Speaker 1: Lessius.
Speaker 2: Is it just real?
Speaker 3: Hosted by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, ye, delese yourself for the rude shocks of young adultsthood.
Speaker 4: Me's smellier and it's kind of fun.
Speaker 3: Just you.
Speaker 1: You feelthy unhinged bitch, honestly wrong with you?
Speaker 3: Now it is Mitch, Julie and Mitchell coos hello you, hallo you, oh hello Mitchell. Hi, you're twenty seven. I know.
Speaker 1: Did you see that I put on Instagram? Is twenty seven mid twenties or late twenties, and everyone voted late.
Speaker 3: No, it's mid twenties. Twenty eight, twenty nine is late twenties.
Speaker 1: Well that's what I thought, but everyone said twenty seven. I'm officially in my late twenties. I reckon I could push it and say I'm mid to late.
Speaker 3: No, your mid twenties mid is twenty five, twenty six, twenty seven, twenty eight, twenty mid.
Speaker 1: Also, like on the other side of twenty five, twenty four and twenty three twenty four is mid.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, I agree, I think I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 3: Also, I'm happy to admit that I'm in my late twenties as of I'm twenty eight at the end of the year. That'll be my late twenties.
Speaker 1: A couple of months ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'll be late twenties. Oh, and I can admit it. Do you feel scary that it's you're in your mid to late twenties.
Speaker 1: Well, it's weird because the idea of turning thirty doesn't terrify me at all, but like late twenties sounds more daunting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it does.
Speaker 1: Like late twenties, I'm like, oh Jesus Christ, I still feel like I'm twenty one.
Speaker 3: I know. It's like someone's got an hour glass and they've just flicked it. I can see the sand trickling down.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say we're at our halfway point of a lifetime.
Speaker 3: I don't know of our twenties. Twenties is meant to be fine. We're meant to fuck around and find out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I'm feeling myself getting older. There's little signs like the fact that at my birthday dinner last week I had three glasses of rose that would barely scrape the side.
Speaker 3: Oh shitting you. A few years ago and I felt.
Speaker 1: Out with the most revolting hangover ever, and I was trying to take it easy because I knew I had pilates the next day, and still I woke up with the most vile hangover. After three roads days, I'm none fucking.
Speaker 3: So I know I feel the same. I'm almost about to vote liberal. That's how fun I'm getting so old. I'm like, I'm thinking, not that I think global warming's fake.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Your birthday drinks was fun, though.
Speaker 1: I couldn't believe you actually rocked up.
Speaker 3: Everyone was shot. I walked in and it was like when an intruder enters on Big Brother.
Speaker 1: Everyone was like, oh, whoa, whoa, hey, because you were literally meant to be on air. Turns out you'd pre recorded at all.
Speaker 3: Surely radio magic, I don't pre record. You were there though, No, I know, but I don't pre record for many people. I recorded a whole live show just so I could be there for you.
Speaker 1: Well, that's it's because I know you so well. You've said in the past it's actually quite a pain to pre record the radio.
Speaker 5: So it is.
Speaker 1: It's more trouble than it's worth. I'd rather just do it live. And so the fact that you went to the effort I did, I rushed through.
Speaker 3: He actually rocked upper Jenna, welcome.
Speaker 6: I wish you remembered my birthday.
Speaker 3: Jenna, drop it. I remembered you. I sent you a text. I'll leak the screenshots. I'm not afraid of you carry on this much. No, seriously, and you carry it on not to this extent, Jenna, I will leak it. I'm not afraid of your fans.
Speaker 6: Well there's a lot of them.
Speaker 3: Well you're in your early thirties, so you'd be surprised you can even text.
Speaker 6: No, I'm eighty three.
Speaker 3: True. Good call. Well Jenna was there?
Speaker 7: Yea.
Speaker 3: I made the mistake. I gave Mitchell his actual birthday present. I didn't do it on the show. I wasn't organized enough, but I knew I was going to get you something, and I got you. I spent a stupid amount of money at ASoP. I might Mitchell love this ASoP. I'm going to go and get him a beautiful skincare bundle, beautiful drain.
Speaker 1: And a considered a bit lardi.
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, that was lost on me.
Speaker 1: And everyone was like, ooh, Ace, I know that's the good shit. I was like, oh, that's.
Speaker 3: My point aesop. But yeah, it's expensive. But you're a very good friend of mine, and of course I wanted to get you something nice, and you're in your mid to late twenties, you know, timers dicking. So I got you this beautiful set. I gave it to you, but I also saw it came out of like a nine dollar fidget toy pack, and I put that in there too, because you love fidget toys. You should have seen Mitch throw the ASoP out the window of the pub and open these fidget toys.
Speaker 1: The popular man, all my friends are just fidgeting at the table. It was fantastic fidget toys.
Speaker 6: Oh that was so much fun.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have to get a bit.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to get a bigger tub. I've got my fidget toy tub at home on the coffee table. I'm gonna have to get a bigger tub. Now I've got so many.
Speaker 3: Have we spoken about the fidget toy tub?
Speaker 1: Yes, only briefly. You will not that much to say.
Speaker 3: Really, you go to Mitch's house and then when you're sitting on his couch there is a tub of fidget toys. So then I saw it it came out and thought he can just rip it open and pour it in and add some new toys. There were some great, great shit in there.
Speaker 6: It was so much fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you have a good birthday?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It was good. Isn't it funny that like, no matter what age you are, there is a small party that.
Speaker 5: Goes, oh it's over. Oh yeah, it's over.
Speaker 1: But I'm just stretching it out. It's my birthday week. Oh my logic is that so long as those flowers you've got me are still alive, it's still my fucking birth You can still celebrate.
Speaker 5: Good.
Speaker 1: Starting to drop down a little bit, but they're clinging on for deer.
Speaker 3: They are pumped with pink, yellow, and blue food ties, so I don't expect them to last very long at all.
Speaker 1: By the way, can I just tell you that, you know how last week Sean was on and I left the studio so he could tell you what my birthday present was going to be? You did yet, And I wasn't allowed to listen to it when I was editing. Yeah, So now that I've got the present, I listened back, and I just don't feel that he did justice. How excited I would be by this present. He just said, Yeah, I'm getting him green merch from the Polarate Studio. That does not sum up how fucking excited I was when I opened it, because I've been going to that same Polaatee studio twice a week since January and they've got a little merch sand and every week I go, fuck, that jump is cute. God, I really want that. I'm going to get that one day. But usually after class I'm ready for a nap. I'm like, not today, I'll get it another time. Oh it's not even winter yet, and so I've been I'm this jumper off and wearing it. Now is it? And I took Sean to a yoga class with me not long ago, and again I just mentioned in passing how kutes that jump? I really want it? Open my present, and it got it for.
Speaker 5: My God.
Speaker 1: I love it when men listen and demonstrate that they've listened.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's a lovely time to have an apartner listening is.
Speaker 1: But the other thing is, Mum got me a voucher for the Polarate studio. And that's when I thought I might just fucking instead of my tuition, I'll use the voucher on the jumper.
Speaker 5: Thank god I didn't.
Speaker 1: I was going to get it this week, good shaw and beat me to it excited. When I was coming into the building today, someone in reception goes, you're a Scout girl as well, so it's like a badge of honor.
Speaker 5: You're a Scout girl.
Speaker 3: Is that the name of the studio?
Speaker 1: Yes, Scout Pilarates and really, and they've got like one hundred club. If you do one hundred classes you get a free bit of merche. I'm getting fucking close, so I'll be able to add to my collection.
Speaker 3: Two classes a week since January. You'll be well on your way.
Speaker 1: It tells me, hang on, let me say hundred club. And there's the two hundred club.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, what do you get for that?
Speaker 5: Can't I'd prefer the man hundred club.
Speaker 3: You get to fuck Becky.
Speaker 1: Tell me how many I've done? Is there an app for the fifty seven?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 5: I'm past the halfway point.
Speaker 3: Well done. Well, I'm glad you had a lovely birthday, Mitchell.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Did you get lovely messages from me?
Speaker 5: Of course?
Speaker 1: And I didn't want to like be that asshole that just does a blanket thanks everyone for your messages. I was like, Okay, I'm going to actually heart react to them all at the very fucking LEAs is a heart react and that's you know, yeah, that's nice because they were gorgeous and people remember it.
Speaker 3: They know, including us, and that is done, and Dustill, let's move on. Please, Hey, it's your first time listening, Welcome to the show. Is it just me? Every week we start the show the same way. Something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. Mitch doesn't know mine. I don't know Mitch's. We call them midgems. Mine is a fleeting thought, something silly, dumb.
Speaker 1: I would probably put mine in the same category.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good weeks. Though we always get the most out of the durn one, sometimes we overthink them.
Speaker 1: Also, we should mention that we've got Reeth Nicholson on the show today.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you'll be caught up with rees I forget about it.
Speaker 1: Yes, we'll bring that to you a little bit later on. But yeah, lots of fun. We love Reese's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Aussie comedian. They've been on the show before. They're also a judge that.
Speaker 1: Boom though I have a feeling it might have even been during Melbourne lockdown.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, yeah it was.
