Speaker 1: This is Outspoken. The podcast is not afraid to say exactly what you're thinking. Our names are Amy Kate and Sophie Torva. We're identical triplets, but we often don't have identical opinions, so sometimes things can get hated. Outspoken covers all things reality TV, influencers, entertainment, and issues facing women. That is so fat Thank you. I had a moment on the weekend where I realized I was a proper adult. Now. I know we're thirty two, but I do think you can be in your thirties and still not officially an adult. Is that a bit like Sophie not being a real adult Because I have come to her house so many times and I'll go to the downstairs bathroom and There'll be no toilet lot that happens every time I'm here. I'm like, well, no, it's more the upstairs bathroom. And so I was like, oh, we didn't bring it upstairs. Look, I'm practically a gens eta here. I date someone five years younger than me. I'm trying to keep it pretty cool, so I try and you know, pretend that I've gotten these things. I do like that you've actually admitted that it is a five year age difference because in our Facebook community you were trying to push it at four and I had to correct you, Well, it's technically four point five whatever, So okay, can you tell us what it is? It actually made you an adult? Okay? So I realized that. So we've got two bathrooms, but we also have soap in our laundry and our kitchen, so basically four soap like pump dispenses and that three is it? No, we've got two bathrooms? Oh okay. So I decided that we needed more soap, and I made the adult decision to buy a one liter bottle of the liquid soap because it was cheaper and it was better for the environment. And I was walking around the house and I had such joy filling up my soap dispenses. I just felt like, really accomplished from it. I hope my boyfriend he does that. So you say that we're not adults, but he literally buys soap like it's going out of fashion. But that's more because he's a German. No, but does he buy the Lida bottle?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: He does?
Speaker 1: Okay, brand is the adult in your relationship? Do you know what makes me feel like an adult? Is when I actually bring my reusable bags to the shop. That's something I always forget and day will be like, have you got your bags? And the other day I actually remembered them and I felt like such a legend. Oh well, I mean resent and I get paid out for doing our big shop, which I think is pretty normal. And I've got to say, we always bring our disposal bags. And do you know what is the saddest thing I'm outing myself. We have a competition to see who can get closest to how much the groceries going off that I feel like my life has hit an ultimate low when that is happening on the weekend. Because we always joke that when we hear you doing your big shop, but that's like you're outing for the day. Oh that's a bit me a reward if you get it right. No, it's just the pride of guessing it correct. We'll talking about the soup mark. I feel like this is another one, another moment where you kind of realize you're either an adult or old. It's when you're walking along the aisles and you hear a song and you're like, wow, I love this song. This was an absolute banger back in the day. That's funny you say that because Reese's mum actually apparently only shops at Cole's because they play good music. Really, Yeah, do you know what another one is?
Speaker 3: I was thinking about this the other day.
Speaker 1: I actually saw this on TikTok, and it was saying that when you're in your twenties, you just, you know, you use a makeup wipe and you just chuck it in the bin. But when you're in your thirties, you use that makeup white to then wipe down your sink and your bench. And I find myself doing that all the time. I couldn't relate to that one at all because my sink is literally covered in orange powder. Yeah, yours is gross. I don't use the makeup wipe because I feel like it's got makeup on it, but I do do that with a tissue. I've got to say, well, maybe, Kate, you need to start actually doing it. And so, especially if your sink's a orange, which they shouldn't be orange in the first place, you need to use a makeup whe if my landlord is listening listening white every time. I actually had a moment this week at work where I felt really old So this twenty year old girl came in and she's like doing the social media for a fashion brand in Adelaide, and she wanted to pick my brain about Facebook advertising. And I was scrolling through having a look at posts that the page had made, and I'm like, oh, is that Lauren Gibbs. So she is about I think thirty, and she dates Bryce Gibbs, who's a Crows player, and I was like, Oh, bad, should we be naming her? It's very inchly. Well, no, I think she's absolutely gorgeous. And I was like, oh, wow, so she's modeling for your page, and then the girl goes, yeah, she actually attracts a bit of an older audience, like I think she's like thirty five forty, And I knew she was younger than me, and I was like like, as in, Lauren Gibbs is younger than me. And I was like, Oh my god, how old does she think I am. It's funny you say that because we had another incident where it was about age. So when Kate and I were at kok car but this is going to pump out tops. I'm pumping up my own tires here. So we were at Kokhr and we chatted to the girl last weekend that we were there, shows them many times with it, and she knew that it was our birthday. So when she saw her, she's like, how is your birthday? Are you heading out this weekend? And I said, I'm heading to Kate's house just to go out for to have dinner at her house. I'm like, what about you? Yeah, head and to RCC.
