Speaker 1: People do some weird shit.
Speaker 2: Would you like to try bape? Why would you take up something that is going to be addictive and expensive? I think that people. I'll tell you what. Yeah, because you're young and student.
Speaker 1: Some things make more sense than others.
Speaker 3: You mentioned that your goal was to be healthy, and I just don't know. How can you figure that's going to happen when you're ordering a chocolate moose?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: I had it in the car on the way home and I didn't have a spood, so I was like an hour of Dillo trying to get ants out of a hole.
Speaker 2: I was bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adults.
Speaker 1: Food bean fingered is an awful sensation.
Speaker 2: You haven't been thinking about the right person? Goodness?
Speaker 1: May this is just still to play a couple of mitches.
Speaker 2: Hi, it's Jenna.
Speaker 4: Please don't forget to include my name in the opener this season.
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 1: No, he is Mitch, Julie and Mitchell coo oh hello everybody, Hello Michel.
Speaker 2: Cook, good eye? What's happening? One and ten? You body believe we've passed.
Speaker 3: The average life expectancy. Everyone's like it's a miracle.
Speaker 1: What is it again? What's the average life expectence thirty episodes? You've told me that I'm not.
Speaker 2: Talking about podcasts.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about like age, like if someone lives to one hundred and ten.
Speaker 2: The local paper runs a story, Oh if.
Speaker 1: Our podcast was a person, if Ijim was a woman, Yeah, yeah, she should get a cake, should be in that geo.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you what happened to me on the way in today? Please?
Speaker 3: Do you know when you're driving and you do the voice to text, you can't actually type on your phone.
Speaker 1: I do it all the time.
Speaker 2: Does your theori ever go rogue and add emojis to your texts? No?
Speaker 1: No, not ad emojis. I've tried to get her to use emojis, but she doesn't. She just sells it.
Speaker 2: Out going rogue. I said too, because our producer for Trash, Ali texted me about something and I said.
Speaker 1: I wanted me to come back on the show. I'm just assuming she might.
Speaker 3: Yes overwhelming demand with the words yeah, she texted me about something and I said.
Speaker 2: Hi, about to record. Is it just me? I'll have a look later.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And when I read the text back, they bookended the word is it just me?
Speaker 2: With all these emojis, and I didn't fucking.
Speaker 1: Do that in put my god, I blinked it.
Speaker 2: No, it put a star emoji and a person talking emoji. What the fuck? Like, how did THEII know that where stars and we talk? Wait? You know what?
Speaker 1: You know what Siri does sometimes when you say because I've got Hayden saved in my phone with a little love heart emoji, than like a puzzle piece.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: When you're dating, you put stupid things on the contacts. So whenever I go, hey, Mom, Hayden and I are coming over for dinner, now, it will spell Hayden as it's spelled in my contacts. So put a love buzzle piece. So Mom's like, why the fuck do they want me to bring scrabble or going on?
Speaker 2: Imagine if it was the egg plant emoji, Mom's like, okay, we get it in the water.
Speaker 1: Spray emoji into the water the gardens. Honey, Siri is dumb as dog shit. You know, if you want to do dot dot dot, you can't because you have to see ellipses. If you say dot dot dot, you will write word for word dot dot dot.
Speaker 2: Speaking of dot, we haven't spoken to your alter ego in a while. Now we have it.
Speaker 1: You got to hit replacement surgery and she's got thrush. Yeah speaking, I've actually a price kebergeneity high Jenna.
Speaker 2: Out the wheel with a thrush.
Speaker 1: Yeah here now you got rid of the thrush. You swam in the Baltic sea right and all the salt got.
Speaker 2: Rid of it. Good helps so much?
Speaker 1: How are you you good?
Speaker 2: Very well? Yes? How are you fine?
Speaker 1: I thought of gener in this cold weather? You know, I don't think you'd make it. No, what just if I'm cold and shivering. I don't know how Jennius survived. I think she'd have bed socks.
Speaker 3: She reminds me of my sister, who is always cold, even in summer.
Speaker 2: She's got big puffa jacket through.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god, it was cold in the Hunt of Alley. I went on a little getaway which I'm going to talk about. That's in my agem. So you should start the show. I think sure. If it is your first time, we yeah, well let's get into it. It's our one hundred and tenth show. So congratulations guys for making it is fair. We start the show the same way every week too. Is it just me something we've noticed something we hate or appreciate. Sorry one s I was gonna do my diff land throats bray.
Speaker 2: How good is that shit? That is the best? Oh? Fuck a bit sick.
Speaker 3: I love how you were such a drama queen when I was sick last week I sold it on marvelously.
Speaker 2: Well, I did not let it affect me. But here you are being like, sorry, let's get into the show. Oh wait, I'm sick. We get it, we get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We start the show the same way every week too. Is it just me? Something we've noticed? Something we hate to appreciate? I went on a little getaway later in the show though. We it's a real ichem show. Really is it just Me?
Speaker 2: Show?
Speaker 1: Because we're diving back into the podcast library, there's a whole new fleet of is.
Speaker 2: It just me podcasts.
Speaker 3: Yes, we've done this a couple of times, listening to other podcasts that have the exact same name as us, and I can't believe there's more.
Speaker 2: There's more. It just it's stupid really, because we're the best.
Speaker 3: It makes us feel really basic, because like it's such an unoriginal name.
Speaker 2: Clearly there are so many There are so fucking many ijems, I know. Anyway, we'll do I feel the best to make no mistake.
Speaker 1: Oh, I have collated the best Actually there were no best bits. I've collated the worst bits from the new is it just means and we'll go through them later on. Sure, are we ready to jump in start the show?
Speaker 2: Sure you're gonna kick things off? Yeah, I'll go first, let's go. Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Do six wine tastings in the day sound like a bad idea to you?
Speaker 2: No, it's not a bad idea, but they can catch up to you quite quickly.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I've never done a wine tasting in my life. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Too much alcohol and you weren't driving home. I take it.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: So this is what happened.
Speaker 1: Hayden and I had an I sort of get away in the Hunter Valley, which is wine region for the international listeners and wine is it's a great variety drink and ferments, and it just come up alcoholic. And we were on the Hunt of Valley and we had three nights. It was gorgeous, very cold, and our friend of ours said to me, hey, you know what you should do. You should rent e bikes. It's this big thing. It's like the big fat of the moment.
Speaker 2: You rent I saw those pictures.
Speaker 6: That's answering why you were on bike?
Speaker 1: Will you rent e bikes, which like electrical powered bikes.
Speaker 2: So go from winery to winery.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you book all the different wineries and far apart, and she didn't mention that. So then I go, great, log on e bike vinyard dot com. I call I book anyway. So I get there and the guy goes, boys, let me get you the bikes. Got to need the big ones for you too, and oh, here we go. So I get the industrial sized bike, put that little helmet on, and he goes, all right, you've got to be back at five.
Speaker 2: This is how it works. Blah blah blah. Oh you got to.
Speaker 1: Try, my misscater I thought, wow. Even the guy that i'm the E bike company had his own muscata. Everyone the fucking Wine country makes their own.
Speaker 2: Drink, and so you would have been drink riding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were drink riding.
Speaker 2: I feel like that could be more dangerous than drink driving.
Speaker 1: It's actually you're not allowed to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's illegal.
Speaker 1: Well, if you get fined by police on your bike, you lose merit points in the same way you would as if you were driving to it.
Speaker 2: Didn't know that really? Yeah? Anyway, still did it?
Speaker 1: The lines are blurred. So with this guy gives his Muscado and off we go and it starts great little dirt tracks. He gives us a map, his hand drawn, and it's very cute photocopied. So we're driving through the vineyards.
Speaker 2: It's gore.
Speaker 1: Just we get to one, there's kangaroos. We have our drinks.
Speaker 2: It's nice. You're a bit tipsy.
Speaker 1: So then the second bike ride really fun. Right, So it's good until you get to like the fifth winery. It's five pm. It's country sun. I swear that sun sets quicker than it does in the set. Does yes, Oh my god, it gets dark in twenty minutes. So we're at the last vineyard. Piste is anything, and we have an hour and a half trip back on the bike.
Speaker 2: I can't believe you agreed to that.