Speaker 1: I had never spoken to Wreith's face to face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, first time, it was very fun. It's all ahead of Drag Race down Under season three, premiering on stand this weekend. So by the time this episode's out, you can listen to this interview with Reese and go and watch the premiere. But we had a great, a great chat with ree so that'll come later in the show. First, of course, you better kick off with your d jim Mine's kind of nothing. Well, mind's nothing either, so we'll out nothing each other. H Is it just me? Is there nothing worse than wasting a good outfit on a boring day?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, you do have to be careful about that.
Speaker 3: Oh that's so bad when you curate everything from the sock to the pants, to the shirt to the jacket, and the hair's on point, the skin's glowing and you look gorgeous, but it's a boring day. Yeah, Oh, it ruins my soul.
Speaker 1: Having said that, sometimes I sort of road test outfits just when I'm at home alone, because it does give you a pep in the step if you're going about your day and you think, oh fuck, I look good today. Yes, And so sometimes I get dulled up for no one but it's also to check if I actually like an outfit. Yes, you know, it looks better in your head. One hand, you're like, oh, i've got this thing plan for Saturday, I'll wear X y Z. On Tuesday, I'll double check that it actually looks good.
Speaker 3: And sometimes see I've started doing that, I think because I'm sort of like I'm trying to in my new single area. I'm trying to go out more. I'm trying to look a bit better, take pride in how I look. I'm planning things out, so I now think in the shower, I will think of an outfit, whereas before I would just open my wardrobe and go, what can I put on? What works? But now I'm thinking ahead. Like today, I bought a singlet because I know we've got the Drag Race premiere and.
Speaker 1: Oh no, God, no, no, no, Jenna, Well it's the winter, the start of Jenny. He could catch his death. Thank you, let's be hating.
Speaker 3: Okay, look me in the eyes. Would I look good in a silence? You didn't even let me finish the sentence because you knew you'd have to say, yes, do you think i'd look good in a singler?
Speaker 5: Of course? No, I would not look like get the guns out.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 6: I actually think.
Speaker 1: You woulds they're super doopers.
Speaker 3: Okay, so my.
Speaker 5: Plan it's a very lean.
Speaker 3: By the way, I'm a fucking I'm the miloed tube of ice cream my arms are you know the greenspoon that you get when they changed that to wood That pissed me, right anyway, I digress. I want to wear you know that look where you wear a single and it's a low cut, very gay, and then you wear like the chains, but then you also wear a button up over the top. Oh yeah, that's what I'm thinking of. Yeah, because it's gay and I've really got to, you know, pick up now these days I have to benchpin drilled into me.
Speaker 1: Have you still got one of our sing let's, because remember we did that merch a while ago, and not a singlet. It's like the tank top where it's kind of.
Speaker 5: Just a sleeveless shirt.
Speaker 3: That's a good ideas, not.
Speaker 1: A thinglet where it's got those thin little straps throound your neck.
Speaker 3: When I moved out of home, I found all my old merch jumpers, all the tea towels, and they're in a box. So I could wear that You're right, that'd be cute.
Speaker 1: And we aren't there representing the show but actual and well know he re spoke to you during remember yeah, Hi, So yeah, I've planned out an outfit for Friday night and I tried it on today and I've never tried I've never pre tried on an outfit in my life. It's just efficiency.
Speaker 3: It changes the game. Do a pre try on, guys, try before you wear, because if it doesn't work, then you don't freak out.
Speaker 5: Exactly, same as all.
Speaker 1: There is nothing more successful than thinking that a certain outfit is going to be great and then you don't actually like it. It's not comfortable, there's a stay in or something, and then I don't know why.
Speaker 5: I swear.
Speaker 1: My body temperature rises so much when I'm getting ready. Some is the worst.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I put on my skin care and then I just sweat it out. Yes, exactly, a waste of fucking retino getting dressed.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's the same energy as making your bed. You don't realize how fucking exhausted and how sweaty it's gonna be.
Speaker 3: Yes, I completely agree.
Speaker 1: Changing the bloody fitted sheet on the bed, Oh my god, it's the whole workout so much.
Speaker 3: Are you puffed and huffed and puffed after sex? Mitchell?
Speaker 1: Not really actually, although fuck me dead, I'm not oversharing too much. Sometimes because Sean's place doesn't have air con sometimes in summer, oh my god, it's like a slip and slide in that bed.
Speaker 3: Holy shit, I can imagine.
Speaker 5: But I don't mind it.
Speaker 3: That's kind of half the fun. But I will mean after, like sometimes after I just have to lie there and just like sometimes after I masturbate, I just lie there and go, I just need five minutes. That's fine to a climb ties. Yeah, and Jenny's agreeing. She's nodding her head or she just said same. She just mount. Also, speaking of outfits, I'm going to the Logis this weekend. Do you want to see little sneak pick of my outfit? Yes, I'll show you, okay, JENNI, Yes, I will say. This is the gayest outfit I've ever worn in my life. It's so gay, Mitchell. You can look first, it's not bad.
Speaker 1: But it is definitely fabulous.
Speaker 3: Mitchell. Let me just zoom in on the I can see it on the four kilos of pearls.
Speaker 5: I can see it. Look at that can I see, of course.
Speaker 3: Do you like it? Yeah, I'm not where. I'm wearing a button off underneath, haven't put them on.
Speaker 1: It's powder blue with pearls scattered. It's like you've got really big dan druff.
Speaker 6: It reminds me like little nas X.
Speaker 3: Thank you. That's why I don't have the same wretch. I don't have big Nars X. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Little Nars XL.
Speaker 2: Sounds pretty good.
Speaker 3: Big Nars XL. Oh that's stupid, all right, still snoop elean to your face. I couldn't think of another big cow oh fuck off? Oh god? All right, Well that's mine. You are already for yours?
Speaker 1: Yes I am, let's go.
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Do you remember being really fucked off when people stopped referring to the year as two thousand end and started saying twenty.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, I feel it's very American to say two thousand and nine.
Speaker 5: Well that's what it was.
Speaker 1: And I remember being really pissed off when people stopped saying two thousand and nine, twenty ten, twenty eleven, I started saying twenty eleven, twenty twelve. But I can't remember at what point we all made the switch.
Speaker 3: We definitely did because I my memory.
Speaker 5: Twenty eleven, everyone said twenty eleven.
Speaker 3: Two thousand and eleven. Yeah, twenty ten was twenty ten?
Speaker 6: Yeah, because I graduated in twenty ten.
Speaker 1: And we did everyone refer to what its class to twenty ten? Yes, see that sounds better to me twenty ten, But I reckon it was around twenty ten that a few people started saying twenty ten, and I remember being so annoyed. Yeah, I competed, like, no, that's incorrect. Who decides? Why did everyone just start saying it?
Speaker 3: To be honest, it sounds better twenty twelve, twenty thirteen. I think it sounds nicer twenty thirteen.
Speaker 1: But then what about twenty and thirteen? That sounds correct to make too. I think we all said twenty and thirteen, didn't we?
Speaker 3: Did you graduate twenty thirteen? No? Twousand and thirty. I want to say a twenty thirteen?
Speaker 5: Yees?
Speaker 3: Was it twenty thirteen?
Speaker 5: Is it twenty fourteen? Is that the cutoff?
Speaker 3: See? Twenty fourteen sounds like a twenty fourteen? Twenty four I don't remember saying twenty fourteen. Oh no, I was.
Speaker 1: Class at twenty fourteen because I'm way younger than you and I remember being twenty fourteen. Twenty fourteen doesn't ring any.
Speaker 7: Bells, yeah, because I feel it sounds right thirteen but twenty fourteen incorrect.
Speaker 5: Wrong.
Speaker 1: But there was a few years where everyone flip flopped and now it's just twenty whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think it's the Americanization of Australia, to be honest, I think we've just copied the Yanks.
Speaker 5: Do you know what?
Speaker 1: I remember? Remember that disaster movie because everyone thought the world was going to end in twenty twelve, Yes, and there was a disaster movie just called twenty twelve. I remember being so excited for that movie to come out, and they'd hyped it since twenty ten. Yes, and then by the time it came around, everyone's calling it the movie twenty twelve.
Speaker 5: I was like, no, it's twenty twelve.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I read it must have been around that time that everyone started saying twenty twelve, and I was so pissed off. I was like, stop saying that everyone, that's not it.
Speaker 3: But it doesn't make sense. In the nineteen hundreds that didn't go nineteen thousand and one. Yeah, you're right, it would be nineteen oh one. So technically that ten year what happened in that ten year period. I know, to make us go at the end, but nine to eleven, two thousand and one.
Speaker 1: But it wouldn't have sounded right if we all said, oh, the year is twenty oh one. That sounds like you're in twenty four hour time and I can tell me where to meet you at the military base.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe in twenty one. What else do we do it in? When else do we add? And never? Like, it just seems odd that we've put it in there.
Speaker 5: It just sounds better.
Speaker 1: I'm picturing in like a formal setting, or maybe you're watching the news. Yeah, good morning. It is the twentieth of June two thousand and one. That sounds better than twenty oh one.
Speaker 3: So true it does. Who decides this is? Is there a governing body?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It just switched And like I said, I remember being really pissed off.
Speaker 3: All right, So do you want to bring it back or you're happy to end it? You're happy to be twenty twenty three?