Speaker 3: Just going over to Kekes to fill up some soap dispensers.
Speaker 1: You know, we had tacos. So she's like, yeah, just heading to the Royal Croquet Club tonight and I was like, oh, I haven't been there at all this year, probably haven't been there for about five years. You know. The phrase you kept using was back in the day. And I knew this girl did not think we were thirty two because she dropped that she was twenty one, and she was kind of talking as if we were on the same level, which I really appreciated. Yeah, so the conversation got so awkward. We had to say I'm sorry, but we're a lot older than you. And then she was shocked and we said that we were thirty two. She thought we were about twenty three, So, like I was feeling on top of the world for the rest of the week. And then I also reflected we were wearing active wear with our hair pulled back. I was like, should I start dressing like a bit more I don't know, older, like I was a bit more sophistical. Sure, yeah, I was gonna ask, were you guys wearing your new jeans and no middle part? I actually, well, I actually do have a middle part, so maybe that's sort of why. But no, I wasn't wearing my big wide fat leggage jeans. I don't have them. And I'm actually beginning to be really uncomfortable whenever I go out because I just don't even know what to wear, Like I hate everything at own. It was wearing most Guinea jeans the other day, and Brandon's like, oh, so you've opted for your old lady jeans today.
Speaker 2: See. The thing I think is just got to make charity sexy. And I did that really, I mean, it's how I started. I was one of the first who thought, well, you know, charity is pre or it just ends up like this, you know, just sounds.
Speaker 1: Up like a sort of sad shop like this.
Speaker 2: The only people who come into the shop are the ones that need the charity anyway, So what's the point.
Speaker 1: On Monday's episode, we discussed how micro influencer Caitlin Rodriguez branded her influencer garage sale as a charity event, despite not naming who the charity is and how much is being donated. Now we have a bit of an update. Since the episode aired, Wasteless has subsequently deleted its previous post about the event, including the poster, which included comments questioning where the money is going and the commentary surrounding the ah triablec laws regarding the event. Now, a new event poster has instead been put up and the words charity event have been taken down. It instead says that fifty percent of ticket sales and fifty percent of revenue from all stall higher is going to the charity. It has been confirmed by Wasteless in the comment section that no money from the sale of the actual clothing is going to the charity. It's actually so embarrassing for Wasteless because they pride themselves on donating a minimum of ten percent of every sale that they make through the website. However, for the charity event or so called charity event that goes out the window. So that doesn't make any sense to me. Something on Now, you're giving fifty percent of stall higher, but what does that actually mean? Because does Wasteless only hire one stall or does each influencer that's donating clothes have their own store? And surely that's not an expensive thing to do. And I'm sorry, how embarrassing that they're charging the influencers who are in all of their marketing collateral to pay for a stall higher, Like doesn't make any sense. Wouldn't it be the money from their clothes that they're selling. And plus her boyfriend and is an owner. Well ex boyfriend owns the market that's been selling, so surely they're getting mates rates for those stall well, just to reiterate your original point, Kate, a follower asked Caitlin on the Wasteless Instagram whether the money from the sale of the clothes actually goes to the charity. Caitlin confirmed this is from our online store. A minimum of ten percent of every sale goes directly to PLAN when purchased from our online store. The in real life market is a one off activation and is separate to our online store. However, we still wanted to give back to Plan, so fifty percent of the proceeds from the event in brackets stall, higher and entry go directly to plan. So I'm a little bit confused here. Why when you do this automatically for a charity, do you then tell the event a huge charity event and you're not doing the original offering. What blows my mind even further is now they're offering a bring a friend along if you've already purchased a ticket, So obviously ticket sales aren't going well. However, they're cutting into the apparent donation revenue. Can I just point out it's obvious that Wasteless listen to our podcast because our podcast page has since been blocked from being able to view their Instagram and only since the episode aired have they actually answered questions about where the money is going to. Also, in regards to the fact that they're allowing people to bring in a friend for free, does that not show what their true motivations are. Their motivations isn't to get as many people there to raise as much money for the charity. Their