Speaker 1: I Heeart podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app.
Speaker 3: Got anything good?
Speaker 4: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Good on to Pats Morning, Good morning, Alex morning, Good morning. Rio.
Speaker 2: Are going to start today's show with an immediate intervention for the greater good of this team and that individual person yesterday. After the show, we're all having a cup of tea together and a slice of cake.
Speaker 1: And it was very, very pleasant. It was lovely.
Speaker 2: The team is surprising with a lovely card and a gift and a cake because Sunday was twenty seven years of breakfast radio and it was lovely. It was really nice, always having a chat and a laugh. And then all of a sudden, the only word I can use is quite an old timey word, was miasthma. Miasthma is an old word for a pungent, mellowed smell. Suddenly the circle descended into fear and like mustard gas have been sprayed, as if we were protesting. I looked around to try and detect the source of this pungent miasma. It was once more Producer Kaitlin and some muck that she's traveling into her pie hole. I saw on in horror as it was slice spoiled egg already, I'm starting a gag. Slice boiled egg on top of cottage cheese, on top of vegamite, on top of a low carb English muffin. Now the muffin, I have no problem with vegamie, it's up to you guys. However, cottage cheese and then sliced stinky egg on top of that it's aggressive.
Speaker 5: And a soggy tomato.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and a soggy tomato. And this is at nine thirty am.
Speaker 6: Getting a price.
Speaker 5: Still smell it even though it's been twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how often, Caitlin, how often are you chucking that down?
Speaker 3: I am enjoying this delicious meal five times.
Speaker 7: A week, oh gosh.
Speaker 6: To ensure that.
Speaker 3: My body is taken care of with only healthy elements, Well, you just.
Speaker 2: Polish off a big bit of cake before that, exactly.
Speaker 3: And a lovely bit of pro to get me through to lunch. And it's delicious and glorious, and ordinarily I would pop a bit of salt and pepper on top. However, this place does not have anything for us, so I suffered through.
Speaker 2: But do you mean this place what I mean? Look, there's a long list of agreements as we have with this place. The lack of salt and pepper isn't in my top one thousand issues to this place.
Speaker 3: It's a simple basic ne that every office should have and it simply does not. But it doesn't matter because the meal was delicious regardless.
Speaker 8: The cottage cheese is probably the most upsetting part for me.
Speaker 9: It's a certain things in the office that shouldn't come into the office. Boiled eggs, boiled eggs in tuna, as much as I love it on a sandwich or me to cracker, just don't.
Speaker 2: Bring great in a jacket potato really tuna, mayo and sweet cornees.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, yeah, that's good.
Speaker 2: The other one is sometimes I'll see people sardines.
Speaker 6: Oh god, my.
Speaker 1: Wife loves them.
Speaker 5: It's like a whole fishy.
Speaker 2: Tiny little fish. There's tiny, little one eyed fish on a slice of toast.
Speaker 6: The stinkiest fishble.
Speaker 1: Smelly, the smelliest fish in the ocean.
Speaker 5: How do they get so smelly?
Speaker 1: But they are rank, they are all right.
Speaker 2: So let's try and find Australia's worst breakfast because I'm sorry. Slice of boiled egg on top of cottious cheese on vegamite on a so and you're right. It was a sweaty old bit of tomato on a low carb, sad looking English muffin.
Speaker 5: Muffin was struggling now.
Speaker 1: I think he was trying to move itself away.
Speaker 2: It was trying to bench press the offence on top of it off like I.
Speaker 1: Mean, you don't like that your mind. We call it marmi.
Speaker 10: It's the sickening, sweaty stacks. It was a stack of sad so all right, what is Australia's worst breakfast? Okay, please give us a call?
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 2: Is it some mumb or Dad have or you've had before or maybe someone at.
Speaker 4: What the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a nice day today, Pats. It's cold this morning.
Speaker 6: Oh you know what? When I got in it was like four degrees.
Speaker 2: There's three degrees and I got on the car this morning, a little snowflake came out. I'm then sure there was accusing me of being woke.
Speaker 1: I got it.
Speaker 2: My castman met by three, an't you. It's called a bit of snowflake.
Speaker 6: Nice eighteen even better tomorrow.
Speaker 2: We've gone crazy, all right, so we're looking for Australia's worst breakfast. I remember years ago I went through I've tried so many different hacks and I wanted to try and give myself more energy immediately. Right, I've tried just about every single one, from cold showers, hot showers, cold and hot showers in the same five minutes, cycling between them.
Speaker 1: Just tires of it.
Speaker 2: Just haven't got the energy for all this optimization. Unoptimized breakfast show. Anyway, I went through a phase for it was less than a week because it was revolting.
Speaker 1: I would have four raw eggs.
Speaker 2: Rocky, Yeah, just cracked them into a glass and down it in one.
Speaker 8: And you don't even really like you don't like fried eggs, no, So a raw egg would be four four.
Speaker 2: And you could just feel it. It's like a like a viscos is kind of oil in your body, sitting there not breaking down. So then I would start the show feeling queasy for a whole hour sweating, and I feel worse without all this optimization.
Speaker 6: Do you have a chaser after that? All those eggs, Like, yeah, this is.
Speaker 2: Where it gets worse. I should have done that, Pats. I then was seriously into turmeric tea. Tumic has got lots of great health properties, right, but there's different ways you can have but most people just take a tablet of it. I would have this herbal tea, so it's a table spots a lot of curic, a lot of tasty, and it was very dense and silty, earthy, and so that would be the chaser to the eggs.
Speaker 5: Was the only orange foods you were in taking?
Speaker 1: I don't remember.
Speaker 2: Once Germany Turmeric year, I was Liam Gallagher came in for an interview and I was trying to stir it before he came in, as I thought, if he sees this, I really kind of a bother to start in getting into the bealth benefits turic tea to wild rock and roll man Liam Gallagher. But anyway, I couldn't stir it quick enough. It doesn't dissolve. He comes beating in. He's like, you got that name? I tried to sort of me away anyway the new albums. He's standing up, he's coming round.
Speaker 1: The desk is gone. What you got there? Mate? That's interesting? What is it? Mate? Well?
Speaker 2: Actually you know it's tumic tea and he goes blood. He love that mate, mad for me. I'm like, what, you're chic goes yeah, he goes. For decades, I've had terrible dan druff, and I'm thinking this is the greatest start to an issue. I'm like, I was like what because yeah, like in the nineties of I had like white flakes all over my shoulders and went that might not have been Dan drop.
