Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Podcast Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Hey, come on, it's The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Show number three. Good morning Jack, Welcome back, Christian, Welcome back, Welcome back on show three.
Speaker 3: Welcome back. It's amazing.
Speaker 2: Then let him back into the building after the show so far, so why not give him a good old welcome back?
Speaker 3: Pats, Good morning Pats on New Sport Hello, also not an indust you.
Speaker 2: Didn't use the Sport Weather? And then Financial Updates has what about how the dollar's doing?
Speaker 4: Madonna the dollars?
Speaker 5: The sorry I about you said?
Speaker 2: Madonna lost in translation? Already it's the pommy stuff I'm learning. I'm trying to have it beaten out by me, by management after each show. Pat, Hey, listen, guys, I am in physical pain right now.
Speaker 3: I'm going to do my best to do the show today.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be breaking the ten K no repeat guarantee. That's not what it's called. I've rearranged the words to make it Unenglish. However, one of you is gonna win ten thousand dollars this morning. Between now and ten o'clock we start the ten teams and ten shows today at seven point thirty with Trent. However, yesterday one of most important things to me moving here was to find a boxing gym.
Speaker 3: As soon as possible.
Speaker 2: Okay, and Hamish Blake was the guy I recommended a gym. Irang Andy Lee because he's mister fix it in town. He said, Oh, Hamish is the guy for boxing gyms. Hamish Blake boxing gym. So Hamish recommended this play in Abbotsford called Tribute. Went on there yesterday shame with a guy called Leo, And obviously if you're doing it an hour and you're hitting the paths for an hour, it's an amazing gym. I loved it there yesterday. My right hand I've really hurt my I've seen you nursing the hand.
Speaker 3: They really really sore. This right thumb is so mu's pain.
Speaker 2: Had to get up about half three and take some painkillers because these are built for DJing and praying and pressing muttons, not thumping pads and stuff like that. So my hand's really really this right hand one that's the hammer. Because if you're doing that for an hour, dropping this big old hammer.
Speaker 4: Why are you try what are you trying? To take out your anger on. I didn't know you were such a frustrated guy.
Speaker 3: No not. Do you know what?
Speaker 2: I love boxing training, it's the best. But then when I'm dropping this big right hand, this is this is Christian's hammer.
Speaker 3: Kodoo? You do that for an? How those pats? The trainer's going? Can we ease back on the power pommy?
Speaker 2: You know this is called this right hand is called the pommy the hammer with not the pommy.
Speaker 3: Hammer doesn't sound right, you know, it's that the pommy lights? No lights said, what doesn't saying? I come back, come back to me? All right? Well, it's right hand is called anyway.
Speaker 4: When you get it out of the sling and you can use it again, maybe you'll have a nickname for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. So I've got a saw thumb this morning. Pats. Have you got any injuries right now? What is?
Speaker 5: There's not enough hours in the day.
Speaker 3: What's up with you?
Speaker 5: I've got sciatica in my left hip. I ripped my toenail off and I got out of the car yesterday. There was blood everywhere.
Speaker 4: When you wear shoes.
Speaker 5: Ah, that's a long story.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: She likes to have that sort of where she looks up top of his chic and then hobo feet.
Speaker 5: All business.
Speaker 4: News readers on TV they suit up the top.
Speaker 3: Yep. Yeah, and some of them got everything down there.
Speaker 2: It's like Middle Earth down there, a lot of hair and moss and everything.
Speaker 3: I do what we're going to do this morning films. So we've got a lot of injuries.
Speaker 2: Let's see, we've got this flip chart whiteboard in the studio.
Speaker 3: Why don't we try and build.
Speaker 2: A human body of our injuries and listeners injuries right now? So if you have something you can put on our human body.
Speaker 3: You're any good at drawing?
Speaker 4: I'm pretty good? Actually, yeah, yeah, right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see, I'll do it. You on all right, Jack's going to be by the whiteboard. What is your injury right now that we can put on our human body?
Speaker 3: Is it in me that we can use?
Speaker 2: So we've got already they're my right thumb, We've got past missing tonel.
Speaker 3: And a dodgy hip. Yep, all right.
Speaker 4: How do you draw thiatica path?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Just lots of red texter because it's damn painful. Yeah, it goes all down the.
Speaker 3: Legs to the gil.
Speaker 2: Those medical adverts where the body part that's injured is flashing red. Okay, so what is your injured body part right now?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast shoe, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Jack has said that he was pretty good at art. I've now seen that is terrible. Especially he's by a white board. We found a white board. We got it in the studio. You're during a human body that looks like an alien.
Speaker 4: I've tried to draw. So we're we're taking a list of all the injuries that people of listening to the show or inside the show have I've tried to draw the guy that you see on a commercial when.
Speaker 2: He's got something wrong with him, a sore throat, the stomach is in flame with the red area, always got some wroe with his old bum bump.
Speaker 4: His head's in to the side, his mouth is open so that he can take the paracetamol or whatever it's going to fix him. So that's who I've hard to draw. Yeah, then I've so. My proportions are just a little out, but we can see all the main areas. Head, arms, also.
Speaker 2: Let's get let's get let's get at the moment. Then you've got my injured right thumb. You've got pats hit. You need to start hit, you need to start labeling them. Can I throw one in my eye? What's up just to the brain this week?
Speaker 4: I use my fingernail to take a wart off my own fingers.
Speaker 3: Oh gods, my kids say t M.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it stands for, but I don't want to know about the war at this time of the morning or anytime of the morning.
Speaker 4: Well it's gone now, it's where a ward used to be. But I'm going to put that on the middle finger of our.
Speaker 3: All right, Brett's on the line. Good morning, Brett, Good morning Christian.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you very much, Brett, thank you very much for calling the show and show three. Wow, what's your injured body part that you can donate to the human body that Jack is drawing really badly.
Speaker 6: Right now, I've got to crack your lipt for.
Speaker 7: You.
Speaker 3: Here this Jack fractured left forearm for breadft forum. Yeah, how did you do that?
Speaker 6: Brett fell up the stairs.
Speaker 3: Well that's a new one. Had you been drinking?
Speaker 6: No, it was fucking damn rain and old shoes that were slippering, they gripping.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little bit of advice. I would take the shoes that are wet off before trapsing upstairs inside your house? There, breat what's the other one then? So you've got your smashed forearm? What else have you got?
Speaker 6: The two little fingers on the left hand side, constable air on fire, dude, and the demage from a spinal up.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that's awful mate. That often happens people have fast through a spinal operation. There's some of their fingers they lose sensation.
Speaker 4: Was that the right or left and left left hand? All right, thanks, Brett. Look we're running out of fingers pretty fast to take.
Speaker 3: Tell you.
Speaker 2: That's the one thing about gold one or four point three listeners have got very dodgy fingers. All right, let's go to another corner. We've got Terry in dand and on. Good morning Terry, morning boy, how pretty good? Injured but pretty good?
Speaker 3: Terry? What's up with you? What can you donate?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Broken foot?
Speaker 3: Right broken foot? What have you done to it? Terry?
Speaker 8: I was in the car action and the g continues there's more?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean I can only draw so fast quicker.
