Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Podcast Mildon's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Hey pod tangers, no idea what that is? Is it rude pod tang? Anyway? HiT's your old buddy here on you buddy or semi new slash old? Can you tell I'm ready for a break? Brain hurting melting, Just taking time out and say thanks to supporting the show on the podcast and as always, your emails are a treat Christian at Gold one O four to three dot com dot au whenever you've got something to late to the party, or even if you just want to drop me and I and let me know where you're listening and say hello, we are on a break for next week. We are back very very soon, so if you do want to keep in touch, you'll find me lurking around on Twitter, you know what a find me? And also I'm getting to use Instagram. I'm not sure if I not even works, but you can find me, mister Christian O'Connell. I think that's it. And what you do you go on Instagram whatever it is. Anyway, Thanks speech as soon, take care, peace out. Pod te podcast podcast just done it, Just done it about suck a gapping gun. What's right now? Why?
Speaker 3: From Richmond Gold one four point three HQGS, Melbourne, Australia, broadcasting to the world.
Speaker 2: The Christians saw the lights. I wouldn't do that, oh col.
Speaker 4: I've named quite a few dogs breakfast, so I.
Speaker 3: Don't know what I did in the cavity once they got in there.
Speaker 2: Now, Hey, good morning, welcome to Friday's Breakfast Show. Then, in a word, this morning, I am relieved that these one last night finally round four. This is our afail was Doug Its calls into me. Now. So I did a little stand up gig last night, and afterwards a couple of the comments were like, we're gonna go and put a couple of beers. I was like, nope, get home. I want to watch the I legit back after the gig, No, no time for beers. Afterwards, I wanted to watch the game and I put my birthday ugs on that you all currently got me for the first time. You never tried ugs on before in my life. Amazing?
Speaker 4: Oh good, you're converted.
Speaker 3: God.
Speaker 2: Yeah. My only question is so I put an Instagram photo of me and joining the game where my new birthday hugs and divided opinion. People were saying, no, not what about the ugs, just about whether or not you meant to have socks on. So I had socks in the ug and some people going, oh, no, you shouldn't have socks, and the people going that's the right way to wear them. Yep.
Speaker 3: I don't know too much about ugs. I would guess socks, but it's out of my head. When you don't have bugs, I don't have uggs anymore.
Speaker 2: My children assured me you led the get him a pair of Hugs campaign as a birthday present.
Speaker 3: No, I was just put in charge of talking to them about would you want some rugs? And what size shoe?
Speaker 2: Are you right? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I'm not. Actually, I don't know too much about uggs.
Speaker 2: Have you got ugs? Perhaps, wonders under in a night dressing uggs a lot.
Speaker 4: I used to wear uggs, but I have downgraded to moccasins now, which is the shoe of in the west.
Speaker 2: No, it's no, it's awful. That kind of lattice of pie stop crusted around it.
Speaker 4: I look like poker hunters in them.
Speaker 3: Noson's pats. I know, I know what you mean. They are the poor man.
Speaker 2: Moccasins are there at the beginning of your life when you're a little kiddie, and then at the end that literally is saying you've given up on life. If you're rocking around in moccasins.
Speaker 4: Mate, there's no uggs in the West. We can't afford to go up the lake, so we stop at the ankle.
Speaker 2: So did you guys bother watching a game last night where you're praying that we were going to lose the game?
Speaker 3: It was a bit scrappy. Hard I love Nate Jones performance.
Speaker 2: He stop did he was like a beastly yesterday.
Speaker 4: Three goals Nathan Jones bittered.
Speaker 2: Three goals all right, Bruce, Yes he did.
Speaker 4: That's best on ground for the Demons.
Speaker 2: Look, she's on boy today. This is great. Patsy. How are you this morning? You're looking forward to your week?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: I am, but I'm a bit annoyed. Why we went out for lunch yesterday? I had a counter meal. We had family in town.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we met him. Yeah, they came in on the show yesterday.
Speaker 4: I had a blast, thank you very much. Anyway, I didn't feel like much lunch, so I wanted to order a kiddie meal, because you know, big meals at the pubs, they're like massive. I don't want a big, massive meal anyway. She didn't want me ordering as in the lady behind the county She said, oh no, sorry, you can't order a kid's meal for yourself.
Speaker 2: Perhaps I do this sometimes, right? You don't say you don't say it's for you? Did you say it's for you?
Speaker 4: I said, oh, look, I think I'll just have the kids fish and chips. She said, no, you can't.
Speaker 2: What does it bother them, whether or not we're having a small much less waste. He cares smaller stuff for them. It's easier and quicker. What do they care?
Speaker 4: I don't know? Anyway, I said, well, what if it was for my seven year old and she was having the margarita pizza and the fish and chips, and she kind of just rolled her eyes into the the back of your head, which went down well for me. At two o'clock on a on a Thursday afternoon.
Speaker 2: What did you kill joy? You know, when people just stick to some stupid little system by some crappy manager and there was no one else, some joyless little twerp somewhere.
Speaker 4: There's nowhere, no one else in the restaurant either, So it's like you should be glad that I'm here anyway, I won in the inn, so that's all right, well done.
Speaker 2: You stuck it to the What was the kid's meal? You had a choice.
Speaker 4: It was fish and chips, and it was a beautiful bit of fish.
Speaker 2: Don't you feel like when you get the old tiny kids porschmen, it turns out? Don't you feel like a giant with your massive hand picking up a tiny little slider burger or something? Have there? Some go west. We'll find out day two how convertible Jackpost was yesterday the.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell breakfast show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: So pass he's just told us about her moccasin of sadness. Let's find out how convertible jack Post is now two days driving around in a beautiful Mustang Ford Mustang convertible lent to him by Ford after they heard the show last week, and he said, you'd never driven in a Mustang you now are two days in one.
Speaker 3: Never even ridden in the convertible before.
Speaker 2: So yesterday the weather was good, did you open it up? You pop the.
Speaker 3: Roof top down, and I was very sure, tut down, guns out. I was very chivalrous. Is that the word I'm looking for where I'm sharing and being in the guys. Yesterday because I gave Clintoss, who is our leave carpenter and landscaper, are going the Mustang because he loves cars, well, he's going. He loves cars way more than me. He knew straight away.
Speaker 2: And this was a guy a couple of days ago he told us about who you had a big fool out with and we had to step in because you've been a total kind of a man of picket fence bs. Yes, so now this is a kind of peace offering. Yes.
Speaker 3: And he had to do a quote just around the corner. I said, hey, Clint, why don't you take the Mustang?
Speaker 2: Hang on a minute? So how long did he take it for?
Speaker 3: He was going maybe forty five minutes to an hour.
