Speaker 1: I would like to acknowledge the traditional owners of the land on which this episode is being recorded, the Komboom Marry people. We pay our respects to elders past, present and emerging and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Today I'm your host, Georgie Stevenson, and this is the Rise and Conquer Podcast. This is the podcast where we have mindset, self development and becoming your higher self mix soon with a lot of laughs, plus behind the scenes of my life running two businesses and being among Think of us as the perfect combo of brunch with your besties mixed with self development. No matter where you are in your journey, we're here to help you be curious, pull yourself out, and embrace radical self awareness. If you're ready to get into the driver's seat of your own life and stop in life pass you by, then you're in the right place. Hello everybody, and welcome back to the Rise and Conquer Podcast. Welcome to the second episode of our Magic of Discovering Yourself series. Deep conversations and strong connection is such an important part of life, and the feedback we often get is how hard it can be to find people to have these conversations with or just start these conversations in general. So in part one of this series, I sat down with my husband Timothy, and in this second part I am sitting down with my brother, Cooper and co founder of Naked Half as Supplements. So for these interviews, we are actually using our brand new prompt cards. These are from the Magic of Discovering Yourself deck and these are launching at R and C on Tuesday next week, the twenty fourth, the twenty fourth, Thank You a Tire, and we created these cards to help you connect deeply with those around you and use them to help facilitate some of those deeper conversations without it, you know, feeling awkward and honestly, it just it gets the conversation going. Me and Tim fine when we do these cards, because we do them every date night, it gets the conversation going and then we will go off on other conversations and it's kind of like an ice breaker, but it's me and Tim have been together for over ten years, so you know, we've talked about everything, so it's really great to bring up new things to connect and talk about. And something to add to that is, you know, we do have a lot of feedback in our community of like, oh, I want to I want to find people to have different to have deeper conversations, Whereas you actually can usually have it with the people you already have, they just have never been like initiated and open to having these conversation. So it's a really good way to introduce deeper conversations with people who maybe aren't into self development, maybe who don't listen to the podcast, and like kind of like ease them in because you know, if they love you and they're like open to it. Oh, me and him have also done it with like with his parents and like my parents, and it really does open such a beautiful like conversation and connection. And yeah, it's really it's really powerful.
Speaker 2: It's amazing, and I feel like you always will go on a tangent, but in the best way. I've also used them on my own for journaling, which I've loved as well. They're very very good prompts to just unpack by yourself if you want to.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love that. Yeah, So they're available next Tuesday. But I hope you enjoy this episode and will have all the details on socials or will have links in the show notes if you want to check out the cards. But before we get into it, I tear a quick weekly update.
Speaker 2: G Do you want to go first?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yay, it's been busy.
Speaker 1: She's had a couple of big weeks. So last week we had our Busygal event. It looks so cute, so we called it the Busygal Wellness Summit, And this was in celebration of our brand new product, the Busygal, which is an all in one shake for those times when you're on the go and you don't have access to like, you know, whole food, or you're going to skip a meal or something like that. And it's a really quick, easy shake that has all like a balanced macro profile of like proteins, fats, and carbs that you need to feel full, and then also a whole bunch of micronutrients that are specifically formulated for a female's body. So it's like your zinc and your icy iron and your calcium and your vitamin D. I showed my mum and she has some health issues that she's currently dealing with and all all like of the micronutrients, she's like, oh my god, I need this. So she's actually been taking it for the micro news aspect, so that was really exciting. We did our event and it was in Sydney, our first interstate event, which was it was wild. It was a really surreal moment for en h. It felt very like next level vibes.
Speaker 2: It looked incredible and the panelists also looked amazing.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Yeah. So we had an incredible panel of a whole like all different work walks of life, just talking about how they prioritize their health and wellness during those busy times. And what I loved is like everyone looked so different and that was the whole point of the summit is to be like, guys, health doesn't look one way. I know, in like the health industry, it can seem like there are a lot of right and wrongs. And something we said is like there's no right and wrong. You've got to listen to what feels could figure and understand that like you might be in a different season to someone else, and that's okay to really like honor that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love that. So, yeah, that was incredible. It was. I then spoke at a conference that friday, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: And then this.