Speaker 3: It's a right broken foot for Brett. Terry Terry. Yep, what's the other bit?
Speaker 8: Four broken ribs?
Speaker 3: Is that from the car accident?
Speaker 4: Yes? Right right on left side on the road.
Speaker 2: Where we moved on. We're now on Terry's ribs. Okay, it's got the right foot, the four broken ribs, what else?
Speaker 8: And two discladed his shoulders.
Speaker 3: It's like a strange takeaway order. Four broken ribs. I'm not laughing at you. Injury Terry, Okay, I feel sorry for You're obviously in a lot of pain. So it was the yeah, and so it was the fractured ribs. And what was the last one? Two disclined shoulders, two disslocated shoulders? Yep? Can did you do it?
Speaker 2: What's that thing he used to do with the dislocated shoulders in movies? You remembering lethal weapon? Mile gives no noises to run into a wall to put his shoulder back in?
Speaker 3: Does that even work?
Speaker 6: And I'm not going to try it.
Speaker 3: No, don't try it?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Brett, Terry, you've already given us loads today. So I said, you're already given us loads of body parts.
Speaker 3: Have a good day. See let Terry Brett.
Speaker 2: I just want to call everyone Brett this morning, right, with you. I think my memory is a bit up off as well. Add that to the board. Sam, let's say one more care before we go to some ash mouth.
Speaker 3: Sam, good morning, lay Ah. That's funny. That's very funny for this early Brett Brett. What have you got?
Speaker 4: I know the coots on clicking due to my squash years? Squash years? Did you say you squashed boards and nae dogging to cook the fitness up? But I'm going to know the coots on clicking, So Christian's going to concern Look at his face squashes like racketball?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yes, but your ears are damaged.
Speaker 2: I thought he said he had squashes because you know you like Cauliflowers in Rugby.
Speaker 3: Think how how violent is the squash in this country? What you're getting smashed up?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Anyway, wait wait, it's not actually your ears, you said due to my squash years?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What's the injury?
Speaker 8: Is?
Speaker 4: This collection? Has he?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 3: When is what's your injured body? Body part?
Speaker 1: Name?
Speaker 3: It's his knee? Okay from all this squash? Yes? What a manly injury or the squashes? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I've got a.
Speaker 9: Scarf for life.
Speaker 4: Where am I drawn it? It's called the wah w.
Speaker 5: Are that's not nice?
Speaker 2: Well that old one all right, but thank you very much. That keep the colls coming.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast Shoe Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Jack is currently buy a whiteboard at the moment you shade it in the crudely drawn human being as we try and build a human body with your injured body parts. So if you've got an injury right now, call up the show nine four one four one O four three.
Speaker 3: Jack would draw it badly.
Speaker 4: Yep, I'm just trying to make him look a little more three D well, I had some time in that song.
Speaker 3: That's been a shading there, Jack.
Speaker 4: He's really starting to collect some injuries as well.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: Pats came in just now to have a look at the work of art there, and it's like some very strange cave painting, you know where they go. Well, this cave man must have been a heavy drinker or an alcoholic. What is he drawn up there? What does this ancient symbol mean? So what bits are we missing?
Speaker 3: Right now? Let's go around the body. Jack, you're in front the whiteboard. What have you got?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, we have no head injuries yet or mouth element.
Speaker 5: That's debatable in this team, Yes, I could.
Speaker 2: I mean there is also we've got no one who's maybe had a vasectomy, might be a little bit sore this morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, someone might.
Speaker 2: Have a broken heart or abouts he broken tonight with the state of origin here in Melbourne tonight starts and that we're talking about AFL with that huge game tonight.
Speaker 4: His nipples is still intact, mouth, teeth, nose, chin or.
Speaker 3: All off for grabs for this morning.
Speaker 2: All right, if you've got any of those injured body boits called us now.
Speaker 1: Then the Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Good on, It's to Christian O'Connor Breakfast Show here on Gold one oh four point three. So as we chime build and Jack draw badly human body with your current injuries. This has started off the back of I've got injured right thumb. Jack, quickly go around the body we've got start with the listener Brett's forum.
Speaker 4: Yep, the forum is injured. Brett's fingers as well. We had a call Sam who dissiccated his knee. Our newsrader Pats lost tona. We still don't know why yesterday getting out of the car TBC on what that injury?
Speaker 3: But have you seen the news and wheels?
Speaker 2: She has this to Bentley and then I don't have a but sometimes when you get out of then if you're wearing those Louis vooton high hills.
Speaker 3: If she rocked around in I'm gonna get it, You're gonna get it twisted coming out the Bentley.
Speaker 4: You spent sisters, Pat Mard twisted a hip at the same time because we got pat hip.
Speaker 5: That was a pregnancy injury.
Speaker 3: We don't need to detail of that, not.
Speaker 9: Making it, carrying the child, Terry's foot, Terry's ribs, Terry's shoulders, Poor Terry.
Speaker 5: I think Terry's did he doesn't know it.
Speaker 3: We've also Jack breaking.
Speaker 2: It's Jay here, I can give you dissiccated both my knees because my dance teacher I'm sixteen made us to the splits and I listened to this. I dislocated one of my knees in front of her. I don't know you can dislocate a knee. Jay, I hope you get well soon. Your poor thing. That's agony, and we just get one one last called Jessica, Good morning, Good I'm pretty good, Jessica.
Speaker 3: I hope you're well this morning.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 4: Let's put us Sorry, my alarm was going on.
Speaker 3: Oh that's okay. Uh, you good to talk now, Jess.
Speaker 4: I'm your good.
Speaker 3: Oh this aquees okay, Jess, what body part are we adding?
Speaker 4: So on my face?
Speaker 2: I've recently had facial surgery, so I've got a scar from my foreheads.
Speaker 4: This is my eyebrow.
Speaker 10: Okay, So so stitches at the moment, so which they've done us four head flaps, so they poured the skin from my forehead across to my nose.
Speaker 3: They suggests.
Speaker 2: I don't be rude or anything, but the phrase forehead flaps made me a little bit fake morning. Great name for rock band, though, forehead flap.
Speaker 4: Definitely well, Jes, you take a prior position at the top of the.
Speaker 2: Wide one forehead flap. Okay, put it up there, Jack from Jess Jes, you get well soon, Okay, I think all right? Thanks for calling the show.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: I haven't don't regret this decision, but I've decided to let Jack bring back for a second go this week.
Speaker 3: The early morning game. I actually got on really.
Speaker 2: Angry even about this yesterday from Gold one O four point three listener, where he said, dear Pommy, what I want an easy listen between six and seven?
Speaker 3: What I got?
Speaker 2: Some convoluted, complicated, rubbish movie game. So I said, you, sir, I take it on board.
Speaker 4: Don't let me down Jack, Okay, it's obviously just not a movie guy.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I don't think that was his problem. But let's let go with it. Let's play the jingle up.
Speaker 4: And now I'm going to try to call up the radio and win me a prize deco rug bord in game. Yes, she can win a rug this morning by playing the Margaret and David at the Movies board game with star cards.
Speaker 2: So, now if you had to credit them, because yesterday you said this was your own game and out they're getting a credit for there's some board game from What's It?
