Speaker 1: Welcome to them, Christian no can show podcast. All right, we're asking what have you been red carded from doing in your relationship? Amy?
Speaker 2: Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 1: Hello Amy? What are you red carded from?
Speaker 2: I red carded for drinking red wine whilst watching TV.
Speaker 1: What happens?
Speaker 2: I have a fear factor of shocks, so if I get a fright right, the red wine goes up and it comes down and it doesn't always come down straight. And it ended up all over the couch twice this week. Actually the first time on the couch is the second time in bed. Didn't see it coming?
Speaker 1: What fright did you have in bed? Your husband naked? Or what was going on?
Speaker 2: Not quite new show Russian doll oiler. You know, I didn't know what happened and didn't see the taxi coming. So yeah, red carded big time, Amy.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. She cool, have a good day.
Speaker 2: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: See you bye bye? Amy? Hi there, Hi? And what have you been red carded from?
Speaker 3: I haven't been red carded, but I have issued my husband a red card for never ever ever setting up a tent again? Ever?
Speaker 1: Is it awful?
Speaker 3: The reason because we took two I don't do camping, but I gave him this particular weekend. It was cold in beachwear, freezing, raining, and we took two sets of tents and unfortunately, my husband's got to be a great idea to save room and combine the tenths and the pole, but we got read. It took hours to put them up, but I refused to help him in the rain and the wind and the cold. I sat in the car, played Candy Crush on my phone for hours for being so stupid. And I can't repeat what I said up there because we're guess, I can guess we're all the scene red carded setting up ten.
Speaker 1: Probably read card himself doing that. All right, right, all right, have a nice day, Thanks Amy, Thanks Litz, Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 3: How are you.
Speaker 4: I'm good, Lizzie, good, Thanks God God. My husband. He gave himself a red card because we normally take our dog to Bunnings together, and I'm normally the one that does everything sensible as women do. And anyway, he took the dog to Bunnings. He didn't get the trolley from outside. He decided to get the trolley from inside. The dog timed at perfectly right at the front door. The dog decided to do a huge poop right at the front door Bunnings. My husband was dreadfully embarrassed and refused to go to Bunnings again with the dog.
Speaker 1: Either, don't let this guy, do not serve this dog.
Speaker 4: No, no more, I said to him. Then afterwards, a few weeks later I said, how about we take days to Bunnings.
Speaker 1: Should let him just because he's called, all right, Dave, and then your husband should stay outside. You wait out that mate, Dave can come in. He's all right, that's right. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So poor old Dave had to stay home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's never going to get to experience to joy those having a little chicken dump on the.
Speaker 2: Curling one out all right and stop laughing.
Speaker 1: No no we can't. Liz, Thank you, Thank you, cool take care.
Speaker 4: Thank you you too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I felt that Liz's name. We would go on well together, don't. This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast