Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show, Patsy, what's the song that sums up your weekend?
Speaker 2: Well, we had a bit of a dilimerate home at the weekend, so the dishwasher packed up.
Speaker 3: It made this.
Speaker 1: Terrorists the kind of exciting stuff that people want right now. When I said earlier about why we're here to lift out this gloom, good on Patsy for hearing that and thinking I've got some that's really really gonna lift this show elevator. I've got a stir about a naked dishwasher for people if you're worried about their gratitude.
Speaker 3: It went clank, did this terrible noise? Anyway we looked in it did this terrible noise.
Speaker 1: Someone's not been in the radio for two weeks. Noisem radio.
Speaker 2: The spinny things, the wheel, you know, the washing arms. The check had come off, but we couldn't figure out from where.
Speaker 1: And the dishwasher. There's only about three things that work at the dishwasher. It's very straightforward. I mean, you guys still poker sticks to the TV, don't you. Anyway, are they in there acting it out?
Speaker 2: The love God is good a lot of things, but handyman, he's not as we know.
Speaker 3: Tower rail is case in point.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry if it was a euphemism.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So we couldn't work it out. So we went to bed Saturday night, couldn't couldn't be bothered with it anyway. He got up early Sunday morning and I had thrown out the manual to you know, show where all the bits went.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to choke down the front lawn.
Speaker 3: Well, you never use it. I always throw them out, so I did too. Yeah, you know who uses that stuff?
Speaker 1: I reckon there's a giant mega landfill site somewhere in the world with all the world's who actually keeps them?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't anyway, so he had he got onto YouTube and figured out how to put the arm and we're putting it in entirely the wrong place. So he got up early and did that. And also while he was at it, he figured out how to do the Spotify thing on the smart Telly because I couldn't figure out how to do it.
Speaker 1: What do you mean Spotify?
Speaker 3: Oh I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know how to do it. Anyway, he worked that out because we hadn't attempted that yet. So he's a bit.
Speaker 1: Of a keeper, is he's my hero. So lost her. I thought we were fixing a dish. Now suddenly she's asking me to play my hero. Really is because he shoved an arm back on you literally just ram it back in.
Speaker 2: It's not that, simples. No, it wasn't because it No, there were like three places that looked like it could.
Speaker 3: Have fixed anyway. He's no handyman.
Speaker 2: He really excelled yesterday. I slept until ten o'clock. He got up at seven, so it was fixed when I got up for a nine sort of surprise.
Speaker 1: Crazy to impress, I say, I mean, thank for the stars. You aren't in charge of the nominations. While straggling of the year, it's my husband Christiannell Christian O'Connell show podcast song that sums up the last two weeks for me. My Vinyl Heaven, My Vinyl Heaven arrived. I'm talking amp. I'm talking floor speakers four foot high each that actually are on wheels. And the turn Yeah don't I'll get into that shortly, okay, and uh and the and the turntable as well. I've been wanting this for years, a proper vinyl turntable of the amp, the speakers to make it sound the way that rock and roll the music is meant to be. I was going to go online and try and buy separate stuff myself, but it turns out there are a lot of audio file experts online who are a little bit boring, and no one wants to have the tension of going around their mate's house. It starts telling you listen to the listen to the triangle in this Fleetwood mac b side. You know. I had a music teacher in high school. Honestly, he was an audio file and he if anybody listened to MP three's because it's some kind of degraded quality of the real thing. He was disgusted by it. Yeah, I didn't want to turn to that guy. And it's overwhelming online, the different cables, the cow axles, and I was However, I applied to raw that I applied to radio. It's often easier to do stuff on the radio then worry about permission and all that kind of boring afterwards. It turns out you can't run your marriage like that. I had lied to my Sorry, I hadn't lied. No, I hadn't lied. I had thought I told my wife. The speakers I decided to get were bigger than the ones we went to see there were twice the size, and they weren't ones that we could tuck away. These were I'm not like they're four foot high. They come on. They're on wheels you'd have at Glastonbury. Okay, and it's not in like a mega mansion. It's in quite a small room. They are, I will admit, as she said imposing, I don't think they're over the top. Okay, when will you ever need to go that high volume? Whenever I can? Anyway, not just that I didn't, I may have again forgot to tell her. I thought I told her the cables to power these big old bees are not going to be invisible to the HUMANO. They're a little bit thicker. They're like a hose, and so we now need trades to come around and trill into the floor to have the cables tucked out the way. So it's quite a bigger project I've got myself into now. But the most important thing is my word, what a highlight the last two weeks. Lovely seeing my family hanging out with them. But the highlight for me is I've been buying loads of old vinyl that I used to actually own, And then you know, and we all said goodbye to vinyls. We all rushed towards the new holy ground of CDs now buying it all back. Yeah, what was the first one you put on? The first one I pought on was led Zeph led Zep, then some Stones and the Springsteen, then some Marvin Gaye, then some Oasis, then some Pearl Jam. Oh my word, I was in you left the room of the last two weeks. If I actually said I would actually live in that turntable if I could, we I tell you what, just hearing all that vinyl starting to sound like one of those audio files. Now, hey man, when you just take a moment and listen to that warm crackle. But there is something magical about vinyl. We have to remember. We'll mentioned this last week. We have to do the vinyl only show there just getting it out, handling it, put it on the turntable, and I'll see these days if we just want to hear a different track, you just move your finger. Don't you want an album? It's quite an art form now, finding right that track three? Yeah, it takes you quite a while. You'll get you get halfway through the song you don't want before that is trying to find that the one song you want so that it's an upfar. So I need to perfect this before we do the vine Lonely Show. But we were definitely we are definitely going to do the Viney Lonely Breakfast Show because there is something magical about that final Christian Christian O'Connell show podcast