Speaker 3: It's the eighties.
Speaker 4: Inspired by the board game. No, the questions are as relevant as two thousand and five is the latest question? Hot off the press? Margaret and David, you asked yesterday, are they still alive? They are alive, good news, well and still reviewing. Margaret just reviewed the film Loveless gave it four stars. David's latest reviews between Land and Sea three stars. So they're reviewing still the game is simple. I'll give you a year the.
Speaker 2: Setup not though apparently still on the second go.
Speaker 4: I'll give you the year. I'll give you two actors.
Speaker 3: Trying with hats. Now you ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Ready for one?
Speaker 5: I'm on standby.
Speaker 4: Do you want nineteen eighty six, nineteen seventy six or nineteen ninety.
Speaker 5: Nine ninety nine? It's a year I was married.
Speaker 4: It's got to be good luck. Do you remember the year you were married? Nineteen ninety nine? A movie which starred Denzel Washington and Angelina Jolie.
Speaker 5: Ah about a train and a serial killer. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Interet Perhaps have you got this I can't think of the name of it.
Speaker 2: Bone Collector, the Shilling movies seen Denzel, Jake Gordham, then Denzel and a bad moviees are great? Actually you ever seen any of his? Have you seen that movie? I've seen Bone Collector? Yeah, okay, not the old serial kind of stuff. To you?
Speaker 3: Give us a call to play this conflicted quiz.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Shoe Melbourne's Gold one Oh four point three.
Speaker 3: All right, now it is back.
Speaker 4: Start cards. Okay, can I check test my sound effects of working?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Of course you again. Your Jack Soonne plugged his laptop into the station. Oh god, yeah, he's got control of this feature.
Speaker 3: Not a good idea. All right, let's go to Sue contested number one. Welcome to the show, Sue, Thank you, and welcome to Australia.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Sue. That's a very kind thing to say. All right, Jack, off you go.
Speaker 4: How's your movie trivia?
Speaker 8: Pretty pretty good?
Speaker 4: I think. Okay, you can choose a movie from two thousand and one, nineteen ninety two or nineteen seventy six for your quiz question this morning.
Speaker 8: Oh gee, let's try two thousand and one.
Speaker 4: In two thousand and one? Which movie starred Ben Affleck and Kate beckinsal good?
Speaker 8: Ben nefflick Kate?
Speaker 3: Just the War one?
Speaker 4: It's that's a good clue. It is war related harbor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Howboug cho out there? So does Sue win.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Well you gave her a clue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, great.
Speaker 2: Ends the quick quiz earlier. It's a winner for radio winner for Melbourne. Well done, Sue, you've won a rug cong What a way to start Wednesday.
Speaker 3: You're already a rug up.
Speaker 2: It's all they do, deco rug and they're made years hen now on we're huge savings store wide. We have a two hundred and fifty dollars voucher for you, Sue.
Speaker 3: Well done, Okay, thank you very much. The day that this quiz ends early is a win for everyone. Jack.
Speaker 4: It's back, I mean it was successful today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's back tomorrow.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: This has been extraordinaryly twenty four hours, not for me but for Jack. After yesterday's show it looked like he was on the roads, but now the young pretender has rannied back Ropo dope style. He played a board game last night with an AFL player. All right, won't name who it is. We'll have all that next. But in the meantime, get ready because Jack actually played a board game with an AFL player last night.
Speaker 4: And the ANFL correspondent and insider for this.
Speaker 2: Show, Heymos mcgonchlin. He's with us after seven as well. There's a little bit rivalry between the two because I've drafted in Hamish in fact named the player now it's.
Speaker 4: Tom McDonald just signed a new four year deal with Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Trending all day yesterday on Twitter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one of the most falstentitle players in the AFL played back rack forward.
Speaker 3: All right, I tell you what texting?
Speaker 2: Now? What board game do you think they were playing yesterday? What board game would he be playing with Jack yesterday?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: This is really exciting. Next twenty minutes of radio for me.
Speaker 2: I ho, you enjoy it as well as we start to try and move towards me finally announcing what is going to be my AFL team. Ten teams in ten shows. Each morning we're going to have someone from one of the clubs and we go straight into the top with the Tigers. Trent Kotchin is in the studio live in twenty minutes time. He's probably moisturizing right now. Who knows what he's up to getting ready, you know, his morning routine before coming to join us chat.
Speaker 4: This is exciting, Yeah, and I would say just remember to keep a level head because you've got ten days of this.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Sure, So Trent, come in and charm you straight off the tack, me walk out of here with the Richmond scarf on right, Okay, all right, pace myself at the end of the ten days and then make an evaluated decision after that.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So the reason why this is happening is I obviously need to find an AFL team. I was hoping that Jack was going to have lined up someone big light trend every single show.
Speaker 3: However, that wasn't the case. Yesterday was floundering.
Speaker 2: It was clear that the contact book was dried up, and actually his AFL podcast that was part of his interview process had been binned off as well.
Speaker 4: I did, I did tell you when you as if I want.
Speaker 3: Gave it a last one.
Speaker 2: I've got a massive podcast is much bigger than Hamishnandi's podcast.
Speaker 4: Is the real voice of AFL. Short lived four episode podcasts with the Essendon Football Club didn't make a return this year, but it was pop so.
Speaker 3: He kept mumbling, how you know some player called Tom Edwards. There was a lot of mumbling yesterday about Tom Edwards.
Speaker 4: I know Tom Edwards, so I know I know two Essendon players and one non Essendon player. And let's leave essend until Friday. The only non Essen player I know is Tom McDonald Sorry Tom McDonald to yeah, not Tom Edwards is well, Pats, we know obviously Tom McDonald.
Speaker 3: He just.
Speaker 4: Yesterday he just signed a big four.
Speaker 3: Years all day amazing.
Speaker 4: He's the most firstatile player in the AFL. A lot of people are saying that.
Speaker 3: Oh, suddenly you knew best thing. I didn't hear this yesterday.
Speaker 4: You can play down back, play down forward, playing the rack.
Speaker 2: The reason why suddenly Jack is the comeback kid who was founding yesterday on the ropes. He's come back. It's the stuff of sporting legends. Because of this message.
Speaker 4: I did leave you a message yesterday. But if it's not playing, I can just tell.
Speaker 3: You we got it. We got it.
Speaker 4: Hey, mate, watched the dream time stuff before the game.
Speaker 3: That's not it either. Where is where's Jack's message?
Speaker 4: That's the message I left you after the s in a Richmond match.
Speaker 2: Oh right, yeah, that's not your your note world unproducer Nick, all right, you tell us there, what did you do?
Speaker 3: What happened yesterday? Well?
Speaker 4: I did call you yesterday because I wanted to. I wanted to glow after we talked about Tom McDonald on the show yesday. I said, I would give me some time to get him. I couldn't get him organized him for yesterday, give me some time. I've met him twice. He invited me to play board games with him yesterday.
Speaker 3: This is incredible, right, I actually rang you back because I said, are you winding me up? So he reached out on Instagram.
Speaker 4: He well, we've already got a dialogue. As I say, I met him twice, I'm already in the AFL world. So he said, hey, we're playing board games this afternoon, Come on down. So I went. I went down to where him and other teammates.