Speaker 1: That might have been a mix.
Speaker 2: Admittedly there may have been some scout, but I think it was something showbiz dandruff maybe. So anyway, some health practitioner recommended trimic tea cleared it up right. He then got his mum on it as well because she had psoriasis. So we had a five minute chat about the health that would starting my interview. So anyway, he's here this weekend, I'm going to take some tunic tea backstage shroud any because he might not he might not have some ahead.
Speaker 1: Of the show.
Speaker 2: I just don't want to be up there and he's worrying about his dandruff. Perhatsy, what's the worst breakfast? Knew your family must have had some horrors.
Speaker 9: My pa used to have bread and dripping, so that's old school. Yeah, dripping was essentially real, the fat half cooking. So say you do some chops or some but whatever, do a roast. He used to have this tin. Can keep it, yeah, drain it into it, pop it in the fridge and basically use it like a butter on his toast.
Speaker 1: Do you know what now?
Speaker 2: A lot of people swear like that. People use it like beef tallow as a moisturizer.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, it's hard.
Speaker 2: Lamb smell if you want to smell like nice smell sort of beefy lambd.
Speaker 5: Was it nice? Did you ever have it?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 9: I could not toast like an inch thick, like not.
Speaker 1: Such a heavy thing. What about you?
Speaker 11: My great grandmother would have inch thick hot English mustard on toast because that's so much mustard. She smoked a packaday right and drank it, probably a bottle of scotch to day, and just that that's just how it got through to a taste buds.
Speaker 2: We used to When I look back now, just how much my grandparents used to drink.
Speaker 1: You just thought this was like what they do, it's how they are going.
Speaker 2: I think that was a lot of we're scared you day and smoked a lot of smoking and then and the moment of the time, we're like, yeah, why they dynamics six And I'm like, wait they made it that far?
Speaker 7: Yeah, different Mike, when he made it to ninety three blood.
Speaker 6: Wow, ninety smoked a pack a day.
Speaker 7: Came out from Scotland when she was twenty three.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's he's saying that, like it's the takeout of the story, is it.
Speaker 1: Ninety three? Yeah? It almost like Okay, well I'm on track correct.
Speaker 2: I could probably do a few more darts before the show to get those numbers up there. It's not like a health stack he's given out.
Speaker 1: It's not too fairs.
Speaker 6: That's insane.
Speaker 9: How did they get to be ninety He's pack could die and ate all his fat and dripping.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I think it was? These days?
Speaker 2: Thankfully, medicine is so good that the health, the health service here is incredible. You don't realize how good it is compared to England. It's it's dying. Really, it's a really sad story. However, so you get a lot of testing, like you hit the bum test here. I don't think sis to anyone ask in the world. It's amazing, right, that generation. The only time went to the doctor when he was about to give you last rites to say you're dead. There was no They didn't have the luxury, the equipment, the resources. So I think if they ever went in to get a service or a test, they were going You smoke and drink too much.
Speaker 5: Ignorance?
Speaker 1: Is bliss? Just didn't know?
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Brad are engineer has found sal and pepper and the building.
Speaker 1: Pats.
Speaker 6: I see that he brought it in. I thought what am I meant to do with that?
Speaker 2: But it's two years past the sale by day I did not. I thought salt was something.
Speaker 5: Else, isn't it? For ever.
Speaker 2: It's used to be an ancient way of cleaning and storing stuff. Trust his place to get out of dates salt. It's probably from the eighteen hundreds.
Speaker 6: It's probably from Grubby and.
Speaker 2: All Right, Australia's Stinkiest Breakfast Anchovy's Christian I actually the stinkiest fish.
Speaker 1: Proved me wrong, Darren, you win.
Speaker 5: I love anchovies. Olives of the sea.
Speaker 1: A very popular delicacy, aren't they? Anchovy?
Speaker 5: I put everything that I can put an anchovy on.
Speaker 1: So wasn't difference between an anchovy and a sardine.
Speaker 8: Anchovies are smaller and saltier, very so.
Speaker 2: The flavor you get with an anchovy because you get what you get on pizza.
Speaker 8: It's very savory, very umami, very salt sour like, very savory salty flavor.
Speaker 2: Ah right, I have to try some Christian. I used to have curried egg and tuna on toast in the morning.
Speaker 5: Oh that's a double whammy.
Speaker 1: I didn't know people were currying eggs.
Speaker 9: Oh curry egg sandwhich is a beautiful that's a thing, But tuna it's not with in the morning.
Speaker 2: The starting kept me full a morning. But you didn't put your name on this. Maybe you want to my anonymous signs of the same person as Evans smashing curried egg and chuna and toast every morning for breakfast. Can't do cocchies. So that's gross A bridge too far, Christians. What the lady who every morning at work would have toasts spread with canned tuna, mashed banana trizzled with honey. A lot going on there, Christia. My dad used to have a big plate of ox tongue for breakfast.
Speaker 6: Stop it.
Speaker 1: My father in butcher did you get ox tongue from from.
Speaker 6: The butcher my father in law was.
Speaker 9: His specialty was cooking off al and they would have oxtail ox. He loved cooking offul and he do all these like eight hour stews with ox tail and ox tongue and everything steps brains.
Speaker 6: He used to crumb sheep's brains.
Speaker 7: Sometimes my grandmother would have peaked head soup.
Speaker 2: Oh heavens, alright, I'm actually I'm actually tapping out.
Speaker 1: And it used to get stuck in this country has tag stray.
Speaker 6: They would have have a whole pig's head in the pot.
Speaker 7: Though they just mash up all the snout in the ears enough put it in.
Speaker 4: The Christian o'condal show podcast.
Speaker 1: Good morning to Shane. Listens to show in Sydney, Christian, I.
Speaker 2: Think we're going to throw up after listening to those horrific breakfast Shane. Peace, tell more of your friends that they can feel this way when they engage with The Christian O'Connell Show Live in Sydney in January.
Speaker 5: You guarantee way cup.
Speaker 2: Feeling sick weight cup with vomb in your throat. The Christian O'Connell Show, Sydney, January twenty six, All right, it is time for what's the year?
Speaker 5: Do you know what they released? Free Willie? Was it eighty nine or ninety three? Or when did Tita record Life?
Speaker 1: Four brands?
Speaker 5: I'm not very good with daste. Does anybody they know? What's the year?
Speaker 4: Again?