Speaker 1: Oh no, we can't bring it back now. Oh okay, so way too many syllables. Twenty and twenty three. I felt like that took me ten minutes to say.
Speaker 3: That words twenty twenty three, don't even.
Speaker 1: Get me started. And when we get to twenty and twenty seven, too much.
Speaker 3: Too many syllables, its a lot, and that's also giving our show way too much credit even bring back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what if I said, yes, I'm putting my foot down, stop it?
Speaker 5: Everyone all right?
Speaker 3: Everyone saying, and we've got that kind of power, And who's like, like, we're going to start putting it into time as well? What time is it?
Speaker 1: The time is three and twenty three pm?
Speaker 3: No, No, three and twenty and three, yeah, and twenty three pm.
Speaker 1: Going forward, we shall henceforth refer to time that way because I fucking said.
Speaker 5: All right, I hear so tonight on air.
Speaker 3: On air, welcome to the show. It's seven o'clock and no minutes.
Speaker 1: That's terrible seven and two, No.
Speaker 3: Seven and nil it's seven seven and nil seven and no seven and not. Is it just me? That's enough of these two? Now let's hear and is it just you? Okay, let's do it? Is it just you? Mitch? And I've done ours? Now it's your chance to have a save your own something that you have noticed you hate or appreciate. Messages on the DMS.
Speaker 1: A couple of miches. Have you'd just forgotten every every key details.
Speaker 3: I was just trying to throw to you, and then Jenna can speak if you want. What how else can they get in touch? Jenna?
Speaker 1: Am I really the only one that knows the number? That's fine? Nine two.
Speaker 3: Getting a lot of text at the moment, but keep them coming people. We can also receive photos. Now I hadn't had eye message switched on, so I was just getting green, but now I'm getting blue, so you can send us pickies. Today we have Kayla from w A Hi, Kayla.
Speaker 7: Hello, how are you going?
Speaker 5: Taylor from manjum Up?
Speaker 3: Specifically manjum Up mandum up. That sounds like some sort of spelling Harry Potter that did well. Where's man small town?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: So small town was on the southwest more east.
Speaker 5: Of w A O.
Speaker 1: When I google Manadama, the top Google search is just is man them up worth visiting? And they don't give a clear answer on Google.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's definitely not.
Speaker 5: You don't reckon.
Speaker 4: No, I just came here for my grad program as I'm doing my nursing all right, and sort of loved it randomly, but it's really close to all like you you're an hour and a half away from basically everything, like different beaches and different other towns, so it's actually quite good to be sort.
Speaker 3: Of in the middle.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So you're not originally from there, No, I'm originally from Perth.
Speaker 5: All right, so this is out bush for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very isolated.
Speaker 5: You'd be used to it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it is actually considering, but this is even worse.
Speaker 3: I've been to wa ever per in my whole life.
Speaker 7: I would recommend it is quite a good holiday if you if you're down for it.
Speaker 5: Well, look, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just feel that in twenty twenty three, you don't know if it's man or them. Jim up, but we'll see.
Speaker 3: It's not her. Jim up. All right, Well let's get your easy just you onie ready? Yes, all right? Hit us?
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 7: Does it really piss you off when you're just driving in a straight line and someone's putting their indicator on and they don't fucking turn.
Speaker 5: Oh it was in like that it's left on by accident, yeah, or.
Speaker 7: Like they're intending they've put it on too early and that you just keep traveling and traveling behind them, waiting for them just to turn and they.
Speaker 1: Never do, and there's no real way to communicate with them and say, hey, by the way, you've accidentally left your indicator on.
Speaker 5: You can't beat the horn.
Speaker 1: That's way too fucking aggressive.
Speaker 7: And if you if you flash your lights, they then stop and go slower and you've just wasted more of your time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they think it's an emergency.
Speaker 3: Just drive around them. You're in a country town. Just don't let it up.
Speaker 7: See you our country towns, there's not very many overtaking lanes, so you end up stuck behind all the oldies that are just doing their Sunday driving at like sixty and one hundred and ten, and it's like, fucking move.
Speaker 1: They're probably a fucking caravan. It's where so they're in no one.
Speaker 7: You've got road trains and that coming the other way, so you don't really have many gaps where you can take over, so you just have to sit there.
Speaker 3: And what is a road train.
Speaker 5: It's like a fucking track.
Speaker 7: So yeah, it's like it's a huge truck that has like lots of different carriages on it, So like a train, but a truck on the road.
Speaker 3: It's perilous out there in the country. Make sure you'd know about it.
Speaker 1: Oh, it was the worst where I grew up because during harvest, when all the road trains are taking the grain from the paddocks into town to be dropped off, the grain would sort of spill off the side of the truck, so they'd be grain on the road, and then these fat fucking birds would come along to pick up the grain, and if you came driving, they wouldn't move. So a lot of dead birds on the road during harvest time because they were just trying to eat the remnants of the grain.
Speaker 3: That's terrific.
Speaker 7: The amount of accidents that you just see happen from people just doing the stupidest ship.
Speaker 3: It's astounding life in mansim Up.
Speaker 7: And then they come back to the hospital and I.
Speaker 3: Do with and you're they're working with it. You can't escape it. No, oh my god, someone who's had severe car crash injuries. You go, well, you shouldn't ad to blink your own for an hour. You're dicking it.
Speaker 7: I'm not looking after you anymore.
Speaker 3: Fix your own broken fibia. I just googled it. Manjumup is next to Dingup, which is next to baller Up, which is next to Pulgar Up, which is also next to Wolger Up.
Speaker 5: Are you making this up?
Speaker 3: No? Jo? Yes? What the fuck is wrong with you all?
Speaker 7: There's so many.
Speaker 3: Ups I'm not joking.
Speaker 1: But then it's also just a hop, skip and a jump away from Diamond Tree. Doesn't that sound pleasant?
Speaker 3: Wow? And it's also next to next to Sunnyside, so that.
Speaker 7: Diamond Tree it used to be back in the day. Because of all the trees, they have a really high like a like a security guard thing, really like higher than the trees, so that when there was bushfires, they could spot them and tell the fieries to go to that exact location.
Speaker 3: I'm not following. Yeah, I don't understand how that works.
Speaker 5: I'm picturing a treehouse.
Speaker 3: Yah.
Speaker 7: Basically yeah, basically a treehouse, but taller than the trees. They've built it up higher so that they could fires from a distance.
Speaker 1: What about that one called Nana?
Speaker 3: Hey, mummy's Nana. I want to bring her a cup and a big.
Speaker 2: The timber path looks fun, does it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: It has a really long slide on it, so that's one of the main attractions.
Speaker 3: Fly Fly you country. People start with the freight train and.
Speaker 5: What do you call that?
Speaker 1: A flippery dip? What's a slide?
Speaker 3: Slide?
Speaker 1: About three times?
Speaker 3: Sorry, I heard slides and I was very lost. Ship there's another up paribler up. I'm not joking.
Speaker 5: These sounds like power up. It's just a bit further power up.
Speaker 3: Hey, honey, I want to go on the weekend. Let's go to tire up slide that would burn your ass cheeks, could burn.
Speaker 7: The whole way down and then you get really bad study. Can you just end up being electrocuted?
Speaker 3: Did you hear about flooding in w a Metch a couple of months ago? It really affected fuck her up terribly.
Speaker 1: I was really tightly on the weekend and I said, sean sticker up, Oh my oh, I can't never mind. I thought that'd be better.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you for thank you for the call, Kayler, And yeah, just stop blinkering, guys, please.
Speaker 7: We'll have to try.
Speaker 3: DMG, do you reckon?
Speaker 1: It's like a little bit insane for someone to not notice.
Speaker 5: No, no, not notice. It makes a noise, it makes I can't hear it.
Speaker 3: I agree. I'm driving my dad's car at the moment, which is European, and it's the blinker is like it's a slight whispery you can getting my fucking eye on die and it's like, is.
Speaker 1: There like volun him on the indicator?
Speaker 5: Is a good turn it?
Speaker 3: Maybe? Okay, no more, no more.
Speaker 5: That was a good one.
Speaker 3: No more message, Kayla, Jenna, Kayla, and get as a prize, no worries.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: We love you, thanks, we love you.
Speaker 6: I just can't get over this slide.
Speaker 1: I I'm sure I can anyway, Like we said before, if you want to jump on the phone for and is it just you, just send us a message a couple of minutes so we can send a text yes over one two seven one two o nine two, or save it for talkback teams live which is in a few weeks.
Speaker 5: Oh boy, August twelve at five.
Speaker 1: Pm Saturday, are they so make sure you're in the Facebook group and during idiots it'll be Facebook Live.
Speaker 3: Hit us up.
Speaker 6: Why didn't you play the sound.
Speaker 3: Effect because Jenna, it's automated and Mitch was whispering, I don't press a button.
Speaker 5: Four one two?
Speaker 1: Is it like my seria? I have to talk in an American accent for it to underste me. Oh four one two seven one two oh nine two.
Speaker 3: Here we go, there we go. I was boiling my eggs this morning and I said, hey, Siries, start a timer for seven minutes, and she heard seventeen. So I forgot and my eggs were fucking ransom that you know, when the goes gray. So upset. I just want to make protein, fucking Siri.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Look, should we get Reese on now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's do it. That was a fun chat with Reese.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Mitch and I we're lucky enough to have Reese visitors right here in the studio, face to face, which was gorgeous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jenna was busy once again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, she only sometimes turns up and sometimes there's not.