Speaker 2: So I'm a regular week kick. Is it where they play a board game a week? What happens?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I guess they got a lot of downtime, you know what. They just come from squash and they were going to play snooker the next day. So I guess football is downtime. Has just fill it with as many activities and hobbies as possible. Yeah, board games is Tuesday afternoon, and I was lucky enough to join them. Now, the board games I played, do you want to have a guess at what I played?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Okay, so a little bit were saying hungry hippos it's not.
Speaker 4: A children's board game.
Speaker 5: I reckon it was Twister.
Speaker 2: Guys, Yeah, to stay limber, ready for the game? All right, board of life, Game of life.
Speaker 4: You guys are picking Monopoly. No, these are all entry level board games.
Speaker 5: Snakes and lighters.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, won't. You won't even know the kind of games we were thrown around.
Speaker 3: All right, I'll tell you what. Then we'll take some more guesses.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast, Joe Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: First of all, so who was there? Where did you go around somebody's house? Set the scene for us?
Speaker 4: Well, they go to I don't want to say where they go.
Speaker 3: Actually no, I don't want to them to say.
Speaker 4: I don't want people just showing up. Now that he's the most versatile player in the NFL, just go and get his autographed, get their.
Speaker 3: Was it a players house?
Speaker 4: Can we just no? No, it was it was a venue?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that doesn't narrow it down.
Speaker 4: Do you we want people lined up around the corner next time they play there?
Speaker 3: Was it a drinking venue? A restaurant with a private room?
Speaker 4: The professional athletes, they're not drinking beers on a Chooses.
Speaker 2: Mag that's why you won't say huh. They're playing it semi naked. All right, so some of the guests is coming in this morning from everyone? Was it Dungeons and Dragons?
Speaker 4: No, too nerdy, but close more obscure?
Speaker 3: Was it risk?
Speaker 4: Risk was suggested? So Risk was one of the board games laid out as Hey, we can play risk.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: Cludo the classic Cluder Murder mystery board game.
Speaker 4: Now I'm afraid it's gonna let everyone down because it is obscure. I didn't even I've never heard of it.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 4: The game is called Taboo. Oh yeah, it's like it's a classic wordplay type game. And we also played it more difficult games sequence, which was I'm not even going to big to describe that.
Speaker 2: And Taboo's a good fun game. So how did you get on?
Speaker 4: I was really good. That was good.
Speaker 2: Just surprises me. Welcome with the two and off days. I don't see that. Maybe you come alive in the afternoon or something.
Speaker 4: Wow, they said I'm welcome back anytime. Really, then this is the kind So I mean you've got who won the game? Yeah, and me and Maxican people would know Mexican the.
Speaker 5: Road you drop another name I don't do you want to pick that one up.
Speaker 4: I'm just answering questions.
Speaker 2: All right, Perez Hilton over there all of a sudden of the a f L world clanging these names.
Speaker 3: So what were you were a team with him?
Speaker 4: I was on the team with him. Yeah, teams have to tell me this.
Speaker 2: Were their drinks involved? Was you drinking booths or they are sort of you know, gatorade and yeah, on the coffees.
Speaker 4: I had a bubble team rager.
Speaker 3: Guys, guys, anyone else want to take this up and not come on, guys, Bubble teams are around, Come on, bubble tea. It wasn't It was a board game mid afternoon, these ANFL players. You know, I'm obviously new to the game.
Speaker 2: I have this myth of these manly manly man this really physical contact sport. It's NonStop and they're knocking back the bubble t is playing board games.
Speaker 3: This is amazing. You're going to go back.
Speaker 4: I'm going to go back because I tell you the kind of AFL insider and for this show. And I know you've got Hamish McLaughlin.
Speaker 3: He's bringing in ten minutes time.
Speaker 4: I know, and he's a he's a great suit and tie kind.
Speaker 3: Of sports you more bubble tea kind of go.
Speaker 4: No, No, I'm I'm actually building trust rapport relationships with these guys.
Speaker 3: Where's your mate today? You know shows good? You just sneaking up behind my back?
Speaker 4: Don't want to his relationship? He reached out to me. Do I want to explore his relationship and turn it into some cheap radio radio?
Speaker 3: You're now calling the show cheap radio. I'm not happy with this.
Speaker 1: Look Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show on Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Right now, very very tense, awkward scenes in the Gold studio.
Speaker 4: Not at all. I'm happy to have you in the.
Speaker 3: Red corner, the young pretender, Jack.
Speaker 2: But look at this man, the smoothest man on your TV screens in this country. Hamish maclochlan is joining us live. Good morning mate, nice to being here, Christian.
Speaker 7: Great to see you and Jack. If there is tension and your feeling you want me out, I'm happy to leave.
Speaker 4: You need to sort that out with Christian because he's in charge. No, Hamish, I'm honestly happy to have you here. We're two different type of AFL experts. Hey, you're the.
Speaker 3: A defunct podcast, right they're just fizzled out. Makes you an expert?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know if you heard the last break Hamish, but I was explaining how making headway with Tom McDonald becoming one of his true friends. You do more on screen friendships, and you do a great job of that. You interview players and the like on screen, and you make a what is an artificial relationship seem really natural, But I'm going for the more true in depth building a true rapport with them. So it's great to have via Instagram. Well, but I also had a little playdate with him yesterday.
Speaker 3: We played bubble Tea, bubble Tea.
Speaker 7: I just stra Jack's sort of scribblings chief AFL expert.
Speaker 4: He's called himself spelt c h E I F not the chef, except there is a seat at the front of there's between the Yeah, I wrote your chief AFL expert and correspondent. That's just what I wanted to remind people that I was an original.
Speaker 7: So the priface is it speed dating is that he gave me a very little warning yesterday.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, I appreciate you stepping in.
Speaker 2: You've come in, and I also got Trent is on in five when it's time after the Newsles Bort headlines he's the first person taking part in this. He's come to studio, which is amazing. Is obviously a very busy man and he's going up thirty seconds. He's got thirty seconds to speak.
Speaker 3: You date me? Why should I be a Tigers fan?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 7: Okay, thirty seconds. It's sort of very twenty eighteen, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: I just feel like if if you go and get it over in thirty seconds, why should I be a fan? Then they're not the club for me. I move on to a Hawthorne someone like that. You know, the demons, they might be coming and hit the ground Hamish Hay.
Speaker 4: Do you think we're wasting trent conscience time by bringing him here? And go speak for thirty seconds and get.
Speaker 3: On your way.
Speaker 7: I sort of like it the Gold EFFI logos, yell on black. It's sort of in the right neighborhoods, close to the ground.
Speaker 4: I just worry that if he picks Richmond, it seems like he's jumping on the bad way. Againship.
Speaker 3: Let's hear his pitch which is coming up next.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast Show on Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Ten teams in ten shows. We go to the Tigers. Hamish McLachlin is in and he is making this happen.
Speaker 4: Are you meant to be dating before Christian got.