Speaker 2: He did not go around the corner. That is bang out of order. Two counts there. You can't lend that car to anyone, did you bother reading that contract you signed? Do you know that if he'd have pranged it, you're you are actually liable because you're not in it. The insurance covers you and you alone.
Speaker 3: Doesn't The doesn't that contract I signed safe. What is responsible.
Speaker 2: Executive brands for you?
Speaker 3: Only for me?
Speaker 2: You're the only one. Yeah, you'd have been personally libel Why because that's the deal, then lend it to Clintos. Clintos is not on the show. It's you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's over thirty. In the Responsible.
Speaker 2: He's over thirty.
Speaker 3: So that the isn't that the rental card deal that anyone.
Speaker 2: Make up contracts? In the eight page document you signed, it's not a rental agreement?
Speaker 3: Why do I make those things so long? I got They didn't really expect me to read it. It's like ticking turns the conditions on iTunes, isn't it. They don't actually expect someone to read that.
Speaker 2: They don't expect it's lend an expensive, beautiful sports car for you just to toss the keys, just to Clintoss.
Speaker 3: And he took his Mpreduce with him, So I didn't even know.
Speaker 2: You'd have been doing a lot of weekend countdowns here to pay off that damage if there had been any kind of accident. Yeah, you're personally liable, is as well.
Speaker 3: I could hear him coming down the street, kiss the radio station, Kiss Crazy Crazy two blocks away.
Speaker 2: But I'm telling you now this is Clint's way of pooping in your backyard. He's Clint. No you're not. No, no, no, Clint is now king of your castle.
Speaker 3: No he's not.
Speaker 2: He has he's taking a car. No no, no, no no, this Clint is very very smart. I see what you've done here, Clint, and I like it.
Speaker 3: No no, no, Yeah, Clinton, table you.
Speaker 2: Work for Clint? Has Clint lent you his car for the weekend.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast show Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: You can email the show to take part in anything we've been talking about on the show. Whenever you want. We called it Lates the party. Love getting your emails. Christian at Gold one four three dot com dot au is your email address. We give away mugs for some of your emails. Morning Christian heard yesterday's show. Two questions really talking about kiddie cravings. One, were you serious about licking the side of Max boxes or mucking around with crawf Now, I promise you this genuinely was. I've had quite a few emails about that, and yeah, I was just about the side of those you know, big Max boxes where there's like two hundred of them in Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh no, we know what you're doing. It's just it.
Speaker 2: It just tasted all nice and phosphree.
Speaker 3: I looked up all the ingredients at Patsy yesterday and this those like phosphorus glass shavings.
Speaker 2: A lot of your five daily allowances. They recommend you need good healthy pyramids in there. And this guy's got his own unique, kiddie craving Christian. What are you in the team think of this? You think this was odd? When I was a kid, I used to love getting hold of a nine volt battery. You know the square ones? Yea, yeah, and always an awkward one, isn't it. You've never got spare ones of those. You've got the little ones, the double a's, the double friends. Yeah, you've always got them in the house. They're your best buddies. But that square one is always missing an action getting herd of the nine vault battery. The square one putting his tongue on the top to get a buzz.
Speaker 3: I? Remember that it being a dare at primary school?
Speaker 2: Did it actually give you a buzz? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I never I had never had the guts to do.
Speaker 2: I'll be executed or die or something like that. Did it actually give you the buzz. He's put here inverted commas the buzz like it's a hit of something special. All right. Even address for your emails is Christian at Gold one four three dot com dot a you the.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell breakfast show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Just had a text come in here to the show from Joel. I doubledare Jack to put his tongue on the top of a nine vault battery on the show, Joel, I'd like to offer you a prize for using the phrase double dare.
Speaker 3: Well, I came back ahead of it, can I No, I won't do it. Oh, it's a double dere you have to.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen the phrase double edare since I left school. That is incredible. Are you going to do it? Because the engineers here can easily.
Speaker 3: Should do it.
Speaker 2: Then, at the same time, perhaps he's scared as well. She's you know, she's find of batteries. They feared them out there, worriby.
Speaker 5: I've done this.
Speaker 2: Day mystery on this day, April the twelfth, Friday, April the twelfth. In charge of On this Day and Mystery Today, Jack posts.
Speaker 3: My question today involves the Peter Peer music sharing service Napster.
Speaker 2: Oh hi, they're Steve jobs pits a peer PiZZ p. I do remember when it was called that. It was all about file sharing and you're worried that people were gonna infect your computer with viruses if you use music illegally. That one.
Speaker 3: And now we know so much about sharing music online, but remember when Neapster came out and we didn't really know how it was working. We knew people were getting music for free, but we didn't really know why.
Speaker 2: And the band and the record companies were terrified of this new thing called Napster. Do you mean the logo It was almost devilish, wasn't it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Was he DJ with like devil eyes.
Speaker 2: Green in a round thing? Or if that sounds like we're being the radio version of logo?
Speaker 3: It's drifted away obviously now, hasn't it. You can't download Napster anymore, can you? Well?
Speaker 2: I don't know what happened. I mean, without Napster, everything we now know, like Spotify and so many streaming services and of course a great iHeart app.
Speaker 3: Download it now.
Speaker 2: As I insist.
Speaker 3: My one was LimeWire. Did they have that in the way?
Speaker 2: Yes? That was the real skater kids that had LimeWire, you would be limewise.
Speaker 3: So Napster was a bit before my time. But lime Wire is exactly where.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at you now. You're like the Julian Aissance. You were out there staying at the embassy. LimeWire was hardcore and how were we just everything streaming now movies, TV shows, the whole world's chamber. But then people feared that they couldn't I think it was came from the bands and their record companies, so it couldn't work out how they're going to get make money for how to control it?
Speaker 3: Well, that's my question on this day in the year two thousand, What was the first band to sue Napster?
Speaker 2: Do you remember? Actually people were being arrested as well, some kids were getting arrested. Actually do in prison time? What will you down I was downloaded the new MC hammer. What are you in for? Jimmy Barnes? The legal possession of Jimmy Barnes? All right, so the question again, sorry Jacko derailed.
Speaker 3: What was the first band to sue Napster?
Speaker 2: One four three Give us a Call?
Speaker 1: Nine one four three The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three on.
Speaker 2: This day, April twelfth, On this day mystery going back in time, and so what happened on this day in history.
Speaker 3: We're talking about Napster, the first file sharing service that allowed people to download music illegally. I'm just looking at screenshots of the first Napster. Remember it would take the progress bar. It would take so long to download one.
Speaker 2: Song, buffering and progress bars, and how long it would take to download anything off of it.
Speaker 3: Would take like you'd do it in the morning and still be waiting for your Blink one eighty two song at that night, or like wait till the next day. You can find that you.