Speaker 3: It's not like the Hunts of Valley Winery that the Vegas Strip like not everything that is compact and close together.
Speaker 2: I thought there'd be like a light rail or something. No, it's just dirt roads.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so then we go, Hey, didn't I go?
Speaker 2: Fuck?
Speaker 1: We got to get back otherwise we're gonna get caught in the dark. It's freezing. We have dinner at seven, we have to run. So we're about to leave the last vineyard and the owner runs out and she goes, excuse me, boys, excuse me boys. Yeah, those jackets Yossie, and we went, pardon me those jackets you're wearing?
Speaker 2: Are they Yossi?
Speaker 1: They're yeasy like Kanye West, the eeezy jackets. And she went, oh, my son, who lives upstairs has never seen easy, but he's a big fan. Can I bring him down? And of course I go, yeah.
Speaker 2: Get him down and get the camera out, just to look at your jacket. Bring him down? What's his name? What's his his window? I throw a pedal at it to get his attention. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So she brings the sun down. He's like three arms, hasn't seen the sunlight in a month. He's like hai, and I go, hi, buddy. He goes, WHOA, that's a Yossi jacket. I go, not that big a fan. You keep calling it Yossie like it's a yogurt brand.
Speaker 2: So I need to do with snoz anyway. He goes, can I try it on?
Speaker 1: And mine's a four Excel and I said, sure, take it up to your bedroom. Used as a dooda kid, So I go try it on. So he tries on my Yossi jacket. Anyway, cute story. It takes up so much time. It's now pitch black. We go, fuck, like it's.
Speaker 2: Dark and there's no headlights on a push no.
Speaker 1: Head legs on an e bike. So we go, oh fuck, it's dark. Shit, no, no, no. The e bike facility is two properties behind ours and it will take twenty minutes if you ride through our property, or you can go the main way it'll take an hour and a half. But cut through our property. You've been so nice with the yozzles. So we go through the property. It's all good because.
Speaker 3: Nothing there is just nothing in the world that runs more smoothly than push bikes on uneven terrain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm leading the pack. Of course, got my helmet on. I look like an on wheels. So I'm riding and then we get to the back of their property right and we go, oh great, there's just one fence. Let's jump the fence. So we jump the fans, open the fence, really drive through and then we start riding halfway through and we can see the e bike facility like this is perfect, this is great. Then we see a sign and the sign is on a stake, and I'll show you the sign, and it says bike riders will be eaten with a photo of a dinosaur or bedding a bike rider on a knee bike and he was a plumperkin rider to look just like me.
Speaker 2: This must happen often people and go o just ride through the property.
Speaker 1: Bike riders will be eaten. And then there was a fence that we had to.
Speaker 2: Jump, so we go by the way. That's not pitch black embellishing.
Speaker 1: The some we look at the sunset. The set guy, it's blue, genuine lying, you can corroborate.
Speaker 2: That looks light.
Speaker 1: Some were sitting it was dust.
Speaker 2: How much of this story it's been embellish more insolent.
Speaker 1: Now I'm freaking out.
Speaker 2: You can't make up shit and then show me photo evidence. It is so bright, right, it's sucking one in the afternoon.
Speaker 1: It was fucking time of that photo was taken. Go on five pm.
Speaker 2: No go look, I'd love.
Speaker 1: To make it.
Speaker 2: Look now I feel very stressed.
Speaker 3: Actually, Jenna, let's put money on it. What time do you reckon the photo was taken. I'm going to say, run a podcast.
Speaker 2: I have to talk. You can't tell me to shut up. I'm going to say three fifteen.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, that looks to me like maybe a m because it's a little bit orange, so I would.
Speaker 2: Say it's like maybe four seventeen.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's four fifty two and the sunsets farsn't pitch. But look at me. I'm jumping the fence in my yosel and look at that. You can see the sunset on my face. It's bright red. So we get to the fence and we go. We got like a one run left. Then we hear get on our fucking property, cuncer, and.
Speaker 2: Hayden shits his little dack.
Speaker 1: He wouldn't have his yossy pants are very expensive to drink, and I go, all right, calm down. He goes rexy get him. She lets his Alsatian life sense. So this fucking dog is like doing the fall. They could run and I'm going, oh my god, Haynen throw the bike over the fence. So Hayden throws the bike over the fence. I throw mine over the fence.
Speaker 2: It's about to hold the bike as a shield like back.
Speaker 1: Off dog now, because if we get over this fence, we're fine, We're safe. So my thought was, get over the fence, push the bikes over the fence, barbed wired, full bub wie fence. So we pushed Hayden over. I jump over and he cuts all of his yozzle jacket. It's a real traveler, no, but we land on the other side of the fence in wet mud, covered in mud like it was dredged marshlands, wetlands. So we're stomping through this mud. This olsatians barking at the gate. We finally got on the bikes. We get back to the dirt trail, We go over hill. Hayden falls off in front of a wedding party, someone taking wedding photos on the other side. It truly was I.
Speaker 2: Fuck, were you There was a wedding taking place.
Speaker 1: It was gorgeous, the sun was setting. You can picture it.
Speaker 2: There's wild dogs.
Speaker 1: There's a wild dog. Anyway, Then we get back. We finally get back to the e bike place. Hayden's puncture A tie and a half later, an hour and a half later, we get there. I'm covered in mud, covering water. Hayden's yozzle jacket has ripped to pieces. We get there and we go, great, we'll just book a taxi. They got the tax that's long. We can that none of the taxis are working. The role on holiday said, oh, we'll book an uber. They said, we don't get uber in the Hutta Valley. What so the owner of the e bike facility said, we'll take you, So we get his van he takes us back. God, it is truly a tragic day.
Speaker 2: That is so stressful. Oh god, how did that go so wrong? I swear they usually have like.
Speaker 3: Buses going around these these wineries. I've done a mudget trip before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why didn't you just fucking.
Speaker 1: Get one of those because the bikes are pretty cheap.
Speaker 2: Oh how much was the mini bus?
Speaker 1: Oh it was one hundred and ten for the day and the e bikes were sixty seven each, so.
Speaker 2: You actually are more out of pocket. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, this to us, Ah, it all falls into places.
Speaker 2: Oh my, yeah, well, you know I haven't traveled in a while.
Speaker 1: COVID, COVID, COVID.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I'll put those photos on. It is just me socials.
Speaker 1: Jenny. You left to doc to them to.
Speaker 2: Make it looks No, they're already on your Instagram.
Speaker 3: Just so everyone knows at which Tory there's photos in daylight saying it was pitch black.
Speaker 1: I didn't. And did you see the photo of me getting out of the helicopter and made me look like if flew in one?
Speaker 2: I knew you didn't.
Speaker 1: I actually went up and said, can I get a photo with this? He said no, and then he went to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: We took a photo.
Speaker 3: It is easy for these things to get out of hend though, because I've done that. I've been to the wineries and because one of my friends thankfully was deso driver going from winery to winery. Yeah, every time they gave us a new glass of wine, they'd have a sip and then spit it in the bucket, which, by the way.
Speaker 2: Rank Yeah, that is so great.
Speaker 3: The splatoon, Yes, the spittoon or whatever it's and then they would be like, Okay, I've had my sip, Mitchell, you'll you have the rest.
Speaker 2: And so I was having my share plus everyone else's.
Speaker 3: There were two people with me not drinking, and it was like two pm, and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, I'm Hamid, really and at.
Speaker 3: The time I was like, god, I could go a cigarette, Like I was so blind, Like there's something about day drinking that just hits different.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And in the Hunter Valley it is so appropriate to drink at ten am. Our first moscado was at ten am.
Speaker 2: Or we got the bikes.
Speaker 1: It was truly insane, and Hayden kept dropping everywhere that my dad ran Yellowtail little did he know, little pea brain, But yellow Tail is like the poor man's wine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not gonna it's so well because it's.
Speaker 1: Cheap, and you know, you don't go to the mecha of the wine world and go, oh yeah, his dad runs the cheapest. It's poor wine that runs.
Speaker 2: That ruins your industry, he told everyone, being like, oh, yes, I'm in the wine industry. Yes, it's in my family.
Speaker 3: My great aunt passion Pop actually started family business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm Mitch Cruiser, that's my name.
