that great? You still know someone's wearing a wig? And John all right? What is the best live music show you ever saw? And why?
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast, You're.
Speaker 1: Going live to North Poli the next hour, second week ten days of ian esmus Barry, Larry, Gary, They're all all the guys are in town. What's the best live show you ever seen? Live mus show Oasis recently Christian one word Epic one tickets in your show was incredible. Good morning to Richard Krishna, seen Springsteen, Bowie, Michael Jackson, you two food Fighters, Madonna, Alice Cooper and many more. Best live show for me Green Day. Energy and crowd interaction was amazing. Got the whole crowd up on their feet for the entire show. Fantastic monitor. Daniel Christian was the sound relief in Melbourne for the bush Fire Pills. So many great bands performing for one night only Midnight Oil. The oars are amazing like crowded House Split and it was amazing.
Speaker 4: J wolf Mother, Orgie Marchins, great.
Speaker 1: Liner, the Great Course, Christian Patsy. But I think Prince was better at the show grounds in Melbourne he first came here. Also Prince on a bed on his stage. It was pretty amazing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was the early nineties as well. It came out over the over the crowd. It was insane.
Speaker 1: Which tour was that? A bit?
Speaker 7: Was that Diamonds and.
Speaker 1: He was I think a dirty man. I mean, come out on the bed, not even know. Sometimes this symbolic, isn't it. Songs Yes, not Prince, one of those songs cream and he's on a bed. You're putting all this together. You do man grinding on that microphone stand so clean that later? Mate, A dirty man is James Brown. Oh, I got a bet. He was great life he just the microphone. The stuff he did with the microphone I.
Speaker 11: Was very.
Speaker 4: Dirtyus live show.
Speaker 1: He gave us a connoscopy. He had to sit down between eight song because he's so old and he kept having to sit down. Well is he okay up there?
Speaker 4: But then he just goes just like wake down. God damn.
Speaker 1: That's why it was. Actually is that microphone standing was actually a scratch to get some of the Oh my god, that sweaty ass leather cats at eight. I saw Prince. He did a big show in London. He did twenty one night residency in two thousand and seven, and he did a really cool thing you know these days, sort of the dynamic pricing and that he fixed the price was only thirty bucks. Oh wow, No matter where you were, it was thirty bucks. That was such a great thing to do.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: In fact, it was thirty one dollars twenty one cents because he had now been out the year before thirty one twenty one, so all the ticket prices for twenty thousand seats twenty one nights were just thirty one dollars and twenty one cents. What a cool thing to do. That was, as you were the used the word earlier, phenomenal, a phenom That's what I saw. Prince was just like, oh my god. You know, you see somebody if you lucky, you see so many great bands and then suddenly you see something like I guess for you Pantcy and Michael Jackson seeing Prince that they're not human, something extraordinary, you know in all bands and are very very gifted, but you see something like what he did. And he did like long version of his songs that was society. That's not human. I didn't even know how he's doing that proper virtuoso show. It's great. And then we got an a row before we get to the news. Good morning, morel.
Speaker 12: Good morning guys are going Yeah, good.
Speaker 1: So, Noel, what's the best live music show you ever saw?
Speaker 12: When I was six and a half that in on the line six and a half years old, I saw ab Alive at my music that one.
Speaker 7: I'm so jealous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 1: Well, if anybody's got any memories from six and you saw Abba yep.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, very disserting six year old to be. They were very tired.
Speaker 1: It's going to take to see phenoms at the age of six, and it's only downhill after that. In Pete at six, What do you remember from the show? Can you remember much?
Speaker 12: I actually can, We said, on very very lowly. I remember my baby brother was there in a b in a in a carrying basket with cotton bugs and cotton balls.
Speaker 1: Always in a low seat. When you're seeing a show, you're only up on one of those tennis on five chairs.
Speaker 4: She was Sicking's old. She used to sitting in one of those hatches.
Speaker 1: That's what abba. We're doing a matinane show, a local kindo.