Speaker 1: Weekend I have a wedding in Adelaide, So big week, lot's happening. I do feel like I'm getting a little bit sick, but I'm like determined not to be sick. I have just been keeping on too all the things. But yeah, it has been in incredible a couple of weeks. What about you, titty, Oh, this week's been pretty chill. But tomorrow I have signed up for a nine kilometer obstacle course. Why you are so rogue on it?
Speaker 2: I am. It's I signed up with my friend thinking, oh, silly little obstacle course, it'll be a bit fun, paid for the ticket and then she said, I'm so glad you're doing it. I don't think anyone else is going to do it with me. And I was like why, Like it's just a.
Speaker 3: Bit of fun.
Speaker 2: And then I looked at the course map and it's nine kilometers and sixty obstacles, and like a tough mother, I was.
Speaker 1: About to say, is it tough mother vibes? Oh my god, I'm so exciting. I'm excited. I'm actually really excited for you.
Speaker 2: I cannot wear It'll be out of my comfort zone because I also haven't trained for it.
Speaker 1: But I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is it with Christina no Kara, Okay, she's asthmatic, so I'll be fine.
Speaker 1: I will walk the whole thing because I was like, shit, that ain't gonna be that's fun. Yeah, I love that it ta. Should we get into the upside? Yes, let's do it, all right, Cooper, the magic of discovering yourself. Let's do it. Thank you so much for joining us.
Speaker 3: So happy to be here again. It's my favorite place.
Speaker 1: I got to say it. Well, I haven't been on the podcast with you in a long time, but you've been on the podcast a lot, so I didn't even need to intro yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: Should we get straight into it? Yea, let's have some connection time with our conversation cards and discover ourselves. Cooper, what is your least desirable trait and why is it not desirable?
Speaker 4: My least desirable? We're going straight in desirable pretty hard because I've got so many good ones. It's probably that I can be a bit impatient, and I have been working on that a fair bit.
Speaker 3: And it's you.
Speaker 4: You have to You have to kind of be patient if you've got three kids.
Speaker 3: So I'm a lot.
Speaker 4: Better than when I had one kid. But it is something that I want to work on a bit more because I was just driving in the car to come here with my wife and our newborn, and yeah, she was crying pretty hard and I was not talking, and it was I just get really distressed and impatient that I can't talk to her.
Speaker 3: And yeah, so that was a well.
Speaker 1: It's it's like discomfort. Like anytime you have discomfort, you want to like move through it fastly, and that's like a very normal human thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like in that scenario, I was distressed and because my sweet little girl is crying and not I wanted to cry. So I'm just being impatient of like not just taking a deep breath and thing and it's all good. She's just crying because she's got a bit of pain and she's in the car and we're going to stop soon and it's all good. But I'm like, no one can in the back of my head now one can see that, like freaking out. But yeah, just admit impatient. And that's with a fair better of other stuff as well. And I don't know, but yeah, working on it.
Speaker 1: And so why do you think it's not desirable to be impatient?
Speaker 4: I think that if you're fully patient, you're at peace in my head and you're just in zen and you're just nothing's going to bother you, and yeah, you're in a peaceful state.
Speaker 1: And it's almost like a state of surrender, like a state of like whatever will be will be. And how yeah, like how freeing that is to be in that state rather than needs to be this way.
Speaker 3: Oh, you know a lot about this, Jorde.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: I've never experienced it is exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I wonder where we get it from.
Speaker 4: I wonder what about you, George. It's your least desirable trait? Why is this not desirable?
Speaker 1: I don't think of any.
Speaker 3: You can't covy me. You want me to tell you.
Speaker 1: I am. I would love for you to talk to me about it, but I'm going to go first and then you can and then we'll discuss this after. I think mine would be that I am. I can be a control freak, so I can be very you know, it is the It's like, on one side, it has made me a very driven person and a very successful person because I am like so driven and laser focus. But then the shadow side is very like I can be controlling and I can not let anyone be able to help me or see things a different way, and it's like it has to be this way otherwise nothing. And obviously it can be undesiring because one around me is feeling controls.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Which obviously is not a nice feeling. Yeah, I think that's probably probably my most yet undesirable What would you what would you say?
Speaker 3: Well, why is it not desirable?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: I think yeah, like if others around you always feel controlled, you know, they don't feel supported or seen.