motivation is to get people there to buy clothes, which then goes into the influencer's pocket and Wasteless as pocket. Do you know what I find embarrassing is the whole thing. Yeah, I find it awful for the influencers who've been dragged into it in terms of there are some big Sydney Sydney influencers who are coming along to this event. There's Sammy Robinson, there's Amelia from Love Island and Josh from Love Island and by all accounts, these influencers have no idea that this is not truly what it has been touted as originally as a charity. Do you think that? Do you not think that they should be doing their due diligence and look into it themselves. And we don't know what they've actually been told. We don't know if they were told, hey, we're going to toeut this is a charity event, except you're making bank on all of the clothes that you got for free, did you guys? See a comment also from Kaitlyn saying that they hadn't actually named the charity because they hadn't got final sign off. Why are you promoting it then? Exactly right? And it sounds odd that they didn't get final sign off despite already aligning with that brand for their apparent ten percent off on their every purchase. Would you know what was quite I found quite humorous. Another user wrote under the photo on Waces' Instagram saying, I really doubt that you guys are paying for the market still fee. Hope no one attends the event. Support local and small businesses with a great course. And Caitlyn replied, and this comment has subsequently been deleted. She said, Hey, thank you for your concern with full transparency, we are in fact paying Bronte Surf Life Saving Club a venue higher fee. We are running ads, paying other marketing expenses in brackets, signage, purchasing tables, clothing racks, and staff fees. Resistant on the assistant on the day, it's like, well, how much really goes into creating a crappy poster which you've had to redo? It looks checking a bit behind Facebook advertised. It looks like it's been created on canvas, which you can get for free. And also event bright which where how they're flogging the tickets off is a free service too. And I'm sure that the Bondi Bizarre Market have a few tables that are easily accessible. Isn't that what you're paying for when you're hiring the store? What do you guys, how do you guys think Wasteless are making money because is it the influencers that are receiving the full amount that people, you know, when people go to buy their clothes, or are they receiving the fifty percent of ticket sales? No, I believe that the influencers receive a percentage for the close the same way when they share them through the website. So do you know what though? That is interesting because yeah, normally if it's sold through the website, they claim that you know, Plan gets a ten percent. However, Caitlin then gets the money also because she's taking the photos and organizing the sale, whereas if these influencers are actually having to attend the event and sell their own clothes and pay you to have a stare, I don't know how Wasteless and Caitlin are making any money off. That's maybe why they took the ten percent. Maybe ten percent's going to her rather than Plan. You mean fifty percent? Well, I wonder if that's why they suddenly have ticket sales and only because this podcast called them out, have they gone, oh shit, we better say that fifty percent is donated to charity and they must be taking the other fifty percent. Do you know what, I found quite amusing. Today. The influencers started sharing the new poster on their social channels, but Jade Tunci's sister clearly didn't get the memo because she's not even calling her baron know who she is, Jardi Twincy's sister. She shared the old poster which had that it was a charity event and wasteless still reshared it. If you've got, you know, all this spend on marketing, would you, as the person who's doing the marketing not say take that down immediately and put up the correct marketing collateral. Well, I haven't actually seen any Instagram or Facebook ads it. That's not to say they don't exist. But do you think this marketing spend she's referring to is actually paying the influencers to promote the event? Well, she claimed it was for signing. They must have a big sign outside of the Bronti Surf Club. If someone in our Facebook community floated the idea of attending the event just to tell us what was going on, I mean, what a legend in the first place. But if you do happen this weekend to go let us know what it's like. And I mean at least the money some of the money. Don't buy any of the clothes because that's not going to charity, but support it through the ticket sale. Or maybe just go down to your Vinnie's and buy some clothes. I was gonna say maybe the Vinnie's a Beck Judd frequents. I'd like to go to that one. And just to wrap it up, we actually had our listener send us a really great podcast recommendation on this topic. So the Culture Club have done a really great podcast regarding greenwashing and fast fashion and I'd highly recommend checking that out. We'll leave the details in our show notes.
