Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast, Drive a knock Off Friday. Patsy's already knocked off. We're asking a Friday best question of the week.
Speaker 2: What's on only knock Off today? And then what are you looking forward to this weekend? What is the highlight of your weekend?
Speaker 1: Patsy? What's it for you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mom dearest and I are having a little Ladies day tomorrow.
Speaker 1: That's so nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm taking it a.
Speaker 1: Geelong some of the ecstasy.
Speaker 3: We're going to do a.
Speaker 1: Thing called bubbles and bouquets. We're going to do like a little flower arranging course.
Speaker 4: It's like a little class. You can do something you can do and go go and do like painting and have a glass of wine. This is like flowers. We should do one of those as a team.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 4: Yeah. The one near us is called like SuDS and it's got a clever name, but I can't think of it right now. SuDS and SuDS and money. No, that doesn't sound.
Speaker 1: Red Brandt. Let's just go through.
Speaker 2: It feels like a time way, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: So is it a really really good one? Actually?
Speaker 2: I do you know what the other day. Right, I met a guy who's a lovely guy. He's an Italian gentleman. Right, and he's a big fan of shows. Who's tired, man abusively smart man right, shirt and time. He makes his own and he trains other people.
Speaker 1: I do this salami, ah.
Speaker 2: Right, you go and hang it in the in your garage, right and every day, he said, you've got to tend it and move in a bit and do.
Speaker 1: Something to it. They're like your children, he said, do you know what they're like your children? He said?
Speaker 2: I said, I don't hang mine. And then maybe in Italy alright, umbrio or whatever, we don't hang children and just move them a bit.
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 2: It's a team bonding thing. Would you like to be taught how to make your own salamy?
Speaker 4: It's a real hassle salami people who get into making salami. It is day after day, week after month after month. Yeah, and his parents got him to look after the salami while they went on holiday.
Speaker 1: I do you know there was a thing? So what does it involved? Literally moving?
Speaker 4: You have to do something to it every day, maybe like sprints it with war were all like.
Speaker 1: I think you do, like vinegar and stuff like that. How age it.
Speaker 2: So at the moment we've got lots of offers then for our team bonding experiences this weekend. Our niece has come to stay with us. He's never been to Australia before. Yeah, it's come there. She arrived two days ago. So she's off to Ocean Road on Sunday and we're all going out to dinner tomorrow night. I said, I think she in her mind she's seen the Google images of Ocean Road during the summer.
Speaker 4: I mean, what does she say about these one degree mornings?
Speaker 1: Why did you move here? Do you know what it isn't the UK? And now why have you come all this way and started new life here?
Speaker 4: Why are we going to the beach on the weekend?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: What time you knocking off today? And what is the highlight of this weekend for you? Let's go to do Patrick? First of all, this morning, Patrick, Come morning, I go Patrick? So what's Army knocking off the day?
Speaker 5: Mate? I've already knocked off.
Speaker 1: Get in.
Speaker 5: Heading the falls Craik with some may and my partner.
Speaker 1: And are you skiing? Are you boarding? What are you doing on boarding?
Speaker 6: The first time?
Speaker 2: So as everyone warns you about how there's a lot of falling forward on your wrists on the first time, especially agony.
Speaker 1: For the first couple of days.
Speaker 5: I had a mate telling me all the stuff not to do, so I'm pretty concerned at the moment.
Speaker 4: It's hard the first time you go, and I'm not a great snowboarder, but I remember the first three days of those lessons and you don't get very far, You've fall in the snow alight. It's not the best fun, but later it gets fun.
Speaker 6: Patrick, Well, we've got lessons tomorrow, We've got a snowmobile tour on the Monday before we leave, so we've got a bit of stuff going on, so it's going to be good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and who's going a whole load of you? Did you say?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: I've got my two best mates from primary school there twins. They both live into State. They're coming down their sister, their dad, and me and my partner and some of them mate's kids as well.
Speaker 2: So i'd have to find these two I tentical twins coming down. I would freak if I was in a can and it's over there's two dunes loo can exactly the same.
Speaker 1: Patrick, have a great weekend. I hope you enjoy snowboarding.
Speaker 7: Thanks guys, I love your show.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. Patrick Greig, good morning.
Speaker 3: Good morning Patrick, and morning all.
Speaker 7: How were you?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, morning Patrick Graig.
Speaker 1: So what are you up to this weekend? Mate?
Speaker 3: Knocked off like Patrick as well? So heading off to a chucken maamma, to rich River golf Course for a boys' weekend?
Speaker 1: Oh lovely? And did you go there every year and play and hang out?
Speaker 3: Yeah? We do it, We do it. We've been doing it for eight years. It's sort of in December, but now we've decided to branch out and we're going in July as well, So we're doubling up now, doubling.
Speaker 1: I know too.
Speaker 2: Yes, and you do you hire a paddle steamer? What do you do about in a checkup? You got place that you always go to?
Speaker 3: No, we we just jump on the golf course and to play a round of golf and then the rest of the time is well pretty much drinking. That's it.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, that says great weekend. Enjoy Greg, Thank you take it. Ollie, Good morning, Ollie, good morning, hang on, we're good.
Speaker 1: What tell me knocking off today? Ollie?
Speaker 7: Hopefully about three three.
Speaker 1: And what's waiting for this weekend? Ollie?
Speaker 7: Well, I told the missus about three months ago that I'm gonna get a fence done, build it in about a week's time. And yeah, so three months later, I'm still doing it, and hopefully this weekend.
Speaker 1: Should be the week big old fence.
Speaker 7: Got to you know, got to get the jobs done. But I always say it takes a week, and then they always takes a lot longer.
Speaker 4: So how far done is the fence? At the moment, it's.
Speaker 7: Pretty much on completion, So just got a couple of tweaks today and then we're done and huge weekend.
Speaker 2: True if you're reready getting alone this weekend, Well done, Ollie.
Speaker 7: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show Podcast