Speaker 1: That's what people saying. I understand you, and I didn't at first. Michelle the Witch of moons Lane and Moira Major, How the Witch Bitch.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another episode of How the Witch Bitch. Michelle the Witch of Moonslane.
Speaker 1: Hello, Dulan, how are you? I'm well?
Speaker 3: How are you? I'm very good.
Speaker 2: We today we're going to be talking about We're going to follow up with the egg Spell because some interesting things happened with that. We did that in a couple of episodes ago, and also talk about mirror work as well today. But before we start, we would like to say hello to is Morelda Moonwalker.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 4: Yes, the greatest thing that sounds like bewitched or someone that we should have been.
Speaker 3: Is Morelda Moonwalker.
Speaker 2: Oh, Sydney, I guess it's not the town, it's the person. Keylonia and af nerrol on TikTok on Instagram, Memo Neo music, Kristin Blakey. I think Lisa Mitchell nineteen, which is great. So it's so great to see all the people finding the show as well. And you know, with each episode that we do, you know, sending in a question, sending a story or something like that as well, perfectly. There's someone to actually ask about when you put the photos in the freezer. We were talking about this, so take us through what that one was.
Speaker 4: So if you wanted to freeze someone out of your life, you basically take a photo of them and you fold it three times towards you, and then you pop it into the freezer. Some just like to put it into like a bag, like a plastic bag, and just put it in the freezer. I actually find it more entertaining to go and get a nice tray and to put it in there and to fill it up.
Speaker 1: Right. Yeah, so I got a story of that. I think I told that once before.
Speaker 4: When I was moving, I pulled everything else out and I just put them all into my glass of boerman and coke. And I actually ended up bearing them because most of the people had already frozen.
Speaker 1: Out of my life.
Speaker 4: And it doesn't It sounds awful, but it's not really. It's just like I guess it's a witch's way of ghosting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is, you know, it really is.
Speaker 1: I don't really want to talk to you, I don't really want ghost you. I'm just going to put you in my freezer.
Speaker 3: It's avoiding conflict.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's avoided. It's a witch's.
Speaker 3: Way of ghosting. I like that, But I think it's.
Speaker 4: Also a way that if, for example, you keep texting someone because you can't get over them, just by.
Speaker 1: Doing that and putting and putting them.
Speaker 4: In the freezer, it's almost like subconsciously you've told yourself enough's enough.
Speaker 1: Now, come on, come on, pull your big panties on. Enoughs enough.
Speaker 4: And I feel that that's kind of where it is, So the freezer spells are really good for that. I did actually do a reading for a fellow and I went to his house and he was saying, oh, you know, like him and his wife. I did a reading for each of them. And he was saying, you know, is there going to be any more contracts coming up for me? He was a builder, and he was just saying, like, everything's just stopped. There's no work or anything. And I said, look, I can see lots of work coming from you. You should be having, you know, at least one or two or three contracts on the ball moment, he said, but that's how it was. And anyway, at the end of it, he said, know how much is that? And he walked over to his freezer. And he got his money out of his freezer.
Speaker 1: I said, are you are you kidding me? I said, you've frozen your money. It goes.
Speaker 4: What do you mean, I said, you have frozen your money? Yes, I said, I said take that out immediately. Yeah, take it out immediately, get it in a safe, bury it or do something with it, but don't put it in your freezer. And we laugh about that because he's still a client of mine. Of how Ever, since that, it just keeps you.
Speaker 3: Isn't that funny? Yeah, people were jewelry in the freezer too.
Speaker 2: I think it's so to hide it so that people wouldn't think to look in the freezer.
Speaker 3: But that's different.
Speaker 4: But there's still but still is attached to worth, right, So if that's still attached to worth, it's it's freezing opportunities.
Speaker 1: It's freezing that money as well.
Speaker 4: So you know, anything in the freezer is not a great idea apart from pork and lamb and.