Speaker 3: Time, The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Can't believe it's December the eighth today. It has gone so quickly this year. All right, So we go live to North Pole for the next half an hour. It is day number six on ten days of Happy ian esmus another big prized to give out. I think it's is it the Quadi? Have you spoken to Barry? I have.
Speaker 4: He's a little bit rough.
Speaker 8: He was watching the cricket all weekend, but yeah, he's very happy in good spirits as you'd imagine, great okay.
Speaker 1: On Friday show then we were doing an extra time waster and with the ashes being up at the gabble we'll were talking about Queensland bands and a best in show was a guy called Santo the centers one for Bogonse and I was wondering, like, what would that sound like? We should try and make something. One of our listeners has made this over the weekend. It is an entire song of a Bogan Beyonce Bogone sake. This is incredible, made by a very talented listener called Bronnie who's the singer and improviser. Happens we listened to the show Friday and that has spent obviously a lot of time making this over the weekend. Time well spent. This is great.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 9: I'm a single fella and I'm a single fella. And I'm a single fella and I'm a single fella. I'm a single fella. I I'm a single fella and I'm.
Speaker 13: A single fella.
Speaker 9: I've put my hands up. I'm up at the pub, shy my luck and bending on the dogs and things good and chips in dip. I'm having a sip. I'm watching nine TVs. I'm peeled to the brim with VB, planning my Barley vacation. My boys are on the beers. Gave you three good years.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 9: You can't be mad at me, because if you like me, then you would have bored with me me, weaponize and competent, send me boys parties.
Speaker 4: Don't be mad that I'm.
Speaker 9: Avoid responsibility because if you like me, then you shoot a board up with me.
Speaker 14: Yeah na na yeah na, which is pretty n yeah na nah nan na nah yeah na nah.
Speaker 9: No drama, because if you liked me, then you would have come and cheered with me, had the Collingwood games to make me happy, then you driving home because I got real tipsy.
Speaker 4: If you like me, then you would have poured up with me.
Speaker 14: Yeah nah nah nan nah nah yeah nah nah nan na na yeah nah nah nan nah nah yeah nah nah, no drama.
Speaker 9: I got sour, sommy lips, tall belt, bummy hips on me, tighter than my heart, yecker overalls, switching it up, burbing in my cup.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure this dog is gonna win it all.
Speaker 9: You're not getting my winnings because did I mention I'm planning my body vacation and you could have come, but you called me a bum and told me you were done with me.
Speaker 1: And if you like me, then you would have bored up with me.
Speaker 9: And the fact that I don't do the baby's nabbies, don't be mad at number more responsibilities because if.
Speaker 1: You like me, then you would have bored up with me.
Speaker 14: Yeah Nonna, yeah nan Na, Si rah yeah no nah yeah no, no, no drama.
Speaker 1: We have the most talented listeners, so we just did that off their own bank over the weekend. It's both smart and extremely funny and catchy summer hits. So Bronnie is the guy that made that single Fella Bogon s Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Anyone else got a new earworm of yet? No, no, no, it needs the video. I want to see what Bogon looks like, you know, the flanny, the high heels. I want to see a Bogan in high heels right now. Then we're into second week ten shows of Christmas, all thanks to Innes and higher upgrading your kitchen, bathroom and laundry before the festive season. Guess who's coming to town.
Speaker 13: Recauruses colmre Test reclauses comre to.
Speaker 4: Test making a list dudes truckers.
Speaker 13: With gifts like washes and tries at a bloody beet fridge. Clauses come in an stopping at the pub of the crowd.
Speaker 4: Firy Claus is coming to tell.
Speaker 1: Another excuse me, another big price, another big prize. Let's us fire up the satellite link now to the north pole. Get it some interference at the moment you the metallic cage that Gaga was in Friday and Saturday night, but he should barry? Can you hear me?
Speaker 8: Same old Dossi's always winning egg.
Speaker 4: Getting up here Christian pop that now.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm just watching the highlights of the f one. No no, no, no no no oh that's just own news about everyone is disfinished. How are you made? Oh top of the world, adelaide or bust is what I say? So big weekend made big weekend?