Speaker 2: Married twenty years ago, way before all of that. No, So I feel I don't know this world of speed dating. Jack is sat next thing, He's gonna be on the clock timing all this. I haven't met Trent yet, so we're keeping this true to a speed date. Tren's going to walk down the corridor into the studio. Our eyes will look at each other, sweat away. I'll start to get a feeling. Is that some kind of chemistry?
Speaker 3: Is he the team for me? Is he the one?
Speaker 4: And now Hamish said it as well, just during that song. It is an important decision because you live with it for the rest of your life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it. That's going back.
Speaker 7: We're to you talk with during the week or till you walk to the footy with It's how you feel given you know whether they're winners or losers as a collective, as a club, how far do you have to go to watch the training session?
Speaker 4: So is there Captain with Trent couch and walking in. Now you could be speaking to your future hero of your favorite football club.
Speaker 2: Who knows a copor week's time. One of these teams I could be blaming ball games with SEP and Bubble Tea is huge. All right, let's bring in Trent.
Speaker 4: Of course, captain of the Richmond Tigers. I'm excited to meet him as well, running Premiership captain. Thanks for coming in very much.
Speaker 3: You're already you smell and look delicious.
Speaker 4: So Cot are you aware of what's happening here? I am aware? Yes, okay.
Speaker 7: So Christian's new new boy in the hood needs a team.
Speaker 4: We said, hasn't watched a wink of footy yet.
Speaker 3: No, I tell you what. I watch two games.
Speaker 2: I was at dream Time and I'm going to the g as well on Monday for that amazing game that you haven't for the Queen's birthday.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't waste my time on that one. Really well, that one off the Tiger's an't playing all right? Okay, So so you do know you saw Trend's team this weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were great. I tell you what, I already I'm a fan of your song. So I went to the game with Semessenden fans and their song got played and then yours got played in he whisper between.
Speaker 3: Don't say out now, but the Tiger song is way better.
Speaker 4: Well, it's the best, absolutely unequivocally.
Speaker 2: Wait year had they recorded in like nineteen fifty two or something like that? They sound really ancient and there's a banjo solo as well, I think in your one.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and you can really belt it out the yellow and black part at the end with the ninety five odd thousand fans that'll be sitting there with you now.
Speaker 2: I don't want to bring you on a spot, okay, but was the Tigers the team you grew up with? Were you there your two? Because obviously I know what it's like your players. You play for a team, you move around over a career. Am I putting you on the spot here?
Speaker 4: Do you want me to be honest?
Speaker 3: Please? I wanted to be honest.
Speaker 9: I was at your long supporter, but once I walked in the door, you don't get a choice when you're drafted in the AFL.
Speaker 4: I fell in love with the Tigers.
Speaker 2: So what happens when you play the Cats? Do you take it a bit easy on them? Or are you there to win?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I hate them?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well, Australian. So you played to win right and tell me this then.
Speaker 2: I've interviewed quite a few soccer players and David Beckham was telling me that soccer players are very, very superstitious. They have rituals almost bordering on OCD, BEFO a game.
Speaker 3: Have you got any trend? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I wear the same jocks to the game.
Speaker 3: You clean them between I do watch them.
Speaker 9: I get two weeks out of them because I wear them inside out the second week.
Speaker 3: This speed date isn't going very well.
Speaker 4: Ready, that was a joke.
Speaker 9: But there's a lot of players with a lot of rituals and so forth. Mine's more so just a bit around my routine.
Speaker 3: And some players will put on the left sock first, the right one.
Speaker 4: That's me, is it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Always left first.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's even at the start of the day. I just think it's a good way to start the day. It's incredible.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we're about to start the speed date. Are you ready?
Speaker 4: I am ready?
Speaker 3: Okay, play the music, start the clock. Okay, let's get straight down to tell you what.
Speaker 2: By the way, loose Louis brown Eyes, you've got their trend. You can write into them now and I'm liking what I see so far.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 9: First and foremost, your radio station is based in the heartland of Richmond, and to walk along to a game knowing that you're safe wearing our colors would be a real win for you. Secondly, we are currently the top ranked Melbourne club as it stands right now the raining premiere and ninety five thousand fans that would be standing by your side.
Speaker 4: Five thousand Is that a record? It is a record absolutely today.
Speaker 3: Also, just jump on board once you won the flag.
Speaker 9: No, We've been growing steadily since I've been at the footy club, doubled our membership in the last sort.
Speaker 3: Of your your main candy.
Speaker 9: In factor, we've won eleven flags, similar to the eleven radio Gold awards that you have.
Speaker 2: Won Wikipedias slattery intel.
Speaker 9: We were founded in eighteen eighty five, the same year your beloved Southampton.
Speaker 3: F So are you one of the oldest clubs?
Speaker 9: We are one of Okay, loyalty and authenticity, you know. And when we win, as we've already discussed, the club song unequivocally the best in the competition, and I can see with your dulcet tones we'll be able to bult that one out quite a few times this year and going forward.
Speaker 3: I'm going to be honest, I'm being drawn in.
Speaker 4: By the Cotchin factor and that's about all go.
Speaker 3: Let's say.
Speaker 2: This is brilliant, what a song, It's a powerful that's a really really strong case for the Tigers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Trent, that's incredible.
Speaker 4: Thank you. I mean, are he's smart, he's Christian. You're smiling for me to hear. I actually haven't seen you this happy since.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what I've been. This is a very very strong case.
Speaker 2: It's a strong you spoke with passion, you spoke with ardor I'm unpressed with all of these things.
Speaker 3: I'm going to get back to.
Speaker 4: What's the marking system you've got in Well.
Speaker 3: I'm glad to ask that, right, I'm going to be awarding marks out of five.
Speaker 2: And then there's a factor that I can't just describe or put a number two.
Speaker 3: It's a feeling I will know. I will know to the next.
Speaker 2: Ten shows when I found the club, becaulso I think yet, I'm not going to say anything until ten shows time, but already I'm feeling strong emotions.
Speaker 7: There hasn't been a thirty seven year premiership drought for nine months.
Speaker 4: It's strong.
Speaker 7: There's nine five thousand members of the venue holds one hundred thousand, so if you get in there, you're not gonna be on a waiting list. Dustin Martin arguly, their best player owns the Donagon.
Speaker 3: You're meant to be independent.
Speaker 7: What has he giving you a He's coming. I'm the supporter of my men that come in. I'll be supporting Melbourne tomorrow. Okay, it's on Friday, right, But Dustin Martin's donug.
Speaker 4: It's like the Liverpool Kiss.
Speaker 3: But legal.
Speaker 7: There's a lot to enjoy about Richmond. And if you had a daughter that married coach, you'd be delighted. So take that with you when you're making your minder.
Speaker 3: Okay, well listen Trent for now. Thank you very much for coming in.
Speaker 4: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 3: Really genuinely nice to meet this. Smooth hands as well, it's a lotion. Now I'm picking up lavender, picking up love.
Speaker 2: Trent, thank you very much for coming in Hamish to speak to you tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Mark the Christian O'Connell breakfast, Joe Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: We were just given the legality of what is going to happen at some point between now and the end of the show, because it's falling our way to do the ten k norobeat work day. Where normally you don't hear same song twice. However, when you hear us playing, George Michael, faith, that's what it is this morning. When you hear me playing again, already played it once. When you hear me playing it again, you can only call in once the song is over. We're going to go to producer Becks here has been working for the station for a while. I've got this right, haven't I. You can only once that song's been played in full. George Michael finishes strumming his guitar. That's when you can call him.