Speaker 5: What's the year? My friend?
Speaker 1: All right? So once week on show what's the year? My Friend? You play along as well.
Speaker 2: We go through TV shows, songs, movies asking the team what was the year it came out? Once you reach a certain age, it's constantly like, wait, this is how many years old? We do every day on those on the show when we played so, I'm like, oh, this is two thousand and five.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: First of all, great comedy, greatest physical comedians ever, the brilliant Rowan Atkinson. I think he was your real comic genius rona concent You ever watched like Four Weddings and even the Turners, the Priest, the stumbling priests, and that he.
Speaker 1: Steals a movie.
Speaker 2: It just steals every scene he's in as that priest stumbling through the wedding vowels.
Speaker 1: But Johnny English, Johnny English underrated.
Speaker 2: Very very funny comedy and also co starring Nataline Brullia.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: She was in the first time with him. It is really good.
Speaker 7: The Langham in London, The.
Speaker 2: Love You guys, m Meggie Carnerd. All right, So when was it out Johnny English Lot.
Speaker 7: It was the year I interviewed him in London.
Speaker 11: That would have been twenty thirteen, fourteen, I thought earlier.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would have said early two thousand.
Speaker 5: Two thousand and eight, five eleven, Stepping in the Dark.
Speaker 1: I don't think you've interviewed him. It was two thousand and three.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, first of all came out two thousand and three. I used to watch a lot with the girls when we were younger. Very it was the second one as well, very very funny movie. All right, The Boss Springsteen Born to Run.
Speaker 5: Way too get Out.
Speaker 1: That's actually offensive eighty six. Come on, guys, this the Boss you know is wait for.
Speaker 7: What was it seventies, yes, seventy nineties, seventy nine, This.
Speaker 2: My Friends nineteen seventy five, nineteen seventy five, Born to Run now born in the USA mid eighties, seventy five and storehs this incredible energy to it. All right, let's go to The Simpsons nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 1: Oh oh gone, and you interviewed home. I didn't even the language.
Speaker 5: I actually interviewed the German Homer Simpson your kid University Radio.
Speaker 1: Jordan one.
Speaker 5: They have like voice dubs for all the different huntes.
Speaker 1: Around the world. How did you get the It wasn't hard. It was not a hard get Wow. Wait, that's a great one. All right? What about this horror?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Where can you go? From Springsteen to the sin This is my ox time.
Speaker 5: You go you I was gonna say twenty ten, it's twenty twelve.
Speaker 2: Oh none, stuff so far away eleven?
Speaker 10: Yeah, that debate, terrible song, great song.
Speaker 5: I still heard a solo show live years ago.
Speaker 1: What she was amazing? Second offensive thing you said ten years out by born Tobina.
Speaker 2: Now now this that this is amazing. It's like when you also thought white Cheeks are still.
Speaker 8: A great so the of Australia.
Speaker 6: Any other songs.
Speaker 8: She has a lot of great other songs.
Speaker 1: We run out of road real quick. That's a cover version die Hard.
Speaker 6: Oh gosh, another orphan of.
Speaker 1: A bankrupt culture. This is john Way Nasal Dylan.
Speaker 12: There's always kind of partial to Roy Rnagers actually really like those sequence shirts.
Speaker 1: Do you really think you have a chance against us. Mister cowboy, you became.
Speaker 5: Mother Wow, so not toned down enough. I don't like you that coat? What just in time?
Speaker 1: Wow? Anyway, what was the year?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna say ninety one earlier?
Speaker 5: Oh, oh my god, you are on fire.
Speaker 1: They are still a great movie. So good Christmas those two together. Gold. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I remember I was lucky enough to interview Bruce Willis's right, quite eccentric guy, is he?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah it was. Yeah, there was a there was a lot going on. We went all over the place. It was a wild ride.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed every minute of it because I was just like, whatever, this is. It's a great show. It was the Bruce Willis Show, but it was great anyway. It was promoting something else. And then we got talking about die Hard and about Alan Rickman, and then he was just like, oh my god. I begged the producers not to kill him off because he was just so good. Yeah, he was like way better than me. He was so good when he wasn't in the scenes in that movie. This is what Bruce Willer said, you were you're itching him to come back? You want to where is it? He just he goes why he thought that we could have three more movies together where it's like this cat and mouse thing of me and him in different situations, which they could have done. He was so good, but they really wanted to kill him off, but he was so great in it. Alan Rickman, Yeah, nineteen eighty eight.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Coming up till the next hour, your chance to win your way to see Oasis. First.
Speaker 2: Australian shows are right here in Melbourne. There's Friday, Saturday and then next Tuesday night. I'm desperate to know what they're going to do with their downtime.
Speaker 1: So they do.
Speaker 2: Friday and Saturday, big, big shows. They've been on tour now for the last couple of months across the world making it here to Australia.
Speaker 1: So they're going to be naked. They're going to have the jet actually get sundown Monday off. Where are they going to go, Chaddy Jay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, to get something to uniclow, top up and basic, you know when they have been living out a suitcase for so long, find a laundromats.
Speaker 1: Do some washing.
Speaker 2: All right, Then let's get into today's late to the party. Late Late's the party the home of your emails. This comes from Amanda. Amanda was listening catching up on the iHeartRadio app to the podcast of the show. Her and husband were on a holiday in the UK and they were listening to the show a couple of weeks ago when one hundred year old Lillian was on the show and they thought they would get some fudge for her, and she sent me a lovely email Christian.
Speaker 1: We're in the UK at the moment.
Speaker 2: We've just visited high Clear Castle and we brought some books of fudge, perfect for a one hundred year old. No need to worry about teeth to chew the fudge. She can just suck on it. Get that to Lili and go suck on this, lil. You cannot sell hide medication in it. What Lilian can from her keepers. Anyway, Amanda dropped this off at the station yesterday. She's got a box for me to give to to Lillian High Clear Castle, and a box for us the team obviously not for Katelyn.
Speaker 1: Stick to the ball next for the rest of us.
Speaker 2: Budges on me after seven, Amanda, that's such a lovely thing to do.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much for doing that. This comes from Angelo. Christian. When I believed as a kid.