Speaker 3: Anyway, we caught up with the wonderful Rees Nicholson.
Speaker 1: Roll it, bitch, so lovely and laughable Reese Nickelson, all.
Speaker 3: Right ahead of the premiere of RuPaul's Drag Race down Under Season three, on Stand exclusively this weekend. The one and only judge extraordinaire. They've been on the show many times, a world renowned comedian, but one time, I know you feel like twice.
Speaker 5: Now I'm glad you're sharing your feelings. Look time, if you're an idiot, it's countless time.
Speaker 3: Correct, we do our research here at this show.
Speaker 5: Oh, I love being on a commercial network where they can play noises like Found Effects. I'll try and stop him. Honestly, it's very annoying.
Speaker 3: I'll be in federal prison one day because the amount of uncopy written music that I play.
Speaker 5: And also all the other stuff.
Speaker 3: But yes, yeah, I'm great to have you.
Speaker 1: Thanks for having me. It feels very nice to be had.
Speaker 3: How very exciting. So the premiere will have aired by the time this.
Speaker 1: Is our I'm assuming so because this comes out Sunday night.
Speaker 5: But unless we break the internet, all the stand programming just makes the Internet freak out and it goes down, and then we have to just send it out on video casettes. That's how we show it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, imagine that's if they had a box set of Drag Race down under like ty Town, you have to switch it to another place.
Speaker 5: Well that is kind of what Netflix was for a while. But literally just sending out stuff.
Speaker 3: Where would they that's right, Where would the prompt be like to switch cassettes? Would it be like it's time like sash day away then when it cut or.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think that would be. Yeah, that would be the way to do it. And you're keeping people moving.
Speaker 3: Yes, at the deliberations. Yeah, and then it should cut switch VHS tape.
Speaker 5: Do you remember, and this is such a thing of maybe around our generations of kids when plasma screens came out and there was a big fear from our mums and dads that maybe the loading screen on a DVD might burn into the screen. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well that's why they made it move right. It wouldn't burn it. It bounced around.
Speaker 1: I did a prank once where I printed off the Channel nine logo and stuck it at the bottom of the screen and then turned the TV off because my brother was watching cricket, and I said.
Speaker 5: Look what you've fucking done.
Speaker 1: We just can't have cricket in the house. It's dangerous.
Speaker 3: She did Jane fall for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at that she was furious.
Speaker 5: I just didn't want any more fucking cricket in the house.
Speaker 3: I'm such a TV ner that I used to watch David Letterman, The Late Show with Dan on Channel.
Speaker 5: Ten after the New No, before the news. It was before the New Oh it changed, that wasn't on at all. Sometimes it would be like os aerobic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they'd bump it anyway. You could see the CBS logo in the corner, but then they just like botch the Channel ten transparent logo over it, and it was so confusing for my brain because I didn't get that it was being sold and bought and whatever. But I love the doubling up of the logos.
Speaker 5: A classic classic Channel ten as well. I love Channel ten I do work on not as much as stand sam programming a wonderful place, but just yeah, understand so much of their late night programming in our era was just like just here's futon totally.
Speaker 3: I got none of the references treat.
Speaker 1: Yourself judge duty again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well okay, so we should ask season three, are there any changes? Is it? Is it just you rue Michelle.
Speaker 5: Because and it's the same Queens as last year as well. We're just keeping it exactly the same. We're just letting theither one and season two were just duking it out. We're doing our own all stuff and went.
Speaker 3: Rewounded and real love Spanky Jackson. Bring her back.
Speaker 5: She really does. The greatest gift this year has for me, at least I'm speaking selfishly, is we've had guest judges before, but it was always under kind of even season two with a little bit kind of COVID. There was a bit of a flu going around for a while. I don't know if you remember, but we get like guest judges. We get to sit and I get to turn to the left and there's someone there, and it's quite nice because it gives my eyes a rest from the beauty that radiates off RuPaul to my right. Yeah, sometimes you can't stare. It's gotten to the point where I and I'm not making this up, I stare at Ruth so much when we're in between shots that she has begun just being like having to look at me and go stop staring at me.
Speaker 1: And it's very strange.
Speaker 5: Oh that's great, but no, like, and it's wild for me because I still don't you know, I have this job and I for two or three weeks of the year, I get to go and be in drag race. But the rest of my life isn't that life. And so we get probably you know, Adam Lambert was there, and that was the day that Aj from the Backstreet Boys, who spoiler alert, I'm very sorry to break it to you, was not in the show, but he just came to visit the set because him and Rue know each other really, and then I was stuck in a stuck as a strong word. But Michelle Rue, AJ from the Backstreet Boys and Adam Lambert were all just chatting and I was also there and they was it.
Speaker 1: That awkward thing to be like, Hi, well I don't have a helicopter.
Speaker 5: To talk about, no, And so then literally we're talking about like we were talking about the Great Barrier Reef and I was saying I thought of it, yeah, yeah, like buying a bit and you know, just snapping a bit off and eating it. But the saying like, oh yeah, I didn't know. I was just trying to make conversations. I said, yeah, I'm such an idiot. I didn't realize how far out the Great Barrier Reef is. I thought it was like pretty close. And Rue said, well, you can just kind of get a helicopter out there, I think, And I was like, oh yes, and.
Speaker 3: They all chuckled.
Speaker 5: I teased her and they're like, oh yeah, helicops And they all started talking about the helicopters like all right, no, And then we all went to the Backstreet Boys together, Wow, yeah, because they were touring. Was it still in New Zealand the film?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, in Auckland Barks arena.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on, we'll talk about the filming. You saw the Backstreet Boys with RuPaul?
Speaker 5: Yes, me and Michelle Rue, Tom one of the producers there in one of the producers sat together and watched the Backstreet Boys. Wow, what a time. It was pretty wild.
Speaker 3: What's Rue like in that situation outside of the show not being taped?
Speaker 5: Loved it, like and played. You know, there's this whole thing. I don't know if you, but like he talks about dirty charades a lot, like hees we played while waiting and because he's quite anonymous, like he wears quite a lovely tracksuit, but a track fuit out in the world and have the mask on. And so no one and we were out in the front of an arena waiting to go into the Backstreet Boys playing dirty charades. No one's any of the wife only I know, like Michelle's getting recognized a lot. I'm getting recognized a little bit. There's RuPaul. Now they have no idea who that is. Wow, it's incredible, Like because she you know, she covers up a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you mean like a COVID mask? Is that what you're man?
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, no, she wears a full latex mask, masks from Hot Dollar. Yeah yeah, yeah, wait, So what's dirty charades?
Speaker 1: It's like, I'll be.
Speaker 5: Honest, I've never quite understood the rules, and I don't arc up very often we play. Of course, we play a lot where I think it's you you make up a dirty title. It's like remember when Twitter used to be like change a movie title with one word and make it dirty type of thing. You do that, But then so we have to guess the charade, like the dirty yeah yep, yeah, and but I've never I think that's what it is instead of like na by the titties.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, just like that or just fucked by the dozen, cheaper by the titties.
Speaker 3: Fed both, That's what I mean. I don't get the game, neither do you read.
Speaker 1: I can make things sound dirty, but I currently do the charade. I couldn't I sucked by the dozen.
Speaker 3: I really want to see that. I think I did enough.
Speaker 1: About my weekend.
Speaker 5: Watching YouTube race for that joke.
Speaker 3: I know, I know we will fight after the show.
Speaker 1: This is very juvenile, a little little bit dirty of me. But we've been talking a lot about fuck Mary kill that game. Yeah, the.
Speaker 5: Hypothetical life break.
Speaker 3: You hope we're a game when you kill someone in real life. Or Mitch was worried.
Speaker 1: He had this paranoia that people had played fu Mary Keill behind his back and he'd gotten killed all these times.
Speaker 3: It's my deep insecurity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's southing we've be chatting about it being in fact a lot too probably, Yeah, but I didn't.
Speaker 3: I'm newly single, so I was in my Yeah. Yeah, I was what you really wanted with a marry Yeah, that's what I wanted. Yes, Mitch, I'm trying to.
Speaker 1: I was going to say, fuck Mary, kill the drag rates down undercast. But there's Rue, Michelle and then Spanky Jackson from last year.
Speaker 3: That'll do nice.
Speaker 5: There you go, im I and Ruth will I would assume, so keeps that tight. Yeah, George is probably in there, and that's about. That's about it. Really. Then I guess I got to marry Rue. I'm sorry, Michelle, I'm probably going to kill you.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 5: No, actually no, I reverse. I mean, but you've got a fuck banky, Yeah, of course you do. Actually, it's going to be a night you will never forget. You'd want to, but you wouldn't be able.
Speaker 1: To know, so you fuck be fucked by Thank you.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 1: Actually, marry Mary Michelle.
Speaker 3: And you'd kill RuPaul.
Speaker 5: It'd be a story.
Speaker 3: True.
Speaker 5: And then I'm married to I feel that would be a story too, Like they're all in happy marriages. True, but Michelle, like Michelle and I are pretty like we text really often and she's like and she's rue and I are buddies and stuff. But you know that's my both. Yeah, Michelle and I actually like she kind of got me the first season when I had no idea what was going on. I didn't know what to do. In the slightest, she was like my mother. Hen she's like a genuine she's a genuine.