Speaker 2: Oh you poor thing. All right, it's truly true. I'm happy to do my age and let's go jump in.
Speaker 4: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Can you tell whether or not someone has great hug energy. I'd like to think so, because I think I have good hug energy.
Speaker 3: I don't think I can tell really I don't think I'm a good read on whether someone's a good hugger or not.
Speaker 1: What do you mean, Oh, do you mean a good hugger? Or does it feel good? Is there a difference like what makes a good hug?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: You know, you know the feeling when you've just had a warm embrace, because you know how I was on Studio ten not long ago. Yes, I met Tristan McManus for the first time. Yeah, and I wouldn't have picked him to be someone that has great hug energy. But oh, I just wanted him to hold me all night. Really, he gave the most standing hug. I was like, oh, wow, the touch of a man.
Speaker 2: It's been years.
Speaker 1: Well, he's a dancer, so he's got all that upper body straight.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 3: I was really taken aback by that. But another person that gives great hugs bo Ryan.
Speaker 2: I've had a bow embrace. I'm at the point where every time I see him and it gives me a hug, I actually say, no, a bit longer, hold me longer, please bow. You can tell he've got.
Speaker 1: But then again, I've been told I had give great hugs, and I'm soft and squishy. I'm not muscular like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Do you think I've got great hug energy?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think you would. No, I'm not trying to inside.
Speaker 2: I think I take people by surprise. Really, yeah, should we try it if you want? Yeah, let's hug.
Speaker 1: Okay, we don't often hug. We hug the other day at an event. When did we hug? We hugged at an event. I remember hugging you and I thought, God, I'm hugging.
Speaker 3: Don't go to events with you famously, you don't got some hugging music. Just so you know, I'm the domb here. You have to be like a bit of a limp wristed hug. I'm proving that I've got good hugged energy.
Speaker 1: So I'm just I'm just the model. I'm just gonna be flat.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, yes, that's correct?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Ready?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 2: Oh how are yea? Yeah? Oh that was good?
Speaker 1: That was good. You know what you did? You went under my arms, which not many because you'll.
Speaker 2: Reach around. You feel warm and cuddly. I think it's a hug though.
Speaker 3: Who's someone that you reckon does have good huggan Magda Spaganski, Yeah, no, I would love to give her a cardle same but I would dumb her like, I wouldn't expect her to be the tight hugger.
Speaker 2: I would just like clutch onto her and be like I.
Speaker 3: Adore you, and she cherished, so she probably like there's a difference between wanting to hug someone and them having good hug energy.
Speaker 1: I'm going to really be canceled for saying this, And I think paul Enhandsome give a fucking killer.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I think you're right.
Speaker 1: Don't you think she would?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think she would because regardless of her opinions, and we don't like Pauline, but she's been through fucking shit, so she knows what a good consoling hug feels like, so she can give it.
Speaker 2: I feel like it would be good for her as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh, it's more for her than.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna hold on Royal tipe. I don't see her as.
Speaker 1: A good hut who do you see? Maybe you've got a different metric.
Speaker 2: Give hers someone someone like Clive Palmer. I reckon Jenna does not have good hug energy.
Speaker 5: Just sink.
Speaker 2: She would definitely never initiate it.
Speaker 1: It'd be like hugging one of those old wicked brooms.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it probably is.
Speaker 3: No you could just tell while she's in your arms that she doesn't want to be there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she'd be like, let.
Speaker 6: Go because I'm just thinking about so when's.
Speaker 1: This gonna do?
Speaker 2: I pull back?
Speaker 1: All right, Well let's do famous people so we can picture them all. Okay, katelin Brook, that'd be a good hub.
Speaker 2: I'd enjoy that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she always wears velvet, so it'd be so soft.
Speaker 2: What about chrisy Swan.
Speaker 1: Pre weight last, Yes, although she's got that gorgeous smile about her like that, there's a lot going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Actually she's a very warm person. She'd give a good hug.
Speaker 1: Dorothy the Dinosaur terrible, No, terrible, best Jenna got a tiny little las Yes, yeah, I know, but you can initiate it. No, And you know what's hard when you have a really big and they've got a tummy. Not tummy shaming. I'm the same, but there's like a tummy in the way. Sometimes the bigger the person, you'd think the better of the hug because it's soft. But not all the time, Dorothy, you wouldn't even be able to get your arms around.
Speaker 2: I'm fully aware of the struggle. I just had to go through it.
Speaker 1: With you? You who else? Anthony Albanezi terrible hug energy.
Speaker 2: Terrible, terrible.
Speaker 3: Really, I reckon he's had training though, Like people have said, people will.
Speaker 2: Trust you as a prime minute. So if you give warm hugs that we're gonna have to work on this. They did workshops. Yeah, you know how like your father always tries the teacher how to give a good handshake? Oh god, your dad ever did that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he taught me that and how to shave, the only two things have learned.
Speaker 2: My dad never taught me how to shave. How did you learn? I guess he just assumed I'd never go facial and it's not far off. I thought you're a girl, that's the problem.
Speaker 1: And he didn't realize. Your dad give a good hug.
Speaker 2: He does, he does. I do quite enjoy hugging dad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my dad does a hug. My dad does really good hugs, but he always turns him into back cracks for me. It's quite sweet.
Speaker 2: He'll love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he'll hug me, then he'll go breathe in breath and then he'll smash my back.
Speaker 2: I have been craving a good backcrack for ages. Can you invite your dad? Yeah?
Speaker 1: He does it to Hayden til it's actually quite cute. Hayena ask him for a back crack.
Speaker 2: It's quite sweet.
Speaker 1: Well, that's cute, it's really sweet.
Speaker 2: Maybe there is something to happen parents in law. I suddenly opened to the idea, Yeah, I need someone to crack me. Who else could we do? Rebel Wilson terrible.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you who's a great hugger. Amanda Killer.
Speaker 2: Oh, she would be Yes, that hug. I'm adding her to my hug bank. I can't wait.
Speaker 1: That would be gorgeous bridge space and time. And she'd do a back she'd did two backshops and then a nice rub.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, a nice rub. Yeah. Maybe I should start incorporating the rub into my hug. Oh god, you should, Queen Elizabeth shit, and I'd be too scared to hug it.
Speaker 1: Imagine if you killed the queen by hugging it.
Speaker 3: Imagine you hugging the queen, and then my second, before you hug it, you trip and.
Speaker 1: Just I'm didn't Bridges down. Jean Elizabeth has died at the tender age of ninety six. Fat broadcast and it's true bulldoze the Queen. He also fell on three of the nine corgies killing them all?
Speaker 2: Not the animals again? Is it just me? That's enough of these two?
Speaker 1: Now let's hear and is it just you?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Time for it? Is it just you?
Speaker 1: It's your turn to have an edgen, be a host of the show. You just don't get the million dollar paycheck like us, but you'll get there, right.
Speaker 2: Can you stop making those jokes?
Speaker 1: Did your Mercedes come yet? Or huh Mercedes bans the car? Did it half mine? They just sent one to me? I went, I've already got two. Anyway, your chance to get on and have an Is it just me of your own? Something you've noticed you hate or appreciate?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you know what I just remembered. We agreed last week that we would do something we appreciate as our gym. I actually in a way did what did you do?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: A good hug?
Speaker 4: Yet?
Speaker 5: Oh? No?
Speaker 2: Mom was very negative. Yeah, well hopefully we've got a nice one today.
Speaker 1: Next week. Yeah, I'll be positive next week. I know it's the fucking telephone.
Speaker 2: That doesn't mean you can't be positive.
Speaker 1: No, ranging to be mean to all the callers, all right, So.
Speaker 2: Maybe it is it just you with something they appreciate.
Speaker 1: We've got Steph on the line from Hobart. Hey, Steph, welcome, Hello, ah Steff. We have had you on the show before you have.
Speaker 8: I had the pitchy haunting doorgall in the rate of the Doorbell series?
Speaker 2: You have the pitchy doorbell? Oh my god, I'll never get it out of it that one?
Speaker 1: Did you Mitch?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm pretty sure what I said was a bit pitchy bub you see that.
Speaker 8: It's definitely nightmare. If you're like cringe every time someone comes to my door, don't worry.