Speaker 2: We were talking about this last week, strange thing you believed as a kid, Christian. I remember when I was about seven years old, I was sent a local milk bar to get milk and told I could buy myself a treat. How many times our parents bribed us. You get me my cigarettes, and you get a treat for yourself. Everyone wins. I spotted a bag that looked like giant chocolate jelly beans and grabbed it without reading the label. Back home, I bit into one and found a strange black filling licorice, though I didn't know that. Then, curious, I finally read the packet. It was horrified to see the word bullets. A sudden panic overcame and I true believed I was eating real bullets used in actual guns. I was so afraid to telling one at home in fear of getting into trouble for buying ammo. I felt this urgency to dispose of these bullets before anyone found them in my possession, so make my way into the backyard, threw them over the fence, hoping they could never be traced back to me. Later that evening, before getting into bed, I actually prayed in earnest that the bullets that I had it, had it hadn't eaten, wouldn't suddenly explode during the night while I slept in the neighbor's garden. It was only a few years later that I discovered that chocolate bullets was safe to eat. We can all rest easy, though. There's a good ending to that story, and though great great email. This comes from Braid and Christian, my truck driver. I travel from Adelaide to Darwin every week. I streamed the station called five RM on iHeartRadio. They play the show, so i've five RM.
Speaker 1: It's my favorite of all the fives.
Speaker 2: Does that count me as your only twin state listener?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Wow, I think you are braiding.
Speaker 2: It is yours at the moment until toppled h. This comes from Dan Christian.
Speaker 1: I'm taking your Sydney listeners up to number three. Wow.
Speaker 2: I listen to a podcast daily after I caught Highlights a couple of evenings on Gold FM here in Sydney. I will be waiting for you come January, Dan, Shane Jeff the post.
Speaker 1: We're building the Sydney Gang. Now.
Speaker 2: One thing I am keen to do at the moment is ask you to refer me to a friend. Would you refer this showing me to a friend? If you would like to do that, I have a showbag to give you the oh wow, that's not really an incentive. Visit a showback with a water bottle, a baseball cap and an inflatable boombox. People are twelve and you take that with your friends and you'll be the envy of the youth club.
Speaker 1: Anyway, You're getting this whether you like it or not. Okay, I shoving it in the post.
Speaker 2: So if you if you want to refer the show to a friend, and when I mean where This is a rategic marketing campaign we have at the moment, which is zero cost. It's we're looking obviously to build new listeners ahead of the national show. We turn national January the nineteenth, Monday January nineteenth.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty six Australia. We are coming. Get ready Perth, Adelaide, Sydney, Brisbane, Stay ready, Melbourne, Just stay ready. Okay. So, if you've got a.
Speaker 2: Friend or a family member think they'd enjoy this show, email them introducing me, tag me on the old BCC or just cecee whatever you want to do it blind carbon copy carb and copy your choice with my email address, Christian at Christian O'Connor dot com dot au. What do you get do you need to see me? A showbag with a water bottle, a Christian baseball cap at that inflatable bookmox.
Speaker 4: Thank you The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: They are here in a couple of days time in Australia. The first shows are right here in Melbourne rightly so they're in Friday Saturday, next Tuesday night. There are still some tickets still available. There are restricted views, but the great prices. Check them out Live Nation dot com dot au. We have a pair of tickets to be one now. I'm there this Friday night and I brought tickets for me and the family to go. Yesterday my two daughters stage and intervention And at some point, your kids, as they get older, will use your own words on you, and they've got you. They use one of my judo moves on me, and I was both horrified and in all and impressed.
Speaker 1: I'm so impressed.
Speaker 2: So they said, hey, look you know, Dad, you know, we know what it means to you.
Speaker 1: And I went, you know, you know coming and they were like, look Dad, you know low is my eighteen year old. She goes, don't my head is son, I got to go.
Speaker 2: You know it's oasis and you know you've listen to less songs that means not to you. My heart is saying, go to this Halloween party.
Speaker 1: I've been invited to this Friday night. And I look at her.
Speaker 2: You got me, and I said, you must always follow your hearts.
Speaker 1: Go. Don't worry. I can find them.
Speaker 5: My van no in her heart. You shouldn't be in the head, you should be in the heart.
Speaker 1: That's something else. That's codependency. Rio.
Speaker 2: They need to know their dad can be okay. And it's a concert to them. It's something more to me.
Speaker 1: But they weren't there in the nineties.
Speaker 5: But you made a special playlist for them and everything. You spent hours crafting it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't even think they listened to that.
Speaker 1: That's what it's more.
Speaker 2: That's what that's more so me and the old lady there Friday.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry to.
Speaker 1: Extra seats either side of us.
Speaker 2: Put our bags one but us snacks on some energy jinks until nine o'clock in the evening.
Speaker 1: You're gonna keep not sugar levels up. I'm gonna pace yourself seven.
Speaker 2: Is of the late night on Friday as well, and also their midlegs. Dudes, I hope they've had a nap Beforehandrick Tea. All right, so this is how we're given away pair of the maids and tickets to go and see Awaits. This will be the next Tuesday night show. So the last show here amel before they head over to Sydney. This one is called Don't Look Back in Anger. Every Tuesday on the show with You, I think called things that make You go Good. You get to have your spray about something that's annoyed you some irritation. In modern life today it becomes don't look back in anger.
Speaker 5: So last watch you hate? What makes you? Why rate?
Speaker 13: Simply donker two otis you don't? So don't look back in anger? Just call the show.
Speaker 2: And in no way was out rushed in the last ten minutes.
Speaker 5: It's really hard.
Speaker 1: What is that they even sleeping?
Speaker 2: Tabler'ty talking like that? You know you listen to your podcast plus one five, that's minus one five.
Speaker 1: The gallaghers don't sound like that.
Speaker 5: I don't have his range.
Speaker 2: Those he've been on the mogadon no range go the show. I was all lively going into it.
Speaker 1: I like, don't look.
Speaker 2: Back in anger, don't get mad, get funny when.
Speaker 1: You wear there, So call the shot. It's like a it's a radio head, key radiohead adele.
Speaker 5: He has a great voice. I do not I can't hit.
Speaker 1: You're gonna hire register?
Speaker 5: No, not that high lion's in another league.
Speaker 2: So the option was to down tune and down energy. Well, listen to this again and try and stay awake. Hey, listen, do not start using heavy machinery right now. You might fall into that lath sir.
Speaker 1: Why so sad so sad? Joke ups you?
Speaker 13: Why range a seemly doger?
Speaker 2: This is.
Speaker 1: Soon otis you go two oasis you go.
Speaker 5: So don't look badging anger. Just call the show.