Speaker 4: I can't hear Becks.
Speaker 3: No, I can't hear what's up without that machine?
Speaker 4: It's broken down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's that little monkey microphone isn't working.
Speaker 4: What I want to know is that do we have to wait for the last drum or do wait for the full fade out until there's technically no more sound?
Speaker 3: That's us the man. Now there we open the phone lines from the music team and assistant content director.
Speaker 2: He's put down is Satsuma Orange to come and address me right now, Brian. How does it work? Because obviously when you hear it's a lot of money, it's number two for today.
Speaker 7: By the way, yes, the song must be completed in before you can call us right okay, okay.
Speaker 4: So Joe will be blocked before then they're blocked right now. And how come we didn't have all this legal chat before giving away the Deco rug because I.
Speaker 2: Think listeners respect that you approached that with dignity and in an orderly manner if you want to try and win a rug, whereas it can be a bit of a stampede when it's ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: The another thing is, obviously because it's a big moment for the shelves, I first cash giveaway.
Speaker 2: I'm not entirely happy yet with what's going to happen from production point of view in terms of the sounds that we hear. You know you hear radio stations and go you are a winner. This is live and often when I give the money away my old radio station, here's what happened. Because sometimes you know us Brits who can be a little bit Downbey, I believe you have a nickname for that wingin bombs this is what always happens.
Speaker 3: I go, hey, you won ten thousand dollars. Oh is that right? Thank you?
Speaker 4: There's another wors than an underwhelming winner.
Speaker 2: And then everyone, of course the daytime, one of the presenters go hey, did you hear it this morning they had a big winner and they play out somewhere. Yeah, thank you, and then everyone texting and you should we give me the money? I'd have been screaming. Okay, So if you if you win this morning, when you hear George Michael play faith, look at the end of the song and you call us you know the number nine four one four one oh four three go nuts?
Speaker 3: Oh as we just get told off.
Speaker 4: And now, Brian, legally, if somebody is underwhelming and we give away ten times, I just spin.
Speaker 2: Them off and go get off day. You're not having the money, No, they have to be awarded the money.
Speaker 3: Really, yes, I think that's a crime.
Speaker 2: I'm going to speak to the I'm going to speak to Malcolm after the show about this. Going listen, I really think that we can't have dull winners anymore in Australian radio anyway.
Speaker 4: Who's Malcolm Malcolm Temple?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, miss Malcolm, because obviously I got I've got, you know, permanent residency here anyway.
Speaker 3: Do we like this?
Speaker 2: No? I find that underwhelming. It's like a terrible daytime quiz show. Let's play wingings. Here's your host Eddie Maguire or Huesy shooesy because he does not doesn't he?
Speaker 3: No one else available? The bomb? Oh no, what's that? We're not? They missed big? I love that.
Speaker 4: Inside for the three and a half minute celebrating.
Speaker 3: So it sounds like we need to assemble to the lifeboats.
Speaker 4: It sounds like, yeah, the asylum. Someone's let out of the asylum and we got a lockdown. Pretty good, but underwhelming.
Speaker 3: Grand ten grand? You want Jane Grand?
Speaker 4: That's when you that's you've won five hundred bucks. Yeah, that's what that is.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is big? And the ends why they end quickly? The like fizzle out, no no where.
Speaker 4: That's a circus.
Speaker 3: But what are we what are we going with?
Speaker 4: Rush them all together? I don't know. I need something bigger?
Speaker 2: No, I know you say big? What about Yes, let's do this first day?
Speaker 3: Yeah all right.
Speaker 2: If you hear me playing that, you know you've won ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: We'll we'll have a meeting about this after the show. But we are doing that.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 4: Wow, it is on good morning?
Speaker 2: Is the Christian I quarterback for the show Gold one oh four point three. We've just played George Michael's Faith for the second time this morning. Out of Gold one oh four point three is ten k no repeat work day. So oh wow, we have we We've got somebody right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well, well are we going straight into it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, right into.
Speaker 4: I thought we'd do a little bit of build up and I want to hear the voice of the UK winner of the cash that you would give away.
Speaker 2: Listen, let's not waste time. Someone's won ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Good morning. Who's this?
Speaker 8: Good morning?
Speaker 2: This is Melissa, Melissa. You're live or Gold one oh four point three. Can I ask you please don't swear?
Speaker 10: No, that's sure, that's all right.
Speaker 3: Hey Melissa, you've won ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 8: You're joking?
Speaker 3: Nope? Wow fails right, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: You are a Gold one four point three winner ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Well done, thank you.
Speaker 2: So you were the the quickest person to get through this morning. What are you going to do with your cash? Put it towards a house with my partner? Yeah, but surely deciphered a little bit off. Maybe this long weekend, do something nice.
Speaker 10: Unfortunately I have to work, so no.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry here, but listen, well done, you are you are? This shows is only show three for us, Melissa, you are our first ever winner.
Speaker 10: Oh that's amazing.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Now have you ever won anything before?
Speaker 2: You ever picked up or something before on this radio station or the other other inferior ones down the dial.
Speaker 3: Have you ever won anything before?
Speaker 10: Not on the radio station?
Speaker 2: No? Good, this is great, This is great. We've got a first time winner. You've never won anything before.
Speaker 10: Nah, that's amazing, Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: All right, ten thousand dollars is yours?
Speaker 2: All I need now your bank account details if you read them out on air jack and write them down. No, we're joking. Melissa stayed there. Well done, Thank you, and once more, Melissa has one the ten k no repeat work day.
Speaker 3: It continues Nichols the storm.
Speaker 4: Melissa, do you think the mister big is a good winning sound effect? Or would you prefer the cash dropping from the ceiling? Cheers applause, that sort of thing.
Speaker 3: They don't do the work. It feels right in town.
Speaker 4: It just feels to me like we're going to the next song. And then I realized that we're not right now.
Speaker 2: Tonight on stage at the Forum, mister bigger in town. This is going to get back to them that we're playing that when we pay, when someone wins a lot of money, Hey Melissa, stay there, but well done, thank you.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show on Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: First half hour to day show. Then I started the show. So Nue and my right thumb is injured. Try my first boxing club here in Melbourne yesterday went to tribute Abbotsford great gym and going to be going back. I love doing my boxing training and so we were trying to build a human body of injured body parts that listeners were donating to us.
Speaker 3: So I've got the right thumb hats, I mean a low going wrong with her?
Speaker 4: She said, pick the top three, pick a card, any one of those.
Speaker 2: Drop down menus. You know where you go, what country are you from? When you get like two hundred Botswana and you go the great thing Now that I'm not in the UK was always used to be at the bottom.
Speaker 3: Australia. You're right near the top.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, hats we could make an operation board out of you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, touch our bus all right.
Speaker 2: So go through the body at the moment, because there are some missing bits that between now and nine o'clock. If you've got any body parts that mentioned by Jack, these are the ones we need.