Speaker 2: Ice cream ice scream, right, So back to the freezer. And when the photos are in the freezer, do they have to stay taking up room in your freezer forever?
Speaker 3: How do you keep them out of your life and end that work?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 4: Eventually it's a case of once you've frozen them out for you know, a good year, there's no reason for them to return, so you don't have an emotional attachment to it. So you're at the stage where you could either ignore the phone called ignore the text, or they're not or moved on so they're not necessarily in a circle. So that's when you just bury it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I bury it. See taken out and then bury it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, if you're like me, you can have a good old stiff bourbon and coke and then bury.
Speaker 2: Them, drinking the juices of the person you've frozen out. Lil has actually said that she's listening to these podcasts every day in the evening when.
Speaker 1: She has a bath even better.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: Honestly has become the best part of my day. So she's having about other people were cleaning last week as well.
Speaker 4: We were talking, well, if you aren't going to have a bath, a really good thing for you to do once a month, if you to to recharge is just get a nice red candle. Pop it on the side, you know, definitely putting your rose petals. You can put in some of your favorite oils and whatever that is, and just imagine a white light, you know, the white light protecting you and coming around and there's to imagine from the top of your head all the way down, all the stress leaving your body, and as you can actually see it, so you see it and you imagine it coming down out and out through your toes, and then when you actually pulled the bath up, all that stress and drama goes down the plug hole.
Speaker 3: That's red candle.
Speaker 1: Red candles for love. You could do a pink one for self love.
Speaker 4: That's what you're wanting to do, but it reads normally around passion and love and things like that.
Speaker 3: I like that a lot.
Speaker 2: So back to the egg, someone actually said, so glad we get to see this. Thank you both. Was a fantastic episode. A little loose, yes, Daniel, it was how do you keep it real? I'm here for it every week, so we still gave us five stars. You gave us five stars, which is lovely.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Very loose that episode. We don't know what happened that day.
Speaker 4: It was coming up to my birthday and I think I just lost it. I just lost the plot. It was really good, I said on the loud, actually and did nothing. I think I went into like some sort of zone. I was like this because it was a Sunday. I actually took the Sunday off and everybody was doing their own thing because they're not used to having mum at home. So I just sat there and zoned out for a good id house nice.
Speaker 1: It was really good.
Speaker 3: It's a great birthday present.
Speaker 1: I've never done it before.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: Either, that was I don't know. Maybe the aliens were recharging me. I'm just not sure.
Speaker 1: I was like they went back to the earthship for a bit freaking nice. No one came over and said, Mamma, are you okay?
Speaker 3: Did anyone actually check it on you? Were you drunk?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: But I did think I od'd on chocolate and it wasn't the good type.
Speaker 1: It was just the normal time.
Speaker 3: No, we don't want that.
Speaker 1: No, no micro dotting going on.
Speaker 2: Oh god, here's we're going, Jenny L We're off again. Now the egg episode, which is really interesting. So after we did this, you haven't heard it, go back this and do it basically egg like using eggs, and you explain it better than I do.
Speaker 1: So with the actual egg.
Speaker 4: What it does is it's an old tradition that you start from the head and you go all around the body and you will actually feel or the egg will sort of stop, or you'll feel like the practitioner will sort of stop around the area that you are needing it. We're healing on the body or whatever the is. So it's an internal external sort of healing. And we stopped at your leg, yes, right, and so then we come up and then the idea is that you drink the water so that you have the molecules there and so it's got your energy in that we crack the egg and then depending on how the egg is, if it gets really a bubbly, that means you've been heavily protected. If it's all murky, it means that we've brought a whole lot of stuff out. There are even certain ways to tell if you've even got any types of hexes or any.
Speaker 1: Bad duty on you.
Speaker 4: And then we had now and then we had these big stems that were coming up. We're saying that whatever it is that we were letting go of, Remember you sat there and held it to your heart until we go of stuff you had actually let go of.