Speaker 4: How much Willter Johnny do you think has gone in to grow in the cotton necessary to make this jacket? Throwing the cotton to make that jacket will have taken ten thousand, three hundreds As Sir Elita's water.
Speaker 1: Let's get into the influencer rab and. On Saturday afternoon, Abby Chatfield went on a four minute rant on an Instagram story about her outdoor table. Now, Abby was sent the wrong table by a furniture company and she was not happy about it. I've got to say it really reminded me of Sophie. The last couple of weeks going off about her mobile phone. Oh my gosh, let's not Can we not have him repeat what the issue was with him? I know Sophie has had some issues with their phone. It's been sent back. We're not sure if said issues have been fixed. But she was a bit red ross. I would say, oh my god, Age Ragefield. Oh it's taking all of my energy not to name my phone provider because they have been absolutely hopeless. Now, let's not get you started, Sophie. But it was quite reminiscent you're ranting. It was reminiscent of Abby's rant on Instagram. Yeah, but the difference is Sophie didn't put on Instagram. No, I mean I could have. Yeah, she was close to putting on Instagram. I do actually get the frustration of being sent something that's completely wrong, and I do I have a different opinion on this story than you do, K because I think it was she was trying to be funny with this read. Yeah, No, I definitely think it started off funny. So Abby explained that she'd spent a month choosing an outdoor table. She'd actually paid someone to put it together, and the company, as I said, sent the wrong table. So She actually went to a story and said that the table was so ugly that it made her feel physically uncomfortable having it in her house. So I'll just throw to a little bit of a snippet of her rant. It isn't even that bad.
Speaker 5: It just it's just, oh my god, I'm not even kidding. I know if it's like my anxiety or it's I'm actually getting angry looking at it because it doesn't go with my apartment. So like, look at my beautiful like something like eyes. Everything goes, everything makes sense, Everything has been like curated. It takes me so long to choose anything and then look, really, oh my god, it's so it's so just like it looks.
Speaker 2: Like, oh.
Speaker 5: Makes me feel physically ill. The man who made it was really nice.
Speaker 1: And really helpful.
Speaker 5: I'm not being drammic. It's given me genuine anxiety looking at it. I can't look at it.