Speaker 4: Mmmmm, yeah, they don't feel like they have the control and they can do what they want and express their feelings because they just want to please you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, doesn't sound like experienced.
Speaker 4: You were very strong when we first started, but I feel like you have worked on that a lot and where you are right now, which it's yeah, taking you a bit, you.
Speaker 3: Are actually really good. I must say. I think you're a lot better.
Speaker 1: I've been trying. I've been really trying to work on.
Speaker 4: This, Like it's not that bad, but yeah, you just kind of get over stuff eventually with experience, but then now it's very good.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Any other undesirable traits I have that you can think of.
Speaker 4: Impatient one another one the same as me.
Speaker 1: I am pretty much. We had that conversation this morning.
Speaker 4: I don't know the controlling you're very controlling. Yeah it's a good one, but like, yeah, it's benefited you massively, so I would.
Speaker 1: Say it's a blessing and a curse.
Speaker 4: Yea.
Speaker 3: All right? Go next? What are your values as.
Speaker 1: A human as opposed to an animal?
Speaker 3: Who wrote these? Jamie?
Speaker 1: I actually did my values the other day, so let's go through them. So my values.
Speaker 4: From the start your most important down to your least important.
Speaker 1: So you want me to rank them?
Speaker 3: They should be ranked here? I reckon, Okay.
Speaker 1: I think something that has always taken precedent in my life or like just always been the highest is my value of my purpose that like my purpose all also happens to be my career.
Speaker 3: Fancy that which is quinit eazy.
Speaker 1: So that I'm not gonna lie. That's always kind of been my first And it's like, what is it my purpose to help women see like to help women be authentically themselves and to see like what they can truly have to really see themselves?
Speaker 3: Which would do want for a woman? Empower them?
Speaker 4: That's like what you preach it always where are you going with this?
Speaker 3: A women to stand up and yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, empowering women to like be their authentic self to go after what they want. But that's also my career, so that's kind of like my first value. My second value is family like Tim and ivy yep. My third value is self care time like me time where I'm filling up my cup, and then it goes to wellness. Wellness is such a huge value for me. And then my last value is integrity. Integrity, Yeah, it's always been something blame well. Very much like if I say I'm going to do something, I do it what I believe in. I believe in wholeheartedly, and you know, like I trust myself and I move forward even if outside people are saying other things. It's like just being integral with like who I am no matter what, and that's always something that's like that word has always stuck with me and just being a huge like yeah, that is a value of mine.
Speaker 3: Nice, I like it. There's some good values.
Speaker 1: But in saying that, like since actually doing the exercise of doing values, and we could even do a podcast at some point going through like how you come up with your values, you'd probably be really great to do that podcast giver. Yeah, like I did, And it was just like I'm being very transparent and like vulnerable with you guys, of like I do want family to be my first one, not my second one. And that's just me being really honest of like where I am at the moment. So that's actually like kind of a goal I have of like shifting those first two because it's like I want to get to a place where it's like that's yeah, that's the first value that I prioritize my life.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 4: I do like to say your values can change, even your purpose can change. Like everything evolves and changes, and it's it's okay to change them. Yeah, So I think it's a big thing to know that, And yeah, you're on a cool journey.
Speaker 3: And she goes changes.
Speaker 1: Shit changes, last words, shit happens. Guys. What about you? What are your values as a human.
Speaker 4: Well as a human. Glad we clarified that, all right. So I go from the top, and my top is my wife. My wife is everything to me. She's my best friend. We do everything together. She is my biggest support person. She we just have too much fun together and we always laugh and us whenever I have something, I got to talk to her, and yeah, and I do have a few of those people, but yeah, so she's number one. My next and the next one is my kids. And I did have my kids at number one, but it just wasn't sitting well. Because when I'm good with my wife, then my kids get my best self. So that's why my wife's at the top.
Speaker 1: And then happy wife, happy life.
Speaker 3: No, we're egal.
Speaker 4: Definitely has a lot of power in some most areas, but I got a few. But yeah, So then the second one is my kids. So I like to I think I have spoken on the podcast about this, which you probably haven't listened to my podcast, but anyway.
Speaker 1: Do you listen to all my.
Speaker 3: Yes, so my kids.
