Speaker 1: Ladies, there's a story that I need to tell you about. It's beautiful. It really will warm your soul. You know, everyone finds their love on dating apps these days. But you found Ben, your fiance on dating app?
Speaker 2: I did. Yeah, I'm getting married from that dating app. Yeah, I found mine on a TV show. Does that count?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Very unrelatable, yeah, not relatable, but yes it does count. This is a beautiful story. This couple from Minnesota in the US. They met right and they're married. What they've realized is they are the perfect couple for each other, like divine intervention has made these two get together. They've both been married, previously separated, then they found each other on a dating app. What they realized was not only were they a perfect match, they were also born in the exact same hospital at the exact same day, on the exact same year, to.
Speaker 2: The same mum.
Speaker 1: No they're not.
Speaker 2: I thought they were going to be a lot of quincident.
Speaker 1: Is Minnesota, But I don't think they're related. No, get this. They even went to the same kindergarten as each other. Oh yeah, her mum was looking at old footage when they were kids and went, wait, is that your husband in the background and it was him sitting behind her eating an apple.
Speaker 2: Did they remember each other from kindergarten?
Speaker 3: Or it was like when they they met each other again, they're like, oh my god, look at all these coincidences from the past.
Speaker 1: Well know that they had no idea because they had failed marriages beforehand that didn't work, and they have just said that they believe they're each other's soulmates from the day they were born, the moment they were born they got married, and guests who officiated the wedding teacher their kindergarten teaching.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love. Do you know what they call this a meet cute?
Speaker 3: You know what meet cute is, right the way in which the story of which you met your partner, or some might say soulmate. And I know I met Matt through The Bachelor, so that in itself is kind of a bit of a meet cute my husband, Matt. But we I feel really nervous saying this story because I don't want people to run away and think that we knew each other before the show itself but were married before the show. Well no, because there was lots of articles that came out back when The Bachelor was on saying that Matt and I knew each other before the show, which wasn't the case. But the reason why that story came about was because so maybe about four months before we were ever on the show, I went to Bondi Iceberg's this one day and I was in the sauna and I looked up and there was this incredibly handsome man sitting there and he was looking at me. I had this moment where it was like back and forth, back and forth. He didn't say a single thing to me, but I just had this real sort of moment of like, oh my god, he's so beautiful, and why is he looking at me? When I left that day from the sauna, I kept wondering why he hadn't come and said hello.
Speaker 2: And I thought about it for quite a bit of time. Afterwards. I was you would to me because he was so no. I wasn't that all myself.
Speaker 3: He was just so obviously engaged and looking at me, and it went over such a long period of time, but I was like, oh, maybe I was in my own head about it. Anyway, we went on our first single date on the Bachelor, and this never got shown on the show, but I said to him, look this is either going to make me sound completely insane or and I didn't get the words out.
Speaker 2: He turned around. He said, Oh, you're the girl from the sauna.
Speaker 3: Oh, he said, I recognized you the minute you were walking down the red carpet.
Speaker 2: It was all the sweat, and yeah, I was very sweaty. You were pretty beautive.
Speaker 3: It was a really nice meet cute, and I think it was in that moment where I was like, oh, maybe this is meant to be, and here we are, you know, seven years later, we're two kids.
Speaker 2: That is shore. I have a pretty big coincidence for how I met my fiance.
Speaker 3: Well, we both decided coincidentally at the same time that we wanted to have a one night stance.
Speaker 2: What are the odds?
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's what?
Speaker 3: Is that not what we're what a beautiful romantic story about how you guys are soulmates.
Speaker 2: I can't wait for you to take your children.
Speaker 1: One day, IMAGES called, hey, Jen, what's your crazy coincidence?
Speaker 4: I was seeing this guy a couple of dates, maybe one Tinder, you know, going well, and then he absolutely just goes to me and then we were me and my housemates, We were someone last we were looking for a new housemate. We popped it up on like Facebook. Must have been somewhere anyway. He ended up turning up not knowing it was my house, and then turned out for an interview.
Speaker 2: The guy that ghosted you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, what idiot?
Speaker 2: What did he say? Did he move in?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I can't say we let Oh that is so good.
Speaker 3: I want to know what he said when you actually when he got there at the door, was it his facial expressions or did he say anything?
Speaker 4: He just would have like completely to me and then like just continued on with the ghosting, and I just I just kind of completely blaked me and spoke to my other house mate.
Speaker 1: And I was like, did you get me one more time?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No? All right, Oh sorry, God forbid? Thanks you calling me there you go. See, well, I mean that one wasn't a nice one neither. It was britz to be honest.
Speaker 3: You know what I've got to get say mine then in a husband and a great night.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Well, look coming up, I have a question for you guys.
Speaker 3: As a parent, if you know that your child is getting picked on or bullied, when do you step in and when do you decide to kind of let them figure it out themselves.
Speaker 2: Where's the line.
Speaker 1: It's actually genuinely I don't know how you do.
Speaker 2: It's very stressful. It's really stressful.
Speaker 3: And something happened to us on the weekend where I really had to put that to the test. I didn't know whether to intervene when my little girl was getting picked on.
Speaker 4: Laws.
Speaker 1: All right, that's next on the pick up.