Speaker 4: So I'm drawing it up on a whiteboard. We've got k thes toenails, foot fingers, hip, ribs, thumb, forum, shoulders.
Speaker 2: Even a four head flap. Poor old Jess, she called us talking about the forehead flap.
Speaker 4: I didn't want to know any more about how she got that non sky So still to come. If anybody's got ailments to their nose, mouth, ears, they're all still.
Speaker 3: Way about a broken heart.
Speaker 2: Someone might have been dumped in the last twenty four hours or over the weekend, or you know, it's.
Speaker 4: A nice way to look at it.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, how do you mend a broken heart? You heal it by calling gold one of four point.
Speaker 4: Three bum We haven't got anyone's bum her.
Speaker 3: The nipples.
Speaker 4: Nipples are still free.
Speaker 2: Also another reason somewhat I've you know, lashed it yesterday or something still something you know, you know it's a medical thing. Come on, everybody, come on, let's keep it clean. On show three.
Speaker 1: Okay, the Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Flick over to one new Facebook page Facebook of globally escalated and said we can have a page there. They must have heard the first couple of shows and went not yet today. Okay, you can have a bag face book such as up we are o C one oh four three. The only reason I did to go there is today you need to see the art work. I know Melbourne is famous for its amazing hipster art.
Speaker 3: Jack has added to it.
Speaker 4: Yeah you wouldn't. I mean you wouldn't pay it on the side of a building.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think you would, just like a crude cave man. So Jack's join this man up there. We've got things like Brett's fingers, Sam's need. These are all your injured body parts. We've got some more to add to it. Andrea, good morning.
Speaker 8: Good morning.
Speaker 2: Okay, so what can you lend us for this body of injured body parts?
Speaker 3: Breaks?
Speaker 8: Apparently I've just planned. I have high arches in my feet, which is causing extreme pain in my shins.
Speaker 2: So you've got two things, really got the painful high arches and then the shin bone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well painful or just the shins.
Speaker 8: Just no, it's just the shins.
Speaker 3: Can you do anything for that?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: Not really.
Speaker 8: Rubbing at night, and I hope that it eases up unless I get a quarters and shot in it, which I'm not a fan of.
Speaker 2: Oh well, listen, Andrew, sorry here that thanks for calling the showing you have a.
Speaker 3: Good day, you too, All right, take care. Let's go to Marty. Good morning, Martin, I'll good morning.
Speaker 4: Question.
Speaker 2: I can detect any Scottish accent there? So where ab actually calling him from?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 9: So I'm falling from Southiera.
Speaker 3: Oh great, all right, yeah, all the way up there in the Highlands.
Speaker 4: Literally the next yeah, just down the road.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: So Martin, what have you got? What's what's ended on you? That beautiful Scottish body of yours?
Speaker 8: I've got a fracture and elbow of.
Speaker 3: Course you have. How do you do that propping up the bar?
Speaker 9: I was on my bicycle and I got run over.
Speaker 3: Run over well here in Melbourne, yeah, but it was just really outside of the hospital.
Speaker 8: So I was taking it of all right.
Speaker 3: So because someone can just drag you in the doorway and mend you.
Speaker 4: That's the shortest ambulance journey.
Speaker 2: They just reversed. They chucked you in the ambulance, then reverse back up. Martin, thanks to you on the show. Have a good day, buddy. All right, let's take one last one.
Speaker 10: Know me, hey, Christian, how are you.
Speaker 2: I'm really excited to speak to you, because, know MEI this week I've had my first ever argument with my producer Nick about this call about you.
Speaker 4: Oh dear, what I know nothing.
Speaker 2: It's just that he came running in and all I heard was he was he was talking to someone else backs on the phones, and the key phrase was that was causing all this worry was the phrase nipple. So we've had a quick meeting about this and we are okay to go to nipplegate.
Speaker 3: Me tell me about your nipple.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 10: So I'm a dog groomer and I get dog here in my nipples underneath my clothes, so then I have to pull that dog here out with tweezer. Quite often I pinched the nipple with my twee.
Speaker 2: I mean, some people would pay good money for that to be done to them. But obviously this is not an unfortunate result of your work, isn't it?
Speaker 10: It is indeed, and it doesn't matter how many layers you where it happened.
Speaker 3: Who's on the background there a husband or a dog? Are you at work?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: Is that a dog in the background?
Speaker 10: I think you?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 5: Something Heynaomi? You need to put like band aids. What about like band aids over the area? Wouldn't that help?
Speaker 4: No? Yeah, like runners do for put some band aids over there.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about you but ripping a plaster off your nipple? That's even worse.
Speaker 5: I think that.
Speaker 6: Not go there?
Speaker 2: No, let's not, let's not. Okay, we've gone to nipple. Let's leave it now, let's not go any further.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, everybody good idea?
Speaker 2: Listen to what though? Dog hair on your nipple? That sounds a little rough.
Speaker 4: You were too generous with that lave.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll see myself out, all right, dog's naming.
Speaker 1: That's your cold The Christian O'Connell breakfast Joe Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right there. Breakfast arrive for mister Jack has it?
Speaker 4: I got one for you as well, oh, I feel bad.
Speaker 5: Pat's what about me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Pat's in They're doing new sport weather.
Speaker 4: You know what, you know where I am like, I don't like you have to be in a different room to us.
Speaker 2: I know, I think it's best. I think it's best for our safety and the right hard Okay, let's go to ads.
Speaker 3: Moved on with the nipple, play.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast, Joe Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Well you said, Pat's saying they're fills. This weather, to me is a heat wave being upon me. I'm thinking he's a but on the sun cream. But you can escape the cold. Just heard Pat say cold a start? What thirty odd years?
Speaker 5: The gold thirty six, nearly forty years.
Speaker 3: Really, it's just hot to me. The this is going to be your winterme We're going to love this city scape, the cold.
Speaker 2: With the flight center right now, you can fly return to protect from just four hundred and sixty four dollars. Call flight as sand to now on one three, one six hundred. That's one three to one six hundred call flight center today. All right, time for that work time waste. So we announced this Monday, this show will go to ten o'clock between now. In turn, we played a few more songs as well, because I know you're at work, and this is the feature design for just that something that you can still hang out with us, but you don't have to call in the factors system on the text or if you want to tweet me at OC today. It's because Jack was lucky enough for the last twenty four hours to play a board game. We invited to play a board game by.
Speaker 4: AFL's mess Vastel player Tom McDonald.
Speaker 3: This is smug Jack yesterday. Let me know about it.
Speaker 4: Hey Christians, Jack, he's trying to reach me this afternoon. I'll be busy because Tom McDonald has invited me to play board games with him. Clang with Claughlan is your new bestie. But I am the AFL correspondent and insider for this show, as it proves, because Tom mcgoonnough reached out to me after we spoke about him this morning and has invited me out to a personal engagement with him. So you played Taboo, played Taboo in sequence.
Speaker 2: And also cough Down. Obviously some heavy times there rock and roll behavior.
Speaker 3: They had some bubble tea.
Speaker 4: I had a bubble t they had a coffee, all.
Speaker 3: Right, gotcha? All right? So today it's board game songs.