Speaker 2: Well, interesting enough, after that, you told me to go and take the egg and put it into the ground. So basically that's all my crap in there, like all the stuff that I was asking for it to go. When I took it outside to go and put it onto the ground, it wouldn't break, so it actually was still begin still and then I even poured water on it and it wouldn't break, and then I had to actually push it into the ground and that's how it so all of my stuff was sticking together, sticking in there. Sadly, it hasn't helped my absolute tardiness, which is something that we discussed on a regular basis with this particular podcast and in most of my life is that I'm late everywhere I have. That hasn't helped yet, but maybe that's next week.
Speaker 1: Yeah maybe. But what else has it helped?
Speaker 2: It has helped my knee. My knee is actually a lot better than what it has been.
Speaker 1: So that was remember doing it again.
Speaker 4: So that was the main focus, and it was interesting because that's kind of where the egg stops.
Speaker 1: The main focus for the egg was that management.
Speaker 4: Well, I think the fact of maybe they thought if we could get it to move quick.
Speaker 3: As you wouldn't be fucking late.
Speaker 1: Let me just saying, Nie who.
Speaker 3: Who bitch, I'll move quick.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, maybe after this died, I'll be moving like that ice cream. You were talking about Boys and Berry here I come.
Speaker 3: Oh really, I love you, fav love boys and Berry.
Speaker 1: No, what's your favorite?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I'm actually not a fan of ice cream like I used to love it.
Speaker 3: There was one called Homer Hudson, which was the brand.
Speaker 2: That was the brand, and oh my god, it was this big chocolate goodness.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I don't I can't actually say it. Last time we even had ice cream.
Speaker 1: Hokey Pokey's another one.
Speaker 3: That's a Kiwi one h Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 4: I used to go home, came so my mum would put me on a plane on the school hollows a six week holiday and she said I'd get on the plane and I'd roll back because yeah, just hokey poking the whole time, just eating tubs of the stuff.
Speaker 1: I love it, all right.
Speaker 3: Well, that was the egg.
Speaker 2: So that was the interesting thing that my knee has actually felt a lot better, and that's was actually picked.
Speaker 3: Up with the egg as well.
Speaker 2: But we were talking about mirrors today as well, doing some mirror.
Speaker 4: Work, different types of mirror stuff. So mirror work it's called reflection work, and you know ancient Greece, Rome, you know, lots of European countries have done it. But also going back in Victorian times, you know when someone used to pass away, they would actually go around and put all over all the mirrors cover all the Yes, that's because of the portals that I've been talking about. How when I go around and I cleanse houses, I make sure that I cleanse that the.
Speaker 1: Mirrors and unlocked the mirrors.
Speaker 4: Because there is the saying of the old time if there's a spirit in the house, that it could go into the mirror and get trapped on the other side, all right, or that's a way for them to sort of come out at night and move around the house. So that's where that comes back. But the mirror spells and reflection spells are really really good. So a good one would be if you're wanting to get rid of anger or you're wanting to get rid of things, is this will go back into the menopause as well. You know, when you're feeling crappy and it goes back to looking in the mirror, and that's reflecting back. If you're feeling miserable, write down all the things that you want to sort of get through the day with. So it could be like, get through the meeting, get through this on top, yeah, yeah, make sure that you don't, you know, get up and smack one of your co workers out.
Speaker 3: We're looking at you, Ben, there is a third person.
Speaker 1: And so again you go and sit there.
Speaker 4: You can light a candle if you wish, and take the lights down. But the interesting thing with that, if it's a day or a morning spell, you can't do that. So you just write down on a piece of paper what it is that you want to get through, and you go and sit and you look at yourself. It's almost like, you know, waking up to yourself, you know, giving yourself a bit of a stiff talk. Can you sit there and say, I will get through blah blah blah today, I will get through dah da da da.
Speaker 1: I will feel great about it.
Speaker 4: I will feel healthy and happy and wealthy today, whatever that is.