Speaker 1: Just called the show. He wants to do it all right.
Speaker 2: Don't look back, you know, and go the latch in My energy's here. You need to be there thirteen fifty five twenty two.
Speaker 1: Perhaps what's it for you?
Speaker 10: You know what?
Speaker 9: Australia post officers have stopped selling all those little bits, extra bits like hot water bottle covers, drink bottles, magnifying glasses. They've got rid of all of their retail out of their post office.
Speaker 1: It's a shame.
Speaker 2: You're right, because actually that means that young kids can't now go and buy Fate mustaches.
Speaker 1: No, my Doka wonder and I love seeing that. You know, if mum's queueing.
Speaker 2: They've got a long queue and the kids, the kids can look at that rotating stand things and you're like Webby cushions is fake tashes, comedy glasses.
Speaker 9: I don't know how many gifts I've got in line at the office.
Speaker 1: You're lucky family, seriously, I have no.
Speaker 9: They've had some really great classes.
Speaker 6: It's like great books.
Speaker 1: They used to have my local Ginny Cooper Riders.
Speaker 6: Oh no, we did even put a.
Speaker 9: DaVinci code still out now, a paper ship shredder one year.
Speaker 1: I've always wanted one of these, and they've.
Speaker 6: Got rid of it all.
Speaker 9: So it's just like a proper old school post office now where it's just strictly business, strictly postage, none of the frilly bits.
Speaker 2: There's a business opportunity here in a bull market patch. Why didn't you open a place called Patsy's Frilly Bits?
Speaker 1: Then you can sell that.
Speaker 2: Stuff shreds apparently, great novels, interchangeable.
Speaker 6: It was in there yesterday. I said to the lady.
Speaker 9: Is it just our local post office that's got rid of all the all the frilly bits.
Speaker 1: You already got in a face about it, She said.
Speaker 6: No, it's that's how it is now.
Speaker 5: The house is completely bare streamline in them, aren't.
Speaker 1: They couldn't get a birthday card.
Speaker 7: There was no birthday cards there.
Speaker 2: See that's another handy thing you. Yeah, this is a sign you an adult. Sometimes when I'm queuing and you can be a long time. The worst thing is this Suddenly world goes back down the line.
Speaker 1: It's getting a passport.
Speaker 12: Oh god, no, there should be a special happy hour for people.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's only one hour each day, not free for all, mate. And also you should bring smacks and coffee for the rest of us as an apology.
Speaker 5: Exactly passed.
Speaker 1: He has even got to the photo bit. Yeah, he's going to get that screen down my account. Don't smile, you can't smile. Yeah, don't get.
Speaker 2: Rid of the paper shredders, get rid of the passport applications.
Speaker 1: All right, then cool? The show I Know thirteen thirteen, five twenty. When you're waiting sicket, don't the back and anger.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Don't go back and Anger, don't get mad, get funny when your way to oats next Tuesday nights, Christian, I agree with Patsy.
Speaker 1: The post office is boring. Now what do you want in there? And night come by us? When did anyone go to the post office for the hang of the vibe?
Speaker 5: Go there to be?
Speaker 10: Wow?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Where else is andre Reu supposed to flog off his latest DVD in whichever random city he's in this time on?
Speaker 1: It's such a great observation.
Speaker 2: You're right, it's like andre Reu in Bulgaria. I hope people as well who are fans of andre Reu appreciate the fact that I actually to watch a short ten second video about how to pronounce the great conductor's note.
Speaker 1: You got to get these things right in radio. It's important.
Speaker 5: Was he Mom's love Onredo?
Speaker 1: He's catting it for me of a certain age?
Speaker 7: Serious him and andre Bill?
Speaker 1: Yes? Wow? Are those two tour together? A and A imagine? Yes, Christian Dunnamack and Anger.
Speaker 2: The lanussis feature in my car that suddenly tries to adjust my steering to put me under a massive semi trainer that I'm trying to overtake.
Speaker 1: My modern card does there. Yeah, you're fighting with technology. It's scares a bit Jesus out of you.
Speaker 6: Do not like it?
Speaker 1: No, I can't see what it's supposed to do.
Speaker 2: Christian spare Oasis tickets. You say, sat with you? Happy to take that grenade for the greater good, James Christian. Now I mentioned though about the update on the broken station door. Really worried that someone is sneaking in and stealing producer caateling snacks. This this me that's broken that door wide open, hoping that might happen. No, we're up to day five hundred and ninety two. The door it's still wide open. All right, So you've made a new version.
Speaker 5: I've tried to sing up the higher register in liam Key.
Speaker 2: Okay, so uh you probably heard it earlier. It was cobbled together in ten minutes by the dream team here and it sounded like it rio always an upbeat kind of Joir de v kind of vibe, suddenly sunning, ultra depressedure in this with a horrible refrain of cool the show right now, this this ois.
Speaker 1: It's not good.
Speaker 5: What makes you irate?
Speaker 1: Simly go girl.
Speaker 12: No one is picking up the phone. This is a bit of gets me. This is called the show.
Speaker 2: Just call it all right, show you've gone back into the studio.
Speaker 5: Yes, I've really warned out the vocal cords for this one.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you God.
Speaker 5: This what makes you your simply golder.
Speaker 1: It's hard on the air. The cares what you wish for.
Speaker 10: You're right, Oasis, you go, two aways as you go, so.
Speaker 1: Anger. Just call the show well done, Thank you very much. I love the medieval language as well.
Speaker 2: Two aways as you go, have a great time, marry on your way, friends and patrons.
Speaker 1: God be right.
Speaker 2: All right, so we got here, Deb, Welcome to the show. Morning Deb, Good morning. Oh wait, so you're you're a big Oasis fan. I just want to check first of.
Speaker 14: All, Yeah, absolutely, yes, very excited to potentially see Oasis and are.
Speaker 2: He been frozen out? So your daughter and your husband they're going.
Speaker 14: They are going. We got tickets for my daughter for her birthday and my husband is going to take her.
Speaker 10: Reverse of your situations, Oh Deb, that is could you're left to try and win a competition to go?
Speaker 14: That is true. But yeah, look they're gonna have a fantastic time because there's such an iconic band. I know they're going to have a great time.
Speaker 1: I really hope that your tickets. I really hope that your tickets are better. I just hope your tickets are better true, all right? See, So what is it the things that make you go girl when your family turn on you?