Speaker 1: I can imagine it's like that fucking mecing a doorbell and stranger.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, stop the creel clock.
Speaker 1: Anyway, all right, you can jump in.
Speaker 2: Bradley will take you.
Speaker 1: We on speakerphone by the way, Steph, no, okay, just get a bit of feedback.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why are we echoing back?
Speaker 1: I can hear that on air pods.
Speaker 8: Hang on, can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That sounds good?
Speaker 8: Sorry about that.
Speaker 1: You'll find stuff, all right, Steph. Bradley will take you in and then just hit us with your though.
Speaker 2: Can you tell us is it something you appreciate?
Speaker 8: It's something I've noticed?
Speaker 4: Say?
Speaker 2: Okay, well we can. We're happy weiate it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh she can appreciate it. Okay, all right, let's see after I.
Speaker 2: Go for it, Steff, Is it just me?
Speaker 8: Are those yellow safety house stickers that people used to stick on their fences just not a thing anymore? Do you remember those?
Speaker 4: What the yellow?
Speaker 8: So there were triangle yellow and they used to say safety house on them, and people used to put them on their fences to indicate, like, this is a safe place. If you're in trouble, you can like knock on some rando's door.
Speaker 2: Oh is that kind of like?
Speaker 3: I feel like the New South Wales's equivalent might be the neighborhood watch stick it.
Speaker 8: I think it was a national thing and I wasn't sure if it was just tazzy, but like I literally just had like a memory floodback that we had one on our door as a kid, like on our fence and someone actually came to our door and used it, And I was like, people actually used it.
Speaker 2: What was the situation? What situation?
Speaker 8: She got into a scrag fight?
Speaker 4: Oh a yeah, we had to call her parents.
Speaker 3: Shit, I'm pretty sure we've got a neighborhood watch sticker on our letterbox in bogen Gate, but no one's ever rocked up in a crisis, so like that is wild.
Speaker 2: I never realized people actually used them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I remember seeing them on the side of bins. I used to see them so many bins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nothing says safe space is like a purple bin.
Speaker 8: Yeah. Well if I don't know if you google it, whether you recognize it, but we had them everywhere here having that, even on like schools and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just agree with it.
Speaker 3: And can I just say that little face like the safety House mascot, he looks like a bit of a dope, just quite at least, so like I.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't trust that.
Speaker 3: I've never seen this sticker before, but it's the same concept. Wow, I've never realized that people actually did that. I feel like there's actually a trap. A predator could put a safety House thing on there and then a kid rocks up, and that's probably why.
Speaker 2: It didn't exactly I'm not there anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, do you remember walk safely to school day with a little logo? I used to do and your mum and it was like a little it actually looks like the COVID thing. It was like a here ready, this guy and there were stickers and pamphlets and people had it on their windows. I remember walk safe for the school day.
Speaker 8: Oh, the nineties were such a different.
Speaker 1: Time, no, Bryan, they really were no bike helping.
Speaker 3: So it says here that in New South Wales, the safety house program was discontinued in favor of a new program designed to provide children with simple strategies to help ensure their own safety. So instead of blaeing to like a safe spot to get out of a crisis, they've.
Speaker 2: Just taught them to deal with it. I'd love to know what those strategies are.
Speaker 1: The new strategies to give every child a pocket knife and they will now need a safe space.
Speaker 2: It says here that they only run independently in Western Australia now, the safe house.
Speaker 8: Stickers, that's why I've not seen them then.
Speaker 1: I guess it is problematic too. I mean, you know, a creep could put it on the window and go safe space.
Speaker 2: It's a fucking weird concept when you really think about it.
Speaker 1: I think it's smart. I think it's smart, all right, Jeff, thank you for that. Definitely not an appreciative.
Speaker 2: But you definitely did be about that. It's a good one. Yeah, you did well.
Speaker 1: All right, thanks for listening to the I Love You before you go.
Speaker 3: Fabulous news for you. Prize keeper Jenna has decided to do a job and restock the prize cupboard. So every caller that comes on for and Is It Just You will get one of our pop sockets. So what's your favorite color?
Speaker 2: Pink? Blue or yellow?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 8: My god? So what is their pink? Blue and yellow?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Oh, pink for sure.
Speaker 2: Right, all right, you'll have to hit up Jenna.
Speaker 1: Jenna send that out to step for the postage to Hooba. That's so warm our pleasure, all right, Salin, Shall we jump in and start reviewing.
Speaker 2: See what the competition's up to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's have a look through the podcast library.
Speaker 2: Is It just Me? It is your weekly fix where we give you know, the very silly, stupid stuff in life, thed you gravitas we feel it deserves.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 1: So we did this very early on in the show years ago, in the very first year of the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the last time we listened to all the other podcasts with the same name as us was I think it was like February or March last year.
Speaker 2: And I can't believe how many more have been launched in that year.
Speaker 1: It's actually shock and.
Speaker 3: This isn't even all of them now we're playing just some of them, right, I have not heard this audio yet. You've been digging around seeing what all the other Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Either? Uptime?
Speaker 1: I was pained with the task of listening to all these fucking shows. And I will say congratulations to us because when you search, is it just me? We are still the number one searches. Very exciting for us.
Speaker 2: I don't know that's accurate because I think the search result might be tailored to you because you've listened to it. Because so we'd have to get a total random overseas to search. It's to prove when number.
Speaker 1: One, Well, someone can do that. But at the moment, we'll claim that. And Joe Elvin are good, good friends of our show. Joe Olvin and James Williams, who had the ORIGINALLYGM are still their second.
Speaker 3: We've made a truth. We're fine with each other, but the others bring it on my Oh yeah, there are so many Is it just me? We've been through a few, but I've gone through and these are my personal favorites. Okay, some we can relate to, some are very similar to our show some completely fucking different and shocking and terrible, and we will say we're not being mean. We don't want you to go to this podcast and give them a negative review. We're just seeing what our sister podcasts are putting up to. Yeah, I'm pretty sure last time we did this, our method was to go and leave them a positive review.
Speaker 2: We're not shitcanning them.
Speaker 3: But while leaving them a positive review, you plug us just be like, oh love this podcast. It's almost as good as Is.
Speaker 2: It Just Me?
Speaker 3: By a couple of So yeah, you just got to be nice to them, but plug us. At the same time, let's go to.
Speaker 1: Is It Just Me? Number one? Here is the first one that I found. Is It Just Me? By Eve cut and Done this. It's got about nine episodes.
Speaker 2: How confident are you that you just said her name correctly?
Speaker 1: It's I'm not confident. But she's got no reviews, so I'm safe to say the fans were the Karen d artists won't come for me.
Speaker 2: Okay, so she's new here, she's new here.
Speaker 1: This is how her podcast starts every week, and it's kind of a lot of life lessons. It's ours without the comedy lens. So right, take a listen to the first Is it just nice sun?
Speaker 2: Come love a bit of organ?
Speaker 7: Hey, what's up everybody? This has ever got to the NUS And I am so excited to announce that I am a fish launching my podcast. Is it just Me? And you know the whole concept behind this realizing you know, we all go through this stink led life and in it, there's different circumstances that we face. There's different challenges that we go through, and whole lot of changes that we encounter.
Speaker 2: Oh brilliant.
Speaker 1: We all experienced that, So I wonder what did she experience? What has she changed in her life? This is her episode two.
Speaker 2: I've learned to.
Speaker 7: Become stronger, right right, I'm more rude, I'm a more rooted individual.
Speaker 1: Good for her.
Speaker 3: It sounds like she's driving in her car and she's having a phone call with one of her girlfriends and her.
Speaker 2: Kids just recorded it. Yeah, it just sounds like a one started conversation. It's not there, and she's more rooted. I'm very proud of it, and it's not easy to talk to.
Speaker 1: She's potential, she's got some Anyway, that podcast is still going, so you can find that is it just me?
Speaker 2: I will never listen because these audio quality sucks. The weird thing is.
Speaker 1: The through line through all these shows and the audio quality is terrible on all of them.
Speaker 2: Can I just say? One of my friends said something to me the other day and it made my day.
Speaker 3: They said, is it just as in our one? Is the only podcast that I can listen to on the bus because all the others are so quiet in volume where it's ours because I fucking pump them levels.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can hear every word.