Speaker 1: I'll give it to Abby. She didn't actually name the brand. She did threaten that if they didn't rectify the situation, she may name them. However, it was very dramatic. Do you know what I found really interesting? She was mentioning the fact that there was silver little nuts and bolts, I suppose on the table and she says, nails whatever. There was some silver element on the table and it didn't go with the rest of the aesthetics of her house, which she's a very gold bronze show, but she said she didn't. I just love Sobey's take on this. She just said that she doesn't have any silver in her house, any silver jewels. It just reminded me because I remember when I was working with a group of girls, all of them was so funny about you can't wear gold jewelry and then have a silver buckle on your belt, and I, literally, I'm not the most observant person that is never struck me as something that seemed to look I think she was joking. I know that she was joking, but it just reminded me of how so many people think that that's so important that you can't have clashing jewelry, and I get that look. I found her rant kind of funny. I found it a little bit over dramatic considering what's actually going on in New South Wales with the flooding at the time. However, I got to the point it was like, you know, as I said, the video went for four minutes, and it started to annoy me when she was going on that she hasn't had a break for six to twelve months and that she actually hires a lot of people to do stuff because she just doesn't have the time. Now, it seemed a bit contradictory considering she had enough time to rant about the table, and then she started getting really passive aggressive with her followers. It seems to be a bit of a trend at the moment. Now. I understand people can be annoying in DMS, Like I'm not talking about like not that I've ever experienced it, but when I see influencers sharing some of the feedback they get like, obviously the negative stuff's horrible, but even just sort of like, oh, like really obvious things. And if you're getting that huh hundreds of times, I can see how that would be annoying. But also, you know how to bite the hand that feeds you. But do you It's not think that she's just creating content by having a rant about the table. I think she's talking about it because it's something that is relatable. I think what Kate's saying, though, is a lot of followers were annoyed because they felt like she was ranting at them when they were trying to help her. And also, so if I've got to say, I don't think she was being relatable because for most people, purchasing a outdoor table, it's actually really expensive, and then getting someone to make the table and then having a rant about how ugly this table was when it really was a pretty basic table. I kind of liked the table, Yeah, I didn't really like. I like the one she chose. She actually chose like a lot. However, it's not like it was some hideous thing like, of course, you know, return the table. It's not what she ordered. The whole thing is exactly No, that's fine. I completely understand the rant. I get it. I think sometimes Abby she's coming across as joking and that maybe some people don't pick up on the fact that it is a joke. And that's what she probably finds frustrating, because we've got to remember, she's receiving these dms constantly from people who were reading so much into everything she says. It would be frustrating, but she probably should have just put down her phone and not said anything more about it. Well, it was quite clear that her rant pissed off a lot of her followers because she was getting a lot of messages calling her privileged, and I did find that disappointing because I did feel like she was coming across as privileged and I felt like she's almost in that transition where she's changed a little bit, that she's been an influencer for quite a while now, and simple tasks she's sending off to air time. I disagree, though, because I saw it popping up a lot on a lot of different podcast groups that I follow and people were saying that they were disappointed by the way that she reacted. But I don't think it's any differently than she's reacted in previous insert stories. I mean, she's just I find her insert stories really funny. I think she was just trying to be funny. I think it was all a bit of a joke and then people took it too literally. Yeah, I get the joke part. But I think the thing that's changing is that she used to lash out at people weren't following her, like these are people in the media or other people that had made negative commentary towards her, and of course lash out at them. But now she seems to be lashing out at her own fan base, and I think that's quite dangerous for an influencer to do. As I said, it's biting the hand that feeds you. You if you're getting people to unfollow you because you're you know, they've sent you something that they think is helpful and you've actually then she was calling people out in a DM screenshotting things and you know, leaving people's names, which was not content that was like bullying. It was actually helpful advice. I do get that, and I don't. And I think if someone's sharing helpful advice, you should always be thankful for it.
Speaker 3: However it is.
Speaker 1: It would be hard to continually be called privileged all the time, and I think that Abby does a lot for women's rights, and I think that it's hard because a lot of the time people online will label other people as privileged anytime they complain about anything. I mean, okay, even you referenced, oh with what's going on with the floods, and it's like, yes, it is awful what's going on, but there can be issues in your life that you were still annoyed about by something bigger happening in the world. And I was the tone, it was the tone. It was like, do you think I've got time to do this? I hire people to do this. Like it really rubbed me up the wrong way, and I was a joke though, No, I don't like. I think we'll play some of the clip to put into that I do.
Speaker 5: I think she was.
Speaker 3: Joking about that.
Speaker 1: I think she thought that she was explaining explaining why she couldn't do it, and maybe it came across the wrong way. I'm going to put the clip here and people can make their own assumption about it.
Speaker 5: Sorry, but I actually didn't ask if I should sand down the table and try out some arts and crabs and send and change the corners and change the legs. First of all, I haven't had a day off in probably at least six months, probably more towards a year. I haven't had to do some sort of urgent work, so barely have time to call mom. Don't have time to be doing sanding of tables. Sorry, m B, it's not what I ordered, So we'll just get replaced. Send the email. It's all good. Some you know, when you ask someone or you've been to someone about something and you'd asked for a solution, should they give you a solution anyway, and you're like, it's not what I want to want a bent that's what like one hundred of you do my dams right now, guys, I have such little time and energy that I get Air Tasker to do everything, Like next week, I'm then to hang up all the paintings I want.
Speaker 1: You know why, because I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't have the time or the energy, all the craftsmanship to do it. I paid someone on Air Tasker to do this. If I'm not going to put the table myself, am I gonna sand it down to make it more like the table that I bought, despite the fact that it was the issue of the supplier, not of the purchaser.
Speaker 1: Me.
Speaker 5: No, So don't need your solutions. About one hundred of you my dms literally being passive aggressive, some of you, some of you being like babe obviously just sang it.
Speaker 2: Down and restain it.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I don't want to.
Speaker 5: I don't want to, so I'm.
Speaker 1: Not going to. Moving on and Laura Burne has caused some controversy after she unknowingly labeled a inclusivity doll terrifying and also scary as fuck on her Instagram story. Now, Laura was out and about with her toddler, Marley May, and she was in the Kmart toy section and Marley was playing with a doll and she said, I think we have enough crying babies at home. We don't need another one. She's then zoomed up on one of the dolls in the island said this baby here is truly terrifying. This is a scary af doll. At that point, she zoomed up on the doll and you could see that the doll was labeled as baby Amelia with Down syndrome. Now, the second I saw this story, I knew that there was no malice intended and it had been a complete mistake, And I actually felt sick for her because she's just given birth to her second daughter, Lola, a couple of months ago, a couple of weeks ago, really not long. I think it's been six weeks, and she was obviously racing around trying to do everything, and it's just been a complete disaster, especially with well Down Syndrome day celebrated on the day after on the Sunday. Yeah, I saw this too, and my stomach drop because you just knew that there was As you said, Kate, there was no malice at all behind this, and I just knew that this was going to be huge on social media. I was just thinking about the daily mail headlines. I think the thing that was really promising, though, was people saw it for what it was a mistake and not something that she intended, and I think that was really helped by the heartfelt apology she put out there. So let's play a clip of it.
Speaker 6: I just want to quickly jump on here, and I'm probably drawing more attention to something that I fuck me. I just can't even begin to describe how sorry I am. I have just received a whole heap of messages from people I put up a story make were running through Kmart and I was like, this doll looks scary. Af is exactly what I said. And there was a dole in Camart that I thought, genuinely just thought looked tired. And so many of you guys have messaged me to let me know that it was actually an insity doll and I feel sick.