Speaker 4: I said it in our Love of day Nights hast start at three o'clock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you've had pink balls years, haven't you? Yes, isn't cleared up as it Shouldet yourself down Kevin's warehouse, get that scene too bad?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, get a cream from behind.
Speaker 1: Anyway anyway from behind the counts is that we have to play it? Sorry, Barry, what is going on today?
Speaker 3: Aren't we?
Speaker 1: Oh Barry? Now what is the big bride? Back to the scripts? Back to the scripts place? Now?
Speaker 8: Yeah, because I've got a three thousand, four hundred dollars high six hundred and one leader setina quaddor fridge.
Speaker 1: Wow, way the cordy Oh yeah, the top left, top, right, bottom, left, bottom right, I guess.
Speaker 8: And this one has an ice to spenser that illuminates not just ice, but a soft diffused light.
Speaker 4: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: So it's like an airplane at nighttime. Yes, welcome to the future. We're in a nightclub. I just came to get some butter. I'm having the champagne lounge a welcome to the future.
Speaker 4: And this can be your listeners fridge today.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, okay, lines repper, Now give me the quaddy.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell show, go on podcast.
Speaker 1: In an hour's time on the time wasters Christmas hands. Yeah, just call me the ham Man an e ba ba bad.
Speaker 13: Go, reclauses calm here to doesn reclauses cam here to test.
Speaker 1: All right, every single day this week there week two on ten days of Ian Esthmus big prices every single day. Barry Claus live from a north Pole. Barry is still there.
Speaker 4: I am Christian.
Speaker 8: You know where there's handful go perfectly in the high certaina quad.
Speaker 1: He's mating clients. Now, this is high level. Wow, we very very good. So the prize again if people's tuned in the company.
Speaker 8: There is a beautiful, massive, six hundred and one liter seteena quador fridge valued at.
Speaker 4: Three thousand, four hundred buckerooms.
Speaker 1: Looks very shiny. What kind of thing is that?
Speaker 4: It's made out of?
Speaker 8: Joffra Archer's gold necklace.
Speaker 1: Beautiful straight from Levisa. Love it. Emma's on the line now, would love a new fridge, Emma, welcome to the show. Hello, Hello Barry, Hello Emma. Hello.
Speaker 10: I think I need that fridge because my mom and dad were just gone away camping for six months. Something tricked their power and their fridge went off and it smells so so bad in their house. We can't even go in there.
Speaker 1: You'll have a hazmat team in they're fumigating it. Six months, six months.
Speaker 14: It is not nice.
Speaker 1: Oh no, oh god, that's awful. Oh no, just before Christmas as well. I can just smell it. The milk and the cheese fermented to make something man cud doesn't eat it. And then we found the next super spreader.
Speaker 10: Oh it's bad, it's bad.
Speaker 1: It is so bad. You've got to have this brand new fridge you've won.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, thank you.
Speaker 1: What a great daughter you are winning this for mom and dad after their epic six month camping trip where they're gone around Australia.
Speaker 10: Yeah, they just went up the East coast.
Speaker 1: They don't like the cold, so I went chasing the sun.
Speaker 10: They did, they did.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 10: They're going to be stoked.
Speaker 1: What a great Christmas present you got them a bloody great six hundred and one liter Satina fridge.
Speaker 10: It's amazing.
Speaker 1: Thank you. All right, Emma, have a lovely Christmas. You two guys. Bye, Barry, Barry, Barry. What are we giving away tomorrow? We're just giving away Christmas cheers.
Speaker 8: There now we're giving away Christmas dryers.
Speaker 1: Hi angular Grandma, God, yeah, you don't want a soggy Christmas to you? You always say that, how do we eat down the beach in wet socks? You know I would be wearing socks and a play with it. I don't have damn socks on Christmas Day.
Speaker 8: Christian, you have the dryer socks down.
Speaker 1: My god, I love cranking that dry on Christmas Day. Yeah, but they hit prawns on the barbie and then crank up that. But the prawns in the dryer. Yes, if you got soggy prawns, just the gotcha. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Speaking in tomorrow Barry Christian O'Connell show podcast, Christian.