Speaker 2: Would let it run during the night. And we just found out Napster is still a thing. I just thought it'd folded or been swatted up by Spotify or one of the streaming players.
Speaker 3: I still have a professional looking website and they essentially they look like a streaming service.
Speaker 2: Now someone's also saying, have you guys seen the South Park episode which is about Napster. I've forgotten about that one. Okay, So the question this morning is.
Speaker 3: Who was the first band to sue Napster? Happened on this day in the year two.
Speaker 2: Thousand, Dom, good morning, Good morning you guys. Where we're good. Happy Friday, don Welcome to the show. What do you think the band was.
Speaker 7: I'm pretty confidence with Metallica.
Speaker 8: Lars alread you headed.
Speaker 3: It bingo, darn bingo.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was so they were the first one to write it was at Lars. I wonder how he feels about that now, because they were trying to press for the kids who owned their songs to be prosecuted as well.
Speaker 3: I don't know if they were going after the kids and they put the kids in jail. They wanted a settlement.
Speaker 2: I think some of them are still doing stretches right now.
Speaker 3: But it worked for Metallica only. The court said that Napster has seventy two hours to take down all Metallica songs off Napster. So Metallica were a pioneer of getting the Napster to stop having their songs for free, but only for Metallica.
Speaker 2: Many of the other bands if Metallica had been known what we know now about how it's all gone downloading and streaming and that, and the record companies resisted it for far too long, which is why they're now scrabbling around for money. It's too late. They were like King Canuti, trying to hold back the time. They should have just said to Napster would take some shares, There'd be no legal action. They'd be richer than just you know, being Metallica, which is already Richards as well. Do you know, by the way, the first of just I thought this might be true, But David Bowie was one of the first musical artists to ever have a website and stream his songs up there for free.
Speaker 3: Oh Bowe too to combat Napster and stuck him away from He.
Speaker 2: Just thought that this was the future. And do you know when he did this, bowie Net. He launched bowie Net right in nineteen ninety eight. Wow, you're talking about two thousand, right, He was there a pioneer yet again he had his own website, the first artist to ever have his own website. Not just that in the UK and in UK bowie Net was also an internet provider in isp you know AOL you could actually have your home internet powered by David Bowie. David hang up trying to go online.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three holiday for a song well, today is the last chance to win one of these holidays for a song. This week we sent you to Vietnam Vegas and today you're off to fear. Like Patsy said, very easy way for you to listen and win, or what you're going to listen out for is the next time we play this song, which is Pseudo Echo Funky Town. Next time you hear on Gold one oh four point three between now and five o'clock with Gavin Miller, your chance to call in a win on nine four one four one four three. Don't call me now, it's the next time you hear this song.
Speaker 1: Okay the Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: I have in my hands a very important announcement. Normally this is like an announcement that a big, huge mega band is coming to Australia. Monday we had one with the news that Queen with Adam lamberta coming over. This one though, comes from a man called Paul Condos, and this actually is a sad one as pet and animal lovers on the show. Paul Condos sent me an email at four twenty three am. You might be wondering why you're telling us this is a new thing you can do. With all the emails, You're gonna let us know what time you see them. That's because Paulkondos could not sleep. Why could Paul Kondlos not sleep? Let meet read email. Hi Christian, we are all hoping. Please could you make a very special announcement over your breakfast shill this morning as we have lost our beautiful little Budgy in the area of East Burwards since Monday. We have been searching for him every day posters in the area, door knocks, dropped off leaflets, contacted the RSPCA Facebook Lost Birds of a Victoria Vets. I'm now up at four am. It's very hard to sleep knowing he is out there in the wild. We're hoping he's still alive and someone has picked him up as he is very tame. As someone has found him and they want to keep him, It'll be okay, but with sadness as I know he's safe. Kind regards Paul. Well, I look on the little Facebook link you sent me. Poor Paul, it's awful if your pets go missing. Little blue and blue and white Budge called Bluebird.
Speaker 3: That's so creative.
Speaker 2: I mean there was a quick brainstorming session to come up with the name for that. Then Paul bluebird, brown dog, brown dog if I was in the park and so brown dog and a dog came right, So I go, Okay, kids, get in the car. One of those is in the park, black cat. Anyway, listen, We've got important business. So listen to Paul. Okay, is it a bad old state? He can't sleep. He's wired about bluebird being out there right now in the wild.
Speaker 3: Well, I know how you feel. I lost a budgery guar when I was a little kid, got stolen right off the porch cage and all.
Speaker 2: Hang on a minute, Who is stealing cattle rustlers? What of country is this?
Speaker 3: Gus his name was, Never saw him again.
Speaker 2: I just stole him off the cage. Who would just drive by an opportunity thief to steal a budgy I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know why we kept him on the porch either. That was probably a bad way because we're signaling to people that he can be.
Speaker 2: I mean, how ostentatious. Look at us. Yeah, we don't even need it in the house. We keep it outside. That's how fancy we are. Bunge of lives outside. I guess who hadn't boring for the budges too? Can the cars go by that's boring anywhere? Well, maybe he was signaling to them to come and rescue him, and maybe it wasn't someone stole them. They rescued him. So the point is we need to try and contact dear listeners in the East Boward area. Have you got bluebirds? He is distinctively blue and a.
Speaker 3: Bird, blue and white budgy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, answers to the name blue bird. And he's out in the wild. So this boor guy, Paul just wants to know, is he okay?
Speaker 3: Can he talk? Can budgies talk? Or that's not them parrots?
Speaker 4: No, they sing a lot, don't they. They can get quite noisy's.
Speaker 2: Quite not chirping. Do you mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: They can be quite. We can hear our neighbors one from over the road.
Speaker 2: Would they always put the old mirrors in with them as well?
Speaker 4: Because they like to look at themselves.
Speaker 2: Do they? Oh? It's the good sad just to see that tiny little cells. Ecuadorian him, see your the bird world in there. It's so tiny. And you know with that cattlefish they eat as well. Blue bird where are you? We need to find bluebird now. First of all, I'm now looking on Google Maps, so you live over Google Maps. The search area is huge. East Burwood has a residential population of ten thousand and forty one. How do we have listeners in East Birward that can control the streets this morning and give us an eyewitness update? Is Bluebird up there right now and a telegraph bowl chirping for Paul?
Speaker 3: Perfect even if you don't see him yet if you're in East Burwood.
Speaker 2: Now not perfect chirp picked? Oh you sorry, I forgot about that. Guys. Sorry anyway, blue Bird come back. You are a raw school, come back to Paul. If you can give us any information or you are listening to my words right now in the East Burward area, please contact the show nine four one.