Speaker 1: Men in your marriage and you have no idea what you're doing, she'd guard you through. Yeah, she guided me through it.
Speaker 5: She'd be like, now this is I mean And look, I don't think she wants to have sex anymore.
Speaker 1: Then we don't have death sex. That's great, Well that would suit you just fine.
Speaker 5: A beautiful marriage.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 1: Actually I think I want to marry Michelle.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Actually segue speaking of marriage, you're set to get married is it this year?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: September?
Speaker 3: Oh my god. At the end More Theater.
Speaker 5: I'm getting married at the end More a huge spectacle.
Speaker 3: It's a whole thing. Everyone's talking about it really. Yeah, you know, it's funny. It's a true story. I am in this skincare group called It's you know Mecha where you buy a skin cap, I mean, like the Mecha chit chat and like if you want to buy I'm.
Speaker 5: A Mecca person. I'm a I'm level four.
Speaker 3: I'm level four.
Speaker 5: Yeah, get to level four.
Speaker 3: I'm not a you need to work on a stand show.
Speaker 5: Every time you look at the app and it tells you how much you've spent to get to that level four, you really feel it deep in your chest.
Speaker 3: Then you look in the mirror and the redol is working and it pays off. So I'm level four as well. And I'm in the Mecha chit chat group on Facebook. You should join. So someone said, and this is so funny. Hey, I'm going to a pretty high profile wedding coming up. And I only knew it was you because we've spoken about it. Yeah, so they said, I'm going to it a pretty high profile wedding, two famous comedians getting married at the end Moore Theater. And then I went, oh, I know that's Reese. What do you recommend for a nice natural look? The theme is glitz and the theme is over the top or sparkle. There's no theme, but we wrote on the invitations have you met us?
Speaker 5: That was what we said. Yeah, that's brilliant, like under the dress code. Yeah, that's but everyone's taking it very seriously and they're all very stressed about it. We're like, no, it's fine, Well that's what this poor this poor woman who's clearly a friend or a friend of a partner, said what do what do I need on my face? And they're all commenting, trying to work out who it was, what celebrity it was. And I knew, and I was sitting on the on the gym, but I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't drop it. I wouldn't.
Speaker 5: I thought you were about to say toilet. Then I was just sitting on the toilet, scrumbling through the mecha, chinking at you. Anyway, Mecca, I could Mecca is like Priceline used to be my I could go in there and just spend a couple of hours in there. Yeah, I was a member of the Sisterhood. And yes, yes, Chris, I did a corporate for Mecca once and Ida was there, and the poor guy running the corporate like I was hosting the show. I just kept threatening as I got drunker. Over the course of the night, I just kept threatening that I'm just going to go out there and bring up Kerry Packer.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, did it go down?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: He just kept going, do not do that?
Speaker 2: Is it just podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 1: You must get so many random job offers outside of actual stand up comedy, like hosting a corporate and even even reality TV each other A big one, random shit.
Speaker 5: A big ones are weddings a lot of people want. And that's when you do a terrible thing where you give them such a high rate. You know they're going to say no, yeah, because you don't want to say no. You can't. It feels rude to be like no, but who wants Like people want you to m see their weddings, and it's like, I don't. I get not not officiated m see it. And then maybe people have been like, oh, maybe do twenty minutes a stand up I've never been at a wedding and thought more stuff, Yeah, there needs to be more stuff to people. I don't know I want to see people I don't know here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: True, isn't the beauty of being the MC Like you get to be their cousin or something and you embarrassed the fuck.
Speaker 3: Out with them.
Speaker 5: Nothing to me, but you must get like, you must get stuff like weird, weird request for things. Yeah, you're a big You're a big some weird shit.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I got the other day?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 1: This is so cruel, by the way, I got a DM offering to pay me to promote a vape brand. And there I was with the most fucking intense nicked team with drawals, and I'm doing such a good job of not vaping, and I'm like, imagine that someone with a gambling addiction and they just walk up and go, do you want to.
Speaker 5: Ran can go to the casino?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: Good luck?
Speaker 3: Did you say yes to it?
Speaker 5: Of course I didn't.
Speaker 3: Sure that's illegal, by the way, I thought that was going the other way.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I.
Speaker 5: Would have done it. I just wouldn't have.
Speaker 3: I love money, Oh god, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Would they've given you money just to promote the vape like you didn't have to vape it?
Speaker 1: Well, if it was right there in front of me, there's no way. I wasn't vaporing.
Speaker 3: Yeah you're right, but yeah I did.
Speaker 5: Don't vape everyone.
Speaker 1: It's bad you're smoking, then stop smoking and start vapor.
Speaker 3: Isn't that a funny distinction? Vaping's okay, but only if you're a smoker.
Speaker 1: Well, because it looks like you're giving a robot hand job.
Speaker 3: It does, or you're in call of duty the little walky talkie once they're so sometimes I'm like, it is the same talking to I reckon.
Speaker 1: Neither of a theme like Game of People, but we're both game people.
Speaker 3: I lived around the corner from the end More just moved so I.
Speaker 5: Lived on Australia Street in Newtown.
Speaker 3: Continental Deli do like.
Speaker 5: I went to Continental Dely today. My favorite restaurant.
Speaker 3: You can leave.
Speaker 5: Continental Deli Deli is doing the food for my wedding.
Speaker 3: That's brilliant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god, that's steak tat Oh are you.
Speaker 3: Getting the sorry Mitchell, are you getting the olive's anchovy with a lemon rind?
Speaker 5: M hm. Everyone can leave. We can stop recording.
Speaker 3: Sometimes Sometimes sometimes I go to Continental and and I just have to trust the specials because the way that they describe them, I can't get around it ox tongue sausage and it's with a pure colieflower gratine.
Speaker 5: And that's a shrink, yes, exactly. Yeah, it's not the most horny food. You don't see very many people there on Like I think if people who are on a date there, there are a couple of years in. You know, they've got separate bathrooms in their house.
Speaker 3: Yes, the staff shitting, I mean I mean she yes, Yeah, the staff despise me. They just don't have the time for anyone.
Speaker 5: Oh no, that's what's great about it. I like a restaurant. They had a little bit of give in it, Like it's almost an al dente amount of disdain for Yes, yeah, you were like, you're lucky to be here.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yes, it's hard to get into it. And then there's beads at the front door, which I get tangled in every time.
Speaker 5: It's like proper chains. Yeah, and it's even god, they're gonna love the we're gonna love this plug and similar in a retail situation. I like it. Some people hate it. I like it if they're a bit douchey. So yeah, make me earn this decide whether I want this. I agree, And the foods. It's very the flavors a.
Speaker 3: I mean it's anchovy, a piece of lime, mitch, and then an olive, So you kind of go, do I like this? But I should like it's good?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Wait a piece of lime? What a piece of lemon is like preserved lemon?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, and like an anchovy and then an olive like on a tooth pick.
Speaker 3: They do more.
Speaker 1: I say, okay, I was I thought you would. They were slapping that on a plate and being like enjoy.
Speaker 3: I was like, this place sounds if it was from them, I would say Sharp Continental Deli in Newtown. But we did skim past the wedding, so it's all happening. It's it's yeah, you're exciting.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, because we were originally meant to get married in.
Speaker 5: May of twenty twenty. Oh what happened a little bit again a little bit what please explain the lack of guest judges that we also have a bunch of guest judges at my wedding. The meant to get married in May of twenty twenty and then had to cancel for your reasons, and then yeah, finally got nashit together and it's very exciting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm really looking forward to it.
Speaker 5: We've not we've definitely not planned it enough if we should, Like it's pretty soon and we've got like the food sorted certain things. I thought it. But it's also like we had to I didn't know that you even had to do this. You've got to sign like an intention to marry paperwork in Australia before, Like in Australia, you can't just like there's no shotgun weddings. You can't just wander into you can't do that. You can't do that. And so you know, our celebrant Cath was asking us like and so how do you want the order of the and like, we don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're the person.
Speaker 5: I mean that's not true. I've got married before to a lesbian anyways.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, who was that? Zoe k Mark? Yes?
Speaker 5: Wife, wife?
Speaker 3: Is that a legal?
Speaker 1: Weird thing to be able to say?
Speaker 3: Was that a legal wedding?
Speaker 5: We signed paperwork, but we never filed it with a charity event and so we didn't want to. We're trying to give money to Minus eighteen and we're like, sorry, there was a thousand dollars divorce charge. Sorry about that, but enjoy your formal your little weird home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course, of course. Well listen, the season is out, go anyway with drag Race, to go watch drag Race? What a promo? What about?
Speaker 1: I mean, it's great this year. I'm really excited.
Speaker 5: I mean it's great every year, but it feels exciting this year, like it's it's a it's a good group, good, good, good.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm good friends with Emil Adam all right, but yeah that's a drag quid in the show, drag quan in the show.
Speaker 5: Anyway, we're all good friends with them, of course, definitely, we're all.
Speaker 3: Friends of em and and like we've only spoken about the only don't they have is from one episode. So I'm very I'm very nervous to see the episode.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know you can't say, like who won and ship, but I'm just thinking, surely it can't be another key with Surely it can't be it's.