Speaker 1: If they go away for six months, well they're doing leaving all the stuff for the fridge, and actually is a good point. I mean, congratulations all that, but you don't up the East coast. The milk is gonna be a bit off when you get about six months later. Yeah, I think this is thin. It's a bit off.
Speaker 4: Six months in the fridge is still a long time.
Speaker 1: We are we're moving this week and so we are on the street WhatsApp group chap one of the remnants from COVID. Do you remember the local thing? And it's a great thing. Actually we needed we need a color of skies because to turn the fridge freezer off, we've got to get everything out. Yes, and my wife and I we're just trying to work out how do we do this. One ski isn't enough for it type fridge freezer. We need multiple skies. We need the street to lend us. And you you ask any Australians have they got a spare eski? It's the law. And they're all filthy as well, aren't they. I've got a smel Yeah, it's been in six months. They're only clean white the day you buy them. How do they get that filthy?
Speaker 4: I guess it made people going campy.
Speaker 1: But I think it's how they should look, is knackered. They've always got dents in the side of it. Anyway, this lovely neighbor turns up with the sun. They've they've got two skis that they're lending to us. And I see that his little son has got cricket whites on right, he's got his pads and there's this awkward silence hanging over so obviously I'm an English guys, he's a young cricket fan, probably future soy of Australia. The dad looks at me, sees me looking at the kid like is this is this winding me up? Which is hey, quick, come and get a cricket white song and I'm playing today that just get them. Money's English.
Speaker 4: Get the baggy green now, come on.
Speaker 1: There's some sledging going around. There's an awkward silence as I'm looking at him. Just get that thousand yard stair and that just puts his hat on my shoulder. And when it's going to be and I went, Richard, I'm not sure it is. I don't know Adelaide or bus is gonna come be for us next week? All right, so you had to break into your new home.
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, yes, we came back. We're at Meredith for a music festival over the weekend that is supposed to be amazing. It's one of the best festivals in the world. I reckon it is so cool. What makes it good it is it has an amazing origin story. It just started at these friends. There's only like twenty or thirty of them would have this party every year at their parents' farm, and now it's grown out into this incredible, like twelve thousand person festival at the same farm.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Well, glast we start out as a farm thing and then became bigger and bigger every year. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's not quite as big as Glaston Breed. But everyone bayo alcohol, you bring your own couch o.
Speaker 1: That's a great idea because festivals mute the food and drink is really expensive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's awesome. It's like a giant pic. It's a festival for adults.
Speaker 1: Go by one.
Speaker 7: You need to track to Bwoyo Cow a b Wyo Cow.
Speaker 4: Everyone brings couches on the tops of their cars.
Speaker 1: You tied.
Speaker 4: Tied on, yes, And it's this beautiful amphitheater.
Speaker 8: So on the sort of hill, everyone's got their couches and down down near the stage is a big dance floor, and so you come up, you have a dance, You come back to your care, pull yourself a little.
Speaker 4: Cocktail, go back down. It's heaven.
Speaker 1: It's that sounds brilliant.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was amazing. So anyway, yeah, you have a good time, had a great time of exhausted. Come back Sunday afternoon, absolutely buggered and real my partner Will has lost the key.
Speaker 4: We rifled through all of our stuff.
Speaker 8: Unpacked all our campus. Only one of you has door keys. Well yeah, that was also my fault. I probably should have brought a key. My key was inside the house, not much use in there, So you lost the only.
Speaker 4: Key we had.
Speaker 1: Oh no, and then our keys. Is that what keys into a big pet theater left in someone else's keys, That's how they do it.
Speaker 8: And then the only way we could be like, oh, maybe we can get in through the back maybe. I mean we're saying hopefully we left the window open that we could maybe creep into. But the only way into our backyard would have to be through our neighbors, and we hadn't met our neighbors, so we had to knock on the door and say, hey, firstly, we're your neighbors. We promised for your neighbors all too scared, like, can we please access your backyard?
Speaker 4: Climb over?
Speaker 1: So we any I g.