Speaker 4: So I like to work whenever I got a big decision in my life, I like to work down through my values and make sure each one's ticked off in that manner. And that's just kind of how I work in my head logically. So then yeah, it goes my kids, all three of them, they're all equal. And then after that is at the moment helping people in a way of gaining knowledge. So I'm getting a bit of fabit of passion towards gaining knowledge around like the psychology of the way we all act and the way our feelings come up and how we process them and what that sort of thing, like how that happens in your life. And that has sparked up with my coach.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what.
Speaker 4: Glim, so yeah, I like what he does and it's really cool. So after that is like you said, well, like boldness, health and challenging my body, like always looking to have nice foods and we all have splurges, and I think that's very good to have those things.
Speaker 3: And it's I'm at a good point.
Speaker 4: Where I'm having more healthy foods that if I have something bad, oh my god, it gets me so good.
Speaker 3: I just feels.
Speaker 1: I'm going to give a very sensitive system. Though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's getting more sensitive because I'm going more healthy because I'm not used to it.
Speaker 3: So that's like it's good.
Speaker 4: And then yeah, always exercising and challenging my body, so doing ice baths, acupuncture mats and doing hot yogurt gym and sports stuff and I don't know, it's always challenging my body and my mind. Yeah, and then there's one more, but I always forget it for some reason my businesses and Georgia is a big value, so that hand in hand.
Speaker 1: I love that my career was first and yours is last.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm in a different journey, the very interesting like you might get there if you had more kids and you get to that point, but you might not.
Speaker 3: Who knows, who knows, she changes, she changes. That was a very long answer.
Speaker 1: Sorry, next card, I'm going to ask you this in two separate questions, so you've got to answer the first one and the I'm going to ask you a lead up question. Okay, name someone else who inspires you?
Speaker 3: How many people?
Speaker 1: One person?
Speaker 3: My life coach? My coach at the moment?
Speaker 1: Why does he inspire you with.
Speaker 4: His knowledge and what he's doing to help people has changed my life but also change my perspective on the world.
Speaker 3: And it's really cool.
Speaker 1: And what makes you different from him?
Speaker 4: Probably like a foot, he's really too bluddy jokes do comedian?
Speaker 3: Truthfully is knowledge?
Speaker 4: So I would like to gain his knowledge for sure, Like that's what really inspires me of what he's got. Love that, Georgia, Name someone else who inspires you?
Speaker 3: Two part question, like I don't.
Speaker 1: Know what's coming that I've got another sneaky question who inspires me? I honestly would have to say you right now. I feel like at the moment, yeah, like you're someone who very much inspires me with your openness to see things differently and like have so much self awareness and really like you've been putting in so much work with your family and you know ash like you said, your wife's your best friend, and really exploring this other part of yourself where you are gaining more knowledge and doing things outside the box. And it's something that like not a lot of people do, and it's really inspiring because you're just doing life differently, and I love when people do life differently.
Speaker 3: Correct. Thanks, I did not expect that.
Speaker 1: My heart was kind of racing it really, like what is she gonna say?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: I was thinking who you would inspire At the moment, I was just trying to think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I can think of.
Speaker 3: It's beautiful. Thanks.
Speaker 1: What's of all?
Speaker 4: Because when I said it, I had my coach, but it was two people.
Speaker 3: It was you as well.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 3: I wanted to say to people, well you didn't.
Speaker 1: I know, I'll remember that.
Speaker 3: What makes you different from your brother?
Speaker 1: Your brother that inspires me? Well, I guess it's like I do tend to. It's really interesting because I'm a bit contradicting of like, you know, I preach a lot about you know, draw outside the lines, you don't have to fit yourself in a box. And I have done that in a lot of ways, you know, in my career and what I believe. But then in other ways I have very much put myself in a box. So even you know, with your open minded thinking and doing things differently and being open to that, that's really what I'm like, Oh, that's something that I want to strengthen in myself of being more open to change, being more open to Like I find that you do surrender really well too, and that's like I'd love to be able to like surrender and m yeah that kind of instet.
Speaker 4: Yeah really cool, Like you want to do that, but you're doing it. Yeah, but it's really cool to see and watch and it's yeah, but it's good that you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I keep going.
Speaker 1: But I love how you're just like you just do life on your own terms, and you're just like I don't, I just focus on me. I do me, and you're just like not too worried, and you're like I just know it will work out. I'm like, whoa, whah, whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 3: You need a plan.
Speaker 1: We need a plan, and we need lots of control, and we can't trust anyone.
Speaker 3: I know. Another one of mine is I trust people too much. You are very too easily, and I like, yeah, you are.
Speaker 4: But it's it works both ways because if you're trusting, you gain really trusting relationships. But if you're not trusting, then you don't gain it. But then you don't get hurt as much I would get hurt. So there's zoea yeah too, sweets.
Speaker 1: But isn't that interesting how we are very opposite with that, Like you are very trusting and you do you're able to like open your herd and be you know fully, like really be in your emotions and all the things. And then like I'm actually quite closed off and like not that I'm not trusting, but I'm very guarded. Like I'm very like now you have to like prove to me you'll die for me before I trust you kind of thing. But you know, like there is, Yeah, we are a little bit opposite with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that works very well in business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is it's interesting, all.
Speaker 4: Right, so the last question, what's keeping you from living your dream life?
Speaker 1: I really feel like I am living my dream life. There is so many aspects that of one hundred percent I'm living my dream life. The thing that sparked up when you said that was almost it's probably because we're just talking about it, but it is how guarded I can be, how I don't let myself sometimes feel full emotions and be fully like in emotions and fully like open my heart. And it's and that's obviously you know, shit I've got to get into. But it's like deep, yeah, and see that has always that has actually benefited me because it's the reason why I've been able to move so quickly, because it's like I'm just like onto the next thing?
Speaker 3: Do do do?
Speaker 1: I've like got such a disciplined nature. But then it does have the full back of like not feeling into things fully, not being able to be present, not being able to like fully just be like embodied in the moment and satisfied with the moment and who I am in the moment. I do have this like absolutely driving nature. And so that's even something that I'm like, well, like I do have my dream life, and so many things, but there is a part of me that I'm like, oh, I think this is something I now need to explore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So like I guess, like being less guarded, being more in my emotions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like we kind of we are the same with that, and we don't stop to celebrate stuff, and once we tick off a milestone or something, it's like, all right, we'll snacks. Like I always find it. I don't know if you, I know you kind of do a bit. But I always think when I hit a big milestone, it's like, how it's pretty good.
Speaker 1: I guess, yeah, it's well, I think.
Speaker 3: Don't sit it and be like, oh my god, but.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm gonna bring something in Cooper. It's like, are you supposed to get this big overwhelming feeling? For me, I way prefer the journey of achieving something Like I love like not the hustle, because it doesn't always have to be a hustle, but I love like the challenges me, you know, going through the challenges and like finding a new me in them and finding these reasons and developing skills and like going through the hurdles. I find the enjoyment in that so much more than the actual final moment, and I think that's why that's what it is. Sometimes when you don't get that feeling in the final moment, I'm okay with it because I'm like, well, I enjoyed the journey so much.
Speaker 3: I never thought of it in that way.
Speaker 4: That's why we don't just think I want another goal, because the journey is the best part.
Speaker 1: I used to kind of put myself down for that also because I was like, why can't I just fucking be happy and celebrate myself because people always like, could do you celebrate yourself? Blah blah blah, And I think one hundred percent you should. But that's what I came to terms was of like, well, I actually just really love the feelings when I'm in it, and I enjoyed the whole process, so I think it's okay. I'm not going off the track there, but yeah, a little bit, but like this, this is what the cards do, and I love this. Just told I told you guys one of my deepest darkness secrets. So what about you? What's keeping you from living your dream life?
Speaker 3: It's definitely myself.
Speaker 4: I do think to myself that I if I have enough money, I would be happy and I have gained like I picked that up from my childhood and just where we've come from. And if you have money, you'll be happy. And it's I feel like that, but you're just.
Speaker 1: Using this as an example of like people think I need this and then I'll feel this way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like now I'm discovering, Yeah, like it's money really doesn't give you happiness.
Speaker 3: It's it's fun and it's.
Speaker 4: Enjoyable, but you're still left with.
Speaker 3: Like not true happiness.