Speaker 1: Four one O four three, The Christian O'Connell breakfast Show, Melviourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: You are in the East Birwarod area. This is an APB for bluebird. Blue bird a white would you say he's white chested or white light bluish chested.
Speaker 3: White breasted? I would say, oh, madam sorry, and then blonde top.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's That's how we'd love it.
Speaker 3: We'd also accept the surrounding areas. I mean, birds can fly so Vermont South.
Speaker 2: In the news birds can fly from chap Post. Just a reminder shout out birds you can fly.
Speaker 3: And then also an apology. My mum's texted me to say we had a canary stolen off the front porch, not a budgy.
Speaker 2: What is the difference between a canary and a bugery Gar asked mom Peace, Can you communicate back with Mama Mama post is live right now in the chat room and ask her, Yeah, what's the different a canary and a budgery Gar? Probably five dollars? Oh god, second dad joke of the morning. This such art is quite strong, a little bit giddy right now. I didn't know so many of the team have budgery Gars stories produce Becca's just burst into the studio. She does sometimes with a budgy story. What's yours?
Speaker 9: When we were kids in primary school we always had a budgy. I don't know why what every kid, just like Log Watson we had when we looked after. But they used to fly away a lot and we had or die sadly because they don't live very long you're laughing. We had a budgy. We had a budgy cemetery behind the sports shift.
Speaker 2: The story is taken a turn. Hey, Stephen King budgy cemetery. How many were being killed?
Speaker 9: I reckon in my primary school life was about six or seven buried there?
Speaker 2: Would you would you have a little service for them or budgy cemetery?
Speaker 3: We kind of did.
Speaker 9: Actually, yeah, with the teacher we gone.
Speaker 2: We had a tortoise that people would have to take it in terms to look after. You know, there was the class tortoise. You'd have to go home and you have it for the weekend with the stink and my dad moaning the whole weekend smell that thing? Do you have to bring it in? I remember the budgy? How would you get it home?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 9: That actually, it's really funny. I remember we'd have to take the whole thing in the cage home and I can just picture Mum pointing it in the back of the boat of the car.
Speaker 2: And how long would you have it for?
Speaker 3: Like the weekend?
Speaker 9: So every kid would take it home for a weekend and if you would happen the full fall on school holidays, you'd have it for like two weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was always one. If it was over over a holiday or like Easter or summer, you'd have that thing for ages and then the worry about if anything happened to them all they passed away, it being your fault, budgy symetery.
Speaker 3: It should be whoever's looking after the budgy that weekend. If it dies, they have to dig the grave at the back of the shelter, share.
Speaker 2: With their hands, all right. So I didn't know there were so many budgy stories on the show. So let's see if you've got any budgy stories. The reason why we as your mum got bud was here.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I should read what she said. She said at the time, we had a couple of people living on the street who had accept goods for drugs, so we had lots of things taken. So someone stole the canary to swap.
Speaker 2: For right, Sorry, no, no, no, no, just a lot's happening right now. Your mum is a very intelligent woman. Does she actual seriously believe that someone took a budgy slash canary to swat for drugs? I mean, how's that going to work? Have you got any drugs. Yeah, it's twenty bucks. I haven't got any money about hah quit. It's a budgy. That's not a budget, that's a canary have these drugs. I don't think it works like that. I've seen the wire. No one was trading budgery guars, Mama post right, Okay, budgy stories, that's what we now drifted into. Let's go with this. Nine four one, one four three The.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one four point three.
Speaker 2: We're trying to find a bluebird budge this morning for our listener Paul in the East Burward area. Thank you very much to the comedians all text and the show saying we look in the Brighton Beach area there are plenty of budgy smugglers around there. That's enough of that text. Now we're also taking your budgy stories today, Jack and producer Back both giving us their budgy stories. I didn't know people had so many budgy stories. We also need to I think at one point the show took about what happened when you looked after the school pet as well, but weretween budgy stories right now? Nine four one four one four three, Steve, Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 7: Now are a Christian?
Speaker 2: I'm good. Happy Friday, Steve, welcome to the show. Thank you. All right, tell us your budgy story.
Speaker 7: All right, story goes back a few years now. When I was a young feller, we had a pet budgy that used to fly around the house. Its cage was up on the wall and it had spent most of its time outside just happily flying around. So when there was in the warm months, we'd have a little glass of water on the table, and we taught the budgy how to bath on the side of the glass, so that became normal thing for him. But that in the day when everyone drank long neck bottles of beer, Dad poured himself a glass and it was sitting on the kitchen table, so the budge happily flew down saw as the glass decided it was time for a bath, so he dunked his head a couple of times and kind of liked the taste. So we spent a good two or three minutes. Well, that was all good, until it was time to get back to his cage. Took off from the table added for the cage missed that hit the wall, hit the floor and staggered around for about a good five minutes, couldn't walk a straight line. We're not sure if we created an alcohol problem in our budgy that day, because it become a normal thing from that.
Speaker 2: Kay On, absolutely, yeah, one taste you go on. That's it's a gateway drug to these budgies.
Speaker 7: Ah, it is this, this poor budgy. You know we're going to take an AA.
Speaker 2: Drunk budgy. Sounds like a great craft out as well, doesn't it. Drunk budgy Some brewery somewhere, some hipsters are making that right now.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well apparently it's got to be better than the old baby.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you very much, Steve, have a good weekend.
Speaker 1: The First and O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Hey Patsy, what's some I didn't realize then? Julian Assange he is Australian.
Speaker 4: He's Australian, yes, forty seven year.
Speaker 2: Old, so it's from Queensland.
Speaker 4: He used to be in Melbourne as well. I think he's been here, there and everywhere, to be honest. Was he born in Queensland?
Speaker 1: Was he?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's from Queensland. So I guessing he would have been in that Ecuador and embassy would have been watching State of Origin and keeping up the date with all the latest that's going on in NRL and stuff like that. So what happens to him now is you get shipp back because I've noticed in your news this is amazing. This is news itself. When have we ever heard Donald Trump saying I don't have anything to say on that I've been on that. That's you, guys, crek. This is really serious.
Speaker 3: Is that just say he can play both like choose later which I want to.
Speaker 2: Does he ever say I'm not saying anything on that one, I shouldn't talk about that. He never says that.
Speaker 4: Well, is it risk of being extra added back to the US? So watch this space, I think.
Speaker 2: Also, you know, and this embassy has been living in right, the Ecuadorian embassy. He's not a hotel, So what's he actually been up to? Because people go into an embassy right if they've got visa problems or some kind of dispute in the country that they're a guest of, or they essentially people go there to work. And then Julian the Soldiers has been a hanging around them. What's he sleeping on? And they got like the cleaning cupboard. You know he's got a makeup bed in there? Is he that guy? You know, there's always a guy in every office who just hangs around. You don't actually know what he does. He's always up for a conversation, you know, he's just wandering around all the Ecuadorian officer, Barry, how is your how was your weekend? Tuning? Not now, mate, It's it's a really bad. It's I can't catch up with the girls in the typing pool. Do you go look at Sceno over the weekend?