Speaker 4: We actual showed them our contract of sale because we hadn't met them, Like.
Speaker 1: We are what ners that to music festival yours? No? I told you Friday that YouTube science thing you're watching. You're closet.
Speaker 4: Come on out.
Speaker 1: It's okay. I've got some documents here. I take them everywhere I go b way. Oh contracts.
Speaker 8: Anyway, it was surprisingly easy to break into our It was just like we just left the window open and walked straight.
Speaker 4: No, it's a window. Well we're not We're not used to owning house, so we're not used to losing the generation.
Speaker 1: I don't we get a grown up round to close the windows? And now about contracts, I've got all of mine. My briefcase, I take the festival.
Speaker 4: It never crossed our mind to lock a window. They opened straight up. But there's a key from inside when we go out.
Speaker 1: It's my job will leave the house. Mind up to do? You go around checking windows and doors and there's so many.
Speaker 4: There's a in a.
Speaker 1: First world problem. Oh my god, we got the West wing. These bloody are the basement nightclub? Well, get the documents out of the safe, make sure we take the that festival.
Speaker 6: The love God goes like four laps of the house to make sure, you know, like triple checking.
Speaker 4: Ye, there's the what we're learning. You know, life is a You have to lock windows, but sometimes leave them unlocked.
Speaker 1: If you it's the final boss of adulting. Lock the doors and windows, all right. So we're looking for your stories of breaking in or did you break out? Thirteen fifty five twenty two. Your stories are breaking in or did you try and break out?
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: I didn't know we had to lock the windows because and this is why toasters have warning labels on them that read don't use in the shower. It is don't eat Tona. I was replacing the ink cartridge great big signed do not eat it listens like rio. I'm sorry, but if you are, if you start eating, you just got to take yourself out the game. If I was in charge of the world, I'd take all the warning labels off and let the thickies die out.
Speaker 4: To old.
Speaker 1: Thank Terry he ate Tonah took the toes in the Sherris. He's not around anymore. We didn't. Terry wasn't going to do anything. He's not gonna move life on anyway. This is why I'm not in charge. That mean by one and only manfairs. So if I take over this office, all warning labels removed. Take your byke to think members of your family, to think people at work. They won't survive the winter. Christian I walk at chemist warehouse. Go to your local one and ask them for the spare white phone boxers that they get their medications in. They're bigger than an eski. They'd be happy for you to take them so they don't have to get rid of them. They come with Jedi's packs to you're welcome in town knowledge. I love it. You can't at chemist warehouse, Thank you very much. I will do that today, all right. So looking for your stories of how you didn't know to be an adult? No, your stories are breaking in or breaking out? Helen. Good morning, Good morning, Good morning, Helen. Welcome to the show. Thank you, Helen. We're in the last five shows of the year, so I just want to say thank you for listening to show and have a lovely Christmas in New Year.
Speaker 13: Thank you you too.
Speaker 5: It's been great.
Speaker 1: Thank you. All right, Helen. So what's your story? Were breaking in or breaking out?
Speaker 10: I was breaking in?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 5: So in my youth I decided I wanted to be a rock climber. So I joined a rock climbing group and on my very first beginner climb, we were at the Grampians and we had this huge sixty meter climb, and about halfway up, I realized that rock climbing was really.
Speaker 11: Not for me.
Speaker 1: What a place to find out? What a place to find out? Thirty rock? Do you know what? This isn't the path for me? Literally, I can't get down.
Speaker 4: I love those first thirty meters.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Hey, this.
Speaker 5: Anyway then we actually got lost on the mountain, and we.
Speaker 1: Did to retrace the steps, find the edge of the mountain, Go down there?
Speaker 4: Are you still up there?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: That's what you're call it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: What happened.
Speaker 5: So we finally did find the way down at about midnight.
Speaker 1: And I straight back down El Capitan.
Speaker 10: And I got home at three o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 5: Now, the other bit to the story is that my flatmate had lost her keys and I'd lent her mine, and the deal was she would leave them in our letterbox, and of course I got home and found they weren't there. So at three o'clock in the morning, I had to climb.
Speaker 1: The side only just retired climbing the still out the old crampons on.
Speaker 10: Likely we only lived on this first story, but.
Speaker 5: The side of the apartment built.
Speaker 1: Wow, we spider woman.
Speaker 4: I hope you didn't get lost on the way back down.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, just grab all this drain pipe thing and does it go up or down on sideways?
Speaker 5: And luckily I too had not locked my window.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Oh Helen, that is an outstanding story, very funny. Given us a big chuck this morning. Thanks for calling in mate. Take care Hey bye, my god, that's so funny. I remember a friend of mine, right for months, he'd been talking about how he started off flying lessons done on the flyplane, and then I saw him like the week after the first one. I was like, how was it? He goes five intents that lesson. I realized this is not the life for me. I don't want that pilot's license. He gets up up in this plate from a rabbit, goes to you go there. He goes, No, this is terrifying. It gets to running things like really flimsy. It's just you know, you want it to be like rock solid. It's all it's like really flimsy. So he said, cause he took me back down because he paid for two hours. Why is it rocking side? We've got to do more on that tomorrow. Those realizations, this isn't the hobby for me. Thirty meters up a mountain, let's squeeze one more and these are great Rose, Good morning, Good morning, guys.
Speaker 12: How are you.
Speaker 1: I'm good Rose, and Rose you have a lovely Christmas and New Year as well. We don't speak before the end of the week, saying to you all, Rose, what happened you breaking in you try. You sound like the kind of person likes to break in for kicks.
Speaker 12: I break into a car because they double parked me back in the seventies, got two guys to help me move it, put in neutral, and just moved it right out.
Speaker 3: Of the way.
Speaker 1: So that's so funny. And of course you're right back in the seventies. It would have been easy to break into the cars.
Speaker 12: It was because I had those little windows on, you know, the diamond windows.
Speaker 13: Yes, break into a little.
Speaker 1: Triangle one yes. And I went, it's a very kind of honorable crime, isn't it, just to move in out the way.
Speaker 12: The funny thing is I put it right, not in the spot where it was. I just kept on going around the corner, so I would have you know. I had to think twice where he's pasted.
Speaker 1: It isn't really funny he stood out there to this day. Where is rose? Thank you very much the story. Have a good week, No worries you too.
Speaker 3: By the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian breaking in story was eving a house. I just brought lot myself out of the house and they made two phone calls, one to the glass repair, the other one to locksmith turned out the glass repair is going to be cheaper, so I grabbed my weights on the backyard. That's things spokeuns to, isn't it the gym outside I've got I've got some weights outside. That makes me part bogan outdoor Jim's you know it's proper bogan though when it got the bench, oh yes, they got spot in them out in the garden. Don't put us off a hills hoist five more. I made two phone calls, one to the glasser power and the lost locksmith. Turned out the gassal power is going to be cheaper. So I grabbed my weights in the backyard, smashed the window, climbed in, did what I need to do, then called the glass repair guard to come fix the problem. Solved. What a stitch up?
Speaker 4: That the more expensive expensive.
Speaker 1: Ridiculous, crazy, especially when I got locked out once and called the locksmith and it was something like five hundred bucks and it took minutes. I don't know what he was earning per minute, at least through a bit more than Carl Sanderland's nice way to earn. All right, tyme for the last mishard lyrics of the year.
Speaker 9: It's just another miss Human Day Christian O'Connell's Miss Herd Lyrics.
Speaker 1: So before we get into the last one of twenty twenty five, a huge thank you so everybody who makes this feature exist. You send in the misshurderics throughout the day, throughout the evening all over the world from podcast listen as well people all around Australis. Well, thank you so much. We love playing these back with you. But thank you very much. All Right, so last week Hall of Famous. Oh sorry, how rude with me if you just never heard the misshurders before, as we played them back on a Monday. If you don't agree or we don't hear them, miss here, no other way around. You'll hear this if we don't hear it, and if we agreed, But the really great ones come on into the Hall of Fame. Hall of Fame. Last week we had two great Hall of Famous Simon had Ditis Pearl, jam Jeremy Jeremy's Bogan Hello please go in there. Last one the year y I think I bend Stoke Saints. I think I've ever prepared something like this one Jeremy Pearl, jam Jeremy's Bogan Outdoor Gym Mikayla had Sorry by Justin Bieber. You know I try, but I don't do too well with a pile of cheese. Beabs is lactose and tolerant. It will soil himself right through manche going. You know what, Tram, You could really hear his pie of cheese.
Speaker 3: You know what, Tram.
Speaker 1: All right, brand new once. Lisa Baker's got this nothing but a good time poison. Spend my money on women and wine or is it a very different heady vice. Spend my money on women and Wayne.
Speaker 4: Is it's more Wayne than one?
Speaker 1: It is?
Speaker 12: It is?
Speaker 10: It is?
Speaker 1: They're a classy person to be around. Spend my money on women and Wayne.
Speaker 14: Women.
Speaker 1: Lisa Baker Hall of Josh has got this livered up mental as anything. A close encounter with a hard hearted man a god? Or is it a close encounter with a hot ornament A god? I think it's hot Ottomansto is hot.
Speaker 3: A god?
Speaker 1: It's a hot ot man a god? Josh, We split that one. My friend Martin has been listening to the great Sam Fender people watching people watch on my way back home? Or has he got some spots? Young lad? I pimple watch on my way back home. That's a great one word. That's Martin Wolfe good friend of the show. Police naver Dad's jo? Police? Never Dad? Or is it? Have the police taken his dad? Police nabbed me Dad? Police nab me Dad? Yes, and Brian's got this you too. I still haven't found what I'm looking for. I have kissed honey lips. And you know who those honey lips belong to? Wayne? Oh, Brian's miss hearing it. Bono, he's kissed the rhythmical singer Annie Lennox. I've kissed Annie Lennox. A gentleman should never tell Bono he's kissed Danny Lennox. Is there a Hall of Famer to end the year on? Brian? Hall of Favor? Really funny that one that is outstanding? I kiss Danny Lennox. Right, it's like a boast.
Speaker 4: It's bragging about a bad look.
Speaker 1: Bad look. All right, Thank you very much all the mis hurts this year, keep the coming as always the show might not be here, but always looking for your miss her lyrics Email me then when you miss hear them. Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com.
Speaker 3: Do the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Now on the Extra time of the time waste on Friday, we're looking for your Queensland bands and the winner was a very funny guy, Santo, who had Bogonce and obviously he won, and I was saying, I'd love to hear what that would sound like all the single fellas and then an amazingly talented listener over the weekend called Bronnie recorded, I really need we need to see the video for this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, need to turn film clip needs its.
Speaker 1: Own film clip. This is incredible. This will be an ere one. I mean I think we need to get it released. It's so Spotify and this is someone who's just listen to show Friday. Obviously a very talented improviser and singer wrote this and recorded it over the weekend. Single fellas. Ronnie is his name. Get ready to meet your new favorite recording artist Bogonce.
Speaker 9: Now I'm a single fella and I'm a single fella. I'm a single fella. Now, I'm a single fella. I'm a single fella. I am a single fella. I'm a single fella. I put my hands up. I'm up at the pub, try my luck getting bending on the dogs and things, gun chips in dip. I'm having a sip. I'm watching nine TVs. I'm filled to the brim with dB planning my valley vacation. My boys are on the beers. Gave me three good years.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 9: You can't be mad at me because if you like me, then you would have bored up with me. New weaponis and competent. Send me boys parties, let me mad, and I'm avoid responsibilities because if you liked me, then you should have bored up with me.
Speaker 14: Yeah na na na nah, yeah na na na, yeah na nah nan na na, yeah nanna, No drama.
Speaker 1: If you want to hear the full thing, check out today's show podcast, The.
Speaker 3: Christian o'condal Show podcast.
Speaker 1: For today's time waste so all this week Christmas Hams. Thanks brilliant organization Butcher Club. Big fan of Butcher Club. Download the free Butcher Club app today to unlock member only deals, recipes and giveaways. We have Primo top of the range, free range half leg ham for two of you. Every single say is not just best in the show, It's for two of you. Hang on a minute. Ham Man has a theme tune.
Speaker 14: I'm a hem man.
Speaker 1: We are coming in hot today. Huh bogone say another ham man with a hit factory beyond us too distracting, is too good? Now the first time I ever on the time whist that comes in from one of you guys. It's coming an idea Christian. I saw that this International chee today on Monday. This is listener James Dennis's idea faster songs. Love it. By the way, what do we think are Australia's top five fastest animals over a one hundred meter sprint? Yeah, I reckon number three, fucking up sixty k's an hour, quick bird kangaroo, red kangaroo seventy five k's a number two that is so fast. I mean you wouldn't you'd get you get a speeding ticket through most summus Yeah yeah. The snakes a quick pads yeah snake, yeah yeah. The long route one bat's at number five, yeah, deceptively forty k yeah, Dingo at number four, emy three red kangaroo and number two the wedge tailed eagle at it's not cheating, not cheating, it's not cheating up what it's natural gifts combat.
Speaker 7: Really I can't get over.
Speaker 11: That's a quick they'll get you really at ks A wedge toailed eagle will go. My wife is terrified that a wedge tailed eagle is going to come down and take our small dog away.
Speaker 1: I keep praying for that day it's happened, to make sure we film it. It has happened, Alex, do you know this because my wife said someone told her once that it's happened, a dog was taken away. I said, then, what wasn'ton? Was it play? And it's nest and made to work for the eagle? Two hours? It's always been a two hours. Yeah, yeah, oh no, this is my min Christmas is counseled now. I said, we need to get like a weighted vest to live in the gym. Have them brod. Yeah, he's big enough. Thought, where well we are? That's it? Faster songs Dale Braithwait's here, it's not it's not not with horses, he's with porsches, Hosiers. Getting a bit quicker race me to the church, tears in heaven, but slow, don't gears in heaven first, giving donuts in heaven. Men at work got a little bit quicker, got a lot quicker. British racing tribe. That's right Lando down Under on this show Land winner was having English guy winning something and wake me up before you Turbo Turbo, you're the V eight. We're still going next, trickling it a little.
Speaker 4: Bit left to the chap, backfire, squandering.
Speaker 1: Landown. I didn't like your first time all right winners, Yeah, Ria, what do you ca?
Speaker 4: You're saying in the membrane.
Speaker 8: The membrane And we love the upcoming Australian sprint sensation.
Speaker 15: Gout out on this show? Do we get gout gout of my car? Gold black Jenny, Well black.
Speaker 1: Jenny like a jet jet Oh.
Speaker 5: Not like.
Speaker 1: Made us grown, made us grown, so bronze. No, no hand for you, You just get the bone.
Speaker 4: And under my gazella ella ella a.
Speaker 3: Silver Christian O'Connell's podcast.
Speaker 1: All this week the last five shows of the year, almost four now thanks to the brilliant Butcher Club, we have Christmas Hams two per show to give away for the best two we get for the time wastes all right Faster Songs. Listener James Dennis came up with this. I did because today is international Sheeta Day fly to Paradise in Silver Shania Twain. She's been listening. She had about how quick a one bat is one bat? Don't impress me much. Nicely done, STEVEO very good. How to make instant gravy? Who's that Nathan well done? Jesse Owen's Girl Silver hysterical? How to make it for our I have to do that in prison mate promise. The Beatles are loving you v eight days a week. Who's that Paul Stuart Scott When Doves Fly? Sil Plus, Richard Sweaty Cowline, Baby Got Track, Racing Track, Lambo number five plus Little Hummer Boy, Sean Mandy Songs in the Jet Ski of Life sil Plus. I just called us a lovey mute. Okay, we got a big Two winners get in their Christmas.
Speaker 4: Hams Lambo number five and one bat don't impress me.
Speaker 1: Much, wild Aunt Team. We're back tomorrow. Four shows left of the year.
Speaker 3: Cherish us, Christian O'Connell Show one Podcast