Speaker 4: And then that's why I have gone deeper with the knowledge I want to gain and doing this stuff of my coach and going that to that next level. And yeah, very similar to you of finding myself more and yeah, like I'm a lot more present with my kids at the moment and I can I can just sit there and be in the moment and I just like, I just feel so happy in abundance that I'm just there watching them and I'm enjoying it because I struggle to do that a little while go. So it is still a little bit there and I'm just trying to figure it out at the moment, but just to be yeah, just fall that peace and I don't know kind of experience more things because I am stuck in just our society and what we are trained to do. And I know that there's a completely different life that you can have full of happiness. And that's my journey at the moment. That's kind of stopping me from That's where I want to get to. That's my dream is just to be happy in like that doesn't say I'm not happy right now, Like I am so happy, but there's still just something there that but like that's the journey because I want I don't want that to ever stop in a way, because you'll keep looking for more happiness and and.
Speaker 3: Not the material things and that sort of thing.
Speaker 4: So I have been challenging myself with that at the moment, like with my current stuff, I just I want to enjoy life more.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I love that because I think what I kind of pulled from that is, you know, sometimes, like you said, it's like we are the person. We are the person, we are the thing that is stopping us from living our dream life because of the beliefs we have, because of we think it needs to be this way. And then I'll be happy, you know, and unpacking and exploring that and again like you said, this is like a life journey, so you will absolutely go to explore it. But it's so interesting too what you're brought up of. We believe it has to be a certain way because that's what society has taught us. And unlearning those things and you know, this is really what we talk a lot about in you know, the Project and rebirth and stuff of like well what actually feels good to you and what actually do you want to do and what actually do you want to do with your family and how do you actually want to show up and all these things that It's funny most of us haven't actually asked ourselves because we're just almost given this print out of like, well, this is how life should go, and this is how life should be and this is how you should feel. And then it's like this rat race of like constantly chasing these things. But it's like is that actually for you? Is that what you're actually seeking?
Speaker 3: Love it? Yeah, yep, exactly. We have some fun we can talk.
Speaker 1: I know, Cooper, that was so much fun.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much. Jod always says.
Speaker 1: I never know if you like being psychastic or not.
Speaker 3: You ways, just make me answer like this one. Yeah, and you're expecting a big line.
Speaker 1: I'm not a expect to anything good.
Speaker 3: How was that just your protection? Pretty good? Good?
Speaker 1: All right, guys. Just a taste of the deep conversations and connections you can have with the Magic of Discovering your Self Connection cards. If you want to have this conversation, you know, with your partner, your sibling, your friend's family, or even journal yourself, grab the cards. It's honestly, like, how feel the magic?
Speaker 4: Like when you get into a deep conversation, that's when stuff happens, that's when energy flows and you feel a lot more than surface level questions.
Speaker 3: And I do love Jorda for.
Speaker 4: That deep questions really, I love it in our family as well.
Speaker 3: It's awesome.
Speaker 4: But yeah, gets some gets the blood flowing, and yeah, it's awesome.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: I think like connection really is what we're all chasing, like love and connection, and these cards are such a beautiful way to like bring that with people you love. And it's just really funny.
Speaker 4: It's interesting even if it's usually awkward, but stuff comes up. You say the awkward questions and even to someone that's really surface level and it stumps them, but then you keep asking and yeah, and A good thing I always like to say, and I have said this on here as well, is always ask why at the end when they say something, to say, oh.
Speaker 3: Why why do you feel like that? Why do you do that?
Speaker 4: Because everyone has a different perspective on everything, so it's always good to learn from other people's stuff, not put your judgment on them and what you think of stuff, because yeah, why not learn?
Speaker 3: Like it's always all these books.
Speaker 4: I listen to is always they're always saying just sit there and listen and you'll gain so much more knowledge because why would you want to tell everyone what you know, because you're not going to gain anything. Appointments remembered on but yeah.
Speaker 1: I digress. See this is what happens.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 1: No, that was beautiful. Guys. Thank you so much for listening. Bye, Thank you, Thank you so much for listening to another episode of the Rise and Conquer podcast. If you enjoyed it and want more, come connect with us on Instagram at Riseinconquer dot podcast and join our Facebook discussion group, a Rise and Concer podcast community. We're an independent podcast and we have a small team, so we do appreciate your time and support. If you have a spare moment. A follow or subscribe on whatever platform you listen to would be so amazing, and look, if you're feeling extra kind, a review on Apple podcasts would be great.