Speaker 3: Been Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to read your body language. I'm getting nothing.
Speaker 5: Well, I got no body what I have a full body do I can see it.
Speaker 3: If the queens are in a submersible, all nine of them. I didn't even get to see the tit. No, what a shame.
Speaker 5: I'm not telling you anything, but this is stressful because this is the only job I have that involves this type. Like every other job I have is my own work and like and so I can just talk about you know, like I got a book coming out and I can just talk about that and stuff. But like drag race is the only job where I come into interviews, like do you ever my my lovely publisher, Susan is sitting in the room right now, just eyeing me, making sure or I don't say anything in a tetchy way. No other job do I have where there's someone in the room. It's like having like a suitcase handcuff to my wrist. Yeah, so no one can steal it. Don't tell them anything. So that's why I tell vague anecdotes about the backstrip boys and my wedding.
Speaker 1: What would a track happen like Susan's in the room, What would actually happen if you gave us a spoiler? What would your next action be, Sousan? Would you dive over here and me like no stop yep, and I'd say delete it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have to have a whole conviction when you told me, because I'd fight you on that.
Speaker 5: I think it is a Spoilers are an interesting thing because I.
Speaker 1: Don't know how to use Reddit. It's a very confusing interface.
Speaker 5: But like I know, the kind of like people know things before they know thing like you know, sometimes, like the guessing of the cast before the cast is released, even before the cast is locked down, is always incredible to me, and I think it often is just people wildly guessing and kind of getting it right. But I do kind of think I'm trying to and this sounds a little bit like more serious that I mean it too, But don't you want to like enjoy it, Like don't you want to like have a good time watching that. I feel like I'm trying to get to a point where I'm I think as I get a little bit older, I get less cynical about things, and I'm trying to just like you know, the line I use about drag Race sometimes is like, you know, we make this for you and not in spite of you, right.
Speaker 1: And like try like enjoy it.
Speaker 5: Don't look for things that you don't like about it, look for things you do like about And I mean that with everything, like you know, even things with Barbie at the moment where, by all accounts, is like a fantastic movie, but people are looking for things to be furious about. Yes, And it's like, do you know how fucking hard it is to get a movie made, let alone a multi million dollar movie with incredible staff in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go and have a good time, your psycho.
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean I'm at the age where my cynicism starting to die down because I was sitting there at the Barbie movie going, oh, don't be that guy, don't be that guy, don't be that guy, because I was noticing things that I'm like, who fucking care the bloody Barbie bo it's the Barbie. I can't be bothered having conversations about what I didn't didn't like. Yeah, you people like it's not feminist enough.
Speaker 5: It's like they made a feminist allegory out of Barbie.
Speaker 1: They did anything at all? What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: And I think it's like not to make it too much about things like drag Race, but I think it's with all the franchises. But it's like we're making something in Australia and New Zealand, like we're making content like yeah, and it's and it's good, and there's crews involved and lots of people involved, and like and Rue was fucking there.
Speaker 1: I don't know, It's just it just really interests me.
Speaker 5: It's a weird way to call yourself a fan of something and be furious at something at the same time. It is very interesting to me.
Speaker 3: This makes sense.
Speaker 1: We've established that you two obviously have quite a bit in common. I'm sure something in common too. Well, yeah, I was going to ask about something little may or may not have in common, because I remember, not too long ago I heard you say something about you were trying to get an ADHD diagnosed. Yeah, yeah, where are we at with that?
Speaker 5: Did you end up get I'm the try I was speaking to justice, what a coinkyting? Just this morning I was speaking to a psychologist and I'm I'm still on the waiting list. I'm like, I've been on the waiting list for fucking ages. I've been overs not good for the ADHD.
Speaker 3: Why are you are you?
Speaker 5: How are you going? Oh yeah, I've been quite a few years now. When we got it, you can give me a handful of dexies. Yeah, well I will. I don't want to know say that. I got it before.
Speaker 1: It was cool, but it was so breezy. Within like two weeks, I've gotten the diagnosis.
Speaker 3: It was easy.
Speaker 1: Is twenty fifteen or something?
Speaker 5: Absolutely? Yeah, it's a it's a different five out there now. Even before when I started trying to get it with my GP, like talking about GP about it too. When I went again recently, his system is so different, Like it's there's been such an influx of them that he knows exactly how to do it now. It's yeah, it's very different, isn't a co It is wild how common it is in our industry? Oh?
Speaker 1: I know, right? Is that what made you think? Oh, maybe I've good ide? Actually because literally everyone else around as well.
Speaker 5: I think it's like my partner also started to maybe point out some traits the I think it's also because I mean, look at me right now, I just like went off somewhere to get my I just look somewhere else to get my thoughts, right. I think it's because we existed it Like comedians and broadcasters, we're kind of like I literally have someone in my life whose job is to manage me, like she is my manager, and so you kind of you have people to kind of work things out for you sometimes, so it kind of it's moth to a flame, you know.
Speaker 1: I just I got to a point where I was like, I fucking can't deal with ADMIN anymore.
Speaker 5: Like, no, I'm out of Dexis. It's gonna make me, Isn't it amazing?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 5: I like, if you know, legally had self medicated with them, Like, had a whole bunch of work to do, and it became very clear to me that I must have it because I was like, for a full day, like it's I had a superpower. I did like two months worth of ADMIN and I wasn't like speeding. I wasn't like I got to clean the house. It was like I just felt calm and productive and productive. It just makes your brain feel correct. I think the vaping is an ADHD thing as well, because it's a little it's a little dopamine hit, Like it's a little gives you a little buzz that you're wanting.
Speaker 1: It's also like similar to the same reason someone might reach for a fidget toys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been figeting the whole time. I'm obsessed. I always fidget.
Speaker 1: I got a necklace that it's supposed to help with reaching for the vapor. It's literally like a whistle that doesn't whistles.
Speaker 3: You pick it up, just like a rape whistle. It does look like a rape whistle. Like, Yeah, told me that I noticed it, and I thought you had a I thought you had a Yeah, which is.
Speaker 1: An okay thing to have.
Speaker 3: It's not pro No, No, it's anti.
Speaker 5: But I usually wear it out so proudly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, rallies, the rallies, the creeps over here. Were you wearing it?
Speaker 1: No, not to damn what you would want from it?
Speaker 5: Was it you got a little like something like because I'm not I mean, of course I want the nicotine, but it's like there's almost like you want the taste, like you want a little it's like a breathing something out. I'd want almost you know those things that used to clear you're not like I was addicted to those exhibited Yeah, the menthol Yeah, I'm not sick at all and I'm hulfing at one of those up my nose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I would be back to health. I'd get it when I was sick, and then like three months later, I'm like, I'm still carrying this thing around.
Speaker 5: I can't put it down. Yeah, I loved it.
Speaker 1: Why didn't I ever think to use those vixenhalists to quit the vaping. That would be perfect and it would quite It's similar to me just in the smoker section of the club.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you'd be caught in a cubicle in a gay bar, like with a sniffing nobe like oh wait, no, no, that some.
Speaker 3: Of the good ship. I love it all right, before we let you go, you should get you to doing. Is it just you with your own Oh yeah, yeah, it's just me, Yes, it's just me. If it's you, it's just me, it's it's all of us. Something you've noticed, something you hate or appreciate. Did you bring one prepared? Oh sure, okay, all right, let's count you in.
Speaker 7: It.
Speaker 1: Just a straight people done? Have they done?
Speaker 3: It's all say at the same time, yes, yes, yeah, yes, we did not do that?
Speaker 5: Done?
Speaker 3: Or yees?
Speaker 5: Who are you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I mean I got that. I just think just with I mean, speaking of drag race and stuff, drag bands like just like drag story time, just give it up. I also think I'm someone who and you know, gender and sex there are different things, and but but I've I often think as someone who I was. I'm a queer person, and I recently came out as non binary. How exciting that is and how fun it is that you can be constantly kind.
Speaker 1: Of evolving as queer people.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, straight people, the moment you're like I'm straight, you're kind of done, like you kind of put yourself in a bit of a box, and I kind of feel like queer people. I've said this before, but it's like we're in like a big pool and they keep building more pool and.
Speaker 1: How nice, Like get in the pool.
Speaker 5: We don't know why it's warm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, jump in, jump in.
Speaker 5: I mean we do know why it's.
Speaker 3: We're all across it. Yeah, definitely come people listening right now.
Speaker 5: Of course, we love our straight straight You're a fascinating group of people with your harsh fabrics and your violence.
Speaker 3: Listening to this as what.
Speaker 1: Did you say, violence, harsh fabrics and violence.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that's more straight men, I mean, not straight. We love straight women.
Speaker 3: Our culture be without exactly. We have no jobs without women, like.
Speaker 5: God and commercial radio of course, podcast would be nothing without straight women. And stand please stop having your hands parties in our spaces and yes, Dan please anyway, like I was saying, watch Bump.
Speaker 3: Moral of the story watch Bump Cordia Carbons brilliant.
Speaker 1: Are they doing the weekly drop thing again with drag Race?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, yeah, weekly Okay, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: That's actually one of the few shows that I'm like, okay, allow that it's a week. It's like, it's like how straight people get together with the boys and watch footy. My friends are like, it's Saturday, we better meet up and watch drag Race.