Speaker 1: And then you rip it up. You just rip it up, rip it up and throw it away.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 4: It's just a quickly lit a bit like when I was saying, when looking in the mirror and you have all your little affirmations around that this is just a way to say, look, that's been.
Speaker 1: Done with, that's been dealt with. I've just thrown that away. You know. Confidence spells are really good for the mirror as well. You can be doing that.
Speaker 4: But back a long time ago and folk magic, they used to have where they'd put the mirrors down and around about nine o'clock at night, you'd light a black candle and you would sit there and you would just look at the reflections a.
Speaker 1: Bit like scarring and things like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and apparently your lover would come in or you would start to see people from the other side.
Speaker 1: It's almost like a lot of.
Speaker 4: Ghost stories talk about it as well, that if they see you look or you see them that you know that they're there. Okay, So yeah, so you can do that. They're called reflection spells. So for me though, reflection spells is what's coming out at you is you want to keep it positive so that that's how you feel during the day.
Speaker 1: You get your confidence up from that.
Speaker 4: And the thing is that is if you're putting into the mirror, I don't feel good. I don't want my nose, I don't want my hips, I don't like whatever that's being reflected back out you as well. So this is just a really good way that when you are looking in the mirror, find something really good about yourself, say something great that you want to have happened for the day. But being proactive is really what magic's about. It's taking control of things that sometimes are a little bit out.
Speaker 1: Of your control.
Speaker 3: Okay, I really like that.
Speaker 4: Something you can also say when you're looking back in the mirror of it is also saying, you know, if anything is being reflected at me, just send it back times three, or you can say whatever is not mine, send back times three.
Speaker 1: That type of thing as well.
Speaker 4: Reflection, because again the mirror also works when you leave the house. But just by imagining that you are a mirror walking around, you're reflecting. So if someone's sending you lots of love, you're reflecting it back. If they're sending negativity, oh they're going to get it back threefold because you've been protected by that mirror. So that mirror sort of sort of as it just you imagine that you to put a light around yourself to imagine the mirror with it where the actual reflection is reflecting out. So what I love about that is you don't need calmer. You just see how suddenly someone's life just starts turning.
Speaker 1: Shit.
Speaker 3: That's great, isn't it. And there's a bitch evil laughs, evil laughing there, No, it is.
Speaker 2: I mean and that. But any way to start positively of the day and saying that you know, I will do this, I will do that is setting yourself up for It's.
Speaker 1: A goal set. So you're already doing it.
Speaker 4: And what you've done is positive as you tear the paper up, but you're actually saying this is done.
Speaker 1: It is done.
Speaker 4: And you can say that too, actually it is done, it is done and is done. Because then that's also another thing that subconsciously you know that your conscious are saying, well, I can get through the day. The day will be great. And if something does happen, I'm not going to go on a heap on the floor.
Speaker 1: I'm going to deal with it. You know. I'll come back and crack a bottle of wine when I got home.
Speaker 4: And oh my god, that was shy today. But you made it through and you got yourself out. And I think with a lot of people with anxiety, yes that's what they need.
Speaker 2: So I was just laughing at the voice that just came out of you there. I wasn't sure who that was, jump, which one that was, which personality personality that was? You know, I've got about eight. I think they've discovered another two. I feel as though listeners of this podcast would also be aware of that, because I feel as though we have a different person here today than we certainly have had another episode, because you've made complete sense.
Speaker 4: No, you're just getting to know my sense. Maybe I am, and that's what everyone's doing. That's what people are saying.
Speaker 1: I understand you, and I didn't at first. People are danding in. I'm changing people to this new language, like pig Latin. Remember pig Latin, I love.
Speaker 3: I could never pick Latin.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's so easy, oil May pardon that's your name?
Speaker 3: What do you mean.
Speaker 4: Mora airah may it's just the last name and then a with the m.
Speaker 1: That's really easy. It is Shelly may nba yeh.
Speaker 3: Pig your last speaking pig Latin. I have no idea what you mean? Do it again? O n bay shell may nbay what's a babit?
Speaker 1: It's everything just sends in a baby. Well, that's mind pig Latin. Maybe I'm doing it wrong people, So.
Speaker 2: Everything ends in bebe a a a y okay, but.
Speaker 1: You use their front a shell. May that's it, you got it?
Speaker 3: Or may.
Speaker 1: N bay got it?
Speaker 3: All right, I'm sure we'll get some comment.
Speaker 1: Home pay home, pay home poy.
Speaker 2: Oh octuper Cas television eVision.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I'm gonna et wade me.
Speaker 3: All right. Well, if you made it through to the end of the episode, joining us.
Speaker 4: Send in sending things that you would like to know. It doesn't need to be you know, it could be like old olden times. It could be we need to get into the goddesses because there are a lot of people that want to get into deity work.
Speaker 3: Yep, okay, we will look.
Speaker 4: We can look at those get send through, send through whatever you would.
Speaker 3: Like uslat and include it. Thank you for joining us.
Speaker 2: Make sure to share this podcast with your friends to rate it five.
Speaker 3: Even though we were very loose, as Danny l or no.
Speaker 4: That was the last time Day said yeah, I need he said, And maybe we could ig patent la come in.
Speaker 1: They can talk to us. Can pig Latin for next one? All right, before this is just cha tats, but what you will say heck cha ah chadays.
Speaker 2: Ars days hec cha ars days please s Shelby, don't just say as day? Did you make me say as day? I've said it three times I did.
Speaker 1: I'll be in the freezer, body.
Speaker 3: Buddy will be your head will be in there.
Speaker 1: This is your stars for the week, so Aries.
Speaker 4: You may feel like you're playing catch up this week, but plot twist, you're actually right on time. So slow the rush and you'll make smarter moves. Also, maybe don't turn everything into a competition, even if you want to. Taurus, you're settling into your season and it shows. There's a strong treat yourself vibe, but try to balance indulgences with a little practicality. You have been in a nice swing, and now is time to make those decisions you've been putting off. Gemini, your social battery is either at one hundred percent or mysteriously missing. Go with the flow. The right conversations will energize you, especially the ones that start off random and turns surprisingly meaningful. Cancer your craving comfort, but life is gently nudging you forward. Take one small step outside of your shell. You won't regret it. Just bring your emotional support snacks with you. Leo attention finds you this week. Keep that in mind and use this wisely. This is a great time to speak up or show off a hidden talent. Just remember not every moment needs a dramatic soundtrack. Virgo, you're in get it together mode and honestly, it's impressive. Just don't expect everyone else to operate at your level or organization. Lower the bar slightly for your own piece. Libra, you're juggling priorities, vibes, and probably other people's opinions too. Pause and check in with what you actually want. A small decision early in the week sets the tone. Scorpio. Something clicks for you this week, like a puzzle piece that has been finally falling into place. Trust that instinct. Also, not everything needs to stay a secret. Sharing a little could help you this week as well, or even get you that favor you've been wanting. Sagittarius. You're restless, curious, and slightly distracted, which is off brand for you. But follow what excites you, but try to finish at least one thing this week before jumping into the next adventure.
Speaker 1: Capricorn.
Speaker 4: You're focused and determined, but the universe might throw a small detour for you, so don't panic. It could be actually the right thing and the right time to lead you into a flexibility time frame. Aquarius, you're thinking outside of the box and possibly outside of the whole entire building. Your ideas are gold. Just make sure that you bring others along for the ride instead of disappearing on your own into the world prices. Your intuition is strong, as it is always, but you also have a tendency to be avoidant. This time, it's time for you to face things and that you've been putting off or throwing under the rug. Once you actually face them head on, you feel a lot lighter now.
Speaker 1: That is your styles for the week. Good Work Podcasts