Speaker 1: To my stomach, but a mistake that I made, so I had no idea and I'm really really sorry for it was totally unintentional. This is an excellent example of how to make a public apology. She was extremely sincere, and she took full responsibility. I mean she even cried in it. You can't put that on I do think though, it's a really helpful reminder for those who have big followings to be so careful with what you post. I mean, maybe film and then once you're sitting down and you're you know, looking at the story properly post. I mean, this poor woman, she's got a newborn baby and also a toddler. She's probably had no sleep and has taken her daughter to the shop. So I do feel really sorry for her, and I also feel for anyone who may it may have caused any upset for any families. But I think she's addressed it really well and hopefully we can all just move on from it. And as you said, Kate, a great example of maybe how other influential people should apologize if they've been caught out doing the wrong thing. Are you ready to hear POD's verdict? If I messed, Yeah, you have computes. You are a fantastic, totally plastic queen of the umpo lumpers. Are you gonna do to me? Card? I'm going to turn you into a natural beauty. Okay, let's get into snog Mary and avoid, and we've actually decided to rate triplets. Well they're not really triplets, but they bloody all look the same. They're influencers Tylia Scanes, Alie Alton, and m Davies. Because I thought it was quite interesting because, as I said, they all look the same, but they've got a different personality. So they're all blonde, about a size six. You're kind of typical looking influence, big boobes, big boobs, yep, lip fill of that type of thing. I feel like this is going to be really difficult to choose. Look now, it's quite easy for me. I would marry Tarlia Scanes. I actually think she's got a great personality. She's smart, she's a lawyer, she's got a biller and Barley. Yeah, I'm gonna pick Tarlia. I think I'm gonna have to choose to avoid. Alie Outon after her terrible brand launch the other day, has at She also been known for injecting ten or something. Yes, it did come out on a YouTube video. So she put up a clip of her to do list and it said in jec tan and that was swiftly taken down. Yes, I don't think that really aligns with my value, so I will pash M Davies. She'd be a bit wild on the party scene, I believe, so party pash with M Davies. I have to agree with. I have to agree with the Tylia Scaines one because I actually genuinely do like her. She comes across as a really likable person on her Instagram, a bit more down to earth than the other two. She even gets macis let's be fun, and she seems to cook for Mitch, which I like, and she is smart. I reckon I'd have a bit to talk to her about. But with the others, can I choose to avoid both of them? Because I just would have zero interest in speaking to you. You have to be one to kiss. Oh, I reckon Allie's maybe Alie. I don't like how M Davies has that chair that looks like it belongs in the hospital. Oh my gosh, she just told what I was going to say. I was literally going to say that I could not live with M Davies so I couldn't marry her because of her taste in furniture. That shocker chairs A Pasha still surely Yeah, Pasha on the chair.
Speaker 3: Oh anyway, I think.
Speaker 1: I would have to choose to Pash m Davies just for the Cloud, because I think she's a bit more she's more famous.
Speaker 3: I suppose you realize that we're actually joking.
Speaker 1: I don't. No one thinks I'm being serious. Anyway, I've got an I think they seriously think we want to pass it. But I met through the cloud. Oh yeah, I mean obviously Tulliuscaines. She seems really lovely, really switched on, really intelligent. She's got absolutely bang a body as well. I've got to say that, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: And then i'd avoid Allie.
Speaker 1: I think. Well, I think that's all we've got time for today. We do have a really exciting episode coming on Monday. I'm salivating over it already. I'm really excited. We're going to be joined by a huge media lawyer in Sydney, a very well known one. It's actually your personal lawyer, isn't it, Amy. He's fine.
Speaker 3: How fancy do I have sound having my own personal work.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's my he was. That's my lawyer when I was going through certain legal issues with a big network. He's well known in the business, and he's going to be talking to us about the legalities around celeb spulture. Can I just specify that he's not your lawyer to defend this podcast. He's been your lawyer to defend you in a previous life. But he's around if anybody does you know, if any influence comes out of the woodwork tries to sue us, is this like, are you trying to threaten them that you know? Yeah, we know lawyers. I'm not trying to threaten anyone. We're just going to have a great chat with him on Monday. We really want to get to the bottom of whether influencers like this is defamation if it actually is. Yeah, So you can't wait for you to join us. And as we said, if you do have time, this is a passion project of ours and if you do enjoy the podcast, we would love if you could leave us a review, preferably a five star one. Please drown out some of the negative reviews that the influencers, I mean, other people have been leaving alms.
Speaker 3: If you love our toilet Talk, maybe that's a reason to give us five stars.
Speaker 1: And could you also share it with a friend because I suppose that's the only way it's going to grow as well. Or share it on your Instant story and tag us at outspoke an Underscore the Underscore Podcast, and have a lovely weekend