Speaker 4: She's had some big name visitors. Pammy Anderson was a mate.
Speaker 3: He wasn't there a room and they were dating again?
Speaker 2: Where does all right say he is dating Pam Rnson right? Where does he got double?
Speaker 4: Does he go upstairs in the kitchen?
Speaker 2: Where's he going to have some fun? If they start dating and things get serious? Where does he go in the ecuador In embassy for his kind of like where's his love palace?
Speaker 3: Was he allowed out a few times? Didn't let him a patrios.
Speaker 4: Sor he'd be arrested. Yeah, he was at risk of getting arrested.
Speaker 2: Also, have you seen the images of him being a schooled at this cord. It's really said, I hope no kids. If you've got kids, don't let them see the pictures of during the sign has been lit out that building. He looks like Santa, he really does. It looks like they're resting Santa, shipping him back to America.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: So yesterday morning, my wife and our two daughters they took off their They've gone somewhere a plane. The plane landed and they are heading to a place today called Heron Island.
Speaker 4: Gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Where is that? I know it's up there.
Speaker 4: It's in the we Sundays, Lowa.
Speaker 3: You sure it's not Hamilton Island. Your girls told me last week they were going.
Speaker 2: Now now we're going on to that. Yep, they're off to Heron Islands today. All right. So yesterday evening I'm watching the D's finally win against the Swans and I'm interrupted. I have to be honest, I'm irritating. I can see like, oh no, it's a FaceTime. You know you have to sort of adjust yourself, don't it. Because I was literally lying eating pizza that I just got off Uber Eats and let the record show second Uber eats of the day. My wife has even been away for twenty four hours, within ten hours to Uber eats lunch and dinner. Is there anything about that? That country's just got a pizza to yourself. I had the box on my chest as I was laying flats. Ah, just heaven, I have to sit up, throw the pizza box of the sudroom. Just can't see that white the cheese from my chin. I was like, yep, just like, I'm sorry my bothering you right now. I said, no, no, no, it's just just trying to pack up, you know, get the house ready and stuff like this. She goes, oh, can you can you help me right now? I was drafted in like an umpire. Then I could see straight away there were two angry faces that obviously been a huge argument in their hotel room they're sharing. It's nothing worse when you go away with kids and you will have to be in one room. It's called the family room. You might also call it the hell room. They're all thrown in together when the kids are three and four. It's fine, right, It's a party and they're like their age, so twelve and fourteen is teenagers. They don't to be sharing with their mum. However they get there. There's been a problem. God, I'm not there. There's been a problem with the booking. It's not three beds, not three single beds as well as one put one of those sort of put me out beds and one double bed. So someone's got to share with mum. This is why I'm drafted in, right age.
Speaker 3: They not because the trundle bed is sometimes bad as well, because it's a real bed.
Speaker 2: Back breaker, isn't it. But if it's it's you know, it's it's the two choices, isn't it. You're the sharing with your mum and you're that age where you fillip it self conscious and your mum's gonna get in there and put something onnold wear something you know, Oh I like to sleep. They all out, you don't need to be shamey bodies girls, please, mum, you're all you're on the spine breaker. He's why I'm drafted in. And I start to laugh because I'm just like he got his three angry women and they go, Chris, what are you gonna what are you gonna do to settle this? And I'm like this, this toss a coin, okay, girls, so you just need to pick. So that's that. That's all I've got on me. I go, let's toss a coin. Okay, so someone's gonna lose. Here, we toss a coin and.
Speaker 3: The winning you are you admitting at this point that losing is sleeping with Sarah?
Speaker 2: Of course that neither the kids want to do it, and I look someone to sleep. Someone needs to sleep with your mom. I tossed a coin and Lois wins. Who's a twelve year old right? However, the person who really really didn't want to is the very self conscious teenager who oh god and a face like thunder, fasight thunder when she lost the coin toss It was the only way I could fairly decided. So I haven't heard from them this morning, right, So I don't know whether they've just eaten each other or some they just imploded last night. I need to check the news reports from wherever they are in Australia, somewhere up near.
Speaker 1: The First and O'Connell breakfast show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: So great news, Queen with Adam Lambert come into Australia, Tickers go and Sound Monday is gonna sell out in nanoseconds. Queen obviously a huge band. They become somehow even bigger because of Bohemian rhapso the movie about the band, so they're just massive again. The world's been reminded of how many great songs they had, and you've got even young people now getting back in and discovering the joy of some of the brilliant songs the Queen gave to us. So Adam Lambert amazing singer as well with the band, So you can win your way there all this week we're gonna put this week's last tickets on. Don't judge me, but if you've never heard this before, people just call up, you share your confessions. We say nothing. It's hard sometimes because some of the stories we hear Christian coddles.
Speaker 3: Don't judge me, but Christian.
Speaker 10: Don't judge me, but I for the last eight months have been have a nap around the corner after work after telling my fiance that I haven't.
Speaker 7: Finished work yet.
Speaker 10: Don't judge me, but I find if my candy bars are too cold, I'll stick them down my pants.
Speaker 7: To warm them up.
Speaker 8: Christian, don't judge me. But on the weekend, I normally set my alarm for about eight until my wife it's around six. I know this, ye won't get up and then I've got a few hours, just some heck to time. Don't judge me, but I used to back eating sandwiches on the toilet, so I'd go in there, have my lunch, read a book, and then when I was finished eating, and then I'd clean myself up afterwards.
Speaker 2: That's perfect. You're taking, You're out taking. Let's then taken out seats.
Speaker 3: It's a nightclub. Let him one out.
Speaker 2: So that's how it goes. Christian coddles. Don't judge me, but all right to kick us off. Patsy, what's your don't judge me, but.
Speaker 4: Don't judge me. But but I did a neody run out to the clothesline this morning at three point fifteen am. I had no clean jocks in the drawer, so I had to quickly go out the back and get some of the line that were clean. It was chilly this morning, it was freezing and the dog was sniffing my butt at the same time.
Speaker 2: Tea m I, Patrina Ta M I Patrina. So the kids and Sarah on my wife are away for a couple of days. We're meeting up Monday morning seven name in a place called Gladstone. I've got to get a plane to Brisbane and then a little propeller to get a place called Gladstone.
Speaker 4: Never even heard of a Bloodstone. Yeah, we've got family at Gladstone.
Speaker 2: Oh I you me to drop in or anything?
Speaker 4: Yeah you can.