Speaker 3: Oh, And I was like, this is I'm glad someone noticed. I never want someone to be around white noise and be like, what I can't hear them?
Speaker 1: Is that your dirty talk? The levels are so hot on your podcast.
Speaker 2: That does get me hard.
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding it. It was perfect this week's show. Okay, let's go to the next one. This one has a lovely cover art. Guys, it's a little brain on a skateboard.
Speaker 2: Oh that's breezy. Do like there was a shirt at cotton On with that on my back in the day.
Speaker 1: This one is so funny because there's a clear co host, right she tells us who she is, but then the way she introduces her co host is very funny in me, and we never get any answer. So this is the second is.
Speaker 5: It just Me?
Speaker 9: Hey, guys, this is episode two of Is It Me?
Speaker 5: And I'm your host Sarah Lewis, and I'm with kennedymate my teammate Kennedy.
Speaker 1: And they never explained what tame. They never explained Kennedy. It's just a teammate.
Speaker 2: Does it say on the podcast description of their names or anything?
Speaker 1: No, No, there's no mention of Kennedy ever anywhere. It's Sarah Lewis's show, Sarah's the Brain on the skateboard. But in the second episode, Kennedy disappears because she's got really hot hitting topics to discuss. So let's jump into seconds out of her show.
Speaker 9: I want to talk about birthdays this week because me personally, like, I'm not a big birthday person.
Speaker 2: I'm not big on like the like what is it called You're like sign your what could she be thinking of?
Speaker 1: What is it called?
Speaker 5: Place?
Speaker 1: Like I'm a aries but I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm blanking, but you're sign your start? Come on, don't sign I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, I had to cut that, but that went for a minute and a half and she never found she meant start sign.
Speaker 2: And she's still going. How many episodes had she got? She's got few.
Speaker 1: She got up to episode sixteen media and then quit.
Speaker 2: Ah the twenty episode Burnout.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's got episode fourteen crisis much, Episode thirteen Happy Birthday. Episode ten is also birthday. So she revisited that she's got.
Speaker 2: A real fucking issue with that. Two weeks later, she's not something she appreciated. She revisited it.
Speaker 5: True.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to the next one. This one is truly awful, and.
Speaker 2: That's all we're being nice, remember.
Speaker 1: Now, okay, me nice? But this one, like what you said at first, Mete, it sounds like this lady is on the phone call to her cousin and she's just telling her about her life. This episode is called life Update, and all she talks about for forty nine minutes is her period.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so it sounds like the audience we're.
Speaker 1: On the time of dem it. Maybe Jenna, so this is is just go and.
Speaker 5: Have a period. I'm like, where's it at. It's just show up, show up shop. I took pregnancy test multi ones and there or come back negative. Some wal I can't be pregnant. But then I kept going without my period and going with on my period, and then all of a sudden my period hit and then we said it was the worst period I've had.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's shocking. It sounds like she thought i'd telehealth the appointment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll be the doctor ready, all right, Michelle? So what what brings you into the surgery today?
Speaker 5: So I hadn't had a period, I'm like, where's it at? It's just show up shop?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And is this going for a while? Or tell me what what brought it to your attention?
Speaker 5: I took pregnancy test multi ones and there or come back negative?
Speaker 2: Right? And then what happened from there?
Speaker 5: I can't be pregnant? But yeah, then I kept going without my period and going with on my period, and then all of a sudden my period hit.
Speaker 1: Was it now that normally happens? Was it really good? Was it a light one?
Speaker 5: It was the worst period? Dear?
Speaker 2: Okay? Oh wow, it just sounds like a fue goal. Okay, I feel bad for her because how did she milk that for forty minutes? It really went on for a while. Do you reckon?
Speaker 3: You could talk about yours for forty minutes? You know, if we gave you a challenge.
Speaker 2: I couldn't even talk about it for forty seconds. Honestly, go on, let's see if you're true. I get a forty minute, forty second time, or I should say, yep, gener I'm starting periods.
Speaker 6: For me, it's very uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: I'd rather not have it. That's why I despise males because they don't get it.
Speaker 2: Thirty seconds left.
Speaker 4: It's just so like I said before, and comfortable and just such a pain to deal with and even sleeping with it.
Speaker 6: It's just so annoying. I can't stand having them.
Speaker 4: That's all I've fifteen seconds left on this matter about periods. Thank you so much for listening, and I hope you feel the same way, or just tell me how you feel. You can feel differently, that's totally fine, but that's how I feel.
Speaker 2: Okay. Times up, times up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's tough. Maybe Michelle was giving Michelle not enough credit. That's a tough like that's actually a skill talk about.
Speaker 2: Your period of one hundred percent?
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, this next one is my favorite?
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: It's by Lady in the Pain and the way that they describe Lady in the Pain. You might think it's a duo like a breakfast show. Lady in the Pain, Lady in the Pain. That's just it's one person. Lady in the Pain is one person anyway. Yeah, yeh, I'll let them describe what there shows. Yeah, going, good song, greedy?
Speaker 9: What's up? Everybody? Let me introduce myself. I'm the Lady and the Pain, and I may just to test the collective time foolery or to see if it's really just me, because you.
Speaker 2: Know, it might just be me, you know, you never know.
Speaker 9: Now, try to stay with me as I navigate through my thoughts on trying liberty and the pursuit to get everybody to min nab business.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I don't think I know everything. I bearling on myself. Quiet as this, kip.
Speaker 1: Ready, I got a brain.
Speaker 2: A mouth, and a microphone. Yeah, prospective, Yes, how good is that? She's my favorite so far? Isn't that good? What's the name? Lady in the Pain.
Speaker 1: She's the Lady in the Pain.
Speaker 2: I like her.
Speaker 1: I don't quite understand how that works, but she's the Lady in the Pain. She's fantastic, And what is it? I got a brain, I got a mouth, and I got a microphone.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: That is a good she's marketing herself. Well, no, we've got most of those things, all right, this is the we've got a last couple. Now we have to get through it ready.
Speaker 2: So god, there's actually so many and this isn't even all of them. No, it's so fucking many.
Speaker 3: I love them, and all of them made the same mistake that we made. Not one of them searched the podcast name to check if that was already taken.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we didn't do that. No, no, they didn't. Err way too many anyway, This next one is pure nothing. They didn't intro the podcast. It's almost as if they started recording on an airplane. They were discussing in flight magazine. It makes no sense. There's no host name. There's one episode, and it's just the listen happened.
Speaker 7: We went to dr remember, and I remember feeling telling Crystal.
Speaker 2: I was like, Yo, this liquor tastes whack. That's all you can drink. I was like, and this tastes like some type of medicine.
Speaker 9: It's not right.
Speaker 5: It's not alcohol, and you don't because you don't feel anything, and it just tastes like better chemical. Yeah, like a few couples.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is alcohol.
Speaker 5: You don't even tell you it was an alcohol?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Now now again they true smoke of your c.
Speaker 2: I'm like.
Speaker 3: They made no sense. I barely called a word of that. Did you take some medicine didn't like it? Or did you take alcohol and it tastes like medicine.
Speaker 1: And alcohol that tasted like it and it started like that. Yes, that's how it makes no sense. That's is it just me?
Speaker 2: Go have a look.
Speaker 1: That artwork is truly awful shaming. It just looks like it's his red scribble.
Speaker 2: Oh there's it called is it just Me?
Speaker 5: Or?
Speaker 2: With three rs? Yes and do true.
Speaker 1: Now we're moving into a little bit different territory because this last one is by is It just Me? It is slightly similar. The podcast is called Am I High? Or Is It just Me?
Speaker 2: Ooh oh, I like that a.
Speaker 1: Little bit different, but I thought eighty percent similar.
Speaker 2: Are they high?
Speaker 1: Well that's the thing. It's not really about them being high doing the show. I'll let them explain it for you because it's not what I thought it was going to be.
Speaker 2: Stone of vibes.
Speaker 10: Hey everyone, I'm Nikki and this is my podcast. Each week I'll share the random conversations either with myself or others, or we can all enjoy the weird. So my sister and all of her baby pictures look absolutely stonned. She was either passed out drooling on whatever furniture she was on, or that was just her face. It had me thinking, along with many other clues, that maybe it just runs in the family, because the thoughts and actions that I've experienced would definitely agree. Time to make you a question if I am high or is it just me?