Speaker 2: That's what we're looking for. Put a board game in a song. I've got clue, Don't you want Me Baby? Good at song, good clue, Don't you want Me Baby? Connect? You're never heard of this song. There's no way you'd have heard of this song. You don't even know who James Bond is. This is James Bond's song as well, Connect for Your Eyes Only, Sheena Easton have heard that song?
Speaker 4: Now? I maybe if I heard it, could have done Connect four seasons in one day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I did. I did Connect for Your Eyes Only. It still works, is very powerful and ooh no diggity.
Speaker 4: Ye yep.
Speaker 2: If they ever make a TV ad for Uno, they don't really need to, but if they did, they should use no diggity, no diggity.
Speaker 3: Yeah. All right, what have you got then? For board game songs?
Speaker 4: Don't Look Backgammon in Anger?
Speaker 3: Very good, that's very good. That's a gold one.
Speaker 2: I hate to say it, but that's that's better than any of mine.
Speaker 4: That's not even my favorite. I'm going to throw my worst one.
Speaker 3: In the middle, right, look at you.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, and I twain that don't in chessa me much.
Speaker 3: You're owning it this morning with these.
Speaker 4: And I know this is one of your favorite songs of the Who's Scrubble a Riley.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's brilliant. I was trying to think more for ages with scrubb I couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: Those are very good. Okay, send us yours. Jack will mark them in ten minutes time. You can text the show then with your board game songs.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Shoe, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: All right, so today's at work time waster whilst you pretend to start your job, because still hang out with the Breakfast Show.
Speaker 3: Today it's board game songs. Jack is the judge here.
Speaker 2: You get to say whether it's gold, silver or bronze. Ye, all right, lou, don't go breaking my heart.
Speaker 4: Pretty good silver.
Speaker 3: Buckeroo gave love a bad name.
Speaker 4: I don't know, don't know.
Speaker 3: Bakaro you gave you don't know.
Speaker 4: Don't know? Buck? Really, what do you do in ba oh?
Speaker 2: You load up a donkey. You're in an opponent with various parts to go on it, and if it throws you off, you lose the.
Speaker 4: Game, never never seen it. Bronze just because of that, just because bronze, you still place, You're still on the podium.
Speaker 3: Okay, Uh, let's go to the text.
Speaker 2: No scrabble for like TLC, no scrubs, Oh, bronze.
Speaker 3: Snakes and ladders. Let me entertain you.
Speaker 4: Now did not participate?
Speaker 3: Sorry? Sorry? Ganis uh living on monopoly? That's not living on a prayer?
Speaker 4: Is that what that's meant to be?
Speaker 3: It's meant to be? Yeah, that's terrible. This is I mean, that's what about this one?
Speaker 4: Just a participation? Mental?
Speaker 3: What about this? Backgammon for good? Back for good? Take that backgammon?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I did silver?
Speaker 3: Another boggle in the wall? Another I like it.
Speaker 4: That's the closest to gold.
Speaker 3: What is that silver? Bronze?
Speaker 4: It's silver.
Speaker 3: Hopefully by Friday will be up to speak. People take a.
Speaker 2: Chance card on me, Sam Gold first one stairway to hungry Hippos.
Speaker 4: That's gold.
Speaker 2: Gold okay, and fun loving criminals, Scooby snacks and ladders.
Speaker 4: Yep, love it? Gold?
Speaker 2: Okay, Gold run there the last three wordn't everyone the Christian.
Speaker 1: O'Connell breakfast show on gold one oh four point three?
Speaker 2: If you've ever busied you on the show and you want to drop us an email during the day about something I've heard on the show, you can email me Christian a gold one O four three dot AU. Sharon's done that, Christian. Welcome to the greatest city on this earth. Also a football team, how about we try rugby? We have the best rugby team here in Melbourne called Melbourne storm Down Awson Team. We have a home game this Sunday, Amy Park which you should come down to. That comes from Sharon. I know I'm also talking about rugby. I appreciate airfoil isn't the only sport you love in this city. You've also got State of Origin tonight here at the g I'd love to watch about the opening seminary to that is amazing.
Speaker 3: But I've still got no TV.
Speaker 4: Email coming from Ray. Welcome to Melbourne. Like what I'm hearing so far.
Speaker 3: Thank you Ray.
Speaker 4: I have a forty something inch TV and a container down the yard. I'll check out tonight if it's still there.
Speaker 2: Do you think it's acceptable to get a TV donated from one of our listeners?
Speaker 4: Well, what do you mean down the yard? Does that is it outside?
Speaker 3: What's your TV? Out somebody.
Speaker 2: It's all going to be a lot rusty and like you know, grass grown all over it. But I'm going I've got no TV at the moment I have to get on my Friday. The reason why haven't gone you can imagine the emmigrat. I've just been so busy since getting.
Speaker 4: It, he says. He makes a note that it's not a smart TV, so it doesn't connect to.
Speaker 3: The FI TV or something. Oh all right.
Speaker 4: TV like connect to the internet.
Speaker 3: Get your or I don't get Fox ten until next week, so all I've got is my Apple TV.
Speaker 4: You're getting the foxhel guy to come before you even have a TV?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, he comes next week, so I've got to get the TV this week. Otherwise he's got nothing to wire.
Speaker 4: But you got the forty inch there coming out of this guy's shed or wherever it is. Kick the snails off it, right.
Speaker 3: That's a great offer. Thank you very much. Ray.
Speaker 2: So if you want to email us Christian at Gold one o four three dot com dot au.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Title of today's show on show number three is Cotchin Factor Trent.
Speaker 4: Kotchin, obviously the captain of the Richmond Football Club, came in and absolutely charmed the pants off you.
Speaker 2: Christian Yeah, if you if you missed it earli as we launched ten teams and ten shows started with Trent. I wan't listened to this earlier from my speed with the beautiful Man. Okay, let's straight down. I was expecting all. By the way, Los Louis brown Eyes, you got their trend. I can write into them now and I'm liking what you see so far.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 9: First and foremost, your radio station is based in the heartland of Richmond, and to walk along to a game knowing that you're safe wearing our colors would be a real win for you. Secondly, we are currently the top ranked Melbourne club as it stands right now, the raining premiere and ninety five thousand fans that would be standing.
Speaker 4: By your side. Five Is that a record? It is a record absolutely today.
Speaker 3: Also, just jump on board once you won the flag.
Speaker 4: No, we've been growing steadily since I've.
Speaker 9: Been at the footy club, doubled our membership in the last sort of the level.
Speaker 2: You are your main candy in fact, so we're back tomorrow morning. Who we got in tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Morning, Simon Goodwin, the coach of the Melbourne Demons. That's who Hamish McLoughlin is bringing in for you. I'm still working hard to get Tom McDonald, most versatile player in AFL, on the phone or in studio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's going to be a Christmas time before we ever see him, if we ever seen.
Speaker 4: I said, give me time. Have you any photo a graphic evidence by the work for one? Interesting you're up on Instagram.
Speaker 3: You've doing the last four hours photo shopping.
Speaker 4: Okay, you did see me using that happening?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, thank you very much for listening with Christian O'Connell.
Speaker 1: Breakfast Joe Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three