Speaker 14: Well, the thing that really makes me go gur is when I'm trying to reverse the car and the sun is shining on my reversing camera and I have to use my mirrors like it's nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 2: You're right, what ear are we in right now? The definition of first orld problems? I guess I'll have to use these mirrors do the same thing. Okay, lovely son, have it your way, Debbie. I'm going to give you the tickets. You are going to Oasis.
Speaker 14: That's awesome, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: I'm going to I'm going to make damn sure that these tickets are upgrading. I'm going to try and get you on the stage.
Speaker 1: Debbie. Who are going to take with you?
Speaker 15: Well?
Speaker 14: I might have to take my other daughter.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's a family of war. Oh, we'll send you videos, don't worry. I want tickets today.
Speaker 2: All right, Debbie, I hope you really enjoyed the show as well. Thanks for calling take care.
Speaker 14: Thanks so much, it's going to be fantastic.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell show go On podcast.
Speaker 1: Are you trying to get rid of a conker of a car at the moment?
Speaker 8: Yes, I've upgraded from al Volvo S forty two thousand and sixty.
Speaker 1: Five mum's car, mum's car.
Speaker 8: To a classy, very cool Volkswagen Tea Cross white.
Speaker 2: Wow, and you're a middle aged dances your profile with three young children.
Speaker 5: I'm unlocking the urban adventurer within Christians.
Speaker 1: When I was Rio lost it. What'd you get that car for? That support?
Speaker 2: I was boring, answering kids, and it was because you know kids, it was just, oh, just so I can put the seats down for what for?
Speaker 5: Like, I know, music festivals, camping.
Speaker 2: Maybe as best as you go into watching it from a Volkswang and Tea Cross.
Speaker 8: I would take it down to Verdith in December. Yeah, but yes it is. It's not the coolest car.
Speaker 5: That I've upgraded to. I will practical give you that it is.
Speaker 2: Filter and also you're at the age now will you appreciate a fuel economy but more importantly boot space Yes, no, seriously, you really do it?
Speaker 1: Boot space.
Speaker 5: It's got a false boot floor, but even.
Speaker 1: More O, my god, hidden storeage in the.
Speaker 5: Car six point eight laters per one hundred kilometers.
Speaker 1: Not too shabby.
Speaker 2: All right, So how's the setting of the old search in two thousand and five?
Speaker 8: Yeah, two thousand and six Volvo S forty t five.
Speaker 5: It was my mum's cars.
Speaker 2: Got the Why two bugs, don't it?
Speaker 1: It was you can streamline wire and naps doing it.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well it has got a six stack of CD player.
Speaker 1: Dolby surround sound.
Speaker 8: It has one of those smoker lighter charger things in case you still use those, and heated seats.
Speaker 1: Oh she's pretty good. I thought that was in the last ten years.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, it was ahead of its time, the old And how.
Speaker 1: Was he setting? What price are you asking for? Well?
Speaker 8: I took it to the yard yesterday and they only were willing to give me five hundred dollars.
Speaker 6: How many k's are we talking?
Speaker 8: Only one hundred and forty four thousand? Thank you for asking, Patty, Which is barely.
Speaker 2: That's not because no, it's not. That's actually low for car of that age. Means it's still running and running.
Speaker 5: It's very lightly used, yes, and it runs.
Speaker 2: Like oh my god, you sound like a com man. Never say that one as a vicar. I was brought car so claimed that the previous owner was a vicar. And I don't know why I thought that was a selling point.
Speaker 1: Gone.
Speaker 2: I mean, God, wouldn't want to. It's probably still being blasted by the Pope or something. It's got people in insurance.
Speaker 5: Full service history, great, who runs beautifully?
Speaker 1: How much? What do you want for it?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 8: On car sales, it looks like the ranges between five and eight thousands.
Speaker 5: I'm willing to take five the lower range of that. It's a perfect first.
Speaker 1: You're willing to take five grand. You're not going to get that.
Speaker 6: You get car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'll get no body, thank you.
Speaker 7: I reckon because five hundred. That guy's offering you five hundred.
Speaker 5: I know exactly.
Speaker 7: It should be at least two or three grand.
Speaker 8: Oh okay, okay, well maybe if let's start at three, maybe I can negotiate up.
Speaker 5: But I probably would take I don't.
Speaker 2: Know if you've ever done any negotiating. You don't nego shake up.
Speaker 1: Because otherwise when I.
Speaker 2: Go I'll take it, and you go, oh, I'll change. I mean, let me know when you're selling your house. I'll come around. We're having to go siation.
Speaker 1: You need to read, oh trombos, but what is at the art of the bill. Then it doesn't start up.
Speaker 9: So we're selling with road worthy or non road worthy certificate.
Speaker 8: Has roadworthy certificate regio all the way through till early December.
Speaker 1: It's registered. Okay, that's actually pretty good. And wait, no, that's I remember where we are in the year. They said, all the way through five weeks.
Speaker 2: Yes, and he just went a short three grand from him exactly a lot the professional that saw in five hundred. You'll be lucky to get fifteen hundred this tummy year. No, no Christmas around the corner.
Speaker 6: See, all the UNI students are looking for cars.
Speaker 1: It's a great first car to lowers your daughter. Yes.
Speaker 2: And also those Volvos. So we've had a couple, right, We got them because they are very very safe cows. They have very high what they called the.
Speaker 5: End camp, yes and caps.
Speaker 2: Very sos to be a great first car. Actually it runs beauty and you know if they're driving that, they're not going to have sex with anyone because it's actually those cars are a form of contraception, so to any down eighteen year old.
Speaker 1: I would, I would.
Speaker 2: It's a great investment with and yeah it's an anti Shagan wagon.
Speaker 1: I put that in the copy. You'll have that sould by midday today, my friend.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm having to take offers. So are you really have it with three grand? Some might want to buy it off you.
Speaker 5: I'll take it oil four, I'll take I'll take four. I'll take four. The difference I'm negotiating up.
Speaker 4: All right, okay, all right, The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: So yesterday Rio was offered five hundred dollars for his car. That was his mom car from two thousand and six fold s fourty T five T five five door, a four door, four door, four five door they call that because the boot.
Speaker 5: The boot counts. Okay, so five door.
Speaker 2: Because you're a three door car. It's a clown car. Very hard to go hold of those clowns and the greenises. You can fit twenty clowns in one car. How they I don't know, they just do. Theyre clowning around in there. All right, So you want a couple.