Speaker 1: It makes no sense, no what?
Speaker 2: And I don't know the time too.
Speaker 1: The baby sister and she's just.
Speaker 3: Saying that her sister looks fucking blaze as a kid, and she's gone master around in the family.
Speaker 2: Because I feel like I'm cooked as well. Right, so now it's up to you. Am I cooked? Derisicious me?
Speaker 1: And that doesn't seem like there's much longevity in the show. That's probably three episodes, Matt.
Speaker 2: So besides, if we're asking that question, most people would say that we're probably cooked here.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'd say, so.
Speaker 2: This can't be right.
Speaker 1: But the thing is she's released one episode and nothing else.
Speaker 2: Ah, so we really can't form a judgment if she's high on Oh, Nikki Port has just put one out.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine what it would be like if we lived in somewhere like California where it's legal to smoke weed and we did the show Bake.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't be good.
Speaker 1: Could you think we could do the show?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 3: No, no way, it would just be a like I become so gross. So yeah, like, I absolutely become ridiculous and I can't you know, I can barely string a sentence together.
Speaker 1: Now, Yeah, I mean you've seen me. It takes a lot to take me down, which is a problem because I'm really big, so I need to have a lot. But then you look the toylet line of having too much, and then I freak out and get really anxious, and.
Speaker 2: Then I'd just start laughing at nothing. Yes, it wouldn't be good. And then I get the munchies, and I always have the much chies. Muchi's on Max. It's bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's bad.
Speaker 2: I get the munch It's very bad. Anyway, Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Is that exists in the world, So go and have a listen. If you actually find one on your search and you think it's better than those, send it through to us. And we will play it on the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it sounds like none of them are a real threat to us.
Speaker 1: No, no one's coming for our title. I don't think now in the period chat very compelling, But I don't think we're going to knock us off our number one one title anytime soon.
Speaker 3: I refuse to believe that Jenna couldn't speak about it for more than forty seconds if she really tried, Jenna, you had to go into detail about dogs, pads or tampons, like, what's the most horrific one experienced?
Speaker 1: Did you ever go and take a pregnancy test?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: What about alcohol tasting like tablets like the one we heard? Have you ever had experience that no generally needs us?
Speaker 2: That's becoming evident? Yeah, did you hear the Jenni fling? You had to fucking edit it?
Speaker 1: I did, I did. I did a lot of editing involved you wish and you know it was such a dva meach. I't ever told you that at this cut this, I'll make sure that doesn't make the fun of cut. What guests have you booked?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Will?
Speaker 2: It was a great show. It was a good show. Did you have any guests?
Speaker 1: I don't think Brenda Allen from Pubie Blues.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's a random assortment anyway, idea that is true. I spoke to Brenna. Yeah, great gold story. Okay, let's go guys.
Speaker 1: Next week is the telethon. It is happening, talkback tings live, will be will be on the show. It's just it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Crazy Saturday afternoon. You'll be able to listen to us through the show live and call in.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yes, and you can ask us whatever you want, or you can just do a live take on the show. So if you have comments or criticism or feedback, call us and we'll take your call live.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Contraceptive diaphram Sam. It is going to be out there answering the phones and putting people through. I really hope someone comes for me, like during my age gym.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm happy if someone comes to me too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I can't.
Speaker 1: We're too comfortable on this show. Hey, some we're too comfortable. Someone come and shake things up a bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come in with the hot take.
Speaker 1: It's going to be very fun. It's it's literally like a telephone. You're going to call through and you tell us whatever you want to get.
Speaker 3: I think you've got to stop using the word telethon. Why telethon is the fundraiser.
Speaker 2: Well, if you want to donate, it's just talk back tings live get it because they're not calling in to pledge like money to us, are they.
Speaker 1: Well, if they want to donate, they can. Why don't we just put my b span a cant number on the script at all times and that's next week. So we'll post some details in the coming days up onto this onto our socials, you can get in touch and also don't forget if you want to win an is it just me limited run pop socket, leave us a review if you want. That's not how're gonna get the pops.
Speaker 2: So no, that's not how it's going to work.
Speaker 1: DMS as well, just do them in the same time. DMS.
Speaker 2: I feel bad that so many people have come on as an is it just you caller or center voice message and not gotten a prize. So if you're listening and you've done it before, we can backdate it. Give me to the problem. Can you the problem? See let's go a bit. Good luck Joe and Steady wins the race.
Speaker 1: We'll be back next week. We will see you then, have a great week and talk to you on the telephone. Is it your talk back teams.
Speaker 2: Life talk Back Team's Life. Correct, Well, we'll talk back to you then, well you next week. Hey you guys, is.
Speaker 4: It just me?
Speaker 1: A podcast by a couple of Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast.
Speaker 2: A welcome to add Brief. This is the secret segment. On the end. We pretend we're done and then keep talking. Nothing's really planned in this bit, nothing at all. Yeah, that's why it's called add brief. A couple of people add having a debrief, just briefing a lot of tangents, that sort of thing. God, I could go a Kappa. I'm yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I saw you post on your Facebook something about, oh my work from home girlies, How do you guys cope because your mental like tacked? I don't know what I'm trying to say. Has your mental ability like sloughs from working full time to working from home?
Speaker 2: No, not in terms of like my work ethic and whatever.
Speaker 3: But I've just noticed that I take less steps in a day because I'm just at home.
Speaker 2: I wake up, make a coffee, sit at my desk, do some work. I don't do much, and so I put on Facebook something about like oh, how do you stay active slash motivated? Because oh I don't do many steps in a day. It's real bad. Really. Yeah, one day did forty nine steps. Sep forty nine steps.
Speaker 1: Oh my, what's the point of even counting them?
Speaker 2: My dad was like, oh, the phone fucking counts it.
Speaker 3: And I checked and I went, oh god, And my dad was like, I don't reckon, I could only do forty nine steps in a day.
Speaker 2: If I tried, like.
Speaker 3: He goes, it will be harder for me to only do forty nine steps. Like, how did you not do any more than that? I'm like, well, maybe it's because I don't have my phone.
Speaker 2: With me all the time. Yeah, there were plenty of steps I did without the phone counting. But yeah, that's not good, is it? Fuck?
Speaker 1: So are there are days you don't leave the house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like this particular day when I did the forty nine steps, I woke up, I was a bit hungover. I went and made a coffee, went to my desk, edited this podcast. I don't think I got up other than going to the bathroom, and then I did the Instagram live from that same desk at six pm on the Sunday night when the episode came out and then I probably just went and watched TV.
Speaker 2: There's not many steps in a day.
Speaker 6: That's not every day, why not, But.
Speaker 3: It's definitely less because there's little things like I don't have to walk to the car, I don't have to walk into the office, I don't have to walk around. So even this job when I worked here wasn't exactly active. You know, I wasn't doing heaps of steps, but I'm now doing even less.
Speaker 1: Fucking hell, and everyone's like.
Speaker 3: Go for a walk, and I'm like, it just feels not productive going for a walk, Like I feel like, oh, I could be doing more in this time.
Speaker 1: Oh I love a walk. I think you're either not built for walks, but you either like can get a lot out of a walk or not. Hayden goes on runs to reenergize himself to distress.
Speaker 3: No, I've started doing that on my off gym days. I go for walks first thing, like get a coffee or whatever. And I do definitely feel more energized. But that's still not enough because they're like, I'm still not moving much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I can't be one of those people that are so determined to close their rings, like I don't wear my Apple Watch anymore, but you would the rings you have Apple watch, Jenna. Yeah, the Apple Watch like gives you your move goal.
Speaker 2: We spoke about this like two weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Really do like, yeah, I forget.
Speaker 6: Closed my move ring. Yeah, three hundred and sixty seven days.
Speaker 2: Oh what's the move ring? It's is it killo jeels?
Speaker 4: I think it's calories, but it's if you three how much calories.
Speaker 2: A day or something?
Speaker 1: And also there's like exercise, which is the green ring, and then the blue ring is steaming. What's the difference between the blue and the green one? The blue is standing? How many hours you spent standing? And then green is your exercise? Like how many registered hours minutes of exercise have you done?