Speaker 5: I do think it is that. But then I love when drag Race US first became a thing. I noticed all the kind of straight boy comics backstage at shows. It shows you how kind of the culture cuts through in that all the straight boys would be like, you know what, like Trinity, she's got a step a pussy up this week?
Speaker 1: I see they started following it like.
Speaker 5: It was sport. It was really really inspiring.
Speaker 3: I love that. That's very sweet. Do you think Australia is there in the same way that the US are? Like, I feel like the straight audiences in the US get around a bit in Australia. Is it just the queen's watching drag Race down there?
Speaker 5: And I think so. I think people I had a really strange thing where because they played on BBC in the UK down Under. Oh yeah, so it's on a free to air thing. And I was getting stopped more on the street that like there was it was like a weird thing where but it was all queer with all queer people watching it. But I was doing during Edinburgh Fringe. Karen for Finance was doing a show before me, and every night I was walking out past your audience, and every night I got stopped by people, and every night people asked me what I was doing, like I'd be I'd be like, oh, I'm doing a show. And every night they'd be like, well what are you doing? What do you do in the show? And they have no idea that you're a comedian, Like it makes you realize, how like, what did you think?
Speaker 1: I just started as a drag lawyer, yeah.
Speaker 5: And moved up to drag judge and I'm hoping to get to the High Court at a certain point.
Speaker 3: You'll get there. Fingers all right, Rey Nicholson, good luck for the wedding, good luck for the premiere.
Speaker 5: What else that works out for you, good luck to the diagnosis. A lot of things in the the up in the air for me at the moment, Yes.
Speaker 3: A lot of things you need to luck for. Yeah, and things were coming back to the show.
Speaker 5: Let me to see your fellows. I see you all at the clinic now. The ADHD.
Speaker 3: The problem with three people that most definitely have ADHD is ending a podcast. Yeah, yeah, we've I've tried to end nineteen times.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, and bit and yeah we've gone over all right, fine, we're doing it again. We're doing it right now.
Speaker 3: We're all looking for something.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Bye, great and really we'll see you next week.
Speaker 3: See you guys, love Is it just me?
Speaker 2: A podcast by a couple of images.
Speaker 5: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast.
Speaker 1: Welcome to add brief. This is our secret segment on the end. We pretend the show is complete, but it ain't. We keep talking shit here we are. There's nothing planned or structured in this bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, no, I will say I'm excited for Drag Race season three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I really, I struggle to give a fuck about any other season. Like I'll watch episodes with Sean and my friends and whatever, but I really only follow properly the Aussie one.
Speaker 3: Yeah not sorry, no down Under you of.
Speaker 6: Course I've only ever seen the down Under one.
Speaker 3: I've got a friend on it. This season my friend Adam. Yeah, yeah, Akam the drag quay. I've known Adam for years. Adam and I had each other for Secret Sanda last year.
Speaker 5: What's the context of that.
Speaker 3: Well, we're in the same friend group, Adam.
Speaker 1: Do you mentioned your friend Adam?
Speaker 3: Oh, well, Adam. Adam is very close with Hayden. Yes, and then we was Hayden's friend circle.
Speaker 1: Do you get to keep any of Hayden's friends in the divorce or is it kind of understood that if he introduced them to you, they got to stick by him essentially?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, I haven't spoken to him in a week's full no contact era.
Speaker 1: No contact error.
Speaker 3: So it's so depressing. Yeah, you want a break up update, it's very depressing.
Speaker 5: Still you've seen better, though, you do.
Speaker 3: I am better, but still five years. Yeah, Like I've said, I didn't. I didn't anticipate the relationship ending, especially the way it did. What he did, know what he did, and so it was it's still kind of like, oh, yeah, it's really real. You know.
Speaker 1: I think that no contact thing will probably help.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Everyone said you've got to do no contact, but it's like I think you do.
Speaker 5: Do you I think, so.
Speaker 3: Why, what's the point of it. I like to talk things through multiple times because I forget key facts.
Speaker 1: But I think you guys did that at first, right.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we did a lot of talking and a lot of Yeah, it's only been three months. If anyone out there is going through a breakup and they feel, I kind of feel. And this isn't directed at YouTube. It's so many people are like, oh, oh, you're still sad. So I feel like I'm going to be sad for quite a while, of course, especially the person that I am, like, you know, I'm a roveantic. I'm so sensitive and I'm just like, I just want to love someone, you know what. The hardest thing is not having anyone to just call or chat to, or send things to or have accomplishments to share with that I want.
Speaker 1: To fuck you, to ask you to do with you.
Speaker 3: I share it with with all of you as well, but it's just on a different level. Yeah, yeah, you know, to connect with someone on a different level.
Speaker 5: So I tried to call to do a welfare check the other day, couldn't get ahld of you.
Speaker 3: I wasn't well, Oh no, I was fair, It wasn't well welfare check. You'd anyway you're going through a breakup, thoughts and prayers with you. Absolutely treacherous.
Speaker 1: Treacherous is a great word.
Speaker 3: It's treacherous powerful. It's like you're on a wooden ship.
Speaker 6: That's what it reminds me of, like a pirate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it reminds me of a real croaky wooden ships in the seas.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When I google treacherous, I was trying to find a synonym. I don't know does treacherous mean something different, because it's come up with disloyal, faithless, unfaithful. I thought treacherous meant like, you know, you weather a storm. That's what we said, risky. What's the definition of treacherous guilty of or involving betrayal or deception?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Hang on, I scrolled down to definition two, presenting hidden or unpredicted dangers.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: That's more.
Speaker 1: That's and a synonym for treacherous in that context is hairy?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 1: How is hairy dangerous? I've been living on the edge for fucking five years.
Speaker 3: But if you have goodness me and you should see my back, it's treacherous. Imagine putting that on grinder under my interests. I'm a bear, treachery, treachery. What are you into? I'm treachery. I'm a treachery top. Oh my god, so I downloaded grinder.
Speaker 5: Sorry to hear that I've deleted it.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I just thought that I did judging anyone else who actually enjoy but I just never never enjoyed it. Me trying to send a sext. Hi, so I'd like to rub you. What do you fucking say?
Speaker 3: Well, that's the thing. It's awful. I didn't have a face on my face on my profile, just a headless shot. But then if people ask for photos, I just send a photo of my face. Oh my god, my confidence in the toilet. Someone would be like Hi, Hi, they be like face pick, I'm sure he's a face pek blocked and that would happen. That has happened a dozen times.
Speaker 5: Wait, what was your profile pick?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 3: I was just ahead. It was a gray head like I didn't have a profiley, No.
Speaker 1: Put a photo of you, but no head included.
Speaker 3: No, no, no no.
Speaker 1: I was like, what, you just send your bodice dude or not? That's what I needed to know.
Speaker 3: No, I don't send dudes. I have photos of myself that look cute that I send once we've had a conversation. Anyway, I messaged someone and I was like hi, and then they said a photo like, oh my god, Mitch Jeerry, I love the podcast. I was like, oh, I've got to delete this, so I deleted the app and I burnt my phone.
Speaker 1: That's cute that one of our listeners messages is actually really cute.
Speaker 3: Where do you go from there? Thank you so much? Have you left a review? Do you have an is it just you of your arm? I love to get you on the show. How grim and I haven't been on a date yet. It's just all too much, it's all too soon. It's all a fucking lot, guys.
Speaker 1: I'm really fanging a second cup of tea. Is it rude to leave during a to D brief to make a cup of tea?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: But you just have to leave it in Jenna and I can talk.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go for it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's no in the secret segments.
Speaker 1: I need a fucking coppa.
Speaker 6: So it is a nice jumper.
Speaker 3: It is nice? Isn't nice?
Speaker 6: It's really nice?
Speaker 3: Maybe I should do polarates in my Fit Girl era?
Speaker 6: Did you see that nearby here work, there's a POLARATEI studio.
Speaker 3: Yes, I walked past.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm going to do it.
Speaker 3: They were building the Polarates machines the other day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I walked past and I thought, oh, that looks cool. I have this offer thirty dollars for five classes.
Speaker 3: Do you mean what is pilates?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Have you not done it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Is it core?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 6: But they've got machines.
Speaker 3: I've seen the machines. They're like, it's like a rowing machine.
Speaker 6: I don't know how to use it. Apparently it's good for you.
Speaker 3: Apparently it's I think it's Core. That's good and like muscles, we'll last Mint when he comes back. It's a shame he's not here to talk and he's the authority on polates. Exactly have you been?
Speaker 6: I've been good. I've been good. The move has been good, the mansions nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mitch's back. How's a quick corpa that that bag's barely brewed?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's quite a straightforward process.
Speaker 3: Actually, if you tried it, what milk you in?
Speaker 5: Well, they've only got the cow milk.
Speaker 3: Yeah they do. They're really cheap.
Speaker 1: Anyway, what if I had allergies.
Speaker 6: Yeah, can Mitchell I got a question?
Speaker 5: Yeah? OK.
Speaker 6: Nearby there's a new Polarates studio opening up.
Speaker 3: It's next door, next door to the Hillside.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: And it's like with the machines. Have you ever done that before?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Reformer?
Speaker 5: What do you do?
Speaker 3: What's Reformer?
Speaker 1: Because there's Pilarates as a concept and you can either do it with the mat where it's this year on a yoga mat, bending and ship the Reformer machine, which I've tried the Reformer class. That didn't do much for me. There's nothing additional that I can achieve on a Reformer machine that I can't just do on a mat.
Speaker 3: Explain the Reformer machine. You're on a seat and does it pivot or something?
Speaker 1: It's on like springs. Just google Reformer Polarates machine.
Speaker 6: Do you jump on it?
Speaker 5: Not even that's what.
Speaker 1: I picted it, But they literally just used it as like a block. They were like, right now, put one foot on the machine and now lunge against it. I thought it would be taking advantage of the springs a bit more.
Speaker 6: Oh I didn't think of that.
Speaker 1: Oh God, Now should I still reach out to my you know how we were talking about as part of your hobby hunt. Yeah, i'd get us to do a little class at my polarate studio stout pilates. Yeah, should I still do that? So to ask them effect, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Definitely, I'll do one. Yeah, I'll do one. I'd love to.
Speaker 1: I'm really nervous to ask why because I just adore my teacher.
Speaker 3: I think she's a bit too cool for me. Why?
Speaker 1: Because she's just really cool.
Speaker 3: Maybe you're Mitchell Combs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but she's l Can we call her? No?
Speaker 3: Why don't we call her? An ask?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's doing a class.
Speaker 3: Probably, Well is she like young and cool or old and cool because it's very different energies.
Speaker 1: Oh, she's probably outrage or maybe early thirties. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, but yeah, she's.
Speaker 1: Very chill, very cool.
Speaker 3: And you sched to ask her a lot, right, because you don't want to. I don't want to give ad Yeah, I hate to say that ship is saled you.
Speaker 5: I don't know why I get really nervous around her.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, you don't get nervous around many people.
Speaker 5: I know, like my Pilati's instructor of all people.
Speaker 3: What has she said to you? Is she a bit brutal.
Speaker 1: No, not at all. She's really chilling. One time she said to me, Oh my god, Mitch, you've gotten really strong. I can really tell, and I just like I was high for fucking weeks.
Speaker 3: You would have melted.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh that's such a great compliment.
Speaker 3: What do they do They stand in the middle of the room and then and then they do a pose, then new copy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, basically, but I've started doing bar instead of pilates.
Speaker 5: Is she's what i'd be getting it? Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, explain bar.
Speaker 1: So it's like a ballet bar, and there's some exercises that incorporate the bar. You just like hold on to it and you know, the room full of mirrors picture of ballet studio just doing exercises using the bar, and then a bit of it is just us in the middle of the room doing like fucking cardio dances, which it's fun. Can we do that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No. When I do speak to her, when I muster up the fucking courage, I'm gonna say, like, just give us a taste of everything, a bit of the dancing, bit of the ab stuff on the mat, a bit of the bar.
Speaker 6: That sounds fun.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm down. I'll do anything as Yeah, okay, I think it's a bit of fun.
Speaker 1: I've chickened out like three times from.
Speaker 3: Asking her, So you want to do it on the show? Do you want to call her? Okay? All right? If that makes me even more it does? Actually, yeah, ask her after a class hot and sweaty. You know, he said I was strong, Well, come and teach my friends.
Speaker 1: I don't think you realize what I'm up against. L's really cool. Well, I'll be I've gone back to high school and oh my god, I can't talk to her.
Speaker 6: I really want to meet Elle.
Speaker 3: Such an intimidating person, like the name L.
Speaker 1: She's really really not though I don't know why it is. It is a very weird response from me.
Speaker 3: It is this isn't very unlike you as well. Yeah, I can't wait to meet L. Let's do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll look into it when I'm not nervous.
Speaker 3: Will you touch base with the teacher l L and then update somewhere we're at, because I think that's the next step in the hobby hunt, to see if I like pilates and bar and if Jenna and I can join.
Speaker 1: It's also one of those things where I'm like what's the etiquette. This isn't a normal teacher student relationship. Can I follow her and in or is that being too neat?
Speaker 3: Definitely follow her, But then she'll see you being a gronk.
Speaker 5: Well that is true, she'll know there's.
Speaker 1: One place I'm a gronk most definitely, But also, don't hide who you are. No, I'm not planning to, but it's just like, it's a bit weird for me after having gone there for months and I've made polite small talk to be like, by the way, I host a podcast.
Speaker 5: She doesn't know.
Speaker 3: If she does know, if she's actually to bring it up, I really doubt it that's true.
Speaker 6: I never know.
Speaker 1: She did post an Instagram story the other day and I didn't even realize who was filming in class. But there's like me jumping up against the fucking bar.
Speaker 3: Show show me now there. I am, Oh my god, you.
Speaker 1: Look so cute and I'm like, I'm on els Instagram.
Speaker 3: So what do you do? You just you're just hopping? How is that exercise?
Speaker 2: That looks fun?
Speaker 1: So that was part of like a routine in a way you do different lunges and then you get to the chorus of the song. And you just jump the whole time and you have to like push your arms and use your arm strengthy at its time as you can.
Speaker 5: Did you see how much high I was jumping on everyone else?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I don't know if I could do it, That's what I mean. I'd love to try it. Is it for core Mitchell? Like your core and like your core.
Speaker 1: St everything, Like one dance will be focused on arms, one routine will be focused on legs. One of them is like shoulder bridges and stuff. It's an all rounder.
Speaker 3: Wow, and you look great. You still do. You're great, You're glowing, You're twenty seven, You've got your cute little jumper on. You're in a great era.
Speaker 1: I've really positioned myself as a bit of a sicker fan for this polini you have. Actually I'm like, I cherished the instructor and I wear them.
Speaker 3: I know it's quite nauseating too. You haven't even given it a plug. What's it called?
Speaker 5: Scout PILARTI.
Speaker 3: Scout Polarti. They're multiple single one.
Speaker 1: They're in Saint Peter's and Merrickfield. They're very close to each other, those two.
Speaker 3: Very close, very clice. All right, if you're in Sydney head to scout pilarties and yogat.
Speaker 5: Hold on, show me that's her.
Speaker 3: Oh she's so cool. Oh she's very call Oh yes, she's that. She would intimidate me, Yes, she was young.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, she's not intimidating at all.
Speaker 3: She'd teach us, Mitchell, bite the bullet. Is that the studio? Your studio?
Speaker 6: Oh that's the bar?
Speaker 3: Oh that's the bar Jenner.
Speaker 5: How old would you say? She is? Our age or early thirties? Am I right?
Speaker 3: Bang on? Our age or early thirties?
Speaker 5: I'd say maybe if she was like twenty two.
Speaker 3: She's definitely not coming on the show. If that is her age, said early berties sowbl oh god, All right, well shall we go? It's been a big show the shore.
Speaker 1: If you want, we can go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's at home.
Speaker 5: I've just made a fresh tea.
Speaker 1: But why fucking bother?
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, we'll sip it. Anything else you want to bring to the table, Nah, I've got nothing.
Speaker 1: Just wish me like I will muster up the guts to speak to my idol do it and ask if we can come and film you guys trying bar.
Speaker 3: You'll be there too, Yeah, of course, yeah, Now, what if you taught the class.
Speaker 1: I'm not there yet.
Speaker 3: Oh okay.
Speaker 1: I did have a fleeting thought the other day and I was like, what if I became a pilarates instructor and don't be stupid, no.
Speaker 6: Why, you're a great polarties instructor. I could see you.
Speaker 5: Really, you said, that's a great hobby.
Speaker 1: By the way, I meant as my next career move.
Speaker 3: Okay, it could be a great career move. Yeah, but also a hobby slash career. It's best of both worlds.
Speaker 1: I suppose too. Yeah, yeah, maybe I'll look into it. Do it. What qualifications do you need?
Speaker 3: Like TAFE class, being all right with a bar, knowing how to hop?
Speaker 1: You know that video just showed you, by the way, yes, the Instagram story up against the bar. You'll notice that next to me is my friend Oscra. I took him to bar the first time, and he's fucking struggling. He was dying ready.
Speaker 3: Look, Oh my god, can you send me that story? I want to follow? Get me too, the story I want to follow.
Speaker 1: The instructor don't fucking follow l why because I don't even follow it.
Speaker 5: I'll follow.
Speaker 1: They reposted it on the account for Scout, Pilarts.
Speaker 3: We'll send me Scout polartes Scout.
Speaker 1: Like I've really just appointed myself their ambassadors.
Speaker 3: I haven't had it on them yet. Wow. The aesthetics nice ye oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wait till you see it. It's gorgeous anyway. Should we get out of here or not?
Speaker 3: Let's go. Time to go.
Speaker 1: Thanks listening, follow Elle, not even to be I haven't I heard worry I have.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening everyone. We love you. We'll see you in a week. Five star reviews if you haven't yet.
Speaker 1: We hope this podcast made you feel at least three percent better today. That's all so we do. And thanks again to Reach Nicholson for coming in.
Speaker 3: What a cute lover. Yeah all right, we'll see you guys in a week.
Speaker 5: Catch you soon.
Speaker 3: Bye bye bye.
Speaker 2: Is it just me? A podcast by a couple of me.
Speaker 5: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast at