Speaker 1: Flex and Frooms Flex and Frooms. This is the Flex and Frooms catch Up podcast.
Speaker 2: It is Flex and Frooms on cater and a couple of weeks ago for me introduced the concept to us of the philosophical man living inside every woman, your internal spectator, the h how do you say the internal male gaze? And what we decided to do is get a professional sketch artist to draw the man inside of each of us. But the caveat is they would not see our faces.
Speaker 1: Correct, They've got no idea who we are. We've gone all the way to Western Australia, we don't have Internet to find somebody who hasn't seen our particular faces. But how would you say we measure up?
Speaker 2: I've spent about a week or so really mulling over the interpretation of not only my voice, but my vibe and my spiritual likeness, and it's turned into a white ginger man. And to be fair, I don't think it's far off now that I I think Anne plot twist An is the police sketch artist. I think Anne has seen passed my surface and into my core where in resides my white king, Eugene.
Speaker 1: Softer soft king mine. I can't really remember his name.
Speaker 2: I think it was Greg Colin.
Speaker 1: Colin. No, he's a very mask mask energy man. He's got a beard.
Speaker 2: I would say he reminds you of your cousin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he gives me kind of queer vibes, the sketch like a bear. No, I said what I said, It's true, yours looks like very much a gamer who likes women with large breasts. Thank you. We're gonna get Anne on line to talk to her about how she came up with our likeness and see if she's surprised when she googles our names.
Speaker 3: Hello, this is Anne.
Speaker 1: Hey Ann, it's Lex and Frooms. How are you going?
Speaker 3: Oh good, thank you Michael. Here voices.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited to speak to you. You have no idea on a scale of one to ten of the Richter twenty four point.
Speaker 3: Three, marvelous. It's a well, we're a mystery to each other. It's yeah, you're good to put some voices to the voices.
Speaker 1: So do I ask an, what about our voices inspired you to come up with these two men.
Speaker 3: I was literally just operating on the voices. I tried to tried to not even google you guys, I was like, I don't I don't want to know what they look like. I just I'm just going to go on that voice clip. I don't know whether it was some I think. I think in the early email we exchanged, I was like, am I drawing the what day look like from their voices? I'm drawing, Okay, I'm drawing men from their voices. I'm drawing. Give me a little while to figure it out. But I didn't want to cheat, so I didn't look you guys up. I think I more drew the pictures based on what you sounded like, you're maybe your demeanor a little bit. I did get my boyfriend to google you, Jack, so I could know a tiny kid, just a tiny bit. And he said, they both dressed really colorfully and they've got style. It's a lot like yours. So you know, I would use some bright colors. I went, good, all right, I'm going to go with that comfy with bright colors for sure.
Speaker 2: We found our kin. And this is flex speaking, this is Flick speaking. I want to understand what characteristics or qualities do you imagine my guy to have based on my voice?
Speaker 3: Oh? I think like honestly, I was just sort of making up making up dudes completely from imagination. But the overall thing I wanted to come through was an inner male gaze that was happy to see you and that was kind but both of you. That's why they've got the little speech bubbles, because the last thing you need is like an inner critic who's I don't know, a bit of a bummer.
Speaker 2: And you nailed that because I felt that.
Speaker 1: I said, I like you, gentle good.
Speaker 3: It needs to be general. Always got the swoopy hair in the yeah, yeah, all of that swoopy hair glasses. He's maybe a designer, I don't know who's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he loves gaming.
Speaker 3: Definitely a game with your choices. That's what we want, isn't it.
Speaker 1: I believe that my man, this is from speaking, is a wood chopper.
Speaker 3: Yes, something like that. I get the idea that is cologne would have a lot of maybe he has cy percented or something going on. Yeah yea. But also, you know, happy to do what you want to do on the weekend. So he's not going to whip you off and make you ride motorbikes. If you don't want to a weekend, he'll you'll take it from you.
Speaker 1: That is my hand now, and I have a very exciting challenge for you now, and that is to go on the names and have a blind react in a way, just tell us if we match the images that you drew.
Speaker 3: Please, well I did. I did have a little Google after so I thought of No. But the outfits that you guys are in your promotion all gear, I'm like, man, these chicks are cool. So please are you use such bright colors with you both? That's amazing.
Speaker 2: Well, I've got to ask you the hardest question of them all, and the last question for you, whose man is your favorite?
Speaker 3: Oh, I've got to say glasses because I wear glasses. He's so lovely, he's a little nerdy. Yeah, yeah, I would say yeah. I think both of them are kind of amalgams of the men and the men I know in my life, so same, you've got a bit of a mix. Well.
Speaker 1: And I was telling Flexi that we know when you google Flexy's name in TikTok, that's so boom when you look up flex.
Speaker 2: We're not having this conversation through me.
Speaker 3: We're not.
Speaker 2: But thank you so much for calling, and we love your work.
Speaker 3: Not to worry, and I'm yes, nice to meet you over the phone.
Speaker 2: Likewise, we'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 3: Hopefully, have a good one.
Speaker 1: Give be listening to the flexen Froom's daily podcast. For more, Tune Indicator on DAB or stream it on iHeartRadio.