Speaker 2: I'll go on for a cup of tea. Actually, I do need someone to stay on a Sunday night. Can I stay with your friends to bring up my art? I was going to bok An airb and me. But can I crash?
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, like sponsor upon me. So anyway, my wife calls me yesterday in a state of panic. Chris, I've forgotten to pack my new She's got a load of new facial stuff right after having this facial last week. You know, if you go and have a facial, always in are buying some of the Holy Grail products and they you know you do when you add your facial they sell you all this stuff so expensive.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well she's got this thing and exfoliance, something called serum, and then a moisturizer. So I found it, went, yeah, i'll shove my suitcase. No wries. However, since yesterday, I've used it, not once, not twice, three times? Do I look a bit more?
Speaker 3: You're so moisturized?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What about the serum?
Speaker 3: Are you noticed a serrum? I mean you look like water?
Speaker 2: I'm all liquidy.
Speaker 3: Oh, honestly, you do look good.
Speaker 2: It's the serum. Have you serum before?
Speaker 4: Wait till she finds out you've been using it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm a bit liberal. I'm a bit liberal. And it says tiny little dots. I's like, no, no, no, not this whole face. You need to really just seer them up. So yeah, that's why I don't judge you. But Jack, what's yours?
Speaker 3: I have only noticed I've started doing this since I've been driving around and the Mustang that I've been given for forty name John, because I can't do it in that car. And I realized now that i've been doing it in the U that I did like mistreat sometimes And now I don't pick my nose, but sometimes you know how you like pick pick a bit out of.
Speaker 2: You've been lent by the Ford Motor Company.
Speaker 3: So I actually I did it yesterday and I realized my right.
Speaker 2: Now, hey, no judging, but they're so hard. Why would they lend him that sports car? It's wasted on him.
Speaker 3: My usual go to would be rubber on the bottom of the seat of the un so. But because I was in the Mustang, I had to throw.
Speaker 2: I should never have gone to you and patching this thing, the dog snipping Patsy's. But now that pick and bogies in a Ford Mustang that's been let or sure, don't judge me.
Speaker 1: But the Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three, they just heard.
Speaker 2: A bit about behind I put the MIC's on a little bit too early. There you and I instruction producers on the order of callers. So see Adam then Angie or is it Angie then Adam?
Speaker 3: Now they know that we really run the show.
Speaker 2: Another producers, lo, hey, good morning guys. God one I four point three is to Christian O'Connor Breakfast Show. Queen. Tickets up for grabs. These are amazing tickets. Go and see Queen with Adam Lamber. Not on sale until Monday morning. You can win them right now on don't judge me, butck coddles, don't judge me. But all right, let's go to the lines right now. Nine four one four one four three Angie, good morning, Good morning, Angie, you're up first this morning. Let's hear your don't judge me, but oh.
Speaker 5: Well, don't judge me. But when I was young at primary school, they used to make someone nurse for the week and at lunchtime to not be wasting. I didn't have many patients, so I used to get in my little posse and say, okay, guys and girls, can you just go and cause a little tiny bit of injury to some of the kids so that I've have some patients and bring them in the LinkedIn and say, oh, Angie, can you help me. I've hurt myself and I've have some patience to.
Speaker 2: Six sort of thing you don't. This is the sort of thing you do.
Speaker 3: So what would they do? Push him over and hit them with a stick.
Speaker 2: I don't think we need to know.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't get really it, but just enough that they'd have to come and see the nurse.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, actual's scaring me now, Angie. Alright, Angie, I have a nice weekend. Anie, don't hurt me. Angie. Okay, now I see what's another patient chilling stuff? Then Adam, good morning, Christian.
Speaker 10: Heybody judge me, don't judge me, but i'd cheat a monopoly against my three boys.
Speaker 2: I don't judge you. I actually come out in sympathy I've done. This is why I'm no longer allowed to be the banker. Because what I would do when I was in charge of all the cash, I would secretly, when I would done out my money, I would lick the back of a couple of fifties and seal them just like a one fifty, so it looks like I've got one to fifty. Oh no, underneath it licked to it drying there. I've got a couple of spare fifties just to tide me over as an overdraft.
Speaker 3: But don't pretend you're a criminal mastermind for stealing from the bank when you're the banker. Every banker knows that they can steal. And it's down to your own morals and how strong your own morals are.
Speaker 2: Elastic, very elasticated. My morals when it comes to playing monopoly with kids, how do you cheat?
Speaker 10: By the way, Well, I also make sure I'm always the banker and give myself twice as much money as the kids.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 10: But I also when I roll a high number, I'll like skip a couple of spots, or sometimes they pick me up on it and I just go, oh, sorry, thanks, dad's so old, underfaded.
Speaker 2: Yeah, braining Champ, braining Champ you, Adam, that is brilliant that I love that one, Adam, Thank you very much for calling and confessing. Mel Good morning, Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 11: Don't judge me, but I've had a monthly audio in my job for the last three and a half years and my husband and kids still don't know about it.
Speaker 2: Wow. That's a fantastic, amazing What do you do with this magical day?
Speaker 7: I get dressed, if I'm going to work, we leave together.
Speaker 11: I do see your kids have a good day.
Speaker 7: I drive around the block, get back home, put my pajamas on, and watch movies all day.
Speaker 2: Can I come around? This sounds like an amazing day.
Speaker 7: It's if I ever found out, I don't know what I do.
Speaker 11: I need that day in my life.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, we all need a day that. It's a gift to yourself, isn't it.
Speaker 11: Mat It is absolutely is so.
Speaker 3: At the other end of the day mail. Do you have to get back in your work kit and then drive home again? Pretend to drive home.
Speaker 11: I do. I go and pick them up in my work gear and pretend that the day is being very stressful and very busy and I couldn't enter any phone calls because I've been in meetings all day.
Speaker 2: Just one of those. Thank you, Thank you very much for confession that mate, have a great weekend.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Jeez, these have been brilliant. Kidney coming. What's your don't judge me but nine four one four one four.
Speaker 1: Three Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: All right, let's take one or two more last confessions for don't judge me but Shannie.
Speaker 11: Don't judge me Christian. But I use my Dyson vacuum to suck up the leads rather than using a rake.
Speaker 3: How does it go?
Speaker 11: It's not a bad idea, that's really good. It's better than you know, raking the leads and then having to pick them up. I just took up a few extension leads and get out the front and vacuum up all the leads. Live on an acre? What we live on an acre?
Speaker 3: So it gets some lot of hoovering and a lot of extension leads.
Speaker 2: Got miles and miles of extension leads sneaking around the place.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but you know the neighbors and that think I'm absolutely crazy. They see me do it every Saturday morning.