Speaker 2: See? Then even I don't reckon my rings would look any good because.
Speaker 1: I've seen your rings I've got that have been very into your rings.
Speaker 2: No, but I don't reckon my rings would be any good because even when I exercise, it's at the gym and a lot of it is sitting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it still counts. It still counts in terms of the exercise.
Speaker 1: Think, I don't get about the Apple Watch. It's like, do you want to register an outdoor swim. How does the watch know that I'm doing a swim or going on a walk or a run.
Speaker 2: Or maybe I do need one of those bloody watches is to remind me to move more. You can have mine.
Speaker 1: I took mine off. I don't wear it anymore. I don't wear a watch. I'm completely naked on the wrist again.
Speaker 3: We had this conversation, took and you get to give it to me for the news. I said, yeah, give.
Speaker 2: It, did you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Jesus, this is only like maybe two or three weeks.
Speaker 1: We do a show every week.
Speaker 2: Yeah. At this point it was in the opener, was it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it must have been astro projecting.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: And I just wasn't there disassociating. Good glad you find me so engaged. I met a podcast I didn't meet a podcast listen about someone at the Hunter Valley. So they love the show.
Speaker 2: Ah, well, that would be a podcast listener, wouldn't it.
Speaker 1: Yes, Yes, Trump and I do so many shows, so she could have been Oh.
Speaker 2: She didn't specify which show show?
Speaker 1: And I said, oh, thanks, something you want to be which one? She's on the money, he's at the lifelone cut radio shows of my night show was the podcast show. Too many shows? So I said thank you so much, and someone else said I saw someone else literally and they went in the middle of Carle's they went, you're well known, not me, mate in the dairy section, and they you are. No, I'm not, and I'm mitch cheering.
Speaker 2: She oh, yeah from kids.
Speaker 1: Don't be so coy next time you sign up to it and keep walking on. Why was that such an aggressive experience?
Speaker 2: And yes, I am well known, nine.
Speaker 1: Hundred milligrams of mortidella in my troup. I'm embarrassing, all right.
Speaker 3: Hey was ranting once on Trish Sally saying that someone came up to him and said, you're the TikTok guy.
Speaker 2: Oh, can I get a photo?
Speaker 3: And he was saying, oh, that is so weird that they got a photo when they didn't know my name. And I was like, oh, get over it like that, I'd be so precious, Like they just didn't remember your name, but they've seen your videos, they enjoy you.
Speaker 2: They wanted a photo.
Speaker 3: But then it happened to me that exact situation. Someone goes, oh my god, mind you she was a drunk bitch. On Oxford Street and I was like, oh god. She goes, Oh my god, I know I seen your videos? Can I get a photo? And then I was like, yeah, no, he's right. That feels really weird because it's like, how are you ever going to tag me? Yes, when you show people that you got a photo with me.
Speaker 2: It's like, look who it is. It's it's him from there.
Speaker 1: He is, that's them, you know their videos?
Speaker 2: Yeah, very funn They didn't even know my name, but they wanted a photo.
Speaker 1: I was like, it's a weird experience. Have you noticed it happening more more so as your profile gets bigger?
Speaker 2: Well, this only happened a couple of times that exact situation. Yeah, no, no, but I actually met a podcast listener or maybe they just watch our tiktoks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I ran into this guy Universal and I ended up chatting to him for maybe ten fifteen minutes and quite a while. To the conversation, he goes, I've just realized who you are. I was like, what do you mean and he goes, yeah, I know who you are now, And I was like, why have you only realized? And he goes, I don't know, Maybe I was just blind.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that's really good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love that. So that's how I knew. Yeah, they've either seen the video or they've listened to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Oh, darling, if.
Speaker 1: You see us out in public, make a reference like that, that's hillis.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: I want someone to go, you wigans, that'd be funny, that'd be very funny. So I tell a story about the bar a couple months ago. Some bartender was there and it was the same month as the election, and they had like an Albanezi Margariti and then like a Scomo momo or something, and I was like, these names are stupid. I go and I wish I wanted to drink the albow, but it looks ransom, So I'm going to order the Scoma, but I hate the man. And I said that to the bartender and then he goes, no worries, hem its jury, yeah, and he goes, I love your podcast. Is it just me? Oh, thank you so much for your sisterings on the house, And I go, thank you. I couldn't possibly. He went, Okay, they gave me fu Should you listen to your bass? You should have pushed back once more.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, no, I insist, Yes, yeah, it's getting bad. Jenny's recycling story.
Speaker 3: Sometimes we have conversations on this podcast and I'm like, I think we have spoken about this in the early early days, but it's been long enough.
Speaker 2: Whatever, we'll do it again. But that was fucking like two or three weeks. I think that was last week. Nah, it wasn't like I got a fresh story.
Speaker 1: Hayden and I went on e Bokes and oh my god, the jackets.
Speaker 2: You guys heard it?
Speaker 1: Easy right, Yeah, I got something fresh we can talk about. I'm going to the logis this week and actually when this episode is airing other way.
Speaker 3: Sorry, backtracking to the easy thing, missed opportunity for a mispronunciation?
Speaker 2: What do they call it?
Speaker 3: Like I said before, asked, so I can feel the snow's coming on? Oh yeah, yeah, you can hear the wind blowing through the beautiful trills.
Speaker 2: Anthony alber Nazzy. It's just the opportunities are endless. Yeah, you can't think of anything, No I can.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to work out how it can call Jenner a sleez. You're a sla, you're a slas. You know my favorite meal that my name.
Speaker 2: Needs to cook? It was beautiful. It was mash gravy roast beef, and.
Speaker 1: So you do not realize that I'm an idiot. But there were country people that rent a small little vineyard. I'm not gonna laugh in their face. Yeah, I couldn't have. Then I should have recorded it. Yossi a grip and he's kittled awful in my jacket.
Speaker 2: When you were the wine thinger, they give you a child's platter, they did. Yeah, it's really nice. God, it's frozing in. Here's a bit brozie actually does work? That does work?
Speaker 1: Ye oh ship, I forgot to take my meat out. Oh no, of the what frozer?
Speaker 2: M God, listen to you. You're there to do it with that? That it wasn't a set up? Hit me? Oh dear, it's just too was he?
Speaker 3: I got a beautiful sweet and sour pork from the bowling club China's.
Speaker 2: Oh see the other is it just means could never? Could they? Where the bozz nose?
Speaker 1: These are just.
Speaker 2: You really just poop poop mine? Sorry?
Speaker 1: You know Jack Sparrow, What did he say again?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: The seven Sons? I forget what? Oh god, where does honey come from?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You're right, because I think it's either that or cockroaches.
Speaker 2: Never can't get it. How's your cat doing? General? I heard you had flawers?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how's your mom?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 2: Everything? Everything all right? With the two knos?
Speaker 1: She had nos replacement surgery.
Speaker 2: It's no knees. I already said bozz nods.
Speaker 1: Oh ship I did bees? I got confused. Yeah, that's a good mispronunciation. We haven't had a good one in a while. I mean this was pretty. This is better than the last one. I couldn't get my head around the last one. We did you get to brain dead?
Speaker 2: I do? I get confused.
Speaker 1: There's a lot to think about it.
Speaker 2: If they if they pop up, sure, I don't want to do them anyway're organic?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's do them?
Speaker 2: Yeah's it funny?
Speaker 1: I'm at the logis, who do you?
Speaker 5: Who?
Speaker 1: Should you challenge me? I want to be challenged to get a selfie with you'll get one person each, Okay, so Mitch wants me to get a photo. Patty has to be do you think Actually we discussed this last week and I remember it because Bert's got the award, So I think you're right.
Speaker 2: Patty will be there. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't want to creep up ono that because she might think I'm Bert's back from the dance, especially if I'm in a black tax. Yeah, you'll be fine, Jenna, who you have to pick?
Speaker 2: Think about it.
Speaker 6: I'm going to request Tracy Grimshaw.
Speaker 2: Shit, I reckon, she'd be approachable. Shit hard energy.
Speaker 1: Mind you, I've interviewed her, but it's only been every on zoom. I don't think there'd be that recall.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter if she remembers you or not. A big fan.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know what I'll say. Can I practice Mitch?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Am I Tracy? Yeah?