Speaker 8: Of k you're negotiating me down, see what I'm doing. No, no, no, no, I initially wanted five k. Everyone was saying three k. I've negotiated up into the middle against nobody.
Speaker 5: I guess, yep, to four k. I'll be happy with four k.
Speaker 2: All right, okay, now we have Jack's on the line here, might be interested more than Jack's.
Speaker 1: Bye morning, how you guys, I'm good, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: According in, so you heard the mileage and the year of the car and you're interested.
Speaker 1: How come I.
Speaker 15: Am so a little bit of a backstory. Moved to Australia, been here probably a year and a half, finish.
Speaker 1: And how are you finding it? And you're enjoying it.
Speaker 15: It's a great contribution, loving it, loving it, absolutely loving it. And yep. So my son has decided to join mum and he's eighteen on the first of November and I'm picking him up from the airport and I've been threatening to, you know, buy a car for this young fellow for his eighteenth for a week while now, and I've been looking, but nothing sort of stood up. When I heard this, I was like, oh my gosh, that's perfect. But this is the one. I think this is the one. And I've always thought Wethers we're just so good for a first car because they're safe. Nice. Yeah, so that's why I thought. And yeah, so just what color is this car?
Speaker 1: This is where you may hang up.
Speaker 2: It's pool colored, isn't it.
Speaker 8: It's a sort of metallic blue, but not very bright. It's like a deep metallic blue, a bluish gray.
Speaker 15: Blueish gray. Okay, okay, what is that?
Speaker 1: What does that mean? This is gray? Compare it to something?
Speaker 6: Is it light blue or dark blea?
Speaker 5: A darker blue, dark pla somewhere between a dark blue and a gray. But it's not black, so it's still quite safe.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, okay, and.
Speaker 8: It's got, like I said before, six stack of CD eighteen Yeah, oh yeah, I can throw some CDs.
Speaker 1: We had a crone cup Fred.
Speaker 2: Again on wait for its CD technology, laser this, so laser this.
Speaker 8: We've got Kylie, We've got Mariah, We've got jest One.
Speaker 15: That's definitely going to push the price up. I reckon that's probably going to be the first thing to go.
Speaker 2: There's people that can take that crap out put in relevant technology.
Speaker 8: Yes, you can update that easily with an MP three player or something like that.
Speaker 1: I'm sure that's quite easy. What do you do it yourself? Help sell it?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, now, jack at.
Speaker 2: The moment, RHEO is after four thousand. Is that a kind of price point that you're happy with?
Speaker 1: Or too much? Too well?
Speaker 15: Yeah, no, no, I'm coming in more around the maybe two.
Speaker 1: There's a deal to be done there.
Speaker 7: I like it.
Speaker 1: There's a deal to be done.
Speaker 15: How much this move cost me? Right and honestly?
Speaker 8: Like, but can you put a price on a beautiful Volvo for his eighteenth birthday?
Speaker 1: That's a mysterious shade of blue. No one's hurdle.
Speaker 15: Yes, he knows exactly. You know what, I'm going to be really really generous today and I'm going to I'm going to just go out on the limit and I'm going to go two and a half.
Speaker 14: And that's it.
Speaker 1: This lady knows how to do a deal. You've got at the moment, you have no deal.
Speaker 15: Let's two grand more than what you could potentially get.
Speaker 5: That is true.
Speaker 15: It is nobody.
Speaker 2: I love the fact you are being ragged old right now by Jackson.
Speaker 5: I want three three three three, Hold the three three.
Speaker 2: I can say that and we can deal the great a deal right now right I'll.
Speaker 15: Give you three if you take out the CD player and put it.
Speaker 5: He can do that Jackson.
Speaker 1: He's what he's going to do with his screwdriver. They just smash it, take a hammer to it.
Speaker 5: I can't move from three. I'm sorry, three as is.
Speaker 1: Hold three, Hold three, true last.
Speaker 5: I can't sorry, it's got to be three.
Speaker 1: I can already see Jackson.
Speaker 2: I can already see that there are more people calling in right now.
Speaker 1: I probably want to go at three.
Speaker 2: So if you can go to three, I think he's going to shake your hand.
Speaker 1: That's a deal done.
Speaker 15: Yeah No, that just doesn't allow. I think I'm going to have to stick with true seven and I leave my number of reception.
Speaker 5: You never know, leave your number of reception.
Speaker 2: Jack If we no, no, no, troubling man, troubling stays strong, it stays on sale.
Speaker 15: Christian, thank you.
Speaker 1: Hello, I'm trying to help him out. Sorry, listen, you clearly know how to do a deal, this young fellow does. I've seen you like this way.
Speaker 15: He negotiates up beautiful, beautiful Jax.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much for the first offer.
Speaker 15: Though you all right snit, no worries.
Speaker 2: All right, So if anyone calls in with three, there's a deal to be done.
Speaker 5: There's a deal to be done.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: That's his husband, Chris, the wear of be Love God has struck again.
Speaker 1: He's taken out another chair.
Speaker 6: Number five.
Speaker 1: This is Mumbo number five.
Speaker 6: Number five. Check yesterday a.
Speaker 2: Little bit of Chris's backside. So what happened this time? Where was the poor chair?
Speaker 6: Went to the family GP yesterday for his annual checkup.
Speaker 2: Lad, he's not wiping out a chair reception, see, he is a goot to check out.
Speaker 1: Check up over.
Speaker 6: And the girls in reception listened to the show. Sorry about the chair. So he's leant onto the arm rest and heard a very loud crack.
Speaker 9: He said, I kind of gave like a cough to try and cover it up because I could feel it going under my And I said you didn't he said, I did, So that's five chairs.
Speaker 6: Number one was Lapol Kitter. Number two was Joseph's restaurant at the Mansion.
Speaker 2: It's actually like a tornado. It is his backside. He's a traider destrunction.
Speaker 6: Yes. Number three was the Big Four at Queen's Clickpool Pool Deck.
Speaker 1: The plus David Lapo Shatter always then the Big.
Speaker 9: Four and very recently, just a few weeks ago, Jet Stuff flight to Sydney actually pulled the arm wrest off the chair, last seat on the left side. And now we have claimed another scalp this time. And I don't know if we can go to our beloved family GP anymore after going there for like fifteen years, after doing just.
Speaker 1: Listen, can a Conda get them a camping chair?
Speaker 6: It's not a bad idea, you know what.
Speaker 1: Chris should just churn up with his own chair at various places.