Speaker 2: All right, for work, Shanny, thank you very much for your don't juge you have a nice weekend. Emma. Hello, good morning, Emma. Welcome to don't judge me boat. What have you got for us? Thank you?
Speaker 11: I don't judge me, Christian, But I changed the office clock so I have a few more minutes to get to work in the morning.
Speaker 2: Can we do that here? Can I hard wire this clock in the studio?
Speaker 3: Everybody's got watches and mobiles. There's not like one central clock that everybody looks the time.
Speaker 11: They haven't sussed it out yet.
Speaker 2: Alright, okay, time now to giveaway these queen tickets. These are amazing prices. Who is win the queen tickets?
Speaker 3: I reckon, mister undefeated in the monopoly game.
Speaker 2: Let's get the raining champ back on, Adam, I ain't there. Sorry, Well anyway, Adam, hopefully you can hear my words. I'll continue what was say I thought he was there, you know, slick there, Adam, you want the tickets. I'm just saying out into the speakers now aware you want the tickets. Coin and Adam Lambert Rhapsody Tour heading to Amy Park Wednesday, Feb nineteen next year. Tickets go and sell Monday one pm April fifteen at ticketech dot com dot au.
Speaker 1: Good luck the Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much for all your don't judge you, but they were outstanding. We just need to give our producers some time to have counseling right now. So some of the stuff they have to hear, you know. So I produce a bet came in and she was like, some of the stuff I heard, Some of the stuff I've heard from them. People are screwed up. One lady I had to say, I don't want to hear any more. Thank you for this. So she's she's off to see occupational house. She's having a little liedown right now after Solar Stories where she had to go through. Do you when someone says that you want to know? Well, how bad is that? It's an innocent feature called don't You don't judge, but where the guy theres one quain tickets? Because the cheating at monopoly? Who is hearing those calls and telling us all manner of human degradation and filth? All right? So this cleanse the show. Now. This is a lovely email from Susan Watson. Hey, Cushian, I heard on the show the other day that you say you read every email you receive. I do. I've never emailed a radio station before, but hearing that just give me some inspiration. I've been playing netbull for the last thirty years, but always wanted to ever go at AFL. This year I found the confidence to rock up to Williamstown super Rules FC, great name and give it a go. I survived my first ever footy game, a practice match last weekend. I played half a game as Rock Grover and half a game in the back line. I surprise myself, I hold one. I did obviously, I've got a lot to learn and improve on by and I'm feeling so happy. I've decided now to commit. Our first big game is Saturday, the thirteenth of April. I need a sponsor. I know you have listeners everywhere in the city and I'm sure there's a business somewhere. We would really have some cheap advertising while supporting an amazingly welcoming and awesome club and me. For two hundred and fifty dollars, you get exposure to the Williamstown super Bowls Club members and it's, as we know, it's a highly sought after town. Oh god, yeah, you win there, you're winning radio here, and you also get a framed photo of me. BlimE me, do you know you get that for sponsoring? You don't even get that. I don't think even geeks to you got that for sponsor the show this week? They get a frame photo of me. Christian, I'm terrible asking for money, but this feels different. I'm excited. Well, Susan, She signs off it. Thank you very much your time. I'll keep listening to you until you are tied. I appreciate the pledge of allegiance to me. Cheers Susan Watson AKA. She's got a new footy name. They've called her what O Wow, Whatto is born. All right, let's get Whato on next and see how we can help out the Christian.
Speaker 1: O'Connell Breakfast Show. Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three So it's sill an email from Susan whattto She's gone over from playing netball for thirty years to afl W and this is happening a lot. And we were speaking to someone the other day and they were telling me they reckon the next five years, nitbull could be replaced as a number one sport for women in this country by afl W, which is amazing. He saw a huge crowds at the AFLW Grand Final the other day in Adelaide. So Susan's on the line. Sorry, whato, welcome to the show.
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Hello, well listen, thank you for your lovely email.
Speaker 6: Oh I can't believe you read it all out?
Speaker 2: Yeah now listen what o? Yes we found your sponsor.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, the only problem is it's us. It's this show, all right. It seems a little bit deflated. No, No, were you hoping for Jim's mowing or someone else to call in or chemists warehouse.
Speaker 6: Thinking something like that? Yeah was amazing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, Ok.
Speaker 2: That's now rat down from Gold one oh four point three to the Christian O'Connell Reckford Show. Are you happy to advertise us to all your followers and super fans of Williamstown Super brwls FC.
Speaker 6: Yes, oh my gosh, they got to be So everyone is all.
Speaker 2: Right, So we'll give you two hundred and fifty dollars. Okay, our marketing team, I've been told that our marketing team, who are more possessive with any logos than the Disney Corporation. They are driving out to meet you right now. The men in black.
Speaker 3: You have to wear a Christian mak every time you play.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you've got you got you've got your first your name on my mouth start if I hadn't known earlier.
Speaker 2: Okay, you've got your first game tomorrow. Who are you playing?
Speaker 6: We're playing Coburg.
Speaker 2: Right and you you're in the team. Yeah, what position are you playing? And in the back or well i'll find.
Speaker 6: Out exactly tomorrow. Your coaches, I'm sure last night, but yeah maybe Grover back On he's gonna we're getting there early tomorrow.
Speaker 2: So he's the coach was unsure last night.
Speaker 6: Well, we've got a lot of players and you were finding out who's available, right.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh no, have we maybe sponsored a player who's not playing? Yeah, we work at the exposures.
Speaker 2: Hopefully there's not sponsor bench warmers. What I am.
Speaker 6: I will play anywhere. Yeah, I know all of the positions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know all.
Speaker 3: You can name them, you can play there.
Speaker 2: All right. So but you've enjoyed how many practice sessions you had so far?
Speaker 6: Because it feels like I've had four training sessions and one practice match.
Speaker 2: What do you know about your position to more Coburg? If they said are they good?
Speaker 6: Oh, well, they're very cocky, they're very confident.
Speaker 2: Apparently I know someone on the show from Coburg and he is very cocky.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that I lived just around the corner from city. Are you playing in Coburg? Are you're playing down?
Speaker 6: We're playing in Williamson Well our grounds at cross the Reserving Altona And what.
Speaker 2: Times kick off? Is there anyone's nearby around they want to go and support you.
Speaker 6: If we win. Our theme songs the same as Melbourne theme song in which you would have heard last night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for the first time this year. But guess what, it's a grand ole flag, it's a high fighting flag.
Speaker 6: I found out that Coberg has got the same song. So it's woe.
Speaker 2: When we got involved in Here's what right, I'm starting to put conditions on this sponsorship of you what one you need to start playing? Okay?
Speaker 7: Two?
Speaker 2: Two? If anyone knew someone that made songs to have you have your team have a brand new team song.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's tradition of football teams. I can't change it.
Speaker 2: Does you get they're using the d's one? No, that's her, that's her. What is like that they use the DS one today?
Speaker 3: Well, the DS didn't even invent it. They go, isn't it some US anthem or something like that?
Speaker 2: It sounds it as well.
Speaker 6: My first novel team had the diesel when I.
Speaker 3: Was giving that out to anyone.
Speaker 2: To hang on to that. But anyway, listen, good luck tomorrow should you play? Hey, listen, don't turn on your sponsor like that. We've got a lot of power here. We can withdraw the sponsorship Watto. And do I get this signed photo that was promised in an email?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, alright, all right, hey listen, good luck tomorrow, three p thirty kickoff? Where are you playing again? If anyone wants to do two thirty, I've moved it forward by now and now this is a huge demand. All right, hey, listen, good.
Speaker 4: Luck, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Do not embarrass Christian connor Breakfast Show with a shoddy performance tomorrow, get out there, play.
Speaker 7: Proud, okay, I'll play strong to you.
Speaker 2: We want a full match report when we're back. Okaya, yeah, you will do it all right? And what oh, thank you so much? What have we got involved in?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three?
Speaker 2: What a beautiful looking day it is? All right? Then if you're a want someone to do next weekend, for the Easter weekend or good Friday, go to Werribee Park. This is completely sold out, but we didn't give it away. Family passes. We've got a last one this morning on the time Waster, the camer Easter Picnic and egg hunt just under half a million eggs hidden so there will be enough for everyone, all right, family pastor if we want on today's that work time waster on World Scrabble Day, change a letter ruin a movie.
Speaker 3: Are you good at scrabble? I imagine you're being impatient?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I tend to rush through it. Okay, Then change a letter ruin a movie. Men who Stare at Coats?
Speaker 3: Great start.
Speaker 2: When Harry pet Sally the public enema, that's good. The green milk. I'm away now for a week, so I'll let the boss pick that one up. There's any issue.
Speaker 4: You're both delirious to have.
Speaker 2: Something to do during the next week, forrest, dump one final one before I get out the door. All right, Jack, what have you got for a Change a letter ruin a movie?
Speaker 3: Lady in the Trump sounds like a headline, the incredible sock the green Horny like the green Horner. Yeah, no, I got the reference, just didn't like it. And silence of the lamps now that is God.
Speaker 2: No signs of the lamps is funny.
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 2: Change a letter ruin a movie that's this mornings text yours in now? Then change a letter ruin a movie Oh four seven five O three one oh four three four seventy five three one oh four three and mark them in ten minutes time.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Someone's emailed asking if we're actually drinking in the studio today, because it appears to be extra giddy coming through the speakers. Now, I'm going to assure you we're not drinking, but it is a kind of like end of school to because we are off next week, which is a reason for you to feel drunk with happiness as well. You get a break from us for a whole week in a bit, and we're back after Easter. In fact, we're not even really here. This is actually pre recorded. I'm finally gonna do time checks right now because it's not live. Some people wouldn't actually believe now that we are pre recorded.
Speaker 3: What's the most live thing we can say to prove the time?
Speaker 2: Sixteen minutes past nine and fifty three fifty four to fifty five seconds or did we sync that up? Show Mystery? Okay, right today, it's that work time waster on World Scrabble Day, change a letter, ruin a movie, Last Mango in Paris Gold Sammy, well done, dude, where's my cat? Come on? Travis Turner and Al Turner Meadows three o two eight. Thanks for the postcode, the line, the bitch and the wardrobe sil plus hashtag savage Hobo cop, I Love Hobo Cop sivil plus make that movie Travis again. Three oh he is still in three o two eight Footlooser, see a little bit Loose. He's been had physio and its silver the breadth. This was really funny. Amy's Briton brackets. I am ashamed, the Breakfast Chub Proud Gold, step Brothels Gold, Top None.
Speaker 3: Gold, Soy Story Silver plus the Lizard of Oz Silver.
Speaker 2: Gone with the wine. Well that's all right, Gold genuine own a very good Sad Max Silvil plus John and Burretwood and scab Face Gold Renny very good, dude, where's my bar?
Speaker 3: A little bit better than the Cat's Civil plus.
Speaker 2: Jurassic Pork not adult movies. We didn't ask that. That's another idea. Fifty shades of Graham. How dare you Dan?
Speaker 3: In South morang Gold.
Speaker 2: Forest Gimp right, I think they're getting a bit too rty. Let's ended there. Who has won this lovely family pass to go on the Cabrey Easter Picnic.
Speaker 3: And egg com Forest Gimp is like Easter egg guns.
Speaker 2: I don't want them rocking up going. How did you get it? Sold out? Forest Gimp get out? Okay, yeah you can have them.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three team.
Speaker 2: We are a weak apart think any good thoughts of me?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, I'm Chiles, you've been You've been reel enough. What are you doing in the week off, going after praer.
Speaker 2: When you knew someone you just want to get out on about. There's so much to see this beautiful, big, great Southern And so today I fly up to Brisbane for a couple of for the weekend. Then I go from Brisbane Sunday night to Gladstone to.
Speaker 4: My aunt's house, staying on the town.
Speaker 2: Yes, staying with them. And then Friday and Monday I take I meet my family. They're picking me up from the motel and my wife has booked me into the cheapest accommodation of the next three days, the cheapest. I'm staying in a place in Brisbane where in the title is bed and breakfast. It's an old, lovely old time. It's an elderly couple, you know. I'm mind the only one staying there. They treat me like a sun you know. And there's a nice, big old breakfast every day for a little chrissy boy. And they got nice warm towels, I mean, and the lady takes a shine to me and gives me a bed bath every night. What goes on to all station?
Speaker 3: But then you try and get the door as you're leaving. Marie Marie, Why would you want to leave christ suddenly and.
Speaker 2: Suddenly I'm James. And then Sunday night I'm getting on some propeller chet, one of those old timey ones. Not the right brothers to go from Gladston, Gladston to here in Ireland.
Speaker 3: You were saying earlier Hamilton Island.
Speaker 2: We're just saying island to me at the mark. I'm off to Fantasy Island for a week. That's where I'm going.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: That is enough for us. We have a week off. Enjoy easter. Thank you very much for listening to the show. If you want to send us an email about anything, Christian at Gold one four three dot com dot au Jack Pats, I will miss you. Have a lovely break, enjoy your rest. Thank you, will you too, and I'll say hi to your auntie and.
Speaker 4: Uncle up in glass makes means gone.
Speaker 2: And title today's show is Budgy Cemetery. That actually got said out loud from producer back on today's show. Thank you very much for listening. We will speak to you soon. You enjoy whatever you're up to over Easter. To take care everyone. Aye Bye.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three