Speaker 1: You're Tracy and I'm me. Oh, just parking around the corner. Sorry, my horse is around the corner. Beautiful rare Shetland. It's there for ten more minutes. Hey, Tracy, she loves horses.
Speaker 2: She does love. Oh god, you're so bad with socializing. You don't just pretend you have a horse to find common ground. I'd hire a horse. Now, you just ask her how's your horse?
Speaker 1: O god, that's what i'd say to Patty, You bitch. Check your DMS.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I dare you to ask her to check her dyah. This is the most recent one with pa Oh no, maybe it was.
Speaker 3: Oh, we have all the ingredients for a good burger. You've got the cheese, you've got the lettuce, but you can't have a burger without the paddy.
Speaker 2: And that's like our podcast. We're missing the paddy. I don't even remember that.
Speaker 1: All right, done, yay.
Speaker 2: Having a good memory is in your area of exits.
Speaker 1: No, it's definitely not.
Speaker 2: I have a brain illness anyway, you have a brain dissoge, Oh my god, you get this.
Speaker 1: I went to get a brain MRI the other day, and I get there and I get the gown, and to get an MRI, bog Bill. It's so fucking hard for people out there with a chronic illness. I really empathize with you, because that's a tough gig. You got to pay so much money, and to get it covered by Medicare, your doctor has to write a very specific phrase in the referral. So I've got a kiarim malformation. I get shocking migraines. And I called a friend of mine who works in a radiology clinic. She went, all right, he has to say chronic un resolved migraines spinal ridiculopathy. And I know it means.
Speaker 2: Nothing, but say that ten times in a row, quickly, right, I.
Speaker 1: Go get them to write that and it will be good. So he writes and I send it through and then I get there because it's seven hundred dollars. No, no, have you read the referral? She went, yeah, you need to have chronic daily migraines and you ah, back off. So then I call my GP and he adds it and I go in. So it's such a headache, literally, and I get in and I in the gown with my butt facing backwards, and the lady.
Speaker 2: Goes, fuck, I hate those Oh it's so bad, and she's gonna want to clarify your weight. This is your way to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unfortunately you are three kilos over the machine's capacity and we will not be able to get you in.
Speaker 2: And I'm not gonna say that I'm not guaranteed that they mri horses. Yes, I know, I know, what the fuck I know?
Speaker 1: I was so upset, and she goes, I know, this is really awkward, and then I was really mad. I'm like, you wouldn't think you'd tell us someone their weight on the phone. We want to avoid embarrassing people, and.
Speaker 2: I well, I mean a fucking yeah.
Speaker 1: So I have to walk out get changed, so pissed. Anyway, Finally on Friday, I got my MRI and then I was like, do you have a wait a minute, and they're like, no, we got to two hundred Q guys. I'm like, thank fuck, not that I'm close to two hundred, but very good. So I got the MRI done and I put the gown on Mitch and I was like standing in the hallway ready to go, and the radiologist comes up and they go, yeah, you've got the the gown the wrong way around. What do you mean?
Speaker 2: And they go, you did not You've got the gown.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, you had the slit at the front so you could see my dick was out.
Speaker 2: How did you not know?
Speaker 1: I'm not getting a prostate MRI. I'm getting a brain MRI. And then he goes, actually, you know what, leave it like that, and I go, oh, okay, and he goes, you've got to put heart probes on you anyway, so it'll actually be easier for us.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: So I'm walking like porky pig and I walk into the MRI, lie down, and the slit, you know, you lie down, gravity pulls it off. So I was button naked except in undies and it was a freezing cold MRI room. So shrinking through a max so putting these probes on me, and then midway through the MRI the machine breaks.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had an MRI? I think so?
Speaker 3: Is that the one where you go in there it's like a donut? I get lowers you in there? Yes, yeah, now I've done.
Speaker 2: That's like a ring. How about for my fucking appendix? Oh yeah you would have?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I have this brain. MRI was thirty minutes on the brain, thirty minutes on the spine, and they do it in one hit. So an hour in the donut? What hell with that noise? And this is what an MRI sounds like for those who haven't. Actually, you know what, I'm going to get it up on.
Speaker 2: YouTube because I do your impression. I want to see how accutate it is.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, that's a very good point. So this how goes.
Speaker 2: That's the MRI machine.
Speaker 1: I don't remember being that really for an hour, and my brain I was I went crazy by the and I was making music. I felt like NP blow. I was like, but I'd put a hard hat there. Maybe Marion Morris on the vocals.
Speaker 3: Okay, now, I need to bring it up on youtubeaun't know how accurate that was, considering that you had to ride a bike in pitch black.
Speaker 2: It's possible your fullest ship.
Speaker 1: Here is MRI sounds inside scan room. We'll see that's not it.
Speaker 2: That's the music. Here we go.
Speaker 1: You were right on top of it.
Speaker 2: Let's give it a bit further on. I set from way challenges. Okay for once, you were under.
Speaker 1: Exaggerating and it doesn't stop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we get it.
Speaker 1: Sorry, it sounds like my.
Speaker 2: Dad in the backstad like.
Speaker 1: It's really uncomfortable. And and because I'm a big guy, you go in the tube and my nose is maybe four or five centimeters from the cylinder, so you feel like you're in a coffin ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've had both.
Speaker 1: I have, yes. And then they went, it's.
Speaker 2: All sorry, the machine is having problems. You're gonna have to move you.
Speaker 1: So they pull me out. I get up, my little dicklets out and then I got a wattle over the new machining line. It was a hell.
Speaker 2: And then after all that did they go, yeah, you're fine. I don't have the results yet.
Speaker 1: You think they call me if it was deafly, Yeah, they would you'd hope. So, yep, yeah, I did see a TikTok there before going in. I think my phone knew that I was getting an MRI, and it was like, I'm a radiographer and I've seen brain tumors and the hardest thing in my job is not telling the client shit.
Speaker 2: Not telling them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because the person that watches you do the MRI and gets a brain scan, they would know what cancer looks like.
Speaker 2: Oh like when they're then and they're doing the thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they're not doctors, they're just the They just run the room, so they see it and they send it to the doctor who will diagnose and give you the But if you've got a brain tumor, this poor staff member would know.
Speaker 2: Why do they find that hard? I feel like that would be great. You don't have to do the hard work. What do they have this urge when they leave there and go, yeah you got it?
Speaker 1: No, no, because you've got you make your bond with them. You get them in their little gown and you offer them a drink and you tell them that what's going to happen. You put the heart probes on, you know, you make a little connection for an hour with someone and there.
Speaker 2: You don't want to be the bearer of bad news. I'd be thrilled if I didn't have to do that part.
Speaker 4: But knowing that they then have to go home and wait for results, and they're nervous, and.
Speaker 1: Imagine that you have to be so careful with your words. Yeah you got it. No, No, you've got the referral. It's in the email.
Speaker 2: God, that'd be really bad. That's no. I'd be happy to get out of that part.
Speaker 1: God, Yeah, that'd be tough. I wouldn't know what to do anyway.
Speaker 2: Josler was a.
Speaker 1: Good one, Thank you. It took me a while, but I got it too. All right, shall we go?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we better get out of here. Let's go, everybody.
Speaker 1: I've got someflam to take.
Speaker 2: Oh god, we get it.
Speaker 1: I'll see if anyone wants to send in roses or cards, or just warm affirmations or a nice hug.
Speaker 3: I was respectful enough not to come in last week lest I make other people sick.
Speaker 2: And here you are, coughing and spluttering in our fucking face.
Speaker 1: Pressed the button? Do you think I could have done the show from home?
Speaker 2: I know how to press the buttons, Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: Not like I do all right, guys, let's do our mantra close.
Speaker 3: We hope this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today, that's all.
Speaker 2: So oh wow, nailed it, You fucking nailed it. Yeah. Yeah, my god, it's last week saying Jenny you follow his lead.
Speaker 1: Ah, we finally locked eyes.
Speaker 2: We did, had your eyes closed towards you. I peeged through open love you all.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening. Leave us a five star review, and we'll see you in a week's time.
Speaker 2: It's love your babe.
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: By a couple?
Speaker 1: Just make sure you've get to follow on your podcast app