Speaker 6: Yes, b yo, my pa had one of those that like a spike that he'd take a.
Speaker 1: Goal lean back on.
Speaker 6: Yes, that's what he needs.
Speaker 1: Chair.
Speaker 5: Does he sit down particularly aggressively.
Speaker 6: Or like what's going?
Speaker 5: Is the strong man he is?
Speaker 8: He?
Speaker 1: No? No, those are glutes of steel? Yes, yeah, no, no, no seriously quadzilla?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, rude strength.
Speaker 2: All right, So we want to know what is your nemesis in life? We all have nemesis. Chris is obviously Christmas Chess. For me, it's sunglasses.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Two weeks ago I was saying how I accidentally left a pair of sunglasses my daughter's got for me. I live in the back of an uber and then uber driver found them and he gave them to me. I had them for three days they've disappeared again.
Speaker 1: Oh no, No, if I.
Speaker 2: Buy sunglasses, never a long term relationship. I think it's because sunglasses to me growing up in the UK, don't forget were a once a year thing when you went on a family.
Speaker 1: Holiday for a week. There was no need for them.
Speaker 2: With gray weather right be walking into traffic, I didn't need gray tinted out. So it's only when he went to euro up on holiday you bought your sunglasses. So they were never part of my life other than for the other fifty one weeks. He didn't need them. Yeah, come here, and there's some part of my DNA that doesn't say, hey, look for those sunglasses.
Speaker 1: Yeah they are they they're at forty five. It has not been part of my existence.
Speaker 5: Do you know where you've left them?
Speaker 1: No idea?
Speaker 2: Oh no, Christians, I.
Speaker 5: Know special sunnis as well. Oh I know mine's umbrellas.
Speaker 8: I absolutely burned through those everywhere I go because you never have them, no, and then you forget that you have it, and then you leave it on the bust thing.
Speaker 2: We marry sunglasses year. You don't think it's part of your day to day? Yes, exactly, Yeah, all right, what is your as a grown up. What is your Nemesis? Christian O'Connell show on podcast What Is Your Nemesis?
Speaker 1: Christian?
Speaker 2: My nemesis is a garage store in my apartment complex. Another one go up with the button and I sit there for five a second idiot, or I take the wrong turn trying to get out. It doesn't detect me, and I try have to back in and go again. Then I check my phone while I wait. It's so embarrassing, Christian. My nemesis track pants. Have to regularly buy them because I always get the rope stuck.
Speaker 1: On the other side.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, somebody invents something to stop it, some kind of handbrake the kicks in when he's too much, a stopper, an emergency valve or something.
Speaker 1: Rest of my nemesis is folding washing. I'm with you.
Speaker 2: I do not get the physics behind it. I never will, Christian. I thought, turning forty I would have clocked this, but it remains undefeated me. You've made your nemesis in life. They're always there. Some Ryan, Christian and I just talking about sunglasses. In the UK. My daughter is on holiday traveling around the UK now for the first time she's trying to buy some sunglasses.
Speaker 1: She can't find anywhere. It's winter time.
Speaker 2: They're all put away until next year when we get a two day summer if we're lucky, she said, Christian. She's been vlogging about it on Instagram. She can't find any anywhere whereas there everywhere in Australia. You're right, Servo stations chemist, Yeah, but then needed here away from you.
Speaker 1: She didn't.
Speaker 2: She did arrive in the country with him. You ain't find his sung glasses during the winter in the in the u K.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Look, I don't mind we make these up. It's okay you're talking about sometimes it's unbelievable. Today is not Thank of Chocolate ear Day? How are they meant to use this advice? What are they meant to do?
Speaker 1: Dry about looking for the local walker plant? Today?
Speaker 2: Is we all know it? In italics? Thank you Chocolate ear Day. We're looking for your chocolate songs before we do that. Team, what's your favorite go to chocolate bar?
Speaker 6: It's a bounty for me.
Speaker 5: I love a bounty too too much.
Speaker 2: Coconut Cat Chunky kit Cat delivers every time, fruit and up for me. Such a don't dad shame you got a dad car?
Speaker 1: You envy the dad? I A you want my dad's start on.
Speaker 2: Panash just without the kids.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: What about famous people? What do you mean one of the producers has handed to be this? Celebrities favorite chocolates Harry Stars, oh wagon wheel.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, twigs of course, really Beyonce, I can't imagine. What does cowboy cars are like? Very American kick cat Adele.
Speaker 5: Or something British Cadbury.
Speaker 6: Yes, just a dairy family day through.
Speaker 1: Nut fan as well, Minadele share a bart together. You stop and let's not start those rumors, all right. Chocolate songs today makes perfect sense.
Speaker 2: Chocolate songs. The Lion bar sleeps tonight. Oh great chocolate Newgar crunchy Yeah, silvers just want to have.
Speaker 1: Magnum style and the tell her about it.
Speaker 5: Tell about gold Fuster. The people are back. Oh yeah, pumped up twigs.
Speaker 1: Pumped up twigs.
Speaker 8: Gold Friddle is a me looking for also gold. The Black Keys have got a chocolate song. Toddler, ronely boy.
Speaker 2: Someone's had fun at the local milk by yesterday doing some research.
Speaker 5: And Abba have a chocolate check as well. Chaquito tell me what's wrong.
Speaker 1: Golds all the way today, well done, Rio, take about all right?
Speaker 2: What have you got then? Chocolate songs? Text me yours four seven five O three one O four three.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell show podcast, All right, turn.
Speaker 2: Them out the time way, sir, we're looking for your chocolate songs. Are you gonna go my milky way?
Speaker 1: Never?
Speaker 2: Never, I'm just going to remix, never, gonna TwixT.
Speaker 5: You up, Oh Silver.
Speaker 1: Fifth times to charm Michael Baby, Sorry for screwing yours, Luf Fredo.
Speaker 2: Your own way, Rah Rah rastot and nuts a rah and nuts Silver. Nice try Mark, It's a long way to the top. If you want to summer roll God Jake, twigs and shouts cold. Let's twist again, Chubby Checker, you got Chubby. All those twixes get you chub on chomp. There there it is. There is a Nate under the milky bar. Tonight, Baby, you can trive my wonka bronk her she's a man eater. She's a man eater. Give me give me a Miles bar after midnight. Oh Gold and my heart will tobbl herron on what gold is? Who is today's winner under the Milkie bar Tonight, Richard, well done, We're back tomorrow.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast